: Ah that's why you're so mad, you can't spam Q anymore. And you think he's early game, lul
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T02:23:40.108+0000) > > Ah that's why you're so mad, you can't spam Q anymore. And you think he's early game, lul Oh ye the point i made was deffo about spamming "Q" couldn't care less about it being skill shot. You're clearly overlooking every other point, but i'd expect nothing more from some one of less skill then my self and knowledge.
Mr Penguin (EUNE)
: I also meant that his Q has a CD that's too high for it's damage, but yeah.
You are correct the cd is to high based on the damage is does.
: > [{quoted}](name=space caose,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T09:05:47.506+0000) > > Ha ha p4 with a negative win rate, and what 1000 game's? That's show's me you have no idea what you're talking about, p4 is pretty much gold and any one can hit with half decent game play mechanics, come back when you're least diamond and going possative. > > Now let me explain to you why pantheon is currently bad in (Higher elo D4+) > > The champ's q does no damage when used at long range, the poke isn't worth the mana and fucking up your minion wave to deal less then 100 damage to champ isn't worth it at all. Poking with q requires you to get up close to the enemy in order to deal any sort of damage and to get a decent trade out of it, most top laners will always out trade you because they have lower cd's and better stats with better item build path. > > W is really only an engage so that you can q poke, once its down you're pretty much stuck behind your wave for 13's while you can't do shit. > > E is alright concept but fails to hard duo to the fact is has a super long cool down, can't be used offensively and pretty much slows you to the point you're a free kill, even activating it early does nothing. > > R is terrible, it has a higher cd then before does less damage, doesn't slow the enemy, don't indicate to team mate's you coming in and pretty much any player with half a brain can dodge it, since its crap. > > (side note) No one is complaining that pantheon got a skill shot, we are complaining that the champ is useless and unplayable in pretty much every top lane meta match up, even in the one's he was 100% winning as old. Also a lot of champtions have point and click abilites that are far worse the pantheons and many more champs have far worse combos then panth. You're not even ranked 👀👀👀 you don't even play this game, you're just mad because you want to be mad. My man, you gotta work on that issue. Also you're trying to explain to me how a late game champ doesn't deal damage early. This is some terrible bait and poor trolling on your end.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:14:06.834+0000) > > You're not even ranked 👀👀👀 you don't even play this game, you're just mad because you want to be mad. My man, you gotta work on that issue. > > Also you're trying to explain to me how a late game champ doesn't deal damage early. This is some terrible bait and poor trolling on your end. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Gashru1 Feel free to add me anytime. "Doesn't play ranked" I have more then one account dedicated to just only panth. Panth isn't a late game champ.
: > [{quoted}](name=space caose,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T21:21:58.164+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/534dd86baf83faed004989bd73098245 Old q does more damage. > https://gyazo.com/87a766819f971d2a4e8aa0e5fbec330c > > https://gyazo.com/13fa0f026f754b7a16ac2cb34eeac4c7 Old ult has lower cd. > https://gyazo.com/393ae7c40874e4558f6c067f1661b28f > > Please stop spewing wrong information when you have no idea about the old champ. You are leaving out that his passive more than makes up for this damage and in exchange his q range is at least double what it was before with quite a lot less warning and cast time on his ult. You could just walk out of panths old ult. The new one is a lot more likely to force a flash
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T15:04:02.297+0000) > > You are leaving out that his passive more than makes up for this damage and in exchange his q range is at least double what it was before with quite a lot less warning and cast time on his ult. You could just walk out of panths old ult. The new one is a lot more likely to force a flash His passive does not make up for the damage, so you're telling me having to 5 stack just to do a bit more damage, that's if you even hit your q is more damage then old point and click Q? Nope. No you couldn't just walk out of old panth ult since it slowed, and if placed righ (The only time they walk out, was if you miss judged the landing, but then again you could cancel the old ult can't with the new one. I've yet to see some one flash the new panth alt, since all they do is side step it. You have no idea what you're talking about.
: > [{quoted}](name=space caose,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-08-27T11:54:49.192+0000) > > I strongly agree with this, i'm losing match up i'd 100% win as old panth. Also diamond and with around 9yrs of playing him. The guy atm is a walking ward. Or as a support, he's a walking stunbot. Except a bit more useful now Hopefully riot does something about Pantheon top
> [{quoted}](name=l love Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-28T10:08:36.002+0000) > > Or as a support, he's a walking stunbot. Except a bit more useful now > > Hopefully riot does something about Pantheon top Its funny cause even a support he's meh. But people saying he's counterable now and less toxic. Yet, any tank destroyed panth top as long he managed his hp and out traded the panth q, anything with a shield/slow fucked panth top. Hard counters, Malphite,garen,cho,mundo, riven, daruis, keenen, ryze... I could on about how many match ups panth lost top side.
: > [{quoted}](name=space caose,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T11:58:56.212+0000) > > How do you get them low with Q? When it does 50% less damage on the last person hit. If you're standing behind minions you're going to take no damage what so ever. His current cd are Q- 10s W-13s E-22s. You're doing something very wrong to be taking damage from him. Did you just not read the section above that? These were the OLD styles of playing.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d00010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T21:53:10.170+0000) > > Did you just not read the section above that? These were the OLD styles of playing. You stated mundo has no "Skill shot" when he has q! You know nothing about league or play styles. Every champ you named has counters and weaknesses, i can't even remember the last time i even saw mundo in solo q game, oh wait because he's not that great and takes for ever to scale.
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:30:02.849+0000) > > While I'm not a Pantheon main, he was one of my main ones in my pool of junglers. I played one game of this new Pantheon and I will never touch him again. Soraka does more damage than him. He is complete shit now and literally unplayable. I sympathize with his mains. Anyone that gets fed with this new Panth is probably playing against beginner bots. > > I love seeing a Panth on the enemy team because I know it's an easy win due to it being 4v5. And I've been right so far. Lol, try autoing minions for his passive. idk what you are talking about his q does way more damage than before with double the range at least, his ult has less cooldown and almost no warning compared to before, and he gets a better braum/moving yauo windwall that does damage with no cost to his kit. Pretty sure he is a good deal of a better more competitive champion than he was before
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:45:52.175+0000) > > Lol, try autoing minions for his passive. idk what you are talking about his q does way more damage than before with double the range at least, his ult has less cooldown and almost no warning compared to before, and he gets a better braum/moving yauo windwall that does damage with no cost to his kit. Pretty sure he is a good deal of a better more competitive champion than he was before https://gyazo.com/534dd86baf83faed004989bd73098245 Old q does more damage. https://gyazo.com/87a766819f971d2a4e8aa0e5fbec330c https://gyazo.com/13fa0f026f754b7a16ac2cb34eeac4c7 Old ult has lower cd. https://gyazo.com/393ae7c40874e4558f6c067f1661b28f Please stop spewing wrong information when you have no idea about the old champ.
: So what? It's a rework, of course it's going to be different. Inverted Composer stopped playing Yorick after the rework, does that mean the champ was healthy before and should be reverted? Hell no. Does that mean he's garbage post-rework? Hell no. Wanna know why champs are reworked? Their kits are number games. Either too OP because their numbers are too high, or garbage because their numbers are too low. Look at Mundo, do you see any skillshots? How about Voli? Fiddle? They were made in regards to macro play but they've become problematic. Wanna know why the mains quit? Because they were there for simple styles. {{champion:80}} spam Q, get them low, W E Q. {{champion:266}} AA, AA, AA, AA, AA, toggle W, AA, AA, AA, R, AA, AA, AA {{champion:84}} Q AA W Q AA W Q AA W R R Q AA R Sorry you have to actually try to land shit now (Except Akali she's still bullshit) like the rest of us.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-27T08:44:47.926+0000) > > So what? It's a rework, of course it's going to be different. Inverted Composer stopped playing Yorick after the rework, does that mean the champ was healthy before and should be reverted? Hell no. Does that mean he's garbage post-rework? Hell no. Wanna know why champs are reworked? Their kits are number games. Either too OP because their numbers are too high, or garbage because their numbers are too low. Look at Mundo, do you see any skillshots? How about Voli? Fiddle? They were made in regards to macro play but they've become problematic. Wanna know why the mains quit? Because they were there for simple styles. > > {{champion:80}} spam Q, get them low, W E Q. > > {{champion:266}} AA, AA, AA, AA, AA, toggle W, AA, AA, AA, R, AA, AA, AA > > {{champion:84}} Q AA W Q AA W Q AA W R R Q AA R > > Sorry you have to actually try to land shit now (Except Akali she's still bullshit) like the rest of us. How do you get them low with Q? When it does 50% less damage on the last person hit. If you're standing behind minions you're going to take no damage what so ever. His current cd are Q- 10s W-13s E-22s. You're doing something very wrong to be taking damage from him.
: > [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-27T04:21:09.406+0000) > > I really don't feel like watching 44 minutes of this. Why is the video so long? It looks like someone just snatched a massive stretch of his stream when they could have just given me 5 minutes of the important stuff. > > That being said, the Panth rework feels like it's staying, not because Riot is stubborn, but because the new one is a) interactive b) not brain dead c) far more skill expressive. Sure, he's still easy to play but that's because he's supposed to be an easy pickup champion. If people are leaving I'm assuming it's because they don't like how you have to actually use part of your brain when you play him, which is the only thing I can think of because he essentially plays the exact same as before: poke, initiate, retreat, repeat. His damage is nowhere near what it used to be. From what Ive heard from the most prolific Panth mains, he now loses roughly 85% of all toplane matchups. They dont like his E. Once you get to a certain Elo, his E is more useless than anything, mostly because he had no real damage during it. Sure it can stop ults but most people will just hold their ult until its used. Its weak to dashes and mobility. They also really hate his new ult. Its damage is nerfed, its AOE is nerfed, its CD is 30 sec longer than old ult, it cant be canceled, it gives no notification to your teamates where its going to land unlike the old one, and enemies have a ton of time to get out of the way. Believe it or not, panth as he is now is finding the most success as a kill lane support. He gets whooped in top, his jungle is mediocre, his midlane is mediocre. Hes just in a bad spot once you get past diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=Zephyr1991,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-27T04:46:13.587+0000) > > His damage is nowhere near what it used to be. From what Ive heard from the most prolific Panth mains, he now loses roughly 85% of all toplane matchups. > > They dont like his E. Once you get to a certain Elo, his E is more useless than anything, mostly because he had no real damage during it. Sure it can stop ults but most people will just hold their ult until its used. Its weak to dashes and mobility. They also really hate his new ult. Its damage is nerfed, its AOE is nerfed, its CD is 30 sec longer than old ult, it cant be canceled, it gives no notification to your teamates where its going to land unlike the old one, and enemies have a ton of time to get out of the way. > > Believe it or not, panth as he is now is finding the most success as a kill lane support. He gets whooped in top, his jungle is mediocre, his midlane is mediocre. Hes just in a bad spot once you get past diamond. I strongly agree with this, i'm losing match up i'd 100% win as old panth. Also diamond and with around 9yrs of playing him. The guy atm is a walking ward.
: I love your assumptions. I've been here since the end of season 1. Same account. It's very easy to follow the rules and keep my account. Have fun with your tin foil hat.
Stayed deluded my man, anything to protect riot i guess. Means little to me, ill keep making new account and getting them to diamond. Really doesn't matter if one gets banned. As long as i'm not buying their skins, it don't matter to much.
: You go run along and have fun with your conspiracy theories, laddie.
Conspiracy theory, it’s pretty much fact at this stage, riot have had years to reform the ban system yet refuse to do so. They have had the same generic message for years now. Ban = new accounts, new account = skins re bought, which means revenue. Not my fault you guys ain’t been here since season 1. That’s why they allow you to make a brand new account without any previous punishments Tide to it, so you can carry on playing the game and buying content, a banned player doesn’t generate revenue. This why you’ll be allowed multiple accounts with no problem. But keep being blind.
: Seriously...all of this for "permanent chat restriction." Jesus Christ. Dude, bottom line. If you've been punished with a permanent suspension, understand this - **YOU ARE NOT RIOT'S TARGET CUSTOMER**. They are not interested in finding ways to keep you playing, and the rest of us are not interested in playing with you.
That's where you're wrong, i mean very wrong. They perma ban you because they understand you will most likely make a new account and buy the same skins for that account. Offering a perma chat restriction does not help them generate revenue. They make money of the resale of skins to perma banned players.
: Yes, the way old Panth had pressure in-lane was the unhealthy part thanks to half of your abilities being Point & Clicks. Also, it sounds like you have very little experience in utilizing current Pantheon, cz he has a lot more utilities than his old self.
"Has a lot more" No he really doesn't have a lot more and even if he did having more doesn't mean his good or anywhere close. The guy sucks in lane, where he's meant to be strong he can't even match half the top lane champs in fighting or sustain. So he's sucking in his main phase they he ain't going to be doing anything better out side of it. He falls off to hard into mid game, he really doesn't have a certain itemization which allow's him to be a threat in the side lane's like he you used to be, he still has the problem where if he engages at the wrong time or can't kill his enemy fast enough he just gets shat on. I could go on and on about the problems the new champs, but i'm not really going to point out how bad he is in everything threat to players below diamond.
Mr Penguin (EUNE)
: His kit lacks mostly just CC and the ability to deal significant damage later in the game. The W overhaul should be enough, if you get a bad position, like, enemy front line sits in front of you, and you got enough range, you can go straight to the enemy back line, and stun their team as well. Still can be interrupted, so it's not overpowered. Old Panth was trash compared to the new one kit-wise, the new one just has bad numbers and the old W. I agree that he needs more damage beyond first enemy hit on the long range Q. Also, I buffed Q's ratio so it can be better late game, and having the max hp ratios on his W should bring Bruiser Pantheon a little bit above the Assassin one, since he wont benefit as much as building ad/hp items.
You're telling me the old panth was trash yet, i could easy 1000-0 the enemy adc with just 2 lethality item. Yet i can't do that with the the new panth, the old panth was very good interms of lane pressense the only problem old panth had, was he had no real disengage when you went in for the combo. What would of sorted that problem out was to offer a tad bit higher stun on his W to make up for the leap animation or just making him unable to be cc'ed when he jumped. He wasn't picked to olbivion, he wasn't banned to olbivion and worked very well in most situtions if you was good enough on him, deffo was no need for a rework. You're also forgeting must top lane match up have way lower cd's then panth currently and the build is a lot better not to mention they also do way more damage while not being so limited by their kit. Gl trying to vs riven,urgot, aatrox, and keenen with new panth.
Mr Penguin (EUNE)
: His Q also has a bit too much of a cooldown for the damage it has.
His q doesn't have low cd for the damage, having to get close the the enemy to poke with it just puts you at risk since it does no damage, and since you're forced to go BC, DD and other bruiser/ tank items you do no damage. Compared to old panth new panth does nothing. Trust me if you're picking panth in diamond plus game's you're picking him as tank with aftershock just annoying the enemy more the anything. Also have to q people through minions wave, mess up my minion wave's which is big a problem in higher ranked game's. I'm teling you the current kit is the problem, its just a less damage old panth kit with no real umf apart from it looks good.
Mr Penguin (EUNE)
: I believe these changes would be enough to make him better than before and more balanced compared to his current state.
These changes won't do anything for him, he lacks so much in his kit and is basicaly a support at this stage. He doesn't do any damage, nor can he tank any damage. He gets beat by pretty much every top lane match up and out scalled by all. He's no pick in diamond + His q at long range doesn't do any damage what so ever, trying to poke the enemy with q means you can really on do when w is up and then you have to juggle your passive in order to get most damage out of it. His E has way to long of a cd and slow's him down to much and also prevents him from doing any damage making him such an easy kill for most champs. Once laning phase is finished you're forced to build tank/bruiser since you're unable to do enough damage to one shot the enemy adc at this point. I'm losing match up's i'd 100% win as old panth.
Mr Penguin (EUNE)
: Pantheon, the God of War/Atreus, the Man of War
Just revert the champ back to old panth, this new rework it whack. Its cool but bloody shit, panth no longer does anything in lane and outside of lane. Currently its a free loss for your team and this is coming from 9yr panth main. As much as you're trying to improve him giving him higher cd's for some extra damage that will make him even more useless.
asamu (NA)
: If you can poke the other person down, you can deny CS and get a lead. Panth with a lead in the early-mid game will win in the all in, and can put on more pressure. Panth's engage isn't low damage; it's just not a 1 shot like many assassins.
Your poke does little to no damage, and its also fucks up the minion wave. I played serval game's yesterday and matchs up i would stomp with old panth i was losing decently. If i have to q through minion wave's it means i either have to focus on csing or dealing to damage to the enemy. I don't think you understand how hard it is to manage the wave and cs when you're always hiting through your own minions. He does no damage and his cd's are so high early he lose's pretty much all trades. I was forced to build bruiser for most of the game because the damage i was taking was a lot more then what i was doing in return.
asamu (NA)
: I didn't say Jax was bad in lane, just that he isn't as strong in lane as new panth - who has an extremely strong laning phase (go check win rates for early game if you think otherwise). New panth doesn't have to commit every time he wants to do damage, just use Q jabs to poke, then E if jax tries to go aggressive to deny the burst. You can say he can just wait out the E, but that buys time for another Q from panth, since it's a short CD, and at that point, panth is winning the trade in the early game. Yes, I played old panth and understand that. Panth's problem is a lack of escape, so he has to commit for kills. He doesn't have to commit for poke, and he has a slow now with his empowered Q, or can just use his W stun to disengage like he's always been able to do. Trynd gets absolutely wrecked by anyone that can take short trades against him (basically the same weakness as Jax in lane) and has a lot of burst, like Renekton or Udyr, since he can't trade against them at all. They stun, do 60% of his HP, then get out, while he has to commit and fish for crits. New panth can do that -> Q jab to poke, W or E and back off if trynd goes in, and panth has fantastic burst. Panth has a much more flexible/overall powerful laning phase than the champs you mentioned, despite his lack of escape. He just doesn't scale as well. Panth's E doesn't do good damage. If people are using it aggressively and trying to all in constantly, they're playing the champion wrong.
Laning faze poke means nothing when the champ does no damage with the lead he gets. All these champs just out split push him in every way, its meaningless winning lane if you can't end the game by the 25th min. Then every champ here is just going to abuse your low damage crappy engage while they out sustain you with their low cd's and higher dps. Lane faze means nothing when if you're still able to cs at a decent level.
: his clear is fine, i never said he needs nerfs, his current ult is effectively his old ult but bigger.
His current ult isn't effective, its trash compared to the old one and the clear is nothing great. Ill give it patch before they buff the numbers cause he's so under performing in every role/lane.
: i can tell you both don't know how to play the new pantheon AND don't know how to play galio from this.
I played galio for a very long time before they gutted the shit out of him, and i'd rather not play this trash ass pantheon. I'll keep my nice 58% win rate with the old one.
asamu (NA)
: Eh, Jax, trynd, and camille are nowhere near as strong in lane as new panth. Renek might be, but he falls off just as hard late game. Riven is going to out-scale him hard, and can probably at least match him in lane, but riven's kind of busted in solo queue, and the only reason her laning might be on par is because her mobility is ridiculous and her wave clear is good. Panth shouldn't be losing the early game to a Riven though.
Jax is excellent in lane if you understand what you're doing, tryn doesn't have any problems laning what so ever since you max out q and heal up when needed, cam as been like one of the best top laners for time has excellent damage, engage and disengage. Problem with panth he has no escape once he engages and any one with brain can just wait out his E which has 22cd. Did you people ever play old pantheon?
: "you can only" do you not aa? "takes a lot of mana" two uses at ANY level is a total of 80 mana, or 40 per use. with about 30ish mana growth he has about 600 mana at level 6 40 is nothing. especially considering that you back after roaming normally. you CAN rush tiamat if you want. it is a perfectly viable item and phage is NOT mandatory on any champion. period.
Pantheon has never been able to push lanes. He always had the lane pushing problem and still does. Also new ult doesn't even allow for a decent roam, at least the old would allow you to make good plays. Also if you think panth needs a nerf go play him vs all the most picked top laners and try win. Panth may be decent to player below plat, but you ain't got no chance in diamond plus.
: "Pantheon has talon level damage" is a lie. Pantheon needs changes
Pantheon is dead champ at this point, at least with old panth you could pretty much one shot lot of people if managed to get ahead. With new panth i haven't been able to doing anything, while ahead at least a couple kills. Being forced to go bruiser is no fun, and i'd rather he go back to being an assassin. Also the ult needs a change as well its 2 slow and very easly dodged. Panth atm is like picking galio pointless as fuck because you will get out traded by every other champ in that match up.
yuuum chan (EUNE)
: Pantheons under-appreciated role
He may have the ability to block the bursts, but if you're any good at league you would time it, when its on cd, since it's got a huge 22cd. Those champ's should all be winning the poke match up, and it also doesn't matter if he does well in lane, he falls off so bad its pointless and every champ there has super op late game unlike panth.
: I assure you, you are not alone. It is pretty crappy of business practices. American companies do not hurt their own company and customers at the same time to send a message; but another country very much does.
Yep funny thing is i love this game, and have been playing since pretty much beta. Nearly all my friends have quit, and i'm going to also. I'm not joking panth was the only champ the kept me going in ranked. (I don't use this account anymore, it just my boards account). The worst thing is i've spent enough time playing that every champ was bought with ip the only rp used was for skins, while owning 5 rune pages all filled with runes for every class. That all got changed with runes reforged and the new be system.
: How does Riot think a veteran Aatrox and Panth main feels about their reworks?
After 9yrs of having panth as a main, i have finialy managed to quit league for good. That's how i feel. In 9yrs of league I have had 5 account with panth as top played. He was the only champ that keept me playing even after every one quit.
: Match making attempts to force us to ~50% winrate, riot justifies champ balance by winrate....
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/kp1FytKV-so-is-climbing-based-on-skill-or-is-based-on-whom-you-get-as-team-mates I did this a while back about climbing.
: DO NOT BUFF PANTHEON RIOT
No they shouldn't buff him they should fully revert him. After 9yrs of being a panth main, this champ was really only thing that kept me playing this game but yano that's gone as well. The fucked up the rework, its not even a joke. Like the damage is 100% less then old, i could out trade most champs with just 2 long swords early game, now i can't even do that. His mid game still sucks and his late is even more a joke. His new spells ain't even that grate nor his ult. I could go on about bad it is, but i'd end up having to write an essay, thanks panth for getting me 2 D2.
: would you play a vintage league ? one of the first versions of the game.
I would give a lot to play full Ap or 100% life steal Sion again. With 3% crit and 125 attack damage at level 1 hitting people for half their hp.
: Permanently banned, not here to debate though, just showing chat logs cause sadness (I'm guilty)
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/uifN7jtJ-perma-ban Had the same problem my dude, riot doesn't address the people who cause the bad game but only the players who point out the facts. and from Gold 5 to P1 not one of the inters i encountered got a ban. (More like i had an ult to play with friends.) Even with proof of the match and tickets sent support not 1 person got ban, but if you point out their trolling's and ask for a report its free 10 game chat restriction.
: Autofill? More Like Auto Fail
Its even more fun at higher elo's when you get 3 certain mains on your team. Like riot finding it hard to find people for the right position? Or they losing player's xd. Then you look at the enemy and they're on their best role and you got 3 adc mains kappa.
Ifneth (NA)
: No golds, you say? >Its got nothing to do with skill, i am D3 player and yet i find it hard to even win **gold** game's with a lead. Only plats, you say? >**Gold** was only hard because i'm a panth one trick, which makes it harder for me to win game's after a certain point. You said yourself that you were playing against Golds, and even went on to argue that a Gold player on a new champ could beat a Diamond player on an old champ. Now you’re claiming it was all against Plats. Which is it? op.gg isn’t perfect, but it’s the closest we have to Riot’s numbers. According to it, Pantheon has been doing pretty well despite lacking an escape, with his winrate and pickrate only improving with Preseason. I never said Pantheon was broken—just good enough.
Yes they are in "gold" but they are smurfs like my self, so i just call them golds. Any one who has 60%+ win rate in gold is smurfing and that's what most of the games consisted off. Some time's i'd play vs golds because they would be duoing with a higher ranked member who was P2 and cause a mmr problem making the games unbalanced. Only time i ever vs real golds is in flex.
Ifneth (NA)
: Yeah, you sound pretty mad that you couldn’t stomp a bunch of Gold players to get another smurf into Plat. Also, if old champs are so weak, then why is every one of the #1 champs on op.gg an old champ? Jax, Nidalee, Cassiopeia, Lucian, Leona. Since the champs you mentioned have resetting or near-free dashes, note that Cassiopeia doesn’t even have a dash, Leona’s is gated behind a skillshot, and Jax’s is targeted. But leave that aside a moment: Pantheon himself is the fifth to third-highest win-rate Top lane champion on the site for five patches running. His unfavorable matchups into the popular Urgot and Aatrox aside, you sure it was _him_ holding you back?
I never once said i was going to stomp golds, i made a smurf account so i don't destroy my mains mmr in pre season. All the players i vs should also be smurfs, so i'm not even vsing golds so that destroys your theory. My game's in promo's where me facing P5-P1 so i rarely even saw a real gold player. We are going off op.gg now? I can't even remember the last time i saw cassiopeia in a league game also she's a mid laner and i'm a top main, Nid is a jungler she has to hit her q or trap to get the bonus damage, i don't see her picked over kha'ziks who has op q which you can't miss a free dash a slow and can go invis (A lot easier then relying on skill shot) lee ( Has an excellent engage with either his q or w and high damage if he misses his q and still dash and E's you for the slow with a ult to execute you or knock you back into a Allie champ then disengage either by q or w) Eve (can be preeminently invis after level 6 she has a stun and super high damage near impossible to track her on the map and once she gets going you're not going to live once the charm is hit, lets not mention the movement speed buff and execute R which also gives her an escape) (Also win rate doesn't mean a champ is broken) Wait so Urgot beats Panth very easy in lane, same with Aatrox, now panth needs to win lane in order be useful and have an impact on the game or else he's useless since his kit is one champ combo. Now let's move out the laning phase, panth finds it hard to engage since's he doesn't have disengage you either all in get a kill or you die. Now urgot has excellent kit for engages he also has sustain and execute and can rush Black clever gaining hp and damage, Aatrox is the same, has no manna costs and excellent engage kit with little to no risk with an ult that allows to out damage you for the 10 seconds. All the champs i gave examples off have excellent game play all match long, and don't fall of into the late game. https://gyazo.com/13fd5423183a1730918c84ae9018a367 Current account win rate on champs. This is with having to deal with a lot people trolling and leaving because they are also on smurf accounts, and pre season bs.
Ifneth (NA)
: Or... just watch any Unranked to Diamond series from a big-name streamer and see them climb right through Gold. You’re just mad that you queued up to stomp players who shouldn’t have had a chance against you, got wrecked because you took it easy, and now blame the game.
I'm mad? I've got 1 account at P1 and another on it way. Gold was only hard because i'm a panth one trick, which makes it harder for me to win game's after a certain point. Also my panth kda at one point was around 13 kills + per game. But doesn't mean shit when other champs are stronger then yours. Now if i was playing Akali, camille, kha'ziks, Aatrox, urgot and Irelia i would skipped skipped gold on the new account and started of at P5 with 10 wins. Just like my main and second account did at the start of the season.
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkTree1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5L3j97GI,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-08T01:22:21.471+0000) > > i don't know if you're systematically blocking out the "you're just playing leblanc/irelia/akali, this isn't impressive, anyone with a pulse can do this" comments or if you're just chosen by higher powers to not see them but people say that all the time on low elo clips Oh I'm just being sarcastic about how quick members of this board will justify their skill by beating high elos in normals then they'll also upvote a post that says that diamonds should always beat golds. It's like saying, "look if you're diamond you should always be winning except in metas I don't like because they don't involve strategy. Oh, and I'm an exception. I win against diamonds in normals."
Its got nothing to do with skill, i am D3 player and yet i find it hard to even win gold game's with a lead. The game now is biased on the champ picked not the skill of player. Played a game where Sion went 4-15 and all he did was push top, didn't matter how many times i killed him, he just got tanker and just destroyed turrets with no skill. I remember destroying an akali top, to the point she should be useless, cut into 25-30 mins she was out trading me with an item down. Trust me skill doesn't count for crap when you're playing the most op champs in game. Oh ye just pick karthus with dark harvest and 3/4 hp all the enemy team with one r... skill. Plus all that free gold for knocking down towers, which makes gaining that lead oh so easy.
: they need to make it so 1 person (inter) doesnt ruin the whole game/world/promos where even if they int the team will get that guys gold to even it out and the game can kick that said person to avoid any more toxicity. I DONT CARE if they avoid teamfights, farm jungle till they lose. JUST INTING = ban on the spot even in game evidence provided on chat (i dont mean a bad game or wrong moves i mean simply walking mid lane and tower death and feeds enemy thats the definition and evidence of a "not a bad game".)
See that's very hard to detected. Check this out this guy only got punished because i took out the time to send a very detailed email to Riot. He was 1W-19L playing "support" with smite and not buying the jungle item. Even then it took riot over a week to do something about it. But yet me being toxic to people like that guy worrents a prema ban. Like i've said before perma banning accounts yield more revenue, and the easiest way to for them to do that is via chat. https://gyazo.com/8df6989be41fdb0ff0220f86cb342757
: I feel so identified with this. I got permabanned on my main account cause I constantly kept insulting back people that started insulting me. The worst part was seeing how I got punished while the other always got away.
My friend got a chat restriction for this. https://gyazo.com/64af48fb47be342017a5a6af278e5a8f https://gyazo.com/1f0d266dff078ff16d83b7d6719f9ab7
: Until the meta changes or we go back to the 1v9 ways that won't happen. You have to deal with it, and I think that is actually stupid but it's not like harrasment is the right answer.
Yes when you're playing an online competitive game with 9 other people, and you are the one who's destroying the game for the other 9 people you should expect some toxicity towards you. No likes to spend 20 mins stuck in a game which is doomed because one guy wants to be a dick. Being toxic doesn't help but league makes you want to rage, since once 1 guy can destroy the game for the other 4 people, that's a free 80lp loss. The amount of game's i played at D5 0lp with trolls is beyond stupid (the first 5 game's in d5 i had 4 afk's duo to them losing FB) I was more scared of playing ranked duo how shit match making was, and if i'd have to ff that game at 15 mins because it was so unbalanced. There is no fun in that.
: You understand the system can not as easily detect running it down as chatting? It's sad that people still think there will be a day these are ever equal in detection.
Yes we understand the system can't. But the problem isn't people being toxic, since you can mute toxic people or ignore them. But you can't stop a guy losing you a game because "its just a game". Its easier to win a game with some one who's toxic, then some one who's deliberately trying to make you lose. Riot makes more money prema banning accounts, why would they ever change that? Its not like they want to lose revenue.
: Riot didn't force me to be negative for no reason. And the game that got me banned was a game where i refused to even try. If that's not reportable i dunno what is
No one did force to you be toxic expect the game. See like morg said the game makes you toxic even when you don't want to be. This wasn't a problem for me back in season 1-3 i wasn't toxic i played the game for fun. But once i started improving and climbing the ranks, the game's gets to you. You no longer want to waste time to losing game's because of others, you no longer want to sit in the same elo because every 2 second game you get some troll who doesn't care, and i'm talking as a mid diamond player. The game breeds toxic players, its an online competitive game you're bound to be toxic when you want to climb and improve since you can't carry 1vs9. If this game was so punished for losing and being trolled then less people would be toxic, but when you peer people who want to improve and players who don't your bound to rage, its normal, no one likes their time being wasted by some one else and have no impact on it what so ever.
: Goodbye 6+ years account
Ye i lost my 9 year account also last month. Oh well at least it got me quit playing this game. I'm in the same boat as you my dude, riot don't focus on the bigger issues which isn't the toxic players, but more the people who int and troll. Being toxic is easy to deal with, but a person purposely destroying your game's that near impossible. Any ways good luck on your next endeavor, loads of better games out there. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/uifN7jtJ-perma-ban
: It's amazing how different this game used to be in S3
Kinda made me sad when they updated sion, been playing since season 1, and sion was the first one trick i had. Still wish i could go back to season 3, can't stand playing league anymore after 9 years. Thanks to riot's excellent report system, manged to get the main pre banned. It was good 9 years but guess you can't relive the past.
PepsiM0n (NA)
: Glad to see you're part of the solution.
They're the type of people who just kiss riot's ass no matter what they do. They're like the people who back a game for £50 and it turns out dog shit, then sit there defending it to the last breath. E.g Pubg fuckers.
: Fuck this game, I'm actually just done with the fact that you people at Riot are beyond incompetent
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/uifN7jtJ-perma-ban Why i also quit my dude, and i've been playing every season since season 1, the game no longer cares about its player base anymore, judging at every fucking update they bring out. Its more concerned on how much money it can make from new skins, how to make the lcs gain more views, then actually fix the main game for the rest us. I've never had account per banned in 8-9 seasons, but fuck this seasons i couldn't handle it any more. Its sad really, its a shame we can't go back to season 2-3 when the game the was super fun.
: Is it just me or is flex queue just a cluster fuck?
Flex was made to troll, sole/duo isnt much better either as you have to fliter through all the boosted players from last seasons flex. Rank is general this season is shit.
: The main way to out-play her in lane is by staying away from low health allied minions. She can Q to them, stun, than auto you to death until you back away, when she just Q's to you then. If she's forced to Q to you in order to engage, she loses a LOT of threat.
Thanks but i know how to out play her, i just feel like her stun can get annoying some times, but non the less most champs are annoying. ha ha :)
: No. Its not about how much you've lost relative to her. Its about what your bar is at vs what her bar is at. If yours is filled more (regardless of value), you're getting stunned.
OK i get you :) thanks for the help, but is annoying tho, but non the less so are a lot of champs :)
: Correct. It's based on % of max health rather than the number. Irelia with 5k hp can still stun a full health squishy even if that squishy only has 1k hp. If anything, the skill description is the confusing part. It says irelia will stun her target if her target has a higher health % than hers, but she still stuns her target if their health % are exactly the same, at full health for example. I don't think the definition of higher includes equivalent of, but correct me if I'm mistaken.
I don't eve know dude, i just feel like its annoying when she's is constantly stunning you then chunking through you health like its no mans business. With rage blade is just free elo, when E is active.
Lutice (NA)
: Her stun is bases off health % so if they had more missing health than you she will stun. Not a bug.
so what you saying right, is if she's missing 1k health yet i have less health then her even tho i've lost only 500hp for say she will still stun me?
Exibir mais

space caose

Nível 163 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão