: > [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MopEMsMi,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:54:09.359+0000) > > I made this in an hour, took a lot of work > > YES I HAVE DRAWN IT AND EDITED IT IN AN HOUR > > https://youtu.be/fiNGcS-eI2Q All of my wats
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Morgageddon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MopEMsMi,comment-id=002c0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T22:11:19.916+0000) > > All of my wats you meant ways right ? :3
: Ask me anything!! (About narrative (for Warwick, Urgot, Swain, Nunu & Willump, and Pantheon (VGUs)))
If you could rank them (VGU) from best to worst in term of overall success (Gameplay-lore relation success, identity sucess, Personal favorite maybe) What would the ranking look like ?
: Stuff?
I made this in an hour, took a lot of work YES I HAVE DRAWN IT AND EDITED IT IN AN HOUR https://youtu.be/fiNGcS-eI2Q
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
I found a bug {{champion:72}} Wait he isn't a bug So {{champion:60}} ? Nah JK There are no bugs in the league and THAT is a bug in itself
: I missed you all
I don't have honor 5 :(
Cräfty (EUW)
: Here is a question for you: If you're using an Excel tab, how is Riot gonna detect that?
Plenty of way they could do that, first being just taking screenshot of screen computer :3 (OSU! did that , and i'm pretty sure it still does) Other way might be simply through process memory explorer
Riot K3o (NA)
: Our Approach to Teamfight Tactics Third-Party Tools
I do have a question : when you say "A program cannot automatically recommend decisions based on the current game state" How automatically are we talking ? i mean if i'm using a very complex excel tab would it be considered cheating ? If i have to enter manually the champions i have does it counts as a third party tool ? If i have a "third party tool" used on another computer would it be considered cheating ?
: what melee champ uses klepto ?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8iQwccZg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T18:59:19.526+0000) > > what melee champ uses klepto ? gangplank
: Any update on the VGU list? We already know that Fiddle and Voli are next, but I'd want to know which are most likely to come after.
skarner i hope. he is one of the only champion left with a disasterous rework.
: China supports rich people's rights to poor people's organs. That's human rights, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:47:26.367+0000) > > China supports rich people's rights to poor people's organs. That's human rights, right? muslim people's organs uyghurs aint having love there
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LE1s9nRW,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-27T18:23:15.512+0000) > > I mean, that's not how it works. So first you need to reproduce the issue, find where in the code the issue is coming from, and then figure out how to fix it. As someone who works in QA, the first part can be surprisingly hard. Meanwhile each bug takes manpower and time to fix, and each bug is not equal in severity. Bugs that actually affect gameplay for example, tend to be higher in the queue to fix. If there are other issues that need the work and time more than a simple text bug, that's the biggest case of other things getting put to the side and lasting multiple patches. i have written code. this is a problem with someone not printing a display properly. There are 3 reasons this happens. reason 1 is that the person typing the code didn't put a quotation or parenthesis in the right place, reason 2 is that the person who created the variable @F whatever coded the box to show the variable instead of the print statement, or they're using a language that doesn't ignore white space.
It's either a bad conception "Spaghetti code" , it always seemed to me that riot was not very fond of the KISS principle. Or a change in the back system that made this feature incompatible. The later looks to be the most probable since their engineer are trying to fix the code from ground up , but are in a struggle because they can't just remake the game entierely, they have to work one part at the time. Hey @Rito TDD aint a goiod way to program on a big scale.
ORB1TS (NA)
: CSGO far better Esports experience and overall experience. And they don't actually balance the game around Esports unlike riot.
> [{quoted}](name=ORB1TS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=INimzeAa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-22T23:43:54.588+0000) > > CSGO far better Esports experience and overall experience. And they don't actually balance the game around Esports unlike riot. I wonder why CS have lasted for so long {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Subdue (NA)
: Why is Zero Tolerance so Intolerant?
I general you should be aware that if you don't use chat with the intent of winning , but with the intent of HURTING someone you should NOT be allowed to talk , and when what you are saying is extreme and can GRAVELY affect someone psychologically weak Then you should be warned equally. Some people have actual real life struggle with suicidal ideas and should not be forced to hear such people. The system protect the weak , not the idiots. Don't want to get banned ? be civilized and understanding. if you think i'm not allowed to have fun, then you should be the one not having fun. Now face the karma and grow up
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=F2x6hjUp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-22T00:54:28.100+0000) > > An artificial intelligence cannot be both specific and sensitive. So an AI cannot possibly with 100% specificity and sensitivity determine, say, that somebody sent a message that contained the letter 'a'? Specificity and sensitivity can be considered to be generally anti-correlated (though the degree depends on the task), and it's **technically** true that you cannot reach 100% of both regardless of the task… but that is absolutely without any shadow of a doubt true for human supervision as well. It's an uncomfortable but undeniable truth that regardless of what justice system you have, innocents will be punished and guilty will go free. Setting 100% specificity and sensitivity as a bar to clear is advocating for anarchy.
You make a very good point with the fact that human supervision does not meet this criterion. however, i'd like to point out that many more correlations can be made by a human , making it a lot more accurate to sens these behaviors. Artificial intelligence function with threshold, there is a final threshold that decide whether it's ban-worthy or not. In order to be as specific as possible that very threshold need to be very high (in order to not ban innocent people) Some individual actions can be considered pure inting (Going under enemy turret to die twice in the game knowing the enemy is around) But will NOT Be judged properly by the system because there are too many similar situations that are not ban-worthy And (by speculation) i think i can safely say that even for a RNN (recurring neural network) it's impossible to judge properly the actions of an individual frame by frame because it's WAY too much informations and many things can be accounting The artificial intelligence doesn't know the concept of "what is toxic?" but rather it just has some sort of huge database and discriminate cases based on experience. but behavior evolve, and feeding this network will become more and more complicated. Artificial intelligence makes less biased judgment and way less errors. that's why i went up wit th fact that we need to test the judges in order to be certain of the accuracy of their judgment. unlike a machine where you have to tell "Hey this is bad, this is good" a bazillion of times and make it slightly overfitted (too trained on the cases) just enough so the amount of false positive is unsignificant and can be treated by a person (If i remember well they said 3 times a year or so) you can tell a human "Intentionally feeding griefing are behaviors specifically and voluntarily taken by a person knowing the outcome." The Artificial intelligence is judging first, if it is almost inconclusive or close to be conclusive it will send that case to be judged by human so we increase the accuracy of the judgment on cases that are to shady. The wisdom of crowds only works if the crowd is unbiased that's why it failed in that aspect of accuracy But with judges well selected AND a NO reward system whatsoever. For chat based system, it's a lot less efficient, as language is easier to process. but for in-game behavior it's critically better. For instance, outside of gameplay some behaviors can be acceptable (Well i just saw that he pinged 15 times enemy missing and his allied just died, he might want to alert his opponent ability to move, ow an He said 'u suck', that is not nice, -15 points) Where human can say "So his allied died, he said u suck and pinged on his corpse ? Toxic behavior." The in-game behavior Can hardly be processed and understood by a neural network but The chat is Easy to understand for a RNN, That's why we need human to do the job of mixing these 2 and detecting these behaviors that contextually are not acceptable.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=F2x6hjUp,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T01:30:01.427+0000) > > Buddy , i'll help you , this is critically relevant to our conversation and it certainly wouldn't hurt you to study a little :3 > https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitivity_and_specificity > > It's not about being wrong with me , it's about Being ignorant and claiming nonetheless. > > i tell you directly that a system cannot be 100% specific and 100% sensitive on new cases, it have either to > - Be specific (Only Ban people that are in fault, and let some un banned) > or > - Be sensitive (Ban every people in fault, but have some false positive along the way) > > > > also you can have 10 HIGHLY qualified people to make a car > Or 12000 monkey to do the same task > and you just said "Well 12000 monkey making the car wasn't fast already , how would 12 people be faster" > > Your reasoning is wrong. > The reason why is because the judgment was based on "The Wisdom of Crowds" (here a little more to study https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds ) > crowd Which was biased (and it was a problem) > but waiting for enough insignificant vote to make sure something is as accurate as possible makes it VERY long to judge something. > > > OW system don't use that. > instead judges are offered loads of cases, and have weight associated with their ranking, once a certain amount of judgment weight has been reached, the case is judged, making for FASTER judgment. > > > Second, you seem to think that rewarding people will make them judge more, i could explain to you why cognitive dissonance can easily prove you wrong , but you're just using your general knowledge > > https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/the-baby-scientist/201806/motivating-children-without-rewards > > Our brain will actually reward us without the need for any external motivation > > People will do it for the sake of doing it and will actually feel rewarded doing so. > Because that's how the cognitive dissonance works (why am i judging if i get nothing ? answer is simple, because i like it. ) > > if you have never seem someone do something stupid without any rewards, you would probably be a liar or just ignorant to the fact that people , alone in their corner would try to do the bottleflip challenge even if they are no camera and they get nothing for it. > > That's just how we human are, not very mart monkey doing stuff for no reason other than "we can" Ah, "foolish and stupid" wasn't enough. Now you're going with "uneducated and ignorant." I love condescension! It makes me more likely to participate in a discussion, just like removing incentive and participants would make Tribunal more likely to work better and faster. Oh! And you ended with the implication that I could be a liar. I sure am glad I read your entire post.
It's time to Jump over that dunning kruger spike and maybe look at the argument itself ? because 1- "It's not about being wrong with me , it's about Being ignorant and claiming nonetheless." is specifically directed to people not understanding that they are neither data scientist nor machine learning expert (except the ones who are) 2- Whether or not you want to participate in discussion doesn't matter , your identity protective cognition (close to the Self-serving bias) will make you have undesired answer, but i just prove people wrong and they self esteem crumble Just like people on player behavior , when put in front of the reason why they got banned, will exactly do that : "But it's stupid, Kys is just a 3 letter word" People don't like being wrong , i don't like being wrong, that's why i make sure i'm right. But i don't necessarily want to convince you , i want to see how smart you are, i have no interest in discussing futher with you if you are unable to overcome your cognitive bias to discuss FACTS FACTS FACTS. You feel bad ? not my problem , it's yours. I am informed on the subject, trained and have studied specifically neuroscience, data analysis, programming and math, but it would be stupid to try to convince you of that , i'd rather bury you under informations and let you either give up or accept these facts. Tldr : i don't care, the only thing that matters are facts
: > [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=F2x6hjUp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-22T00:54:28.100+0000) > > An artificial intelligence cannot be both specific and sensitive. > only fools and riot game think they can do everything with it. > > Second, > Like most of the people responding to it you're like "Player judge then it's bad" > > If you don't look why it failed, of fucking course you're not gonna know. > > In Cs:go there is also an automated system , but strangely , these people that are not as stupide as many knew there are edgy cases because an neural networks have often a lot of trouble with cases that are almost considered toxic , but it might be a false positive. > > ----------------------------------------- > Why did tribunal fail ? > > 1- People were barely not tested (they could answer randomly) and opinions were based on the community > however , the community standards are somewhat biased, and it was not always efficient. > > 2- People could start to judge at level 20 and not know much about the game. > > 3- people were rewarded to judge cases, and it was the biggest sources of bias as the judge would rather try to guess what other judge will pick instead of being completely neutral a judging the case regardless of others opinion (judging objectively) > > 4- Due to all the reasons above, sometimes player having a non extreme behavior were banned permanently of facing an aggravated ban for something that did not deserve much. > > 5- Some expressions are a big nono in the game but not in the community for instance the famous "Kys" > ------------------------------------------------ > > How does CS:GO OW solve that ? > > - Only experienced player can judge case (not experienced in terms of ranking but in terms of sheer games played) > not everyone is suitable to be a judge, and the requirement are unknown , you just know you're accepted and that's all , so people don't try to abuse the system. > > - Judges are randomly tested on cases that are 100% sure they should be banned OR not banned. > failing these cases almost permanently hurts your ability to judge (quite hard to gain back) > > - judges are barely rewarded with a little exp, no skin , nothing, it works on a "Make a lot of judgment , get rewarded for your accuracy." > but it's not a good source of exp, most player to it for the sake of helping cleaning the community and having a fun time doing it. > > - Tribunal is in game and based on a replay which helps contextualise the situation as opposed to a shitty website that would be used on phone. > > ------------------------------ > > In league of legends it could be just a bunch of players, well selected that are constantly rated, that judges replays and give their opinion on that person. > It's not much, but it is efficient. I like how you spend a few paragraphs labeling anyone who disagrees with your point of view a "fool" or "stupid," and then you propose to improve LoL's Tribunal - which took too much time and effort and was too slow - by reducing the number of participants and reducing their incentive to participate.
Buddy , i'll help you , this is critically relevant to our conversation and it certainly wouldn't hurt you to study a little :3 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitivity_and_specificity It's not about being wrong with me , it's about Being ignorant and claiming nonetheless. i tell you directly that a system cannot be 100% specific and 100% sensitive on new cases, it have either to - Be specific (Only Ban people that are in fault, and let some un banned) or - Be sensitive (Ban every people in fault, but have some false positive along the way) also you can have 10 HIGHLY qualified people to make a car Or 12000 monkey to do the same task and you just said "Well 12000 monkey making the car wasn't fast already , how would 12 people be faster" Your reasoning is wrong. The reason why is because the judgment was based on "The Wisdom of Crowds" (here a little more to study https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds ) crowd Which was biased (and it was a problem) but waiting for enough insignificant vote to make sure something is as accurate as possible makes it VERY long to judge something. OW system don't use that. instead judges are offered loads of cases, and have weight associated with their ranking, once a certain amount of judgment weight has been reached, the case is judged, making for FASTER judgment. Second, you seem to think that rewarding people will make them judge more, i could explain to you why cognitive dissonance can easily prove you wrong , but you're just using your general knowledge https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/the-baby-scientist/201806/motivating-children-without-rewards Our brain will actually reward us without the need for any external motivation People will do it for the sake of doing it and will actually feel rewarded doing so. Because that's how the cognitive dissonance works (why am i judging if i get nothing ? answer is simple, because i like it. ) if you have never seem someone do something stupid without any rewards, you would probably be a liar or just ignorant to the fact that people , alone in their corner would try to do the bottleflip challenge even if they are no camera and they get nothing for it. That's just how we human are, not very mart monkey doing stuff for no reason other than "we can"
: Many years ago, LoL's behavior system used something called the Tribunal, comprising player volunteers who logged into a system that showed them chat logs from reported players. Those volunteers would then vote on whether to punish or pardon the reported player's case. This system's main flaw was that it simply took far too long due to LoL's huge playerbase. Participants would often be reviewing chat logs that were several months old, with a growing backlog. In addition to that, not every participant took the task seriously: some would spam the same verdict for every case without even reading the chat log, or even invert their verdicts on purpose. The current system, called the Instant Feedback System, or IFS, is automated software that uses machine learning to determine what behavior should be punishable and when a player's behavior should be punished. It started with data from the Tribunal, and has been learning and adapting for years. It operates on the same basic principles as a spam filter: get a corpus of data (emails/chat logs), have humans categorize each item as acceptable or unacceptable, find patterns within each category, and then finally look for those patterns to automatically categorize new items without direct human evaluation. Each report is like clicking the "spam" button. When a new pattern starts to get lots of reports, the IFS recognizes it as a new form of toxicity. The IFS is efficient and unbiased. The Tribunal was not. TL;DR: Tried, didn't work.
An artificial intelligence cannot be both specific and sensitive. only fools and riot game think they can do everything with it. Second, Like most of the people responding to it you're like "Player judge then it's bad" If you don't look why it failed, of fucking course you're not gonna know. In Cs:go there is also an automated system , but strangely , these people that are not as stupide as many knew there are edgy cases because an neural networks have often a lot of trouble with cases that are almost considered toxic , but it might be a false positive. ----------------------------------------- Why did tribunal fail ? 1- People were barely not tested (they could answer randomly) and opinions were based on the community however , the community standards are somewhat biased, and it was not always efficient. 2- People could start to judge at level 20 and not know much about the game. 3- people were rewarded to judge cases, and it was the biggest sources of bias as the judge would rather try to guess what other judge will pick instead of being completely neutral a judging the case regardless of others opinion (judging objectively) 4- Due to all the reasons above, sometimes player having a non extreme behavior were banned permanently of facing an aggravated ban for something that did not deserve much. 5- Some expressions are a big nono in the game but not in the community for instance the famous "Kys" ------------------------------------------------ How does CS:GO OW solve that ? - Only experienced player can judge case (not experienced in terms of ranking but in terms of sheer games played) not everyone is suitable to be a judge, and the requirement are unknown , you just know you're accepted and that's all , so people don't try to abuse the system. - Judges are randomly tested on cases that are 100% sure they should be banned OR not banned. failing these cases almost permanently hurts your ability to judge (quite hard to gain back) - judges are barely rewarded with a little exp, no skin , nothing, it works on a "Make a lot of judgment , get rewarded for your accuracy." but it's not a good source of exp, most player to it for the sake of helping cleaning the community and having a fun time doing it. - Tribunal is in game and based on a replay which helps contextualise the situation as opposed to a shitty website that would be used on phone. ------------------------------ In league of legends it could be just a bunch of players, well selected that are constantly rated, that judges replays and give their opinion on that person. It's not much, but it is efficient.
: > * [REMOVED] Kills to enemies within Glacial Storm > * [ADDED] Enemies knocked aside by wall Do you feel this encourages proper wall usage? I'm a bit afraid it would encourage simply always knocking people away with it rather than using it to zone strategically. > * [UPDATED] “Number of Qs Landed” updated to “Number of Long Range Qs Landed” A bit puzzled by the love of long-range stuff, which feels like it encourages a specific style of gameplay. > * [REMOVED] Multiple (2+) enemy champions hit by Tempered Fate > * [ADDED] Number of double stuns inflicted with Q Good change. > * [REMOVED] Time spent under the effects of Overdrive > * [ADDED] Takedowns within 5 seconds of activating Overdrive Good change. Promotes Overdrive > Q > Kill. > * [REMOVED] Number of projectiles blocked by E > * [ADDED] Damage blocked/mitigated by E Good change. A little concerned it suggest an E-max though. > * [REMOVED] Kills to enemies affected by R > * [ADDED] Number of champions knocked aside by R Less happy with this one, because using it on an isolated target feels worse if you're aiming for Eternal progression. > * [REMOVED] Damage dealt by E > * [ADDED] Kills within 2 seconds of exiting stealth Good change. > * [REMOVED] Kills with E > * [REMOVED] Distance traveled with Q > * [ADDED] Skillshots dodged with E > * [ADDED] Bonus damage dealt to champions with W empowered autos Perfect. > * [REMOVED] Time spent with (P) up > * [ADDED] Healing done by P Fairly good. > * [REMOVED] Trigger seed damage > * [ADDED] Number of champions knocked up by Daisy Good change. > * [REMOVED] Number of roots with W > * [ADDED] Number of max damage Q bounces into champs Good change. Might want to reduce this from Max Damage to "Over 66% charged" so that you're not required to get *three* kills every time (which is only usually realistic in lane). Reducing that to 2/3 gives a bit more wiggle room to see this one pop up. > * [REMOVED] Number of plasma ruptures > * [ADDED] Bonus damage dealt by rupturing Plasma Less a fan of these because they encourage certain builds, but this one does at least not have the "force you to max an ability" problem. > * [REMOVED] Number of sentinels triggered > * [REMOVED] Stuns with R > * [ADDED] Rend stacks transferred to champions by Q > * [ADDED] Low health (<25%) allies saved with R Very nice. > * [REMOVED] Damage healed with empowered W > * [ADDED] Total reduction to R cooldown from Passive Also very nice. This is what Eternals should be, imo -- built to encourage the gameplay the champion is designed to do, without encouraging people to take specific builds/skill priority. > * [REMOVED] W Multihits > * [ADDED] Number of transformations unlocked in under 10 minutes Love it. > * [REMOVED] Distance traveled in E > * [ADDED] Number of enemies passed through with E Also great. > * [REMOVED] Distance travelled with Q > * [ADDED] Champions executed with E Less good. This is one of those "max this" problems and one those "don't get kills with other things" issues, imo. > * [REMOVED] Kills due to Passive > * [ADDED] Number of attacks that hit champions beyond default/base attack range due to W Another good one, but this would *really* benefit from the ability to toggle on a range indicator (Riot please -- one of my biggest requests for *years* now for champions like Kog, Twitch, and Trist who have changing ranges, or A.Sol who has a star expansion) > * [REMOVED] Passive marks consumed by allies > * [ADDED] Damage mitigated by W This one I'm not excited about, as it's a W-max issue and not really under your control. > * [REMOVED] Self healing done with Frozen Tomb (R) > * [ADDED] Champion kills within 5 seconds of taking damage from Frozen Tomb (R) Seems good. > * [REMOVED] Time spent hasted by W > * [ADDED] Q hits on champions that weren’t the Q target Seems pretty solid. > * [REMOVED] Takedowns within 5 seconds of breaking camouflage from Passive > * [ADDED] Number of full Q triple-hits on champions Very good. Another "incentive to play right" Eternal. > * [REMOVED] Shields thrown with P > * [ADDED] Damage absorbed with P Hm. Uncertain here. Feels like it may encourage specific play patterns not always desirable. > * [REMOVED] Distance traveled with E > * [ADDED] Champions executed with Q Much as I don't like the "use a specific non-ultimate ability to get a kill on a champion who has powerful autos and may build Trinity Force, this is strictly better to Distance Traveled. > * [REMOVED] Distance dashed with E > * [ADDED] Number of three Q hits on the same champion Good call. > * [REMOVED] Distance traveled in R > * [ADDED] Time spent at 25 stacks of passive Interesting! I like this one. > * [UPDATED] No longer going to attempt to track spells blocked by Ricochet (W) instead of Spell Shield (E) Awwwww. Why not? :P > * [REMOVED] Empowered Q Auto attacks > * [ADDED] Number of Power Chord (any) empowered autos against champions Perfect. > * [REMOVED] Time spent hasted by passive > * [ADDED] Number of enemy champions hit by Q Another great change to emphasize desired play patterns. > * [REMOVED] Time spent Moving Quick > * [ADDED] Champions killed by a poison tick from E This one feels bad. Now I can't kill them with anything else. > * [REMOVED] Distance enemies knocked back with R > * [ADDED] Number of enemy champions knocked back by R Seems like a good change. > * [REMOVED] Slow duration of Venom Cask > * [ADDED] Number of enemy champions killed within 5 seconds of exiting stealth Good change. > * [UPDATED] “R kills on champions that had over 50% hp” changed to simply “R Kills” Good change. Simplicity here is fine. > * [REMOVED] Distance traveled with E dashes > * [ADDED] Number of champions knocked up by Q Good change. > * [UPDATED] “Enemies trapped by W” changed to “number of enemy champions trapped with or bumped by W” > * [REMOVED] Towers destroyed while being damaged by the Maiden > * [ADDED] Number of times all 4 ghouls have lept on target hit by E Great change. > * [UPDATED] “Levels granted by passive” changed to “total experience granted by passive” Good change. > * [REMOVED] Distance traveled by Es that have put targets to sleep > * [ADDED] Number of picked-up spells used with W Also a good change. ------------------------------------------------------------------ This is a *very* much improved list (I think I saw some of my own -- although admittedly probably common -- suggestions on there, which inclines me to like it even more). I still think there are a few that are still too far pushed towards certain non-ideal skill orders or skill use (specifically the "get a kill with X non-ultimate nuke." the "X distance away," and the "use this versatile ability in this specific circumstance,"), but I'm much happier with this direction now. [I'd also be interested in your thoughts on this issue I see with Eternals, if you have time.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EZbFid2X-a-needed-change-to-eternals) It's related to the performance pop-ups and how a feel-good part of the Eternal purchase seems like it's going to be less and less visible the longer you use it (and how to remedy that).
so About the anivia And camille ones, these came from my comment. Pushing an enemy with w is almost NOT a mistake, it does not promote making a mistake, as opposed to keeping your R until the person dies (wasting mana since it's a dot that does little damage compared to the E) the few times it is a mistake, you would die anyway. Because of the very nature of that wall, knocking an enemy aside, even if it's useless, it's harmless. Getting good w on enemies often mean that you deny them some minions OR you close some escapes routes. there are good w that are amazing (using w to push enemies into a wall) Offensive wall https://youtu.be/i3NmUT58Eco Defensive Wall https://youtu.be/BvL2uGoSgvs Cutting escape routes wall https://youtu.be/nrh66K5-Tgc in all this case, using the wall to push them mean that you made the situation worse for them. And W usage is really what makes a big difference between good and noob anivias. Even using it randomly stops channeling abilities and other things just like a cc (i can't count the number of times i've stopped a karthus/fiddle ult or a tp anymore) Knocking aside with is also can be used with electrocute as a trigger for spell. it looks like the gimmick of it , but i can tell you it's the main part of that spell. it's a 0~50 unit grab , and due to the overwhelming mobility in the game , is way better use this way. For camille's part, i would gladely go and pick my camille otp account to say it , but i guess my mastery talks for it. You actually don't use R in 1v1 that much. it's actually NOT that great to do so , since you have so much mobility and so much damage, you'd rather back off and come back after an opportunity , the only time you use R on 1v1 legitimately is for the invulnerability frame or sometimes for the small dash it gives, but rarely for getting the opponent down or stopping him from escaping your huges damages (because if they are so big , why would you use a 2 second "not exactly cc" ult that you could otherwise use to reset a tower aggro or save yourself ?). Camille's R is great for disturbing fight because it acts like a gragas ultimate, and that's why she has so much potential , but feeling bad when using it in 1v1 is not a bad thing , because mots of the time ... you don't want to use it in 1v1, it's often a mistake , and the few times it's not is not correlated with camille's mastery but the opponent playing a specific champion. and you can't have a stat tracking gimmick if it's only not a mistake to do it vs illaoi and fiora. On the other hand, trying to disrupt and much enemies as possible is not a mistake , unless the person desperately tries to only do that ..; but even then , he is being a little useful if he doesn't do it in their base.
Leetri (EUW)
: Unfortunately there's really nothing Riot can do about it aside from stop doing live events. Ticketmaster/their owner owns a ton of arenas (for example, basically all large arenas in the US) and will only allow you to sell tickets through their services. The real issue is Ticketmaster, but they've done jack shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JEBe9tiF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T15:57:49.515+0000) > > Unfortunately there's really nothing Riot can do about it aside from stop doing live events. Ticketmaster/their owner owns a ton of arenas (for example, basically all large arenas in the US) and will only allow you to sell tickets through their services. The real issue is Ticketmaster, but they've done jack shit. link ticket to identity , and poof , you're done , problem solved. Don't need much more than that, if you need to go as a group , do so. If you wanna link it to a lol account , maybe create a similar system (but don't allow smurf, only phone verified accounts.) that will at least slow them down , or raise the cost of such ticket by a fuckton.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yuumi Proposal - Minor Rework / QoL Changes
I have a better idea : Yuumi cannot attack an champion if he doesn't have {{item:3153}} {{item:3022}} and {{item:3504}} There you go , it's as balanced as saying "Hey how about the champion that is based around being attached to someone can be forced to not be attached to anyone because for that , she has to land a skillshot that is almost impossible to land if she is not attached." just make it so aoe silence make her being dismounted. so {{champion:16}} and {{champion:31}} can just get her off and kill her
: > [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qhsKAuER,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-14T17:09:35.639+0000) > > yeah but i guess all we apparently need now is an ahri skin for this too. Absolutely not. Besides her Sg skin is the best so any other skin of hers pales in comparison to it.
yeah but project ahri tho. Along with a project teemo.
: I have to Congratulate Riot on this skin...
yeah but i guess all we apparently need now is an ahri skin for this too.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 13
You have been talking about changing a little bit the available items. how is that going ? when do you plan to start changing items ?
: I think you judge the Yellow tier a bit unjustly, or perhaps with some bias against them. Their VO has existed for a good 6-9 years and when you compare them with modern VO they obviously wouldnt stand a chance. But that should not hinder the quality of the VO as it is. Their VO may be old and under the hypothetical that it could be re-done and done better, the current VO still expresses the champion as they were intended to be like when they were made and released in those days. And for most, they're still as similar to thier released self as they are in League today. Like Trundle, Alistar, Lissandra, Brand, Nasus and a lot more. To simplify the point in trying to get across, criticizing the quality of these champion's VO is like criticizing the VFX of an old horror, action or adventure movie. Like it meets the standards (although in most cases, it'd be more like the limitations) of its time. Yet this obviously doesn't impact the quality of the overall film, it doesn't suddenly become an inadequate movie.
you just said it yourself, Some old champion are on high tier tho. Rengar, lulu , draven , mundo and vi are quite good and defined well their personalities. They got older, but unlike the tier below , they are not the highest priority , but they have to be remade eventually. tho someone brought a good point especially about Blitzcrank that should be in a the lowest tier. The problem is we are playing league right now. So standards should be up to date, but the fact that some, like vi's voice over can be future proof Is showing that it's really more of a specific problem in the way they use to design things. Some newer like irelia's and qiyana have also a problem and are off and missed the point completely. no sorry , that's not how i believe a champion that has learned dancing and balance all her life to talk It's just wrong.
: {{champion:53}} Blitzcrank **has** to be in green. His voicelines are always talking about crushing fleshlings, but in the lore he is an everyday hero saving people from the many dangers in Zaun. His voice over is the **complete opposite** of what he is supposed to represent in lore. {{champion:61}} The same applies to Orianna, she has to be in green. Keeps talking about how much fun it is to kill people and that she doesn't understand how humans function. But she **has been** human, she knows emotions. And she is an angel in the lore, she sacrificed everything to rescue some children in Zaun she didn't even know and her own father. {{champion:81}} I would put him one tier higher, his personality is well defined since his update imo. Cocky young guy and this comes across pretty well. {{champion:115}} Why don't you believe his character, if I may ask? I think it is sufficient. He is a pyromaniac, but with some sense left in him.
blitz and orianna simply just don't have enough lines at all Ezreal did get a nice update, but he isn't as remarkable as ekko is ! Ziggs is supposed to be a genius, maybe he is pyromaniac, i don't see that wrong . but only pyromaniac ? should more feel like a mad scientist than a furry smolboi version of jinx ! Pretty sure it was mentioned he did not always intent to make everything explode. should be more like "Explosion ? i know how to do that !" More obsessed with explosions and less about being mentally unstable.
Raedyth (NA)
: Yuumi tries to 1v1 enemy repeatedly, I get banned for telling them "they do no dmg"
"Better jungler wins" But better players are not getting banned
Xphineas (NA)
: I would put nidalee in green. Nidalee in lore never really truly learned to speak, she can speak simple phrases when needed, nothing to the extent of "did I mention, its mating season" or "Let me show you the way". Realistically her english would be closer to neeko, more broken, heavier accent, mispronouncing words, and using simpler words, etc. Something closer to "Let mé shoow the way tto you"
i agree on this one , tho i did not read her updated lore, might be the reason why. but yes , the "did I mention, its mating season" is completely out of character and not adapted to league.
Comentários de Rioters
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=PdYBzqXW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T23:42:14.660+0000) > > riot 's new chart for not tilting https://tilttypes.riotgames.com/en/p/3 I don't think that's the part anyone was questioning.
Basically when i saw the shart, it's abotu what people that get tilted should do at 1~3 am if they don't play a game And at 1~3 am this is how i imagined every region to the extreme i still thinks it's funny :3
Tele II (NA)
: Idk. It doesn't address gameplay behaviors which are a much bigger problem. I think they got chat toxicity pretty locked down already. No need to focus on that shit anymore.
bad spelling is exactly why riot uses machine learning for these task :3
: > Basically this will avoid the "surprise 14 days ban" So, you want a system that gives people 8.1 chances + 6 chat restriction chances for a total of 14.1 chances to ruin games for the rest of us before they get removed from the game? How about no. Riot isn't interested in giving people who can't reform more chances to ruin games. If you've used zero-tolerance words or phrases (racism, homophobia, self-harm), you deserve to be punished with a 14-day ban. If you've received a 25-game chat restriction **that is your warning that the next punishment will be a 14-day ban, therefore, IT'S NOT A SURPRISE**.
I want a system that does Not wait until the last moment to make a move, but that moves as quickly as possible, statistically, toxic people will get banned as fast or will be less toxic for longer period of time, and either of these things are 2 solutions EVERY tilt should account for that. 1 tilt ? you rank up.
LaceUpXX (NA)
: wut
riot 's new chart for not tilting https://tilttypes.riotgames.com/en/p/3
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Agent Corgi,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=MjrsLTba,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-09-04T20:35:35.230+0000) > > While I'm still not yet onboard with Eternals, I do have one question regarding them: > > If a Champion Recieves a Visual and Gameplay Update (ala Fiddlesticks & Volibear), what would happen to their Eternals? Does the Progress reset since new objectives/stats have to be added in or does the customer have to pay for new Eternals? If the update invalidates old Eternals, which many VGUs would, we will retire those Eternals. You will get to keep their status forever but they will become "retired." Then we will design and build new ones that you get for free for having bought the old ones, since we are switching them.
ho no , there is gonna therefore be the possibility that if you don't complete them early enough .... you don't have them fully evolved ? what a shame
: Eternals Feedback Thread: Set 1 Uniques
I'm going to go around my 2 favorite champions: {{champion:34}} instead of people dead within R, as an anivia player i can tell you it's a mistake to keep your R for too long when you're about to kill with E Amount of ennemies cc'ed with wall (W) is WAY more skill expressive than that and is almost never a mistake to do so (when you pop anivia's wall, you can either push them away , which is good when you want ot escape them , or bring them closer which remove their escape route ) {{champion:164}} Champion killed in R is not really what i would call central in camille's gameplay, EITHER "Amount of champion knocked aside with R" OR "Number of Q2 sucessfullly landed on ennemy champion" Are better to express what the champion is supposed to do. Becasue when you use your R to keep the enemy from killing your teammates while they do their thing, you're doing well camille, and especially if you act like a gragas ult to split the enemy and make the fight easier
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Doornie (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SamtheSlenderman,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vfXWRcEo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-31T04:53:58.166+0000) > > Can someone please help me resolve this issue. I just randomly got this notification saying I've been permanently banned for using supposedly third-party software. I don't even understand how it happened or even what happened did I do something? > > Update: I just took a look at my match history and saw 2 games were played right after I got off from last game at > night > > I honestly feel so frustrated like I am crying while writing this because I've had this account for 10 years since this game first came out. And seeing something like this happen to me just throws in a huge weight of stress. The fact that I permabanned following from getting hacked. If anyone get ahold of a rioter or any employee please I ask for the community's help or anyone's really. > > UPDATE: THANK THE LORD THEY RESOLVED THE ISSUE OMG IM LITERALLY CRYING AGAIN {{item:3070}} I just literally got the same issue. I tried logging in this morning, just to see my account is banned for the use of third-party software. When i saw your story, i immediately checked match history: 3 games i never played. With 2 champions i never play (vayne and fiora) in a game mode i never play (ranked). How can i fix this asap?
: > [{quoted}](name=regsinvit,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=00070004,timestamp=2019-08-29T21:16:20.628+0000)PUTTING A PLAYERS NAME IS AGAINST THE RULES, BUT TROLLING IN RANKED MODE ISNT That is also against the rules. Simply because one thing isn't okay one place doesn't mean something else *is* okay in the other. > WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU DOGS TO CHANGE RANKED? As a volunteer moderator, I don't work on *League* or even for Riot, so I can't change anything. :)
ho buddy, i feel your pain, you've done so much toward the community, riot should compensate you x) the forum feel a little bit too much for the community and the story,art & sound riotersµ glad you guys are here to keep it in check :3
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:31:43.031+0000) > > Riot did not misunderstand the situation. > > Riot is not obligated to recognize any argument based on the usage of a non-supported language. >Riot does not support the Danish language in ANY region of League of Legends. >As such, it does not MATTER. I can say that my native language of Hooplah uses the "n/f" words to mean something different. That doesn't mean it's acceptable in League. >If you are using a non-supported language that conflicts with the supported languages, that's your own problem. This reads like a horrible post from a racist twitter account. Like, why didn't he get unbanned? Principle? All an employee had to do was a basic Google search or reach out to any of the Danish pros/casters/affiliates etc. to find this information. The context of the sentence makes it bizarre to assume this person meant to say "kys" as in "kill yourself." I really think it is the principle, combined with laziness. Riot can't rescind a judgment that's gone public because they'd somehow lose face and their employees can't pick up these problems before they become an issue. They must be too busy with all the sexual harassment and LAN parties during working hours to monitor their systems. Can't wait for Eternals tho
i got some return from riot games basically (not excusing the employee) They messed up their system , this person was supposed to be banned of her/his's toxic behavior which is why he remained banned, tho trey agreed to say that the KYS thing was not bannable and made no sense at all. now i wan't riot to explain themselves about that support response and apologize because if they assume it cannot have any different meaning in their system , it still needs to change
: > [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:14:55.893+0000) > > Just as an aparte , a random undergraduate dude built that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evTx5BoKcc8 > ---------------------------------------------------------------- > Anyway no one ask them to support this language , > > people ask them to understand , and acknowledge it exist. > and admit it could happen , and will happen again , warn them to avoid using it in the future, send some kisses and unban. > > Not to say "lol , yer not danish , all you've said are random works , that happen to have a danish meaning , and that danish word is not danish, it has no different meaning in danish , because we obviously are languages experts, and you're just trying to go around the system , even if all your conversation was 99% in danish , these 2 words were english , because that's what makes sense." > > Stop being blind guys for god's sake A random undergraduate? So they chose an undergraduate at random and thats what they came up with? Or do you just not use the word random correctly?
no , i mean random as "average" but he is not that much average , just that he isn't exceptional. thought random would fit there the best. If an undergraduate could build that withing a week, what about an engineer ?
: And Zulu is a supported language in league? No it isn't, thus this is a rather stupid argument to be made. Yes, getting banned for something like this is stupid, yes, MAYBE there should be a chance to lift the ban. But guess what. People want Riot to support every fucking language that ever existed because some words COULD mean something different in a different language. And then there's the massive problem of people saying "kys" meaning "kill yourself" and once they get banned they'll claim they just said "kiss" in danish. People on here are demanding a system where every toxic idiot can fight their ban claiming they didn't mean it like "that". Not only is this a shortsighted demand, it invalidates EVERYTHING Riot has done to combat toxicity up until now. I'm annoyed because people don't take the time to think for **TWO SECONDS** to realize what their idiotic demand means for the future. "BuT tHeY cOuLd JuSt uSe gOoGlE tRaNsLaTe." Yes they could, once again invalidating their entire system because everyone and their mother will write to the support, flooding their ticket backlog with pointless and invalid unban requests and the odd actually valid one, prolonging their reaction time.
The demands ask that You don't ban the 3 letter word kys but the intent of wishings someone's harm. use this damn common sens, there a 3 letters it DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING just the fact that now , if these letters are used as another meaning , as established in a language used in that region where you can expect to meet othe rpeople speaking that language you common sens will tell you it's not an insult. Yes in invalidates everything when you have a misconception of what an insult it. anything can be an insult, even the word "handicapped" Does that mean that using the word handicapped shoudl get you banned 100% of the time ? NO , because they are context where it is not used as such. we we want is riot to acknowledge that people can use in european region the word kys , to say kiss without meaning to hurt anyone Right now what they did is "ow our system detected someone and banned him for a word , but now that you complain , we've seen the report and we are gonna find anything in this account to justify this ban that wouldn't have happened int he first place if that system was not racist" if you see nothing wrong with that , i wish policemen breaks into your house, arrest you , then try to find evidence of any crime to justify the fact that they arrested you int he first place when you intended no harm so you can feel a little bit like that man.
: I'm not angry, I'm annoyed at the sheer ignorance in this thread.
sheer ignorance ? You've just said "angry" , why are you not banned ? in zulu angry is the G word Delete your account now to prove your point See how stupid that sound ? yeah , that's it , that's why everyone is mad
: > [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=000b00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:20:16.786+0000) > > i mean , ticket are almost always sent after a ban so it's already "clogged" I doubt its any more than 50 percent, especially for chat restrictions. But neither me or you have anything to back our opinions on that so I'll leave it there. Support getting clogged is likely why Blitzbot makes an appearance so often on the first few attempts for certain types of tickets. To essentially answer FAQs instead of forcing a human to deal with the players that can quickly turn unreasonable when told the punishment was warranted.
i mean yeah you're right about me not having factual data but i used simple logic, if the account i spent so much time on got banned, i would at least try to defend myself, even if i'm wrong, asking for mercy , when you have lost everything you don't have much else to loose. one time i got banned i sent a 150 000 character text to the support pleading for my cause. Support wan't too happy about it
: I'd think support could take a look at that again, but, I do see a problem with allowing it, even if it were in dutch. Is there any context where you'd use kiss in a game? Hardly. That being said, I could see a way they could incorporate the Danish language and still continue to use their zero-tolerance to "kys" in the game. That being said, the risks (allowing people to say kys given specific circumstances) outweigh the benefit to allowing dutch players to say "kiss" in the game, by a wide margin imo.
It doesn't need to be allowed. to be fair pretty much everyone understand why it is banned. but the support could just take a look and accept hat yes , that person was talking danish unban them as no harm was caused and intended, warn them about using this word and go back to their usual business, it's not that frequent of an issue. the problem is not the detection of that case but how it has been treated as a whole.
: Shit, OP isn't lying. I actually typed in kys on google translate and it converted into kiss in Danish.
Who would guess that a danish person would say kys to another danish person without meaning any harm X)
rujitra (NA)
: Solution to the "kiss" issue.
It will happen look you know the french word for "shower" ? douche And that's only 1 example, instead of trying to solve these thing individually , we should have a system prepared to face them.
: welcome to the US in general, where only after you go to college...do you learn that they teach you absolutely nothing in public school except how to memorize for short quizzes so they can write down grades to prove that they are making the required average (and of course, in college you can learn that college can also not be for everyone) (as just an example of that, if you want me to write a 35 page paper on why grass grows because I have no field-specific realizations or questions...why is the 35 page paper a requirement... ) and our culture as well as general mood and personalities are all dropping off a cliff. Just yesterday I think someone tried to trip every forum censor there is because their response was so aggravated and with an "i'm better than you" viewpoint Talked with someone from I think it was the UK but don't remember specifics...they basically said we're being taught dribble for a toxic culture. I disagreed on a lot of their points, but what they said made sense Now, this is not true for everyone, but I came up with my own little phrase, "stupidity breeds the DENSER the population is"
Dunning-Kruger effect : Stupid people cannot have enough knowledge to understand how abysmal their intelligence is. to a certain extent, every culture is like that. Now how grave it is depends on how much respect you are taught in your culture. because the worst that can happens is to give an idiot a lot a power
Exibir mais

The Anivia OTP

Nível 179 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão