: Riot employees giving away free RP
unban preternatural thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ6zJuFiYbA
: Game's are not decided by the one who carries, it's decided by the one that throws the most.
game is decided by knowledge, which people don't have now because of role select. so it's basically RNG until you get to a serviceable elo.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Accenix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NlojPdbM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-06T05:51:08.737+0000) > > Pretty sure it's just the meta. We're in a skirmish heavy meta with a lot of divers and assassin's being relevant. She should not be thriving in this meta.
btw, adc's with snares run the meta.
Sucction (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sZm9ywvi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:40:54.234+0000) > > give a fuck about that fam. > > LOOK HERE > > Ekko > [Changelist] > Parallel Convergence (W) > Mana cost lowered from 50/55/60/65/70 to 30/35/40/45/50 > Stun duration increased from 1.75 to 2.25 > > DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? > this means ekko is now broken > utterly broken > this can't seriously be going live. Eh? People get hit by this?
> [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sZm9ywvi,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-09-06T03:31:01.076+0000) > > Eh? People get hit by this? you know i got a real good memory sucction. you best not complain about ekko being overpowered on these boards later cause i'll be here to tell you that you were sure he wasn't.
GigglesO (NA)
: I thnk assassins are uninteractive
: Patch 9.18 is a mess
i don't care anymore, people want broken things. so whatever they'll get them.
: is there a game where you're not forced to buy merc boots?
most matches actually. tabi's is way more valuable, i mean it's not even close only sorcs and mobi's come close to value for gold. and if you really need cc reduction you can more often than not just dip into runes either via precision or resolve tree. but that's only if you really really must like if there's a rammus and a kennen and a leona and a lissandra, or something ugly like that. sometimes you want the mercs but that's only if there is real cc and options other than unflinching were necessary in the resolve tree. or maybe you just didn't go resolve, then like oh well hopefully you went precision tenacity, if not then iunno what you expectin maybe you want to try doing some {{summoner:1}} training.
: Ok Teemo rework cancelled, so why are you buffing him??
related prestige star guardian neeko splash is MINT
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sZm9ywvi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:40:54.234+0000) > > give a fuck about that fam. > > LOOK HERE > > Ekko > [Changelist] > Parallel Convergence (W) > Mana cost lowered from 50/55/60/65/70 to 30/35/40/45/50 > Stun duration increased from 1.75 to 2.25 > > DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? > this means ekko is now broken > utterly broken > this can't seriously be going live. This is gonna be abused for shielding.... damn. They should cancel the mana cost buff but keep the stun buffs because his stun is so easy to prevent
> [{quoted}](name=OniichanImComing,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sZm9ywvi,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:22:12.557+0000) > > This is gonna be abused for shielding.... damn. > > They should cancel the mana cost buff but keep the stun buffs because his stun is so easy to prevent i take demolish and go top against melee's and zone them off their own turret to take free plates. maybe they try stop me like good sports, i just walk out and E away AFTER taking the plate anyway, they're stunned afterall and any dmg they did use was shielded. now they're gonna be stunned for longer, i don't even have to E away (derp). heck i might not even bother with double dorans anymore cause the W won't functionally have a cost, although can't reverse trade with folks without double dorans. or dorans, dark seal and corrupting. tank ekko is smirking away in the background btw, just remains to be seen if it's triforce or iceborn. i mean heck isn't it already jarring enough when ekko says "step right up" and some 3000 units is cordoned off of use for the next 3 seconds? now the stun is even scarier, why iunno, enough people said they wanted it longer i guess(?) the cadence buff on his phase dive makes his 3 hit without the second Q quicker, i mean people are gonna be stunned long enough for the second Q to sweep through them now lol. iunno man, i doubt it goes out like that but that's what i said about the last buffs and they're on the live servers already and faker already carried with him before LCK ended. maybe a championship ekko skin is coming out, who knows man, very weird sequence of boosts ekko has been given though. definitely geared towards the upper echelons of his play but that doesn't mean he isn't now easier to execute on what with the sheer threat of his W alone. but i digress, what do i know bout ekko.
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sZm9ywvi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:40:54.234+0000) > > give a fuck about that fam. > > LOOK HERE > > Ekko > [Changelist] > Parallel Convergence (W) > Mana cost lowered from 50/55/60/65/70 to 30/35/40/45/50 > Stun duration increased from 1.75 to 2.25 > > DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? > this means ekko is now broken > utterly broken > this can't seriously be going live. its a massive slow moving aoe stun....................... its not a damage buff at least
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sZm9ywvi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:10:52.718+0000) > > its a massive slow moving aoe stun....................... its not a damage buff at least he already got free dmg, literally free dmg cause it's the easiest spell to land on his kit, in his E buff just last patch, or two patches ago, or something it's there. cdr buffs on his ult another patch, that's also there, maybe even this patch lol. e cooldown buffs on some other patch earlier in the season now this he's gotten so many goodies lately i can't believe it. i'ma go climb now cause it's literally freelo with the amount of time i've put on this champion. all that can stop me now...my ISP i suppose. pretty sure he was given something else too, i'll get back to you on my main tomorrow if this thread is still a thing.
AhmCha (NA)
: Throughout all of the things you've cut out of the game in favor of bullshit no one asked for...
i would rather play flex queue and just expect to get premades every game rather than play soloq expecting solo's and getting duo's every game. remove duo's from soloq and just make flex queue dynamic queue.
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpv4k3gf,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:57:18.036+0000) > > old aurelion sol never has to interact with the opponent if he doesn't want to because every creep wave only exists at his mercy and they are inexpensive for him to kill. > that's uninteractive. You mean the shove-roam style was bad for the game? Thats how I read what you're saying. And if you claim that, we disagree, cause that is a different form of playing from the, afk farmlane (maybe veigar,nasus) or I am going to try killing you constantly (leblanc, yasuo). And I like that it is a different style. If you are telling me that there is no way of punnishing old aurelion sol, you are completely wrong. There were plenty of picks that could stop his attempt on shoving.
> [{quoted}](name=Blå drake,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpv4k3gf,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:15:14.069+0000) > > You mean the shove-roam style was bad for the game? Thats how I read what you're saying. And if you claim that, we disagree, cause that is a different form of playing from the, afk farmlane (maybe veigar,nasus) or I am going to try killing you constantly (leblanc, yasuo). And I like that it is a different style. > > If you are telling me that there is no way of punnishing old aurelion sol, you are completely wrong. There were plenty of picks that could stop his attempt on shoving. no dude anyone can farm and roam, it's about what resources you commit to do that action. old asol commits almost 0 to do that while everyone else has to bust out their secret wave clearing jutsu and use up all their chakra. this also doesn't address his lvl 1 at all, and no it doesn't get easier to deal with when we get past that only items will make it easier to deal with and they have to be farmed, but asol owns all the farm and presents opponents with sullied minions which aren't cleanly farmed under turrets and look at that, now he's across the map while i was forced by the math and not the opponents skill to farm under turret. but whatever man i see ya'll don't recognise anything unhealthy in your own mains so this is pointless.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpv4k3gf,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:01:15.599+0000) > > when asol was new the gimmick with him was you W the wave. > and W the enemy reptors from over the wall. > pushes faster than anything in the game. > opponent can't do anything else but farm under turret. > > none of your examples even match this on any level, you don't get that though, you think this is about CC applied or something, no it's about how the champions interact with the creep wave. > Asol does not allow his opponent to interact with the creep wave in his old guise, that's bad gamplay hence why he got removed from the meta with a very strong nerf bat. > you guys in here saying you don't like the new gameplay, rito doesn't care about you, neither does anyone who pays attention to what gameplay variants champions bring to the game. Wait... I thought you meant Ryze. -_- Hahaha Not Aurelion Sol. I had this almost identical answer about the "broken" root of Ryze's and it was right after my post about Ryze. Sorry, haha. However, this whole thing about Aurelion Sol being bad for the game is kinda nonsense. He was played so infrequently by so few people he was hardly warping the game around him. He was extremely powerful for the like 3 people who played him at the very highest level. Even Faker did not play him at the level that was truly broken. -_-
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpv4k3gf,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:04:28.100+0000) > > Wait... I thought you meant Ryze. -_- > Hahaha > Not Aurelion Sol. > I had this almost identical answer about the "broken" root of Ryze's and it was right after my post about Ryze. > Sorry, haha. > > However, this whole thing about Aurelion Sol being bad for the game is kinda nonsense. > He was played so infrequently by so few people he was hardly warping the game around him. > He was extremely powerful for the like 3 people who played him at the very highest level. Even Faker did not play him at the level that was truly broken. -_- he was palyed infrequently after being olaf'd. before that he was pick/ban.
Anatera (NA)
: It's very funny to see Sylas solo kill basically everybody because of his overloaded sustain
just nerf the W come on it's not even difficult like it's so obvious that it's just overstatted as fuck but we're just ignoring it. oh it must be his shield oh maybe it's the order he gets his shield and mobility. oh maybe it's his Q dmg oh maybe it's his R cooldown none of those fucking matter, only the W matters but whatever rito not interested in adressing the core problem and having a functional champion afterwards.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpv4k3gf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:45:39.876+0000) > > his old W is unhealthy gameplay bro. > you gonna have to get over it. So much could be said about this... But this was never mentioned as a problem by most players until Riot said this was an issue in pro play. In fact, 0.75 seconds to low elo means almost nothing so wasting a low elo flash on a 0.75 second root meant absolutely nothing except you are down a flash. The problem with Ryze was at high levels he was extremely powerful. There was nothing "unhealthy" about him. Annie has an AoE stun that is stronger. Ahri has a charm that is easier to land with her ultimate and still has dashes to escape and true damage. The list of things that prove this statement wrong is so long it could not fit in a message on here.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpv4k3gf,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:55:14.228+0000) > > So much could be said about this... > But this was never mentioned as a problem by most players until Riot said this was an issue in pro play. > In fact, 0.75 seconds to low elo means almost nothing so wasting a low elo flash on a 0.75 second root meant absolutely nothing except you are down a flash. > > The problem with Ryze was at high levels he was extremely powerful. > There was nothing "unhealthy" about him. > Annie has an AoE stun that is stronger. > Ahri has a charm that is easier to land with her ultimate and still has dashes to escape and true damage. > The list of things that prove this statement wrong is so long it could not fit in a message on here. when asol was new the gimmick with him was you W the wave. and W the enemy reptors from over the wall. pushes faster than anything in the game. opponent can't do anything else but farm under turret. none of your examples even match this on any level, you don't get that though, you think this is about CC applied or something, no it's about how the champions interact with the creep wave. Asol does not allow his opponent to interact with the creep wave in his old guise, that's bad gamplay hence why he got removed from the meta with a very strong nerf bat. you guys in here saying you don't like the new gameplay, rito doesn't care about you, neither does anyone who pays attention to what gameplay variants champions bring to the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpv4k3gf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:45:39.876+0000) > > his old W is unhealthy gameplay bro. > you gonna have to get over it. Could you define "unhealthy" haha :D. Im not sure I understand. I mean I have more time now so thats good. Cause I am not playing the game, so being productive got easier, so I am happy bout that at least.
> [{quoted}](name=Blå drake,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpv4k3gf,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:52:17.616+0000) > > Could you define "unhealthy" haha :D. Im not sure I understand. > > I mean I have more time now so thats good. Cause I am not playing the game, so being productive got easier, so I am happy bout that at least. old aurelion sol never has to interact with the opponent if he doesn't want to because every creep wave only exists at his mercy and they are inexpensive for him to kill. that's uninteractive.
GigglesO (NA)
: I thnk assassins are uninteractive
only assassin players know how to beat assassins. btw, best player in teh game. burst onto teh scene playing assassins. yolo
: Aurelion Sol - Cannot a champion be unique, Riot?
his old W is unhealthy gameplay bro. you gonna have to get over it.
: That incoming Leesin buff is disgusting,
give a fuck about that fam. LOOK HERE Ekko [Changelist] Parallel Convergence (W) Mana cost lowered from 50/55/60/65/70 to 30/35/40/45/50 Stun duration increased from 1.75 to 2.25 DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? this means ekko is now broken utterly broken this can't seriously be going live.
: Feel so much better after not playing this game
-a game -not being a waste of time ok pick one, you can't have both. and don't point me to the professional shit that's also a waste of time across all strata, we could be in andromeda already but we're here waiting to see if ronaldo or messi can win the big one, whatever that means.
: What kind of account should my new account be?
: b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bb--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b BUT I thought giving people a comeback mechanic made the game more competitive, so that if people start out sucking, they can comeback and stomp the skilled players who did well at the start. Isn't it moooooooore interesting to have a match where Aaaaaaaaanything at aaaaaaaanytime can happen?? INSTEAD OF SKILL and winning gets you a win?! Nope, just get better at randomness and hope for the best, plus watch the trolls controlllll the games, you want to carry, but the game hates you so get lost, right? I know. get gud. Riot doesn't giva shit man. Been saying this shit for so long, no one cares enough to make the game fun again and actually competitive. Imagine a race, you run really far really fast and you're ahead by about 100 meters, then all of the sudden, because you were doing so well, the other runners get to skip ahead and catch up instantly to you, no matter how slow they ran and how fast you ran. But not only did they get something free for sucking, you wasted more energy trying to run harder, and they haven't spent as much energy so they pass you up and win the race, wow cool huh? I think all sports should have comeback mechanics so everyone can randomly win even if they have no skill or talent, just like in league.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J79eUEr,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-09-05T13:09:59.544+0000) > > b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bb--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b BUT I thought giving people a comeback mechanic made the game more competitive, so that if people start out sucking, they can comeback and stomp the skilled players who did well at the start. Isn't it moooooooore interesting to have a match where Aaaaaaaaanything at aaaaaaaanytime can happen?? INSTEAD OF SKILL and winning gets you a win?! > > Nope, just get better at randomness and hope for the best, plus watch the trolls controlllll the games, you want to carry, but the game hates you so get lost, right? > > I know. get gud. Riot doesn't giva shit man. > > Been saying this shit for so long, no one cares enough to make the game fun again and actually competitive. > > Imagine a race, you run really far really fast and you're ahead by about 100 meters, then all of the sudden, because you were doing so well, the other runners get to skip ahead and catch up instantly to you, no matter how slow they ran and how fast you ran. But not only did they get something free for sucking, you wasted more energy trying to run harder, and they haven't spent as much energy so they pass you up and win the race, wow cool huh? I think all sports should have comeback mechanics so everyone can randomly win even if they have no skill or talent, just like in league. true. but people wanted it like this lol, they weren't satisfied having to take the game seriously to have fun. so we got this now where you're in all seriousness better off feeding kills and remembering to farm through the early game in order to win soloq games, and everyone is saying it's the worst thing ever etc etc. well that certainly surprised me.
: I agree that riot changing the rules all the time makes the game seem less like a sport but, thats because that is what we are currently used to. The NFL can change a rule anytime they like and it would change the game. They Own football. NFL doesn't change the rules because spectators wouldn't like it. And they want money so they don't. Riot DOES make changes because Spectators like it. And they want money so they do. I would also argue that the changes are a skill test for the players as well. There was a time that Markmen ADC's where not viable and during that time some pro player botlaners actually suffered a great deal (some even took hiatus) while others that had a more versatile champion pool did really well.
> [{quoted}](name=Samuel Murphy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QmAeuRbT,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-05T13:47:01.696+0000) > > I agree that riot changing the rules all the time makes the game seem less like a sport but, thats because that is what we are currently used to. > > The NFL can change a rule anytime they like and it would change the game. They Own football. NFL doesn't change the rules because spectators wouldn't like it. And they want money so they don't. Riot DOES make changes because Spectators like it. And they want money so they do. > > I would also argue that the changes are a skill test for the players as well. > > There was a time that Markmen ADC's where not viable and during that time some pro player botlaners actually suffered a great deal (some even took hiatus) while others that had a more versatile champion pool did really well. no one watches tech sports where the rules change every 4 years and are visually obvious. any elite motorsports competition for instance, WEC or F1 or even motogp those rules change all the time. in the NBA, there was no 3 point line 30 years ago, pretty sure some rule around rebounds and the shot clock was changed last season too. NFL rules actually change every 2 years with either a new addition to the rule set or an omission. Rugby, this one changes all the time lol, one year you're playing with X offside rules, the next it's Y offside rules, and expect some alteration to the scrum or lineout. pretty sure there was even some hubbub a few years back about football getting rid of injury time and having only standard time with a stopping clock for stoppages, it didn't get passed but these things are regular, i'm baffled people think rito plucked their cues out of the ether. this post is not directed at you btw it is just an expansion on whats been said. i mean shit man people even get confused with rito hosting all their own events and citing sports defintions. all the major sports have an overruling governing body that oversees all competition. FIFA, FIA, IRB. if your pitch, race track, stadium, facilities are not up to standard then you don't get to host your games, akin to ones PC not being up to snuff to run a vidya game. i mean heck man countries have to build brand new stadiums and replan city roads to host the FIFA world cup, or if fortunate just renovate existing ones. but i digress.
mark6028 (EUW)
: I'm done. Uninstalled, season 9 just broke me
just remove teleport if you want to fix the game lol
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QmAeuRbT,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-04T18:00:50.701+0000) > > What? League has a defensive aspect, golf doesn't. Where's that comparison coming from? His ass, like the rest of his argument
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QmAeuRbT,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T05:17:04.194+0000) > > His ass, like the rest of his argument but there's a legit golfer itt who says golf does indeed have a defensive aspect. i mean i just spitballed a defensive golf scenario out my ass because i grew up near a golf estate with golfer friends so maybe i know a bit more than i should. ya'll know fuck all though and it's jading as sin.
cars3n (NA)
: The Akali changes confuse me.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Pbw0uEE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:41:59.116+0000) > > Riot was looking to make Akali _better_ in LOW ELO and worse in high elo. > What are the changes? Huge R nerf. > How does a nerf that does nothing but hurt the champion make them better in low elo? If anything, this change will affect low elo even more than high elo because worse players rely on their champ more than their skill. R cooldown nerf is a high elo nerf because low elo's dunno how to use their ulti's as they come up, or to be more precise they aren't gonna position for a play as the ulti hits 0
: Mordekaiser is basically a gameshark
if you dodge morde's ulti by using an invulnerability ability or getting out of vision while he's casting, his ultimate doesn't actually go on cooldown. that's just a visual bug on the morde's screen. no I'm not joking about this
GigglesO (NA)
: I thnk assassins are uninteractive
assassins by default are the most interactive champs in the game lol.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Do you use Sound Ques?
nah not really, i do stick with using classic ekko skin though cause the sounds on his passive are crisp and it just goes well with his colour language. the rest of his skins not so much, especially project ekko the passive sound on that skin is a hot mess but oh well already used my refunds. i go by sound most on katarina maybe, when you're doing well it sounds like a whirlwind of daggers, or perhaps a considered whirlwind of daggers. Eve btw {{champion:28}} very strong cc she has with the first part of her W, mutes out someone else's sound with her riff. sucks when laning against a sion and she waltzes in unseen and presses W on you, then sion ults when you can't hear him ult. sound cues for zoe's bubble from fog of war generally illicit's terror.
: Its more like ADCs say, "shes bad". I banned Kai Sa one game, and our adc was like "Thats a wasted ban, she sucks". To that I say (the queue got dodged before I could ever type my reply), what of: - Missing HP damage on a passive - High single target damage - Movespeed buff that gets stealth when evolved, that then turns into a AS buff - A dash with a shield - Builds one of the strongest items in Rageblade is shit?
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEHV2PUP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:17:13.147+0000) > > Its more like ADCs say, "shes bad". > I banned Kai Sa one game, and our adc was like "Thats a wasted ban, she sucks". > To that I say (the queue got dodged before I could ever type my reply), what of: > - Missing HP damage on a passive > - High single target damage > - Movespeed buff that gets stealth when evolved, that then turns into a AS buff > - A dash with a shield > - Builds one of the strongest items in Rageblade > is shit? can't forget she's a true hybrid.
: Mordekaiser is basically a gameshark
i'm fine with his mechanics outside of his passive and the W granting sustain (why?????) his scaling is just wonky as fuck. you can crush him to dust and once he hits lvl 11 and has a rylais, welp you lose from then on. you aren't gonna out trade him. you aren't gonna do more dmg than him in a 1v1 unless he has no hands (apologies to any handless morde players) if you want to stop him removing a major player from your team...well iunno what you do just yet. dogpile him and hope he just gets blown up i guess.
: > The concept of defense applies to a bunch of other sports, and it especially applies to League. Wait what? League? A Sport? That is like saying Golf is a sport because of the defensive aspect of golf.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QmAeuRbT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T16:52:40.347+0000) > > Wait what? > > League? A Sport? > > That is like saying Golf is a sport because of the defensive aspect of golf. you can play defensively in golf dude. here, easy scenario. you have a course, any course, but it has a river or lake or some large body of water on it. the particular hole you're on the teeing area is seperated from the green by said body of water at a distance only truly gifted golfers can muster. you can attempt to go under par by getting your tee to go over the body of water and land on the other side of the hole closer to the green, or you can accept going under par and not risk losing your ball to the body of water and incurring penalty.
Lost R (NA)
: I am beyond tired of explaining this
people in this game don't know how to play defensive because the concept of tempo evades them.
: I wanna cry
: Why does Garen lose to almost every toplaner 1v1? I refuse to believe he is a jaggernaut
you trade and then sit back to let your passive tick over 20 seconds later, guess what, you actually won the trade.
Baa Woof (EUW)
: Is there a way to hide my mastery points?
rofl at people wanting to be carried, pathetic.
Anatol278 (EUNE)
: U.gg deoesnt even show vlad bot stats Also his silver winrate is lower tham master+ except mid where he has 49% Broken means bad design and unfun to play against? If so then there are a lot of broken champions (remember s8 {{champion:142}}or {{champion:555}} now) I dont find vlad annoying to face,maybe because i play him a lot and know how to counter 1. Bruisers destroy him 1v1 {{champion:75}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:24}} all are too tanky to die from his burst and can kill him with their dps 2. Vlad relies on his flash or flanks to reach the backline, good peel or mobile carries make it hatd for vlad to kill priority targets 3.point and click cc can stop him after his pool and he can be bursted down {{champion:90}} or{{champion:1}} 4.one mr item is often enaugh to survive initial burst 5 when vlad isnt ahead he gets 1 e 1w 1q and r in the teamfigh. He kills enemies in 1 combo or he dies (if enemies dont panic and cc him)
> [{quoted}](name=Anatol278,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y2EqpZBX,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-04T09:05:08.714+0000) > > U.gg deoesnt even show vlad bot stats > Also his silver winrate is lower tham master+ except mid where he has 49% > Broken means bad design and unfun to play against? > If so then there are a lot of broken champions (remember s8 {{champion:142}}or {{champion:555}} now) > I dont find vlad annoying to face,maybe because i play him a lot and know how to counter > 1. Bruisers destroy him 1v1 {{champion:75}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:24}} all are too tanky to die from his burst and can kill him with their dps > 2. Vlad relies on his flash or flanks to reach the backline, good peel or mobile carries make it hatd for vlad to kill priority targets > 3.point and click cc can stop him after his pool and he can be bursted down {{champion:90}} or{{champion:1}} > 4.one mr item is often enaugh to survive initial burst > 5 when vlad isnt ahead he gets 1 e 1w 1q and r in the teamfigh. He kills enemies in 1 combo or he dies (if enemies dont panic and cc him) https://u.gg/lol/champions/vladimir/build?role=adc&rank=challenger global win rates my dude master, grandmaster and challenger bottom winrates for vlad globally are all above 54% gm and challenger above 60%
: i realize jungle is unfun but lets face it...
no thanks I get my first 3 kills solo
: Ah yes the "not" actual riven nerf 4 seconds on E and revert to Q buff. Absolutely nothing, 4% winrate drop? Nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEHV2PUP,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T20:24:45.323+0000) > > Ah yes the "not" actual riven nerf 4 seconds on E and revert to Q buff. Absolutely nothing, 4% winrate drop? Nothing. that winrate surpassed the old one once those changes were allowed to settle lol. pay attention cause i don't have the time to walk you through every minor factoid.
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUn5I8sW,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T20:07:22.146+0000) > > no not actually, the tank items got nerfed and assassin base dmgs got lowered so that they couldn't just build tank. > but tanks were still busted so individual tanks got nerfed until eventually rito decided the keystones and runes were busted but those nerfed champions didn't actually get anything back for all of that outside of sejuani. > also, lissandra got aftershock nerfed for everyone so tanks have lost quite a lot lol, more than they should have if we take into consideration where things were when all the balance changes from all these flash points occurred. Tanks have been shit every since the %pen changes. There was no reason for it. Sure. They have assassins higher ratios while also give tanks the shaft by making %pen items perfect in every fucking way.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUn5I8sW,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T20:09:30.082+0000) > > Tanks have been shit every since the %pen changes. > > There was no reason for it. Sure. They have assassins higher ratios while also give tanks the shaft by making %pen items perfect in every fucking way. no they haven't been shit since the %pen changes, they got nerfed through all that because their stalwarts were too good. rammus sej naut leona maokai poppy galio ornn sion all these movers and shakers received either direct, or indirect nerfs (often both) without any actual compensation because some edge case champion was abusing a keystone, be it lissandra, camille, gankplank or tenmo.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEHV2PUP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:07:35.395+0000) > > is it a pacebo nerf or an actual "this champ is a problem" nerf? > use YOUR brain, mr. big brain 300iq but can't actually think about context when it comes to nerfs. You're actually delusional , the nerf isn't even out yet , but nah let's keep the circle jerk
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEHV2PUP,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:24:10.657+0000) > > You're actually delusional , the nerf isn't even out yet , but nah let's keep the circle jerk hello, we've just seen ahri get nerfed (not actually), riven get nerfed (not actually) and akali get nerfed (not actually). what delusion are you under?
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N7QjN9vU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:05:52.942+0000) > > she's on the rework bench. good to hear it if thats true
> [{quoted}](name=MrEkkkkkko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N7QjN9vU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-03T20:03:13.726+0000) > > good to hear it if thats true no official word but generally this is how rito put a champ on the rework bench, nerf them till they're nothing. now they mcguffins in the back try to find out what to do with her.
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUn5I8sW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:44:09.931+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M19SRCm9g8 > > this was a thing, i am pointing out the opposite occurring in league history and that it was rightfully dealt with. > tank talon and leblanc btw. Past issues are dealt with already. And the way they dealt with these issues put us into this burst meta we’ve been stuck in.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUn5I8sW,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T20:01:10.557+0000) > > Past issues are dealt with already. And the way they dealt with these issues put us into this burst meta we’ve been stuck in. no not actually, the tank items got nerfed and assassin base dmgs got lowered so that they couldn't just build tank. but tanks were still busted so individual tanks got nerfed until eventually rito decided the keystones and runes were busted but those nerfed champions didn't actually get anything back for all of that outside of sejuani. also, lissandra got aftershock nerfed for everyone so tanks have lost quite a lot lol, more than they should have if we take into consideration where things were when all the balance changes from all these flash points occurred.
Anatol278 (EUNE)
: You cant state he is broken when he has 48% winrate mid master+ and 50% winrate top also master+ He is good in low elo but {{champion:105}} and {{champion:90}} are better mid and {{champion:86}} {{champion:75}} and {{champion:24}} are better top {{champion:8}} has less than 50%winrate in both top and mid in silver Stats clearly show that he doesnt need nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=Anatol278,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y2EqpZBX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-03T17:21:15.572+0000) > > You cant state he is broken when he has 48% winrate mid master+ and 50% winrate top also master+ > He is good in low elo but {{champion:105}} and {{champion:90}} are better mid and {{champion:86}} {{champion:75}} and {{champion:24}} are better top > {{champion:8}} has less than 50%winrate in both top and mid in silver > Stats clearly show that he doesnt need nerfs check his bottom win rate.
: > [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUn5I8sW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:14:44.913+0000) > > yes damage makes you tankier than tank items. > the reverse is also problematic when tank items make you deal more dmg than dmg items. Except there is no situation where a tank item makes you deal more damage than damage items outside of living longer, in which case you still aren’t dealing more damage.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUn5I8sW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:17:41.502+0000) > > Except there is no situation where a tank item makes you deal more damage than damage items outside of living longer, in which case you still aren’t dealing more damage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M19SRCm9g8 this was a thing, i am pointing out the opposite occurring in league history and that it was rightfully dealt with. tank talon and leblanc btw.
: Damage is so high
yes damage makes you tankier than tank items. the reverse is also problematic when tank items make you deal more dmg than dmg items.
: rework taliyah plz?
she's on the rework bench.
: Kai'sa every game
kai'sa is selling too many skins sir. you will have to settle down on this one or we'll have to call the authorities to reprimand your whistle blowing antics, lest it affects the money.
: What would be your focus?
: Nerf smite
must have option to smite teemo though.
Exibir mais

musixxal

Nível 221 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão