Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: how did it even start flying
> [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jOLGuuZ5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:55:15.988+0000) > > how did it even start flying same as how is the client still working.
Comentários de Rioters
: Tencent rigged worlds
china wins again it seems{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Comentários de Rioters
: Facechecked this going "only one champion could possibly do that: Rengar." Lo and behold. Also, how did Ez and Veigar get assists?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5YYN5JxE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-01T06:07:20.963+0000) > > Facechecked this going "only one champion could possibly do that: Rengar." > > Lo and behold. > > Also, how did Ez and Veigar get assists? ask Riot. i dont know how.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot Games new logo
For many who are confused about why this is a meme. Tencent boot lickers refused to say the team whole name: Hong Kong Attitude. And they wont. they must appease their masters. And when they did interview HKA. it came out recorded and not live. (so they wont hurt Xi feelings and say something good about Hong Kong)
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: You saying like there is no censorship in democracy. Try saying something bad about jews or lgbt and they will put a cendorship sticker on you in a heartbeat. Because its a 'hate speech' no matter what you say.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-10T06:15:55.919+0000) > > You saying like there is no censorship in democracy. Try saying something bad about jews or lgbt and they will put a cendorship sticker on you in a heartbeat. yes but this is not about race. it is about people who legit exist as nation. and Rito Games refused to say Hong Kong not even once. they gotta appease their chinese masters
GilxeN (EUW)
: Well Riot handled better than Blizzard-Activision atleast.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T06:15:27.367+0000) > > Well Riot handled better than Blizzard-Activision atleast. i doubt. until they say Hong Kong Attitude then they will. Riot is games is just another tencent boot lickers
Comentários de Rioters
: Casters are avoiding saying the words ‘Hong Kong’.
Riot been kissing china ass more now than before it seems.
Comentários de Rioters
Spotty (NA)
: Imagine going to detroit for the LCS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSp2KGMQEk8
: Tryndamere needs to be looked at
Riot will never allow their signature champion named after the founders to be looked out at.
Comentários de Rioters
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVxA4Wbb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:01:00.537+0000) > > yes that client. i wonder why they pulled it out and reverted it Reverted it? That screenshot was taken just a few minutes ago, it's what I see on my screen when I sign out, and I don't have pbe.
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVxA4Wbb,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:03:11.785+0000) > > Reverted it? That screenshot was taken just a few minutes ago, it's what I see on my screen when I sign out, and I don't have pbe. are you sure????????????????????????????????????????? this is my client. what the fuck is going on. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/464030089622061066/617330469083676702/H8duAvlyXbQBgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVxA4Wbb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:53:07.950+0000) > > https://happygamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Teamfight-Tactics-and-Death-Recap-_-Riot-Pls-League-of-Legends-4-15-screenshot-1.png You mean the one that's live? It's just a login screen, it doesn't effect the actual client. http://prntscr.com/ozzj9p It's a different picture, but is this what you're talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVxA4Wbb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:59:10.137+0000) > > You mean the one that's live? It's just a login screen, it doesn't effect the actual client. > http://prntscr.com/ozzj9p > It's a different picture, but is this what you're talking about? yes that client. i wonder why they pulled it out and reverted it
: What new client? Link?
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVxA4Wbb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:27:57.765+0000) > > What new client? Link? https://happygamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Teamfight-Tactics-and-Death-Recap-_-Riot-Pls-League-of-Legends-4-15-screenshot-1.png
Comentários de Rioters
: just wanted to give yall some good news.
Zac x Me (NA)
: "Pls if you want to give feedback make it mindless positive worshipping only" - The Djinn
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6uGYi8F,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T02:33:27.095+0000) > > "Pls if you want to give feedback make it mindless positive worshipping only" - The Djinn absolutely this
: > [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6uGYi8F,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:52:16.087+0000)being positive? these morals has been proven useless against balance team. the only way they have listened to us is by huge backlash. And if they listen to your backlash? Commend them for it. Brow-beating someone for not doing what you want and then browbeating them *again* when they adjust to fit your desires is *not* how you make someone inclined to listen to you in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6uGYi8F,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:55:23.891+0000) > > And if they listen to your backlash? Commend them for it. Brow-beating someone for not doing what you want and then browbeating them *again* when they adjust to fit your desires is *not* how you make someone inclined to listen to you in the future. it is not something i want. it is something we want. like holy shit dude we are complaining about yasuo is annoying and they go try buffing yasuo and do you expect many of us to be kind????? no thanks.
: You know, if you'd like Riot to be more open to listening to the community, the best way to do that is to be *positive* about Riot making decisions that you support rather than calling them morons for not accurately predicting the community's response -- especially because the vocal community backlash doesn't represent 100% of the community by any stretch of the imagination.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6uGYi8F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:31:20.739+0000) > > You know, if you'd like Riot to be more open to listening to the community, the best way to do that is to be *positive* about Riot making decisions that you support rather than calling them morons for not accurately predicting the community's response -- especially because the vocal community backlash doesn't represent 100% of the community by any stretch of the imagination. being positive? these morals has been proven useless against balance team. the only way they have listened to us is by huge backlash. they did this the same last year by buffing yasuo. and the only reason why removed it because we heavily demanded the buffs removed right immediately. you were here at that time and saw how reddit and this board was on fire like the fire of hell
Comentários de Rioters
Slim Şhady (EUNE)
: MasterEUW/Chall EUNE Yasuo on buffing Yasuo
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Şhady,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-20T10:44:31.480+0000) > >Can you please say something regarding this and the reason you want to buff an already good performing champion ? Easy answer my child. $kins and EAternals
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2n8BYwU2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:26:25.170+0000) > > how do you even get your account hacked unless you do obviously stupid things like sharing your account information or downloading and using dubious 3rd party software or clicking weird links > > everything not officially from riot is dubious > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2n8BYwU2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:05:05.341+0000) > > I got my live server account hacked before :/ > > They blocked my brother, removed everyone from my friends list, added one, and played some games. Even wasted the only refunds I had. > > I contacted Riot Support and they recovered it for me :D > > Screw you people who say Riot Support doesn't work -_- I never blamed riot for this. in fact without riot email i would have lost the PBE aco%%%% long ago. but i still dont know how did he know my password? i never share anything with anyone not even my siblings
> [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2n8BYwU2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:57:36.251+0000) > > I never blamed riot for this. in fact without riot email i would have lost the PBE aco%%%% long ago. but i still dont know how did he know my password? i never share anything with anyone not even my siblings why is account even censored tf?
Zac x Me (NA)
: how do you even get your account hacked unless you do obviously stupid things like sharing your account information or downloading and using dubious 3rd party software or clicking weird links everything not officially from riot is dubious
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2n8BYwU2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:26:25.170+0000) > > how do you even get your account hacked unless you do obviously stupid things like sharing your account information or downloading and using dubious 3rd party software or clicking weird links > > everything not officially from riot is dubious > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2n8BYwU2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:05:05.341+0000) > > I got my live server account hacked before :/ > > They blocked my brother, removed everyone from my friends list, added one, and played some games. Even wasted the only refunds I had. > > I contacted Riot Support and they recovered it for me :D > > Screw you people who say Riot Support doesn't work -_- I never blamed riot for this. in fact without riot email i would have lost the PBE aco%%%% long ago. but i still dont know how did he know my password? i never share anything with anyone not even my siblings
zPOOPz (NA)
: Perhaps what you think is toxic is not toxic or perhaps the people you played with didn't think it was toxic enough to report you. As long as you are not reported, you can even throw as many slurs and hate speech as you want. No report = no IFS = no problem.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T01:33:00.260+0000) > > Perhaps what you think is toxic is not toxic or perhaps the people you played with didn't think it was toxic enough to report you. As long as you are not reported, you can even throw as many slurs and hate speech as you want. No report = no IFS = no problem. absolutely this. i played with someone said the N word many times and did not get banned. it all depends if someone got his feeling hurt and reported you
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2n8BYwU2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-19T08:21:43.958+0000) > trying to hack me huh? i will your get your IP mail you CP and call the police so naive.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2n8BYwU2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T08:39:30.861+0000) > > so naive. i was messing around when i said that. however i just downloaded pbe and im surprised the one who tried to hack me did not play a game
Comentários de Rioters
Proxy345 (NA)
: You're riding on the Titanic at this point and its sinking fast lmfao.
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HwZAXEWm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T02:00:38.732+0000) > > You're riding on the Titanic at this point and its sinking fast lmfao. im not the one who will be sinking on that ship you know. I am the player and Riot Games is the ship. I am going to watch from the beach this company bleeds to death for its terrible business decisions and inner corruption.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: After less than four days at DotA's TI9, 109/117 (93%) heroes have been picked in the group stages.
I have been playing DOTA2 these last 3 days with some friends after getting tired of couple league game. the good thing about DOTA2 is everything is broken. and every click has its consequences. CC abilities are really important and miss click them and you doom the team fight. alo the aspect of killing your own creep to deny enemy gold makes the game more strategic Items are really expensive in this game. and many of them in order to create the full build requires you to go from shop to another shop like secret shop. every hero is unlocked (why league not like that?) and it let you freely pick and counter pick. There is something also about that game. despite in many games got my ass wrecked i never felt tilted or want to rage quit. i dont know why. The only thing i hate about DOTA2 is the horrendous User Interface it is so badly designed
: What Changes I Want To See On Pyke
amazing ideas but wont happen since Rito wanting to sell his skins and keep their "diversity" in bot lane
: I will buy it for my main champ only and it;s the only thing that they will get from me
> [{quoted}](name=Mythrandill,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEOGPgTy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:25:23.214+0000) > > I will buy it for my main champ only and it;s the only thing that they will get from me sadly people like you why this game will go downhill. as long you feed evil it will always grow no matter what the intentions are even if they are good a little bit
Comentários de Rioters
: Skin Randomizer
a feature? Rito will let you pay for it
: Sure they can fix the client but there is no such thing as balancing league right.
> [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T05:41:22.785+0000) > > Sure they can fix the client but there is no such thing as balancing league right. i fixed it thanks for telling me
Comentários de Rioters
Rockman (NA)
: I wonder if they'd charge us for a working client
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RiEmu4jA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T22:04:51.599+0000) > > <*Removed by Moderation*> [Ad Hominem](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem): >Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine **discussion of the topic at hand is avoided** by instead **attacking the character**, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, **rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.**
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RiEmu4jA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T22:06:10.847+0000) > > [Ad Hominem](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA you wonder who could be behind this post
Sherogarth (EUNE)
: EAternals
im not fool to give my money to Chinese botnet. you are not fooling anyone Rito
Comentários de Rioters
: FAQ: Eternals
https://wasabi.lynnesbian.space/the-slum-bucket/media_attachments/files/000/187/448/small/4dcc200c8f986d0e.png Rito when they see playerbase backlash
Tsuko (NA)
: Why should players have to pay to get achievements?
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/263/979/918.jpg because money? money money money and money You are a cow to them and they will try to milk you for all they can and all you can give. its same for us all wait till they charge us for trying to log in the game
Exibir mais

Wizard Blaze

Nível 196 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão