: Crazy a immobile mage does high damage you can out range him or hard cc him hes not invunable
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rkNWFtva,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-11-11T05:07:28.307+0000) > > Crazy a immobile mage does high damage you can out range him or hard cc him hes not invunable Immobile mage that runs around with 80% MS boost and slow resist KEKW
: Speaking about "It's not my job to win your lane for you.", when the community says that {{champion:133}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} are too broken rito answer "Call a jungler", so sorry to say it but looks like it jugler job to cover rito mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Sleeping Bat,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-11-08T14:03:01.935+0000) > > Speaking about "It's not my job to win your lane for you.", when the community says that {{champion:133}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} are too broken rito answer "Call a jungler", so sorry to say it but looks like it jugler job to cover rito mistakes. Literally this. Half of toplanes issues get answered by riot "well theoretically you have a jungler so it's okay if cassiopeia, ryze, jayce, vayne, quinn automatically win against every melee in the game while outscaling them".
: Well said. Unfortunately this forum is a hashinshin echo chamber, so you’ll be downvoted to shit. But you are 200% correct on pretty much every point.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-07T19:49:11.847+0000) > > Well said. Unfortunately this forum is a hashinshin echo chamber, so you’ll be downvoted to shit. But you are 200% correct on pretty much every point. Is that why every single complaint thread about toplane is drowned out while PVE monkeys post here several times daily and be massively upvoted? Yeah right. Laner rejects with the most overpowered and dumbed down role still trying to explain other roles how to play is just hilarious.
: Kalista is left to sit on the proverbial shelf of "champions that are hard to balance so we ignore them." If she's buffed enough she becomes unrelenting in games. If not shes worthless. Riot cant seem to hit the sweet spot so it'll be a while if at all before they fix her. Let's hope they do fix her. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Spoony Legs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FJmZEYvr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-08T03:02:16.066+0000) > > Kalista is left to sit on the proverbial shelf of "champions that are hard to balance so we ignore them." > > If she's buffed enough she becomes unrelenting in games. If not shes worthless. > > Riot cant seem to hit the sweet spot so it'll be a while if at all before they fix her. > > Let's hope they do fix her. > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} There is no "sweet spot" for a broken design with a shitty unbalanceable kit that doesn't even make sense.
Done25 (NA)
: It's losing the ward clear passive and 11 lethality (21->10), so they're giving it something that isn't just raw damage. Edit: It's actually Edge of Night that's getting lowered to 10 lethality. Because it wasn't already shitty enough I guess???
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8kxu6la0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T14:55:33.513+0000) > > It's losing the ward clear passive and 11 lethality (21->10), so they're giving it something that isn't just raw damage. Ah so because riot has no idea what to do with an item we just continue the powercreep and once everyone applies GW by default we are going to giga buff healing again. Wow so smart. Hasn't ruined the game until now so let's continue powercreep.
Comentários de Rioters
: Braum never had ward hop… they maybe thought of adding it in his kit when he was in creation but it never reached live server. I can agree thought that ward hop is not really relevent in current meta but some champions are tuned in consideration of it (cought, Lee Sin, cough) and some have already an outdated and stat check kit so they could use a full overhaul(Jax).
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ln0lcweo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:37:03.798+0000) > > Braum never had ward hop… they maybe thought of adding it in his kit when he was in creation but it never reached live server. I can agree thought that ward hop is not really relevent in current meta but some champions are tuned in consideration of it (cought, Lee Sin, cough) and some have already an outdated and stat check kit so they could use a full overhaul(Jax). So when are we overhauling every single adc to not be braindead statchecks?
: Well maybe once damage is reduced to a reasonable amount we can remove stopwatch. It’s funny. People cry stopwatch and zhonya’s are broken because “is hard to kill people who have them.” When in reality they are just 1 out of 4 defensive items ghat actually fucking works anymore. When you compare a hot dog to kale, of course the hotdog seems amazing.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ubRf2x0G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-04T06:47:39.602+0000) > > Well maybe once damage is reduced to a reasonable amount we can remove stopwatch. > > It’s funny. People cry stopwatch and zhonya’s are broken because “is hard to kill people who have them.” > When in reality they are just 1 out of 4 defensive items ghat actually fucking works anymore. > > When you compare a hot dog to kale, of course the hotdog seems amazing. Zhonyas is broken because it is factually and objectively a broken item. Simple as that. Way overstat and a broken effect. Has nothing to do with damage or anything. It's simply a broken effect that ruins playing the game. If you want your hands hold and win by doing nothing then maybe another game might suit you better. League used to be a proactive skill game that doesn'T exist anymore unfortunately because riot keeps catering towards people with no arms.
: I don't think pro players will ever be able to play without it now.
> [{quoted}](name=Der Lindwurm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ubRf2x0G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-04T05:52:17.251+0000) > > I don't think pro players will ever be able to play without it now. Sometimes i imagine a world where we don't have to ask pro players if they are okay with devs changing the game. That would be great and probably the game would be more fun and competitive. Reminder that it was pros who made riot bring back duoq in masters+ so they can now enjoy duo botlanes in high challenger with 70-80% winrates. Fair and competitive for everyone. Also reminder that pros over the years have stated multiple times soloQ is dogshit and they don'T care about it.
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot is making champions you can't fuck up
You still havent noticed how this game is catered towards people who cannot play the game? 'Why do you think every new champion has a dozen fallback mechanics for if they fuck up.
: Master LP Decay System
I mean does it even matter when duos just play botlane in chally with 70-80% winrates. Feels like just another useless bandaid riot put out for no reason other than make it look like they care about "competitive integrity". When even now towards end of season diamond is filled with plat and gold players and diamonds are still sitting masters. So yeah its a bandaid to get boosted shits out of masters by forcing them to play on the other hand they enabled duoQ again because of pros who for years say they dont give a shit about soloQ anyways. So what's the point, the ladder is absolutely meaningless.
: How do you feel about Gnar?
Remove him from the game, pending a rework
: LOL WTF MALPHITE, I'm sorry man but I cant listen to a word you say if you say malphite has "an insanely broken kit." The only champions you listed that are actually broken are kayle and pantheon. Fiora, maybe, a champion like Fiora should never have a 50%+ winrate imo. Jax believe it or not is actually pretty balanced, even with spear of shojin, the problem is that there are literally no other scaling top laners, who can contest him. Top lanes problem as a whole is that their champions don't scale, which is what they need to be doing if they arent going to be impacting the gamestate for 15+ minutes during the laning phase.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKItzN8n,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-10-27T20:53:25.214+0000) > > LOL WTF MALPHITE, I'm sorry man but I cant listen to a word you say if you say malphite has "an insanely broken kit." The only champions you listed that are actually broken are kayle and pantheon. Fiora, maybe, a champion like Fiora should never have a 50%+ winrate imo. Jax believe it or not is actually pretty balanced, even with spear of shojin, the problem is that there are literally no other scaling top laners, who can contest him. Top lanes problem as a whole is that their champions don't scale, which is what they need to be doing if they arent going to be impacting the gamestate for 15+ minutes during the laning phase. Finally a smart person
: is that why female champions are so strong? i always thought it was because they tend to sell skins better especially the ones with skintight suits
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZWpquLVh,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-27T23:49:53.512+0000) > > is that why female champions are so strong? > > i always thought it was because they tend to sell skins better > > especially the ones with skintight suits I mean let's count the recent extremely overpowered champions that plague the game since their release:Aatrox, neeko, zoe, qiyana, kai'sa, akali, irelia, xayah, rakan, kayle, for a toplaner case fiora. Balance girl after balance girl. Maybe i'm just crazy but there seems to be a recent trend.
Comentários de Rioters
Moody P (NA)
: rose tinted glasses
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E2mpAHfv,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-10-27T11:04:33.035+0000) > > rose tinted glasses U must have not any glasses at all. Back with fervor it was nauti, mao the entire season like are u actually delusional.
: Tried my hand at playing jungle again
Must be so hard to be the single most broken role for the last 3 years. Much respect. Muh poor junglas.
: The problem with Kalista
The actual real problem with kalista is that her designer is a well known r word that made a champion so fuckin broken she can never be allowed to see the day of light without ruining the game for everyone in plat+
: But according to the boards, ADCs are not supposed to deal damage to tanks, not supposed to have any burst, not supposed to have CC, not supposed to be able to duel, not supposed to escape, not supposed to build items that have useful abilities because they have range, not supposed to have sustain, not supposed to go to any lane other than bot, Are supposed to just adapt or pick someone else when other classes start ruling bot, and so on. The Boards are generally hiveminded against ADCs. If they do anything or start doing well, there's an immediate cry for nerfs. Every time. Unless it's Jhin 4 the memes
> [{quoted}](name=Ionian Vulpix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JNf1lydI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-23T02:30:31.401+0000) > > But according to the boards, ADCs are not supposed to deal damage to tanks, not supposed to have any burst, not supposed to have CC, not supposed to be able to duel, not supposed to escape, not supposed to build items that have useful abilities because they have range, not supposed to have sustain, not supposed to go to any lane other than bot, Are supposed to just adapt or pick someone else when other classes start ruling bot, and so on. > > The Boards are generally hiveminded against ADCs. If they do anything or start doing well, there's an immediate cry for nerfs. Every time. Unless it's Jhin 4 the memes Maybe because adcs have been catered to since the dawn of this fuckin game and people are just sick and tired of adcs being the superstar class of league of legends. A pure ranged statcheck zero skill class that gets to be the only mandatory class in the game and if that ever changes all hell breaks loose so you can continue to rightclick to win and complain about how bad adc is when it is literally THE class since season 6. Only mages recently have been able to even match the ridiculousness that is adc.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: So Conqueror is going to be like old Fervor of Favor now, literally like the old version of itself without having it overloaded with True Damage conversion. YES. Doesn't change the fact I will keep using it on {{champion:164}} cause she can still deal more true damage through bonus adaptive force gained unlike PTA. At least toxic shits like {{champion:24}} and {{champion:11}} will be less toxic now, not to mention Jax is getting the double clap on his ass if we count the removal of {{item:3161}} too.
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=317ZRBHz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-23T18:49:47.294+0000) > > So Conqueror is going to be like old Fervor of Favor now, literally like the old version of itself without having it overloaded with True Damage conversion. > > YES. > > Doesn't change the fact I will keep using it on {{champion:164}} cause she can still deal more true damage through bonus adaptive force gained unlike PTA. > > At least toxic shits like {{champion:24}} and {{champion:11}} will be less toxic now, not to mention Jax is getting the double clap on his ass if we count the removal of {{item:3161}} too. Why would anyone who actually plays toplane cry yes for getting fervor back? Bruisers were non existant with fervor of battle and it practially had conqs 8% true damage because the tree came with 7% armor pen and still bruisers were unplayable and it was naut, mao, poppy only. But alas the boogeyman conq is removed, bruiser are removed from the game and adcs and mages get to continue to oneshot each other. What a new season. Same old same old since s6. Tanks will still be unplayed simply by getting destroyed top by vlad, kennen, ryze freely scaling into the game.
: Depending on what else comes out I’m all for damage nerfs but if riot is only going to fuck over two classes and leave everyone else insane then we are going to have a repeat of hey we made ad assassins suck again time for duskblade 2.0 premium strength bandaid
> [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=317ZRBHz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-23T16:59:50.780+0000) > > Depending on what else comes out I’m all for damage nerfs but if riot is only going to fuck over two classes and leave everyone else insane then we are going to have a repeat of hey we made ad assassins suck again time for duskblade 2.0 premium strength bandaid yeah finally the game is fun again amirite. Nothing but mages and adcs while assassins and bruiser get removed from the game and everyone else cries in joy "we did it" "finally we can oneshot each other again haha"
: Yet its odd how once you get into high ELO, top becomes a dead role, while mid and ADC remain the top dogs...
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qlEZmObY,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-22T20:21:20.263+0000) > > Yet its odd how once you get into high ELO, top becomes a dead role, while mid and ADC remain the top dogs... Shocking that bad players keep complaining about being bad while the actual good players get ignored. Botlane duos have fuckin 70-80% winrate in high challenger and no one gives a fuck. Very healthy when every single game is decided by the coinflip bot.
: They already said they're changing supp items, adding diff lethality options, changing runes, and removing spear of shojin
> [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sOgTTMF0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-18T00:47:11.029+0000) > > They already said they're changing supp items, adding diff lethality options, changing runes, and removing spear of shojin So "overbalanced" classes get their third and fourth and fifth item work while bruisers wait for it since season 2
Kazekiba (NA)
: This has nothing to do with the xp changes?? The XP changes are intended to make top laners hit level 12-13 in big teamfights while the support is still level 7-9 and ADC is level 10 at best. It doesnt impact your interactions with your other top laners. The whole point is to end the 1v1 fighting game mentality that ignorant top laners have and give them more power in team fights
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3OgbvXN5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:53:04.283+0000) > > This has nothing to do with the xp changes?? > > The XP changes are intended to make top laners hit level 12-13 in big teamfights while the support is still level 7-9 and ADC is level 10 at best. It doesnt impact your interactions with your other top laners. The whole point is to end the 1v1 fighting game mentality that ignorant top laners have and give them more power in team fights Are u actually... like seriously r ?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Salron88,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-08T16:57:43.476+0000) > > sure ryze and cassiopea can definitly be defeated once you get in melee mode. oh wait they got a stun or bind they use to get away again and start all over. and oh wait they do more dmg then i do. There is no mage doing more damage than a bruiser in melee hate to break that too you. As for their cc. Cool. You have multiple engage tools and EVERY possibly benefit you could have outside of just being ranged.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T18:38:47.014+0000) > > There is no mage doing more damage than a bruiser in melee hate to break that too you. > > As for their cc. Cool. You have multiple engage tools and EVERY possibly benefit you could have outside of just being ranged. Literally ryze and vlad. Swain. Cassiopeia. Need more examples?
Keiaga (NA)
: The website you linked me is saying that out of the top 10 champs, 3 of them are ranged. None of the S+ tier champs are ranged. None of the top 10 highest pickrate champs are ranged. For someone with such a good ranking in this game I might have expected better of you. You're reaching pretty desperately if you wanted to try to say "ranged champs are dominating toplane because Lucian who is picked in 1% of games has the highest winrate"
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T03:52:55.994+0000) > > The website you linked me is saying that out of the top 10 champs, 3 of them are ranged. > > None of the S+ tier champs are ranged. > > None of the top 10 highest pickrate champs are ranged. > > > For someone with such a good ranking in this game I might have expected better of you. You're reaching pretty desperately if you wanted to try to say "ranged champs are dominating toplane because Lucian who is picked in 1% of games has the highest winrate" i know it's a very hard concept to grasp for people like you but melees are just more fun for toplane player. Like you know league after all is a videogame. If you wanna have fun pick melee, if you want elo pick ranged. Like it get so tiring repeating the same shit year after year. First it was tanks everyone pretended not to be broken as fuck because "muh but their winrate and pickrate" yeah guess what no one enjoys playing a boring shitclass that can't win the game.
mack9112 (NA)
: https://lol.gamepedia.com/2019_Season_World_Championship/Play-In/Picks_and_Bans Melee champions are fairly represented I would say.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:33:21.460+0000) > > https://lol.gamepedia.com/2019_Season_World_Championship/Play-In/Picks_and_Bans > > Melee champions are fairly represented I would say. Fairly represented? Literally the first day is tristana vs karma, gp vs gnar, gnar vs gp, vlad vs renek, ryze vs aatrox. Wow melee bruisers in their own fuckin lane are "fairly" represented when the only actual bruiser is renekton and the rest is all ranged mage cheese or even an adc. That is fair representation? Oh sorry one team was dumb enough to pick aatrox.
: > [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=0005000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-08T15:50:58.168+0000) > > no because adcs had a monopoly on their lane and the game for 6 years Could it be because adcs are only allowed in that one role? And any time they leave that one role they get gutted into the dirt. Varus mid. Kog mid Kai’sa jungle Ezreal mid Lucien mid Ezreal jungle Top Lucien All gutted into the dirt because they dared to leave With a select few exceptions being Quinn(who idk why they haven’t fucked with) and kindred, who was specifically made to jungle. Meanwhile every other class can be played in multiple roles. Mage - mid top jungle support Bruiser - mid jungle top Tank - no one plays tanks xD Assassin - jungle mid
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=00050000000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-08T16:51:00.848+0000) > > Could it be because adcs are only allowed in that one role? And any time they leave that one role they get gutted into the dirt. > Varus mid. > Kog mid > Kai’sa jungle > Ezreal mid > Lucien mid > Ezreal jungle > Top Lucien > All gutted into the dirt because they dared to leave With a select few exceptions being Quinn(who idk why they haven’t fucked with) and kindred, who was specifically made to jungle. > > Meanwhile every other class can be played in multiple roles. > Mage - mid top jungle support > Bruiser - mid jungle top > Tank - no one plays tanks xD > Assassin - jungle mid Gutted for a reason. Being no counterplay unbeatable lategame bullshit that was strong enough to win solo lanes despite being supposed to only scale off of gold into the lategame but ofc your adc brain can't comprehend simple logic that a lategame scaling class supposedly scaling only off of gold and items shouldnt also beat every solo laner in existance. But ofc you are going to rewrite history pretending faker never got full health towerdoven as orianna by a lucian at 0-0-0 stats and equal gold. Varus Q spamming every lane into a free win. Graves being the best champion in every role. Kindred being the best champion in every role. Kai'sa still league of legends the champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-07T23:09:18.650+0000) > > well you have to think about this logically: > > Quinn top just isn't good anymore > Heimer, Urgot and Teemo need reworks > What about kenen and Vayne? > The thing is almost no one plays the bottom 4 but almost everyone plays the top 4 who have an advantage over melee Vayne top was a thing for one week. Jesus. Christ Does this mean adcs can still complain about Garen or irelia bot?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-10-08T04:47:55.313+0000) > > Vayne top was a thing for one week. Jesus. Christ > > Does this mean adcs can still complain about Garen or irelia bot? no because adcs had a monopoly on their lane and the game for 6 years
KazKaz (OCE)
: Why does Fiora's W (Riposte) slow attack speed?
What a time to be alive where the boards defend shit design like fiora that only exists to automatically win the laning phase forever and ever with zero counterplay to anyone except picking kennen or another ranged cheeser. Ah i forgot no one plays toplane her but keeps telling toplaners what the state of their lane is and how fun and fair and balanced fiora is when you never have to fight this shit in your life. Then most of you are mage or adc players anyways and kill her before she can ever do anything. But the same people defending fiora get a mental breakdown if darius is not trash tier because "axe man op". One of the most counterplayable champs in the game. No wonder this game is so shit with such a shit community.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 4
It's actually crazy how delusional you are about the game. Stable state of the game?It's an absolute clusterfuck because you absolutely refuse to adress blatantly obvious issues in favor or -5 base damage on akali and calling it a day. Or qiyana +20 seconds cooldown on ult, fixed forever. When all it would take would be to watch one fuckin high elo game to realise how shit this game is. Yuumi, sylas basically any season 9 champion being a success? They all need to be removed bar maybe morde and pantheon depending on if you can make them feel better to play against but this isn't any of your concern AT ALL. At this rate no way to ever come back to league nor will league stop bleeding players every months. Seriously i'm absolutely baffled how someone can be so oblivious to the state of the game and keep his job. Also: Revert swain already.
: Preseason?
Supports once again get an item rework. Jungle gets work so it probably means even more broken than it is right now and bruisers get removed from the game permanently.
: > [{quoted}](name=Salron88,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fgI4YeNG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T10:55:34.945+0000) > > ok but how do i use the being immobile in a trade. as i said the fact that he stands betwen his turrets i know that he wont run away but unless its a gank even if i all in he destroys me there. its like a safe heaven i just cant crack. you just afk farm if you have no gap closers/mobility to take advantage of, and then hope if your jungler ganks they don't get gimped by heimer. why do you think people play mobile champions?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fgI4YeNG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T10:59:07.222+0000) > > you just afk farm if you have no gap closers/mobility to take advantage of, and then hope if your jungler ganks they don't get gimped by heimer. > why do you think people play mobile champions? You don't get to farm against a well played heimer if you are an immobile melee lmao.
Xphineas (NA)
: Her stun only hits you if you try to CC her. If youre playing jax and counterstrike, and she parries the counterstrike then its your own damn fault.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezyEANBy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:50:27.079+0000) > > Her stun only hits you if you try to CC her. If youre playing jax and counterstrike, and she parries the counterstrike then its your own damn fault. I don't even need to look at your profile. Fiora doesn't need to stun anything toplane against the likes of jax. Hitting her W point blank and destroying your attack speed for 2,5 fuckin seconds is enough to win literally every duel against non combo bruisers.
: This patch isn't the worst ever. It sucks they're buffing champions unnecessarily but its still not the worst. You can ban them, there's a chance they won't even be picked, or you could flat out get nubs who don't know what they're doing on them and steam roll them. No, I still have anxiety about the possibility of another 8.11 patch; that was the worst patch in recent memory. Knee capping two entire classes as clumsily as possible instead of actually taking time out to work on the issues and fix those and then leaving both classes in grossly undertuned for the rest of the season. It was like they went into an open heart surgery with a fucking chain saw. :/
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgjoJjNN,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-09-26T15:22:47.008+0000) > > This patch isn't the worst ever. It sucks they're buffing champions unnecessarily but its still not the worst. You can ban them, there's a chance they won't even be picked, or you could flat out get nubs who don't know what they're doing on them and steam roll them. No, I still have anxiety about the possibility of another 8.11 patch; that was the worst patch in recent memory. Knee capping two entire classes as clumsily as possible instead of actually taking time out to work on the issues and fix those and then leaving both classes in grossly undertuned for the rest of the season. > > It was like they went into an open heart surgery with a fucking chain saw. :/ Adcs so kneecapped the top challenger playes were still adc mains. It was the first patch in the last 4 years since s6 where adcs were actually REASONABLE and not ultra giga broken. All they needed to do was NOT buff mages or nerf mages back after they decided to make adcs reasonable.
: No, Fiora got buffed because their data "said she needed buffs". The same data that disregards the several buffs in a row she's received towards her dueling.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgjoJjNN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T13:33:41.688+0000) > > No, Fiora got buffed because their data "said she needed buffs". The same data that disregards the several buffs in a row she's received towards her dueling. Well that's what happens when you let dumbfucking r words balance around imaginary numbers. Especially considering they literally only look at pr, wr and br. What kind of shit is that. A game as complex as league and you look at THREE basic numbers that MAYBE give you a HINT at if something is wrong. Ofc it doesn't tell you fiora even when played by an amputee wins lane against any melee forever and ever but her winrate is not 50% so she MUST be weak after 14 fuckin buffs in a row. I hate this shit fuckin company so much. After 10 years of league of legends i literally cannot play it anymore. I just can't. I don't want to climb anymore when i tryharded every season so much but for what? I just lost a game on a fuckin silver 1 account. 80% kill participation, 9 cs it doesnt matter. 1/21 botlane and a kai'sa and yasuo blowing me up in three auto attacks. Toplane is so shit and so worthless. Yet they keep pushing champs like fiora scratching their heads why she can't win games not realizing how powercreeped mages, supports and adcs are. Throw in the jungler ruining your day every game of the week. Most expensive worst scaling items, where every champion gets directly nerfed whenever he becomes playable vs. mages and adcs being so fuckin ridiculous. But let me play ryze in the game before and i run around with 30 kills and 12 cs per minute. Day and night difference playing dogshit bruisers or a mage. I doubt this game will ever become reasonable again i just wish there would be another competitive online game not named dota where i'd have to invest another year just to learn the basics. Maybe trying to get into squad or hopefully hell let loose takes off rather sooner than later because it does look promising. I long so much for a WW2 based strategic shooter. Or just a new moba all together. Maybe blizzard gets their shit together and reworks HotS into a competitive game. It was definitely way more fun than league has been in the last 5 years but suffers from the same shit league has been heading to. It doesn't matter what u do if you play with chimps.
: JESUS what HIGH SKILLCAP are you talking about? Vayne LITTERALLY RIGHTCLICKS AND WINS. She has NOTHING outplayable in her kit and NOTHING counters her damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Cat on Roids v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iEi5wQei,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-26T13:03:33.131+0000) > > JESUS what HIGH SKILLCAP are you talking about? > Vayne LITTERALLY RIGHTCLICKS AND WINS. She has NOTHING outplayable in her kit and NOTHING counters her damage. Adcs convinced themselves and the community that rightclicking really hard is the epitome of skill because ranged autoattackers are the only champs in the game that need to attack move or something.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Having a high skillcap is not a weakness.
Still spreading that myth vayne has a low range.
Antenora (EUW)
: Honestly. Nerfing Nautilus and Pyke would have been better than giving Blitzcrank this Insane buff.   Also... Why is no one talking about this? https://u.gg/lol/champions/ashe/build > 54.14% Win Rate > 15.0% Pick Rate   Not a single matchup she loses in.   She has a 51 - 62% win rate against almost every ADC in the game. She even has a 51% win rate against Jinx who's considered broken right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgjoJjNN,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-26T12:01:38.780+0000) > > Honestly. > > Nerfing Nautilus and Pyke would have been better than giving Blitzcrank this Insane buff. > >   > > > Also... > > > > Why is no one talking about this? > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/ashe/build > >   > > Not a single matchup she loses in. > >   > > She has a 51 - 62% win rate against almost every ADC in the game. > > She even has a 51% win rate against Jinx who's considered broken right now. Cuz ashe has an amazing interesting gameplay right now riot jerks off to--->press W every 1.5 seconds. Wow what a gameplay
: I couldn't agree more. Riot just buffed the champs they wanted to see at worlds, and nerfed the ones they don't want to see. These changes weren't about numbers, because blitz, fiora, and riven were all fine. It's just sad that they don't care about solo queue or actual data anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=DivineMantra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgjoJjNN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T06:41:36.755+0000) > > I couldn't agree more. Riot just buffed the champs they wanted to see at worlds, and nerfed the ones they don't want to see. These changes weren't about numbers, because blitz, fiora, and riven were all fine. It's just sad that they don't care about solo queue or actual data anymore. Vayne, blitz, fiora, riven all have big skins of popular skin lines makes sense to make some bank before this game dies next season since all they have to offer is keep doing what they are doing and slowly degrade the game.
: I rather deal with blitzcrank over Naut/Pyke/Thresh. All 3 of those have more to offer than blitz besides their hooks. And when I do play a hook champ, it's always Naut/Pyke/Thresh for the exact same reason. The range buff to blitz Q isn't going to change this.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APGGZVGj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-25T01:16:59.439+0000) > > I rather deal with blitzcrank over Naut/Pyke/Thresh. > > All 3 of those have more to offer than blitz besides their hooks. > > > And when I do play a hook champ, it's always Naut/Pyke/Thresh for the exact same reason. > > The range buff to blitz Q isn't going to change this. Maybe don't create two champs that are straight up superior versions but whatever community keeps memeing about powercreep to then turn around and complain about too much damage, too much ability spam, too much xy.
: Cool story kid go play that dead game with your friends and stop comparing two different games , there is a reason LoL is the most played moba for 10 years now and Hots is dead long time ago
> [{quoted}](name=SummonerMolly,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TuNabWPA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-25T03:30:45.525+0000) > > Cool story kid go play that dead game with your friends and stop comparing two different games , there is a reason LoL is the most played moba for 10 years now and Hots is dead long time ago Yeah the reason being hots killing itself and no other competition rising up. Literally NO ONE would have played anymore after the disaster of dynamicQ in season 6 if decent competition would exist. That's literally the only reason anyone is even playing league anymore not because it's a good game. League could be a good game but not with the current maniacs working on it. Despite riot claiming otherwise i guarantee you if league s5 would return it would be instantly the most played game in the world again. And most people who played league for years like me are kinda done relearning a game way more complicated like dota that'd take another full year just to get down the basics and play it on an okayish level.
: The warping effect of mandatory marksmen on the game... Marksmen have been the only mandatory class in the vast majority of team compositions for the majority of League history. Nerfing one marksman has almost no effect because the class is so homogeneous that there will usually be another clone to take the place of a top tier marksman. They are lane bullies due to no-resource, safe poke, and yet they outscale other classes. They have the easiest and safest time farming of any class. They deal target-neutral burst-per-second damage. They usually have good no-resource waveclearing and can itemize better waveclearing if desired. They are very strong against objectives and single targets, but they can also itemize AOE damage. They have access to the best sustain (crit-multiplied lifesteal) even though they have the safety of being ranged. And many more. Because of all of the strengths stacked in their favor, limiting the impact of marksmen has skewed the game in really unfun ways for marksmen and everyone else. Assassins/divers/skirmishers are required to 100-0 targets, out of stealth/fog-of-war or during a single CC, with almost no counterplay. They are required to do so reliably in one attempt as well, because failing to do so will allow the marksman to re-position, kill the would-be-assassin, and lifesteal back to full health while safely shredding the enemy team. Utility classes, like tanks and enchanters, are kept weak and low-impact because simply keeping an allied marksman alive for a couple seconds is enough to win a teamfight and the game. Utility classes all focus on supporting/protecting the marksman instead of supporting their whole team. It's unfulfilling to play something knowing that your existence is just to die in 2 seconds for the marksman or that you're just a walking aura buff for the marksman. Or in some cases, champions that should be utility focused are instead warped into becoming divers focused on locking down and bursting the enemy marksman, which destroys class diversity and makes the game boring. Every class is warped around how they interact with the marksman. Do they assassinate the marksman or do they try to block other champions from assassinating the marksman? We've been in a marksman meta for a decade now. Marksmen should be more unique from one another and no single marksman should have all of the strengths that I listed. Only some should have access to AOE (Runaan's Hurricane is probably bad for the game), some should have access to high sustain (lifesteal should not crit but some champions could have access to lifesteal multipliers in their kits or built-in sustain), some should deal mixed damage or %health damage (others should not be able to tank-bust against heavy armor), and some with multiple core strengths should be limited by mana or other resources as a tradeoff. Lategame scaling marksmen should be resource-gated in some way early game so that they can't safely and reliably out-farm non-marksman. Utility classes should be able to support any team member instead of being devoted to the marksman. Enchanters should synergize more equally with other classes. Tanks should be able to survive longer, and AD marksmen should not shred tanks who have built mostly armor. Assassins/divers/skirmishers shouldn't be able to reliably kill squishy targets in a single attempt without sufficient counterplay. Assassins should have an easier time disengaging after a failed assassination attempt and should be able to try again afterwards, with each attempt increasing the chance of a successful assassination but also increasing the risk of the assassin dying. Most marksmen should be unable to heal up between incoming assassination attempts, making it possible to whittle them down like this. Mages should not burst in a single rotation or during a single CC duration. Mages should be able to poke down a marksman over multiple trades without the marksman lifestealing back any lost health. Some marksmen should run out of mana or other resources when trading poke over an extended period of time.
> [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LeR1j0T2,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-22T19:01:42.636+0000) > > The warping effect of mandatory marksmen on the game... > Marksmen have been the only mandatory class in the vast majority of team compositions for the majority of League history. > Nerfing one marksman has almost no effect because the class is so homogeneous that there will usually be another clone to take the place of a top tier marksman. > They are lane bullies due to no-resource, safe poke, and yet they outscale other classes. > They have the easiest and safest time farming of any class. > They deal target-neutral burst-per-second damage. > They usually have good no-resource waveclearing and can itemize better waveclearing if desired. > They are very strong against objectives and single targets, but they can also itemize AOE damage. > They have access to the best sustain (crit-multiplied lifesteal) even though they have the safety of being ranged. > And many more. > > Because of all of the strengths stacked in their favor, limiting the impact of marksmen has skewed the game in really unfun ways for marksmen and everyone else. > > Assassins/divers/skirmishers are required to 100-0 targets, out of stealth/fog-of-war or during a single CC, with almost no counterplay. They are required to do so reliably in one attempt as well, because failing to do so will allow the marksman to re-position, kill the would-be-assassin, and lifesteal back to full health while safely shredding the enemy team. > > Utility classes, like tanks and enchanters, are kept weak and low-impact because simply keeping an allied marksman alive for a couple seconds is enough to win a teamfight and the game. Utility classes all focus on supporting/protecting the marksman instead of supporting their whole team. It's unfulfilling to play something knowing that your existence is just to die in 2 seconds for the marksman or that you're just a walking aura buff for the marksman. Or in some cases, champions that should be utility focused are instead warped into becoming divers focused on locking down and bursting the enemy marksman, which destroys class diversity and makes the game boring. > > Every class is warped around how they interact with the marksman. Do they assassinate the marksman or do they try to block other champions from assassinating the marksman? We've been in a marksman meta for a decade now. Preach it brother. 100% why this game sucks more and more.
: 1) Why? This does literally nothing to stop smurfs. 2) No. Just...no. There's a reason League doesn't have it and it's because ***it fucking sucks in literally every game it's in***. See: Literally any CoD with multiplayer ever. 3) Both players would need it then, because there's literally nothing stopping me from just locking in the pick and playing them otherwise. And requiring m7 would do the exact opposite of stop smurfs. And that's not even getting into how fucking grindy that is. 4) No. 5) How many times are you going to copy-paste this post?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U59k4XFs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T16:20:45.923+0000) > > 1) Why? This does literally nothing to stop smurfs. > > 2) No. Just...no. There's a reason League doesn't have it and it's because ***it fucking sucks in literally every game it's in***. See: Literally any CoD with multiplayer ever. > > 3) Both players would need it then, because there's literally nothing stopping me from just locking in the pick and playing them otherwise. And requiring m7 would do the exact opposite of stop smurfs. And that's not even getting into how fucking grindy that is. > > 4) No. > > 5) How many times are you going to copy-paste this post? Yeah voice chat really sucks. Be it CS, overwatch, CoD i could never stand it. Only battlefield 3 was kinda tolerable due to dedicated servers and admins kicking dickheads non stop. The last expierence with voice chat for me was overwatch getting told by some 13yo eastern european in broken english me old fuck should stop playing and go to work like wtf, go to school kiddo XD Can't imagine how much worse league would be with how many mentally ill people run around here. imagine your everyday griefer also taunts you in voice even if its muteable just hearing it once would tilt me so much.
: Why is my jungler camping bot and enemy jungle camping top?
Uraraka (EUNE)
: As a Jungler what do you expect from laners?
Overpowered busted role meets inflated egos-->the thread.
: Conqueror is going to get changed
So the nerfed to the ground useless shit of a scapegoat is now also getting even more useless and toplane will be tank/range only lane again? How fun and entertaining. Still people here believing tanks aren't played because of conq OMEGALUL And that's why league is so shit, riot only listening to all these garbage players on reddit that have absolutely no clue about the game when even the 20% true damage conq didn't get rid of tanks toplane. As always tho toplane bruisers have to be the scapegoat and get gutted to distract from the actual problems of the game nothing new nothing surprising. Everyone else is allowed to have busted runes and perfect items meanwhile bruiser sitting there with the same shit for seven years now.
Ifneth (NA)
: The game is balanced around regular play, skilled play, and pro play. Regular play is below Platinum, where players generally do not use their champions efficiently but Riot must prevent pub-stompers from running wild to keep 80% of the playerbase happy. Skilled play is Plat and above, where players do use their champions efficiently but without coordination. Riot gets the ‘good’ balance numbers from this elo and sometimes considers ‘elite’ play of Masters+ for near-perfect play abuse cases. Finally, Pro players use champions perfectly, in unexpected ways, and with coordination, requiring balance decisions that often seem strange to anyone not following the scene. RIP Support Kench.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=00020000000000000003,timestamp=2019-09-20T14:53:41.294+0000) > > The game is balanced around regular play, skilled play, and pro play. Regular play is below Platinum, where players generally do not use their champions efficiently but Riot must prevent pub-stompers from running wild to keep 80% of the playerbase happy. Skilled play is Plat and above, where players do use their champions efficiently but without coordination. Riot gets the ‘good’ balance numbers from this elo and sometimes considers ‘elite’ play of Masters+ for near-perfect play abuse cases. > > Finally, Pro players use champions perfectly, in unexpected ways, and with coordination, requiring balance decisions that often seem strange to anyone not following the scene. RIP Support Kench. Yet riot gets mad when champions that are designed around coordination use are actually good at coordinated use. Yeah. Let's face it. Look at yetters recent tweet about "aiming for 2%" additional winrate for viktor. That's what they do. They are clueless and dumb and all they do is look at magic numbers and throw some other random numbers around until the magic number fits. Without taking into account WHY a champion is strong, HOW he does it, if he has frustrating mechanics, counterplay etc. There is a fuckton of metrics to actually balance a champ and the game as a whole. Instead we get random numbers here and there so their data shows "50%" winrate perfectly balanced as all things should be. Unless it's riven then she isnt balanced until 60% winrate and fiora apparently. Fiora and before her renekton are prime examples of riots absolute cluelessness. Renekton already oneshotted everyone early-mid game and they buffed his laning and oneshot more but his winrate didn't really move. They buffed the absolute fucking shit out of fioras laning phase and are still surprised that her winrate doesn't move. If they actually played the game they knew that laning phase especially toplane is fuckin irrelevant but whatever.
Exibir mais

mark6028

Nível 44 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão