: Yeah, that is win trading. Losing games on purpose to boost enemy team friend is just win trading. It gets easier I think when Riot ban system and anti win trading measures don’t detect and automatically place high elo accounts when they are not friended with each other but the players still get together irl or it’s the same person with 2 computers. Intentionally saying “thanks for a boost” and then leaving a game on purpose is such a toxic griefing thing to do. That’s already a 2 week ban at least because it’s a ranked plat game and if it’s done multiple times so far. Just report those 2. If you already left the lobby, then support ticket to Riot Support and pray they do the right thing and punish them. Season is about to end, don’t let that evil-doer get away with it! If they are really just one person, then that is genius lol, but evil and greedy.
> [{quoted}](name=CampioneDi17,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EW0UwBtI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T08:22:19.809+0000) > > Yeah, that is win trading. Losing games on purpose to boost enemy team friend is just win trading. It gets easier I think when Riot ban system and anti win trading measures don’t detect and automatically place high elo accounts when they are not friended with each other but the players still get together irl or it’s the same person with 2 computers. > Intentionally saying “thanks for a boost” and then leaving a game on purpose is such a toxic griefing thing to do. That’s already a 2 week ban at least because it’s a ranked plat game and if it’s done multiple times so far. Just report those 2. If you already left the lobby, then support ticket to Riot Support and pray they do the right thing and punish them. Season is about to end, don’t let that evil-doer get away with it! > > If they are really just one person, then that is genius lol, but evil and greedy. But it is a d1-master ranked game. And yes i reported to support, but honestly i don't believe in Riot Games Support.
Comentários de Rioters
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=kurdt911,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:11:40.245+0000) > > Yes there actually a problem in one champion if normal SR/aram silver player wins 1 game with that champion. Awesone logic. What the fuck does silver have to do with this shit? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
So you think that he is right? You think that this is right? >>Thats why my rule of thumb is : If I can penta with champs I don't normally use/outside my lane role, there's a problem. And as i said, on my main acc i did a lot of pentas on different champs, on roles that i autofilled. That doesn't make this champions problematic, this is r%%%%%ed logic. If yes then there nothing we can talk about. Just uninnstal. Also w/e you say but low elo player opinion on the game balance....just doesn't matter.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T10:42:50.597+0000) > > I see... > You know a champ is a problem if you succeed even when played wrong. Or was at least a problem. Agreed. Thats why my rule of thumb is : If I can penta with champs I don't normally use/outside my lane role, there's a problem. Varus is one I got a Penta with...I think twice (different occasions). Yet people want him buffed...But I digress as he isn't the topic. I always saw her as a different version of Twitch, rather then poisons and yanking, she stacks spears and yanks them. I never cared for her spirit seekers or her Ult. Her Ult should be something for a Support honestly.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T13:51:56.000+0000) > > Thats why my rule of thumb is : If I can penta with champs I don't normally use/outside my lane role, there's a problem. > Awesome rule! Today i did a penta on Jungle Amumu on main accout(d2) My overall winrate in jungle near 23% in this season. It's a autofill, i don't like this bs role. So i guess, Amumu is a PROBLEMATIC champion in your silver eyes, then.
: Anti-newcomers system works too good (Russian region).
There a lot more bad words than author translated. They just don't have analog in english.
: Riot as a company is disappointing. But that doesn’t mean everyone who works for them is. There are a lot of employees and they are all human. There are cool folks and scumbags just as there are everywhere. So it isn’t fair to assume Baz is being dishonest just because the company he is working for is obnoxious.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZuR93fKe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T05:15:54.673+0000) > > Riot as a company is disappointing. But that doesn’t mean everyone who works for them is. There are a lot of employees and they are all human. There are cool folks and scumbags just as there are everywhere. > > So it isn’t fair to assume Baz is being dishonest just because the company he is working for is obnoxious. Well, where i did said something bad about Bazerka? He is working for riot games. He is doing "damage control" job. This is his job. And he did it very well. It Works!
Comentários de Rioters
: My take/issue with the new PROJECT reveal
Meanwhile Kalista...oh...f**k you riot.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Rito forgot about Varus?
Are you joking or what? https://i.imgur.com/9z42cjd.png https://i.imgur.com/MFZlVI6.png
: Riot ffs fix the PBE queues!
They fixed it. Approximate wait time rised from 1-2 hours to 18-19 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Mudslinging at its finest. Fallacy btw. Error in logic if you dont know. Now you're not only throwing shade on NB but also on his viewers. I said what i had to say most people who argue nubrac's side or want NB banned are just a bunch of haters and children who wanna ride the "hate train". They refuse to make a coherent argument when you rebuttal them by attacking the support of their argument, they complain for taking shit out of context when you clearly didnt, or they do this shit where "idc about nubrac i just wanna see NB banned". Seriously you need to get a life if theres a guy out there streaming league of legends and even if he is being a "rotten meat bag" it bothers you and yet he doesnt even play a factor in your life. Like actually check yourself dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=0003000100000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T21:47:49.547+0000) > > Mudslinging at its finest. Fallacy btw. Error in logic if you dont know. Now you're not only throwing shade on NB but also on his viewers. I said what i had to say most people who argue nubrac's side or want NB banned are just a bunch of haters and children who wanna ride the "hate train". They refuse to make a coherent argument when you rebuttal them by attacking the support of their argument, they complain for taking shit out of context when you clearly didnt, or they do this shit where "idc about nubrac i just wanna see NB banned". Seriously you need to get a life if theres a guy out there streaming league of legends and even if he is being a "rotten meat bag" it bothers you and yet he doesnt even play a factor in your life. Like actually check yourself dude. Thx for proof. As i said, nb3 fans don't have enough brain cells.
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/hV7hEA9h-nightblue-and-nubrac-had-the-debate-today-on-discord go ahead and watch your boy nubrac unable to defend himself when nightblue takes a shit on him WHEN NUBRAC SAID HE WAS READY FOR THIS DEBATE. He got shutdown completely and completely fell off. Debate starts at 1 hour 39 mins buddy enjoy watching your boy not being able to defend himself :)
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T05:33:02.873+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/hV7hEA9h-nightblue-and-nubrac-had-the-debate-today-on-discord > > go ahead and watch your boy nubrac unable to defend himself when nightblue takes a shit on him WHEN NUBRAC SAID HE WAS READY FOR THIS DEBATE. He got shutdown completely and completely fell off. Debate starts at 1 hour 39 mins buddy enjoy watching your boy not being able to defend himself :) XD? I don't care about Nubrac. Just nb3 is a rotten meat bag. And normal human with brains can't watch his streams on physical level.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trist mid opop,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-18T20:38:41.749+0000) > > Nb3 got banned!? When? why do you want him to get banned? Because you dont like him?
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T20:40:38.013+0000) > > why do you want him to get banned? Because you dont like him? Only people without brain cells liking him. Sorry for telling truth to you.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Maybe there's just literally no reason for them to comment any further. The main source of complaints is from those who don't believe Riot's official statement on the matter, and those won't be swayed no matter what.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8MrMYAGK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T05:22:35.225+0000) > > Maybe there's just literally no reason for them to comment any further. The main source of complaints is from those who don't believe Riot's official statement on the matter, and those won't be swayed no matter what. Honestly...looks like their official statement: 1)You can stay afk and flame in chat if you have in team someone who you don't like 2)You can ask a "friend" from Riot Employe to ban this player But with some exceptions: In first case you will be banned because you are regular player and not a popular streamer. In second...you don't have "friend" in Riot Games. Oh wait. Double standarts. What a iconic duo <3
Comentários de Rioters
: The numbers for 2019 are deflated because it isnt the end of the year yet. Today, there are over 100k more players in NA than the chart indicates for 2019. By the end of the year it will be over a million again. Check back by the end of the year to get a more accurate read. 2018 had way less than a million in the beginning of the year as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ksgZ6Ku9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-05T22:04:44.903+0000) > > The numbers for 2019 are deflated because it isnt the end of the year yet. Today, there are over 100k more players in NA than the chart indicates for 2019. By the end of the year it will be over a million again. Check back by the end of the year to get a more accurate read. 2018 had way less than a million in the beginning of the year as well. Looks like you can't read. Samples taken for April 2016/2017/2018/2019 not end of the year.
Comentários de Rioters
Kimimi (EUNE)
: Where's a new Taliyah skin tho?
xD? What about {{champion:429}} ? xDDD
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=kurdt911,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNrhXAxP,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T11:15:26.729+0000) > > [imgur](https://i.imgur.com/AmAc7Oi.png) > > Nope, he was p4 Duo'd with someone? I've got no fucking clue honestly. Site says they're almost the same average though so.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNrhXAxP,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T11:17:39.120+0000) > > Duo'd with someone? > > I've got no fucking clue honestly. Site says they're almost the same average though so. Solo. Just MM is shit :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Reimυ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNrhXAxP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T09:57:03.538+0000) > > Champion winrates aren't taken into account. How would that even work. You know...That's a good point. Still. Probably finished high plat last season.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNrhXAxP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T10:00:38.642+0000) > Still. Probably finished high plat last season. [imgur](https://i.imgur.com/AmAc7Oi.png) Nope, he was p4
Comentários de Rioters
: Thank you everyone
Looks like it's working. Damage control is a magic thing.
: Thank you everyone
Damage control and nothing more. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Tixtop (EUW)
: The Akali subreddit just died along with the champion (my opinion)
So what? Our(Kalista) subreddit dead for years and no one cares.
Meddler (NA)
: Kalista, along with Ryze and Azir, is a champ we're not working on for a while. That reflects that we feel we've sunk too much time into those three champs over the years and that the amount of further time needed now would create a bigger overall improvement to the game if we spent it on other champs. Realize that sucks if you play or want to play one of those three, but do feel it's the right overall call. Ivern wise, would have to disagree that he's weak. Certainly some things about him that are a bit cumbersome, Daisy controls especially IMO, but don't think power's his main issue.
As Kalista-main who invested 2+ years in her i can say to you :THANK YOU FOR WORRYING ABOUT MY GAME EXPERIENCE, BUCK YOU.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Fioh (NA)
: Honor System is FLAWED
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/367393945275203584/426795926011510785/unknown.png?width=1202&height=677 https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/367393945275203584/426799701707456523/unknown.png?width=1202&height=677 got 10 games chat restricted for flaming this garen gl & hf
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Yeah, im going to search now through milions of videos/tweets/whatever just to get you a proof what about no. She was a problem in soloq when strong due to her being a fucking lane bully who scales into a best objective taker in game, and everyone in high elo knew that so you should gtfo, child
They never said that she broken or problematic in soloq. So gtfo. Oh wait. Why im even bothered by this? You are unranked low skilled player xD
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Yeah, because single hardstuck D1 is a entirety of high elo, and only his opinion is valid opinion of challengers/master players>opinion of your imaginary friend
Proof link pls where some of pros said that Kalista is a PROBLEM in SoloQ(not competetive) or gtfo. Because she never was a problem in soloq.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Im bored with these threads, 90% of op comp picks are oppressive in high elo too. Balancing about comp/high elo is best form of balancing, BUT: -recent Darius buffs are pointless, and didn't adress champion weaknesses. -Fact that Kai'sa and Jhin are dominating games is really nerfworthy -Janna buffs were a mistake -Pyke buffs were unneeded without nerfs which they are planning These champions deserve to be gutted, due to them dominating both PRO PLAY and HIGH ELO while being strong: {{champion:429}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:13}} I understand some of you are angry due to recent buffs/nerf, but hating on entire philosophy of balancing around pro play/high elo is plain out stupid.
Just had a conversation with my D1-D2 friend about Kalista and he said that she never was a problem. He is Darius otp and can be easily kited by her. So gtfo.
: Why do i feel handicaped while playing my favorite champion?
: > [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwpGWMoN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T19:51:56.651+0000) > > They're damage champions. > > They are supposed to do damage. They are supposed to do reliable, consistent damage. They are a DPS class. Their DPS was so high that they functioned as sniper assassins, instead.
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwpGWMoN,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-15T19:59:03.833+0000) > > They are supposed to do reliable, consistent damage. They are a DPS class. Their DPS was so high that they functioned as sniper assassins, instead. Now it doesn't work. Because we playing in leauge of burst.
: Can Rioters actually, and honestly, say that they enjoy the game?
Yes ofc they can. I guess all people in balance team can say "we enjoy fortnite". Oh wait...
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 11
>Nerfing Conqueror >We're planning on nerfing Conqueror somewhat. That probably happens in 8.15, though there's a slim change it slips into 8.14 still depending on how work >this week goes. Details at time of writing still to be determined. One of our primary goals though is to get tanks back into a more appropriate spot, with things >having swung too hard against them. Doing so initially by looking at systemic things like Conqueror that affect all of them, before getting into individual ?>champion changes. why so early? Wait till 9.15 or 10.15
: Do you remember this, Mr. Ghosctrawler?
Please don't read this "ask". Because all going to other directions and you will hurt you heart...
Space Odity (EUNE)
: About the next VS' event champions
Cosnirak (NA)
: He left Blizzard to come work at Riot. He talked about it publicly, saying he was going to Riot before even his last day at Blizzard. There's no legit reason to think anything different happened, take your tin foil hat off. Legion had no flying till 7.2. Legion had heroic Coven in Antorus. Legion had Maw of Souls AP grinding. Legion had Shadow Priest dps dominance for over half of the xpac. Disc priest are still fucked in Legion. Survival was a joke for most of Legion. Tomb of Soakgaras and heroic Avatar in general. Horribly lopsided hidden appearance gating. Artifact knowledge before it was switched to just happen passively for everyone over time. The initial spawn rate of mining nodes. Mythic Xavius being the easiest mythic boss in EN. Unstable Arcanocrystal. Convergence of Fates. Mage Tower tank challenge being way harder (still, despite nerfs). Nomi research. Release necrotic affix. And I'm sure I forgot at least 10 things. Legion was great, especially compared to WoD, but Legion was far from perfect.
>He left Blizzard to come work at Riot. He talked about it publicly, saying he was going to Riot before even his last day at >Blizzard. There's no legit reason to think anything different happened, take your tin foil hat off. Yeah and im a rainbow pony >Legion had no flying till 7.2. This is a good thing. >Legion had heroic Coven in Antorus. Legion had Maw of Souls AP grinding. And? All addons have things that you will farm a lot >Legion had Shadow Priest dps dominance for over half of the xpac That's why people don't take you in mythic raids? Because there need to be 2 tanks 4 healers and 14 Shadow Priests? > Disc priest are still fucked in Legion So? My retribution pala suffer from addon to addon. But i still can play him in mythic raids. Who cares? >Survival was a joke for most of Legion. They need time to realise what GC did to this game( as you can see same situation in lol, eksdee) but they already nerf a lot of off gcd burst spells and making them gcd in BFA. > Tomb of Soakgaras and heroic Avatar in general. Horribly lopsided hidden appearance gating. Artifact knowledge before it was > switched to just happen passively for everyone over time wut? >The initial spawn rate of mining nodes I have no problems with this. What wrong with you? >Mythic Xavius being the easiest mythic boss in EN So? Even our guild killed him in ~1 week. Yes he easy but so what? This is non-tier raid. >Mage Tower tank challenge being way harder (still, despite nerfs). Nomi research. Release necrotic affix. This is only your problems. Not general.
Cosnirak (NA)
: Except that none of that is true. He didn't ruin anything. He wasn't fired. Legion has its ups and its down.
Ye, believe more in " resigned". Legion had only one bad thing - random with legendaries.
: Can we seriously fix Blitzcrank's Pull visual hitbox?
No, just make another skin for Ahri, Ez, Annie, Lux...ppl will eat.
: Yet, feel free to go to any of the Blizzard forums and theres people bitching about the balance from each game.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MxWbwhs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-25T21:25:43.934+0000) > > Yet, feel free to go to any of the Blizzard forums and theres people bitching about the balance from each game. on every game forum players always bitching about game balance.
: why would we nerf conqueror's already weak AD bonus and why even nerf PtA?
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3eic1EQG,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-06-25T05:35:16.331+0000) > > why would we nerf conqueror's already weak AD bonus and why even nerf PtA? Conqueror are very strong rune and should be named "cancerous"
Cosnirak (NA)
: It is literally not what either of them said. Go research it. Ghostcrawler is the only one of the two who said anything even similar, but it's still far from a direct quote. His point was that understanding a game is more important than being good at it or playing it a ton when it comes to balancing it. Everyone at Riot who works on balance (which does not include Ghostcrawler) plays the game. Most of them play it a ton, most of them are quite good at it. But far more importantly, they _understand_ it better than at least most players. No they are not perfect, far from it, but they're a lot better than most people give them credit for. It's fine to disagree with them, even about most of the changes they make, but inferring that they don't play the game is disingenuous at best.
that's why he ruined wow since late wotlk and until wod. Glad that Blizzard fired him and we got awesome addon - Legion.
: Okay, but why do I have to go to a website to find out information that should be readily available either in game or in client? Also, isn't the League wikia made by the players and not the developers? (I actually don't know, legit asking) Because if it's made by people outside of the dev team, then why is there information posted on an unofficial site that isn't on the official site? Like I'll look for in-depth information on champs on the official site, but it'll just give me the basic info (not even ratios for passives), but the wikia has all that information. That seems backwards.
No one knows why lol client have so small info about the game. Mby because of small indie company? A lot of skill's doesn't have their full description in pvp.net client or game client. Just look at Kalista E in game and on fan made website. In game "zero" info about this skill. This is from website > Passive: Kalista's basic attacks and Pierce leave a spear lodged in her target for 4 seconds. There is no cap on the number of spears Kalista can lodge in her target. > Active: Kalista rips all spears from nearby enemies, dealing 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 (+0.6 per attack damage) physical damage and slowing them by 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 % for 2 seconds. Rend's damage is increased by 10 / 14 / 19 / 25 / 32 (+ 20 / 22.5 / 25 / 27.5 / 30% AD) per attack damage) for every spear beyond the first that Kalista ripped from them. > Killing an enemy with Rend restores 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 mana and refunds the cooldown.
: {{champion:105}} can E over {{champion:45}} E if you aren't aware of it...
whe you are flying to Kalista you are not fully untargetable. From wikia: The Oathsworn ally is Playful untargetable and Twilight Shroud invisible so long as they remain held by Fate's Call, represented by a symbol over **Kalista's head until they dash.**
: That still doesn't make any sense since you're untargetable and the only thing that should affect you would be the first champ you run into.
: Please you must know she needs more than a 5% increase in her Q ratio to be a viable solo queue could you possibly have a discussion about the below? Make her feel nicer to play if she can't be viable. Why does she need to have her autos cancelled when losing vision? Why can't her auto wind ups just be a little bit faster? The experience of playing Kalista will be greatly improved but won't increase a lot of her ability to take over a game?
This is buff for her E not Q.
Exibir mais

kurdt911

Nível 48 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão