: tenacity would be solid if it worked for airborne, as a lot of things have those type of effects. Idk why airborne is uneffected by tenacity. it isnt a tech limitation or anything. ornn can extend how long you are airborne for, something unique to him as a champion, so why can't we decrease airborne times? It's either that, or perhaps make tenacity slow resist as well? Maybe get rid of boots of swiftness? Reason I say that is because no one really builds it anymore as its been nerfed just because of ADCs.
adding to that, yasuo can also hold people in the air
: > [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=kIK99bAt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T18:17:32.195+0000) > > kinda sad they didnt make ivern's daisy teemo > > annie doesnt need a new skin and ivern could do with people actually wanting to play him The reason they picked Annie was because it was a play on words, I thought that was obvious.
To be fair, Ann - ivern - sary would also work.
Kenneky (EUW)
: I do see Illaoi times to time, the champion I barely see is {{champion:72}}. Seriously I legit have no idea what his passive do (those rocks around the map), In Illaoi's case, I actually know how she works.
I tried picking up Skarner recently, and all I need to say is, avoid fighting him in his spires. He gets a buttload of MS and AS inside the aura plus mana regen. When i say buttload, I mean around 100%ish attack speed in mid-late game.
: what melee champ uses klepto ?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8iQwccZg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T18:59:19.526+0000) > > what melee champ uses klepto ? Gangplank?
Comentários de Rioters
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ImGoodAtFeeding,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AffZ4ZzL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-09T22:13:03.939+0000) > > To make the images show put [/img] at the end of both links. No spaces. Testing. https://i.imgur.com/T8Wk3ik.jpg[/img] EDIT: Don't think it works
: When the teams special kid tells you it's past your bed time
It is past your bed time... 5 to 9 hours past it depending on your sleeping habits
: > [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pA3hiXBf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-22T10:37:50.342+0000) > > On top of that Id like for them to also make it so we could select what language the VO is in for each champion, because some of them sound so much better in other languages. Tfw Japanese Lux dies. (Timestamped) https://youtu.be/4W_DegHC0D4?t=8
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pA3hiXBf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-22T10:38:21.911+0000) > > Tfw Japanese Lux dies. (Timestamped) > > https://youtu.be/4W_DegHC0D4?t=8 what the hell
  Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
hoyohai (NA)
: And apparently ADC's can go every role. Top: Vayne Jungle: Tristana Mid: Lucian/Corki Support: MF Not saying it's bad, just that they can
Jungle Tristana is trash. Ezreal would fit your point better
: I'm going to link you to this [Thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5dmkJinG-3rd-party-applicationsmodifications-whats-allowed-and-what-isnt) https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5dmkJinG-3rd-party-applicationsmodifications-whats-allowed-and-what-isnt
Comentários de Rioters
: Only character in the game that has one huge arm... unrecognizable.
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: {{champion:41}} or {{champion:157}} OR {{champion:80}} feel better because their Q counts as an auto attack BUT also as an ability in the same time ;p , so only Q gets you the stuff ;p and easier because of low CD
Mhihnj (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mogarl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ib5pm1Zd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-27T13:22:09.470+0000) > > So random non-tradeable champion with 6 random items assigned to you in game that you're allowed to build? Could be fun or could be like the worst qualities of Nemesis and arUrf combined. just imagine having to go full ap on a full ad champ
> [{quoted}](name=Mhihnj,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ib5pm1Zd,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-10-27T14:12:59.672+0000) > > just imagine having to go full ap on a full ad champ I once got Riven with {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:21}} , {{item:3089}} {{item:3056}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3083}} that was a damn fun round, i did 0 damage but was still a pain in the behind to get rid of because of all my hp + locket + barrier
: Magic the Gathering. It and league are the only games with lore good enough to keep me interested atm
> [{quoted}](name=Striking Venom,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l13BiGQZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-17T19:34:54.424+0000) > > Magic the Gathering. > > It and league are the only games with lore good enough to keep me interested atm Have you tried World of Warcraft? I play it myself, so I am maybe a bit biased, but it has very deep lore.
: 1v1 me vs vayne (I'm Rek Sai): I E in, she E's me back, I flash in knowing she doesn't have flash, knock her up and get 1 auto off, as soon as she land she heals and kites, actives ult, waits for me to approach and tumbles out of the way. She has bork so she is healing from the summoner and autos so I can't use my ult to execute her even tho I did half hear health during the knock up. I realize I can't kill her so I start walking away but she uses her bork active to slow me down and kill me I would think I could have beat her given I was 4 level above her and she wasn't near tower or teammates, but the only correct play for me was to never fight her 1v1 until her heal was down, even though I had 4 levels and an Item and a half on her
Theres your mistake, you ran away. You cannot run from vayne. If you had continued to at least try to fight her you may have been able to kill her.
: He's got a "Unique Playstyle" according to Riot
The playstyle being press Gargoyles, Flash and R in a speed equal to Mortal Kombat combos?
: Man, this post is very good. You must have put a lot of **THOT** into it.
get out ######but take my upvote on the way out
: well, 5 years is probably the entire lifetime of a master yi player up to this point so it's basically the same thing as forever
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} {{sticker:cass-cry}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Comentários de Rioters
: and make melee carries the reliable high damage champions I agree buff volibear
Mhihnj (EUW)
: fire spiders https://pre14.deviantart.net/c4dc/th/pre/i/2012/104/5/a/fire_spider_by_cloudminedesign-d4w4vzc.jpg
{{champion:105}} {{champion:267}} move out boys
: > [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=udU4L2Gm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-12T10:29:20.055+0000) > > Obyiouslv there's not much of a difference in the two letters. > > Don't believe me? Read the first sentence again. {{sticker:draven-pose}} : I'd wager you fancy yourself a bit clever
: Especially in a meta completely dominated by grievous wounds. Have you ever seen a marksman build {{item:3036}}? Of course you havent.
of course i have. against a team that has no healing whatsoever.
: Ikr, how am I supposed to play with that staring at me? I'm good, but not good enough to play with one hand. :^)
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Skorch (NA)
: "That tasted purple." EDIT: Read it as Yasuo
: I'll explicitly tell them not to >:)
malicious is one laughing fish the other i guess and maybe superb villain, heretic lunari or deep terror nami
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqV4KOhlZm8
: Let's play a game: You name a champion and I(other people are free to help out) assign it a Song
: 1. {{champion:99}} I've hated her since the season I started playing. Low cost spammable harass paired with a one shot that only requires landing one easy to hit skillshot. (Especially for how safe she is) ... That's pretty much every champion I hate
> low cost you realize that her e costs a load of mana early? it costs 70 at rank 1 and 130 at rank 5
: Also known as, what every {{champion:30}} main tries to do every game anyway lol
japhib (NA)
: > fudge the downvoters fudge yeah
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/6/6d/Corneliushogwarts.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100312184011
: Does anyone know Talon's last name? Or does it not say due to him being a street rat?
isnt he also a du couteau? might be wrong here, iirc he's katarinas brother
gubigubi (NA)
: Classic Vayne Mains
lol i know right... just last game a vayne standing in front line got hit by my leona ultimate 2 secs later : omg noob team doesnt protect me report please
: > [{quoted}](name=Azteryz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GUubXQvJ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-07-15T01:46:50.528+0000) > > some of these changes seem either minuet like 5 move speed for {{champion:4}} > > but the majority of them seem like they are targetting early game levels of champs > > like better early cd for ekko, lux > > then there is stuff that are crazy like the ziggs cd which is an overall buff and even crazier the xreath changes > > is this the patch worlds is being played on or something? 5 MS is a huge buff wtf?
: you misread. none of those champs save mord can replace a marksman in bot lane
actually did yasuo adc once with my friend as alistar supp i went 21/2, but it was normal draft so i guess the opponents were trolling too
Statikin (OCE)
: What was said when the Prophet of the Void grew four wheels?
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/794/698/475.png
Kai Guy (NA)
: I am curious how many variations of "hard CC Them" you can come up with so take my yes vote. Reminder deaths still the best CC in the game.
: I have some bad news. The NB Yasuo and DB Riven event is over. Unless you already have all of the tokens needed to get the borders, you can't get them.
aww... well thanks for telling me
Comentários de Rioters
: My favorite build vs tanks is {{champion:17}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3512}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:14}} With fervor.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/183/604/ee9.png
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: You should not get "Influence points" (back then when I started, the whole "summoner" idea was being a bit more carried out) by playing againts bots. It's like winning the Pokéleague in Pokémon by just screwing over Level 1 Gary over and over.
lol i actually spammed soft reset to have fun destroying him
: Thats not a fidget spinner thats a justice spinner
Exibir mais

Stand in my X

Nível 150 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão