BigFBear (EUW)
: I fucking LOVE the new Jungle! Also tanks/Juggs feel WAY better now! Could be a great season!
wow, someone likes the changes and people are incredulous about it. what else is new. this is honestly the best preseason in a while currently, desperately hoping that riot don't listen to the squares saying to revert everything.
: Riot went overboard with the dragons....
the dragons are good, stop complaining and learn the game.
Rewt (NA)
: My main problem with Qiyana
qiyana already fits your description of an assassin, she either uses everything to get the kill, or fails. what a shocker. if she 2 q'd you without ulting or dashing then someone opted to be unskilled against her.
: "What do you do as a toplaner when you get ganked?"-A tierlist.
illaoi is accurate. literally any time my jungler wants to gank her and i'm like "fucking hell can't i just be left alone with her"
: Can we PLEASE do something about the cancer that is Akali?
: wtf is that, i didnt see anything about that in patch notes
> [{quoted}](name=Crowgutter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=itMcXTt9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T00:24:18.128+0000) > > wtf is that, i didnt see anything about that in patch notes some champion is fisting him cause they secured cloud drake. maybe lux.
5050BS (NA)
: Boosting is boosting no matter if they are a paid person or a friend. If I pay someone for sex its prostitution. If I have a sugar baby its prostitution. Just because you call someone by a different name does not change what it is. If it Walks like a Duck.
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEdZqKPE,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-11-20T23:57:38.858+0000) > > Boosting is boosting no matter if they are a paid person or a friend. > > If I pay someone for sex its prostitution. If I have a sugar baby its prostitution. Just because you call someone by a different name does not change what it is. If it Walks like a Duck. then skt boost each other via duo abuse to challenger+ every pro team does this. everyone is boosting. what now? :/ the nuance doesn't matter according to you, boosting is boosting, so what now? we ban every pro team?
: I got bored of mid and top, so I'm maining support now. Got any good tips?
HA, i came here to say play janna. learn how your Q works and you'll be gucci. also learn how to flash R cause you'll need it sometimes. mobi's only max E
: Something i want to address about Support income item changes...
: So.. IMO post, Do you guys agree? if or if not explain :)
i'm fine with the xp changes, if anything they offset the flowchart nature of the game. bottom get's turret, bottom lane swaps with top, get's top turret, swaps with mid, get's mid turret, etc now, with the xp nerfs, that winning bottom lane can't just freely swap and tidy up the map, they can however look for prio on dragons which is fine, a winning bot lane should be permitted to do that with some weight to their presence in their respective lane, not in all the other lanes with impunity though that was disgusting and it can stay gone. all the junglers i've seen today have been racking up plenty of killshare btw, at least the good ones lol. drakes are otherwise perfect as far as i'm concerned, no changes needed rather focus on the items and champs now. heck even the elder execute is fine, can be played around, doesn't result in an autowin, and enables people who are executing well to "win more" which has always been a problem since solo carries got nerfed cause of faker.
: Velkoz is actually good in mid lane, brand lux and Zyra are garbage tier because their kits are garbage for solo lane. Although in lux case her numbers can’t be good for wave clear without her being broken. I don’t care that riot intended for brand and Zyra to be mid landers. Their kits obviously didn’t aged well enough to keep up with today’s (more like anything pass season 6) mid lane meta.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B3kdaKVq,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-11-20T22:29:31.528+0000) > > Velkoz is actually good in mid lane, brand lux and Zyra are garbage tier because their kits are garbage for solo lane. Although in lux case her numbers can’t be good for wave clear without her being broken. > > I don’t care that riot intended for brand and Zyra to be mid landers. Their kits obviously didn’t aged well enough to keep up with today’s (more like anything pass season 6) mid lane meta. brand is still good in mid, zyra is godtier against bruisers and melee's in general. lux had a stint in mid earlier this year where she was unplayable so people decided to take her to support instead and then bitched when her base shield value got nerfed due to her being played support, it was good against the dmg heavy mids until the players had to take her to support to seek power, and so riot responded. like i said. this happens with all of these champs that people are too skill gated to take mid.
: Alcoves in my opinion are just death traps.
i play in the alcoves when i want to mindgame my opponent. i walk in one side, come out the other, can even hop the wall to get into the middle bush on most of my picks. it's good shit :/ ya'll hating cause you misplaying.
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B3kdaKVq,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:36:55.971+0000) > > yeah that's cause rito nerfed her way back when and instead of her player base staying mid as intended they chased the LP. > heck even moving her to top lane would have resulted in a better balance outlook re zyra for the future but oh well, it's not my champion so i don't really give a fuck. I don't see an issue with people taking champions into lanes they were "not intended" for. What does that even mean. If vayne support works then you pick it. It's simple as that. Sunfire cape spam used to work on shaco and evelyn and people did it. People will always find ways to break the game. It's how things work. If you had no choice of where to take a champion whatsoever then Riot should enforce it and lock position according to your champion pick. Since this is not the case i can very well take soraka adc toplane and try my luck.
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B3kdaKVq,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:42:58.548+0000) > > I don't see an issue with people taking champions into lanes they were "not intended" for. > > What does that even mean. If vayne support works then you pick it. It's simple as that. > Sunfire cape spam used to work on shaco and evelyn and people did it. > > People will always find ways to break the game. It's how things work and the sunfire stacking was removed pretty quickly. look, people want to complain that their champs are being nerfed after they've had a run as supports, well they wouldn't be getting nerfed if the player base wasn't pigeonholing them into off roles in order to gain power. and then later some mage player is gonna bitch that their champion got nerfed in support, like lol what else would they expect when they take a champion that is geared to solo lane and they put it in the vulnerable duo lane hoping to catch bodies.
Uraraka (EUNE)
: Remove Anti-Poaching from Tier 3 Support items
i'm fine with it, got pretty sick of supports roaming to my lane to farm it.
: When can we talk about Kindred's passive and how Senna's overshadows hers?
kindred has much more consistent dmg though so power budget has been accounted for.
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B3kdaKVq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:29:13.103+0000) > > you know, if people would just play those champs in their intended roles then riot would balance accordingly. > you guys shooting yourselves in the foot by insisting on taking brand, zyra, velkoz etc to bottom lane and supporting where rito have to nerf ya'll into barely anything so that regular supports get to play the game too. For Zyra's case i think that even Riot agreed she's more of a support now (or was) That being said i had a lot of success playing Zyra midlane but she's not good or ideal in a lot of matchups ... with champions that can gap - close... which is... a lot nowadays. You can't go and last hit because you could potentially die at any moment.
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B3kdaKVq,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:34:26.568+0000) > > For Zyra's case i think that even Riot agreed she's more of a support now (or was) > > That being said i had a lot of success playing Zyra midlane but she's not good or ideal in a lot of matchups ... with champions that can gap - close... which is... a lot nowadays. > > You can't go and last hit because you could potentially die at any moment. yeah that's cause rito nerfed her way back when and instead of her player base staying mid as intended they chased the LP. heck even moving her to top lane would have resulted in a better balance outlook re zyra for the future but oh well, it's not my champion so i don't really give a fuck.
Zaiin (EUNE)
: Patch 9.23 First feelings
if anyone complains about the dragons i honestly disregard their post now. literally best addition in years but here comes the west to insist it shouldn't have been done. it's pathetic.
: Why haven't physics been added to League?
closest you could probably get is like having fizz's fish eat a yordle.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: You dont find your main. Your main finds you
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3nRP41iL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-28T19:23:03.292+0000) > > You dont find your main. Your main finds you yes
: Support: Reduction & Removal of Mages
you know, if people would just play those champs in their intended roles then riot would balance accordingly. you guys shooting yourselves in the foot by insisting on taking brand, zyra, velkoz etc to bottom lane and supporting where rito have to nerf ya'll into barely anything so that regular supports get to play the game too.
5050BS (NA)
: You mean you stomp top and as soon as the game moves past laning you see your team lost so you lost.
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xuZqOXYy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T19:54:22.428+0000) > > You mean you stomp top and as soon as the game moves past laning you see your team lost so you lost. that's only 30% of the time. other times people just don't know how to late game and i'm not one to instruct people with pings.
: I already think season 10 is the worst season yet and here's why
Mradr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZQXuAf2d,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-20T13:15:49.168+0000) > > her E is realy strong for skill levels that can use the information it unearths. > so that means everything below plat her E is useless unless by chance the hawk sweeps over a person. Well there is a lot of things to that though: 1) Its a one skill point skill. For example, would you say the same thing if they scale it out more? 2) Would you say the value is different for a group q E vs a solo q E? 3) How are you valuing that skill out? Because a good place ward only cost 75g and can last a lot longer. 4) How useful is E during fights and or controlling the battle field? 5) The information is powerful - but how well does it scale thought the game as well? Early it's really useful and the argument for ganks holds well - but what about mid to late where ganks arnt really a thing and by then the support player already has a few sources of wards that they can start placing along with the other team? 5 x 3 + 5 = 20 wards just from a single team at any one time. How much vision does a team really need? How well does that information really scale vs an ability that can shut it all down in one shot? 6) Is that information worth more than another stun, root, damage ability, or escape? That last one I point out because - that seem to be the go to for everyone so far it seems. That the information if powerful for her controlling the lane - but would it really make a difference if she was givin an escape instead? Because so far there are other ADCs and those games run just fine with or with an Ashe on the other team. I might be new - but I play with both high Elo players and low Elo players - and the only BIG difference I see between them is skill - and NOT doing silly stuff like we see in low elo face checking dragon. More or less - doesn't that mean the skill should be redesign to support both high and low ELo players more? For example, with a short version and range but with a blindeness effect that would scale outside of just how E works now but still a really good utility ability? Why not give it both sight + darkness like effect shorting the range other enemy champs can see that are hit in that area? This would benefit fights as well making the ability useful outside of a lane phase. The effect could be less given vision than the very large one it is is now, but over all, E + R combo would be VERY scary to see and over all could have a big impact on her over all kit. As for scaling it - scale the vision area of effect that the spells has on someone. Doesn't do damage, but VERY utility line of effect that would more or less be limited to how a skill player would/could react with/to. This would benefit both support and ADC play as well gank play or even an escape play. For 5 seconds, the area hawk-shot hits will be granted vision, enemies cough in the blast will also have their vision darken for 2 seconds. Area of effect will scale starting (making up numbers) 2-3-5 radius with 5 being what it is now. OR==== For 3 seconds, the area hawk-shot hits will be granted vision, enemies cough in the blast will also have their vision darken for 1.5-2-2.5 seconds. Scaling will be vision time. Radius will be shorten to 3 over the current 5 cutting it in half. OR==== For 2-3.5-5 seconds, the area hawk-shot hits will be granted vision, enemies cough in the blast will also have their vision darken for 1-2.5-3 seconds. Scaling will be vision time. Radius will be shorten to 3 over the current 5 cutting it in half. - I recommend this as it makes wanting to put point or two into this very powerful while offering scaling with the effect. Seems fair for early game till late game and would really play off the utility line of the skill. This would make it very worthy of putting a skill point or two into it. Arguable if HawkShot is Ashes more powerful skill of her kit - this would both nerf and buf it at the same time as it forces it to start smaller for the information while still offering a small window to do something with that information like a gank, another attack, or escaping. High elo would love the plays that could make off this while lower elo would benefit by having some effect on the fight play. The scaling helps roll and give purpose to the ability more as the game continues into the later stages.
> [{quoted}](name=Mradr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZQXuAf2d,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:33:35.163+0000) > > Well there is a lot of things to that though: > 1) Its a one skill point skill. For example, would you say the same thing if they scale it out more? > 2) Would you say the value is different for a group q E vs a solo q E? > 3) How are you valuing that skill out? Because a good place ward only cost 75g and can last a lot longer. > 4) How useful is E during fights and or controlling the battle field? > 5) The information is powerful - but how well does it scale thought the game as well? Early it's really useful and the argument for ganks holds well - but what about mid to late where ganks arnt really a thing and by then the support player already has a few sources of wards that they can start placing along with the other team? 5 x 3 + 5 = 20 wards just from a single team at any one time. How much vision does a team really need? How well does that information really scale vs an ability that can shut it all down in one shot? > 6) Is that information worth more than another stun, root, damage ability, or escape? > > That last one I point out because - that seem to be the go to for everyone so far it seems. That the information if powerful for her controlling the lane - but would it really make a difference if she was givin an escape instead? Because so far there are other ADCs and those games run just fine with or with an Ashe on the other team. > > I might be new - but I play with both high Elo players and low Elo players - and the only BIG difference I see between them is skill - and NOT doing silly stuff like we see in low elo face checking dragon. More or less - doesn't that mean the skill should be redesign to support both high and low ELo players more? For example, with a short version and range but with a blindeness effect that would scale outside of just how E works now but still a really good utility ability? > > Why not give it both sight + darkness like effect shorting the range other enemy champs can see that are hit in that area? This would benefit fights as well making the ability useful outside of a lane phase. The effect could be less given vision than the very large one it is is now, but over all, E + R combo would be VERY scary to see and over all could have a big impact on her over all kit. As for scaling it - scale the vision area of effect that the spells has on someone. Doesn't do damage, but VERY utility line of effect that would more or less be limited to how a skill player would/could react with/to. This would benefit both support and ADC play as well gank play or even an escape play. > > For 5 seconds, the area hawk-shot hits will be granted vision, enemies cough in the blast will also have their vision darken for 2 seconds. Area of effect will scale starting (making up numbers) 2-3-5 radius with 5 being what it is now. > OR==== > For 3 seconds, the area hawk-shot hits will be granted vision, enemies cough in the blast will also have their vision darken for 1.5-2-2.5 seconds. Scaling will be vision time. Radius will be shorten to 3 over the current 5 cutting it in half. > OR==== > For 2-3.5-5 seconds, the area hawk-shot hits will be granted vision, enemies cough in the blast will also have their vision darken for 1-2.5-3 seconds. Scaling will be vision time. Radius will be shorten to 3 over the current 5 cutting it in half. - I recommend this as it makes wanting to put point or two into this very powerful while offering scaling with the effect. > > Seems fair for early game till late game and would really play off the utility line of the skill. This would make it very worthy of putting a skill point or two into it. Arguable if HawkShot is Ashes more powerful skill of her kit - this would both nerf and buf it at the same time as it forces it to start smaller for the information while still offering a small window to do something with that information like a gank, another attack, or escaping. High elo would love the plays that could make off this while lower elo would benefit by having some effect on the fight play. The scaling helps roll and give purpose to the ability more as the game continues into the later stages. what are you arguing, it lights up the whole map in a line. do you know how much value that is? :/ you can see what route a jungler has taken. you can see which scuttles are being contested. you can see gank paths. roam paths. respawn timers on camps. it can show pink wards. ashe's E can show pink wards bro, and it can't be countered with anything, it's not like twisted fate pressing R but i have a spell shield so he can't see me, no, the bird see's all things it flies over. the spell has so much value that rito can't give it more value or else ashe takes over the game. but you should know this already.
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwoOaoTh,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T17:36:36.120+0000) > > no it wasn't, the game was run by bottom lane and the community had yet to wake up to how good teleport is. > kass broken > ahri broken > talon broken > jayce broken > karthus broken > sion broken > xin broken > lb broken > darius > irelia broken > like lol are you even accounting for the objectively failed concepts that were in the game when you say this or do you just enjoy nostalgia vision? > nevermind dfg and all it's woes. thats almost no difference to now.. well the killed inting sion so hes maybe not on that list but you literally named all the problem champions from season 9 you forgot katarena and akali tho
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwoOaoTh,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T17:42:37.100+0000) > > thats almost no difference to now.. well the killed inting sion so hes maybe not on that list but you literally named all the problem champions from season 9 > you forgot katarena and akali tho kata and akali are not problem champs though, matter of fact akali has been overnerfed since some 4 patches ago but people think she's still a champion for some reason. lb not a champion currently. xin, lol kass was given a buff which made him borderline S-tier on his W but without that he's barely existing. current karthus is whatever, there's ways to deal with him which people don't employ so he looks strong. the rest are all outclassed by something else currently. like lol how do we compare talon with a silence and how broken that is, to talon with his parkour fetish and people only getting upset that he runs away from them so effectively. can't compare the rift jump with the rift walk, those are different spells. remember when lb had a silence? remember when kass had a silence? no one has to deal with those things anymore and somehow i'm supposed to compare the new with the old and ignore the boundless utility a point and click silence can bring to a contest. instead i'm supposed to buy into this psychosis that s9 was worse than le classique seasons and that s10 will be worse still, maybe if i played adc and would bitch about assassins while getting bottled in lane by mages i could partake in such a psychosis.
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfo67IFQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:48:10.134+0000) > > people enter the preseason without having theorycrafted anything so they shit the bed constantly and make the game unplayable by being an anchor on their teams. > bad players make the game bad. Thats not even the problem. The problem is the game is focused on dragons, everyone does 1 shot damage, supports are useless and more unfun than ever, rift can be grabbed twice and towers are still made of tissue paper, items are just beyond broken. Minion block is still a thing, button presses randomly dont register on 50+ ping. Random inputs happen and cause you to use abilities without pressing anything on 50+ ping. Client still crashes and bugs, CONSTANTLY. Minion block is STILL happening and is getting worse every season. Alcoves are useless. New dragons map changes are so stupid its unreal. Dragon soul is broken, mountain drake is broken. Minion block is broken. Fix the game riot you have a pbe for a reason instead of just using the live version as a testing ground maybe use the TESTING GROUND you ALREADY have?
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfo67IFQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T17:30:44.334+0000) > > Thats not even the problem. The problem is the game is focused on dragons, everyone does 1 shot damage, supports are useless and more unfun than ever, rift can be grabbed twice and towers are still made of tissue paper, items are just beyond broken. Minion block is still a thing, button presses randomly dont register on 50+ ping. Random inputs happen and cause you to use abilities without pressing anything on 50+ ping. Client still crashes and bugs, CONSTANTLY. Minion block is STILL happening and is getting worse every season. Alcoves are useless. New dragons map changes are so stupid its unreal. Dragon soul is broken, mountain drake is broken. Minion block is broken. Fix the game riot you have a pbe for a reason instead of just using the live version as a testing ground maybe use the TESTING GROUND you ALREADY have? game has always been focused on drakes, at least now it makes sense for it to be so as the mechanics accommodate the approach. very few champions do one shot damage, the ones that do outright have to or they lose. supports are the same frankly, you're either good at it or you aren't and that dictates your entire outlook on the role, you should try playing some janna. rift being gettable twice is negligible, literally do not care about it. the only "broken" items are mage items, once again. minion block was a conscious design choice made in season 1... i play on 200 ping and my button presses register just fine. there are no random inputs that's just you clicking something you didn't want to be it an ability icon or the minimap. client has always crashed dating back to "le golden years," that aside current client is very pc friendly as far as i'm concerned, i can now leave the client open for a week and it won't start hiccuping my machine when i attempt to make it do the thing it does after 4 days of being permaopened. minion block doesn't get worse by accident, that's riot nerfing player mechanics because people are getting too good for the scope of the design. alcoves are brilliant additions, use your brain instead of saying they're useless. map changes are good, finally something to make these lazy brains playing league actually think about the changing state of the game. dragon soul is supposed to be broken. the rest you repeat as though it'll make your argument valid. also the pbe cannot make any competitive balance checks, it's not a competitive server. i mean come on man, all that server is for is bug testing obvious bugs not for balancing things to perfection, and really it's working as intended, like most things introduced this patch.
: > this is the crux of every "dragons are too strong" thread and they aren't stronger than season 3 dragon. except season 3 was actually good
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwoOaoTh,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T17:12:52.723+0000) > > except season 3 was actually good no it wasn't, the game was run by bottom lane and the community had yet to wake up to how good teleport is. kass broken ahri broken talon broken jayce broken karthus broken sion broken xin broken lb broken darius irelia broken like lol are you even accounting for the objectively failed concepts that were in the game when you say this or do you just enjoy nostalgia vision? nevermind dfg and all it's woes.
Bumbl3bee (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EGR6LOZ6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-20T10:02:23.912+0000) > > if you're encountering those bots then...iunno how else to say it, you must really suck at this game. you are one of dumb people who think it wont effect you if you are "high" elo just wait inactive hours budd you will cry to rito
> [{quoted}](name=Bumbl3bee,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EGR6LOZ6,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:53:52.203+0000) > > you are one of dumb people who think it wont effect you if you are "high" elo just wait inactive hours budd you will cry to rito not even high elo, just average high silver and you aren't gonna find bots there.
Sydney26 (EUW)
: Sanguine Blade is BROKEN
you get the buff when there are 1 or fewer enemies around. hello.
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfo67IFQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:15:44.279+0000) > > lol it's just bad players making it bad. What?
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfo67IFQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:46:26.981+0000) > > What? people enter the preseason without having theorycrafted anything so they shit the bed constantly and make the game unplayable by being an anchor on their teams. bad players make the game bad.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Worlds pass gone from store?
worlds is over, why do you still expect to get a worlds pass?
: > how? infernal straight up removes bushes and walls ocean adds bushes where there should never be bushes and honey fruit in lanes... vision was already a problem in season 9, and now its even worse cloud dragon gives up to 30% ult cooldown... yea thats balanced.. now you have to play around teamfight ults all the time because you have no idea when they are off cd
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwoOaoTh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:40:00.333+0000) > > infernal straight up removes bushes and walls > > ocean adds bushes where there should never be bushes and honey fruit in lanes... vision was already a problem in season 9, and now its even worse > > cloud dragon gives up to 30% ult cooldown... yea thats balanced.. now you have to play around teamfight ults all the time because you have no idea when they are off cd all working as intended, all of those are good changes. what, your brain plasticity is gone so the changing map is too much now? :/ map barely changes btw ocean not as strong as the boards hype it up to be, vision not an issue either if you have 5 functional players. removing walls is probably best addition of the season so far along with mountain adding walls. largely indifferent on the other two, like lol how super impactful bro, if you weren't getting vision before then it won't make a difference if there's one or two more bushes, you wouldn't have seen what was inside anyway, likewise if you are good on vision you now have potentially more opportunities to showcase it. :/ another one, why do you expect to be rewarded for failure and why should other people not be rewarded for succeeding? this is the crux of every "dragons are too strong" thread and they aren't stronger than season 3 dragon.
: > drake changes are neat, they were sorely needed. they make the game really stupid
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YwoOaoTh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:16:15.710+0000) > > they make the game really stupid how?
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:52:30.456+0000) > > my wife just went into labor, guess i'm getting banned now. If it happens 30 times in a row within a short time then you are deserving it.
> [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:00:48.228+0000) > > If it happens 30 times in a row within a short time then you are deserving it. fair enough but i don't think anyone would even do it intentionally 30 times.
eDYale (NA)
: Why is preseason always unplayable for 2 months?
lol it's just bad players making it bad.
: season 10.. worst season gimic yet
they did that with xp so that actual supports get played in support. the champions that are designed to be played with a deficit, you know those ones? drake changes are neat, they were sorely needed.
: Do I still get Victorious Aatrox even though I'm gold 4 -3 LP?
: We are talking about two different things. When someone disconnects because his client crashed or something then he becomes disconnected in the game. He doesn't seems to be a connected player. Am I right? If I am then I don't see your problem. I think the game can seperate the players who instantly disconnect from those who are disconnected because of the afk timer.
> [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUEsV3EY,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:49:42.868+0000) > > We are talking about two different things. When someone disconnects because his client crashed or something then he becomes disconnected in the game. He doesn't seems to be a connected player. Am I right? If I am then I don't see your problem. I think the game can seperate the players who instantly disconnect from those who are disconnected because of the afk timer. my wife just went into labor, guess i'm getting banned now.
: I think it is time to ban afk players for good
the afk system is fine, it's you, the community, who make it unworkable by not simply ff'ing when there's an afk.
: "Raptor Cloak doesn't build into anything. Sorry, Darius"
: seriously does anyone else feel trolled when reading the patchnotes?
: No junglers released in over 2 years
when riot try to make a jungler they make a solo laner. when riot try to make a solo laner they end up in the jungle. aphelios will probably be a jungler.
Mradr (NA)
: So why is Ash E not as good as other champs?
her E is realy strong for skill levels that can use the information it unearths. so that means everything below plat her E is useless unless by chance the hawk sweeps over a person.
: hahahah, i like actualy forbidden for toplaner to be impactfull or relevant in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=TTg Scirocco5,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9pgu6tmT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-20T12:19:40.580+0000) > > hahahah, i like actualy forbidden for toplaner to be impactfull or relevant in this game. you want teleport to be buffed when it's already the most powerful summoner after flash. what is wrong with you? do you know how this game works? :/ and you don't get the tp buff because you actually need to demonstrate that you can make meaningful decisions. i mean come the fuck on. the worst breed of toplaner is the one asking for a teleport buff, actually comical. you want me to take you seriously? :/
OKIDJ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3wQ8zI25,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-19T05:43:11.050+0000) > > feel is subjective, so this is all invalid. Well yes, but actually no. The clunkiness or smoothness, heft or grace of a character is objectively felt by the design of the character. It affects what the player feels, not the other way around.
> [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3wQ8zI25,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-11-20T02:54:51.474+0000) > > Well yes, but actually no. The clunkiness or smoothness, heft or grace of a character is objectively felt by the design of the character. It affects what the player feels, not the other way around. nah mate, as a designer one intentionally makes sion "feel" clunky after applying logic to it by observing his character. he's not a dashy dashy character by the written lore is he? :/
: 2019 World Pass Gone
last chance to buy the pass went by. i don't know how you're surprised by this cause every event with a pass has had the pass exit the shop a week before token spending is closed. you were late, stop being upset about it, it's ugly.
jtkitten (NA)
: We told you it would happen, and it did!
people with some of the lowest mmr complaining about bots. like bro come on now.
: Where's the teleport buff to help toplaner keep up with dragons festa every 5 minute ?
Saezio (EUNE)
: How was s9 tank meta?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-11-20T01:26:42.272+0000) > > How was s9 tank meta? it wasn't, that's the point. the best sion player, for instance, plays him full lethality.
: Where's my support item as a melee tank support?
you aren't actually allowed a functioning tank support item because that means tank meta and tank meta is bad times. you can have a barely serviceable item though.
Ch4nezz (EUNE)
: What are some of the best one shot champions?
{{champion:45}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:7}}
Exibir mais

preternatural

Nível 332 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão