: Got autobanned for 14 days after explaining the meaning of kys
: Chat banned for no reason
>Chat banned for no reason the reason was flaming
Lost R (NA)
: Anyone who looks up player information should be instantly, immediately permabanned.
: Why are there so many toxic players in preseason?
>Riot's not gonna punish any of us anyway i must have missed te announcement where riot said preseason is punishment free and anything goes. can you link it?
: Or, people sleep and work.....you know.....kind of what this post is about. My logic is quiet sound, I am an attorney and logic is perhaps my strongest attribute. I understand how crime and punishment works, and also realize when I see an incredibly unjust system. This is one of them.
take riot to court then. let us know how that works out for you :)
: I don't have time to grind 20 bot games a day, nor do I think that is a productive use of time, nor is it fun. The honor system is a bad system. I have played many other competitive online multiplayer games and have never had any issues nor seen other games feel the need to implement such a system that forces players to grind against their bot programs to regain "honor". Its a complete joke.
>I don't have time to grind 20 bot games a day, nor do I think that is a productive use of time, nor is it fun. and yet others did and now will have the skin. lazyness doesn't pay. if you can't be bothered to work for it and fix your mistakes, you don't deserve the victorious skin simple >I have played many other competitive online multiplayer games and have never had any issues nor seen other games feel the need to implement such a system that forces players to grind against their bot programs to regain "honor". Its a complete joke. then by all means. go play **those** games if the rules of league are above and beyond your preffered variety
: Oh someone's inting in my game
are your feet thic-c-c-c tho?
: Well I am just like riot, and you play their game and trust them, so thanks for believing in me.
i'm not playing** your** game tho. i'm playing theirs. when and if you decide to produce a game that's worth something to the gaming community and wether i choose to play it , we'll talk about me trusting you and not before
: That's okay because Riot doesn't provide any evidence for what they say either, so just believe it, and I am right. Look up the stats for why Riot doesn't want to make URF permanent, then come back and show me the evidence they provided, then we can talk.
: Sorry this is an unban, whether you call it that or not, being banned on sight is a type of higher level ban and is included in the realm of being banned, so no you try again because I am right.
> [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOFThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4w3A5dp1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-20T12:25:26.371+0000) > > Prove it that his ACC WAS UNBANNED ,,,, I WANNA SEE that !!!! i've yet to see where you proved that his account was unbanned. mr "i am right" because it doesn't say that neither in the article nor in his video
: Ok, behold, the unbanning of the GREAT Tyler1!!!!!! https://www.riftherald.com/culture/2018/1/4/16850598/tyler1-unbanned-lol-reformed The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhS1rEGGoo
ID ban = permaban with extra steps. they're not the same concept it's like comparing war with a battle his "unbanning" means Tyler was **allowed** to play again without getting banned on sight. his banned accounts **stayed banned** tho try again
: yikes.. u got banned for that? i be so much more toxic im not even going to lie. this just made me open my eyes that i need to chill because i be cussing people, calling them all kinds of horrible things. im way worse than this. i actually made someone afk because they said i was mean x.x. my boyfriend got banned for being toxic, he called someone autistic. he got perma banned but he messaged league and they asked him a few questions and he got it unbanned. he had to show league he realised his mistakes and how he was going to change them
>my boyfriend got banned for being toxic, he called someone autistic. he got perma banned but he messaged league and they asked him a few questions and he got it unbanned. he had to show league he realised his mistakes and how he was going to change them you have to realise that riot doesn't do that every single time someone claims to be sorry. your boyfriend got lucky
: banned for something my friend did
if this is a two week ban, just send a ticket to riot explaining the situation and they'll unban it... and then permaban it for account sharing {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Kolepto (NA)
: I am sorry I made mistakes when I was younger and I just love this game! How can I unban my account?
>I just want to know the chances of redeeming my old account because I miss playing league https://imgur.com/qPeOzFm you're welcome to make a new account and play the game on it tho
rujitra (NA)
: Only thing I'd say is that I believe the reason for honor not being gained in TFT is that chat is virtually unnecessary in TFT. While honor in SR can be tied to chat behaviors, chat in TFT has no strategic purpose thus there's no opportunity to really display honorable behavior in it.
>thus there's no opportunity to really display honorable behavior in it. there's a lot of dishonorable behaviour tho. mostly sore losers
: No more TT, and rift is full of people telling you how to play your role
they do that in bot games too but i've mostly ignored them
: THERE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD BE A "GRACE" PERIOD TO GET HONOR UP FOR SEASON REWARDS!!!!!
> But There was still four and a half months to regain it, so I didn't think anything of it. This is the first time I've had my honor reset so I didn't know how long it would take to get back to honor 2, but didn't really think it would be an issue. sounds to me like it's your own fault for missing out. ignorance is bliss and all that >Do you think people should be allowed time, due to the release of tft, to grind rift games so that they can earn their yearly rewards? >Yes >Yes ok. downvote it is
VIadimir (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JeNbpv51,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T14:25:49.847+0000) > > won what? what are you supposed to be winning by engaging in what ammounts to a shoving match via keyboard? Winning the argument or winning whatever they Say about me aS trueth
> [{quoted}](name=VIadimir,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JeNbpv51,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T14:57:20.797+0000) > > Winning the argument ok. 1. what does winning an argument have to do with playing the game? 2. why do you care wether you win the argument against a stranger you just met or not. ? 3. why do you care more about winning an argument than winning the game that you're supposed to be playing instead of arguing with strangers you've just met? >or winning whatever they Say about me aS trueth again why should you care about his opinion? why not just mute and pretend he doesnt exst like you've been doing before you got to play the game that he is in?
VIadimir (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JeNbpv51,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T12:23:20.748+0000) > > steo 1: stop typing like that^ > > https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif > > step 2: keep in kind that it's only a game where everyone flaming is a keyboard warrior who doesn't understand arguments for what they are. You're highly unlikely to find anyone who will admit to being wrong about enything. just let go of trying and play the game. > > step 3: when someone annoys you, either mute them and report them after the game OR make a note to report them after the game while separating yourself from the chat. what goes on in it must be as foreign to you as a soap opera. Instead of arguing back, resolve to taking screenshots of his toxicity every time you die or go back to fountain. Attach them to the report. > > step 4: don't comment on his behaviour to anyone in the game both during and after the game. just report. I don't know how to add ScreenShot to reportS I cannot juSt mute Someone without them knowing I "won" Somehow I feel like if I juSt mute them then they think they won
> I cannot juSt mute Someone without them knowing I "won" Somehow > > I feel like if I juSt mute them then they think they won won what? what are you supposed to be winning by engaging in what ammounts to a shoving match via keyboard?
VIadimir (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JeNbpv51,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-14T12:58:27.386+0000) > > Just be toxic in the Riot acceptable way > - Never insult them in game, add them after and flame then (You can't get banned for it) > - If u want to be toxic, spam pings, suicide in his lane to fuck him up, etc > - Run it down and say you are drunk (Some moderators here think that play drunk is acceptable) Well I like the idea of being able to add them afterwardS. I will try that now thank you... though I do not want to riSk inting becauSe I almoSt got perma banned from it. Maybe ill Spam pingS too
> [{quoted}](name=VIadimir,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JeNbpv51,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-14T13:15:54.652+0000) > > Well I like the idea of being able to add them afterwardS. I will try that now thank you... though I do not want to riSk inting becauSe I almoSt got perma banned from it. > > Maybe ill Spam pingS too i think you've forgotten the point of this post
VIadimir (NA)
: How do I stop being toxic
>IS there any Sort of pSychological training I can uSe to make mySelf not take everything perSonally and be aS nonchalant aS you guyS? steo 1: stop typing like that^ https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif step 2: keep in kind that it's only a game where everyone flaming is a keyboard warrior who doesn't understand arguments for what they are. You're highly unlikely to find anyone who will admit to being wrong about enything. just let go of trying and play the game. step 3: when someone annoys you, either mute them and report them after the game OR make a note to report them after the game while separating yourself from the chat. what goes on in it must be as foreign to you as a soap opera. Instead of arguing back, resolve to taking screenshots of his toxicity every time you die or go back to fountain. Attach them to the report. step 4: don't comment on his behaviour to anyone in the game both during and after the game. just report.
: Report system still seemingly biased
so just to clarify, what's this chatlog for? a chat restriction or a semiban/permaban?
maggals (EUW)
: reporting system
First of all, 4reports have the same value as 9 and as 1 report. The extra 3/8 don't do nuttin. If you do nothing wrong, nothing happens. It doesn't matter how many people report you in a game. Riot doesn't care about mob prefference. Secondly: As such, asking for reports does only 1 thing: count as harrassment, which is toxic behaviour Third, flaming is flaming. If someone else flames you first and you flame back, both of you are gonna be punished, depending on what was said. Lastly, "He started it" or "he said worse shit by comparison" or "I was defending myself" are not valid excuses to flame. If you want to defend your fragile ego, MUTE
Ph03n1xb1rd (EUNE)
: I would be totally surprised if they did not log IP addresses at all. > some routers change it automatically on the regular Okay, so what? Try the https://www.where-am-i.co/my-ip-location site, and reset your router 100 times (usually dynamic IP addresses are handed out, when the router connects to the service, so turning off your router for some minutes and then turning on can result in a different IP address), check how many times does it give different country. It might be possible it gets your country wrong but, very very rare. Or at least according to my tests from 4 countries.
you forget about places like campuses and internet cafes sharing the same ip
Comentários de Rioters
Ph03n1xb1rd (EUNE)
: If he is not using VPN or just some proxy, they can find out by his IP address. EDIT: Of course, it only gets your location, not your ethnicity.
except riot doesn't bother with ip tracking since it's so easy to change it some routers change it automatically on the regular
Alaanhii (NA)
: Riot, wtf?
1. Silver 1 12 LP is not even remotely in the vecinity of 5 games away from gold even if they are all wins 2. Nobody can tell if you're mexican and they wouldn't care that you are one if they could 3. mentioning your race as if it means something says more about you than anyone else
Kei143 (NA)
: I've seen 2 cases of it here. One was a Tantram smite, the other was a Broporo smite.
can you link me either of the posts? i may need them at some point
: leaverbuster DOES work. its just laughable. the hardest punishement is 5x20min low priority q. while yes thats almost 2 hours, it does not stop anyone from intentionally afking. noone.
Actually abusing the leaver buster has gotten people banned.
: The game allowed me to purchase RP after being banned which is fraud
if it's rp you purchased just before getting banned and didn't spend, open a ticket and riot will refund it
: Halarious - perma banned for one game
if you stopped playing on that accout due to a 2 week ban, then the perma is justified. otherwise, i suggest opening a ticket
: Clearly not everyone knows exactly what is meant by "don't be a jerk". Would it really hurt for the game to say, "People are saying you're being a jerk and we're starting to take it seriously. Next time you'll get a chat restriction."
they used to do that and it was being **straight up** ignored
: At no point did he say *anything* along the lines of "I deserve Freedom of Speech". He plainly said, "How do you be great without Freedom is Speech?" Everyone else is inserting the extra meaning. Even you. And he called them dumb for it. He's correct. He alluded to freedom of speech by saying "freedom is speech", but his point is direct. His responses were the same vein- like a patriot he defends freedom of speech, but it is immediately proceeded by stating that was a disjuncture from his point. EVEN IF he is simply being a clever troll by this weak point that freedom of speech should apply to League, it's far more respectful of his intelligence to NOT make that assumption. Rather, how do you say, "You people are being oppressive?" This seems a nicer, more lighthearted way of doing it. He's nice. I'm blunt.
>He plainly said, "How do you be great without Freedom is Speech?" and he followed it up with "you can't" aka "you can't be great without freedom of speech" in the future try less selective reading and more **actual reading**
: Have you tried asking riot support for a account recovery, they are very good at that. I lost my account because someone hacked it and used a third-party-program and got me banned. I took it to riot support and explained and I got my account back. You can also look at your mach history here on this site by just clicking your profile name.
the problem is riot isn't known for doing that every single time someone presents them a sob story so OP shouldn't get his hopes up.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rflUKuE0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T15:09:52.338+0000) > > You have been explained the rules and how you violated them multiple times. You have been told multiple times why your behavior was bad. You’ve been told multiple times why Riot doesn’t do permanent chat bans and the like. > > At this point, continuing to make threads that basically say the same thing is just spam. still that no makes anyone to be a better person , every permament banned account ,followed by a return of that player , means problems into this game. Every year people go and come , and every year toxicity grow upper and upper , even if you don't realise , most of you no wish to avoid that , because you happy to bully people and ban them accounts permanent ,that's why you have that typical answer you share every time, that Riot will never change punishments , well good luck then , hope the people will turn this game upside down , if that's what you want to encounter every day playing this game , i am not sure how many problems of toxicity you have there in NA , but i doubt this game will survive in such terms , since euw/eune is full of people angry and toxic , and i am sure every day people learn to don't leave you to be happy from them unhappiness , makes sense that if you are happy of them unhappiness regarding permanent banned accounts ,to make them happy to bully you back once they have the ocassion and even step you to broke rules , so if there is any toxicity towards you ,makes sense why that happens to you , because karma is every time paying back people who harm others and are nothing willing to be better persons. Right now karma says that the difference between unhappy people and happy people is to big ,so unhappy banned players will always win until this karma universe balance doesn't change to neutrality.
there's nothing more fun than watching mental gymnastics at work {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: Why can I not report for more than 3 reasons?
i asked a support person about that once and he basically said that there's no need to report for more than 3 things at a time. it will overuse the system for one. and secondly, wether it's 3 things or 7, it really makes little difference. if you report for toxicity, inting and scripts, you've probably ticked all the relevant boxes as it is
: How do you guys deal with delusional players in your game?
i just play the game, scan the chat for slurs and harrassment when i have the time for it and when i see something worth reporting, i enjoy the feeling of contributing to getting rid of another one. it's small comfort to a loss but it's something.
rujitra (NA)
: >Meaning league will one day become irrelevant, an object of the past. While sure, this is *possible*, there are many games that maintain playerbases (and even unofficial support) for dozens of years. Look at roller coaster tycoon, the sim city series, and many other games that have gone well over 10 years and maintain a relatively stable (but smaller than peak) playerbase. The future possibility the game ceases to exist is not a factor in deciding how to maintain the game today. >Our sentiments are whats giving our accounts meaning. The hard grind, the joy, the anger, etc. Once league fades into the past so will our attachment to the game. There's also the possibility of someone moving on in their life and simply quit league. Thus we don't know what will happen down the road in 1 or 2 years. That's why a ban of such length is as significant as permanently banning an account. So you're saying that because it *may* not be a thing in 2 years, a 2 year ban is akin to a permanent ban because everyone's going to sit here and think "well, it may not be around so it's as good as gone"? That's a... fairly abstract and uncommon train of thought. While it may be your train of thought, most people will think "welp, got banned again, time to hop on another account and set a reminder on my phone/google/apple account/whatever for 2 years to go back to my normal". Furthermore, what would this say to people who get a 2 year ban and are able to come back to their account? It'd say that Riot will never permanently remove someone - which is contrary to their goal. Riot does not want people coming back, ever, at all, when they're permanently banned. >There's also a second thing i want to point out. We change as time passes so 1-2 years later our personality might shift into a more mellow way. Riot has run currently two separate experiments separated by a couple years where they unbanned accounts that had been banned in some cases for multiple years. The first of these had over a 95% failure rate (i.e. over 95% of players kept misbehaving), and the second abruptly stopped enrolling people and there has been no changes from it, suggesting it was a similar result. Sure, some may change. But the bottom line is that most people who are toxic in a video game to the point of a permanent ban will never get out of their mindset that "it's behind a screen" and "there's no harm done" and "it's okay because i'm frustrated" and the like.
>Look at roller coaster tycoon, the sim city series, with WoW and Starcraft still holding strong you went with rollercoaster tycoon and sims as the example? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Riot's punishment system used to hand out stacking chat restrictions, such that consistently toxic players basically had a permanent chat restriction. Unfortunately, it turns out that such players used their few chat opportunities to be toxic, and, when they couldn't be as toxic as they wanted to, they resorted to committing non-chat offenses such as griefing (following someone around and taking their farm, using wall abilities to interfere with their play, etc.) or inting. The purpose of the punishment system is to eliminate rule-breaking, not make it worse. Thus, if a couple chat restrictions don't make any difference in a player's misbehavior, the system ramps up the punishments until the player is permabanned and thus unable to use that account to break any more rules ever again. Riot used to give toxic players a long series of gradually-increasing suspensions. However, they found that players who got more than a few punishments would never stop misbehaving and receiving punishments. As the goal of the punishment system is to eliminate rule-breaking and Riot has absolutely no interest in coddling toxic players, the system was changed to eliminate this long tail of irredeemable players. Compared to the hundreds or even thousands of typical players who are bothered over dozens or hundreds of matches ruined by a toxic player, that one player's ability to annoy people merits no sympathy or concern. The preferred outcome of punishing a misbehaving player is reform: according to Riot's figures, most players who get one punishment never get another. However, when a player refuses to stop breaking the rules after a few warnings (punishments), they are removed from the game with a permaban because Riot no longer believes them capable of reform.
actually the problem with the stacking chat restrictions wasn't so much the way they'd abuse the loopholes, but the fact that people were **collecting the chat restrictions like they currently collect mastery points** it was quite hilarious tbh. it wasn't uncommon to know someone with 1k+ chat restrictions
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Honor lvl 5 Ward The honor level 5 orb contains 3 key fragments and a champion shard. You can pick one of Gray {{champion:19}} Medieval {{champion:29}} If you already have both of the skins, you can get a chroma for one of the skins, an emote, or a ward skin
>Honor lvl 5 **emote** Ftfy No ward this season
: what crying I literally said that i shouldn't flame back. So stop being so freaking rude for no reason.
don't mind him. just ignore him like the rest of us do
: I chose not to report a blatantly inting player...
>The enemy team begged us to report him. I told them I wouldn't, and I didn't. >Wanna know why? >Because it won't matter. I've reported dozens of inters and feeders this year displaying toxic BEHAVIOR and they are never punished. They go on to ruin more games. >Whenever I ask for that same fucking asshole on my own team to be reported they don't fucking do it. They tell me to "git gud" "ggwp" like it was a fair game. >Well too bad assholes. Enjoy getting that jerk in your next game and the game after! The community doesn't take this shit seriously or hold Riot accountable to enforce their own rules, why should I or anyone give a shit? you don't even know what those rules are. asking for reports is meaningless because 9 reports have the same value as 1 report. when a report is requested, the system checks the game and if the player did nothing wrong, nothing happens. the other 8 do the same thing. they don't **add** anything
: This does make me wonder though- if Riot quietly muted opposing players in random games, then likewise inserted trigger-activated flaming chatbots while still muting opposing players, and logged the results with a spread based on the expected performance. I bet it _would_ impact games.
>I bet it would impact games. the problem is that you're betting the outcome based on your own expectations of what will/should happen
: and pretty sure its hard to fight against 3 teammates that are teaming on me and a zed and his jg premade that are spamming report mundo because i was 2/5/7 i probably wont ask the support for anything because the last time i did they just responded to me with a bot saying how i got a 14 day ban deserved even tho a nasus told me to KY% and i said in all chat report nasus said KY^ to me and they reported me.
Quoting slurs is not much better than saying them.
: Like 2 months ago i think but this is the only game that i got to copy chat so yh
If your last punishment was the two week ban then you should have read the notification because it says the next one is perma in black and white. If it was just a chat restriction, I suggest contacting support
: y and if i muted him ( which i did later on) they would continously spam report mundo the other zed would respond saying ok if u report lucian.
Reports don't do anything if you do nothing wrong. It doesn't matter how many people report you
: getting banned because my team traded reports
>UrsobadOMEGALUL: fking dog UrsobadOMEGALUL: report morde ty UrsobadOMEGALUL: trolling UrsobadOMEGALUL: he is r%%%%%ed UrsobadOMEGALUL: dog cleared my jg UrsobadOMEGALUL: ff 15 UrsobadOMEGALUL: im trolling UrsobadOMEGALUL: dic UrsobadOMEGALUL: idc UrsobadOMEGALUL: morde taking UrsobadOMEGALUL: ll my jg UrsobadOMEGALUL: open UrsobadOMEGALUL: y report me UrsobadOMEGALUL: bcz morde is taking my jg UrsobadOMEGALUL: and now im useless UrsobadOMEGALUL: XD UrsobadOMEGALUL: report me because morde is trolling Someone else breaking the rules first does not mean it's ok for you to break them too by flaming and harassing someone else, regardless if they are in the wrong or not. >UrsobadOMEGALUL: premades UrsobadOMEGALUL: nasus UrsobadOMEGALUL: u will see how it is when someone takes your creeps UrsobadOMEGALUL: oh so nasus UrsobadOMEGALUL: uw ont report morde? UrsobadOMEGALUL: for inting top and taking my jg UrsobadOMEGALUL: for what? UrsobadOMEGALUL: i9m doing the same thing as nasus UrsobadOMEGALUL: morde* Now you're harassing nasus too. Also not ok >UrsobadOMEGALUL: ] UrsobadOMEGALUL: muted kiddo Name calling is not ok >UrsobadOMEGALUL: he trolled me tho UrsobadOMEGALUL: he lost to riven 1v1 UrsobadOMEGALUL: and took my jungle UrsobadOMEGALUL: And now he wants to take my raptors UrsobadOMEGALUL: report trading lol UrsobadOMEGALUL: Nasus wants to report me because i stole his minion UrsobadOMEGALUL: gg guys UrsobadOMEGALUL: they still want to report me for no reason tho If i'm reading this right, it seems you were doing to nasus what morde was doing to you and not seeing the issue with it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} >UrsobadOMEGALUL: he is being abnoxious and wants to report me UrsobadOMEGALUL: but ggsw UrsobadOMEGALUL: flamer? UrsobadOMEGALUL: i didnt flame anyone UrsobadOMEGALUL: flamed him? Yes you did >UrsobadOMEGALUL: tbh idc UrsobadOMEGALUL: i have a g3 smurf Seems like you do... >UrsobadOMEGALUL: these kids... UrsobadOMEGALUL: report nasus for being salty UrsobadOMEGALUL: says i flamed morde even tho i told him dont troll me your death wasnt my fault 3things: (1) someone else starting it or being more toxic than you does not mean your behaviour is ignored. It's not a contest (2) 4reports have the same value as 1 report. The extra 3don't do anything. So asking for reports serves no purpose other than count as harassment. (3)you can't tell that "they got nothing" since chat restrictions are punishments too and the notification doesn't happen 100% of the time. It's more like 15%
: I know that everyone, including Riot, says this is the case, but the only time I am prompted with an Instant Feedback Report saying the player was punished is when everyone reports them. Not sure if this means that there actually is some benefit to multiple reports (i.e. maybe everyone checking different boxes on the report makes the bot check fof different kinds of misbehavior), or if the kind of things that get punished are the kinds of things that everyone can easily recognize, and thus, multiple reports.
There's another variable: you don't get notified every single time a report results into a punishment. It's intentionally setup this way to make it harder to reverse engineer the system and figure out exactly what not to say but still be toxic. Riot won't reveal what percentage of reports get notifications going but I remember a post a few years back where someone said it's 15%. Good enough for me
: Chat banned and Honor lv 0
you don't have enough time to get back the honor. if you want to understand why your chatlog got a chat restriction, post it in this thread and we'll attempt to explain
Exibir mais

Sinful Succubus

Nível 35 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão