: That works, but the op stated "not seeing it, not having it when pressing enter". Dragging the chat off-screen works for that purpose.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperør Rhaast,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gAJY87xe,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T22:43:54.518+0000) > > That works, but the op stated "not seeing it, not having it when pressing enter". Dragging the chat off-screen works for that purpose. yes and no, if you would be able to unbind ENTER to chat then no matter how often you press enter, you wont be in chat mode. what you describe is - to my knowledge - simply moving the chat out of sight? Yes you can disable ALL Chat, but you can not disable ally chat?
: He wants the system to tell him how much LP he's going to lose if he loses, that way he can dodge. Not gonna happen. lol
would be so easy if you just change the system to > pay LP to play - you pay ~20 LP into the gamepool, - you leave the lobby you loose em all - if you are premade , you lose 5LP IF your pre leaves - if your reque, and your pre leaves again you lose 10 LP and cant que for 3 games with him - if the lobby disbands AND its not your fault, you get 20 LP back would be sooo easy actually and a decent rework. in addition to OP; you can see how that 20 LP would affect you
: Could we get some kind of warning regarding toxicity?
I wish we could just block out the chat all together. like really block it out. not seeing it, not having it when pressing enter. just.. nothing..
: Client Resolution
one can always hold control (CTRL) down and use the arrow keys up and down to adjust the size
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >it doesnt matter. most people in here will disagree and downvote you because they think a virtual voting ranking matters or expresses how wrong you are. does this rule of thumb apply to everyone on the boards or just the ones who disagree with you? >if any of those would start a new account right now and be faced with whats going on for reals, they would shut the fork up and agree. i like how you assume none of us have ever made a smurf {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} >but they wont, because they are arrogant and feel entitled. ironic coming from you {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1H9rgrAA,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-09T07:10:33.320+0000) > > or expresses how wrong you are. > > does this rule of thumb apply to everyone on the boards or just the ones who disagree with you? > they would shut the fork up and agree. why would it? its common around here that ppl like beeing a d*ck and just downvote everything out of their bubble > i like how you assume none of us have ever made a smurf > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I am saying that you should make one right now and try it out, but appearantly all you care about is beeing sarcastic and not on point > ironic coming from you > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} brings me back to the part beeing a d*ck
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WhereIsMyGankBro,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1H9rgrAA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T06:20:27.336+0000) > > then dont forking blame the player, > blame riot games for the sad excuse of a matchmaking! > > > and this wont get better once this player hit level 30.. > so what you trying to tell us here? > that it is okay to feed because you are new and only level 5? Lmao imagine a company banning their new players for feeding. Come on man.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1H9rgrAA,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-10T05:38:44.912+0000) > > Lmao imagine a company banning their new players for feeding. Come on man. and where did I say that?
: Thanks for the unhelpful reply? Maybe you have quite a way to go as well and could learn from Babydoll. From your profile all your comments seem to have about the same message trying to put people who made mistakes down without even considering their point of view or frustrations. Anyway, have a nice day, board "white knight"
> [{quoted}](name=MenacinMoogle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1H9rgrAA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-09T01:57:45.331+0000) > > Thanks for the unhelpful reply? Maybe you have quite a way to go as well and could learn from Babydoll. From your profile all your comments seem to have about the same message trying to put people who made mistakes down without even considering their point of view or frustrations. Anyway, have a nice day, board "white knight" mate, take it from someone who is ranked in toxic5: just dont bother explaining yourself in this board or at all. it doesnt matter. most people in here will disagree and downvote you because they think a virtual voting ranking matters or expresses how wrong you are. the point is, most of the people here are failures for the subject in itself. if any of those would start a new account right now and be faced with whats going on for reals, they would shut the fork up and agree. but they wont, because they are arrogant and feel entitled. best thing you can do is go /fullmute all and just accept it.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Did you even look at the account levels of the people playing that match? Do you seriously think it's a strange phenomena for a level 5 account (read it again, level FIVE) who may just be a real beginner to the game to go 0/14/2 (why did you leave out the 2? It's 29% of the team kill participation with 2nd most damage on the team)??? Guess we found another....
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1H9rgrAA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T02:42:43.029+0000) > > Did you even look at the account levels of the people playing that match? Do you seriously think it's a strange phenomena for a level 5 account (read it again, level FIVE) who may just be a real beginner to the game to go 0/14/2 (why did you leave out the 2? It's 29% of the team kill participation with 2nd most damage on the team)??? Guess we found another.... then dont forking blame the player, blame riot games for the sad excuse of a matchmaking! and this wont get better once this player hit level 30.. so what you trying to tell us here? that it is okay to feed because you are new and only level 5?
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=goxMwYKz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-30T18:48:58.043+0000) > > Well that's just plain rude Riot. I have mine still connected to my TV. And here I thought you were joking regarding the quote... >Much like the beloved VHS player that you could no longer keep in your storage closet I also have a VHS player connected - hell, I still have a retro TV (32" and 3-freaking-tons of full CRT glory!) for exclusive use should I desire to watch a VHS or feel excessively nostalgic and use my Super Nintendo or Nintendo 64! Da rude Rito! :O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=goxMwYKz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-30T23:21:37.584+0000) > > And here I thought you were joking regarding the quote... > > I also have a VHS player connected - hell, I still have a retro TV (32" and 3-freaking-tons of full CRT glory!) for use should I desire to watch a VHS or feel excessively nostalgic and use my Super Nintendo or Nintendo 64! :O > > Da rude Rito... > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU ^ THIS Playing SNES on USB Grabber on PC is just plain wrong.. due to v-sync issues. not to mention stretching a 256 to 1080p ....
: If You Are Losing Me The Match, Don't Tell Me How To Play
I can tell you whatever the fuck I want to for the 3 very valid reasons * Ranked Placement doesnt mean a damn thing, it just means you were lucky to be matched with good teammates vs lesser ones and won games * Damage doesnt mean scrub.. You can deal 150.000 in Damages and end up 7-1 but still lost because you never SSed, rarely warded, and didnt help objectives * Kills dont mean much either if you are feed 7-1 but lost the game 11-25 because you pushed mid while your laner was gone and supported Drakes, their Botlane and you did nothing.
: It already _is_ costing Riot time and money, since they're already trying to find a solution to the problem. I don't know how far they've come with it, but the fact remains, it's something that they're working on. > You have to make a sacrifice somewhere to solve the problem. > > ...farming it out to the public to expand resources cheaply... Cheap != good - and the Tribunal is certainly far from good. I've already explained the litany of problems with the idea. > ...or instituting a completely ineffective robotic system that will likely just create more problems. I think that an automated system tuned to avoid false-positives creates less issues than a fundamentally broken system like the Tribunal. > That's really all I see as options unless you've got a 4th that I'm not thinking of. Unfortunately, I can only really assume that the best option is a middle-ground between an automated system and manual review, but even such a system would have its issues. My forte is more understanding the ramifications of how proposed systems would work than it is actually coming up with practical ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=0000000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T16:51:11.964+0000) > > It already _is_ costing Riot time and money, since they're already trying to find a solution to the problem. I don't know how far they've come with it, but the fact remains, it's something that they're working on. > > Cheap != good - and the Tribunal is certainly far from good. I've already explained the litany of problems with the idea. > > I think that an automated system tuned to avoid false-positives creates less issues than a fundamentally broken system like the Tribunal. > > Unfortunately, I can only really assume that the best option is a middle-ground between an automated system and manual review, but even such a system would have its issues. > > My forte is more understanding the ramifications of how proposed systems would work than it is actually coming up with practical ideas. Why are you considered a specialist in the first place? Nothing you've wrote in this Thread has been helpfull nor true to the community or its issues as for the rest.. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4rBRaBNU-how-come-riot-only-punishes-the-one-type-of-toxicity-that-can-be-remedied-with-one-click-of-a-button?comment=0000000000030001
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=000000000003000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-05T09:14:28.167+0000) > > This perfectly shows my previous point. Vlad did not flame without reason, he flamed because I trolled. What is an intelligent thing to do now? Punish me or punish Vlad? > > Trolling is the source of flaming. Punish both. I've also seen people start trolling because they got pissed off at someone flaming them.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=0000000000030000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T12:43:57.392+0000) > > Punish both. I've also seen people start trolling because they got pissed off at someone flaming them. create INSTANT REVIEW SYSTEM sent the game to a support agent who basicly sits on his butt and waits for games to be sent to him, connect em through chat. he reviews the game stat and the log and if a player has been verbaly active or the game show that his 0-12-2 is on purpose.. well remove his queing priviligues
905 (EUNE)
: You are so wrong... That's probably why the system is so leaky and wrong. You punish flame but not the cause of flame, which is trolling. That way you are NOT reducing flame, because the cause is still there. You guys at Riot think that people divide into two groups: flamers and non-flamers, and you have to separate them, but that's not true at all. People are not born flamers, people are BECOMING flamers. And that's not just a matter of a game with a troll or two. This grows exponentially as in recent years trolling became more common and more common trolling means more common flame, because people react to it. I once made a topic and asked, what I have supposed to do when I encounter a troll? Should I clap or be thankful that yet another 20 minutes gets wasted?? The response from one of your moderators was: > Mute him and try your best xD Can you believe it? How can I mute trolling? People have no tool to fight with trolls and therefore they do the only thing that they cam -> they flame, because they can't do anything else. Another thing is that I flame BECAUSE I try my best, people who don't care, don't flame. Anyways that's my point. You guys come from a conclusion that someone cursing in chat is the biggest evil in the entire world, but if someone as you said suicides under tower, well.... that's cool. Who cares? . . . Well we do, the players. Those who encounter this everyday, not you lads who just theorizes about the game but never play it. --------------- People see this and that's why so many topics are created about that. This new system has defects and people want tribunal. In their view tribunal was better because actual trolling was getting punished. Right now trolls are laughing on Reddit that they've been trolling whole season and at the end they got the honor 5 prizes anyways xD That's how efficient the system is. What is the point of the report chat box at the end of the match. Just so you can print out my complaint and wipe your asses with it at your HQ? Is that what you are doing with those, because so far I've never got a response from you that my report was helpful and that the troll was banned.... unless he said a word "fuck" in chat. In such scenario he deserves prison, gets permaban and I'm getting informed about that straight away. You guys don't realize that by punishing flame and not punishing trolling, you actually punish the victim, not the cause. Let's use my own example. Check out my record, I play the game since 2012. For 5 years not a single punishment. I never flamed, I never trolled, I never went afk, I never even got an extended Q. I never flamed because I never felt a need for it, in 5 years I've encountered many trollings but only from time to time so I was just ignoring it, what's even more funny I was quite often rewarded during the old honor system... up until 2017, when got chat restrict and now in only one single season I got banned twice. Funny is it? That I've been playing for years and I was always the good guy and now in a matter of one season I got perma banned and I'm the evil one now. What is the reason for that? It's actually quite simple, more and more trolling every year. It became so common that right now I have a troll in a game nearly every second game. Every one has their durability, and that durability is not infinite. As I said, people are not born flamers, they become flamers when their durability reached the limits. Why is that? Because YOU. DO. NOT. PUNISH. TROLLING. So what makes them stop? If someone suicides under tower and he gets 4 reports with the complaint box filled out fully, but still he doesn't even get a warning, what makes him NOT suicide under tower the next game?? You do not reward people for playing the game as they should play it and not punish people when they do NOT play the game as they should. The result is seen now by the community. We do not have ANY tools to fight with trolls, so what is the only thing we can do? Nothing. And what happens to people when they are unable to do anything when they see injustice? They get frustrated. ----------------------------------- Just consider that. This new system is defected, there are also few minor things that are r%%%%%ed about it, like the fact that you cannot honor an opponent... Anyways tribunal is something that I would vote for, because although it was never perfect, it was at least fair, which I cannot say about this system rn.
> [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=0000000000030000000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-05T07:08:34.979+0000) > > You are so wrong... > That's probably why the system is so leaky and wrong. > > You punish flame but not the cause of flame, which is trolling. That way you are NOT reducing flame, because the cause is still there. > > You guys at Riot think that people divide into two groups: flamers and non-flamers, and you have to separate them, but that's not true at all. People are not born flamers, people are BECOMING flamers. > And that's not just a matter of a game with a troll or two. This grows exponentially as in recent years trolling became more common and more common trolling means more common flame, because people react to it. > > I once made a topic and asked, what I have supposed to do when I encounter a troll? Should I clap or be thankful that yet another 20 minutes gets wasted?? The response from one of your moderators was: > > xD Can you believe it? How can I mute trolling? People have no tool to fight with trolls and therefore they do the only thing that they cam -> they flame, because they can't do anything else. Another thing is that I flame BECAUSE I try my best, people who don't care, don't flame. > > Anyways that's my point. You guys come from a conclusion that someone cursing in chat is the biggest evil in the entire world, but if someone as you said suicides under tower, well.... that's cool. Who cares? > . > . > . > > Well we do, the players. Those who encounter this everyday, not you lads who just theorizes about the game but never play it. > --------------- > People see this and that's why so many topics are created about that. This new system has defects and people want tribunal. In their view tribunal was better because actual trolling was getting punished. Right now trolls are laughing on Reddit that they've been trolling whole season and at the end they got the honor 5 prizes anyways xD That's how efficient the system is. > > What is the point of the report chat box at the end of the match. Just so you can print out my complaint and wipe your asses with it at your HQ? Is that what you are doing with those, because so far I've never got a response from you that my report was helpful and that the troll was banned.... unless he said a word "fuck" in chat. In such scenario he deserves prison, gets permaban and I'm getting informed about that straight away. > > You guys don't realize that by punishing flame and not punishing trolling, you actually punish the victim, not the cause. > > Let's use my own example. Check out my record, I play the game since 2012. > For 5 years not a single punishment. I never flamed, I never trolled, I never went afk, I never even got an extended Q. > I never flamed because I never felt a need for it, in 5 years I've encountered many trollings but only from time to time so I was just ignoring it, what's even more funny I was quite often rewarded during the old honor system... up until 2017, when got chat restrict and now in only one single season I got banned twice. > > Funny is it? That I've been playing for years and I was always the good guy and now in a matter of one season I got perma banned and I'm the evil one now. > > What is the reason for that? It's actually quite simple, more and more trolling every year. It became so common that right now I have a troll in a game nearly every second game. Every one has their durability, and that durability is not infinite. As I said, people are not born flamers, they become flamers when their durability reached the limits. > > Why is that? Because YOU. DO. NOT. PUNISH. TROLLING. > So what makes them stop? > If someone suicides under tower and he gets 4 reports with the complaint box filled out fully, but still he doesn't even get a warning, what makes him NOT suicide under tower the next game?? > > You do not reward people for playing the game as they should play it and not punish people when they do NOT play the game as they should. The result is seen now by the community. > > We do not have ANY tools to fight with trolls, so what is the only thing we can do? Nothing. > And what happens to people when they are unable to do anything when they see injustice? They get frustrated. > ----------------------------------- > Just consider that. This new system is defected, there are also few minor things that are r%%%%%ed about it, like the fact that you cannot honor an opponent... > > Anyways tribunal is something that I would vote for, because although it was never perfect, it was at least fair, which I cannot say about this system rn. PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THIS
rujitra (NA)
: Just because you don't see a good solution does not mean you implement a non-solution, or even worse, do something that will make more problems. Riot can put all the time and effort they want into it, but they still won't have a crystal ball and be able to know if someone is **intentionally** feeding or not.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=0000000000030000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-04T18:51:10.270+0000) > > Just because you don't see a good solution does not mean you implement a non-solution, or even worse, do something that will make more problems. > > Riot can put all the time and effort they want into it, but they still won't have a crystal ball and be able to know if someone is **intentionally** feeding or not. How about you just simply refix the matchmaking parameter with Match on TOTAL GAMES Played and GAMES WON to begin with. This has been brought up multiple times that you rework ELO/MMR with 15/25/50/75/100/150/250/500/+ Games Played and Won and only match within those criteria. That would remove a lot of unwanted match ups and unskilled players in the first place. REMEMBER DRAFT BAN? Not only did DRAFT punishment exist but if you got reported for bad gameplay HAD not only DRAFT but you were forced TO WIN up to 100 DRAFT GAMES before allowed back into ranking.. think about that for a change
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: I see people say this so often, but it's such a pointless blanket statement. If you cannot, by yourself, come up with a solution and therefore determine a specific requirement for time/people/money, then you don't actually know that. You just *want* it to be true. And coming up with a (feasible) solution is actually the primary problem. And it's the kind of problem where you can't just throw money at it to solve it faster. Throwing more manhours at it may... but "faster" still doesn't really tell you whether it will take a day, a year, or a century.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2019-05-04T14:46:37.927+0000) > > I see people say this so often, but it's such a pointless blanket statement. > If you cannot, by yourself, come up with a solution and therefore determine a specific requirement for time/people/money, then you don't actually know that. You just *want* it to be true. > > And coming up with a (feasible) solution is actually the primary problem. And it's the kind of problem where you can't just throw money at it to solve it faster. Throwing more manhours at it may... but "faster" still doesn't really tell you whether it will take a day, a year, or a century. There was a concept construct based upon the gaming community itself revealing replays and filtering through em, those who are determinted as INTINING would be flagged and handed of to a Riot Employee Supervisior. The concept also stated that in return for their effort they would get a few RP/capsules and maybe an Icon to show they do good work for the community ; thus also hoping to increase gameplay and awareness if a "Review" Player was in the game. As usual, riot didnt bat an eye
: Wait Im confused, lets say i travelled from UK -> canada > UK > china -> canada and has plane tickets of my name on all those travels, then shouldnt it still be accounted for?
> [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4v0aEiTp,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T14:49:25.423+0000) > > Wait Im confused, lets say i travelled from UK -> canada > UK > china -> canada and has plane tickets of my name on all those travels, then shouldnt it still be accounted for? IF this is the case yes. BUT if you would have a Planeticket from the UK to Canada, and after you arrived in Canada youre still loginin from the UK, there is no way that this will not be considered Account Sharing
: Damn man, sucks to hear that, whats the reason that they did not recover your account? I think you should still fight for it, we cant just let Riot shut down innocent accounts and be let go for it I mean I gave the travel photos (included in this post) and I can give them my ID if they want to prove its me...
> [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4v0aEiTp,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T18:04:15.746+0000) > > Damn man, sucks to hear that, whats the reason that they did not recover your account? I think you should still fight for it, we cant just let Riot shut down innocent accounts and be let go for it > I mean I gave the travel photos (included in this post) and I can give them my ID if they want to prove its me... Doesnt matter if you sent in an ID; you need to proof that you didnt share accounts. Which is only possible IF the logins where from the same place without swaping intervals. (canada, then uk, then china not china, canada, china , uk, china, canada all the time) We had LiveVideos from our Clan (Old word for eSports Team), Traveltickets, Documents as well, didnt work out. Best thing you can do for the next time is open up a ticket beforehand :/ Again, best of lucks!
: Damn man that sucks, hope you didnt invest too much into that account. I think we should raise more awareness about this though, inocent people shouldnt have their accounts removed despite giving evidences to prove their innocence...
> [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4v0aEiTp,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:09:22.776+0000) > > Damn man that sucks, hope you didnt invest too much into that account. I think we should raise more awareness about this though, inocent people shouldnt have their accounts removed despite giving evidences to prove their innocence... Only around 200€ and 5.000games :X Any way you might be able to provide Riot Games with any proof of Travel?
: Account Got Suspended For Suspicious Activity, Support Refuses to Look Into the Situation
My very first league account had the same issue.. 8 countries in 12 days. I must be account sharing! Even though I supplied travel-ticket history, they sticked to their decision. This was over 5 years ago.. sad to see its still the case. Best of luck to you
: 3-men pre-made team with one being a boosted account.
Account Level says nothing over the state of the mindset or skill level. This account is 58 and I arrogantly claim to be a better player then you are. What now? Am I boosted as well? you even know what this originaly meant?
Phoenixdust (EUNE)
: Why is (EDIT:was) this stuff downvoted? I honestly do not understand the League community, i mean this is literally the biggest problem in the game (on the player behaviour side), yet the Boards simply downvotes this thing to hell? Anyway, you can report them, and then hope that once one of these get banned (probably never).
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mw0bJH6q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-25T08:56:38.832+0000) > > Why is (EDIT:was) this stuff downvoted? I honestly do not understand the League community, i mean this is literally the biggest problem in the game (on the player behaviour side), yet the Boards simply downvotes this thing to hell? > Anyway, you can report them, and then hope that once one of these get banned (probably never). Because the League of Legends community is filled with toxic whiny little children who think they are entitled. Most of them suck ingame so they lash out on the board at everyone who disagrees with em. What youre experiencing is what I have saying for years. You work all day long, come home, cook dinner - spent time with the wife and kids and maybe got time for 1 or 2 games. While the majority of this board does not understand the concept - THIS IS what a working day looks like for those of us who actually work for a living and are not considered 12yo c**cerkids (oh no a bad word...) , students, unemployeed and such. Riot Games is so stuck hard on the concept of "zero tolerance" and "No Negativity/ Flaming" that they just simple ignore the fact that while they wanna control the language ingame - they fail to understand the concept of why this is happening. So the best you can do is vent in boards, because ingame - it will most likely cost you your account. Thus said, I feel you
: How about no?
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEZsz7ha,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-01T16:31:34.005+0000) > > How about no? blyat nein krm cysz
Chermorg (NA)
: No, it's because Riot will not risk punishing bad play because it may possibly be intentional.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=V8jEPxwi,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-01T18:54:27.339+0000) > > No, it's because Riot will not risk punishing bad play because it may possibly be intentional. No offense but everyone who is able to read a game summary is able to read the Deaths on the Map; Its just DATA; and any automated system or even a combine set of scripts ( i.e. -> small AI) would be able to read those datasets and make an assumption based upon. Those prefiltered games could be flagged or even copied into an additional database with a notification to the player support / behaviour team to be reviewed by hand BUT IT IS NOT HAPPENING.. (To my knowledge) So you should ask yourself why this effort is not made or why games are not autofiltered in the first place? I would assume, the current policy and stuckhard idea is that the focus is on pro-gaming because thats where the money appearantly comes from (which is what a German Employee told me about 3 Years ago at Meltdown Berlin after getting a bit wasted)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ungrateful Thug,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iWs0x8pO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-30T17:29:27.225+0000) > > I never understood the appeal of URF. When you outcomp someone, it's easier than playing against bots. When you're outcomped, it's as if you're not even allowed to play the game at all. > > Fuck URF. Still better than ranked. Still better than 5's. Second only to ARAM. FUCK normal LoL.
> [{quoted}](name=TlT1T1T1T1T1TlT,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iWs0x8pO,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T18:28:34.217+0000) > > Still better than ranked. > > Still better than 5's. > > Second only to ARAM. > > FUCK normal LoL. URF gives you the chance to express and play champions at a maximum level of skillset and skill/spell spam it also enables you to to make combinations you usually can forcing you and your opponents to think faster and anticipates plays on a much higher scale. beating URF should be mandatory before allowing someone into RANKED because it actually shows how qualified you are to use your brain downvote this all you want but the fact remains that it is challenging and that is something most ppl in ranked mode lack
: #LET'S ALL GATHER 'ROUND THE CAMPFIRE #AND SING OUR CAMPFIRE SONG
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=V8jEPxwi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-01T05:15:35.393+0000) > > #LET'S ALL GATHER 'ROUND THE CAMPFIRE > > #AND SING OUR CAMPFIRE SONG Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you dont think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong But it'll help if you just sing along ♫
Chermorg (NA)
: I think that's a vast oversimplification, but yes. Sabotage is something that is very rarely if ever punished. Not because it's not punishable, but because **9 times out of 10**, it is indistinguishable from poor play, even by trained humans. >you need only comb through the forums and you will see plenty of comments of people stating that they will throw games if the surrender vote is denied, or run it down mid. I'd love to see people making these comments. Because I've not seen these except for maybe a few accounts, the number of which I can count on two hands (and some of which have made posts about being permanently banned in game). Just because behavior that is punishable isn't punished does not mean humans could do better. It may mean that it isn't punished because it's impossible to detect. It is as if you're trying to claim that because sometimes police let people go by going 5 miles over the speed limit (when everyone else is) it's not fair for you to get a ticket for going 3 miles over the speed limit when nobody else is. One is indistinguishable from those around it. The other one is very distinguishable.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=V8jEPxwi,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T23:36:40.107+0000) > > I think that's a vast oversimplification, but yes. > > Sabotage is something that is very rarely if ever punished. Not because it's not punishable, but because **9 times out of 10**, it is indistinguishable from poor play, even by trained humans. > I like to challenge this theory.... > Just because behavior that is punishable isn't punished does not mean humans could do better. It may mean that it isn't punished because it's impossible to detect. It is as if you're trying to claim that because sometimes police let people go by going 5 miles over the speed limit (when everyone else is) it's not fair for you to get a ticket for going 3 miles over the speed limit when nobody else is. One is indistinguishable from those around it. The other one is very distinguishable. Then we just give everyone a ticket, or in this case Draft/BotGame Punishment But wait.. Rito does not do that for various reasons.. mostly publicity.
Rouxful (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WhereIsMyGankBro,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T18:34:10.555+0000) > > No offense towards you, but after almost 10 years these methods should be implemented already and working. > Furthmore, if player sent in - as so often requested - modified gamecode to implement it should not be dismissed or the player be threatened (3rd party tools; modifiing is against TOA).. for trying to improve the game for everyone > > I am writing this text from my testaccount, > I have played reached level 38 on it, went straight into ranked when i hit 30. > This game is not fun and the changes you claim to like are even worse then before. > > When they introduced the new rune system (and removed the skill trees and old runes) they said its to make stuff easier BUT customization and full access is limited behind level ups and makes it even harder to level. > > And that is just the tip of the icePERK. > > Wanna talk about matchmaking or how every new champion as a dodge mechanic to make things more "interesting"? His point was that the changes have a wide variety of opinions. You are proving his point, while also putting him down for having his own opinion. Just share yours don't personally attack another person.
> [{quoted}](name=Piero Isbad,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T19:29:13.427+0000) > > His point was that the changes have a wide variety of opinions. You are proving his point, while also putting him down for having his own opinion. Just share yours don't personally attack another person. No, I am saying his opinion is out of touch . IF that is a personal attack thats just as bull as the butthurt community whithin their safespace. But there is always room to grow, even for you
: > [{quoted}](name=NoobSaibutt,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T18:01:01.476+0000)riot doesnt care about anything else bad that people say or do for the most part. This is definitely not true, and their improvements to trolling detection (it's not great but it IS improving) and the rest of the punishment system that can detect other toxic behavior are fairly solid evidence of this. >the game is just designed to make them money rather than making it more enjoyable... This one is very subjective. Personally I've been REALLY enjoying the new changes, and have never found *League* more enjoyable than I have the last patch. Your mileage may vary. >...saying kys can get you banned more easily than saying the n word or stuff like that. These are both subject to an identical policy, actually, and will get you banned exactly as fast.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T18:15:49.857+0000) > > This is definitely not true, and their improvements to trolling detection (it's not great but it IS improving) and the rest of the punishment system that can detect other toxic behavior are fairly solid evidence of this. No offense towards you, but after almost 10 years these methods should be implemented already and working. Furthmore, if player sent in - as so often requested - modified gamecode to implement it should not be dismissed or the player be threatened (3rd party tools; modifiing is against TOA).. for trying to improve the game for everyone > This one is very subjective. Personally I've been REALLY enjoying the new changes, and have never found *League* more enjoyable than I have the last patch. Your mileage may vary. > > These are both subject to an identical policy, actually, and will get you banned exactly as fast. I am writing this text from my testaccount, I have played reached level 38 on it, went straight into ranked when i hit 30. This game is not fun and the changes you claim to like are even worse then before. When they introduced the new rune system (and removed the skill trees and old runes) they said its to make stuff easier BUT customization and full access is limited behind level ups and makes it even harder to level. And that is just the tip of the icePERK. Wanna talk about matchmaking or how every new champion as a dodge mechanic to make things more "interesting"?
: > [{quoted}](name=NoobSaibutt,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-06-27T17:36:05.474+0000)yeah it IS really bad but im talking about even worse stuff that i only got a two week ban or chat ban for. "KYS" and similar is part of Riot's zero-tolerance policy, and is considered to be as bad as hate speech. It normally DOES earn a two-week ban -- the situation here is that bans escalate, and you previously had a two-week ban, which means your punishment triggered the next level because your behavior had not reformed.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T17:44:16.407+0000) > > "KYS" and similar is part of Riot's zero-tolerance policy, and is considered to be as bad as hate speech. It normally DOES earn a two-week ban -- the situation here is that bans escalate, and you previously had a two-week ban, which means your punishment triggered the next level because your behavior had not reformed. IF only they had a zero bullshit tolerance policy in plays when its regarind hiring staff or promoting within. Playing League should make fun, watching a game of League should be fun. Playing constantly or perm with premades and beeing unable to implement a simple function NO PREMADE is mandatory; Reworking player behaviour and ban scripters, punish inters and troll should be mandatory. the only time Riot Games act upon is if someone writes those 3 letters appearantly.
Yenn (NA)
: How about actually banning players for queuing for ranked, saying they're tilted, and feeding?

WhereIsMyGankBro

Nível 195 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão