Naalith (NA)
: Is Riot really giving out an old, unused, and uninteresting icon for 100 games of Twisted Treeline?
Well guess that'll be another icon on the big pile of icons i'll never use.
Manikal (NA)
: Katarina in ARAM
Depends on team comp. If she's got no other decent frontliner on her team she gets blown up the moment she goes in and can't do anything the entire game.
Comentários de Rioters
: Might be an unpopular opinion about Senna. Also some pyke complaining.
I just want them to change senna's passive from 2 stacks a ghost to 1 on ARAM, she's waaay too overbearing on that map.
: I didn't expect URF to be this bad...
Shaco isn't even all that good. Pick a champ with something ranged and get a sweeper and he's just handing you free gold all game long. His damage is lackluster when all he has is his E. Also people picking those champs every game has always been the case, and is also the exact reason why the all random part got introduced in the first place. If you expected anything else you had your nostalgia glasses too far up your nose.
: I get that, what's stopping them from including it as an option in custom games so people who enjoy it can play it whenever they want? That's how ARAM started. Why even make a new game mode if Riot isn't going to bring it back into the rotation?
Because ARAM back in the day didn't need anything extra to play it other than people agreeing to play it. If they wanna include rotating game modes in custom games, they'll be bugged to all hell. So massively bugged that it will affect non-custom games too, or even crash the entire server. There was an ask riot about this some time ago.
AIQ (NA)
: {{champion:102}} Yeah... {{champion:134}} It's gonna be ... {{champion:136}} A real drag.... {{champion:111}} Naut being able to... {{champion:50}} click on... {{champion:412}} Someone that... {{champion:61}} Senna... {{champion:54}} shrouds. {{champion:51}} I see... {{champion:53}} absolutely ... {{champion:99}} no counter play... {{champion:25}} to such ... {{champion:142}} a busted... {{champion:101}} ability.... {{champion:145}} HELP {{champion:203}} ME {{champion:18}} PLEASE!!! In all honesty only a few champions will ever feel this, the strength of her E comes from having many allies in it thus making it hard to see who the tank is when they emerge or the back line which could lead to some crazy plays. Why? Senna can always be seen. While she cannot be targeted skill shots will still do the same thing giving her 0 advantage to 90% of the champions I just showed. It's camo meaning if you are close enough you can see everything just fine. Melee champions will have no issue since entering the mist renders it useless. (Less the movement speed etc..) Skill shots work. Regardless of how is in the shroud, skill shots work and reveal, the wraiths do nothing to distract or mitigate a skill shot. They break it when they attack. Only one AA or ability can be used before they are revelaed just giving them the first shot. While that is certainly an advantage it's not that OP when Syndra will just be like "IDC who you are my QEW R will probably kill you." Just like Neekos passive was learned and not nearly as effective as everyone said. Sennas wont be either.
Ah yes, tristana's amazing skillshots.
: What Legendary Skin did you get
God Fist Lee Sin. I kinda don't like the skin as it just looks like lee sin but dipped in liquid butter.
Corvega (NA)
: I liked it too but I'd rather not have it since it would probably become a balance problem like many of the newer releases.
: How do new players stand this game? Almost every mode is filled with botters
Truly new players (no experience with similar games) won't even be all that much better than bots. I've seen new players (as in personally people that i knew) that straight up never used abilities, or that ran into turrets multiple times in a row. And if you're not truly new you'll be out of bot land in a few games.
: He is not unique anymore and bis damage is so strange to apply now that you have to recast your W everytime. They removed catalyst from GLP and he lost that because he is mana hungry, they reworked him and made him so clunky, he feels like a complete mess. His gameplay was unique because with his toggle you really felt he was the center of the universe, and you had to reposition during the whole toggle to hit enemies. I would keep the changes on his Q and give him back the passive MS from running in a straight line, I like it that he can rely on MS as a meaningful stat, and revert his W please, I know it was hard to lane against him but then again you can jump on him and he doesn't have much he can do besides a mini Q stun.
I found old asol to be pretty fair to play against. Most mid laners can either outrange him, or get in his face. And if he killed you that usually just meant he outperformed you.
: G2 vs C9's game (rant)
Blabber did really well imo. He got a bit lost mid-late but his early game was really good and he shut down jankos very well. Can't say sven would've done better when we haven't really seen him play against current G2. On the other hand Nisqy was just all around bad this game, low cs, kept getting hit by bubble and then not jumping away for the follow-up Q, hardly did anything when caps was roaming. The guy had less gold than MikyX, that pretty much says all that's needed to be said. The cass pick was imo bad too. Can't get lane priority in general, you put it on someone that isn't really that familiar with the champion, into someone that plays mages a ton. The only plus point to it was miasma against rakan, but he just got outplayed on the only plus point he had.
: Honor 5 Tokens Shop
Next year, almost surely. I already have everything you can get with honour tokens, so if i get more next year i can't spend 'em. To still have incentive they'll add something to the shop, in the same fashion they added the chromas this year. As to what I don't know. It might end up being more chromas for the same 2 skins lmao.
AIQ (NA)
: If Senna is a Champion it Will BE A CRIME if They Don't Add This to Thresh.
Watch her have stupid good synergy with thresh like lucian does for even more pure irony.
Tayzzer (NA)
: Frosk said Honk Kong
Afaik frosk has been saying hong kong since before and after people went crazy about the issue.
Mr Elessar (EUNE)
: Hong Kong Attitude
Hong Kong Attitude is owned by a pro-chinese dude so no they'd never do that either way. The worst thing i expect rito to do is pre-record all interviews with HKA players. And they were already doing that to begin with afaik so yeah, there's that.
ßøss (NA)
: What happened to taking feedback and making meaningful progress on client performance?
I guess they meant the extremely ugly flashbomb they added instead of the log-in screen. Which takes so long to log-in that logging in manually was faster. And doesn't play music. And seems to forget my log-in credentials all the time even though i always select "remember me"
: Even if malph doesnt build tanky, he still has tanky base stats
Because malph is melee. If he fucks up once and misses his team is 4v5. (and yes that does happen, because people can flash his ult, or hourglass it, amongst others. And something like that can instalose your game late) Even with tanky base stats, if he's stunned in the middle of the enemy team he'll die in a second anyway. Also: he's useless while his ult is down
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-08T04:58:19.758+0000) > > Ashe? Is this even viable? I have never seen her as support-support that dont take cs and build vision item.
I mean it works if the enemy doesn't try all-inning you, and just sits around eating your auto attacks. She's squishy, has no mobility, little damage outside of her poke, and her only utility are her slows. (and ult at lvl 6 but your lane should already be lost by then tbh) Slows are cool and all against a support that has to walk up to you to do anything, but there ain't many of that. Generally they'll just dash in your face and burst you down. Also doesn't help that she shoves hard trying to proc spellthief with W, which allows jungler to gank ezpz.
: Is she fun to playing against when she is viable? This is the question that we have to answer and as for karma, seeing her top lane is cancer. I honestly fell that mid/supp suit her but not top. Also old karma was as bad as this one but at least she wasn't pro abuse.
Which would be cool if they actually nerfed top lane karma. Now they only nerf a bit of her ap scaling. However when she rushes iceborn, into either utility/ap or spirit visage she doesn't have much AP, meaning AP scaling nerfs hurt her mid and support more than her top lane. Plus she isn't really any more pleasant to play against in lane because by the time she has some actual AP lane phase is over.
: Old Akali was more or less a pure stat check champion; either she had enough stats for her fully point-and-click damage to burst someone or she didn't. It's much easier to keep a champion like that down since there's only so much you can nerf, where new Akali has much more stuff going on for her so taking one of those down is pretty much a hit or miss.
: gut pyke so i can play him again
They just need to buff blitz even more and everybody will start banning blitz instead. How2balance banrates101: rito gems edition.
: hi i flame a lot and it's not to make them better it's to let them know i dislike having them on my team
: > [{quoted}](name=Gall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IHbN6oUa,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-27T13:31:19.977+0000) > > Real reason is because high elo players who know about 2/3 of all the people they play with (D1+) would abuse the system by reporting or blocking certain players, So instead of handling this unique class of abuse that is only relevant to the top few percent of the playerbase, we're all stuck dealing with trolls because god fucking forbid that solutions are tailored to the problems. Typical fucking riot.
It's a problem at every elo tbh, but just of a different kind. People would have a real incentive to report people that did not perform up to their standard, regardless of toxicity of said person. Since the ban system itself learns from report behaviour, we would probably end up with even less accurate bans.
: tanks have it too...actually, it's on a rather large number of their items
With CDR: {{item:3001}} {{item:3194}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3083}} No CDR: {{item:3742}} {{item:3193}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3512}} {{item:1401}} Quick look through the items. May or may not have forgotten some. But yeah it's on a fair amount of their items. That said, if you want some HP with your armor you're in a rough spot. And if you don't have mana there's only 4 items that offer CDR, and it's all only 10%
Manxxom (NA)
: Open adc: *Exists* Enemy support with grab:
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/170/759/7c9.gif
: I knew the new logo reminded me of something
Fuck it really does look like it xD
Ryelic (NA)
: Aatrox feels legitimately awful to play in lane now.
tfw a melee minion is tankier than a champion. Feels so fucking bad.
: Light and Shadow | Star Guardian Animated Trailer - League of Legends
This animation perfectly shows how it feels to be a support main with a greedy adc.
: All I know is that it is composed by Hiroyuki Sawano feat. Gemie
: Why Do Simple Gameplay Concepts Seem Completely Lost On People?
Basically, learning this stuff takes effort. Effort that a lot of people, including me, can't be bothered to take. At best it'll make you play better. Does it make the game more enjoyable? Eh, I don't think it would make much of a difference. It's not like i play league to climb, I don't care all THAT much about how high my game knowledge is. I can't be bothered to look up tutorials and shit for this stuff, when it doesn't give me any enjoyment in return. After all, enjoyment is what i play this game for to begin with.
: I learned a thing!
Ah yes, the plume moth. Or as i like to call it, the T-pose moth.
: If the jg pings you that the enemy jg is coming in and you dont leave...
Problem is often when someone pings near me i have absolutly no clue what the ping is for. Sometimes it's a failed 'on my way' ping, sometimes they want me to be carefull of god knows what when literally all enemies are on vision, sometimes they think i missplayed and try to flame me with pings, sometimes they want me to engage. Also sometimes you know they mean an enemy is near but you don't know WHAT enemy. So if it's the jungler that's not a problem and you can escape, but if it's the mid laner then you have a problem. And then you think they mean the jungler and it turns out to be the mid laner and you die. Now realistically that's all still my fault and i should've just played safer, but it's annoying as fuck nevertheless.
: Fnatic vs Schalke 04 | FNC vs S04 (LEC Summer Playoffs 2019) [Semifinals...
: Make the NRAM game mode please.
you can play that in customs. ABAM rooms are open every so often. (All Blind All Mid) Though they usually come with an unwritten rule for not attacking structures.
: If you are going to make this sort of video. At least change the unforgiving meta.
And if they're going to make that sort of video, at least make it so that the tilt 'quiz' is actually functional lmao.
: [Survey] Toxic behavior in LoL survey
2 things; A: I used to rarely be toxic (in season 2/3) I haven't been toxic whatsoever since then, and even back then I've never gotten any punishment. So technically, yes I have been toxic in games before. However I still feel like saying i'm "rarely" toxic is an overstatement, since now, and for a very long time, i'm never toxic. B: People on boards that click on this kind of thread generally aren't the most toxic players around. You'll almost surely have a selection bias with this sample.
zDeanz1 (NA)
: PBE ARURF Black Screen After Champ Select in loading screen
Yep, same issue here. Pretty random when it does and doesn't happen. Like i played 3 games in a row, first worked fine, 2nd i was completly unable to enter the game no matter how/what i rebooted. 3rd game directly after 2nd game it worked without any problems again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AeT3vTp0,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T11:21:35.674+0000) > > A heal on his E, in a similar way to how the stun on his E works now. (and it used to retain it's missile speed no matter how many things were hit) The heal was gone already since his first rework, and then it was reproposed for crystal venom skarner during a survey: we got to deicde between the stinger to deal true damage and heal for its amount, or to stun and deal bonus damage. The stun won, and i think it's fine, as it gives skarner something to fallback if behind. Sure the heal on old E would not be that bad, especially in lane, that was also when skarner got his permaslow on Q. Without the stun skarner would lack most means to stick to his target. stuns also help him to better deal the ever increasing with mobile champs, and works as utlity. he got already good sustain from his shield, and synergizes well with conq and some lifesteal items are niche on him
I don't really remember when they removed the heal. I just know i stopped playing him after they removed it. (then again i only played him as a mid-laner building ap/bruiser)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p4sI0i4G,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:11:32.005+0000) > > Nerfing W is not enough by any means > His kit overall is overloaded This ^. Sylas has a LOT of problems when you break him down. I like to consider what a champ should do and how they do it. Sylas is a hard engaging assasin that can use your r against you, but he also has extremely reliable poke, can drain tank as hard as aatrox, and has a massive shield which in addition to his heal lets him win basically any trade. Riot just keeps making these assassins that are too oppressive in lane, too hard to catch, and too hard to burst. Look at qiyana, not only is she dumb mobile, but she also has constant invisibility and kite. You'd think they'd learn from akali and stop doing this crap over and over.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p4sI0i4G,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T00:52:09.008+0000) >Look at qiyana, not only is she dumb mobile, but she's also dummy thicc.
: > [{quoted}](name=OhBilly,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AeT3vTp0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-05T08:14:28.259+0000) > > I really liked pre-rework Skarner, and found it hard to play him in his current state. > > Its not that he's bad- he is just dull, and worst of all- I can't really say he's over bearing, unlike some of the top meta picks that can do whatever they want due to design flaws. I agree, at higher level of plays, a good skarner will never have the options a good lee sin/jarvan/insert meta pick have, other than statcheck them and/or sitting on the spires (which well, speaks for itself), and thus he's forced to provide cc to the rest of the team. Also the recent trend of giving everyonee some kind of mobility/cc kinda gimps him. > Riot's philosophy with Skarner was, basically, 'lets remove what made him unique and fun, and just slap some CC on him', which is lazy. The problem was that were was no real effort in reworking skarner. Good things we got out of that rework are: W scaling with max health R giving bonus ms E being overloaded (Baiting people with spires?) At the cost of Q is meaningless sheen proc (but building tank is the most efficient way so sheen is not always guaranteed to be built) W lost base value You're bottlenecked into the jungle Lost base ms You're more feast/famine than ever (have fun clearing superminions in the base/not being able to control your spires) I probably forgot something but What makes him unique was his ult. The rework wanted to give him more options, besides farm until ult, but here we are again, farming until ult.
A heal on his E, in a similar way to how the stun on his E works now. (and it used to retain it's missile speed no matter how many things were hit)
: Before Jaxfest 2019 comes to live servers, can we finally get bans in URF?
It is mostly just random. I for one haven't seen Jax/Fizz/Shaco much. I think i've seen all of them 1 time total for all games of ARURF i've played on PBE so far (which is like, 12 or so?) I'd say it's mostly just a combo of you having bad luck and loads of rerolls so people still have 'some' choice.
DUDE BRO (NA)
: Nunu and lulu used to have that but it was removed. Prob because an AD/Aspd boost is useful for a few autos, but with an AP boost someone can use their full skill rotation and 1-shot anyone before it expires.
> [{quoted}](name=DUDE BRO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XBlV4wAa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-01T05:22:24.560+0000) > > Nunu and lulu used to have that but it was removed. > > Prob because an AD/Aspd boost is useful for a few autos, but with an AP boost someone can use their full skill rotation and 1-shot anyone before it expires. The huge amount of AD from janna shield is still totally relevant for anybody with an ad scaling skill rotation though. I don't see the big difference.
: So they are buffing Riven
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/030/414/plant.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87mJr01k,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-29T03:20:13.977+0000) > > Its actually even a bigger nerf if you think about how Annie players tend to use their E to help stack up their "pyromaniac" stun. > > 5 second cd increase + double mana cost = oof. If you aren't using your q to stack it on farm are you even annie'ing
I mean it kinda kills off any would-be annie supports. And yes that's a bit of an off role but still.
: An honest opinion on sg zoe from a day 1 zoe main
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/028/207/Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg
: Riot. Here is some genuine feedback on Star Guardian Zoe
I feel like star guardian zoe came right out of a circus. Which isn't necessarily what I'm looking for in a star guardian skin. Though now that I think of it a circus themed skinline could be interesting. Either way, not my cup of tea.
: Show execute potential to allies
I'd really wish there's an execute indicator for yourself too when you're playing against something like pyke. When the guy gets fed he can execute you at like half HP and it's so damn hard to accurately predict when he can and can't instagib you and it's super important for your decision making too.
: The new ADC better be immobile or at least not Kai'sa
Doesn't help that kai'sa can afford to buy very defensive items while still dealing pretty high burst and DPS. Not many other adcs can reliably pick up an hourglass....
Manxxom (NA)
: How it feels to be the only one with a skin on your team.
Mostly how it feels when you were playing one for all. Also made it kinda easy to tell who nominated the champ xD
Exibir mais

Wen294

Nível 200 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão