Wen294 (EUW)
: I was looking at that elder drake mission like "whelp, guess no free chest for me."
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFHHg5G1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-14T14:05:03.487+0000) > > I was looking at that elder drake mission like "whelp, guess no free chest for me." Got the free chest. Opened it to get a annie as a champion.... (i already have all champions)
: riot just need to say what they want karma to be and focus her kit around that is she a mage? remove the utility and make the mantra E do damage, maybe use the W heal as a flat amount that scale with ap is she a support? favor her shield damage and wave clear, make mantra W target allies for a heal maybe? is she a tanky ap champion? focus on her W and colddowns then right now she dont have enough damage or wave clear outside of mantra Q to be a mage, she feels like a mantra E bot as support, and her tank build doesnt seem appropriate
> [{quoted}](name=FakeGravity,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=yAF5XYeg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-15T01:23:23.680+0000) > > riot just need to say what they want karma to be and focus her kit around that > is she a mage? remove the utility and make the mantra E do damage, maybe use the W heal as a flat amount that scale with ap > is she a support? favor her shield damage and wave clear, make mantra W target allies for a heal maybe? > is she a tanky ap champion? focus on her W and colddowns then > > right now she dont have enough damage or wave clear outside of mantra Q to be a mage, she feels like a mantra E bot as support, and her tank build doesnt seem appropriate ^This. Riot needs to give her a clear identity which they refuse to do because they ares scared to lose a % of her fanbase. Currently karma players are split into 3 or 4 groups which have nothing in common. So Riot doesn't want to take a direction. However, they have to. They fucked up so they just have to pull their shit together and do it.
Comentários de Rioters
T2K Baka (NA)
: Old client will always be better
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=6LxdVv2W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-13T17:35:16.162+0000) > > Old client will always be better Old client was never better. New one sucks too.
iiGazeii (NA)
: I would rather rank be accurate than try to make me climb
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eP1ieTcr,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-12T22:26:53.020+0000) > > Being placed a rank down every season feels shitty. It doesn't make me want to climb back up to what I had, it makes me want to quit because it's hopeless. > > It would be better if ranks were accurate so it actually felt like a climb, rather than new seasons setting me back. use to be plat 1 ended up plat 5 in 2 seasons. Every year I play less rank and less seriously. This year im statting in the Elo I belong: bronze :P hehe. I don't mind the grind. I don't take rank seriously anymore. I just play it as a challenge.
: > [{quoted}](name=o0 Support 0o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KM5NlB87,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-13T05:47:16.069+0000) > > I remember the old MidMordekaiser video that said why he was quitting and it couldn't have been an truer. He deleted it and the internet archive didn't work but tl;dr was that the Mordekaiser main they invited to Riot to test the changes didn't care for his kit and only cared for Morde's lore, which is why they gave it such a high remark to Riot, and that he hated the reworked Mordekaiser and what they turned him into. > > Good luck in your travels and I would like to see the videos when released. You didn't mention it, but I assume your youtube is the same one as your League name, "TheKingofEloHell", which I looked up and found Morde videos. Unfortunately at this time I am unfairly banned on the r/lol subreddit. I will be releasing my videos under a popular League youtubber's channel instead unless this changes. At this point, subs, views and money mean nothing to me. Only making my voice heard. I am still trying very hard to appeal this ban. Sadly some of the mod team believes things about me that are not true. Rest assured when these videos DO drop, you will know about them. I appreciate your support greatly though. Thankyou.
> [{quoted}](name=TheKingofEloHell,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KM5NlB87,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-13T05:58:00.586+0000) > > Unfortunately at this time I am unfairly banned on the r/lol subreddit. Banned for how long?
Tegash (NA)
: It Would Be Nice to Have an MR Option for Grievous Wounds
> [{quoted}](name=Tegash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3F5sfYPl,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-13T19:46:11.131+0000) > > We have options for AP, AD and Armor, so it stands to reason that we could round out the set with an MR item. With a lot of people complaining about Mordekaiser's performance with Conq (myself included) it would give tanks a way to lane against him, since most of them can't build Bramble Vest to mitigate his damage when he's AP and only seldom autoattacks, and also usually can't build Executioner's or Morello without trolling. > > I feel like an MR version of Thornmail that reflects damage based on ability hits would be cute, but there are a lot of other ideas that could have potential. A Grievous Wounds version of Abyssal Mask that gives less stats is also an option, or an MR build of Bami's. It's something to think about at least. basically it is very annoying that you cannot control greivious wounds either. as a tank. You need people to be dumb enough to auto you. I think grievious wounds needs to be aplied to spells too.
IVSakenz (NA)
: Riot has killed Scaling champs with Super Damage..
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NFs2qiif,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-13T13:17:11.258+0000) > > With the insane damage creep happening in this game.. Riot has effectively killed end-game scaling champions.. Riot has killed tanks. Once tanks become relevant and slow down the game, late game champs will be relevant too.
Eedat (NA)
: What happened to the original Wukong update we were shown 8 months ago?
A shame. Those changes were actually good. Was looking forward to those changes.
: Non-Support tanks are finding success only with damage builds.
Damage is to high. Make tanks viable again. Period.
l MrD l (NA)
: anyone experiencing pure stomp games
> [{quoted}](name=l MrD l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P1ELnZvL,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-06T11:54:50.277+0000) > > Like 9 times out of 10 games have something like where one player on either side is 0/11 or something like that ... > > mostly with jungle i experience this or sometimes bot or top its just pure stomp ... Is it people are smurfing or are we just in a meta where theres no comeback? just die further? After the removal of true damage from conqueror I feel that the game has shifted towards a more balanced game. Tanks cave a bit more control. But still 9 / 10 of my games are one sided , that is true. I believe until tanks become relevant again this will always be the case.
: Out of all of the top 5 bans from each patch since November 2015, Darius has been in 84 of them.
He has too much power for very little risk. He is tanky but at the same time deals tons of damage with AOE. Many people argue that you can kite him in team-fights. Fine, that's okay, but how about the initial 10 minutes of the player who is laning against him? You can survive against him but the game is like hell. No fun, no interaction. I use to ban him every game but I found that if I don't he almost gets instant picked. So I don't ban him anymore. I learned how to play against him with shen, that is to survive. I rarely go even with him in lane though.
Yets4240 (NA)
: Okay, but getting grievous wounds vs a Soraka/Vlad/Mundo/etc also generally delays people's power spikes, but its still a fantastic idea. Not counter building your opponents is far worse, and much stupider than continuing with your cookie cutter build you want every single game regardless of who you're playing with or against. Look at pro play. You see a Malz/WW/Morde/Skarner being picked? Guess what ALL of the other team's carries build before their second item? Hint hint, its {{item:3140}}. Also, as a tank, getting that early MR against morde is amazing, and for the point on mages, if you're really so against playing smart and building properly, there is also {{item:2419}} into {{item:3157}}. Just like an AD assassin can get {{item:3155}} to vastly lower the kill potential of mages, everyone and anyone can quickly and easily get {{item:3140}} to deal with Malz/WW/Morde/Skarner.
> [{quoted}](name=Yets4240,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sH1qVxiw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T19:28:17.380+0000) > > Okay, but getting grievous wounds vs a Soraka/Vlad/Mundo/etc also generally delays people's power spikes, but its still a fantastic idea. Not counter building your opponents is far worse, and much stupider than continuing with your cookie cutter build you want every single game regardless of who you're playing with or against. > > Look at pro play. You see a Malz/WW/Morde/Skarner being picked? Guess what ALL of the other team's carries build before their second item? Hint hint, its {{item:3140}}. > > Also, as a tank, getting that early MR against morde is amazing, and for the point on mages, if you're really so against playing smart and building properly, there is also {{item:2419}} into {{item:3157}}. Just like an AD assassin can get {{item:3155}} to vastly lower the kill potential of mages, everyone and anyone can quickly and easily get {{item:3140}} to deal with Malz/WW/Morde/Skarner. It's not the same thing mate. Getting ba Zonyas against an AD assasin is gold efficient. You get reasonable defenses and can do some damage with it. If tanks build {{item:3140}}, its not a very good item for them. It is good to note that I have nothing against mordes ult.
5050BS (NA)
: Are you aware that not all mages build {{item:3191}} vs ad assassins?
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sH1qVxiw,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2020-01-03T20:41:05.611+0000) > > Are you aware that not all mages build {{item:3191}} vs ad assassins? What are you even talking about? It's not the same thing.
Yets4240 (NA)
: You are aware of this item here, no? {{item:3140}}
> [{quoted}](name=Yets4240,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sH1qVxiw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T05:19:01.113+0000) > > You are aware of this item here, no? {{item:3140}} You are aware that tanks and mages do not always build that and that when they do it hinders their power. no?
Paroe (NA)
: Ive got a question; Why didnt riot do christmas or new years gifts/events?
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=01xEpjMX,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-03T04:14:54.574+0000) > > I feel like riot has forgotten theyre an american company... Dont places like Brazil and china do their local holiday events/get gifts? Portugal still has their bonkers good new player campaign, right? They are Chinese since 2011. It is sad they did not do an event. Season 2 had an amazing Christmas event .
: While true, it's important to also realize that there's no "opinion of the community". Any change made to the game is bound to make some people disagree with it. League has enough players that even minuscule percentages of it's player base amount to multiple thousand people. If 5% of players dislike something and some of them voice their opinion on public forums, it can easily seem like the whole community shares that opinion, when in reality, the majority of players simply have no reason to engage with those posts or the forums in general. Riot has more accurate data from surveys than we can ever hope to get from forums like these (although it's still skewed for the same reason). It can be hard to admit, but they know better what players think and want. Additionally, it's not like they just hire every random person who applies. Riot mostly consists out of professionals with vastly more knowledge and experience about game design than the average forum user. Of course that doesn't mean we should adopt a "Riot knows best" mentality and just stay silent about issues that bother us. But I think discussions around those issues could be a lot more productive if we stopped acting like Riot ignores it's community and realize that our opinions aren't always fact.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:34:02.960+0000) > > While true, it's important to also realize that there's no "opinion of the community". Any change made to the game is bound to make some people disagree with it. League has enough players that even minuscule percentages of it's player base amount to multiple thousand people. That is true. You cannot satisfy everyone. > If 5% of players dislike something and some of them voice their opinion on public forums, it can easily seem like the whole community shares that opinion, when in reality, the majority of players simply have no reason to engage with those posts or the forums in general. Fair enough. Let me offer a counterpoint here though. Lets say 5 % of the playerbase are complaining. You, as Riot, would want them to stop at some point (at least that's what I assume). So why would you not give them a clear answer? Just an answer not a change. Make them understand that they have been heard but that their points are not valid. > Riot has more accurate data from surveys than we can ever hope to get from forums like these (although it's still skewed for the same reason). True. However, the forum and reddit are one of the most reliable sources. Riot cannot ignore that. >It can be hard to admit, but they know better what players think and want. Additionally, it's not like they just hire every random person who applies. Riot mostly consists out of professionals with vastly more knowledge and experience about game design than the average forum user. This is a misconception. Some professionals have no idea what players want. They do know how to milk a game and make money. They don't care if the game fails as long as they get the maximum possible revenue from the game. That does not necessarily require the game to survive or to be good. However, if you trace the history of league and the reason league was created at start ( you can do so via an official documentary that was released on Netflix), you will see that league was created for the players to be a strategic game. It has turned into a fortnight game now. This is why the original player-base feels alienated now. It has become something very different from what it started out to be. That's fine for the new owners of Riot because they don't share those core values. They share different values. > Of course that doesn't mean we should adopt a "Riot knows best" mentality and just stay silent about issues that bother us. But I think discussions around those issues could be a lot more productive if we stopped acting like Riot ignores it's community and realize that our opinions aren't always fact. This can be resolved in one simple way. Riot responds to the players concerns. They do not have to act and make changes to the game. They simply need to respond and address players concerns with a reply. This will allow players to say with confidence that they have been heard. --- # Tl;Dr - Players don't just demand changes to the game. This is not the problem. They want a simple response from Riot to feel that they have been heard and that Riot actually cares about them. - No matter the percentage, Riot has to give an answer to players. - The game started out to be a strategic oriented game with huge macro play, now it has become a damage-fest fortnight game. This does not appeal to the original player fan-base who value strategy over battle mechanics.
T2K Baka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:27:56.890+0000) > > Ardent meta? How was that peak? > > Also runes helped your playstyle? I mean, nowadays you have optimal rune page and suboptimal, just like back then. Back then you could either take what worked or you could troll and call yourself inventor and free person who isn't influenced by guides and sites... Actually nvm lol. I forgot about that cancer meta. I meant as in general before the rune overhaul. My point is that this new rune system has way too much impact, then the old one. I feel like they should've kept masteries only and just changed that instead
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:34:38.156+0000) > > Actually nvm lol. I forgot about that cancer meta. I meant as in general before the rune overhaul. My point is that this new rune system has way too much impact, then the old one. I feel like they should've kept masteries only and just changed that instead Ardent meta was not in season 4
: > [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jWlIZkyE,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T06:27:37.835+0000) > > just because 5 immature people started a down-vote fest No point in continuing this conversation with you if you're going to do that; toodles.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jWlIZkyE,comment-id=000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:54:39.510+0000) > > No point in continuing this conversation with you if you're going to do that; toodles. Not sure what you mean but fair enough. I did not force you to participate in this conversation.
: Ornn
> [{quoted}](name=RIP YEET DEMON,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=YJEhWZ9H,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-01T18:02:24.460+0000) > > Do you guys remember when ornn received his first skin ? > Me neither.{{champion:516}} To be fair I hardly ever see an ornn player when I play. in the last 100 games of league I have not had him in my team or as an opponent.
: Why cant I create a discussion in EUW boards, it is where I am and play!
> [{quoted}](name=KriptonisAzullis,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=6hVN38BY,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-02T06:10:47.621+0000) > > Title says it. I have a EUW account, play in the EUW server but cant post there. Says I must be level 7. I am level 30 for 9 years... Hey there, You should be able to create a discussion there. I can currently post both on NA and EUW. My account is on EUW. If you cannot at the moment wait until a Herald sees your post. Might be a bug.
: if we made this exact same post about fiora mains I promise it would be taken down
> [{quoted}](name=CIassD Personnel,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jJpLFsG8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-02T06:36:33.898+0000) > > if we made this exact same post about fiora mains I promise it would be taken down If you report it, I guarantee it will.
: > [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jWlIZkyE,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2020-01-01T10:23:46.355+0000) > > I may have have misphrased my comment. What I meant is that post should get their popularity according to how many replies they have had instead of just votes alone. Or even better. Voted can have their own ranking but many comments might have another ranking. This way every topic is given a chance. Especially nowadays with downvote bots etc. > > Downvotes serve no purpose. They don't say anything more than i just don't like your post. They dont explain "why" "what could be different" "what you disagree on" " what you agree on" "Hot" sorting is already based on activity in addition to votes. It includes number/frequency of replies, thread age, and possibly views (not sure about that last one). I think the downvote bot problem has been resolved (at least temporarily) by increasing the level requirements for voting to 30. Downvotes serve a purpose. That "I don't like your post" also means "and others probably won't either." If someone posts a trash thread that goes 1-11, I like knowing that it's trash without having to waste my time reading through it. Explaining "why," "what could be different," "what I disagree on," "what I agree on," etc. isn't particularly useful on threads that go something like "i was band frm boards n all i did was call someone %%%%%% and %%%%&@#&*$#@%%% wtf f u all," and there are an unfortunate amount of threads of that quality around here. Of course, the majority opinion is rarely the unanimous opinion, so "me hate gusty katana man" threads which I find idiotic are always massively upvoted even though they're usually so bad that they get deleted by moderation, but there's no reason to throw out the baby with the bathwater.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jWlIZkyE,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-01T18:41:21.572+0000) > > "Hot" sorting is already based on activity in addition to votes. It includes number/frequency of replies, thread age, and possibly views (not sure about that last one). > That is true. However down-voting something makes it go away fast even if the topic is interesting for many people who don't always remember to vote. > I think the downvote bot problem has been resolved (at least temporarily) by increasing the level requirements for voting to 30. Well then we might see it come back soon. > > Downvotes serve a purpose. That "I don't like your post" also means "and others probably won't either." If someone posts a trash thread that goes 1-11, I like knowing that it's trash without having to waste my time reading through it. That is totally fine. If that is the case, you will be able to view posts in a negative voting tab. and you can chose to ignore those posts. However, the posts which have a negative voting but have many comments are also valuable and should be vuable depending on their content in a separate view tab. This way everyone is happy and no post goes to waste just because 5 immature people started a down-vote fest. This potentially also resolves other issues such as people feeling censored. Many people feel that their posts are good (and many times their posts are good) but because some people start voting that causes other people to do the same. This is scientifically proven and this is the reason twitter and facebook do not have dislikes or negative counting. > Explaining "why," "what could be different," "what I disagree on," "what I agree on," etc. isn't particularly useful on threads that go something like "i was band frm boards n all i did was call someone %%%%%% and %%%%&@#&*$#@%%% wtf f u all," and there are an unfortunate amount of threads of that quality around here. I agree that such posts should not get attention. However, the posts you mention already break the fundamental rules of the boards. So I don't believe that post such as the ones you describe will be a problem. They either will be moved to the rant section, or they will be removed completed because people will report them. However, having a healthy discussion about something that some people don't agree and therefore down-vote it is not something we want on this board. > Of course, the majority opinion is rarely the unanimous opinion, so "me hate gusty katana man" threads which I find idiotic are always massively upvoted even though they're usually so bad that they get deleted by moderation, but there's no reason to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Exactly. Because, up-votes and down-votes affect your opinion on the post even if you like it or not. This is the reason I propose for votes to be cast after putting in a comment of a specific length. People who just down-vote out of spite won't go the extra mile just to down vote.
: > [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jWlIZkyE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-31T10:10:33.544+0000) > > I would argue that votes should stay. They do serve a purpose. However they should not be hiddent if they are downvoted. That is one of the problems. > > Here is my take on this issue. > > # How to use voting system on your forum - The right way > > - You can only vote after you have put a 50 word count comment. Without a 50 word out comment you cannot up-vote nor down-vote. The reason? You did not justify why and you are preventing a possible interesting topic being discussed. > - Down-votes should not affect the popularity of a post. The argument here is that down-votes mean that people don't like it and its a good way to filter it out. Fine then don't display it in normal view but display it in hot or make a separate section called "controversial" that will be actually based on how many posts and views the specific post has had. > - Another way is to show a vote percentage. However the percentage should be based on the views and comments that the post has got. > > The above will allow for discussions to actually happen. The down-vote button will become a useful tool instead of a censoring or harassing tool. People will be nicer. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} If voting was locked behind a post requirement, hidden, and didn't affect Hot sorting, exactly what purpose would it then serve? What use would that tool have? Downvotes are helpful to discussion precisely because they suppress _poor_ discussion, such as trash threads and useless comments. Your suggestions would effectively delete voting, which would make it harder to tell good content from bad, which would reduce engagement until Boards died. And it would leave a very bloated corpse full of "I wasn't going to post anything but I really want to vote so here's a long-winded (dis)agreement..." chaff.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jWlIZkyE,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2020-01-01T06:09:04.624+0000) > > If voting was locked behind a post requirement, hidden, and didn't affect Hot sorting, exactly what purpose would it then serve? What use would that tool have? > > Downvotes are helpful to discussion precisely because they suppress _poor_ discussion, such as trash threads and useless comments. Your suggestions would effectively delete voting, which would make it harder to tell good content from bad, which would reduce engagement until Boards died. And it would leave a very bloated corpse full of "I wasn't going to post anything but I really want to vote so here's a long-winded (dis)agreement..." chaff. I may have have misphrased my comment. What I meant is that post should get their popularity according to how many replies they have had instead of just votes alone. Or even better. Voted can have their own ranking but many comments might have another ranking. This way every topic is given a chance. Especially nowadays with downvote bots etc. Downvotes serve no purpose. They don't say anything more than i just don't like your post. They dont explain "why" "what could be different" "what you disagree on" " what you agree on"
OogwayT (NA)
: Questions About Chat Suspension
> [{quoted}](name=OogwayT,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Idqydq9O,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-31T03:09:22.832+0000) > > I'm not sure if this is the right discussion to post this in, so if it's the wrong one lmk so I can delete and move. > > Hi guys, > I'm not 100% sure why I was chat suspended from this chat log. Was it because I was being abrasive at times? Or was there specific language I used that doesn't follow chat rules? It can't be because I was chatting too much, I've never heard of a rule against it, and besides this was a 35 minute game. Can I get some tips/rules to follow so that I don't get another suspension? > Thanks Submit a ticket. It is most likely a mistake.
: Why does Riot release broken items/runes and nerf the champions who abuse them?
> [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5eMo1LAs,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:36:11.512+0000) > > Like, I know some champions deserve the nerf's. But like when Kassadin hasn't been an issue for awhile but Conq and PoM makes him overloaded, they need to stop just nerfing champions and nerf the runes and items. > > Also shoutout to when they released Duskblade, and punished everyone who used Armor Pen by nerfing all items instead of just the broken item. Well here rises the problem. Nerf one champion and make him unplayable? Nerf a rune and make several unplayable. The problem lies in the game design itself. Having the same runes for everyone means that some champions will ALWAYS be weaker than than others and vice versa. Now, how can we solve this issue? I have proposed this many times in the past. But if each champion had their own runes then the game would be 99 % balanced. How would you make each champion have their own runes? Easy. Each champion will have a set of runes which will amplify their kit or raw stats. They of course will have a limit of what they can chose but this will balance the game.
Rewt (NA)
: My 1 problem with Yasuo Wind Wall
> [{quoted}](name=Rewt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q0OYFX3j,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-31T00:08:27.840+0000) > > because it comes out from him. you can have skills that are on top of him, but because they still have 1 pixel left to go it gets blocked. > > All I want is for the Windwall to appear in front of him. Not from him. So if you get a skill shot close enough to him without him reacting, he can't block it at the last possible pixel. I believe this is a fair request. Making yasuos wall like cassiopeia's miasma use to work. Having to put the wall in a max distance. This will avoid the problem you mention. This will also give clear weakness to yasuo allowing him to be buffed for completitive play.
: What happens when people can't senselessly downvote posts
I would argue that votes should stay. They do serve a purpose. However they should not be hiddent if they are downvoted. That is one of the problems. Here is my take on this issue. # How to use voting system on your forum - The right way - You can only vote after you have put a 50 word count comment. Without a 50 word out comment you cannot up-vote nor down-vote. The reason? You did not justify why and you are preventing a possible interesting topic being discussed. - Down-votes should not affect the popularity of a post. The argument here is that down-votes mean that people don't like it and its a good way to filter it out. Fine then don't display it in normal view but display it in hot or make a separate section called "controversial" that will be actually based on how many posts and views the specific post has had. - Another way is to show a vote percentage. However the percentage should be based on the views and comments that the post has got. The above will allow for discussions to actually happen. The down-vote button will become a useful tool instead of a censoring or harassing tool. People will be nicer. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
rujitra (NA)
: You have no proof of this because it’s impossible - not even moderators can see who is voting on threads.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=HtAihato,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2019-12-12T04:28:11.087+0000) > > You have no proof of this because it’s impossible - not even moderators can see who is voting on threads. I love how people were fast to comment about this thread getting 40 upvotes in a few seconds but do not mention that it got downvoted-bombed faster than the speed of light.
: > [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=18YeZ1Ej,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-31T09:24:21.117+0000) > > > Having said that, the boards are the best place to post responses. Then they can post links of these responses on Reddit. This way all responses will be gathered at one place and players will feel that they are actually heard. Wouldn't ever happen, people would have to post things from the board to the reddit sub before riot even notices.
> [{quoted}](name=IronFiveSupport,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=18YeZ1Ej,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-31T09:26:39.449+0000) > > Wouldn't ever happen, people would have to post things from the board to the reddit sub before riot even notices. Well, given that they reply to reddit (as people claim), they should give answers with official posts on their official channels. Their most official channel is their own website (aka boards). Maybe via an ask Riot.
: I'll tell you now they prioritize the league of legends reddit over their own boards.
> [{quoted}](name=IronFiveSupport,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=18YeZ1Ej,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-31T09:14:32.452+0000) > > I'll tell you now they prioritize the league of legends reddit over their own boards. No doubt that the Reddit boards would be a very good source of information. Players usually go on reddit for others things too so its very likely they might post feedback there. Having said that, the boards are the best place to post responses. Then they can post links of these responses on Reddit. This way all responses will be gathered at one place and players will feel that they are actually heard.
2gudaiya (NA)
: I like the game as it currently is, does my feedback not matter here or do you guys think there is only your pov in this world? maybe, just maybe, riot are getting more people saying yes than no to their changes.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=18YeZ1Ej,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-31T09:17:22.453+0000) > > I like the game as it currently is, does my feedback not matter here or do you guys think there is only your pov in this world? > maybe, just maybe, riot are getting more people saying yes than no to their changes. I understand that what you say above might be the case. However, people believe they are not being heard because they are not getting official responses. I am not here to complain about the state of the game. I am just genuinely curious how they receive and assess their feedback.
Comentários de Rioters
Jikker (NA)
: From the Player Behavior Guidelines > In general, all responses should assume good intent on the part of the poster, even if there is strong evidence to the contrary. The only exception is when Riot officially presents evidence of misbehavior. > > Most people who come to Player Behavior after a ban or chat restriction are frustrated, angry or upset. It is important that our responses remain positive and come from a genuine desire to help them understand what happened and why. Replies that are overly negative, **dismissive** or combative are not appropriate and may be removed. > > These include (but are not limited to): > > Telling people you’re glad they’re banned. > **Low-effort taunts** such as the Rammus “ok”. > Saying the community is better off without them. I've bolded the applicable parts to this removal. Just saying "lol" to a player is not helpful, dismissive, and can be considered a low-effort taunt similar to the aforementioned "ok" by the rules. It's perfectly fine to say "lol" as the entirety of your reply in a casual sub-board like GD, but in PB, we expect posts to be helpful and informative. Please note that the removal came without a warning or mark against your account which means this removal is more a gentle nudge reminder to follow the sub-board guidelines. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fezEVZeT,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:22:07.325+0000) > > From the Player Behavior Guidelines > > I've bolded the applicable parts to this removal. Just saying "lol" to a player is not helpful, dismissive, and can be considered a low-effort taunt similar to the aforementioned "ok" by the rules. It's perfectly fine to say "lol" as the entirety of your reply in a casual sub-board like GD, but in PB, we expect posts to be helpful and informative. > > Please note that the removal came without a warning or mark against your account which means this removal is more a gentle nudge reminder to follow the sub-board guidelines. > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} This is the kind of things Mod's do which in turn makes players mistrust them. It's like they don't make any effort to make people get behind their decisions. I understand how "lol" and "okay" may be taunting. However, lets get realistic. How much more harm does removing such a post do? Probably more. In my opinion Mod's should put a little more thought in their decisions. For example: - "By removing this post will I save anyone?" - "Could possibly removing such post cause more harm than the "offensive" post causes?" - Am I abusing my power? is there no better way of showing to the player that he is breaking the rules? # Here is how the Mod's should have handled this case and should handle similar cases in the future: - I would argue if the post is not directly offensive (racism, wishing death, gender biased etc) then the user can get a message explaining why his content is offensive and give him time window to edit it / rephrase it. - The player should be warned if he does not rephrase during the time window his post will be removed. - If the player does not remove it during the time window then his post is removed. # How does this help? - The player is given the chance to fix his mistake (in the majority of cases the player might mean no harm and might just be irritated by the post). - The player is given the chance to see why he might be wrong. He won't feel that he has been unfairly treated because he was given a chance to fix his mistake. - It will ACTUALLY promote healthy discussions and not make player feel "hey maybe i need to put a disclaimer in case my post gets removed for some reason". Also, how about this comment that was down voted to oblivion? Maybe not treating players with double standards: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/3lbuFOmV-adc-mains-are-the-type-of-people-that-steal-from-the-homeless?show=flat&%3Bcomment=0000&comment=0000
: wtf why is malzahar/riven/tristana/trydemere/sylas/pantheon listed as....
> [{quoted}](name=xDogMeatx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ekogzpyk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-30T22:10:33.721+0000) > > assassins??? just look in champion collection i understand the (somewhat) meme of tristana being a better assassin then actual assassins but this is ridiculous. Aren't we all assassins of our own luck and lives at the end of the day? Joking aside. I think all these champs use to have some kind of assasin kit. For example, I can remember the days of AP tristana when she use to one shot people. So maybe Riot needs to update their descriptions ?
: Is Riot trying a "Last Jedi"?
> [{quoted}](name=NemesisPony,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LFEGEzPs,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-30T17:36:32.118+0000) > > Now I feel that Riot are going the same way. Riot are completely ignoring the older fans of the game who have been around since Season 1 or 2 in favour for a fast, "Fornite"-style reaction meta that pushes damage and muscle memory over strategic planning or decision making. Yeah. I am one of the older players. I miss when strategic thinking was a thing. I miss when tanks were a thing. Now its more like who is able to faceroll their keyboard faster. However, I get why they do it. They are investing in the new generations which sadly don't like the strategic aspect. I don't think we will be heading in any different direction anymore. > By allowing this continual power creep go on for years and years, Riot has essentially alienated a lot of their original fanbase. This is also the same with constantly reworking champions that some players have spent years mastering? > I don't think they care at this point. They are hitting their targets. The players quitting are less than the players that come. What Riot fail to see though is that these "new" players won't be as loyal as the old fanbase. This will likely be the end of them. > The problem with this method is that, like the "Last Jedi", Riot are starting to lose people in favour for a more flippant younger playerbase that will dump the game as soon as something better comes along due to market saturation (The Gaming Market is way more saturated then it was 10 years ago). They've essentially created a ticking timebomb out of their own greed and contempt for their original fanbase. > Could not agree more. > It will eventually come back to haunt them. > It will. It will be too late for them to do anything. > My question is, would Riot openly come out and say that they want to continue this way? I think it would help a lot of alienated fans of the game find some closure. > They want to hold the old fanbase as much as they can. To milk them. Coming out with such statement will destroy any hope leading for the older fans to just straight up quit. > Is this why damage will never be reduced across the board so that other playstyles and metas can flourish? Are we in for an eternity damage meta? Looks like it.
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: What do you think could improve the boards?
- The ability to move threads for both players and moderators if they mistakenly put them in the wrong section. - The use of keywords for more detailed sorting (this is only partially implemented ATM). It would be nice, for example, if I could add a tag this post is for champion: Karma and a Karma Icon appearing on the post. - Add additional formatting controls. It is annoying that I have to use symbols and type my format rather than just selecting the text and formatting it as I wish. - better search for posts. maybe add some additional search tools such as "search by author" and by "Date" and "by category" and by "region". - A section dedicated to logical fallacies. - A better trained Moderating team who earns the respect of the board instead of demanding it. - Less censoring. - An AI mechanism to compare titles of posts and alerting the user if he attempts to post a duplicated post. For example: If there is a post " Season Rewards" and then a user tries to make another post which has a similar title say "Season Rewrads 2019" they system will alert him before he submits the post "you post may be a potential duplicate. Are you sure you want to continue submitting this post? In case it is a duplicate it will be removed". This mechanism already exists on other forums and might be very useful for both players and moderators.
Comentários de Rioters
: While i'm not defending Ryze, taking conqueror on ryze is Inting, he is so much stronger with phase rush. Again, not defending ryze, fuck that champion. Do a full mage item nerf, increase gold on zhonyas etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UFRYK140,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-29T03:51:49.633+0000) > > While i'm not defending Ryze, taking conqueror on ryze is Inting, he is so much stronger with phase rush. > > Again, not defending ryze, fuck that champion. > > Do a full mage item nerf, increase gold on zhonyas etc. Full damage nerf. AD and AP .. let tanks become relevant once again.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Boo Koo God,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZbFyvEAc,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-23T05:54:06.016+0000) > > Early game oh boy its not bad but after a while it starts to seem that's how she does all the damage to me. To be fair, that is where all her damage is. Sure, she can poke with Q and harass with W in melee match ups, but just about every melee champion in the game outduels her if she doesn't land her E. Illaoi lives or dies on her E. She goes from one of the strongest melee duelist in the game, to one of the weakest depending on whether she hits it or not, honestly, I wish less of her damage budget was in her E. > Test of spirit is the only reason I hate laning against illaoi. {{champion:420}} > > and everyone one I face just fishes for e's in lane because they can half health you with them instead of fighting. > Dodging q's cool. Dodging the W's cool, Dodging E's cool. Getting hit by one e and feeling like you have to back now that's not cool. The flipside happens to Illaoi too, if she misses her E, she basically loses the duel outright, and it is only able to do that much if she lands in with a tentacle near. > Armor feels useless against it, Health feels useless against it, They get black cleaver and I feel like one e is a death sentence in mid to late game. Nah, just walk away from her. I know that sounds like not real advice, but she isn't going to kill you with just E. She will chunk you sure, but if you just walk away, you won't die.
> To be fair, that is where all her damage is. Sure, she can poke with Q and harass with W in melee match ups, but just about every melee champion in the game outduels her if she doesn't land her E. Illaoi lives or dies on her E. She goes from one of the strongest melee duelist in the game, to one of the weakest depending on whether she hits it or not, honestly, I wish less of her damage budget was in her E. The thing is. She gets far more rewarded for hitting one "E" than she gets punished for missing it. This allows bad illaoi players to just spam the E and try to fish out some damage. If they hit the "E", they auto win against melee champs such as shen, sion, orn.. > The flipside happens to Illaoi too, if she misses her E, she basically loses the duel outright, and it is only able to do that much if she lands in with a tentacle near. Nop. If she misses her E unless you have the burst damage to just burst her down she can even 1 vs 3 in some situations. Her Q and ult in comination heal her way to much. If she loses her E, no big deal. She will just e you again in 8 seconds. > Nah, just walk away from her. I know that sounds like not real advice, but she isn't going to kill you with just E. She will chunk you sure, but if you just walk away, you won't die. Walk away once sure.. u lost 2 minions. walka away 6 times and u already lost gold equivalent to 1 kill. Not to mention if you are playing a melee champ u need to constantly give up farm jsut so u wont get hit by a q or e. She is a nightmere for me as a shen OTP
: Walk away. That's the counter play. Yes you will take some damage, but Illaoi is an immobile juggernaut with almost no CC. Getting hit by her E is similar to getting hit by Darius E; it's supposed to have consequences. Walking away is the best bet, because you can reasonably kill the tentacles without taking any damage, making it mostly cost you time / being somewhat zoned. That said, I think that removing the 'e duration is reduced when taking damage from the target' was a mistake. E giving afflicted targets the opportunity to fight back to reduce duration / get a decent trade, or even win, was pretty cool. Now there's absolutely no value to all-inning her when she does it, because it's just a massive damage amp if you do.
> [{quoted}](name=MorganFreemanBot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZbFyvEAc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-23T06:11:51.195+0000) > > Walk away. > > That's the counter play. Yes you will take some damage, but Illaoi is an immobile juggernaut with almost no CC. Getting hit by her E is similar to getting hit by Darius E; it's supposed to have consequences. Walking away is the best bet, because you can reasonably kill the tentacles without taking any damage, making it mostly cost you time / being somewhat zoned. > > That said, I think that removing the 'e duration is reduced when taking damage from the target' was a mistake. E giving afflicted targets the opportunity to fight back to reduce duration / get a decent trade, or even win, was pretty cool. Now there's absolutely no value to all-inning her when she does it, because it's just a massive damage amp if you do. Well.. I don't think that is fair. She is rewarded much more for hitting her E than getting punished for missing it. Her mana costs are extremeley low. Against melee tanks there is almost no counterplay. Running away is not the desired option since you lose ton of farm and fall further behind as the game progresses. I believe they should make the range shorter or make the hitbox smaller. So when she gets rewarded it means she actually did somethig well. I dodge 6 E's and get hit by 1. I shoud not get punished for getting hit 1/6 times. She should be punished for not hitting more than 1/6 times.
: Is inspiration ever going to get a real 3rd keystone? Cause omni is a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=HamburgerJunior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEtE8jVv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-22T04:19:12.848+0000) > > It is, fite me. It's something that was bullshitted into existence so they could remove kleptomancy and still have a 3rd keystone. Honestly. At this point I just wish they could make a new rune system completely. Tired of seing Conqueror every single game.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Toplane has degenerated into an elaborated game of rock-paper-scissor that takes 15 minutes
I am a Shen OTP and I feel that Shen has no place in top lane. Darius, morde, ilaoi, attrox are a few that shen cannot do anything against them. When I say can't do anything I mean not even farm without getting harassed to death. Not to mention the ranged champs that again won't let him farm. A few patches I knew I could play safe at start with attrox and outscale him later. That was my win condition. However, rito thought that inifnite healing would be a great thing for him. So no, I cannot do anything agaisnt him once again. **Don't get me wrong. I don't want to win my lane. I understand shen is a team player. I get it. I don't want to win my lane. But I want to be able to farm safely if I play super safely. **
: Should Runes, both old and Reforged, just be removed entirely?
> [{quoted}](name=Tribbles Foxfolk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NlEEk68h,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-17T18:10:38.921+0000) > > I know Runes Reforged has sat poorly with a fair few people and been nothing short of a balance nightmare for good ol' Rito Gams, but let's not pretend the old runes system was any better. Maybe balance-wise, I guess, since there were only a few actually worth taking; AD, AP, AS, Armor, and MR. If you were feeling spicy on your tank pages, you could run HP reds, or mages MIGHT run CDR blues, but the dominant was AD/AP Quint, something offense for red (I think mages took M. Pen reds, anyone AD took AD reds), armor yellows, and MR blues. Variety was scarce in those rune pages, and they were also giant IP traps. > > With the new runes, you have constant abuse cases coming up; Ryze with Conquerer and Ravenous 1v5ing people with stupid amounts of drain-tank, Cassiopeia and Conquerer, pre-nerf Aery, DH, Fleet Footwork, the ever so "beloved" Kleptomancy (I loved that keystone, I still miss it), every ADC running Inspiration secondary for Total Biscuits and Magical Footwear (which is a good 400+ gold of free stuff during lane) and the list goes on. There just doesn't seem to be a way to keep Runes Reforged runes in balance. > > With that in mind, what if these systems were removed entirely? No more WoW-like skill trees, no more keystones, no more pre-game stat boosts, nothing. Just the champion, their stats, and the items they can buy. It would expose a lot more problems within the system as things are currently, yes, but I think it's easier to tweak base stats without having to worry about keystone abuse than it is to try and compare the same champion with every possible combination of runes or masteries to see which are most abused or need love. > > Just my two cents, though. Honestly, even items are abusable. I don't think that Riot will do anything about it ever. They want to keep that wow-factor, balance comes secondary to them. I came up with a way to have runes and have it balanced. Have 3 runes for each champion spell. Each champion to have their own runes. This will give more uniqueness to them. Here is a copy of a post I made in the past: So I play many games and I tend to see the good stuff in every game. Why is it hard to balance the current game? Well simply you have runes that make some champs powerful but leave other champs without a good rune. So a rune might be very strong on one character and okay or bad on another. So if the runes are breaking champions when those runes get nerfed the champion might get nerfed too. What is the solution? The solution is battlerite. Instead of picking runes that are made for every champ, battlerite offers to pick runes based on your character abilities. What does this do? - It gives you the option to pick your unique play-style - It gives equal opportunities to all champions. - It's easier to balance. - It makes champions unique. How does the system work? There are 14 Unique keystones for each champion (yes different for each champion) each keystone will be bound to one of 4 spells (Q, W, E, R). Each spell Q,W,E will have 4 slots of keystones whereas R will have 2 (4 *3 +2 = 14) . So Q will have 4 keystones, E will have 4 keystones, W will have 4 keystones and R will have 2 Keystones. Each player will be able to pick his slots and will only have 8 points. Each keystone in Q,W,E are worth 1 point whereas putting a point in R is 3 points. The rules will be as follows. You can pick any combination of slots but you can chose a max of 3 for each Q,W,E and 1 for R. You cannot max either Q,W,E or R. You can leave a spell blank if you wish. Lets see an example for one champ. Lets pick Janna (the numbers are only examples dont pay attention to them). Q options: 1. Janna's Q will scale with with heal the allies that her q passes through 2. Janna's Q knock-up will last an extra 0.25 sec 3. When Janna Q passes through an allied champ it speeds them up for 2 seconds 4. Janna's Q can travel faster by 20 % and farther by 10 %. w options: 1. When Janna W hits an enemy it reduces their attack speed by 10 % 2. When Janna W is down she gains a shield equal to 10 % of her HP 3. When Janna hits a champion while they are cc' the champion the they champion is inflicted grievous wounds. 4. Janna's w can be cast on her teammate to give them a movement speed of 20 percent. E options: 1. Janna's shield last for 2 seconds longer. 2. Janna's shield is stronger on champions that have been cc's 3. When Janna shield end it will cause a mini explosion damaging champions in the area. 4. When Janna shield ends it will cause a mini explosion healing and allies in the area. R options: 1. While Janna is casting R she receives an extra shield. 2. Any enemy champions getting knocked back by janna are damaged for x percent So Example of combo 1. * I have 8 points I can either chose * 3 slots in slots in Q (3 points) * 3 slots in w (3 points) * and 2 points in e. (total 8 points. Notice that i dont have enough points to chose an R keystone) Example 2 * 1 slot in R (3 points) * 3 slots in e( 3 points) * 1 in q (1 point) * and one in w ( 1 point) I believe this will enable champions to each have their own play style and will enable the riot to balance the champions easier. Plus there is many stuff that you can do with the lore if you take this direction. Also it will enable you to play aggressive Janna or defensive janna or aggressive shen or defensive shen. Late game vayne or early game vayne. the opitons are so many. Let me know your thoughts.
: How do you top laners deal with such one sided matchups in top?
Well it wasn't always like that. Mages and long range champs have invaded top making it super hard. The reason is simple. If you pick any tank then your opponent has the following options : * bruiser * ranged (mages or adc) * juggernaut All the classes above crush tanks. Some bruisers also suffer from ranged and some juggernaut go head to head with ranged. This and the fact that defesnive stats are so much underperforming makes this range super hard. Sure you can call for jungle help but jungle cannot always we there for you.
: What champion made you start hating playing the game?
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nyvaABEt,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-16T03:16:37.387+0000) > > Honestly curious, most of us have that one champion that since release, rework, or shortly after you just couldn't stand them whether they were on your team or on the enemy team. Me personally it's these two fucks right here. > > {{champion:67}} {{champion:157}} > > Every Vayne on my team feeds then AFK farms. When she's on the enemy team she's trash but my team can't NOT stand by a wall and let her get free condems. Yasuo honestly needs to be deleted from the game. Fuck this champion in every sense. It is not way fair that a Yasuo can feed 16 kills but it doesn't matter because if they get off one good ult then they start talking shit in all chat calling people trash and telling people to 1v1 them. Like bro shut your getting carried by Janna, Nami, Vi, and Mord ass tf up. U trash asf dawg. Can't land a Q to save your life but gets double crit for farting into the wind head ass. No champion made me hate this game. Killing tanks did it for me.
: Ryze is complete BS
> [{quoted}](name=Punished Trump,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYw5XRbE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:17:23.520+0000) > > He's such an absurd champion right now. if there was ever a champ that could be called a sustained burst mage then ryze would be it. Part of his dominance is the strength of mage items right now. For a supposedly squishy champ hes really hard to kill thanks to mage items. Morellos, roa give him a huge healthpool while items like seraphs give him a great defensive active and zhonyas is total bullshit to be completely honest. Then you throw in ravenous hunter and you suddenly have a champ that can heal almost as much as vlad, can kite amazingly well thanks to passive, is hard to kill if you do manage to get on top off him and has some of the best waveclear in the entire game. Riot needs to admit that they cant get this champion right and do something instead of their typical rework where they leave his kit entirely the same and just change the numbers. Bad design. They made him so easy to play now. He did not use to be like this. His damage output just went to the roof. To be honest they will never balance this champion. I think they like the meme. I play Ryze often (and even though I am bad at him) I can see that he is very strong ATM.
: from all my heart. riots balance team is extremly extremly bad at their job.
> [{quoted}](name=Im Not a Korean,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-13T00:49:15.236+0000) > > Riot has litteraly proven about 200 times now that their balance team is extremly bad at doin their job. they have proven that they are not able to balance champions and are close to always messing up balancin champions. why do they still get to do this? I don't think they are bad. They know what they are doing. They are just not balancing the game for the average player which is 90 % of the player base. They are balancing the game mostly for high elo ( diamond + and pros ). This results to having a very unbalanced and unsatisfying game. The game stopped being fun when Riot started to balance champions over Pro Play.
: Who remembers DotA Allstars, the WC3 map that inspired someone to make League of Legends so they...
: When will TFT give xp ???
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud Skylar,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5xbw7HPk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T07:28:40.286+0000) > > As the title says i am wondering why tft games are not giving xp to increase the lvl of the account and also can you make it so people can honor others if they want I believe, since TFT is a different game than traditional league of legends, I don't think they will implement TFT to give XP any time soon. What is likely to happen is that TFT might become its own separate game and will get its own XP progression bar. Hope that helps.
Exibir mais

SirTauntsALot

Nível 308 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão