: Please Bring Back Old Aatrox
I never played aatrox before the VGU but now I play him now and then. I personally think he is a much more fun and interesting champ then the old aa reliant version (champs like trynda should get reworked too for that reason). But his personality and VU was better before.
: new client login is AWFUL
It looks cleaner then the old one and since it's not supposed to be used much I think I like it quiet a lot
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Neither Normal Draft or Ranked "no bans" is punished currently. Theoretically, both teams can refuse to ban anything and play the game regardless.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB36GMvR,comment-id=001900000001,timestamp=2019-10-07T16:04:59.494+0000) > > Neither Normal Draft or Ranked "no bans" is punished currently. > Theoretically, both teams can refuse to ban anything and play the game regardless. Yea that's good
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: I think Riot should make no-bans into a queue dodge - like before. It would be disruptive at first but people who don't ban anything should take the LP loss and a 5 minute timeout. In the end, everything would even out perfectly and there would always be five bans on each side. It is stupid not to ban anything. I don't care if you can play against everything but not banning something only puts your team at a disadvantage, if that means they'll lose the lane against that champion but not you.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB36GMvR,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-10-07T10:41:43.892+0000) > > I think Riot should make no-bans into a queue dodge - like before. > It would be disruptive at first but people who don't ban anything should take the LP loss and a 5 minute timeout. In the end, everything would even out perfectly and there would always be five bans on each side. > > It is stupid not to ban anything. > I don't care if you can play against everything but not banning something only puts your team at a disadvantage, if that means they'll lose the lane against that champion but not you. He is talking about normal draft not ranked
: If you don't want to ban a champion, because you're such an "alpha male", ban something for an ally.
Well I don't ban in draft so I can practise against every champion, so I'm prepared for ranked. And normals doesn't really matter the same way ranked do.
: They're not just not fun. They keep the same preasure up for the whole game, their hitboxes are fucked so "being able to dodge" isnt even a reliable option anymore. Got hooked by a 0/11 blitz behind 3 walls in the jungle behind the minion wave? Well the teamfight is lost now..
> [{quoted}](name=IUsedToPlayJinx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p8gqm5FU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-29T16:39:33.309+0000) > > They're not just not fun. They keep the same preasure up for the whole game, their hitboxes are fucked so "being able to dodge" isnt even a reliable option anymore. Got hooked by a 0/11 blitz behind 3 walls in the jungle behind the minion wave? Well the teamfight is lost now.. It is a reliable option
: Yasuo Windwall Utility is too high
Never felt like his wandwall was the problem
puśsý (NA)
: Season 10 makes or breaks it.
: Pyke is a bad example of how two classes can be combined. And if I was harsher on myself defining overloaded, then of the three, Pyke at least is overloaded, I won't write out how many mechanics he has in his kit but every ability has 2 if not 3 different parts to it, and the gold scaling on the ult could count as much more. Jax is an Assassin-Fighter. You can argue the semantics of what an assassin is supposed to be, but Riot has classified him as such. Their game, their classification system. If I had to come up with what an assassin does based on the champions in that pool - they do high burst damage and have multiple so as to get easy multi-kills or escape after getting a kill, this defines Jax. And yes, I was exaggerating Kai'sas roles as she's just an ADC by standards. She is hwoever classified as an Assassin and Marksman in TFT, so it does go to show at least Riot knows the reality, even if they fail to classify her in regular league.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Lemonade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vAN8uVNh,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2019-09-14T08:37:42.653+0000) > > Pyke is a bad example of how two classes can be combined. And if I was harsher on myself defining overloaded, then of the three, Pyke at least is overloaded, I won't write out how many mechanics he has in his kit but every ability has 2 if not 3 different parts to it, and the gold scaling on the ult could count as much more. > > Jax is an Assassin-Fighter. You can argue the semantics of what an assassin is supposed to be, but Riot has classified him as such. Their game, their classification system. If I had to come up with what an assassin does based on the champions in that pool - they do high burst damage and have multiple so as to get easy multi-kills or escape after getting a kill, this defines Jax. > > And yes, I was exaggerating Kai'sas roles as she's just an ADC by standards. She is hwoever classified as an Assassin and Marksman in TFT, so it does go to show at least Riot knows the reality, even if they fail to classify her in regular league. He is a pretty good champ that fills a niche and is fun to play. Might need some nerfs, but overall I think he is fine. Yea, he is the closest to being overloaded tho. It's pretty subjective tho. Personally I think most of leagues champs are too simplistic. I was looking around, but can't find where he is classified as an assassin? That would suprise me if that was true. He is very similar to Yi in that regard. Usually assassins are single target tho and aren't supposed to kill a lot of people in a teamfight (unless fed or just by being a better player). Fighter-Skirmisher would be a better cclassification but if Riot says so Yea, I don't see why she can't be a marksmen assasssin just like Quinn. She is a hybrid sort of and Riot said that was even the plan behind her design.
: The correct term is _**overloaded**_ for the OP. Kaisa is an **ADC** yes, and an **assassin,** a **mage **(artillery and burst type), and a **fighter** (massive shield proc relevant to fighter playstyle) Pyke is an **assassin** and a **support**, two classes that should've never combined - leave that to kill lanes. (Arguably somewhere between fighter and tank considering he heals more than either of them once he goes invisible for a second). Jax is an** assassin** and a **fighter**. I'm not sure I really agree with the thought this combination doesn't work or is op, he is a hypercarry but I honestly don't see him (currently) being more of a rofltstomper than Master Yi, Tryndamere, or similiar (when they all get fed that is). Additionally I recommend player a non-atuo attack reliant champion against him like Malphite (who is very good right now) to show him up early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Lemonade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vAN8uVNh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:09:06.615+0000) > > The correct term is _**overloaded**_ for the OP. > Kaisa is an **ADC** yes, and an **assassin,** a **mage **(artillery and burst type), and a **fighter** (massive shield proc relevant to fighter playstyle) > > Pyke is an **assassin** and a **support**, two classes that should've never combined - leave that to kill lanes. (Arguably somewhere between fighter and tank considering he heals more than either of them once he goes invisible for a second). > > Jax is an** assassin** and a **fighter**. I'm not sure I really agree with the thought this combination doesn't work or is op, he is a hypercarry but I honestly don't see him (currently) being more of a rofltstomper than Master Yi, Tryndamere, or similiar (when they all get fed that is). Additionally I recommend player a non-atuo attack reliant champion against him like Malphite (who is very good right now) to show him up early game. No, you are misusing the term overloaded. Kaisa is definitly not overloaded (like comon) nor Jax nor Pyke. An overloaded champ would be something like an Irelia on VGU release maybe. There are few overloaded champs in league tho. They could be combined and Pyke is a good example that it works. Jax isn't an assassin.
: Kaisa is not an ADC, Pyke is not a support, and Jax is not a fighter
But why does Kaisa Q have to be Adcish? Riot even designed her as an assasinish marksmen, so it make sense her kit have both marksmen and assassin design as part of the kit. Pyke is both assassin and support. Jax can burst pretty hard late game, a bit too much, but so can Yi too tbh but they are no assassins just like Caitlyn oneshoting squishys late game isn't.
: Kai Sa: Auto attack Based High sustained damage **Ranged** Builds no lethality/magic pen I'd accept called her a mage but definitely not an assassin. Pyke: Multiple forms of CC Sustain Gives gold to allies =support assassin. Jax: Bulky (3k + HP) Defensive abilities High sustainable damage Starts weak and ends strong (opposite to assassins) Jax = fighter
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vAN8uVNh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T21:10:17.004+0000) > > Kai Sa: > > Auto attack Based > > High sustained damage > > **Ranged** > > Builds no lethality/magic pen > > I'd accept called her a mage but definitely not an > assassin. > > > > > Pyke: > > Multiple forms of CC > > Sustain > > Gives gold to allies > > =support assassin. > > > > > Jax: > > Bulky (3k + HP) > > Defensive abilities > > High sustainable damage > > Starts weak and ends strong (opposite to assassins) > > Jax = fighter This got 33 downvotes? This is just facts, nothing passive agressive, nothing toxic, nothing demeaning, wtf bro? I pretty much agree with everything u said. I would probably call Kaisa a marksmen/assassin tho since her ult is an all in, focused on a single target ability. I think Riot even said she was pretty much designed as a marksmen assassin. The problem with this post is that it confuses role with position. Support and assassin isn't mutually exclusive. So a support assassin isn't a contradiction just like a jungle assassin isn't either. Not even two roles have to be contradicting tho like a marksmen assassin like Quinn or Kaisa or a mage assassin like Ahri or a mage fighter like Rumble. That said, Jax isn't an assasin, Pyke is an assassin but also a support. Kaisa is a marksmen and have assasinish design.
: So..What exactly is Vayne and Caitlyn's roles now?
Cait is supposed to have a strong early and late game, but a bad mid game. That's what I've heard
: We knew how Kai'sa would turn out.
: "Eve isn't weak at all right now, but we're buffing her anyway" - Riot
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Damage scales faster and harder than defense.
: Her tumble isn't what allows her to reposition, the invisibility allows her to reposition. I don't even play her and I can see that, without invis on her tumble she's not doing anything other then being able to dodge a skill shot with perfect timing.
> [{quoted}](name=DoppeIganger Xy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sm3H6l87,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-09-09T03:16:10.711+0000) > > Her tumble isn't what allows her to reposition, the invisibility allows her to reposition. I don't even play her and I can see that, without invis on her tumble she's not doing anything other then being able to dodge a skill shot with perfect timing. Yea, Kaisa E works the same way
l MrD l (NA)
: Im sick of this damage and mobility >_>
I think the meta is pretty good right now. Dmg is definitely less high then at the beginning at the season and mobility have always existed (Riven, Kassadin and others)
: kai'sa doesnt need invis
Do you think Vayne should not have invincibility either because she can repositioning with her q?
: Turret plating is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen added to the game next to rng scuttles
I like platings. It helps both champions that just wants to farm and champions that are lane bullies or needs to snowball. It's not fun when you play a strong early game champion (or if you are just better then your opponent) and you can't do anything because the enemy refuse to fight and just turtle under a tower that you can never take. But it's not fun when you lose one gank and you lose the tower too. Platings have been good to counter that in my experience. Maybe they could nerf the gold a bit, but I think platings are one f the better additions to the game so far.
Zeyphel (NA)
: No, the worst thing added to the game was the cs and kill Bounties. They basically turned the game into a coinflip joke in which all the advantage you created during 20 minutes can be erased just by killing you 2 times. Also, don't forget the Baron buff. This was made so that the losing team which spent the entire game making mistakes can win if they are lucky enough to win a team fight. Fairly Balanced... Regardless, I agree that plates give too much gold rn and the individual amount should be lowered.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4wqVRhr2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:26:35.089+0000) > > No, the worst thing added to the game was the cs and kill Bounties. They basically turned the game into a coinflip joke in which all the advantage you created during 20 minutes can be erased just by killing you 2 times. > > Also, don't forget the Baron buff. This was made so that the losing team which spent the entire game making mistakes can win if they are lucky enough to win a team fight. Fairly Balanced... > > Regardless, I agree that plates give too much gold rn and the individual amount should be lowered. If u are that bad that you lose a 5v5 teamfight in which you have a big lead, then you deserve to lose the game. I'm not fa n of bounties tho
Win1Ocent (EUW)
: @RiotBlaustoise on mobility
Well, you can do more outplays with more mobility = more fun to play. It's probably true If I want to win I go and play juggernuts, but on my smurf I play Akali because she is more fun (and mobile). Mobility isn't the only thing that make champions fun to play, but skill expressive and interactive/creative ways to play the game is and mobility is part of that. EDIT: As you said: > Just look at Garen on the PBE with the on hit effects applying on his E. I've seen several streamers play him and having so much fun, not because mobility but because he is strong. I think already said this, but just to clarify: There being another effect, design, mechanic that is fun like Garens E, doesn't lead to the conclusion that mobility then can't be fun just bcz look, Garens new E is fun, therefore mobility can't be fun too (false). This argument just isn't right Btw, is there a link to where he said this?
KazKaz (OCE)
: As is Kai'sa. She's an overloaded mess who doesn't really have any "weaknesses" unless the player is awful with her. She has everything an ADC wants and needs and more, and is good at EVERY STAGE IN THE GAME. Akali is toxic and unfun yes, but so is Kai'sa. I also made a post about Akali, as I want her either reverted or reworked again. The current Akali can never be balanced (she is fun though).
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNEaMyLi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-06T10:37:32.436+0000) > > As is Kai'sa. She's an overloaded mess who doesn't really have any "weaknesses" unless the player is awful with her. She has everything an ADC wants and needs and more, and is good at EVERY STAGE IN THE GAME. > > Akali is toxic and unfun yes, but so is Kai'sa. > > I also made a post about Akali, as I want her either reverted or reworked again. The current Akali can never be balanced (she is fun though). Who actually upvoted this... She doesn't have everything an adc wants. She doesn't have any form of CC at all, not even a slow (like a Xayah, a Vayne or even a full dmg adc like Draven) and her ult is not that reliable like some other adcs. She have low range, so her laning isn't that strong compared to many other adcs either. To call her kit overloaded is a misuse of the term overloaded (what would you even take away from her kit to make it less "overloaded"?). She doesn't have a lot of features. She actually have a pretty ordinary kit compared to other champions, except that she can build both ap and ad. That's not what overloaded means, she is just very flexible in that regard. Maybe I haven't played against that many Kaisa players recently, but the champion seems pretty balanced atm compared to some other adcs and this nerf might be justified, but not the nerfs you are proposing. What a load of bs
Trias000 (EUNE)
: When you right-click a champion and hover over its ability, you will see whether it scales with AP, AD, or none. It's indicated by the color and the icon. https://i.imgur.com/oOk1TWI.png[] For example, {{champion:4}}'s red card scales with AP, but blue and gold don't. Although I think they will still apply spell effects such as {{item:3165}}.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=pBsZAr9j,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-03T12:23:00.685+0000) > > When you right-click a champion and hover over its ability, you will see whether it scales with AP, AD, or none. It's indicated by the color and the icon. > > https://i.imgur.com/oOk1TWI.png[] > > For example, {{champion:4}}'s red card scales with AP, but blue and gold don't. Although I think they will still apply spell effects such as {{item:3165}}. Well, I guess I'm blind lol. So thx for telling me!
Porglit (NA)
: I've been playing since beta was released, and I never saw such a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Porglit,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ooTEKB5y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:04:56.291+0000) > > I've been playing since beta was released, and I never saw such a thing. So it seems to be a blitz feature, not Riots. It's very handy
: Mm don't think that has ever been a thing. Have you ever used the Blitz client? The Blitz client puts a little bar up on the top left for item combinations
> [{quoted}](name=Wetter Ramen,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ooTEKB5y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T01:17:04.135+0000) > > Mm don't think that has ever been a thing. Have you ever used the Blitz client? The Blitz client puts a little bar up on the top left for item combinations Oh that must be it, I'm not suprised it wasn't Riot who implemented such a good and logical itembar... They should do that themselves
Smyrage (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=pBsZAr9j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-01T22:16:23.842+0000) > > And if the spell do physical dmg? Should I get ad items then like IE for example? Spells do spell damage. There are exceptions, like Ahri who can deal true damage with his spell as well. Armor reduces dmg from auto attacks, magic resist reduces damages from spells. True damage ignores both. And AP enhances his spin and people usually put morello on him, if they get the chance.
> [{quoted}](name=Smyrage,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=pBsZAr9j,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-01T23:31:46.935+0000) > > Spells do spell damage. There are exceptions, like Ahri who can deal true damage with his spell as well. Armor reduces dmg from auto attacks, magic resist reduces damages from spells. True damage ignores both. And AP enhances his spin and people usually put morello on him, if they get the chance. okay, nice
Snowbrand (EUW)
: Do ap work on all spells? Ad only with autos?
And if the spell do physical dmg? Should I get ad items then like IE for example?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: You know Mobility is getting out of control when Riot has to give Annie an MS steriod.
people complain about mobility, but it have always existed in this game. Don't see the problem
: “We found that Jax is doing really well after we buffed his Q, so now we are nerfing ‘X’”
Just remove this champion from the game, that would be even better :)
: pyke. an assasin with stealth. mobility, fast heal IN COMBAT a hook, an execute, slow. stun
He have less burst then other assassins and lower income since he is a support.
: Not Sorry, Riot. I still can't buy an Eternal even after these changes.
I'm not gonna buy it even ater this and I might stop buying most skins, unless they changes their take on eternals.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KnAn2UKI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-22T23:47:45.278+0000) > > Yes, that's usually the case. This guy tho first banned a OTP lux (his name had OTP lux in it's name) who said in chat, don't ban my lux pls. Sec later he bans lux. Well, as you said, it is still possible it was an accident. Well, someone dodges and we get in lobby again. This time adc is hovering kalista (I think she is the only one hovering a champ). Kalista is pretty much never played and therefore no one usually bans her. Well, guess what. This guy bans kalista of all the champs he could've banned and somehow it's also the rare game a kalista is on my team. It's pretty obvious now this isn't an accident. I think even the support can't deny this isn't an accident. > > Also, if you look at his profile he had lost most of his recent games with predator and smite/ghost on every jg game he played. I think that a ban for trolling and griefing would be preatty easy to hand out here. > > Yea, I usually don't show my off-meta picks when I play it for the same reason. In this case it was teammates that were getting targeted and even if it didn't affect me I didn't want this guy to get away with it. Judging by his games he likely got a lot of reports anyway. If you want to talk about what I personally think, then yes the guy definitely was trolling. But that alone is not enough proof since riot has nothing to check champ select bans with players intentionally banning other intent champs. That's not something established as reportable yet. That guy can always argue that he didnt do it on purpose even if he actually did. Trolls can int and say "mb" or "oops" in game and die 4 times before 5 minutes of the game and they will not get in trouble as 4 deaths is not something to be banned about, yet it can cause a huge set back for your team with someone dying 4 times to the enemy. Even if what you said is true, there's no way riot can see that actually happening. I doubt that anyone from riot is going to go look at that guy's past champ select actions and watch him intentionally ban intended champs that his teammate picked, if that's even possible for them to go back and watch. Your best bet is to say what you told me to riot in a support ticket, explain the situation with the same amount of detail you've just said, and see what they will do. Most likely they won't do anything about it, but what do you have to lose? Where there's a will, there's a way.
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KnAn2UKI,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T15:23:53.311+0000) > > If you want to talk about what I personally think, then yes the guy definitely was trolling. But that alone is not enough proof since riot has nothing to check champ select bans with players intentionally banning other intent champs. That's not something established as reportable yet. That guy can always argue that he didnt do it on purpose even if he actually did. Trolls can int and say "mb" or "oops" in game and die 4 times before 5 minutes of the game and they will not get in trouble as 4 deaths is not something to be banned about, yet it can cause a huge set back for your team with someone dying 4 times to the enemy. Even if what you said is true, there's no way riot can see that actually happening. I doubt that anyone from riot is going to go look at that guy's past champ select actions and watch him intentionally ban intended champs that his teammate picked, if that's even possible for them to go back and watch. Your best bet is to say what you told me to riot in a support ticket, explain the situation with the same amount of detail you've just said, and see what they will do. Most likely they won't do anything about it, but what do you have to lose? Where there's a will, there's a way. Thx, for the replies :) , it was more of a "that should be enough evidence even for riot" to get someone banned. I feel like it should be reportable if you are obviously banning peoples champs (a OTP lux that wrote in chat not to ban it and next a lobby with a kalista, the only one who was hovering and she is never banned and he bans it again), forcing people dodge justt because you want them too. I agree it might be hard to get a ban for it, like I guess if he banned a yasuo because he doesn't like having yasuo inting on his team, that would be enough of a reason. I might not really like that attitude, but if it's straight up trolling as in this case it should be bannable tho somehow. Maybe riot can't see the game lobby tho, no idea how it works tbh! In this case, I think it should be enough evidence for riot supp too anyway. I was gonna report him, but since for reasons you named, I thought it might not be highly prioritized and thought I would report it later when I got more time anyway. Guess I forgot to save the page with the players name, lol... But judging by his matchistory I hope it's likely he will get reported and banned sooner or later.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 23
What are the changes planned for akali? Anything decided for her 9.18 patch? There was a reddit discussion about the proposed change to make her R1 targeted (needs a target and can only stun the target, but can be dodged like any skillshot, so not like her old point and click ult) to nerf her safety in return for dmg since her safety is probably why she is strong in proplay rather then her dmg if that make sense. Any thoughts about that? I would personally lose that kind of safety, since ult should be used agressively anyway and not for escaping ganks.
: You can always try sending a report ticket. I'm not sure if intentionally banning someone that another player intended to play is against the rules as you can easily say you weren't paying attention or had to do something last minute and then came back and quickly banned without seeing someone else intend to pick x champ. So it's a bit of a touchy subject similar to feeders how you can't always tell if they intended to feed or not. But one thing I tend to do personally is never show which champ I intend to play because I know the potential of a troll teammate who will intentionally ban my intended champ. Usually happens to me especially because if I get a role of adc and I intend to pick nidalee, since it's unusual to have nidalee as adc, people on my team will intentionally ban nidalee so I can't use nid as adc. Or say someone doesn't like taric support and I wanted to play taric support, so my adc intentionally bans taric. That's why I just never show my intended champ. But then this is irrelevant considering I don't really ever play draft or ranked anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KnAn2UKI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:45:23.990+0000) > > You can always try sending a report ticket. I'm not sure if intentionally banning someone that another player intended to play is against the rules as you can easily say you weren't paying attention or had to do something last minute and then came back and quickly banned without seeing someone else intend to pick x champ. So it's a bit of a touchy subject similar to feeders how you can't always tell if they intended to feed or not. But one thing I tend to do personally is never show which champ I intend to play because I know the potential of a troll teammate who will intentionally ban my intended champ. Usually happens to me especially because if I get a role of adc and I intend to pick nidalee, since it's unusual to have nidalee as adc, people on my team will intentionally ban nidalee so I can't use nid as adc. Or say someone doesn't like taric support and I wanted to play taric support, so my adc intentionally bans taric. That's why I just never show my intended champ. But then this is irrelevant considering I don't really ever play draft or ranked anymore. Yes, that's usually the case. This guy tho first banned a OTP lux (his name had OTP lux in it's name) who said in chat, don't ban my lux pls. Sec later he bans lux. Well, as you said, it is still possible it was an accident. Well, someone dodges and we get in lobby again. This time adc is hovering kalista (I think she is the only one hovering a champ). Kalista is pretty much never played and therefore no one usually bans her. Well, guess what. This guy bans kalista of all the champs he could've banned and somehow it's also the rare game a kalista is on my team. It's pretty obvious now this isn't an accident. I think even the support can't deny this isn't an accident. Also, if you look at his profile he had lost most of his recent games with predator and smite/ghost on every jg game he played. I think that a ban for trolling and griefing would be preatty easy to hand out here. Yea, I usually don't show my off-meta picks when I play it for the same reason. In this case it was teammates that were getting targeted and even if it didn't affect me I didn't want this guy to get away with it. Judging by his games he likely got a lot of reports anyway.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aNLo3j6e,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-22T13:48:41.019+0000) > > It's not her dash that deals the damage. > > Malz passive blocks the dash damage, her Water Q applies the passive, which just a decent bit of damage (around 20 level 3), then she AA, reset passive and Q with W by grabbing Wall, and Wall Q deals extra damage when the enemy is bellow 50% hp. > > But then again, those are poorly played by Malzahar as well, so.... Not really. If you look closely and slowly its clear as a day that her e deals a lot more damage than it should. As for calling it poorly played by malz, not really. (1st death) All he did was go to cs with his aa (he cant only farm with his spells), qiyana dashes (point and click). Dodging her q from that range is quite difficult on a immobile champ. Not really poorly on malz part. He couldnt do anything (as far as we know). His second death is pretty much the same. She dashes on top of him deals shit load of damage, at that range again dodging q is quite difficult. Now that i saw this i firmly believe she needs some early base dmg nerfs. Bursting a mage with a passive that reduces all damage by 90% means that that champion overkills a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyarlathοtep,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aNLo3j6e,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T14:51:13.097+0000) > > Not really. If you look closely and slowly its clear as a day that her e deals a lot more damage than it should. > > As for calling it poorly played by malz, not really. > > (1st death) All he did was go to cs with his aa (he cant only farm with his spells), qiyana dashes (point and click). Dodging her q from that range is quite difficult on a immobile champ. Not really poorly on malz part. He couldnt do anything (as far as we know). > > His second death is pretty much the same. She dashes on top of him deals shit load of damage, at that range again dodging q is quite difficult. > > Now that i saw this i firmly believe she needs some early base dmg nerfs. Bursting a mage with a passive that reduces all damage by 90% means that that champion overkills a lot. Her E deals little dmg and makes it like malz is playing without his passive up. Then she use her full rotation. Edit: also it is a missplay walking up to cs that minion. You give up cs if you are against a stronger champ.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: 63wr looks pretty good to me so matchmaking might be trying to compensate for your skill level that's apparently too high for your division. That's a big might though.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=731dEOgN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-22T08:54:49.922+0000) > > 63wr looks pretty good to me so matchmaking might be trying to compensate for your skill level that's apparently too high for your division. > > That's a big might though. Then it should match him with and against better players, not worse?
Juice (EUNE)
: There are so many champs that make me feel like I'm playing on Nightmare difficulty
Jax, Yi, Tryndamere, olaf are some of the oldest champs tho. Yasuo is pretty old too
Zeyphel (NA)
: Why are we nerfing Aatrox?
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ggiX0dxr,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T18:57:37.283+0000) > > But if it is her "your not getting away tool", then the slow doesn't matter anyway. It's redundant. Not remotely, because a dash doesn't guarantee sticking power, but a dash with a slow in it does. it's a lot easier to deal with an ulting ahri if your e snares her, for, say, 4-5 seconds. Similar for any mage or ADC. If you think a dash does its job just on its own, imagine Diana with only r and no E; she would have no sticking power whatsoever, and this is why Talon is such a weak laner as well, because he dashes in, gets CC'd, and landing return rake is so completely unreliable since the recall is so slow it gets juked out that Talon gets kited to death by most meta mid laners and thus is forced to rush Tiamat, push waves and roam since he can't 1v1 his laners.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ggiX0dxr,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:43:04.096+0000) > > Not remotely, because a dash doesn't guarantee sticking power, but a dash with a slow in it does. it's a lot easier to deal with an ulting ahri if your e snares her, for, say, 4-5 seconds. Similar for any mage or ADC. > > If you think a dash does its job just on its own, imagine Diana with only r and no E; she would have no sticking power whatsoever, and this is why Talon is such a weak laner as well, because he dashes in, gets CC'd, and landing return rake is so completely unreliable since the recall is so slow it gets juked out that Talon gets kited to death by most meta mid laners and thus is forced to rush Tiamat, push waves and roam since he can't 1v1 his laners. Yea, then it should be on E2 and not E1 at least
AIQ (NA)
: Apologies, just want to clarify what I was saying. "You are not the person I was looking for..." therefore "You are not a person that would do this regardless of who is annoyed/hurt/ held hostage in the process." I was making no attempts to twist your words or insult you. I was merely identifying who I was looking for. There are people that do that and that's the person I'm trying to find.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tydBQ4F6,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T16:44:17.726+0000) > > Apologies, just want to clarify what I was saying. > > "You are not the person I was looking for..." therefore "You are not a person that would do this regardless of who is annoyed/hurt/ held hostage in the process." > > I was making no attempts to twist your words or insult you. I was merely identifying who I was looking for. There are people that do that and that's the person I'm trying to find. Ah okay, I wasn't sure what you ment, np! Yes, and I think most people in normals play for the intent to win even if it isn't their primary reason. Like my premades today played like a mordekaiser nautilus botlane for example because they thought that would be fun and interesting to try. That didn't mean they were trolling, but it's probably nothing they would do in ranked because it would lower their chances to win since in ranked their primary focus would be to win rather then to try new stuff, not optimal stuff.
AIQ (NA)
: Well then it would turn out you are not the person I'm looking for, thanks for the responses. This is the type of person I'm looking for >You playing "For Fun" and INTing in Norms and making the Game just not enjoyable isn't fun, I'm sorry to say this but if you've ever said "Its Norms it's for Fun" Or "I'm picking what I want for fun", I just gotta question what you define as "Fun". One that would do this regardless of who is annoyed/hurt/ held hostage in the process. Thanks bro.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tydBQ4F6,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T14:35:44.604+0000) > > Well then it would turn out you are not the person I'm looking for, thanks for the responses. > > This is the type of person I'm looking for > > One that would do this regardless of who is annoyed/hurt/ held hostage in the process. > > Thanks bro. Yea, I guess not. Nowhere did I say inting was okay nor trolling. What I'm against is OPs idea that normals biggest goal is/should be to win. That's for rankedfirst ande foremost. You are also free to try your hardest in normals, if you do you will climb and get matched against players of your level. But don't expect everyone to play normals to tryhard or only play for winning games. You are twisting my words when you say that it would be to delibarately hurt/hold hostage. Lets say I play a new champ for the first time in normals, that would be me not playing optimal. I wouldn't do that in ranked, bcz it would lower my chances to win and climb. In normals I don't care as much if I win or lose so playing a new champ or a fun build would be ok for me like AP pantheon or something like that, that I wouldn't do in a ranked game. That's what I mean, not to intentionally throw or troll games like you think it means.
AIQ (NA)
: So you do think that stops at ranked? Good to know. I don't. Even in a normal, I've been there, I just needed that 1 win to get me going to bounce me back. Instead I was greeted with 4 trolls that intensified their efforts to make the game miserable once the game begun and dodging was no longer an option. I feel that regardless of how fun it would be if someone really wanted to win, I would do all I could to change my course of actions to comply with that. Since this should've been our goal to start. In a situation where "fun" is classified as a jungle Soraka, or stealing camps or creeps from an ally, fun does not override 4 others desire to win. Because at the end of the day, people rarely feel bad for winning, but people almost always feel bad for losing. "Fun" should be conducted exclusively in a party that agrees to it, not in a party where 1 or 2 more members determine something "questionable" too much. Of course what is questionable is a gray area so I will stick only to extreme scenarios you and I can agree is trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tydBQ4F6,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T03:26:56.957+0000) > > So you do think that stops at ranked? Good to know. > > I don't. Even in a normal, I've been there, I just needed that 1 win to get me going to bounce me back. Instead I was greeted with 4 trolls that intensified their efforts to make the game miserable once the game begun and dodging was no longer an option. I feel that regardless of how fun it would be if someone really wanted to win, I would do all I could to change my course of actions to comply with that. Since this should've been our goal to start. > > In a situation where "fun" is classified as a jungle Soraka, or stealing camps or creeps from an ally, fun does not override 4 others desire to win. Because at the end of the day, people rarely feel bad for winning, but people almost always feel bad for losing. > "Fun" should be conducted exclusively in a party that agrees to it, not in a party where 1 or 2 more members determine something "questionable" too much. > > Of course what is questionable is a gray area so I will stick only to extreme scenarios you and I can agree is trolling. Yes, pretty much and I think that's what the majority of league players think. You still play to win in normals, but you play it for the game itself and less for just winning in normals. We are not talking about trolls or trolling here. The Ops post wasn't about trolling, but people whos biggest goal wasn't to win in normal games. Not what u mean that 1 win got u to bounce back? To get your mentality back for ranked? Then it might be better to do other things to get your mentality back for ranked instead of playing normals. I play normals to get my mentals back for ranked, but I don't need to win to do that. Just playing normals are relaxing and take away any pressure. Yes, jungle soraka was an extreme example, but I think normals should be the perfect place to try out and experiment with a lot of things like that if you aren't intentionally trolling ofc. But for the most part there isn't 4 people tryharding in normals. Most people I have played with seemed pretty chill and relaxed about it. They enjoy the game more then only the winning part. Seeing it that way would mean I could only play my best champs in normals, since otherwise I wouldn't tryhard enough. But I do try to win games, just that I don't give it as much thought or effort as a ranked game. Again, we aren't talking about trolling here according to OP, but people not tryharding in normals.
Comentários de Rioters
: Yeah, it works. I've done it before.
> [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KnAn2UKI,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-19T23:07:27.420+0000) > > Yeah, it works. I've done it before. cool
rujitra (NA)
: If you didn't or forgot or were unable to report someone, they will "manually report" them and the system will review it as if you had reported in client.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KnAn2UKI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:52:16.614+0000) > > If you didn't or forgot or were unable to report someone, they will "manually report" them and the system will review it as if you had reported in client. Yea, I dodged the lobby... But that's good then
: Riot support. They have a "report a player" category there that is the equivalent of post-game reports.
> [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KnAn2UKI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:46:34.816+0000) > > Riot support. They have a "report a player" category there that is the equivalent of post-game reports. Okay so that work? I've heard that it's pointless to report players in support tickets, because they say that the report system should take care of those requests. I hope you are right tho :)
CurS1VE (NA)
: when i said "you literally don't need to involve anyone else with that at all" statement I was speaking directly towards playing things in modes other than Normal (Bots & Practice) you using my statement and not putting it into context or rather trying to take it out of the context of it's original use is just something you are doing cause you don't understand how to have a conversation nor do you have the consistency to stand by your own view points. the other one you used was also taken out of context and you added in a lot of things in place of what I said but then you put Quote marks around it?! Do you understand what a Quote is? What I do isn't misquote you or add to your statements, I take your statements and show you a result that can be concluded based on what you said so if you said "Winning doesn't matter" (in theory) then that means that Mode itself doesn't matter for anything other than dicking around. That's the difference between what you are trying to do and what I do. So when I give you examples that are based on what you've said it's just really simple conclusions If you were to say "I don't care about my team mates" then the very simple and logical conclusion is obviously "Why bother playing with a Team"? It's why you are losing this conversation, you don't actually realize that what you are saying is inconsistent. You cannot both "Not really Care" but also "Play to win sometimes", you cannot both "Troll" and "try hard" they are different. You cannot "Improve" or learn anything if you believe that "The Mode (and players) doesn't matter" Which brings me back to my original post (because on some level you do actually agree with me), people shouldn't be picking blatantly Troll picks in Normal games and then saying "I'm playing for Fun", NO you aren't playing for Fun, you are playing to Troll. Playing for Fun in a Team Based Game would mean you are literally playing to Compete as a Team! The Moment you are not trying to Compete as a Team (Or WITH) then you are no longer aligned with what is suppose to be intended as Fun for that Game.
> [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tydBQ4F6,comment-id=000e0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:27:53.830+0000) > > when i said "you literally don't need to involve anyone else with that at all" statement I was speaking directly towards playing things in modes other than Normal (Bots & Practice) you using my statement and not putting it into context or rather trying to take it out of the context of it's original use is just something you are doing cause you don't understand how to have a conversation nor do you have the consistency to stand by your own view points. > > the other one you used was also taken out of context and you added in a lot of things in place of what I said but then you put Quote marks around it?! Do you understand what a Quote is? > > > What I do isn't misquote you or add to your statements, I take your statements and show you a result that can be concluded based on what you said so if you said "Winning doesn't matter" (in theory) then that means that Mode itself doesn't matter for anything other than dicking around. That's the difference between what you are trying to do and what I do. > So when I give you examples that are based on what you've said it's just really simple conclusions > > If you were to say "I don't care about my team mates" then the very simple and logical conclusion is obviously "Why bother playing with a Team"? It's why you are losing this conversation, you don't actually realize that what you are saying is inconsistent. You cannot both "Not really Care" but also "Play to win sometimes", you cannot both "Troll" and "try hard" they are different. You cannot "Improve" or learn anything if you believe that "The Mode (and players) doesn't matter" > > Which brings me back to my original post (because on some level you do actually agree with me), people shouldn't be picking blatantly Troll picks in Normal games and then saying "I'm playing for Fun", NO you aren't playing for Fun, you are playing to Troll. Playing for Fun in a Team Based Game would mean you are literally playing to Compete as a Team! The Moment you are not trying to Compete as a Team (Or WITH) then you are no longer aligned with what is suppose to be intended as Fun for that Game. Sure, u win. I agree with everything you said. I'm officially done, with irrational people and trolls. Now I'm gonna go play some normals and play some off meta and chill, before I play ranked. Luckily riot agrees with that.
Exibir mais

Snowbrand

Nível 318 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão