: neither? why cant a nice guy be a good player?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A57k6jHE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-15T01:36:07.519+0000) > > neither? > > why cant a nice guy be a good player? We all want that kind of player, that goes without question. But if a player's goal is simply to climb (like OP for example), he would probably take a toxic carry over a nice, but incompetent guy. Especially if you experienced all kinds of dumb BS in ranked. But for players that're not interested in a serious climb (4fun/casual players), they might choose a 2nd option. If youre that kind of a player thats fine, but put yourself in OP's shoes and you'll realise why posts like these are being made and why some people would choose a toxic carry. I think OP should specify for which kind of player this post is catered to, then we woul have much precise answers.
: [Poll] Which kind of team mate do you prefer?
As i said in your previous thread, as long as you do your best to get that LP, idc if youre toxic. 1st option any day :D
Naffy (NA)
: The Average Series Of A Diamond Player
I got tilted just from watching this, i cant imagine how it felt for you :(
: Do you honor toxic players that play well? I'm curious as to what everyone's stance is on this.
If you do your best to get us that sweet LP, you will get honored. Idc if youre toxic or positive. I would honor that Twitch aswell.
: This patch?... My Boi. Its always been this bad. This patch is just no different.
> [{quoted}](name=Rıots Bad Client,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UHHjHQAL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-13T00:54:59.562+0000) > > This patch?... > > My Boi. Its always been this bad. This patch is just no different. This is the best summoner name I've ever seen. You just made my day, thank you <3
: Hey look, Sett is Simple, can you guys give the design team a break now?
If his numbers aint too high, he might be among the most balanced new champions. And I fully hope that will be the case.
PzyXo (EUW)
: Riven needs to be either reworked or nerfed to hell
I still have nightmares from back when we had old runes... I played vs riven with full ad runes... when she stacked her passive she had around 100 ad at LVL 1
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YJfrObFl,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-11T19:55:39.321+0000) > > ... No? Yes, unless it's perfectly acceptable for mods to just ignore the rules.. Which I've seen countless times every day. I mean, that's riots famous favoritism so its no surprise.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YJfrObFl,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T09:57:37.814+0000) > > Yes, unless it's perfectly acceptable for mods to just ignore the rules.. Which I've seen countless times every day. I mean, that's riots famous favoritism so its no surprise. Use this opportunity to post low-effot shit, and if mods remove it just quote this post. Either you get to have some fun or you get to expose mods hypocrisy. Its a win-win situation.
: Level Up Capaules are unfair
You would need a similar amount of time with IP tho.
: Holy downvote bot
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZlIEEaJN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-11T20:30:21.983+0000) > > Holy downvote bot That bot rly doesnt like you mods xD
: to the upvoting bots who try to save dying posts with your upvotes
So I tell them a joke and get nothing and OP puts a video and gets 40+ upvotes? Man, life aint fair :'(
Comentários de Rioters
: Guys, a permanent chatrestriction won't work
Implying people already dont resort to trolling instead of flaming.
: I disagree. I'm also Diamond so, sorry, no back-talk I'm right.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dP6Rkb7h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T18:02:28.734+0000) > > I disagree. > > I'm also Diamond so, sorry, no back-talk I'm right. He has a point tho. Couple of times when I engaged in discussions about champs being OP, if I defended a champ majority of people hate, they would present a counter argument that not only is exaggerated, but it ignores certain factors, or they just straight up decide any other argument is invalid, followed by mass-downvotes. TK is a perfect example of this. People were complaining how OP/instawin/ 0 counterplay he is because he can win every trade, while ignoring the fact he suffers from lack of range. And when I tried to point that out as his biggest weakness, + the fact that he falls off mid-late game, I just get mass-downvoted following the comments like "its irrelevant" , "youre wrong (while not saying why)", "found the TK abuser (while I dont even play him)" etc. Senna is the newest example, where people will complain about her E, how its OP and has no counterplay, while ignoring its drawbacks (if an enemy goes in melee vs her you can see her and target her, + thes not invulnerable in her E, so you can still hit her with skillshots/aoe), and if you dare to point that out, you just get downvoted. My point is that it's hard to discuss about champs when the hive-mind opinion will prevail above anything else, no matter what. So if Boards think X champ is OP, there is no way to argue otherwise, even if your arguments are more solid than theirs. And since majority of Boards users aint high elo, they (for the most part) dont understand the game nor they try to understand it. So most of the time their arguments are coming from the subjective standpoint. I'm not high elo aswell, but at least i wont blindly hate on the champ, nor i will discuss champs i dont understand. At best I'll give my vague opinion (I dont like riven 4 example) and thats it.
: So uh... that walking through walls bug
Everyone: walks through walls Kayn: Am I a joke to you?
: Riot is promoting toxicity
1. Unless T1 is toxic INGAME, riot has nothing to do with him showing negativity ON STREAM. 2. if people watching him will think its okay to be toxic, it's their problem for not being able to think for themselves and realise whats okay and not okay. Riot, nor T1, nor any1 else can help them with that.
: And people think we're bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqNpjoLf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:13:51.097+0000) > > And people think we're bad. As much shit as people are giving you (me included) im glad youre not like them :D And pls never be :(
: > [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-09T16:06:19.982+0000)It was said that a player cannot get the honor back because he's on EUW, implying that hes toxic because hes playing on EUW. Thats just generalizing. I consulted with a few other moderators, and we're in agreement that our interpretation is that the poster in question was pointing out that it is harder to be well-behaved in a toxic environment, rather than implying the OP must be toxic because he is on EUW. The post does not have the obvious signs of an offensive or insulting post, and with three moderators all supporting that interpretation I will not be removing the post in question.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2019-12-09T19:17:00.336+0000) > > I consulted with a few other moderators, and we're in agreement that our interpretation is that the poster in question was pointing out that it is harder to be well-behaved in a toxic environment, rather than implying the OP must be toxic because he is on EUW. The post does not have the obvious signs of an offensive or insulting post, and with three moderators all supporting that interpretation I will not be removing the post in question. Ofc they support their NA lad xD But w/e, if you say so my NA overlord, I'll just take this as an example and trash NA server on every occasion :D Feel free to close the thread, I'm done here.
: Saying "this server has higher toxicity than others in my experience / the experience of casters talking about it" is not insulting to specific EUW players any more than "NA is the least competitively skilled region" would be to specific NA players. Calling people "American scum," however, is directly insulting based on nationality. Hell, if the original comment had been "EUW scum" it would be gone alongside yours. As it is, however, one is directly insulting and one was just a statement about aggragate toxicity on the server.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-09T13:37:16.724+0000) > > Saying "this server has higher toxicity than others in my experience / the experience of casters talking about it" is not insulting to specific EUW players any more than "NA is the least competitively skilled region" would be to specific NA players. Thats not what was said. It was said that a player cannot get the honor back because he's on EUW, implying that hes toxic because hes playing on EUW. Thats just generalizing. If I said that some random-ass player is garbage at the game because hes from NA, would that be okay? I dont think so. > Calling people "American scum," however, is directly insulting based on nationality. Hell, if the original comment had been "EUW scum" it would be gone alongside yours. As it is, however, one is directly insulting and one was just a statement about aggragate toxicity on the server. For the third time, and i hope the last time I AM NOT ARGUING IF MY COMMENT WAS PUNISHABLE OR NOT I KNOW I FULLY DESERVE IT. Oh and it wasnt a statement, read it again pls. Sice when is saying "a player cant get his honor back because hes from EUW, even casters say that server is toxic" a statement? Thats not a statement, thats just an insulting jab at the entire region. But since I dont have mental energy to deal with this shit anymore, I'll just be straight forward, Is it okay to insult a server/region? Yes or no?
rujitra (NA)
: But saying a player is toxic is not necessarily an insult depending on context.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T22:19:23.090+0000) > > But saying a player is toxic is not necessarily an insult depending on context. ? Yes it is toxic. In what context is that not insulting?
Nea104 (EUW)
: Mods are not just "failing". It seems they are intentionally censoring undesired messages and users.
Are you suprised? Just y-day one dude made a comment saying how the dude is toxic because hes from EUW (basically generalizing how EUW players are toxic) and it wasnt removed, while my comment insulting NA was (rightfully so btw) And the only thing I got from it is that its fine to insult a server (even tho it indirectly insults players on that server).
: > [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T19:49:35.648+0000) > > I'm not arguing if one is toxic than the other, ik my comment deserved my removal. > But is it rly okay to say EUW and their players are toxic? > > For example, am I allowed to say NA is a garbage region and it's players are noobs at this game? Plenty of people have, though I would argue that saying "EUW is a toxic server" can be more likened to "NA is an unskilled server". Saying that "NA is a garbage region and it's players are noobs at this game" is excessive. They didn't say, "EUW is a degenerate region and it's players are a bunch of assholes".
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:00:08.521+0000) > > Plenty of people have, though I would argue that saying "EUW is a toxic server" can be more likened to "NA is an unskilled server". Saying that "NA is a garbage region and it's players are noobs at this game" is excessive. They didn't say, "EUW is a degenerate server and it's players are a bunch of assholes". Yea, but when you say the X server is toxic, doesnt that include it's players? When you look at it players are part of a server, so if you say insulting things aimed at a certain server, doesnt that automatically insult it's players? Basically I see it as indirect insulting, which I still consider as a rule-breaking. And even if you ignore all of this, it's still a shitty thing to say imo.
: > [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T19:45:31.299+0000) > > So it's okay to insult a server and it's players? I don't remember saying that. But if one is worse than the other then it's possible that the worse infraction crosses the line while the lesser does not.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T19:48:08.685+0000) > > I don't remember saying that. But if one is worse than the other than it's possible that the worse infraction crosses the line while the lesser does not. I'm not arguing if one is toxic than the other, ik my comment deserved the removal. But is it rly okay to say EUW and their players are toxic? For example, am I allowed to say NA is a garbage region and it's players are noobs at this game? And keep in mind, saying "NA is a garbage region" is the same like saying it's players are garbage.
: > [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-08T19:42:49.487+0000) > > And it doesnt change the fact it's a toxic thing to say. > > I'm sure you wouldnt defend it if some1 said that for your server :D One is an insult related to a server in a video game. The other is an insult related to the person's nationality and location. The later is certainly worse than the former.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T19:44:50.073+0000) > > One is an insult related to a server in a video game. The other is an insult related to the person's nationality and location. So it's okay to insult a server and it's players?
Pyrosan (NA)
: i've played since season 1 and have around 6000 games of league played on euw alone it's not a "couple of bad events", it's every game NA you'll get the occasional flamer or intentional feeder but that's unavoidable it's like a 1/5 everytime for NA and a 1/1 for EUW i can go ahead and queue up for a ranked game if you want me to show you a prime example of how putrid eu is
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T19:43:17.640+0000) > > i've played since season 1 and have around 6000 games of league played on euw alone > > it's not a "couple of bad events", it's every game > NA you'll get the occasional flamer or intentional feeder but that's unavoidable > > it's like a 1/5 everytime for NA and a 1/1 for EUW So you should be allowed to shittalk the entire region on Boards? Thats against the rules, which is why i made this post. If some1 shittalked NA they would get banned/have a post or comment removed.
: Anybody can be on the EUW server. American, Chinese, European, etc. You didn't insult the NA server. Your insult was directed at a region and a people.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T19:38:50.435+0000) > > Anybody can be on the EUW server. American, Chinese, European, etc. > > You didn't insult the NA server. Your insult was directed at a region and a people. And it doesnt change the fact it's a toxic thing to say. I'm sure you wouldnt defend it if some1 said that for your server :D
Pyrosan (NA)
: the entirety of euw is abhorently toxic i've literally moved to the na region even though i live in the UK because everygame someone's intentionally feeding or trolling or threatening to blow me up my last ranked game i played i had a racist akali mid who saw my support alistar typing in turkish, so they started spamming "die u turkish dog i kill ur mother" so yea 110 ping is worth it compared to euw's playerbase lol
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Q8eTXm3c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T19:38:26.717+0000) > > the entirety of euw is abhorently toxic > i've literally moved to the na region even though i live in the UK because everygame someone's intentionally feeding or trolling or threatening to blow me up > > 110 ping is worth it compared to euw's playerbase lol You know whats even more toxic? Saying the entire region is toxic based on couple of bad events ;) But hey, mods are allowing it so what do I know lol
Comentários de Rioters
: Win rate went down under 1% Gutted lol
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=empOOc5V,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T18:49:17.637+0000) > > Win rate went down under 1% Does it matter? The fact is that he needed klepto to be even remotely okay to play, and now that its gone, he needs buffs.
: "Gutted" Win rate barely went down and pick rate nearly the same
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=empOOc5V,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T18:41:34.833+0000) > > "Gutted" > > Win rate barely went down and pick rate nearly the same He has 46.3% winrate, which is lower than kalista, and patch before that he had 47% winrate. https://u.gg/lol/tier-list/?role=adc
: Why are you buffing Ezreal?
Because he got gutted by the removal of klepto.
: > [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200040000,timestamp=2019-12-08T14:51:36.545+0000) > > Would rather be on EUW than being American scum. > > What a pathetic jab at EU...but then again, thats just 'Murica for ya :D Even EUW joke about how toxic their servers are. Cant remember the exact quote but one of my favorites from this year was how “If Riot had introduced Positional ranking to EUW instead, it would have been reverted within 1 week” EUW had the “toxic” title for years and NA had “4fun” for just as long. Taking any of this serious is pointless.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T15:25:52.982+0000) > > EUW had the “toxic” title for years and NA had “4fun” for just as long. But if EU went and throw jabs at how NA doesnt take ranked seriously and how every single players is an absolute ape, it would be removed for "harrassment" :D I'm wondering if it will be the same for otaku's comment, which prolly wont because it's "just a joke" when NA says it. But "toxic EUW player" like me aint allowed to say that, which is why im looking forward to getting my previous comment removed.
: > [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JXtdEJKw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T14:39:11.729+0000) > > We had URF recently. ^^^ if we get URF again in any form for Christmas it will be Snowdown URF; where only champions that have winter themed skins are playable
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JXtdEJKw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T14:41:58.192+0000) > > ^^^ > > if we get URF again in any form for Christmas it will be Snowdown URF; where only champions that have winter themed skins are playable Highly doubt that, since it's 2 weeks before christmas, and riot is yet to announce any event regarding x-mas, and we'll also have a Dawnbringer Event soon. Its riot ffs, o you rly think they give a fuck? xD
: Urf on Christmas
We had URF recently.
Nova FZ (NA)
: something just spoke
Its either an easter egg, Or you smoke too much weed.
: With the other games I play getting like no skins, no events, no map changes, no cosmetics, nothing............I feel like League is the game I'm the MOST happy with. I know I've only been playing a year and don't know how events used to be, but at least with this game we've had new skinlines and/or events every month.......where other games I play go months with literally nothing and it's so boring on those games. I genuinely don't understand why people are so miserable with League with all the stuff we've gotten this year. Maybe it's because Idk how it used to be........anyways, here's to a wave of downvotes -_-
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NgAXebd3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-07T01:45:31.875+0000) > > I know I've only been playing a year and don't know how events used to be, but at least with this game we've had new skinlines and/or events every month.......where other games I play go months with literally nothing and it's so boring on those games. Are you playing this game because of the skins or because of the gameplay? They can make shitloads of skins, but it wont make the gameplay any better. And thats where they went downhill. And if you think these are "events" then ooooh boi your name should be LS aka "Low Standards". > I genuinely don't understand why people are so miserable with League with all the stuff we've gotten this year. Maybe it's because Idk how it used to be........anyways, here's to a wave of downvotes -_- Because the game feels like shit to play.
: GD, can we make a story together? One word per post.
Prandine (NA)
: Here are two recent examples of inters getting banned: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2Xkw0yE4-first-ban-and-14-days https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Wb6xkgzF-what-for-14-day-ban If that's not enough here's some more: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life?comment=0011 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KHAL90oW-stuck-at-honor-zero?comment=0003 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3jEVVlsY-permanently-banned-with-ingame-log?comment=003e https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/MKBQUoKd-banned-for-intentionally-feeding https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KTq4tjIF-i-dont-get-it-how-riot-bans-a-player-because-another-kid-draven-decides-to-take-all-the-kills https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xW5z7auF-proof-that-riot-employees-ban-without-providing-clear-evidencecertainty-of-an-infraction https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RAfb0McT-got-banned-for-intentional-feeding-for-a-game-with-02-death https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5bqNJurI-banned-for-a-bad-game https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/f9P7YRXv-bad-game-i-guess As you can see they do get banned. Not as fast as we'd like but they do get banned nevertheless.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Al3Q4nN2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-04T19:28:34.765+0000) > > Here are two recent examples of inters getting banned: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2Xkw0yE4-first-ban-and-14-days > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Wb6xkgzF-what-for-14-day-ban > > If that's not enough here's some more: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/E4LnThmW-most-ridiculous-chat-restriction-i-have-ever-seen-in-my-life?comment=0011 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KHAL90oW-stuck-at-honor-zero?comment=0003 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3jEVVlsY-permanently-banned-with-ingame-log?comment=003e > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sU5wOfFJ-proof-that-the-automated-system-is-broken?show=rundown > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GrmPK5yP-intentional-feeding-but-i-didnt-feed?comment=0006 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/MKBQUoKd-banned-for-intentionally-feeding > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KTq4tjIF-i-dont-get-it-how-riot-bans-a-player-because-another-kid-draven-decides-to-take-all-the-kills > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xW5z7auF-proof-that-riot-employees-ban-without-providing-clear-evidencecertainty-of-an-infraction > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/RAfb0McT-got-banned-for-intentional-feeding-for-a-game-with-02-death > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5bqNJurI-banned-for-a-bad-game > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/f9P7YRXv-bad-game-i-guess > > As you can see they do get banned. Not as fast as we'd like but they do get banned nevertheless. i think you made a mistake by putting this...because one of the posts is clearly exposing how long does it take for one to get banned. I'm referring to this one https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039 Part of Tantram's comment I want to highlight is this > You've been reported 511 times in a little over a MONTH; many of these are by your opponent, not your teammates. For comparison, I have been reported once lifetime on one of my accounts, and 8 lifetime on the other. Rought calculation shows that this person had to be reported over 10 times PER DAY. Thats not the amount normal players can gather in such a short time. > You've made a game of trolling, and even admit to it many times. here Tantram implies this guy was trolling for a while now (which is evident giving how many reports this guy got), while admitting to do it. So how exactly should this assure us the system works? If anything, this shows me that I can get away with it as long as i dont get astronomical amount of reports.
Arammus (EUW)
: he said %%% twice. in champ select and ingame. not getting banned for the n word is nothing new. im all about the %%%
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N40EUxI7,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T23:01:39.014+0000) > > he said %%% twice. in champ select and ingame. Ohh in champ select aswell? Idk then, either he "modified" the f-word in champ select like he did with the N-word or the system is down (heard some stories about delayed, or not even delivered punishments because of that, so dont quote me on that)
Arammus (EUW)
: aww kei my old buddy. i never left i just got auto-logged out some day and then logged in with a different account. actually several. as jennifer420 got banned for... weird stuff (on the boards) and jennifer17 is currently also logged out. i never left u <3. and he said the f word. what do you mean loser case L?
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N40EUxI7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-02T22:46:01.911+0000) > > and he said the f word. what do you mean loser case L? When he said the N-word he used "l" instead of an "i", thus the system cant detect the word. And it needs to be said 2 times (the ZT words) in order to get 14 day.
: > [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:43:12.577+0000) > > Oh yea it will take A LOOOT of time for new players to buy champs they want AND have enough of them for ranked > > http://prntscr.com/q55chk > http://prntscr.com/q55dcr > > Keep in mind i didnt spend a single BE/RP on any of these champs and i didnt play on this account during the 10 year anniversary event, otherwise I would have 6.3k BE more. Those screenshots were made during the event. It's a different thing and it's kind of a stupid example to make.
> [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-02T17:47:35.736+0000) > > Those screenshots were made during the event. It's a different thing and it's kind of a stupid example to make. What event? I got all that BE because of the New Player missions. As i said, I didnt play on that acc during 10 year event, nor during Worlds event.
BBKong (NA)
: When are we gonna get Dazzle in league so I can bash my head into the wall more than I already do playing this game? One of my favorite DotA champions but god is he fucking annoying, honestly a perfect support for League minus the no skillshots.
> [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9HnGKBtc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:05:22.320+0000) > > When are we gonna get Dazzle in league so I can bash my head into the wall more than I already do playing this game? Bounty Hunter ftw bby!! imagine him in League...oh god i can already taste salty tears coming from the community xD It would be....Bountiful {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Newcomers can't play SoloQ when they reach lvl 30.
> Long story short, the champions that are any good are too far away in prices to be ever bought unless you spend RP and since you usually get low priced champions every 2nd level you will have to get 10 more levels to sell them and buy one good champion. Considering you usually get 450 BE champions or similar ones, it will take a lot. Oh yea it will take A LOOOT of time for new players to buy champs they want AND have enough of them for ranked http://prntscr.com/q55chk http://prntscr.com/q55dcr Keep in mind i didnt spend a single BE/RP on any of these champs and i didnt play on this account during the 10 year anniversary event, otherwise I would have 6.3k BE more.
: Is there a way to get rid of the "It's pre-season, who cares" mentality?
LP doesnt carry over to the next season, since you will have to do your placements again.
Zullar (NA)
: Apparently Discussing Burst and Mobility Isn't "Gameplay"
At this point, yall should just post EVERYTHING on GD. Because there is no point in posting in Gameplay if you need to jump through some hoops, while you can say the same thing, but with less complicating, in GD.
: The new support items favour full damage supports so hard
Did she get shutdown gold? How many plates did she take? Did she het 1st tower gold? How many towers she took? That can explain more gold.
: My own take on "Riot's Rank Punishment System." Hope you agree.
I would agree with ranked restrictions if a player is reported A TON of times, but only if there are punishments for players who're spamming reports. And I would make punishments shorter at the start, myb like 1,2 and 3 ays for the start, and then ramp it up. Or do anything that will separate competitive players from casuals in ranked, be it honor levels, or something else. Or we should gather a good portion of competitive community and migrate to 3rd party sites through which we can play league while using that site's ranked ladder (ex. Faceit)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T22:43:51.922+0000) > > There is absolutely no explaining shit like this to you people, lmfao. If rules, and the purpose of each Boards section, were clear, we wouldnt see posts like this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zsdWEhLF,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T02:35:08.678+0000) > > But is that really XJ9 or just someone using his name? Nobody would _want_ to use his name. There is nothing good about his reputation. He's one of the few players to ever be ID banned and unlike Tyler1 nobody was crying for this guy to come back.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zsdWEhLF,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T02:56:01.722+0000) > > Nobody would _want_ to use his name. There is nothing good about his reputation. He's one of the few players to ever be ID banned and unlike Tyler1 nobody was crying for this guy to come back. If people are using L9 as their club tags/ part of the name, I dont see why some people wouldnt use XJ9.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: I got 2 surveys last year. One about what kind of champs I like (not really about the game balanced or anything) and skins I like. The other was about actors and movies I like (like WTF is Riot looking to make a movie?) Riot seems to not want to actually ask the players about what how they feel about this game (as most EN seem to think its falling more and more) Im sure its because they are asking the Korean and Chinese these questions because Rion only seems to really care about them.
> [{quoted}](name=GFREEMEN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gm44Q0F9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-01T02:17:52.141+0000) > > The other was about actors and movies I like (like WTF is Riot looking to make a movie?) They're making an animated series.
Exibir mais

iMidg3t

Nível 200 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão