JVee3 (NA)
: Why can't I bring myself to uninstall league? Anyone else feel the same? Anyone done it?
Well I unstalled and didn't play LOL for about 2 weeks now and put 1000s of games every season, I just had of everything in the game. I would suggest playing other games going out watching movies anything will help especially that league takes a lot of your time
Comentários de Rioters
: Can this hardware run league with optimal experience?
For lol first laptop would run league at medium high settings at 60fps. Second one max settings 60fps+. I would go for the second much more newer better cpu gpu and ram it's better in general It's worth it gl
: Very high ping in game ( 4k )
This is probably only on you end because no one reported this issue other than you anyway he here is the best advice I can give you Connect using Ethernet, make sure nothing is being downloaded even watching youtube, Snapchat, Instagram will fuck your ping. If everything is ok then test with another online game maybe the fault is actually from Lol
: > [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OA0vHtqs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-03T17:34:24.116+0000) > > Well thank you you just gave a big performance boost. > > I used nivida control panel to force the client to run on integrated gpu and game on discrete gpu If you don't mind, how did you do it? Would like to do it as well so that I didn't have to close client in game
> [{quoted}](name=Aphëlios,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OA0vHtqs,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2020-01-04T01:36:16.000+0000) > > If you don't mind, how did you do it? Would like to do it as well so that I didn't have to close client in game Easy open nivida control panel then go to program settings -> add program then browse to your LOL folder and select league client Then select integrated graphics. For the game do the same but once you navigate to your LOL folder open game folder and choose league of legend.exe then select high performance gpu then hit apply. If you have more questions ask I will be happy help.
: Anyone notice that client runs on gpu now?
Well thank you you just gave a big performance boost. I used nivida control panel to force the client to run on integrated gpu and game on discrete gpu
: Question about A-Moving
Yes there is an option in the settings that lets you target champions only, it's under abilities and summoner spells target champions only. If there are no minions or towers just click A and left click
: Assists on minions
So basically another nerf to bot and a buff to mid no thanks ;)
: Wanting to know reason due to my perma ban
So you have done something wrong Doesn't matter what other people do if you make a mistake you will be punished for it be careful next time
: Anyone in college, when do your classes start again?
End of January 22nd of January to be precise
UniSect (NA)
: Me being Plat, means im Platinum elo right? Did not pull my rank backwards?
no not really they added these new ranks because there was a huge skill difference between lets say master challenger so grandMaster players now are at a closer level to challenger from what master was at before the changes so platinum is not effected. so no silver is still silver gold is still gold and platinum is still platinum.
Comentários de Rioters
Yriaedel (EUW)
: when you mid, and zed goes double kill bot....ahhh i feel that
: > [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ipaozew,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-30T15:58:12.328+0000) > > lol he is not weak what are you guys talking about ??? > he is getting nerfed next patch -5 movement speed is a nerf? when he can literally just ult
> [{quoted}](name=RhastaFhasta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ipaozew,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:21:24.454+0000) > > -5 movement speed is a nerf? when he can literally just ult it is a bullshit nerf don`t get me wrong they need to hit his R damage and CD and maybe his early game because it is not as weak as it should be.
RaQqa (EUNE)
: Why nobody talks about kassadin?
lol he is not weak what are you guys talking about ??? he is getting nerfed next patch
: Total number of free skins I got this year: **31** The ones I like the most from these: - Sashimi Akali - Dark Cosmic Jhin - Pool Party Caitlyn - Gun Goddess Miss Fortune - Vandal Twitch - Blade Queen Lissandra - Beekeeper Singed - Zombie Nunu - Star Guardian Ezreal Still wish I could get your Pulsefire Caitlyn and Battle Academia Ezreal, tho. ;__;
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NY64,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=N24Jq6bp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T21:58:29.501+0000) > > Why is this getting so many downvotes, what the heck!? Everyone hates me ;(
No it's a down voting bot look at the other threads
: Mages?
The thing all mages now are burst mages because of how high damage they also have loads of penetration and cdr that is easily accessible but you can argue that all classes have loads of cdr apart maybe from adcs.
Bevdog101 (OCE)
: A strange laptop bug
Have you tried a USB keyboard? Or do you have any 3rd party software on? Does it happen only in league? It weird that it's happening to 2 different laptops and what are your system specs.
: > [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:11:00.920+0000) > > What we have now is the best solution untill we find a way to push mages and brusers out of bot lane and bring back only enchanters and tank supports. why is it that supports have to be so streamlined when every other lane can do pretty much whatever they want. they can freely cs and choose whatever champ (mage, ranged, melee, assassin) is decent for the matchup. they can roam and don't have to babysit another champ the entire game... or place more than 6 wards for all of 30-40 minutes lol. but as a support? tank or enchanter ONLY. Everything else is UNFAIR! yeah okay go play support for 30 straight games and tell me that it's fair to be forced to play around these basic ass welfare items that rely entirely on your team to be responsive when enemy team ganks you every 3-4 minutes for drake priority contest. or being the only one on your whole team to spend 1k+ on control wards with a vision score of 120+ while everyone else has maybe 30 or 40 max. or getting spam pinged when you take 1-2 minions a minute to make up for getting beans as a salary compared to everyone else in the game while also being supremely underleveled and underappreciated. mages in botlane , like Zyra, are there because riot wanted them there. zyra is listed as support because her rework shoved her out of midlane. so what we just... don't play zyra? delete her? also what about pyke and senna? nothing to say about them? they are definitely not tanks or enchanters so i don't quite get your point here. if adc can pick heim then damnit i should be able to play whatever the hell support i want, too, if it works for my team.
> [{quoted}](name=Waka FIocka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:59:07.251+0000) > > why is it that supports have to be so streamlined when every other lane can do pretty much whatever they want. they can freely cs and choose whatever champ (mage, ranged, melee, assassin) is decent for the matchup. they can roam and don't have to babysit another champ the entire game... or place more than 6 wards for all of 30-40 minutes lol. but as a support? tank or enchanter ONLY. Everything else is UNFAIR! yeah okay go play support for 30 straight games and tell me that it's fair to be forced to play around these basic ass welfare items that rely entirely on your team to be responsive when enemy team ganks you every 3-4 minutes for drake priority contest. or being the only one on your whole team to spend 1k+ on control wards with a vision score of 120+ while everyone else has maybe 30 or 40 max. or getting spam pinged when you take 1-2 minions a minute to make up for getting beans as a salary compared to everyone else in the game while also being supremely underleveled and underappreciated. > > mages in botlane , like Zyra, are there because riot wanted them there. zyra is listed as support because her rework shoved her out of midlane. so what we just... don't play zyra? delete her? also what about pyke and senna? nothing to say about them? they are definitely not tanks or enchanters so i don't quite get your point here. if adc can pick heim then damnit i should be able to play whatever the hell support i want, too, if it works for my team. I'm an ad main I know what support is like, I said that because playing against mages bot as a marksman is cancer the damage they deal is way to high if you playing against a good player they will zone you and your support out and nothing you can do about it. But if they increase ADCs base MR or base MS so that we can dodge then I don't mind. But st this current state it sucks. And the point of supports is to well support thier team mainly the adc you are supposed to help the carries.
Rewt (NA)
: Towers should have a small AOE where you cant place traps near them
The places don't change learn them. Between tower and wall, behind the tower or directly next to it. Remember them and you will never be hit by one.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:11:14.055+0000) > > So he can play mages and whatever shit bot and start 1 shot people. > > I'm so glad for these changes enchanters are shit either way So I'm supposed to pick a tank support and use that bonus ad and ap? So I'm supposed to pick an enchanter and just run out of mana? The only way to get gold after 20 minutes is to get kills, so whats the point of even playing an enchanter/tank?
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:54:23.288+0000) > > So I'm supposed to pick a tank support and use that bonus ad and ap? > > So I'm supposed to pick an enchanter and just run out of mana? > > The only way to get gold after 20 minutes is to get kills, so whats the point of even playing an enchanter/tank? What we have now is the best solution untill we find a way to push mages and brusers out of bot lane and bring back only enchanters and tank supports.
Kalienor (EUW)
: > Where am I supposed to get gold? Why do you want gold?
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:09:16.423+0000) > > Why do you want gold? So he can play mages and whatever shit bot and start 1 shot people. I'm so glad for these changes enchanters are shit either way
iiGazeii (NA)
: Can we re-buff the champs that were nerfed for pro play?
Akali still need nerfs in the right hands she is disgustingly strong, and also Nerf the champions that were buffed for worlds like Lee sin and ekko.
: Mages are too weak.
: > [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T00:51:04.429+0000) > > I'm with you in every single point you made. > > I'm waiting for the 10 year anniversary so i can see what they planning for the preseason, > If they are not fixing shit up I'm gonna call it quits. > > Hope they fix it though. thoughts on preseason 10?
Well it's as I expected _Garbage_. Drakes are too strong, alcoves are unnecessary, game is still really snowbally, damage, mobility, cdr creep and the list goes on. I made a thread yesterday about 4 clouds and zed having 12.6 CD on his R. And yes I unstalled league yesterday but if things are fixed I will be back but for now it's Un playable for me.
Comentários de Rioters
Zuxly (NA)
: I need 2RP rito pls
Send it to player support
: When should you start ranked games?
Well make sure you know the meta and play normals for a couple of weeks to get your mechanics back.
: When are PBE changes going live?
Patch 9.23? Is in about 10 days
: My ultimate deals 625 base with a 200% bonus ad ratio. Who am I?
Lee sin don't forget the knockback damage 21% of the main ult damage
: What do pros do to become skilled?
Most important thing is play a lot, read guides, watch pro players, Learn the current meta in each role, micro, macro, team fights and watch your replays and see what you did wrong and how you could have played better.
Leetri (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tg1vvopo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T15:46:16.025+0000) > > Yes because most likely it's a very close game. > > Long ass games => good matchmaking and damage is not over the roof Or it just means one team has Anivia. One of the big reasons games lasted up to an hour was because some mages would instantly clear minion waves before they got even close to tower so the other team couldn't push at all. Then it was decided by a team fight in Baron pit because death timers were like 60+ seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tg1vvopo,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T16:09:57.873+0000) > > Or it just means one team has Anivia. One of the big reasons games lasted up to an hour was because some mages would instantly clear minion waves before they got even close to tower so the other team couldn't push at all. Then it was decided by a team fight in Baron pit because death timers were like 60+ seconds. Of course I can't deni that, it's one of the reasons baron minions got buffed so champions like that can't hold a game for so long. But personally I prefer that to dying in .001 seconds or team fights ending in less that 5 seconds. Either way every meta have its ups and downs it depends on the player.
Chalze (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tg1vvopo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-28T12:30:10.513+0000) > > Long ass games Once we get to the 55 minute mark, even a defeat feels satisfying
> [{quoted}](name=Enchantrous,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tg1vvopo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-28T14:22:10.251+0000) > > Once we get to the 55 minute mark, even a defeat feels satisfying Yes because most likely it's a very close game. Long ass games => good matchmaking and damage is not over the roof
: What do you guys miss most from league?
CrimeDog (NA)
: Your right. I tired of all DAMAGE base champions. They can melt you in less then 1-second. And there is no armor in the game that can stop them. But, of course, they got all the items to shed through armor. And again, nothing to stop that.
This is 3 years old. LOCK IT DOWN :)
: Go away.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEc6uAAt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T12:00:07.525+0000) > > Go away. PLEASE
Grumpig (NA)
: you gotta realize that last nights stream WASNT the official preseason video, there will probably be more things addressed in the upcoming weeks. As for people mad about dragons, the game has not really changed at all in the last 10 years.
They said that those are the changes anything else will just be the numbers for those changes. If you read somewhere else about new changes or that those are not the final changes please link it.
Terozu (NA)
: Actual URF no AR is coming back!
Where did you read that please?
Comentários de Rioters
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Should've been a 14 day ban if i'm being honest
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fmAvUNAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:16:25.339+0000) > > Should've been a 14 day ban if i'm being honest Look at his name he is a troll
: well maybe when he is above a 50% win rate?
Akali was 46% winrate but she still got nerfed numbers are not everything.
: So at what point is malphite going to get a Nerf
They won't he will just get weaker with time by nerfing things that don't effect him in a direct way, like nerfing damage overall in the game or changing Ap items or buffing tanks in general. Wait for pre season.
: Not really. I would only consider mages as champions that "use magic". (ie they build ap). For example, mundo deals magic damage, but its not correct to build ap on him, since he needs tank items, hence he is not a mage because he builds tank and not AP.
In that situation he is a bruiser mage, or a battle mage
: You are clearly biased and Ekko isn't even a mage.
This is bullshit crook I do hope you are being sarcastic, it like saying garden and Darius are not bruisers they are juggernauts.
: Fizz needs to be nerfed.
I think they should change how his kit works where his q w e damage is lowered massively BUT his if he hits his r their damage is increased massively where he is able to 1 shot. But without his r he should not be able to q shot.
Comentários de Rioters
: Autofill is annoying but sadly is necessary for a game like League. I'm not sure what elo you're in but if they were to remove Autofill then Masters+ games would probably all have 10-20 minutes que timers.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fB63hVzu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T19:10:12.662+0000) > > Autofill is annoying but sadly is necessary for a game like League. I'm not sure what elo you're in but if they were to remove Autofill then Masters+ games would probably all have 10-20 minutes que timers. Then disable it plat and below?
Exibir mais

anatasjhsh01

Nível 40 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão