GTHeavy (EUNE)
: Shaco invisibility power problem
If you think shako is a problem, you haven't fought a twich jungle.... Longer stealth/camo duration, hyper carry scaling, insane hanks due to red buff. Shako is a small baby. The only advantage shako has over twich is that he can use his q as an reactive escape. And he also have a sort of escape with ult. So no, until twich gets either his camo duration down or reveal radius increased by a lot. You shouldn't nerf shako. nerf both at once. But if you nerf shako to un viability again while twich stays just fine and can be played both bot and jungle while having a similar hard ganks playstyle with invisibility. It sucks. There's also no clue or hint that twich is near you. And God forbid you are in the middle of the lane and not under your own tower for the first 10 minutes you die and die and die and die. At least you can escape shako since he is melee.... Gl escaping a ranged auto attack slowing rat with increased attack speed
: Unpopular opinion but it needs to be heard
since either the vocal majority, or over 80% of you still haven't figured it out yet. Let me tell you this: Riot is not balancing this game, and its not their intention to do that. They intentionally keep some picks strong, some picks weak. Its done on purpose, and those picks change every now and then during a year to keep the meta "fresh"
: > Cuase you need to have some counterplay to a 2.75seconds CC Stay out of range (if you are ranged) or buy tenacity (if you are melee). You dont like it? Well too bad. If we live in a world where riot still thinks yasuo's w is healthy then i think his point and click single target fear (with low range) is more than fine.
you got bursted by an assassin? well, stay out of range. You don't like it? go afk nice gameplay bro. That's how you sound like
: I always thought that Fiddle's Fear was one of his underlying problems (And I'm a huge fan of Fiddlesticks, M7-193k), but it does make sense in keeping his Fear the way it is. With newer releases having all sorts of mobility in their kits, it would just make Fiddles job harder to gank his targets if they can just hop & dash away from him. Plus as you mentioned, Pantheon also kept his Point & Click stun, so Why not let Fiddle click & spook people?
because phanteon has a fucking travel time. He jumps towards you and when he lands, you are stunned. Fiddle's Q doesn't have that......... you press it and target is hard CCed
: Fiddlesticks point-and-click fear is good and deserves to stay, here's why:
Its a point and click INSTANT CAST ABILITY. No, it shouldn't stay. Its no different from cancer like: {{champion:18}} 's rocket jump, lets just buffer it and run over any kind of cc {{champion:23}} 's R, lets just press it and now i won't die {{champion:117}} 's polimorf, but at least here you can move POINT AND CLICK** WITH NO CAST TIME** are shit design, thx. Especially if its hard CC. At least Malzahar has it as an ultimate with a long cooldown and he suppresses himself as well during it. Can't say the same about others. If it was a point and click instant snare? ok, sure we can deal with this If it were a point and click instant silence? still ok But no, its a point and click hard CC (you no longer can control your movement, actions and nor can you attack or cast abilities)
: > 2) she wasn't bad in the early game. Actually akali's early game wasn't bad. And because she had this reputation of being bad in lane, you could often get kills pre 6. Generally a reputation from people that didn't main her and played her barely if at all. She was bad. Only in very specific match ups could you have good lane pressence early game. Against almost every ranged match up you just got straight fucked, because she had no gap closer until 6 and her only ranged attack was her q. Her w gave some opportunities to poke early on with a few random q + autos, but it wasn't uncommon to be forced to use your q's to farm. > 5) akali was mainly hated because her power spike at 1-3 items was major. I could easily and constantly 1v2 adc and support after I got gunblade, even under their tower. Unless they were feed. This was only true because supports were almost completely useless. It's hard to say how it would be now, but as I said near the end, thing would be a lot different because of how much the game has changed.
yes, because Ardent Janna or Lulu back then were "useless". Also, hmm sure. That's why every couple of months people came bitching to the forums to have akali removed as they got destroyed in lane by her. That's why this happened. Because you people kept spreading "oh, she is shit in lane". Like fuck no. Sure she wasn't Phanteon, Renekton or Darius. But she was stronger than the other half of the cast. She wasn't nr1 primary lane bully, but if you weren't careful you would die and she would snowball. But sure, go ahead and deny it. Nothing I can do about it, but seriously, this nostalgia you are all feeling is kind of bad for your health.
: Hey look at this poor design and my brilliant suggestion is instead of fixing the design issues use a little duct tape to temporarily fix it! whats that you expect quality? well guess your an eyeist or if a male sexist! bam! Is that how your thought process works?
You can't change what riot does. you can complain about it or make a post. But if they don't change it for you, you can't do anything about that. However if you still want to play, there are things you can do. Which is what this guy is suggesting. sure, riot implementing a dark mode would be great, id love that too. But my hopes aren't even existing in this plane of reality
Cdore (NA)
: What I don't understand about conqueror...
What I don't understand about conqueror bitching is: At best, current conqueror converts 10% of your damage in true damage and heals you. That's still fucking 90% damaged which tanks can reduce with their resistances. Conqueror just let's you eventually be able to kill tanks if they don't fight back and not end up doing fucking negative damage to them. But it doesn't counter tanks.....
: Akali's current situation
I mained akali before her rework. so let's go with your misconception: 1) akali's q e combo was removed because it had no counterplay, took no minion aggro and was murdering melee match-ups, making akali disgusting. 2) she wasn't bad in the early game. Actually akali's early game wasn't bad. And because she had this reputation of being bad in lane, you could often get kills pre 6. Generally a reputation from people that didn't main her and played her barely if at all. 3) she was not a late game carry. Late game was her weakest. Why? Because it's difficult to point and click the right target when 2-3 people are grouped together. Because she was melee and squishy. Even with her invisibility she would easily die to aoe and a pick/red ward would have counter her in is defense. 4) you could only one shot if you were very far ahead. Her burst was one of the slowest from all assassins. Which is why she had 3 gap closers with resets. Since her targets had opportunities to escape/fight back. But when far ahead you could indeed oneshoot with qr auto. Or rq auto. As far ahead as a zed that will now one shot you with weq auto. 5) akali was mainly hated because her power spike at 1-3 items was major. I could easily and constantly 1v2 adc and support after I got gunblade, even under their tower. Unless they were feed. 6) I wouldn't mind an akali revert but she wasn't as bad as most of you are implying. Edit and ps: Her top lane was strong due to her q auto trades with passive being very strong VS melee characters. I started maining akali since her tank build (top lane tank akali). Where she could 1v2 while being tanky. And continued to main her (ap build after tank build was nerfed) till rework.
: Remove the whole cooldown reducing basic attacks shenanigan. This mechanic is nowhere near healthy when so many items have CDR acquired with them. They should bring back the bruiser passive, which gave flat damage reduction based on bonus AD on an individual passive and active component. Not going to spread any false claims, but damage reduction is the last form of defensive stat in the game that is not available to any champion, and is a saving grace to the current meta revolving around 'one shot or be one shotted'. This revision of SOJ will not be totally broken, if so much true damage exists in the game right now, there should be no issue with counter play. On a side note, if they ever decide to bring this back in Season 10 or so, then I'd highly suggest they work around how it functions on ranged champions, because that could be a potential balance issue. If you try to argue with "bruisers won't take damage than!!!!" then please tell me why you enjoy playing versus Riven and Jax with 0 cool downs? It used to be: > {{item:3161}} +60 Attack Damage +200 Health **+10% Cooldown Reduction** **UNIQUE Passive ** Reduces damage from champion attacks and abilities by 20 (+10% bonus AD), capped at 70. ****UNIQUE Passive**** While within 500-units of at least 3 enemy champions, use a basic attack to trigger active passive _(90 second cooldown)_. **UNIQUE Passive- _Dragon Heart_** For 6 seconds, blocks 200% more damage, for a total of 60 (+ 30% bonus AD). The duration refreshes on takedowns _(kills and assists)_. Only thing I'd change here are the scalings, increase them a bit, and maybe add a health ratio (like 1-2% bonus HP).
sorry but no. I rather play vs a Jax or a Riven that have almost 0 cooldowns, than play vs a Riven or Jax that once they hit an auto attack they get 10%-70% damage reduction, unless the dragon hearth activates, when they reduce damage by 140%, which refreshes with kills or assists. Like yeh, but no. The reason why this item is absolute garbage on Jax is because Jax has his Dodge/Damage reduction bullshit mechanic. So, I don't know what kind of fantasies you are having, but I rather play vs something that I can kill if I play my cards right. Than just getting rolled over and dying while I'm doing 1 damage to them, might as well not even attack them at that point and alt+f4. I love how you are all bitching about "damage meta". But in reality, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than just getting steamrolled over. It gives you a combeback chance. Oh enemy fucked up? insta kill. Meanwhile in a tank meta which apparently you want bruisers to become: oh, enemy has more stats than me? well fuck, might as well quit since even if they make only mistakes, i can't damage them, while they damage me, so, i die and they live.
: I'm telling you with aftershock and huge base numbers Pyke's engage and disengage is crazy tank, but you act like Illaoi can run away? If illaoi sits there, she will die, if Pyke sits there he will die. The problem is the 34 tools Pyke has to runaway and heal up with no almost no punishment for a bad engage
that's why his ult doesn't have a 99seconds delay. He has to get in and use it asap, he can't just stand there like Illaoi and take damage with telegraphed ult and huge heals. If he wants to survive he has to run away asap. Which is the part you don't get, and is kind of sad, but it can't be helped. Pyke would be broken and absurd if he could build what illaoi builds, but luckily he can't build tank. Right now he isn't broken and absurd, just shitty to face.
Salron88 (EUW)
: jax is a cancer champ? since when? a simple stun or slow is enought o break his whole engage on a champ. as for god forbid i get lifesteal ill respond with god forbid heimer gets a stopwatch while i have to wait or run away from 3 turrets still being alive.
I play Diana overall. And other melee champions have issues with Heimer due to his strong zone control. The moment you get a few items, you can run over him tho. However, yes, Jax is one of the worst designs since riot introduced {{item:3161}} Sorry you getting 3 aoe stuns (and huge damage reduction and immunity to auto attacks), 5+ jumps in a team fight doesn't count as anything normal. Its like fighting a tryndamere whose ult lasts for 20 seconds >.<
: l o l
so, you're telling me that Pyke is more tanky than an Illaoi in a fight? You're telling me that if they sit there and don't run away, facing the enemy team, Illaoi will die faster thank pyke?
Hotarµ (NA)
: Pyke: Yes, he needs to be nerfed. A 560k mastery point main's perspective.
My views on this is mainly quite simple. riot has a design flaw. Assassins are generally seen as high risk, high reward champions. Whose purpose is either burst, dot burst, get in get out play style. Riot's first mistake was adding easy mobility to lol assassins. why was this a mistake? Because it removes the risk factor. There's no longer a high risk when you can easily escape a bad situations using Zed, Leblank, pyke, ekko, fizz, new akali, Quiana, Kassadin. Heck even talon now when he has walls. Notice how less popular are Diana, rengar, kha and eve (tho eve has an easy escape, she has overall less mobility). The next mistake riot made was giving assassins cc. Leblank and talon and kassadin used to have silences. Then riot removed at least that since they noticed cc makes assassins very strong. then they made Ekko.... Pyke... New akali.... Quiana... So, Pyke already has two design flaws. Then they added a 3rd, gray health. The "you can't poke me and you will lose all trades VS me" mechanic. The same reason top Tham was seen as cancer and the reason why most people despite top lane rengar. And then, AND THEN, they decided: well, assassins kill targets, and that means other carries don't get gold, what if, what if!!! We shared the gold, and not split it in two, but double it per kill!!!! So yeh, pyke is an abomination created out of several design flaws. If you want him to be in a decent state, he has to give up two of his absurdities in exchange for power in other areas. Ps: tank pyke would have been absurd if he were allowed to build hp and resistances...
PB4UAME (NA)
: His ult gives you less of a delay to respond to than all of Illaoi's damage, in fact, her tentacles take 33% *longer* to damage you, and that's her bread and butter, and its significantly more telegraphed and delayed than a supposedly hard to land skillshot ult with the highest reward for landing it of any skill in the entire fucking game. If Illaoi can wait a second or longer for any of her abilities to do any damage at all, maybe, just maybe, we should undo the massive, unnecessary gold gen buff to Pyke, and then make it take a little bit longer to land and give the indicator for the whole delay, given how absolutely monstrous the rewards Pyke gets for landing it are.
She also builds tanky, which means she will survive longer than pyke.
Salron88 (EUW)
: does heimerdinger have any weakneses that melee champs can abuse toplane?
You literally play one of the cancers of this game. You reduce all AOE damage by a LOT and you dodge all auto attacks. You win team fights hard core, and have very good escapes and chase potentials. Your weakness is CC. That's why {{champion:74}} counters you. At least.... until 2 items. The moment you don't get "bursted down" in his CC duration, heimer is fucked by Jax. Due to how stupid the synergy between {{item:3161}} and Jax it, to the point I'd make this item "unable to be purchased on Jax". So yes, the early game is going to suck. You will have to struggle for farm. You will have to roam bot lane at lv6 and try a lane gank. You will have to roam in the enemy jungle and ward. You will have to join your jungler and gank mid together. You can't get all the farm or 1v1 heimer in the early and early mid game. But the fact that you play something as absurd as Jax, towards which heimer has no anwers after Jax finishes two items, and you want to beat him early as well is absurd...... And the sad part is......... there's even a rune out there, which will negate a lot of CC to the point that you don't even need to buy {{item:3111}} ....... All you'd need is that rune, some wave push ability for early game (which stupidly enough ADs get for 1300g {{item:3077}} , while mages have to pay over 2000g for it {{item:3152}} ) and then you rush your absurdity item. Which gives you a shit load of CDR, a passive that's broken with Jax's skill set, and HP which synergizes really well with Jax's ult. God forbid you get to the point you get life steal as well, Heimer might as well quit the game if he can't win team fights at this point.
: Why Patch 9.19 needs to be REVERTED after Worlds!
> [{quoted}](name=Total Violation,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cbfEEs6s,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-30T20:19:09.084+0000) > > > {{champion:114}} > > **Q - Lunge > Can now hit turrets and wards (will prioritize champion vitals, ultimate targets, champs, dying minions, turrets, and wards, respectively)** > > **E - Bladework > The second basic attack can now deal bonus damage to turrets** > > _"Fiora's in an acceptable place when it comes to matchups in lane, but she struggles to convert her lane victories into game victories."_ > > You can say that about every champion to justify a stupid buff for them. > _"Yasuo's in an acceptable place when it comes to matchups in lane, but he struggles to convert his lane victories into game victories. So we made his tornado global and split into three tornadoes."_ > > The entire change goes against the concept of Fiora being a duelist and shifting her more into being a splitpusher. A boring one-dimensional playstyle that Riot should NOT promote. Fiora should be in the center of the teamfights, or focusing down one target and outplaying them with skill and clever positioning. Now, Riot wants to see Fiora staying at top, Q-ing and righ clicking turrets to death. Congratulations, what interesting Worlds content this will be to watch! > > ___ > How the fuck do you plan on making a 1v1 champion into a team fight champion? Let me reiterate what you said: > Fiora should be in the center of the teamfights Do you begin to comprehend what that means? Being in the center of team fight means: you are either having very high regeneration ability {{champion:36}} or very high resistances {{champion:33}} or abilities to block damage for a long duration {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} . You can't focus "one target" and "outplaying them" in a TEAM FIGHT, since that by default assumes there's 3-5 people involved in it from each team. You don't have ONE TARGET, YOU GOT 3 TO 5 AND YOU GOT TO DODGE SKILL SHOTS AND EVERYTHING FROM ALL OF THEM. There's no such thing as "cleaver positioning" for Fiora in team fights, she's a melee with a very short gap closer. Even if it has a low cooldown, its a very short ranged ones. If you want Fiora to be able to team fight, she would need: higher range on her Q. Do you want fiora's Q to get double range? If you want Fiora in team fights, she needs to be able to build tanky. Do you want higher % base damage on her passive and ult??? do you want fiora to be able to do 100% max hp true damage while building 1 offensive item (like hydra or tiamat) while the rest tanky and still doing 100% true damage with ult and 1 vital????? If you want Fiora in team fights, she needs a lot more cc than a single target slow/stun. Lets take fighters that are seeing team fights: {{champion:92}} . Has 2 aoe CC abilities, a lot of animation cancels to get her damage output faster (be it on turrets or team fights), has a shield to mitigate a lot of incoming damage. All with overall low cooldowns. {{champion:164}}: Huge engage range on her E and ult combo. The ability to stun one target and knock back others. A large amount of true damage on her second Q and a shield to mitigate damage, and an aoe slow. {{champion:58}} AoE damage/heal, single target stuns, and extra hp. He gets away with it by using {{item:3161}} which allows him to use multiple spell rotations in a team fight (his empowered W counts as 4-5 auto attacks btw). Fiora lacks any of that. IF anything, Camille is seen as a "team fighting Fiora". Fiora's main aspect is 1v1. And you only get 1v1s in: lanes and ............. side lanes. Who are found on side lanes?????????? split pushers. Fiora NEEDED THESE BUFFS. She desperately needed them as it took her forever to take down a turret. Now she needs some nerf to stop auto winning laning pahses vs a large amount of top laners and she's going to be fine. But being able to take towers faster and being a split pusher actually makes Fiora somehow useful and have an identity and being playable besides the "We will only play Fiora if by picking Fiora we auto win all the laning phase" sort of balance happens. Which btw, its stupid balance.
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0ZdgPqE,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-27T15:23:50.780+0000) > > Rgm as a concept didn't even exist during the first time urf came. > nor did it exist the second time urf was released. > > So it's really funny that riot claims people quitted in masses after urf. > and you claim people quitted because Rgm aren't a thing anymore. > > Rgm were a thing because the community demanded urf over and over for a few years.... Tbh I have only been around since start of S8, below is what I wrote you might want to re-read it. LoL the real reason people were quitting is because once the RGM is gone (More than just URF) is because all they were left with was TT (which they never sunk resources into) and ARAM. Above is for those like me who don't like SR/ranked/norms which has been in a horrible state for such a long time(could write an essay on this but won't) and don't view SR as a mode worth playing.
look, you might very well be right. Its just that riot claimed after the second time they ran urf (in s5 or so) that: our players are quitting in masses after urf ends That came from riot themselves. which is why they tried to do the RGM thing, to replace "urf" and add other "fun game modes" to keep players from quitting
: > [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0ZdgPqE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-27T10:40:35.181+0000) > > OP very specifically talking about poeple who full on quit the game because of URF which was Riot's biggest reason to not bringing back the mode, they saw a drop in players as people burned out after URF and dropped League of Legends all together. Not people who simply prefer ARURF over URF but will play the game (League of Legends) regardless of how they feel over a single mode. LoL the real reason people were quitting is because once the RGM is gone (More than just URF) is because all they were left with was TT (which they never sunk resources into) and ARAM. Above is for those like me who don't like SR/ranked/norms which has been in a horrible state for such a long time(could write an essay on this but won't) and don't view SR as a mode worth playing.
Rgm as a concept didn't even exist during the first time urf came. nor did it exist the second time urf was released. So it's really funny that riot claims people quitted in masses after urf. and you claim people quitted because Rgm aren't a thing anymore. Rgm were a thing because the community demanded urf over and over for a few years....
: Just tuning in to draw attention on the fact that...
I disagree. Ashe either needed buffs or: Draven, Caitlin, Kaisa, Jinx, Sivir and Tristana needed nerfs.
drkhrs9 (NA)
: dude its broken, you're just pointing out why its broken stop talking while you're ahead. we understand void cuts through everything that's why there is no counter to it he has 3 stars cause its easy to 3 star common champs which is counter intuitive because the more expensive the champ the smaller the champ pool, the more costly and difficult to upgrade thats how this shindig is supposed to go. not hyperoll one strat to victory every game
Idk how common is for you. But I usually only get 1 unit to 3* per match. and even in the picture the op posted. You got 2 guys with 3* units and the guy with 4 which we can agree it's an anomaly. So 2 out of 7 isn't common..... The guy got really lucky and got 4 chars to 3* which won him the game. it's not about void or assassins...
: I couldn't agree more. Riot just buffed the champs they wanted to see at worlds, and nerfed the ones they don't want to see. These changes weren't about numbers, because blitz, fiora, and riven were all fine. It's just sad that they don't care about solo queue or actual data anymore.
I disagree, Fiora really needed those buffs, she was a split pusher whose purpose was 1v1 but she had zero tower threat. You could let her aa a tower for 20s before she finally got it. which means she was very slow, making her split push quite shit, while her team fighting was shit. I didn't expect riot to ever fix Fiora since her rework but they finally done it. They took a step in the right way. Now they just have to nerf her numbers so she won't win the majority of top lane matchus in the early game and she will be fine and balanced. So yeh, she needs nerfs but she also needed those buffs.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Well, OBVIOUSLY you need to lower their health before going for an all-in early game. Either through repeatedly hitting Qs, or by doing one or two QRW+AA then backing off.
yeh, the theory is easy. The ingame application isn't haha Tho, its still important to not waste your E vs Kata like I'm doing, and I usually die once or twice in this match-up because of this
: Worst case scenario they pick Ezreal and just be useless all game.
I'm a very bad adc player (probably my weakest role), for the past 2 weeks I've been practicing adc as a role. Trying to learn Kai'sa..... oh boy I suck and I depend so much on my support. On the other hand, having MF makes games sooooooooo much easier. Also, Cait is really strong when you learn some tricks with her. And Ashe is useful when you just want to play Support adc and engage tool. So, there's some adcs that you can play as auto filled. But if you pick draven, kai'sa, kalista, vayne or some others while auto filled adc. It sucks.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Let's be honest here, the part about E is just superfluous, not to mention that it's hard for some people to react before Kat has gotten more than haf her Ult damage off already. Just 100 to 0 her, it's all a Dana needs to do.
no, it doesn't work that way. You lack damage as Diana till later stages in the game to QWRR + a 1-2 autos and kill Katarina. And katarina lacks the damage to kill you with W Q passive E passive without her R. I'm a Diana main, but I often just QWRE since its in my muscle memory to automatically E someone after I R them to ensure that unless they react perfectly I also get 1 auto attack off (or two), but this hurts me versus Kata. And if I can block even half her ult damage by stopping her ult, its enough to survive. But if I QWRE + autos, I will die to her ult before I get enough damage to either R execute or QRR again.
: 3 stars DO NOT WIN GAMES and the higher you go, the more you will realize that.
maybe not in normal cases, but here they did. 3*s have: more damage, more hp, more resistances. And as someone else mentioned, your opponent had 2 assassins that fully ignored defense. So your 160+ defense was useless.
Kat XD (NA)
: 1 Tip to play against Katarina for every champion, from a long time Kat main. Part 1: A, B, and C
{{champion:131}} - just kill her, oh, and don't use your E post 6 randomly, use it to either secure a gank/kill or stop her ult.
: You know what's still fun? Void Assassins.
I hate to break it to you but........ that enemy of yours, which used assassins. In case you notice, he (or she) got 4 units to lv 3......... while you had zero. Aside from him, there were only 3 more lv3 units in the game That matters a lot
: Advice/Question about the current state of Akali.
Why Akali is still strong after all these nerfs and low win rate: She has 2 escapes in lane (3 at lv6). Her E, her W, and her R. But the main thins is her E and W. The reason for this being, you can easily negate an enemy trade using one of these two abilities, while trading back, and then still have one off cooldown if things go badly. Lets take Galio as an example as he is seen as sort of an akali counter. In order for Galio to trade on Akali, he has to land either his taunt of his punch. His ideal combo would look something like: taunt -> knockup punch -> Q -> passive punch. Or knockup punch -> taunt -> q -> passive punch. If he lacks passive, he does less damage. And akali can simply E away his either taunt or knockup punch, and if Galio is not under his tower or has teammates near him, Akali can easily engage back with her E, passive proc, Q. And if Galio wants to fight you back, throw smokebomb down (W), and then get 1-2 max range Qs and passives off him. Winning the trade heavily. If galio doesn't want to trade back, you also won the trade and now also keep your escape to deal with any ganks in the next 20 seconds. To play Akali properly you have to learn: the max range of your Q. Its very very important to hit max range Q on enemy champions, take 1 step back and then get passive. Especially in melee match-ups. The second most important thing is to learn the max range of your E, so that you will hit you Es to dodge stuff and reengage fights. The third most important thing is to know what's the enemy combo that can kill or heavily damage you. So that you will attempt to avoid that every time, and if you can't avoid that (like skills on cooldown), to back down and play way more defensively. Ie: Fizz will fuck you hard if he hits his ult on you. So, once Fizz is 6, you should avoid fighting him without your E and R ready while he has R. Even if he Qs in and Rs you, you can still live with E away, walk, and when he tries to jump on you again with E, you R away (or behind him if you're confident) and then proceed to with with your Qs, passive and W. The 4th most important thing is to learn the range of your Q for effective use of farming and poking, as Akali's Q is quite narrow. 5Th and final thing, learning how to farm with her in the early game. Honorable mentions: watch some streamers to see how they trade in lane in early game And how they team fight with Akali. As you can see, especially the first 2 points are quite difficult. Akali is quite simple from a "what she can or should do" point of view, she's difficult to execute on (mainly due to having to hit abilities at max range). Meanwhile, I got troubles with learning kai'sa.
: I think it's hilarious you think going around stealing own team's jungle/cs and then running up mid is more constructive than them just quitting. Team could actually use that gold/XP. They can't/won't. And the distraction they offer in exchange for stealing those resources for griefing is...... .5 seconds per death. News Flash: Most 0/12 act exactly the same to get where they got as they do after you flame them. Some will outright Quit, which may actually benefit you. Maybe 1 in 100 will actually react positively to positive motivation/suggestions. 90 out of 100 will troll just because their PREVIOUS game was shit (and they fed there too) News Flash 2: Acquaintances are not over when the game is. You will likely play with those same players 20-30 times per year on average just out of chance. You will play with their "friends." Many will try to add you as friends when you carry them. News Flash 3: The debate on interpreting everything as an attack has gone too FAR in society. If everything is considered an attack, you literally have no incentive left to "improve or learn." Socratic criticism is a core of Western Society and the philosophy behind every pillar of learning. You're literally defending a mindset that says, "we no longer need to learn and you need to butt out of our business of nonlearning." Part of society is knowing what is criticism that is constructive and knowing what criticism is false, threatening, and unfounded. What a world you must live in, to think that everything being false, threatening, and unfounded is a healthy way to interpret everything.
its not more constructive, quite the opposite. Its DESTRUCTIVE, generally, when you attack someone, they will attempt to hurt you back. So, going around stealing own's team jungle cs or lane cs and xp after getting flamed is usually a normal behavior. Instead of just having that guy or gal 1v1 and dying and continue feeding, they will often go and try to intentionally lose the game. There's not 1 in 100 that will react positively. 50 in 100 will react negatively, 30 in 100 will actively try to make you lose the game, around 30 in 100 will also rage quit. And the other half will just ignore you. Actively flaming, blaming or harassing your team will more often lead to a worse result than if you were just to keep your mouth shut. And no, not everything is being interpreted as an attack overall. But in "toxic mediums" such as but not limited to LoL, tweeter, etc. Yes, most things are interpreted as an attack. Thus, they will cause a negative reaction. ps, as far as i'm concerned, in the past 4 years, I have added a total of 0% of the people meet ingame as friends or played with them. And I ain't the only one in this situation.
: Because there's some social equivalent between constructive criticism masked by a potential insult, and a physical altercation with no "space" between the two parties. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Like it or not, League treats even positive constructive criticism worded in nice ways..... as toxic and reportable. It's about the target's interpretation, not the intent of the chatter.
I do not know you, in this game you are matched with strangers. Its not like a mmo where we make parties, get to know each other, keep in touch, etc. We match up, we fight, we break up, we never speak again. The high amount of toxicity in this game means that after playing this shit for 3+ months, the vast majority of people will take any sort of criticism as an attack. As such, for the vast majority the reaction they will have in game, is the same one as when being attacked. A defensive one, one that marks you as the enemy, want that wants to harm you (his or her team mate) rather than cooperate with you. Also, a 0/12 player can still help you win the game if you don't tilt them or don't make them intentionally try to lose it. The moment they stop joining team fights OR pushing minion waves, and they spend most of their time stealing farm from either jungle or your other party members (and then running away from team fights if steal farm from other members) is the moment you lose the game. There's one thing playing 4v5. There's another thing playing 4v6. And that's why, you won't just make them play worse by flaming, you'll make them try their best to make you lose. Which is an even worse outcome for you if all you care about is winning.
: Champion Types That Are Inherently Broken
I disagree with you. In my opinion what's actually broken is: Assassins with shitload of escapes. An assassin's job is to kill its target. If an assassin can do his (or her) job, great, you killed someone. That's your high reward. And for a high reward, you have a high cost: a high probability of dying unless you're good enough at escaping. The moment rito decided to add an "easy escape button" to assassins they broke the class. Another one is: assassins with CC. Just like Assassins with escapes, assassins with CC (like ekko) are broken by design. Assassins are about high burst or quickly inflicted dots, and then get the fuck out though their own skill. The moment you add element of another class (tank, mage, enchanter, etc) you also break that assassin. Next: champions that break the game rules: Yasuo's double crit. Trinda's extra crit. Jhin's passive. Reworked kog's break of AS cap, etc.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U1zX6lbK,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:52:27.094+0000) > > You think the 0/12 guy will magically play better when you start cursing and harassing him (or her) ?? > Do you think that will win you the game? You are literally sabotaging your chances to win by flaming someone. > > Also, I've played a bunch of games with both chats mutated) actually I had all chat muted for like 5+ seasons. Atleast he will start moving his almost dead brain cells?
Ok, let's try a different approach. If someone on the street punched you/spit on you. And orders you to do something. You are more likely to: A) do what they told you to do B) punch/spit back C) attempt to hurt that person in various eays Which will be your option?
: AP Malphite is annoying, and im not sure how to lane against him.
Diana main here. Since I noticed you said you play Diana into him. In that match-up, I highly recommend you go: electrocute, taste of blood, eye hunter or something like that and either the rune that gives extra life steal/spell vamp or the one that gives movement speed. For second tree you have 2 options in 2 trees. Either sorcery with magic shield and gathering storm, or gathering storm and perfect focus. or in the special tree. stopwatch + biscuits. Or boots + biscuits. You take tp, and whenever malphite qs you in lane, you q him back to heal from taste of blood. your first item rush is the one that {{item:3010}} and then you build into roa. Ap malphite is a very cheese pick that drops like a rock post 20 mins unless feed. And even then.... So, your main goal in lane is to stay healthy with the help of taste of blood, your shield and telesport. After your roa, if malphite isn't ahead you can 1v1 him. If he is 1-3 kills ahead, you have to wait a bit for your roa to stack (like 5-6) mins. then you build normal items like boots, zhonias, rabadons, etc. Whatever you need for that game Overall the match-up 1v1 is quite easy for Diana. It only becomes a problem when you're camped by the enemy jungler.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U1zX6lbK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T10:34:38.185+0000) > > I never gave a shit about toxic people. If you're 18-2 hard carrying my team, I don't give a fuck what you say as long as we win. But if you're the nicest guy in the world while going 0-12, I'm gonna report the fuck out of you and I will probably get a 14 day ban as well for telling you what a piece of shit I think you are. Feeders upset me more than anything else in this game. Thats the funniest part 18-2 a guy who tried to carry the game blamed the "nice guy" who is 0-12 because he didnt do a jackshit to win the game, BUT HEY HE WAS A NICE GUY AND SAID "GOGO TEAM WE CAN DO THIS". Yes yes all will say 18-2 deserves to get 14 days banned instantly, but if that 18-2 guy said firstly nicely, secondly more agressive, and third time with reasonable blame that he is fking useless for the team and ain't listening to the calls? So what degenerative boards will say at this point?
You think the 0/12 guy will magically play better when you start cursing and harassing him (or her) ?? Do you think that will win you the game? You are literally sabotaging your chances to win by flaming someone. Also, I've played a bunch of games with both chats mutated) actually I had all chat muted for like 5+ seasons.
SIayton (NA)
: Aurelion Sol rework feedback for devs since they asked for it on twitter.
most reworks are a miss, and champion mains want them reverted. I still feel that way about Fiora, Malzahar and Akali. (even after Fiora got nerfed because people refused to counterplay or counterbuild her, and akali was no longer able to go full tank and 1v1 the adc, i didn't play akali that could trigger Q mark with her E) But so far, the only ones that were graced by this divine touch (rework reverted) were Riven (reverted while still on PBE), Rengar, Leblank and Kog. So, while waiting to see if your champion gets reverted or not (the odds are not in your favor btw), you could give a try and play his like an AP Talon and see how that works. With a build more focused on wave clear and burst {{item:3802}} -> {{item:3907}} -> {{item:3020}} than the control mage he used to be.
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:12:09.505+0000) > > I don't want to hear that I should kill myself. I don't want to hear that I'm trash. I don't want people to flame my boyfriend. > > One of my friends tried the game out. She quit after a few games because everyone was so fucking toxic. > > "You can just mute" > What if a person has a really bad day, is really sad and just want to play a game, and is later told to kill himself because he died twice? What fucking good would a mute do by then? > > Stop talking like toxicity isn't a problem, because it is. > > Edit. So I see alot if people saying "you just need to grow a thicker skin". > No I don't. You need to fucking behave. Why is it so fucking hard to just behave? > "They should not ban people, give them perm chatbans instead" > For the 100th time, **that does, not work, Riot has tried that before, and it ended up in people finding other ways to behave toxic**. > > Why is this even a thing? Why do I even have to bring it up? Rather than claiming that I'm a snowflake, just **grow the fuck up** and stop being toxic. I'll give you an advice your boyfriend should have gave you a long time ago. You can't control others, you can only control yourself. You can't dictate what others will do, write, etc. What you CAN do is what you will do, write, etc. Expecting the entire world to resolve around you is usually a fool's errand, a dream of someone that's either stupid or innocent. That's why you keep hearing stuff like: just mute, grow a ticker skin. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE. Especially in an online environment. And if Billy wants to tell you to kill yourself or that he fucked your mother/girlfriend, he will do so even if the word "fucked" or "killed" is banned. And you will still get the message and you will still lose it and get hurt by it. Yes, that would be awful behavior from Billy in this example, but you can't proactively stop it. The more you make your problems about: what others should do. The weaker you get to feel, the more like a victim you get to feel, and the more it seems like nothing is in your control. The only thing I'd want from riot tbh is a "/mute all" option. Just like there's a mute all chat option that I can simply toggle in settings and not see any chat or emotes anymore.
Nithke (EUW)
: Runes are the reason, not ONLY the items, items are just the tools to amplify your champion's stats. I also believe that tanks are not viable and that's part of why everyone seems so squishy. The only problem with items is that defensive items aren't enough to compensate for the amount of damage you take.
I gave that ahri a full build, with 900 ap I don't care what runes you use. It's not going to give you 300 or more dmg on just your QW. IF I choose to have boots instead of spell binder, my ap would have went from 788 with active (900) with active down to 620ap. Sorry but you ain't making up for 280 x 1.18 damage with your runes . There's no rune that easily gives 280 ap. Thx for understanding.
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4EYPv2mG,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-09-01T14:57:12.880+0000) > > yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh > I'm not buying this. > > Ahri's Q: 280 + 70% ap (both hits of Q) > Ahri's W: 224 + 48% ap > > Assuming you do true damage with everything: that's 504 + 118% ap. > At most mages these days can get around 600-700 ap. So that's 504 + 700x1.18 and that's a total of: 1330 damage. > > Again, assuming you are doing true damage and assuming you got 700ap. > But to make it real, i opened the practice tool, leveled my ahri to 18 and gave her items. > Items I gave her: {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3907}} (notice the no boots parts). > All these gave me a total of: 788ap. So, that's 504 + 788*1.18 = 1433.84 > > Fuck that, I even charged spell binder to max (100 charges and used it) for a total of 900ap. > Netting me a total of: 1566 damage (assuming all of it is true damage. > > Level 14 Ahri has 1638.3 hp. > So, a full build lv 18 Ahri, with 6 items gold advantage. Vs a lv 14 Ahri. You can't one shot with QW. > > I rest my case. > And this is why all of you guys look absurd with your "omg there's so much damage this season" > Its not that much different from other seasons, its just you guys refuse to play defensively or build a single defensive item. > > Yes, this season people die a lot more and faster. Wanna know why? > Because the vast majority of enchanter supports were HARD NERFED, and nobody plays tanks. > > Wanna know why nobody plays tanks?? > MAGES?????????????????? > NOOOOOOOOOOOO, its because of stuff like: > {{champion:420}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:240}} > > Those picks stomp tanks, harder than any range match-up they have. So, no top lane tanks. > Supports all wanna be "me mvp, me carry, me pyke 1v9, me yuumi, me good support even tho the best "adc" i can support is garen". > > So, you end up with 5dps vs 5dps. Ofc you'll die faster. > The only place tanks have is the jungle, and even there, if you want an active jungler, tanks are usually a bad choice. That was not my build. I went Banshee's, Mejai's, Deathcap, Sorc's shoes, Luden's and Void Staff. As for the multiple clips of people instantly dying, I'll find a way to clip that in a bit.
So you had even less damage than in my calculations. Which btw I knew I was exaggerating since I didn't include boots, assumed it was all true damage and gave ahri as much ap as possible. Again you couldn't one shot people with qw. Qw + aa + electrocute. Sure. qw, no way
: You completely forgot about runes, which are easily worth upwards of 200 bonus damage in the midgame, the fact that few build defensive items, and the possibility someone might not be at full health. I fully believe that Ahri can output over 1000 damage easy even without a full build.
I didn't forget about runes. He mentioned he just QW and the target died. And that's a lie. Since with a FULL BUILD OF AS MUCH DMG AS POSSIBLE still doesn't do that much damage. If it were: landing ewqr, electrocute/hextech slow item + auto attacks. Ok I would have bought that. But just qw? No way. That's a flat out lie.
: Adding a second trait through spatula
Something similar happened to me. I had a Giant belt on kassadin. then later the dragon dropped frozen mallet. So, I put it in kassadin then I somehow got another spatula. I ended with 2 frozen mallets on kassadin, which did nothing but I won anyway
: > [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iLsvEAIF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-01T02:36:08.654+0000) > > I'd love to see bans in URF too, but honestly Fizz and Shaco aren't even that bad. > > {{champion:120}} and {{champion:86}} on the other hand......... Pretty sure people hate fizz for the same reason they hate vladimir, their untargetability, it's on such a low cd it's infuriating to play against they can just make it like that ARAM with bans both sides pick a champion to ban, after that you get given a random champ
if its random, there's no point in playing it. If i want random, I'll just play aram. Usually I want to pick what character I'm playing. That was the success behind the first urf, and that's why PvE modes are overall liked. This random champion bullshit has to end. Thx.
: Yep. Just had a ranked Ahri game, almost an hour-long because; 1. We had TWO bronzes with 13% winrate and 9% winrate. In bronze. 2. Enemy team had a D3 Khazix with 60% winrate in fucking diamond. 3. Vi DC'd, then I proceeded to watch Varus get 100-0'd almost every single fight. 4. Then I got deathcap and 100-0'd at least two people each fight from just Q+W. It wasn't even fun anymore. If I land either Q or E, someone instantly dies. If Khazix Qs Varus, he instantly dies. (That was when he didn't even have kills) If Syndra breathes on someone, they instantly die. We don't need that level of damage in the game. Also, better matchmaking please.
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4EYPv2mG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-01T04:55:21.728+0000) > > Yep. > Just had a ranked Ahri game, almost an hour-long because; > > 1. We had TWO bronzes with 13% winrate and 9% winrate. In bronze. > 2. Enemy team had a D3 Khazix with 60% winrate in fucking diamond. > 3. Vi DC'd, then I proceeded to watch Varus get 100-0'd almost every single fight. > 4. Then I got deathcap and 100-0'd at least two people each fight from just Q+W. > > It wasn't even fun anymore. > If I land either Q or E, someone instantly dies. > If Khazix Qs Varus, he instantly dies. (That was when he didn't even have kills) > If Syndra breathes on someone, they instantly die. > We don't need that level of damage in the game. > Also, better matchmaking please. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I'm not buying this. Ahri's Q: 280 + 70% ap (both hits of Q) Ahri's W: 224 + 48% ap Assuming you do true damage with everything: that's 504 + 118% ap. At most mages these days can get around 600-700 ap. So that's 504 + 700x1.18 and that's a total of: 1330 damage. Again, assuming you are doing true damage and assuming you got 700ap. But to make it real, i opened the practice tool, leveled my ahri to 18 and gave her items. Items I gave her: {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3907}} (notice the no boots parts). All these gave me a total of: 788ap. So, that's 504 + 788*1.18 = 1433.84 Fuck that, I even charged spell binder to max (100 charges and used it) for a total of 900ap. Netting me a total of: 1566 damage (assuming all of it is true damage. Level 14 Ahri has 1638.3 hp. So, a full build lv 18 Ahri, with 6 items gold advantage. Vs a lv 14 Ahri. You can't one shot with QW. I rest my case. And this is why all of you guys look absurd with your "omg there's so much damage this season" Its not that much different from other seasons, its just you guys refuse to play defensively or build a single defensive item. Yes, this season people die a lot more and faster. Wanna know why? Because the vast majority of enchanter supports were HARD NERFED, and nobody plays tanks. Wanna know why nobody plays tanks?? MAGES?????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, its because of stuff like: {{champion:420}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:240}} Those picks stomp tanks, harder than any range match-up they have. So, no top lane tanks. Supports all wanna be "me mvp, me carry, me pyke 1v9, me yuumi, me good support even tho the best "adc" i can support is garen". So, you end up with 5dps vs 5dps. Ofc you'll die faster. The only place tanks have is the jungle, and even there, if you want an active jungler, tanks are usually a bad choice.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Division 4 is the cesspool of degenerates in every rank. demotion needs to happen quicker.
While i was climbing from silver to gold (since i fucked up my promos). I was mostly matched with gold 2 - plat 3 plays. Both in my team and the enemy team. So, my conclusion simply is: you aren't really that great. And you got to grind up to get to gold. If you want to get better. I suggest you learn how to trade in lane (unless you're a jungler). That alone can push you from silver to gold, if you know how to properly combo and trade. PS: there's no decay out of gold 4 ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:35:32.311+0000) > > You're not the only one who "had to endure and push through" because you love someone. > > You aren't even living in an Arabic country where they kill gays. You most likely live in a western country. Where people are a lot more permissive and willing to accept other views. > > A lot of girls and a lot of guys have to suffer repercussions for whom they love or like. It's not exclusive to gays...... Fml I agree, it absolutely is not exclusive to gays. That said, nobody is disowned, beat up, killed, or abandoned socially for being straight (aside from maybe some insane edge cases that shouldn't be argued over). That doesn't mean that straight people aren't killed, beat up, disowned, or abandoned socially, it means that when that happens to them it's not because they're straight. The point I'm trying to make here that likely got muddled along the way is that bad things happen to everyone. EVERYONE goes through massive hardships in their life, and EVERYONE should take pride in the overcoming of the obstacles they've faced thus far. Gay pride is specifically targeting the pride we have in overcoming the hardships that spawned directly from our sexuality. Hardships that wouldn't have existed if we were straight. I understand that it's very easy to make the assumption that because we're a Western country, everything is fine since at least we aren't being murdered for being gay (aside from edge cases), but there is a lot of homophobia that's going on. You may not be able to see most of it because a lot of it is behind closed doors, within families, within social groups, etc., but it is there, and it is much more impactful and destructive than the tip of the iceberg that you see in public (i.e. a gay kid being called a f%%, or something relatively non-impactful like that). It's very sad and I don't believe that "not being murdered" is enough.
> [{quoted}](name=A Latte Trouble,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T07:19:59.183+0000) > > I agree, it absolutely is not exclusive to gays. That said, nobody is disowned, beat up, killed, or abandoned socially for being straight (aside from maybe some insane edge cases that shouldn't be argued over). That doesn't mean that straight people aren't killed, beat up, disowned, or abandoned socially, it means that when that happens to them it's not because they're straight. > > The point I'm trying to make here that likely got muddled along the way is that bad things happen to everyone. EVERYONE goes through massive hardships in their life, and EVERYONE should take pride in the overcoming of the obstacles they've faced thus far. > Gay pride is specifically targeting the pride we have in overcoming the hardships that spawned directly from our sexuality. Hardships that wouldn't have existed if we were straight. > > I understand that it's very easy to make the assumption that because we're a Western country, everything is fine since at least we aren't being murdered for being gay (aside from edge cases), but there is a lot of homophobia that's going on. You may not be able to see most of it because a lot of it is behind closed doors, within families, within social groups, etc., but it is there, and it is much more impactful and destructive than the tip of the iceberg that you see in public (i.e. a gay kid being called a f%%, or something relatively non-impactful like that). > > It's very sad and I don't believe that "not being murdered" is enough. because tristan and isolde, because romeo and juliet, and a bunch of other epics, were totally about 2 gays trying to bone each other. Yes, shocking as it might be guy x girl relationship could end up in: beat up, getting killed, abandonment by society, etc. You just have to like the "wrong" person and you're fucked. Your sexual orientation is irrelevant. That's what I hate about all this gay propaganda. You aren't the only ones that suffer. And you aren't the only ones who had it hard. You aren't anything special under the sun. Guy x guy and girl x girl, and guy x many girls and girls x many guys, etc. We had that since ancient times. ............ >.>
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T03:49:52.921+0000) > > Why can you be proud of being gay, but you can't be proud of being strait, To answer this, it's less of an "I'm proud I like guys," and more of an "I'm proud of pushing through the hardships I've only had to endure because of who I love." There are hundreds of millions of people who despise gays for who they love. Nobody despises straight people for being straight, and even if they did there are no real life repercussions or consequences for being straight.
> [{quoted}](name=A Latte Trouble,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T04:00:59.248+0000) > > To answer this, it's less of an "I'm proud I like guys," and more of an "I'm proud of pushing through the hardships I've only had to endure because of who I love." > > There are hundreds of millions of people who despise gays for who they love. Nobody despises straight people for being straight, and even if they did there are no real life repercussions or consequences for being straight. You're not the only one who "had to endure and push through" because you love someone. You aren't even living in an Arabic country where they kill gays. You most likely live in a western country. Where people are a lot more permissive and willing to accept other views. A lot of girls and a lot of guys have to suffer repercussions for whom they love or like. It's not exclusive to gays...... Fml
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-28T19:33:33.397+0000) > > ----------------------------------------------------------------- > > For you two. > Gays are seen as efeminate/feminine men. > Shampoos and conditioners are usually a topic girls talk about and men rarely to never approach as most of us just pick stuff randomly or what was recommended by a close female (sister, wife, mother, grandmother, girlfriend, fiancee, friend, etc). So, talking about them would be seen a a feminine thing to do. > > So, men engaging in feminine behavior. > vs > Men that are overall considered feminine, aka. gays. > > Its not a difficult parallel to draw Maybe in like, Indiana or Texas? Hygiene as basic as shampoo and conditioner isn't viewed as feminine in the eyes of even the most hyper-masculine men I've met. It's one thing if they were talking about mani/pedis, which is something typically only gay men are comfortable enough in their masculinity to partake in, but it's shampoo and conditioner, my dude.
> [{quoted}](name=A Latte Trouble,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T02:46:38.031+0000) > > Maybe in like, Indiana or Texas? Hygiene as basic as shampoo and conditioner isn't viewed as feminine in the eyes of even the most hyper-masculine men I've met. > > It's one thing if they were talking about mani/pedis, which is something typically only gay men are comfortable enough in their masculinity to partake in, but it's shampoo and conditioner, my dude. when was the last time you complimented a guy's hair (i'm assuming you are a guy in all this btw) ? when was the last time you asked a guy irl omg, what do you use? i'd like to have hair like yours ? in 27, almost 28 years, the only hair products I've talked about and heard guys around me talk about were hair gel and hair powder (the last one i found weird as in 'how the fuck do you use powder to keep hair like that, you're weird guys, that's powder after all, its like dust, it won't keep your hair up!!!). the people that I did talk about shampoos with: mom, haircut ladys/barbers, girls that i wanted to nail. And while not everybody is like me, this subject rarely rarely comes between guys talking to each other. But it comes more often when girls are talking to each other. Which is why is generally viewed as feminine or "girls talk". And before I talked with others about shampoo, i just bought random bottles that had shampoo on them and was fine, didn't have an issue either. Oh tho, actually the first time it was with a skin care doctor, since i had some skin issue, and a special shampoo was needed back then. like 5 or so years ago.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-28T19:33:33.397+0000) > > ----------------------------------------------------------------- > > For you two. > Gays are seen as efeminate/feminine men. > Shampoos and conditioners are usually a topic girls talk about and men rarely to never approach as most of us just pick stuff randomly or what was recommended by a close female (sister, wife, mother, grandmother, girlfriend, fiancee, friend, etc). So, talking about them would be seen a a feminine thing to do. > > So, men engaging in feminine behavior. > vs > Men that are overall considered feminine, aka. gays. > > Its not a difficult parallel to draw But talking about shampoos and conditioners doesn't make you gay. That's just stereotyping and idiotic. And "all "feminine" men are gays" is also a bs stereotype, because those 2 have NOTHING to do with each other Personality and personal style have nothing to do with your sexual orientation Talking about shampoo/conditioner just shows that you care about your personal hygiene Is caring about personal hygiene gay?? :O Men engaging in feminine behavior doesn't make them feminine, or gay Nearly not all gays are feminine, there are some really beefy and masculine dudes And it honestly seems like that you think being feminine and/or being gay is somehow bad Your whole being just screams toxic and fragile masculinity. Sorrynotsorry
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T19:42:42.686+0000) > > But talking about shampoos and conditioners doesn't make you gay. That's just stereotyping and idiotic. And "all "feminine" men are gays" is also a bs stereotype, because those 2 have NOTHING to do with each other > Personality and personal style have nothing to do with your sexual orientation > Talking about shampoo/conditioner just shows that you care about your personal hygiene > Is caring about personal hygiene gay?? :O > > Men engaging in feminine behavior doesn't make them feminine, or gay > > Nearly not all gays are feminine, there are some really beefy and masculine dudes > > And it honestly seems like that you think being feminine and/or being gay is somehow bad > > Your whole being just screams toxic and fragile masculinity. Sorrynotsorry mistake number 1: I never said that talking about shampoo makes you gay. I said it makes you look feminine, and to not create confusion, the person specified he wasn't gay. Why can you be proud of being gay, but you can't be proud of being strait, o maybe he was insecure, or maybe like most males he finds guy x guy disgusting and wanted to point out he isn't for that, etc? Next, gays being feminine is not a "bs stereotype" is a generalization. That means, most of them are feminine, sure, SOME might be "beefy and masculine" but the vast majority are fucking not. Learn to accept reality. Your issue right now is that you don't accept reality and find it weird when others that accept it act differently than you. I never said men engaging in feminine behavior MAKES them gay, I said it MIGHT CREATE THE IMPRESSION OF THEM BEING GAY. Or to quote myself: "Its not a difficult parallel to draw". It creates an assumption, an impression. It doesn't make you xxx or yyy. >And it honestly seems like that you think being feminine and/or being gay is somehow bad Feminine behavior is "bad" in the sense of you looking for a relationship. You'll have a harder time getting a girl for long term that way (still possible, but more difficult). Otherwise isn't. Being gay is "bad" as you can't produce offsprings (aka: kids). If you don't want kids, being gay isn't "bad". As long as you don't fuck each other in front of me and don't want to nail me, I could care less about what sort of genitals you like. >Your whole being just screams toxic and fragile masculinity. Sorrynotsorry Take a look in the mirror ;) you might find some parts of the above there
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: What does a shampoo or a conditioner have to do with being gay
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:12:16.337+0000) > > What does a shampoo or a conditioner have to do with being gay ----------------------------------------------------------------- > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-28T17:25:08.818+0000) > > How does certain shampoo associate with gay in your view? For you two. Gays are seen as efeminate/feminine men. Shampoos and conditioners are usually a topic girls talk about and men rarely to never approach as most of us just pick stuff randomly or what was recommended by a close female (sister, wife, mother, grandmother, girlfriend, fiancee, friend, etc). So, talking about them would be seen a a feminine thing to do. So, men engaging in feminine behavior. vs Men that are overall considered feminine, aka. gays. Its not a difficult parallel to draw
: how is the guy with one ability that much of a problem? he has great waveclear and decent damage, but he's more of a cleanup crew and zoning mage than a threat he gives up his entire kit for his ultimate. He also has a small play rate
he has a huge aoe on his stun, and huge zone control where you can't go. his slow is also huge, around 60 to 90% slow, making missing his stun when he commits to it impossible unless you flash it. Turning it basically into a point and click stun with the radius of maphite ultimate on a 7-8 seconds cooldown. his ultimate negates 2 entire classes on champions in this game (burst mages and assassins, both ad and ap). You believe him having 1 ability. I see 1 ability that hard counters multiple classes and then 2 almost point and click abilities with strong CC benefits. Really, he is cancer to play against. I much rather have Lulu mid be playable again (I used to main Lulu mid before it was hype in s5 to counter assassins, then lcs players started doing that in summer of s5 and solo lane lulu died forever since) and play Diana, Talon or Ahri vs her. Than having to deal with mid Zillean having over 0.1% pick rate. And no, I can't ban Zillean because Kassadin is my permaban.
Exibir mais

Serika Zero

Nível 87 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão