Greasıe (NA)
: Nerf Sanguine Blade
It just got hotfixed
Bultz (NA)
: I'm fucking tired of this narrative where ranged champions need everything
: Yeah. Same thing with lower ranged mages. I know everyone hates Vlad, but you have to admit he risks more with his range than Anivia, Vel'koz, xerath, Zoe, etc. Yet, they deal more damage. And have more utility. And some of them have more base MS. This game simply doesn't properly budget the strength of range. Look at how much of a problem Irelia's been with her 200 melee range, as opposed to most others' 125. Riot doesn't weigh range in a champion's power budget anymore.
>I know everyone hates Vlad Yes we do, it's nice you notice it.
SCP 106 (NA)
: almost like you guys said this about season 9, season 8, season 7, season 6, season 5, season 4, season 3 and so on, every season
> [{quoted}](name=SCP 106,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=If9kkUgt,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-21T22:02:36.295+0000) > > almost like you guys said this about season 9, season 8, season 7, season 6, season 5, season 4, season 3 and so on, every season Well I think that S9 was pretty bad but S8 was even worse. Still playing and I hope S10 gets better.
: I think we can all agree season 9 was the worst season to ever exist
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > ATTACK SPEED IS NOT AN ASSASSIN STAT! What about Zed who used to build BORK first item for years? The reason attack speed was removed from yoummous is because ADC was abusing the item, not because attack speed is not an assassin stat
Because there were no assasin items back then. That's why he used to build BotrK. Once Lethality came he stopped building it as you probably noticed.
Vesemir (EUW)
: I am actually getting sick of Riot for taking everything from bruisers and juggernauts and pushing mages and adcs. I am sick of fighting a ranged top lane. Conqueror should me a melee keystone. If you take it to a ranged it should automatically switch to fleet or PtA.
But new Conqueror takes 10 stacks and adcs get only 1 per auto New Conqueror is worse on adcs
: How do we get gold on t3 support items?
You don't. Once you complete the quest you evolve into a Season 3 ward dispenser.
: "the current meta" League has a stale non diverse and never evolving meta. The champs change a bit but the meta is always the same
Season 9 Worlds and Season 7 Worlds were the same meta Amirite ?
: > [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RvYXIOYK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-19T22:01:57.776+0000) > > Good if true. Yeah its real great when your game has less diversity, variety, draft possibilities and is more stale and rigid.
Of course it's great for the meta. The best seasons that this game had, were with only marksmans on botlane.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ionian Vulpix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-20T02:23:55.571+0000) > > That's because it IS impossible to play ADCs elsewhere unless they're specifically designed for it. Literally flat out wrong. There has been more success with lucian top, ezreal jg a few patches, tristana mid etc. even in PRO PLAY then non adc picks bot lane.
And Yasuo is still played on Botlane but you rather ignore that
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=000400010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:59:00.981+0000) > > Calm down. > > Champs as Braum that don't capitalize on having offensive stats are being nerfed. > > Because **all supps** have the new system of supp items. However some use them worse since the items have stats that are worthless for them. > > If you want to know if Braum is nerfed or not for this change dont compare S9 Braum to S10 Braum. That's pointless and I think that's what you were doing. > > Compare the strenght that S10 Braum has to the rest of supps on S10. > > He doesn't use part of the stats that he's forced to buy. Therebefore, when you compare him to the rest of supps that do use all the stats with the new items he's weaker. you still have all that gold to buy other items now Plus since ad goes into last hitting minions and AA the power of the item is just shifted
>you still have all that gold to buy other items now When you write this it means that you either dont read my comment or you are just dense. I repeat, you are comparing S10 Supp items with S9 Supp items and that's literally**irrelevant** for what I'm saying. I'm not discussing how the new Supp items system works, by the way you only list the good part and ignore that once you finish the quest you wont get more extra gold, Supps now get to their lasts items later. But, that's not even the point. The point is that since there's no pure tank Supp item now, some champs are forced to buy offensive stats that are worthless on them. Which makes those supps on S10 worse than the rest of supps on S10. Is that clear ?
Cdore (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZMfnoRZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:12:11.557+0000) > > No, This game was made for everyone. Not for European and American audiences nor the Chinese audiences, everyone. That's why there's servers around the globe. > > > Many westerners can also like the current state of the game, not only Chinese. because you don't like it doesn't mean the rest of the west don't like it. > > Stop with the generalization and gatekeeping. The PC RTS genre was pioneered by America and Europe. Dota came up merely cause of the strategic rts crowd. Moba was the streamlined version of rts, but still retained a lot of strategic aspects that its parent genre had. Today, League is not the same game as what brought up its popularity. It got changed into an fast paced arena game. I feel like Nexus Blitz was meant to be used for shorter games, but everyone like SR too much. So Riot/ Tencent forced the fast meta onto SR so we all have to play fast paced games.
When you've been on this Boards for years it's funny to see that this fast/explosive meta is exactly what ppl wanted here by the end of the ardent meta. And now, the meta they asked for is somehow a China's fault LUL
Quáx (NA)
: Main you fear the most?
: Now that Ez has lost Klepto, please swap to Glacial or fleet
Conqueror. Old Fervor Ezreal is back ! My favourite rune to play with as Ez, I legit being trolling if I didn't pick Clepto because I disliked it so much.
Cdore (NA)
: Remember when League was a game made for American and European audiences?
Wait what happens if I'm from Spain and I enjoy the game Can I ask for the chinesse citizenship ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=0004000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-20T12:28:41.404+0000) > > Stop. > > The new supp items give offensive stats are just worthless stats on many supps tanks. They are paying for stats they barely use. > > It's bad for them, period. BRUH YOU LITERALLY GO INTO YOUR ACTUAL BUILD SOONER BECAUSE OF THEM USE YOUR BRAIN
Calm down. Champs as Braum that don't capitalize on having offensive stats are being nerfed. Because **all supps** have the new system of supp items. However some use them worse since the items have stats that are worthless for them. If you want to know if Braum is nerfed or not for this change dont compare S9 Braum to S10 Braum. That's pointless and I think that's what you were doing. Compare the strenght that S10 Braum has to the rest of supps on S10. He doesn't use part of the stats that he's forced to buy. Therebefore, when you compare him to the rest of supps that do use all the stats with the new items he's weaker.
: Pretty sure Targons have HP. So too little HP to make use of it?
Now all supp items have hp and offensive stats. Some supps can use those stats well. Others as Braum not, the offensive stats are worthless on him so when you compare him to the supps that use all the stats he's worse.
: theyre adding a support item with ad and hp for pyke players only
No...? Full HP items for Pyke are AD items. He already had a full offensive item when old Targon existed. They are not creating this items for him.
: > [{quoted}](name=PB4UAME,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-11-20T04:33:31.559+0000) > > Except, those now have a longer cooldown, and have less charges, no longer heal, and no longer provide any HP regen, but instead offer AD/AP, cause tanks *totally* need damage. except now you can focus on building those items soooooooo
Stop. The new supp items give offensive stats are just worthless stats on many supps tanks. They are paying for stats they barely use. It's bad for them, period.
: I don't get it. I don't really play support so I didn't read the support changes that much but.. Can't you just build tank since you get free support items with your quest?
The thing is, you are forced to buy a starting item which stats are not good for you. Braum gets little value in the AP/AD scaling, and now he doesn't has a starting item with pure hp. He's wasting gold on stats that he doesn't use at all, that's the complain.
VvVVvV (NA)
: For all support tanks you can pretty much build the same thing start {{item:3307}} then {{item:3190}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3193}} and whatever boots fit the need.
You are a bit lost, Targon is being removed.
: Where's my support item as a melee tank support?
Oh boy I have bad news for my premade main Braum. Fuck this preseason.
Pika310 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=u aint cute,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4jKXq11E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T23:53:20.522+0000) > > I can say removing twisted treeline to work on something else might be for the best if they make a better/new gamemode that will be as fun or more to players like you The problem with this is, Rito was putting zero resources into Treeline & had zero employees dedicated to it. Removing Treeline literally did not free up any resources for Rito to relocate into new projects. The same was true for Scar. They were both removed solely for the intent to give customers less options to choose from. Meanwhile, other games actively work on adding MORE maps for people to play on.
It wasn't a popular game and Riot made it worse on purpuse When they exclude 3c3 from farming tokens when you buy the pass it's not Riot ignoring 3c3, it's them wanting it to die. When they could have solved the terrible funnel meta that makes ranked post gold a pain in the ass with just removing Supp items that were **only used for funnel** it's Riot wanting 3c3 to die.
: I think better compensation for removing the game mode would be to bring back Twisted Treeline permanently.
Math checks out. This would make up removing Twisted Treeline.
Azca33 (NA)
: Broxah - A top tier jungler or a EU player looking to NA for retirement?
Top tier jungle. He just has his worst year and choked hard on Summer PlayOffs specially. But he has been a consistent Jungler for Fnatic since they promoted him since the academy to the point he reached a Worlds Finals. As a Fnatic fan I'm going to miss him because he is such a great person and a good player, but I also think that something needed to change on this Fnatic. Good luck for him on TL, hope he is the first person to win a Split on NA and EU.
Comentários de Rioters
: Shaco still needs nerfs
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: It's not. It's their job. They are all adults and their job to play consistently since they are paid pro players, not charity workers They performed way below their skill in all 3 games so the criticism is pretty valid. If eSports want to be valid sports, the players should be treated as such
What ? Read my comment. I'm not saying that it's disrespectful to say that they played like shit. They did, G2 hard choked on the FInals and FPX demolished and embarassed them. I'm saying that it's disrespectful for them to say that they lost on purpuse for some Boards conspiracy because they are racists and hate china.
: The fact that Senna counters Yasuo's windwall is just so beautiful
AhernfVy (NA)
: Why does Kayn have more healing than Dr. Mundo with three dashes and more CC and invulnerability?
: So you know how Marvel and Riot have a deal going right now to make comics....
>Emma Frost Lissandra Take my fucking money Also: > Charles Xavier Yasuo He's disabeled
: back then when Korea was the dominant region riot wasn't 100% owned by tencent. Also the worlds song reveal way too much information. Song called Phoenix with Rookie, Caps, Faker in the video all 4 semi-finalists (IG,G2,SKT and FPX) and because the song is called Phoenix they are the winners. No, im not mad European fan, don't get me wrong, I don't think that even EU is top2 region or g2 is top2 team. The whole damn tournament was just scripted against Korea.
> [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BqPyEbLv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:18:42.962+0000) > > back then when Korea was the dominant region riot wasn't 100% owned by tencent. > Also the worlds song reveal way too much information. > Song called Phoenix with Rookie, Caps, Faker in the video all 4 semi-finalists (IG,G2,SKT and FPX) and because the song is called Phoenix they are the winners. > No, im not mad European fan, don't get me wrong, I don't think that even EU is top2 region or g2 is top2 team. > The whole damn tournament was just scripted against Korea. Yes they were. Since S5 they have been 100% Tencent. S5: MSI - LPL Worlds - LCK S6: MSI - LCK Worlds - LCK S7: MSI - LCK Worlds - LCK S8: MSI - LPL Worlds - LPL S9: MSI - EU Worlds - LPL The two most dominant years of Korea were just the years later of Tencent ownning 100% of Riot. How does that fit your narrative ?
: Guys, I think Sir Saltarin is upset.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nLRemRgG,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-11-11T01:21:57.229+0000) > > Guys, I think Sir Saltarin is upset. I am, coming back to the Boards to see this shitshow of manbabies crying for Worlds to be rigged upsets me and it's a good reminder to why I'll leave the Boards for some months.
Aeszarck (NA)
: It's unbelievable that the yearly _meme_ "Worlds is scripted" is being taken so seriously this year, and I'm disappointed that a Moderator's thread is substantially contributing to the conspiracy theory. Mods, you need to promote healthy discussion. Conspiracy theories and China-hate are not healthy discussion. **Worlds was not rigged.**
> [{quoted}](name=Aeszarck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nLRemRgG,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2019-11-11T21:02:29.393+0000) > > It's unbelievable that the yearly _meme_ "Worlds is scripted" is being taken so seriously this year, and I'm disappointed that a Moderator's thread is substantially contributing to the conspiracy theory. Mods, you need to promote healthy discussion. Conspiracy theories and China-hate are not healthy discussion. > > **Worlds was not rigged.** NA Boards Mods wont delete bullshit threads that spread non sense and anti china propaganda if it's made by an NA Boards Mod. I've been months out of this shithole and god I'm leaving in a few days because it's even worse than what I remember.
: All Imma say its MIGHTY FUNNY that certain things happened to certain companies earlier this year and that G2 played Pyke mid. That's not ever some shit I'd see in my elo. No one was on their comfort picks. No one really counter picked. They played Varus out of all things. No one plays Varus except us Varus mains. the shit is sus asf
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BqPyEbLv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:39:55.105+0000) > > All Imma say its MIGHTY FUNNY that certain things happened to certain companies earlier this year and that G2 played Pyke mid. That's not ever some shit I'd see in my elo. No one was on their comfort picks. No one really counter picked. They played Varus out of all things. No one plays Varus except us Varus mains. > > the shit is sus asf Except Varus Than Kench was a power botlane combo for FPX and they stomped FNC with them. You would know that if you watched more Worlds games and not just the finals.
AdamrCc (EUW)
: What I am most bugged about is how G2 left Lee unbanned, and Jankos losing out that easily to the opponent jungler. Tiam may have great mechanics on Lee Sin but dude this guy hardly spent any time farming, did nothing but run between lanes only to return top to dive Ryze under his turret, and Jankos being the amazing aggressive jungler he is didn't even bother ganking a fucking lane or contesting an objective in the entire time Lee was sitting top side. If anything, this game makes G2 look bad and looks like something straight out of solo queue.
SKT on 2017 were paid to lose because they left Malza open 3 times when apparently D Faker would have demolished Crown with any less safe pick. That's as stupid as what you are saying.
: i respect fpx especially for being honest and saying "we werent the better team today, g2 just didnt perform" what i doint get is why the entire g2 team was smiling like the entire time. they also smiled vs skt, but when they lost one to skt, the smiles stopped quickly. it came back but still. while vs fpx, they just seem to have a blast getting blasted
>what i doint get is why the entire g2 team was smiling like the entire time They were smiling when they 0-2 against FNC just some months ago and they reverse sweeped them. They were smiling when they were 0-2 against FPX and they got sweeped. They are pretty consistent, and several players and Ocelote were crying on the aftermath of the Worlds Finals. You are insulting them when you say that they lost on purpuse.
: I know it's a western dominant board but thread after thread of this rigged conspiracy is getting disrespectful to FPX and the matter that they played the better game on the day. This isn't rigged. It's flat out "What G2 did wrong." Keep in mind that these were 2 of the 3 highly talked about teams to win the whole thing even before the draw shows. We can all have some fun about the coincidentially named song but let's not act like FPX should have had no chance in hell if G2 played to their highest prestige.
It's also disrespectful for G2 players. The entitled Boards dwellers think they are sellouts who lost on purpuse. As a FNC fan last year I had a pretty similar experience and I would never think that they lost on purpuse.
: Problem is RNG is the most korean/standard in terms of playstyle of the top LPL teams.
Yeah they are a bot centric team with Uzi and weak solo lanes. They should change midlaner imo if they want to win Worlds next year.
tyralie (EUW)
: premade bot
As long as my agency as an ADC player is cripped if I dont play with a Supp I'm going to keep playing with a premade sorry. And also, it's way more fun to play with friends for me.
: G2 has never beaten a Chinese team. Their play style is countered by LPL play style, it always has been as shown in previous worlds, G2 had an easy Group stage and then they got to vs SKT who was never going to win because they are only a Hype train and not at all resembling of what they were
*this G2* Actually last year, the old roster of G2 who lost all splits won against RNG who were the Worlds favourites in what's probably the biggest upset on Worlds history, or close.
: Why is everyone claiming this years esports is rigged?
Because China Bad. This is the NA Boards, a community who totally doesn't have any issues with that country.
: Because it was. Facts don’t lie.
Man why are you more salty than actual EU fans ? This is just embarassing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nLRemRgG,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T18:34:59.805+0000) > > Why is beating SKT such a big deal ? > > Korea hasn't won anything since 2017 Worlds, being the best korean team isn't what it used to be. Sure they got knocked early last year, but consider this. They won 3 times in a row before that, and this time they lost to one of the finalist teams. SKT is a very strong team, they do make mistakes at times but you dont win worlds 3 times in a row by a one time fluke. Of course if they get a early knockout next year again or if they lose to some team that´s been barely alive up until that point then your statement seems more plausible. But for now an aged tiger is still scarier than a hungry wolf.
> They won 3 times in a row before that, and this time they lost to one of the finalist teams. Actually no, they won only two in a row. 2013, 2015 and 2016. >SKT is a very strong team, they do make mistakes at times but you dont win worlds 3 times in a row by a one time fluke. There were not in a row but ok. There's literally 1 player that has won those titles that's today on SKT. Faker, yes he's the GOAT of Lol no one denies it I think he honestly played mediocre against G2. The point is, this SKT roster isn't a roster that has won anything except LCK. They are just not that good, if they were they would have played today the Finals. > Of course if they get a early knockout next year again or if they lose to some team that´s been barely alive up until that point then your statement seems more plausible. > But for now an aged tiger is still scarier than a hungry wolf. That's like a cool narrative don't get me wrong but this SKT team, the LCK itself it's just not that good as they were. That's why they lose.
: He needs an actual rework, like change him completely like Aatrox
That would make him not be played on pro play. That's a pro gamer move just there.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Considering no team has won Worlds without at least TWO Korean players in seasons 3,4,5,6,7,8,9. You can see why KR will always be considered really good.
Yes. But the narrative that SKT was the best team on the World and G2 beated them so they cant lose to FOX is dogshit.
: Unpopular opinion: Playing URF makes me appreciate regular League more.
Agree. This is something rare, a positive thread on the dumpster fire that the Boards are.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nLRemRgG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-10T16:46:39.873+0000) > Even IG vs FPX looked very wrong/rigged IG was ranked not even top 5 in the LPL this year. They were ranked 6th. FPX was ranked first. If only people would actually watch LPL and see how strong that region is...
> [{quoted}](name=OneBarrel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nLRemRgG,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-11-10T19:31:29.039+0000) > > IG was ranked not even top 5 in the LPL this year. They were ranked 6th. FPX was ranked first. If only people would actually watch LPL and see how strong that region is... Boards don't watch LPL, they just want to cry when the western teams lose.
Hopkins (NA)
: Essence Emporium
It should be once the PreSeason, which starts when the current season ends so you can look exactly how many days are left on the client.
Exibir mais

Sir Saltarin

Nível 40 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão