: Help, can i change my group in clash?
You should be able to i think not sure.
Jodifadak (EUW)
: Rank up
You need to win 3 out of 5 if you win the promos and in the case you demote to bronz again you will have 2 free wins but only and only if you win yours promos to silver. edit : you also have 1 free win in case you dint won your promos and if you can get back into the promos in a short time idk how long it is befor that 1 free win wont be there that anymore but i would say you have 1 max 2 days befor that free win is gone. Again you always will have 2 free wins if you were able to win your promos to silver and if it would happen and you demote back to bronz 1 you always will have those 2 free wins til season resets.
: Why Runes Reforged should be reverted to the Season 1-4 Runes+Masteries system
Only positif about the new rune system is that you dont have to pay for your runes thats honestly even the only nice thing i can say about it. I miss the old system{{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Some chormas don't show up at Blue Essence Store
They do put sales on skins that got released during the first half of the year.
: imagine geting perm banned for this convo
I can imagine it if you had a 14 day befor this and ignored the last warning.
: ranked rewards going hand in hand with behaviour?
Let me tell you a story a while back during s9 i had a jax in my team who for some reason litterly started to witch hunt our ori midd and with witch hunt i really mean witch hunt. Every step she make he had something to say everything that went wrong was somehow her fault. Jax was playing well just ori was doing little poor what can happen to anybody but the jax had for some reason a personal vendetta against our ori. Big respect to ori to for staying tilt proof during it all. Now i wanna ask you should players like jax deserve rewards for ruin other peoples games and fun ?
: VICTORIOUS AATROX SKIN
Its not like you had to pay for it or anything {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} and if you really wanna know its done by a itern.
: Not getting my victorious aatrox skin
Try to log in again that workt for me cause i had the same problem.
Horızen (NA)
: Ranked Rewards - Summoner Icon (Platinum)
Thats cause for this year there based on runeterra. Prob has to do with 10 years of leauge and they wanted to do something special this year.
chrismane (EUNE)
: ranked rwards
It comes in waves i first had my honor lvl 5 rewards and like a hour later i got the rest.
Stashek (EUNE)
: What I was saying there is to the tone of "You can say stuff like kiss your sister acronym, call me an idiot for getting baited, but typing 'ez' is the peak of disrespect I'm not going to accept" and I even report everyone who dares to type 'ez' for hate speech, verbal abuse and unsportsmanlike conduct. Can you imagine someone walking up to you, slaping you across the face and saying "That was easy" after a match of volleyball or other discipline? And no, it was too quick to be a ticket, those actually take a while to process and I got banned instantly after I went into another champ select, so it was automated by the system. **EDIT:** Also, you can't really call it a threat, as I nowhere say that I'm going to do it or hire someone to do it, it's like saying "I hope you get hit by a thunder, you jerk!", it's pretty common where I'm from and it's even a part of a song sang during celebration "And whoever doesn't raise a glass with us may be hit by a thunder!"
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-11-23T22:04:05.762+0000) > > What I was saying there is to the tone of "You can say stuff like kiss your sister acronym, call me an idiot for getting baited, but typing 'ez' is the peak of disrespect I'm not going to accept" and I even report everyone who dares to type 'ez' for hate speech, verbal abuse and unsportsmanlike conduct. Can you imagine someone walking up to you, slaping you across the face and saying "That was easy" after a match of volleyball or other discipline? > > And no, it was too quick to be a ticket, those actually take a while to process and I got banned instantly after I went into another champ select, so it was automated by the system. Im wondering for exactly did you report him? Like was it verbal abuse or negatif atitude or hate speech ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:09:11.742+0000) > > https://pastebin.com/GFZ9qjPD > > Stashek: yo, i can accept banter and trashtalking Stashek: _but for 'ez' i hope your whole family experiences literal hell on earth_ Stashek: _and that you are left alive just to suffer more_ Stashek: kys Stashek: kyskys Stashek: kys I think that it was an escalated punishment because of that. You're taking it to his family which has nothing to do with this! Its only between you and _him_. He probably opened a ticket saying that you were _implying_ a threat to his family by what you wrote. Honestly, this was a bit too much. I could be wrong but that's my take on this. I don't know why Riot doesn't perma. ban people using racial slurs etc. instead of giving them a second, third.. fourth chance. They are not going to fix themselves because of extra chances.
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-23T21:05:18.591+0000) > > Stashek: _but for 'ez' i hope your whole family experiences literal hell on earth_ > Stashek: _and that you are left alive just to suffer more_ > Stashek: kys > Stashek: kyskys > Stashek: kys > > I think that it was an escalated punishment because of that. You're taking it to his family which has nothing to do with this! Its only between you and _him_. He probably opened a ticket saying that you were _implying_ a threat to his family by what you wrote. Honestly, this was a bit too much. I could be wrong but that's my take on this. > > I don't know why Riot doesn't perma. ban people using racial slurs etc. instead of giving them a second, third.. fourth chance. They are not going to fix themselves because of extra chances. Y seeing the other guys log it honestly suprised me he had a 25 chat restriction but like you said he prob made a ticket i would asume the same thing. But still wondering how he got away with a 25 chat restriction. Only reason i can think of is that im not sure about this but it has to do for what you report him like what what the guy said and the op was hate speech but if the op(not sure ofc i just asume thats how it came he got away with a 25 chat restriction) report him for negatif atitude and verbal abuse the other guy got punisht in that regard(again not sure though just something i asume) What your thoughts on that ?
: Season Rewards are distributed to players after the end of the season. It may take a few weeks for players to receive their rewards, but it should happen no later than November 30th. If you do not receive your rewards by then, shoot a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) over to Riot Support explaining your issue and they'll help you with your season rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=HeyItzSteve,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=oOdd7ug7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-23T08:51:10.000+0000) > > Season Rewards are distributed to players after the end of the season. It may take a few weeks for players to receive their rewards, but it should happen no later than November 30th. > > If you do not receive your rewards by then, shoot a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) over to Riot Support explaining your issue and they'll help you with your season rewards. They said you should have your rewards by the 4th of december at max.
m0zz4r3ll4 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=0001000100010002,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:27:11.186+0000) > > NO its far from that. Is it the game who types those things is it the game that cant control hes emotions ? No its we are responcable for our own behavior and control and a game is not a excuus for it. NOBODY is quiting the game over toxic people. RIOT gives you the option to add language filter and mute other players. Banning someone because some players CHOOSE not to use these options is disproportionate
> [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00010001000100020000,timestamp=2019-11-22T21:03:27.542+0000) > > NOBODY is quiting the game over toxic people. RIOT gives you the option to add language filter and mute other players. Banning someone because some players CHOOSE not to use these options is disproportionate Y if those players would not flame there would not even have to mute them in the first place.
Stashek (EUNE)
: Honestly, just looking at what you type makes me tired with decrypting it. I don't know if English is not your first language or what. But looking at what you are typing, I can clearly say you're really biased against the 'kys' acronym, maybe because that uncle of yours decided it wasn't worth living or something like that. But remember, that's only for you. For me, "brain damaged idiot" is worse than 'kys' in every possible way, that's why you can't say he doesn't deserve a 14 day long ban because 'he didn't use kys, so he is okay in my book'. People should be judged fairly based on their behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:37:20.633+0000) > > Honestly, just looking at what you type makes me tired with decrypting it. I don't know if English is not your first language or what. > > But looking at what you are typing, I can clearly say you're really biased against the 'kys' acronym, maybe because that uncle of yours decided it wasn't worth living or something like that. But remember, that's only for you. For me, "brain damaged idiot" is worse than 'kys' in every possible way, that's why you can't say he doesn't deserve a 14 day long ban because 'he didn't use kys, so he is okay in my book'. People should be judged fairly based on their behavior. If thats your moral that you find brain damge worse than kys i have nothing to say anymore besides its not biased. Point is you say kys over a video that is my point i mean you never should say it but this is even more for video games. Its a video game if you wish somebody to die over a video game you have a problem(im talking about thouse who type this in general in video games its not just about you) Once the 14 day is gone your on very thin ice if you are in any form negatif you will get perma banned.
Wolity (EUW)
: Just some advices
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tnPBGzEX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:16:18.065+0000) > > Hey guys, > I've been playing League of Legends since season 1. I never been banned in my life ( only got 5min ques because of my internet : [ it was horrible at the time ) > Some people saying that if you chat a lot will get you banned. Which is not really true. I personally use the chat a lot , i use it every game i play. But im using it to say if enemy is missing , to say when they will get flash etc. I never used it to blame my teammates. > Other thing is , i'm not the greates player. In fact i'm a horrible player xD a lot of people said they will report me at some games because i had bad score or i missed something. Saying this because some people saying that if more than 3 players report you it will get you banned. Probably ive been reported more than 1k times ^^ > So heres how im looking positive on the game. > 1. I take breaks after lose - Losing game can make you tilt , i usually take 10-15min breaks after losing a game ( watching youtube , playign with my cat , reading something ) > 2. Don't blame your team - I know its hard to not to if you are used to it but heres what you can do. Disable party chat and all chat. Theres an option for it.That way you wont see what other people tell you and you wont be able to chat. That will save you from ban :P and will change your mentality > 3. Don't expect every game to be perfect - Focus on your mistakes and less on your teammates mistakes , Lets be honest the chance to get them in your next game is super low. But you will be on your next game , so its better to corect your mistakes instead of your teammate's mistake right? ^^ > 4.Don't tilt when you get your "kill stolen" - not much to say here , just be happy that your team got a kill, I usually let my other teammates to get kills and im focusing more on objectives , farm and turrets ( turrets so my team can get even more gold ) We usually get ahead almost every single game. > > Thats pretty much what im doing. In fact i'm a Riven main and you cant imagine how hard is to stay non-toxic compare to other riven mains xD > If you have any suggestions please leave them down below :) Thank you for reading this <3 Hope you can have a great day > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} ^this. That pretty mutch the best advice you can give for eveyplayer.
m0zz4r3ll4 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:53:06.572+0000) > > it justified bc toxic dickheads in chat drive people away from the game, taking money out of RIOTs pocket. Why would they, or any other company for that matter, allow behavior that makes them LESS money? Toxic people don´t drive people away. Its the game itself.
> [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:16:11.216+0000) > > Toxic people don´t drive people away. Its the game itself. NO its far from that. Is it the game who types those things is it the game that cant control hes emotions ? No its we are responcable for our own behavior and control and a game is not a excuus for it.
m0zz4r3ll4 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:52:48.247+0000) > > How about he spammed kys like 10 times in the lobby ? So mute him so he can´t say it again.
> [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:18:03.945+0000) > > So mute him so he can´t say it again. Its in the lobby there is no mute button there and even if you could mute seeing him even type it 1 time is enough to report. edit : heck the guy should not even say it at all ever.
Stashek (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:14:52.093+0000) > > First of all, I'd love you to take your time and actually try to write things properly, as "excuus" is not a word. > > Secondly, I'm not using it as an excuse, but as a point of perspective - typing that in pre-game would mean I'm the one at fault for the mishap, yet post-game means that something had to happen in-game for me to turn negative and you have the chatlog to see me start gently and then turn violent once I got provoked. It dont matter when you type it its what you type that matters. Riot do punish people for champ select in game and lobby its that simple. How many times can i say this your responcable for your own behavior what somebody els said dont excuus yours or give you a free pass to flame the guy back. And if i got correctly you think you have being unfair treatment cause sombody els started it first and he dint got a 14 day ban if he dint said kys or something amongs those lines the guy dont derserve a 14 day ban for that game.
Stashek (EUNE)
: >Bro is kys your way of deff yourself ? Don't you know that once you try to defend yourself, you go all out? Also, why should he be allowed to tell me I have brain damage (which I actually have, so it's even less okay), and I'm not allowed to tell him to rid the world of himself because he is a bad human being? >Its called a mute buton for ffs like as in silence as in you wont hear them. It's exactly as you said - I WON'T, but what about the others? I'm not his only teammate for the rest of the games existence, there will be others that he will attack, and who knows, maybe they will also get banned because of their self-defence against him? >Y like i ever gonna get a gun pointed at my head in league. What you say are total diffrent scenarios you cant compare. I actually can, it's just you that lack the imagination to actually be able to compare the situations on abstract level. >You said kys like 10 times in the lobby what did you thought would happen ? It was POST-GAME lobby and it was because he was still typing something. Imagine being bombarded with toxicity for the whole match and even after that, how would you react? >Your punishment is more than derserved and to be honest if i had anything to say about it it would be a perma ban 1 time kys 14 day ban sure but 10 times and just getting 14 day ban. I'm not so sure about it, my dude. Things said in chat should be first resolved by chat restriction, as such a thing was invented for reasons and situations such as mine. Also, why do you treat 'kys' as the worst possible word I could type? Should I follow the example of my friend and use other words that clearly guarantee chat restriction, but save me from the ban?
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:08:33.858+0000) > > Don't you know that once you try to defend yourself, you go all out? Also, why should he be allowed to tell me I have brain damage (which I actually have, so it's even less okay), and I'm not allowed to tell him to rid the world of himself because he is a bad human being? > > It's exactly as you said - I WON'T, but what about the others? I'm not his only teammate for the rest of the games existence, there will be others that he will attack, and who knows, maybe they will also get banned because of their self-defence against him? > > I actually can, it's just you that lack the imagination to actually be able to compare the situations on abstract level. > > It was POST-GAME lobby and it was because he was still typing something. Imagine being bombarded with toxicity for the whole match and even after that, how would you react? > > I'm not so sure about it, my dude. Things said in chat should be first resolved by chat restriction, as such a thing was invented for reasons and situations such as mine. Also, why do you treat 'kys' as the worst possible word I could type? Should I follow the example of my friend and use other words that clearly guarantee chat restriction, but save me from the ban? Bro you said kys dont you see how wrong and mest up that is to say over a dam video game ? My uncle did that by jumping in front of a train. Saying somebody has brain damge is something whole diffrent than saying sombody should end themselfs over a freaking video game. Im not gonna keep reacting to this you deserved this 100%
: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEkb4BEU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T18:35:49.114+0000) > > Stopped here. Nobody, including other players and Riot themselves, wants to find more ways to keep incredibly toxic players in the game. If they can't reform, they need to be shown the door. "Decreasing the ban rate" is not a problem that needs to be solved. > > I'll make things even more "simple" than you did. Ready? > > **Don't be a goddamn jerk in a video game and you won't get punished.** > > Everything you've come up with here is complicated and convoluted, rules need to be simple to follow. The existing rules are very, very clear and the punishments are easy to understand. > > Chat based offenses - 10-game chat restriction, 25-game chat restriction, 14-day suspension, permanent suspension. > > Gameplay offenses (REAL intentional feeding) - 14-day suspension, permanant suspension. > > Leaving games - If done enough, accounts get suspended as well. > > Follow the rules. It's simple. Being a jerk is part of the fun. Permabans dont work in a free video game bc u can make a new account and start over doing the same thing. If chat is really that impactful on your mentality playing the game just perma mute everyone. Everyone needs to become an adult one day and part of being an adult is dealing with people being rude to you. If riot really wanted to end the toxicity that bothers the 12 year olds that get their feelings hurt they could just chat ban players in increasing amounts until they were permanently kept from typing.
> [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEkb4BEU,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:03:45.512+0000) > > Being a jerk is part of the fun. The only one who has fun is the jerk and the rest has to deal with that sadly. > Permabans dont work in a free video game bc u can make a new account and start over doing the same thing. Making new accounts wont change the fact if they cant reform the it will end up being banned. I mean how many account can you make and get banned befor you finally gonna give up ? > If chat is really that impactful on your mentality playing the game just perma mute everyone. If they would behave we should not have to mute them in the first place. > Everyone needs to become an adult one day and part of being an adult is dealing with people being rude to you. Y also part of being a adult is knowing its just a video game and not the god dam end of the world. > If riot really wanted to end the toxicity that bothers the 12 year olds that get their feelings hurt they could just chat ban players in increasing amounts until they were permanently kept from typing. People play games to have fun its not about feelings its that people wanna have fun and dint sign in to be insulted by somebody who has no self control over emotions.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Stashek (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:52:48.247+0000) > > How about he spammed kys like 10 times in the lobby ? If you read the post and looked through chatlogs properly you would see that it was in the POST-GAME lobby and it was only said to one person from my team that was toxic in the first place, was the reason why I started typing to him and was overall unpleasant to play with.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:56:31.784+0000) > > If you read the post and looked through chatlogs properly you would see that it was in the POST-GAME lobby and it was only said to one person from my team that was toxic in the first place, was the reason why I started typing to him and was overall unpleasant to play with. LEL you think oh the it was in the lobby excuus is a fair excuus to type that ?
Stashek (EUNE)
: >Somebody els behavior dont excuus yours they made that very clear. Again, I'm not saying I should be excused, I should just be allowed self-defence, as in "We will look into the case further, not just ban you because our automated system detected a bad word" > Ofc not you should mute them let them make the fall instand of going in and bam now the team has to deal with 2 flamers. What does muting them achieve actually? Do they stop doing what they were doing? Will it prevent them from doing so in the future? Or is it just a short term solution that let's me ignore whatever flame they're typing towards me and the rest of the team while I'm only trying to defend 4 people against the one that started it all. Mind you, I never said a bad word about any other of my teammates, just the one who attacked first. > Bro that comparison is not even close. What has a gun has to do with a video game ? What has anything to do with anything in that case? I'm just comparing a situation where you're clearly being attacked and defending yourself to the situation where you're clearly being attacked and just defending yourself, it's only the circumstances that are different :) >Everybody gets judge on there own behavior depending on how many times you broke the rules in a short period of time. Well, guess what? I was told that this one game was enough for me to get a 2 week ban, not even a chat restrict to rethink what I did wrong :) So is using racial slurs, antisemitism, threats and overly toxic behaviour less of an issue than a shortened phrase to shut someone up? >Thats kinda the same excuus for people who are honor lvl 5 and wonder why they got punisht. Its not cause you have a old account or are honor lvl 5 you should have a diffrent treatment than others. Again, I'm not saying I shouldn't be punished, as I myself think I should, but the punishment should be comparable to the deed done, don't you think? As in "you stole a thing, you get a public service punishment. on the other hand, you murdered a man, you get a lifetime in prison", not the other way around, as it seems from the chatlogs I'm clearly presenting before you.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:54:40.256+0000) > > Again, I'm not saying I should be excused, I should just be allowed self-defence, as in "We will look into the case further, not just ban you because our automated system detected a bad word" Bro is kys your way of deff yourself ? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > What does muting them achieve actually? Do they stop doing what they were doing? Will it prevent them from doing so in the future? Or is it just a short term solution that let's me ignore whatever flame they're typing towards me and the rest of the team while I'm only trying to defend 4 people against the one that started it all. Mind you, I never said a bad word about any other of my teammates, just the one who attacked first. Its called a mute buton for ffs like as in silence as in you wont hear them. > What has anything to do with anything in that case? I'm just comparing a situation where you're clearly being attacked and defending yourself to the situation where you're clearly being attacked and just defending yourself, it's only the circumstances that are different :) Y like i ever gonna get a gun pointed at my head in league. What you say are total diffrent scenarios you cant compare. > Well, guess what? I was told that this one game was enough for me to get a 2 week ban, not even a chat restrict to rethink what I did wrong :) So is using racial slurs, antisemitism, threats and overly toxic behaviour less of an issue than a shortened phrase to shut someone up? You said kys like 10 times in the lobby what did you thought would happen ? > Again, I'm not saying I shouldn't be punished, as I myself think I should, but the punishment should be comparable to the deed done, don't you think? As in "you stole a thing, you get a public service punishment. on the other hand, you murdered a man, you get a lifetime in prison", not the other way around, as it seems from the chatlogs I'm clearly presenting before you. Your punishment is more than derserved and to be honest if i had anything to say about it it would be a perma ban 1 time kys 14 day ban sure but 10 times and just getting 14 day ban.
m0zz4r3ll4 (EUNE)
: I never understood being banned for the things you say in chat I can understand being chat restricted/perma-muted, but how is a ban justified?
> [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:50:16.729+0000) > > I never understood being banned for the things you say in chat > > I can understand being chat restricted/perma-muted, but how is a ban justified? How about he spammed kys like 10 times in the lobby ?
: **World peace plz ** Got to say, it's always great that you've been able to change your path, to be our great positive player, to continue your journey! But, it will take an extraneously long time to reach honour level 2 or higher by this Riots system. Though this system would have kept your rewords, and you would still be able to gain the rewords, and stimulate your brain, to improve or get a thought about something good. {{summoner:50}} {{item:3026}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Octothorpe ªÆº,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEkb4BEU,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:36:59.445+0000) > > **World peace plz ** > > Got to say, it's always great that you've been able to change your path, to be our great positive player, to continue your journey! > > But, it will take an extraneously long time to reach honour level 2 or higher by this Riots system. Though this system would have kept your rewords, and you would still be able to gain the rewords, and stimulate your brain, to improve or get a thought about something good. > > {{summoner:50}} {{item:3026}} > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Riot did indeed said climbing from honor lvl 0. 1. Takes longer than it should but besides they wont make it easyr. The way i see it is you have to make them realize what damge they cause by starting or joining the flame giving a easyr punishment wont make them realize that thats why it is the way it is now.
Stashek (EUNE)
: I think you kind of missed the point - I'm saying I shouldn't be toxic in the first place, as in "don't break the rules", but why am I not allowed to defend myself against someone who is clearly attacking first? Should I be a scaredy cat, just hiding myself after being attacked, just because the attacker can use my response against me? Can you call this a just treatment? Imagine you're being robbed at a gunpoint and you hit the robber in an unfortunate place and he becomes unable to function properly - is it his fault for trying to rob you in the first place or yours for defending yourself? Because it is that kind of situation. Also, please take a look at both chat logs and tell me why the worse one actually deserves a lighter punishment, because that's the thing I can't comprehend. My account is older than most of actual League accounts and has never been given any kind of punishment, aside from Leaver Buster when my ping was above normal (1100+), yet I'm treated worse than people who started playing less than a year ago and behave way, way, way worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:35:35.207+0000) > > I think you kind of missed the point - I'm saying I shouldn't be toxic in the first place, as in "don't break the rules", but why am I not allowed to defend myself against someone who is clearly attacking first? Somebody els behavior dont excuus yours they made that very clear. > Should I be a scaredy cat, just hiding myself after being attacked, just because the attacker can use my response against me? Can you call this a just treatment? Ofc not you should mute them let them make the fall instand of going in and bam now the team has to deal with 2 flamers. > Imagine you're being robbed at a gunpoint and you hit the robber in an unfortunate place and he becomes unable to function properly - is it his fault for trying to rob you in the first place or yours for defending yourself? Because it is that kind of situation. Bro that comparison is not even close. What has a gun has to do with a video game ? > Also, please take a look at both chat logs and tell me why the worse one actually deserves a lighter punishment, Everybody gets judge on there own behavior depending on how many times you broke the rules in a short period of time. > because that's the thing I can't comprehend. My account is older than most of actual League accounts and has never been given any kind of punishment, aside from Leaver Buster when my ping was above normal (1100+), yet I'm treated worse than people who started playing less than a year ago and behave way, way, way worse. Thats kinda the same excuus for people who are honor lvl 5 and wonder why they got punisht. Its not cause you have a old account or are honor lvl 5 you should have a diffrent treatment than others.
: **World peace plz** Tell me real concerns, that are constructive, then narrow, and everybody who will read this too. OK, being real now. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=Octothorpe ªÆº,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEkb4BEU,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:27:03.162+0000) > > **World peace plz** > > Tell me real concerns, that are constructive, then narrow, and everybody who will read this too. > > OK, being real now. > > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Wanna be real ? ok than. I was toxic yes i was. Not proud of it a year ago i was honor lvl 1 around this time so as you can gues i dont got my rewards than lucky for me riot gived a second change for players like me who got punisht with a chat restriction. I made it to the second deadline and i promised my self this would not happen EVER AGAIN. The system we have now just works fine your just have to be willen to lisen and riot should not make that easyr for us. edit: im honor lvl 5 now forgot to mention this.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Octothorpe ªÆº,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEkb4BEU,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:19:56.736+0000) > > **World peace plz** > > Is it? > > I just took your scenario and placed it in a very real life act. You should not be insulted, it is just your words, in a as real scenario. > > {{sticker:galio-happy}} Nah now your telling bs mate people are allowd to disagree what isnt allowd here on the boards is to insult them.
nillloc (NA)
: Can someone explain why i get chat restriction for this? what did i say?
He means you were downtalking the ez the whole time how is that even vague.
Stashek (EUNE)
: Unfair treatment, even though Riot claims "equal treatment towards all players"
So cause you cant follow the rules and broke them you think you had a unfair treatment {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Riot do treatment people fair and equal as long if you follow the rules. Why should they see you as equal or give you a fair treament.When you cant follow there rules.
: **World peace plz** This i just another way to make people less inclined to make Smurf accounts, and update it for the sake of updates. Well all hate toxic players, but hate will never solve anything outside the Government partitions . {{sticker:galio-happy}}
> [{quoted}](name=Octothorpe ªÆº,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEkb4BEU,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:02:55.208+0000) > > **World peace plz** > > This i just another way to make people less inclined to make Smurf accounts, and update it for the sake of updates. > > Well all hate toxic players, but hate will never solve anything outside the Government partitions . > > {{sticker:galio-happy}} So you want people who have no selfcontrol over there emotions to have a easyr time ? How about no{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} That those people cant control themselfs inst our problem neither should we care or make it easyr for them.
: **Imperial Pandaa** My main goal is, to keep the players on the same account, to not create new ones, and make the same mistakes, but passively teaching them to act in a tolerant manner. To stick to one and to get rid of those Smurfs and toxic Smurfs. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Octothorpe ªÆº,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEkb4BEU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-22T18:54:23.313+0000) > > **Imperial Pandaa** > > My main goal is, to keep the players on the same account, to not create new ones, and make the same mistakes, but passively teaching them to act in a tolerant manner. To stick to one and to get rid of those Smurfs and toxic Smurfs. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Mate people are making smurfs or they got banned or not and what you sugest wont stop them.
: It's simple, An I got the change for you Riot! "Let's us express the rules."
So basicly you wanna make it easier for toxic people ? A punishment is supossed to feel bad so that they dont whant that feeling again what you sugest wont make them feelbad about it and wanna learn from it.
: No matter what role you play, you should play under the assumption you won't get a gank.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mr8FZElh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-22T18:33:02.734+0000) > > No matter what role you play, you should play under the assumption you won't get a gank. Thats what i have start doing a long time ago.
: It already doesn’t give aftershock on champions that can’t proc it. It also doesn’t give predator on champions without boots. The only problem remaining are lethality tempo, press the attack, and hail of blades. Those are useless and in fact harmful on most mages.
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PZThd0F7,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-22T13:40:01.168+0000) > > It already doesn’t give aftershock on champions that can’t proc it. It also doesn’t give predator on champions without boots. > > The only problem remaining are lethality tempo, press the attack, and hail of blades. Those are useless and in fact harmful on most mages. Well thats kinda what i try to say that the rune at least should avoid giving those champs that are either useless or do harm than good on them.
Yenn (NA)
: Can whoever designed Omnistone explain who is intended to use it, and why they would choose it?
The stone should somehow know what champ you play like for example jax i can live with it to get random afthershock pta or qon but when i would play champs like teemo it dont give runes like afther shock cause its useless on teemo. Wont solve the rng mutch but it would help that the runes know not to give runes like afthershock on champs who cant proc it at all.
: Top lane is unplayable
when i have to play vs ranged top i pick for runes second wind and as starter item dorans shield and those ranged top lanes becomes nothing more but anoying fly's.
: Can we nerf kayle and ranged tops directly yet?
When i have to deal with ranged top i just pick second wind and start dorans shield works fine and get a early {{item:1006}} (in ranked i played {{champion:240}} mostly) works fine for me most of the time.
: Error Code[NEIN NEIN NEIN]
This client is a fck meme on its own{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Arzgara (EUW)
: Client dont work
Oh well it dint toke long befor this happent{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:42:59.693+0000) > > Did you know disrepecting people useally ends in your post getting removed or your comment cause its against the rules ? Did you know flaming someone without reading the post that actually contains the answers is also a form of disrespect?
> [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:52:08.958+0000) > > Did you know flaming someone without reading the post that actually contains the answers is also a form of disrespect? Were did i even flame ? And you dint read my part lol so what you even mean i just said what the other guy tried to say dont put words in my mouth i dint said.
: So? There is the part in the post where I said punishment should "scale" into ban. Also the part where I said I am not talking about disconnected players. [REMOVED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO]
> [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:41:18.413+0000) > > So? There is the part in the post where I said punishment should "scale" into ban. Also the part where I said I am not talking about disconnected players. You guys already learned to read, right? Did you know disrepecting people useally ends in your post getting removed or your comment cause its against the rules ?
: where's my skin at???
You only have to wurry if you dont have it by the 4th of december{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: I bet you didn't even read the post just the tittle.
> [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:35:05.494+0000) > > I bet you didn't even read the post just the tittle. He mean if the client crash during game causing him to go afk unwanted.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
AHTPETO (EUW)
: Glacial need to be nerfed
Glacial got nerf this patch.
: > [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8YrYQqH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T05:17:03.420+0000) > > well i mean shit if people learned to read. it clearly stated it ended on the 19th. i didnt buy the pass til 4 days ago. and its gone today. i got my tokens but i learned to read. You flaming about "learning to read" when you clearly didn't read my forum post l0l. It never stated the 19th anywhere on the client. Stop being toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Marijuanaut,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8YrYQqH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T05:18:42.353+0000) > > You flaming about "learning to read" when you clearly didn't read my forum post l0l. It never stated the 19th anywhere on the client. Stop being toxic He was talking about the pass xD
: > [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mRxAh5Ur,comment-id=000000010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T19:34:04.569+0000) > > Than why do we see people here posting there punishtment ? If the guys who get punisht for flame had any self control they would not be punisht in the first place and a system sugestion like this even be thought of if people just were able to control themselfs. We see people here posting their punishments because they are either confused or in denial about what "toxicity" is. That's not relevant to this discussion. >you right though riot dont ban people for lack of self-control they get banned cause of breaking the rules what comes from not be able to have self-control. This is my point. If this system was implemented, Riot wouldn't need to ban people who have enough self-control to use the *self-imposed* chat filter, but not enough self-control to not be toxic otherwise. > Y on paper sounds like a good idea but again it would go were there punishment ladderd and system stands for bro they wont do this not now not ever. Where's your source for this? Has Riot ever specifically said this?
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mRxAh5Ur,comment-id=0000000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T19:40:35.653+0000) > > We see people here posting their punishments because they are either confused or in denial about what "toxicity" is. That's not relevant to this discussion. I disagree on that. > This is my point. If this system was implemented, Riot wouldn't need to ban people who have enough self-control to use the *self-imposed* chat filter, but not enough self-control to not be toxic otherwise. Again riot isnt responcable for our actions they and honestly im done with this discusion you have your point and i have mine thats fine but riot aint gonna put a system like that cause some arent able to have self control and we can again argue about this over and over again but it wont change the fact that riot just wont do it no matter how many times somebody makes a post about this or how many times people argue about it. Riot hold people up for there own actions period! If im not mistaken it even stands in the ToS. > > Where's your source for this? Has Riot ever specifically said this? Bruh did you even read my comment ? Think about how it works and for what it stands lol riot dont have to hold our hands every step of the way.
: The thing is, Riot don't ban people for a lack of self-control or responsibility. Riot bans people because they make a negative experience for the other players by being toxic in chat. If this system was implemented, there would be less toxicity in chat; therefore, there wouldn't be as many negative toxicity-related experiences; therefore, there would be fewer players banned due to being toxic therefore, Riot makes slightly more money while making the game less toxic,
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mRxAh5Ur,comment-id=00000001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T19:16:30.431+0000) > > The thing is, Riot don't ban people for a lack of self-control or responsibility. Riot bans people because they make a negative experience for the other players by being toxic in chat. Than why do we see people here posting there punishtment ? If the guys who get punisht for flame had any self control they would not be punisht in the first place and a system sugestion like this even be thought of if people just were able to control themselfs. And y you right though riot dont ban people for lack of self-control they get banned cause of breaking the rules what comes from not be able to have self-control. > If this system was implemented, there would be less toxicity in chat; > therefore, there wouldn't be as many negative toxicity-related experiences; > therefore, there would be fewer players banned due to being toxic > therefore, Riot makes slightly more money while making the game less toxic, Y on paper sounds like a good idea but again it would go were there punishment ladderd and system stands for bro they wont do this not now not ever.
: what if you got chat restricted after the end of season
> [{quoted}](name=Van Darkolme,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AlTQyWPF,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-19T19:02:02.533+0000) > > what if you got chat restricted after the end of season Not sure it clearly says that you have to be honor lvl 2 by end of season not that you have to be it afther the season ends. So you should(this is what i asume not 100% sure though) get them.
: You're misunderstanding me. If this system was implemented, fewer people would be banned for toxic behavior in chat. This is because *there would be less toxic behavior in the chat.*
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mRxAh5Ur,comment-id=000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T19:04:36.819+0000) > > You're misunderstanding me. > > If this system was implemented, fewer people would be banned for toxic behavior in chat. This is because *there would be less toxic behavior in the chat.* Again its about self control and being responcable for your own behavior and riot is willing to ban people over money cause when they ban you they basicly say we dont whant your money.I get what you try to say but they never will do that even if its for money cause it would go in against everything there system stands for.
Exibir mais

World peace plz

Nível 387 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão