abscondita (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=WoollyWitch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zI19rGry,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-06T12:27:13.930+0000) > > There's nothing you can do. You leave lane to roam and he gets fed off of minions and turrets. You stay lane to protect turret and make him incapable of farm, then he'll roam. You follow him when he roams, you get ganked. The best you can do is just focus the tower when he leaves, if bot or jungler wont listen to your pings. > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} It is what I was thinking but I wanted to make sure It wasn’t a mistake leaving them when he roams,ty
"No cure for fools" You can't stop idiots from feeding him, your best chances are to play champions that leave little to no potential to be mechanical outplayed (i.e. bullshit champions) and kill him in the river when he tries to roam. As a Yasuo player I wouldn't recommend you take my tower super early because that just gives me a longer lane to kill you in without leaving my side of the map.
: If you do this you must also be prepared to gain none or gain reduced lp for winning a 4v5. Else you just artificially inflate lp.
that'd be fine, its not like I want to play a 5v4 for the free win either.
DeusVult (NA)
: With Gnar you could make him stay in mega gnar form longer. Gnar wins lane because he abuses you with a fucking boomerang, and then gets periodic heals from his transform. If he had to lane for more time as mega, it would allow for melees to actually fight him. I also dont see why transforming allows him to regain health going out of mega, He should gain X health and then lose X health upon transforming back to mini. Urgot is fine atm, when he was first released his numbers were high. Quinn: Unpopular opinion but I think most of the top lane lineup if played correctly beat her. The thing is though that if the quinn player actually has a brain they will hard shove and then roam because they are 50 times faster then you. Vayne: I would rather face 50 teemos then 1 Vayne. Fuck this champ. A well played Vayne in solo lane is cancer to anyone who isnt a ranged laner with CC. It will never happen but IMO this champ needs a full gameplay update because of how much self peel she has.
> [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UPRjZ6ty,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-07-05T23:50:25.560+0000) > > With Gnar you could make him stay in mega gnar form longer. Gnar wins lane because he abuses you with a fucking boomerang, and then gets periodic heals from his transform. If he had to lane for more time as mega, it would allow for melees to actually fight him. ** I also dont see why transforming allows him to regain health going out of mega, He should gain X health and then lose X health upon transforming back to mini**. I've been saying this for YEARS. It makes no fucking sense for a range abuser with slows, ms boost, and insane escape ability to ALSO get healed by transforming.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Dota got over this problem pretty easily by throwing in Phase Boots (and blink dagger but fuck that item). For one, Boots of swiftness hardly do anything in this game unless you're running inspiration secondary and upgrading the free boots to get all that extra movement speed which you wouldn't get otherwise. A mere set of boots which temporarily grant units temporary movement speed would help fix this problem to a great extent. Hell, you wouldn't even need to give my any stats on the new pair of boots in order to convince me to purchase it on champs such as {{champion:122}}, {{champion:2}}, or even {{champion:24}}. Now that isn't all that hard but with every update which allows people to play a fair game come a generation of pampered ADC mains who cry "adc's are umplayable" while split pushing a lane away from their support. No, ADCs (I use this term to describer marksmen) who use auto attacks for some reason have a ton of self peel in this game, all the way from roots, to stuns, to knock backs. With boots like these melee vs ranged matchups would become a game of skill more than who gets first pick and cheese.
Dota also has turn speed as a game mechanic while league does not. In Dota it takes time for your character to turn around, which means ranged right clickers don't get to kite nearly as freely as they do in League.
: First off jayce needs to be turned into a sustained damage fighter, his disengage is fine if they reduce his burst and move it into a more sustained dps and bruiser style. Because it would give more time for a darius or someone to actually get in and fight, but would still allow him to have that duelist capacity. He needs a new mechanic and lower burst Teemo... needs lower power in his E and W at lower levels, a loss to his Q power and a slightly higher range, it would put him as a bot laner I wont begin to speculate on kennen because I'm not qualified, though it seems that he is coming up on the list of "Old ass champs that need some tweaks" Gnar... well I'll admit that gnar is an issue, Again I've not played him enough Urgot: I think he's alright, i've seen lots of urgots in all elos win and lose against melee matchups quinn: Idunno, make her a jungler at this point. Vayne: Swap her %hp damage to physical to at least allow some armor building Itemization: Protobelt for tanky champs, more anti-poke/anti-burst juggernaut/diver items. has to be unappealing for those who would abuse them.
Vayne is such a terrible design. She's always been a terrible design and in the past few years riot has really doubled down on it instead of doing the right thing and changing her kit some. I see it like this: %hp true damage applied from range by a champion with not only a dash AND point and click self-peel is already obnoxious, but FOR SOME REASON she also gains a bunch of MS when chasing you down after you are inevitably low from eating free damage that you have no counter-play for. AS IF THIS WASN"T ENOUGH her ult TRIPLES the MS. What does Riot do about this? First they remove the only counterplay against her R with the stealth changes (brilliant patch by the way /s) and then they give her 50% Q cd when she's ulted. Like, is riot fucking joking at this point? They have to be. The only champions with ults that are even more overloaded are fucking Riven and Nasus LOL How do we fix it? Remove her passive, figure something else out. Remove 50% Q cd on R. Either change W to flat true damage or %hp physical (I'm more in favor of completely removing %hp damage from the game outside of missing hp scaling for executes because I think that tanks and their items can be more easily balanced that way).
: Like I said, Yasuo mains lack the brains to realize that people don't complain about Yasuo being overpowered or hard to play against, people complain about the champion with the highest banrate rn because he's boring, aggravating and bullshit to play against. You 2 are the prime example for this. Instead of trying to understand the point people are trying to make you see "Yasuo is..." and go full r%%%%% instead of even reading the posts.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUFP3EGr,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T08:44:57.518+0000) > > Like I said, Yasuo mains lack the brains to realize that people don't complain about Yasuo being overpowered or hard to play against, people complain about the champion with the highest banrate rn because he's **boring, aggravating and bullshit to play against**. That sounds to me like laning against a ranged champion. We can "fix" Yasuo when Riot decides to do something about the melee vs ranged imbalance that has plagued the game for the entirety of its existence. Until then I will enjoy the delicious salty tears of cancer mage/ad players. The joke is on you, buddy boi. I'm laughing all the way to the bank.
AntiSJW (NA)
: "Hurr durr I hate Yas hurr durr" - Pretty accurate summary of your point then. All you got is personal hate to go off of. That's not reason to change Yasuo, or Soccer. Best part is what I offered was logical, and what you offered is "illogical af" by definition.
Don't bother bro, they aren't self aware and they don't have 2 braincells to rub together. Just laugh and move on
: I'm confused why no one ever considers it a blessing going against master/challenger players in normals. It's such a nice learning experience you can take from it. Half the time, they aren't even dicks and you can ask questions. You never get a chance like that in ranks (unless it's smurfs whose just pubstomping). Chances of them actually playing their mains champs are little to none since people in that elo rarely play norms.
Clearly you've never been completely washed in a fighting game by someone who is so much better than you and has so much more game knowledge that it legitimately feels like you don't even have time to breathe, let alone process what's going on and react to it. It's the same thing in league. I've played against high elo junglers in norms that were so good that they were actually moving from lane to lane in seconds. It made no sense. I was top, saw the enemy jg bot, assumed I was safe to trade, and suddenly he's already top. It's suffocating; you actually feel like you can't do anything.
: Ranged auto attacks have no counterplay. If u have to get to melee range or use ur only gap closer to get to someone there is counterplay
You're right, I should have been more specific. Given the context I figured that bit was implied/understood
: I think the main issue with vayne is the unconditional damage she does. She would be whole lot healthier if she was more of a niche pick against tanks. Also, if the said champ has a dash, you don't really "get on top of them" if that's off cooldown. Vayne's 1.5 second dash is ridiculous, so i can understand that frustration. The think about vayne is that she is suposed to counter melees. The main way she is supposed to be countered is by long range and/or area control (and assassins ofc). Someone like caitlyn, ashe, and mages like xerath, assassins like akali or ekko should all be able to easily kill a vayne if they're on the same skill level.
Remove her passive and give her something else; her current passive is complete bullshit (also, why does R triple this ridiculous passive???). Undo R changes, they are also complete bullshit. Remove R reset, she doesn't need it. 8/10/12 seconds is plenty of time for a champion that melts everyone in 2. She shouldn't be impossible to run from AND impossible to dive. It actually makes no fucking sense. The only thing you can do is depend on your team, which isn't fucking healthy. I shouldn't be completely dependent on my team to deal with some shitstain abusing a broken ass ranged champion in top.
: Except you forgot that {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} can block AA too {{champion:23}} can literally destroy every adc 1v1 or even 1v2 sometimes even 1v3, because he can ignore AA for several seconds Also every untargartable ability counters Marksmen Also aa slows/cripple like nasus W and {{item:3082}} - items also counter them. Armor in general will be stronger now since they removed true dmg from {{item:3031}} and reduced it on conqueror. **So you saying that marksmen have 0 counterplay is complete horseshit.**
> [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uGHKgGo1,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T14:08:56.665+0000) > > Except you forgot that > {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} can block AA too > {{champion:23}} can literally destroy every adc 1v1 or even 1v2 sometimes even 1v3, because he can ignore AA for several seconds > > Also every untargartable ability counters Marksmen > That's all counterpicking, not counterplay. > Also aa slows/cripple like nasus W and {{item:3082}} - items also counter them. > Armor in general will be stronger now since they removed true dmg from {{item:3031}} and reduced it on conqueror. > Counterbuilding (still not counterplay) doesn't help me when I can't get money because I can't even stand in lane (or farm under tower) without taking my entire hp in free, no-skill harass > **So you saying that marksmen have 0 counterplay is complete horseshit.** Nope. Autoattacks have 0 counterplay, friend. All you can do is pick something that can deal with it (doesn't work when I'm fp) or build against it (doesn't work when I have no money because I can't lane).
Yenn (NA)
: I've been auto-filled in ~1/5 games lately, is anything being done to make top/jungle desirable?
Nope. Riot doesn't care. To be clear, if Riot cared they would have done something about Ornn and Sion in a reasonable timeframe. If they gave a shit they'd do something about Jayce. If Riot actually thought top laners were important they would have released a bruiser keystone as part of Runes Reforged instead of making us wait until 8.6 and also making jokes about how long it was taking. They also wouldn't have buffed the shit out of grasp over and over (LOL does %hp magic damage, heals for %hp, and gives permanent hp LOL)
: when there's another broken class designed specifically to kill adcs (assassins) fyi bruisers, juggarnauts, and fighters are supposed to be kited out in a fair, 1v1 scenario. If yasuo or jax can't stack up tornado or as before fight, they're gonna lose to getting kited. Especially if they don't use windwall or counter at the right time.
Read again, "If you're playing a marksman and you fuck up and the bruiser is on top of you that should be your life." I really don't have a problem with most of the marksman, but Vayne in particular has always been a sore spot because her design actually makes no sense. Why does a champion that already benefits from the safety of range also get to be impossible to disengage? Why does she get to be impossible to dive? The reality here is that her kit was already BS and the vision changes just made it worse.
: Says marksmen have 0 counterplay damage... mains {{champion:157}} who has windwall...YIKES {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Yes, because 1 champion in the game (2 actually) can stop you from your point and click bullshit that means it has counterplay. FYI that's a counterpick, not counterplay.
: DId u actualy play toplane ? or even play this game. Im gona give u few exmpl: Vayne if she play it properly ( not even properly but if she has brain) can 1 v1 any bruiser, same thing with lucian, same thing with kaisa mid to late game when she 3 shoot bruiser wheel taking no dmg bc of shield But even that doesnt happen, imagine if we are living rightnow where adc can 1 v1 bruiser. 40 % of toplaner main will delet this game
Yes, they can. Read again, slowly. "No marksman should be able to duel a bruiser," it can and does happen and IT SHOULD NOT. I didn't say they can't do it. I said that they can and it's bullshit. Vayne is actually incredibly unhealthy for the game, even more so with the braindead R buff. You are the marksman, you are not supposed to be able to duel classes that are designed to kill you. This is precisely why toplane has become one of the least played roles. All of us are sick of bullshit that's actually completely unfair to lane against.
: Auto fill needs to just be removed from ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Infinite Irelia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3toOzPcb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-13T07:15:58.474+0000) > Or have an adc on their team who mains top lane and hasn’t ever touched a ranged carry in their life? It baffles my mind that this fucktarded system is still in the game. > No one who mains top lane is getting autofilled to another role. People get autofilled top because all the top mains are quitting the lane or the game due to Riot's refusal to do anything about the bullshit abusers up there for YEARS. Jayce, Kennen, Gnar, Vayne, Lucian, Urgot, Teemo, Ryze, Viktor, Tank Ekko, Karma, Zilean, etc. are all incredibly unfair and unfun to play against if you're playing an actual top laner.
AjXtar (EUW)
: >and you actually remove guinso rageblade's passive so vayne no longer delete tank in 3 sec vayne deletes everone
And why is it ok for a champion that's unkiteable and undiveable to delete everyone almost instantly? (It's not). No marksman should be able to duel a bruiser, end of story. If you're playing a marksman and you fuck up and the bruiser is on top of you that should be your life. That's the trade off for having 0 counterplay damage.
: I actually agree with hash here
I do too, but posting on here that you agree with anything Hash says is going to get you nothing but downvotes. As a top laner for 6 years I agree with a lot of what Hash has to say about the game.
Casha (NA)
: returning player what have i missed?
Don't bother, the game is actually trash tier now.
: yep you havent bought enough skins
Yenn (NA)
: I just lost promos and dropped to 45 LP. Despite going 14-3 in Platinum I, my MMR hasn't climbed high enough to be Diamond. What the fuck?
: I wouldn't say all nerfs because Conqueror helped, But his matchups did definintely get harder Especially top lane
Well that's why I said pretty much all. Also how long did it take Riot to make us an actual keystone? Never forget that they took months to make conqueror and they were joking about how long it was taking. By this point I have 0 patience for Riot. Yasuo is the only thing keeping me interested in the game.
: Anyone else having issue with pinging drake timer on chat?
Having the same problem on Windows, but its not every game. Sometimes I can ping it, sometimes I can't
: > [{quoted}](name=Floofboi Ralsei,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RqshWVQl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T17:10:36.336+0000) > > Know what feature they also said would be abused? Voice chat. > > Know what we have? Voice chat. > > Know what we still don't have? A god damn pause button when someone DC's from the load screen and reconnects after 2 minutes of restarting the garbage game client and they've already lost their lane. VC would only be abused for randos, not premades, there is a huge difference
Yeah well sometimes I'd like to tell my idiot adc to stop overextending and inting in sidelanes for CS. Edit: And no, typing isn't good enough. I'm talking about the caliber of player so braindead that they can't or won't look at chat or the map.
: Why do champions like Yasuo and Tryndamere deal so much damage to turrets?
Early game Yasuo hits tower for like 40 damage a swing buddy, if he got your tower its because you left him there for way too long. He doesn't typically buy any AD until at least 10 minutes. Minions actually do much more DPS to towers than Yasuo does during lane phase.
: > Fiora and Vayne get to melt you no matter what you build. Basically the entire point of those two champions.
Doesn't make it fun, fair, or interesting to play against. Edit: To be clear, I wouldn't have such a problem with it if Vayne wasn't invisible and got a bunch of movespeed to chase. And I probably wouldn't get so pissed about Fiora if her passive didn't function as a free RNG zoning tool that forces me to back off and reset it if the RNG is bad. Combined with her insane MS, healing, and true damage it makes for a truly shit toplane experience, not that Riot cares. They've made it abundantly clear that they don't give a shit about top, hence the amount of people leaving the lane and/or quitting the game.
: I won't deny he's not as strong as before but yeah I can agree with that Personally I'm fine with him, I don't think he needs any buffs or nerfs Although I learn more towards nerfs even though I main him, I don't really care what sate he's in, I like him nontheless But I do think he's in a good spot at the moment
I'm not going to claim he's unplayable, but pretty much all the systemic changes made to the game since preseason 8 have been nerfs, either directly (as in the case of the massive loss of level 1 attack speed) or indirectly (like Runes being completely overloaded with CDR making hard matchups even more ridiculous).
: True damage on Vayne
It won't happen. I've been saying that %hp true damage is comepletely broken, unfair, and unfun since ye old forum days on GD. Riot doesn't seem to care that Fiora and Vayne get to melt you no matter what you build.
: You're really not that familiar with the champion "Hard nerf" if that's what you call it, It's a nerf but not a hard one And you're not forced to build grieves if you take Alacrity, You can still take defensive boots And everything else isn't garbage, Fleet footwork was good and still is good on him, Press the attack is still decent, and Conquer is the best and debatably the best thing to happen to him And back then you could argue Warlord's bloodlust was beter than Fervor And you're telling me that the taste of Blood + Ravenous Hunter combo is a nerf when it's completely absurd on him?
Yup. I was tankier and had more agency over more of my top lane matchups from level 1 before season 8. The gamestate was also more favorable because I wasn't getting instagibbed all the time by everyone and everything. Early game is a million times scarier than it used to be and a lot of matchups that I thought were pretty even are now skewed pretty heavily because my Q cd is so much longer during early game. And I'm sorry I misremembered, we were forced to rush greaves when they reworked crit to give less stats for more money. Up until midseason patch the item build wasn't totally fucked. Even now with the Q buff they gave (which they're taking away) and reverted IE he still deals less damage than he used to. Qs may hit harder, but the amount of damage lost on Autos is more than the damage gained on Q. I have done the math on this. Just having a BT before rune rework was already absurd sustain. The only reason we need Ravenous is because it actually works off Conqueror, which reduces the effectiveness of lifesteal. Honestly instead of memeing us and giving .6AD when they removed runes, they should have just buffed the attack speed ratio a tiny bit. That would have done more to address what they were taking from us.
: His unquestionably best rune is overrated and bad for him? That makes sense I guess
Yup it is. Runes reforged was a hard nerf to the champion. Fervor was worth more than conqueror and 29% attack speed runes were better than any combination of stats you can now take at level 1. You used to be able to build defensive boots, which was really important for Yasuo. Ever since Runes Reforged we have been forced to build greaves. Just because Conq is the best available rune doesn't mean its good. It just means everything else is garbage.
5050BS (NA)
: Not just that. The IE change buffed him so much Yasuo's Passive makes every point of AD = 2.25 AD No other champion gets that much Gold value out of their passive.
Absolutely false. Read his passive carefully and learn to do math. Without IE Yasuo crits for 1.8 AD, with IE he crits for 2.025 AD. IE gives Yasuo the ability to have NORMAL crit damage. How can you expect to be taken seriously when you actually don't even know what you're talking about?
: {{champion:164}}'s hookshot can be windwalled (it'll cancel) {{champion:420}}'s E can be windwalled {{champion:83}}'s E can be windwalled {{champion:106}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:59}} these ones i'm mentioning because i'd like to see somebody test them. Idk if windwall affect's shen's Q (sword returning through the wall) or volibear's ult (blocks bolts from continuing past wall). J4's flag I think if casted directly on yasuo's windwall or if yas cast windwall as it lands will be removed too but i'm not sure, I know some abilities do get removed like that.
Camille's hookshot can only be blocked during first cast, which is extremely hard to do because you have to make a hard read and place the wall between her and where you think she's going to go I don't see anything wrong with being able to block Illaoi E Yorick's E can only be blocked before it hits the ground. Yorick can easily throw the E a little short so it'll hit the ground and splash through the wall. Windwall doesn't do anything for you against Voli, Shen, or J4
iSuzuken (EUW)
: Yorick
Play Renekton, you'll ruin his day. Anyone with a dash will work, but Renekton really just shits down his throat.
: > [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t1w9sL14,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-05T19:36:08.851+0000) > > You're one of the most biased anti adc people on these boards, i see you write stupid things all the time, hell i think once it was you who actually got mad that you couldn't kill adcs and his support and suggested that a juggernaut shouldn't be stopped unless there's at least 3 people on him. literally never said that. i do however think a juggernaut and a support should have an equal chance of winning against a marksman and his support, and riot should gear supports to be as good as enabling juggernauts, as protecting marksmen. > You have a specific perception of what the game SHOULD be according to you and you see anything that doesn't fit your narrative as a "mistake" riot made or as you would put it "trash design" , no Tristana is not a trash design, she's meant to be hard to kill and safe then she shouldnt be a carry. why should a carry exist that is hard to kill on its own and unproportionally safe for how she can impact fights? thats dellusional and a great way to break the game. every champion has to have some sort of weakness throughout the entire game to offset and justify their strength. and im not just talking about power curve and different impacts at different times of the game. if you make a ranged carry safe on her own, then she doesnt have a weakness. that shit doesnt fly. > I see a lot of people complaining what ADCs should and shouldn't do, oh i got bursted carries shouldn't do that, oh Vayne killed me 1v1 she shouldn't be able to do that, oh Ezreal has a flash he shouldn't have that, like why? Tristana,Vayne and Ezreal are one of the oldest champs in league and all 3 are pretty safe,bursty and good at 1v1s. are you just coming up with random shit and building strawmen now? if youre gonna make accusations like that, provide quotes to support them. tristana and vayne might be some of the oldest champions, but that dosnt mean theyre well designed. infact, by todays standarts for league, their design is absolute garbage and not even close to fair gameplay. with ezreal, people arent complaining about his mobility, but how his q tends to break a lot of items and mechanics in this game, that are generally balanced on other champions. if it werent for that, id put him up as an example for great marksmen design. because his q, w and r are abilities that you can outplay. something that a lot of marksmen dont have.
"hurr durr but staying out of enemy engage range is hard. I want the top CS that's way past river, I shouldn't be punished for wandering my dumb ass deep into enemy territory." ADC players are actually a joke bro, why even engage with them?
Dukues (NA)
: Yea new system pretty crap. Game been complete crap overall since preseason 8. I feel like it's at least better now than preseason 8... but new system kinda fucks the "improvements" they made. Game hasn't felt competitive in years. I mean... arranged 5v5 does but that's all the game balanced around these days. But.... clash hardly ever fucking up.... so wtf the point. Yea... pro scene cool... but doesn't help that playing solo/queue & norms... you know... what made the game feels crap to play. Best fucking part is there adding new borders now too so you don't have to wait to get season rewards. Which... yea sounds cool UNTIL YOU REALIZE IT'S FUCKING ONLY BEEN WHAT? 3? WEEKS SINCE SEASON STARTS. uGG..... SO HAPPY to be back to having an shittier border for no fucking reason just like most people playing ranked currently. Or not playing it.... cuz it shit. It's so fucking shit and now we getting punished for not playing it.
Agreed. The game already had the potential to be really frustrating, but Runes Reforged actually completely ruined the game. Add in all the monumentally stupid big patches (crab patch, crit patch, etc) and Riots refusal to actually address issues in the game (Kai'Sa broken as fuck and untouched for 4 patches, Akali broken ass tower dives for 6 months, etc) and you have a recipe for a dying game.
: > [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KhkiF8d,comment-id=00000000000000010003,timestamp=2019-02-06T15:04:35.251+0000) > > Welcome to riot balance. > Toplane has been like this for years. Kennen, jayce, rumble destroy the game? Where is the problem? Just call your jungler 4Head. since when is rumble a ranged champ lmao
Since he can constantly Q harass your ass through minions and there's nowhere for you to hide, especially if you like being able to buy items
Comentários de Rioters
Pika Fox (NA)
: Gragas, lux, velks abilities all still function even when CCd. You cannot reactivate them early, but all 3 will detonate. Same with thresh Q, it still does something when CCd, namely CC the enemy. Irelia E and Zoe Q dont do anything without 2nd cast; irelia needs the 2nd to do anything at all, and zoe is heavily incentivized to not hit with Q1.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xycEGdW4,comment-id=00040000000100010000,timestamp=2018-06-19T18:08:46.899+0000) > > Gragas, lux, velks abilities all still function even when CCd. You cannot reactivate them early, but all 3 will detonate. > > Same with thresh Q, it still does something when CCd, namely CC the enemy. > > Irelia E and Zoe Q dont do anything without 2nd cast; irelia needs the 2nd to do anything at all, and zoe is heavily incentivized to not hit with Q1. That is false; Irelia's E drops the second blade at her feet and the stun still goes off if you let the E time out.
: On my way ping no longer creates chat message
I've noticed that a bunch of the smart pings don't generate chat messages for me anymore and it's supremely annoying. I'd like to know who's pinging what.
Comentários de Rioters
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBerbIsReal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PVcBgf6j,comment-id=000900010001,timestamp=2017-12-15T19:11:59.605+0000) > > Why are you waiting until he has 2 items to follow him into a situation where he would be at a disadvantage? It takes about 20 minutes to get to 2 items most games, unless the enemy laner is a monkey and you snowball off them. > You just said "hes a big threat early", and "stay out of range" So how am I supposed to follow him early? Especially when he has ONE OF THE FASTEST MOVEMENT SPEEDS IN THE GAME. > If he's playing aggressively and trying to kill you he's shoving the wave, that's how it works. If he's playing safe, dive his ass with your jungler. Or he is standing there just last hitting. Not all MMR's spam auto's on minions to push the wave. As far as diving with junglers, You can't rely on "just camp him" to win lane for you. All Junglers should say this with me. YOU CANNOT RELY ON YOUR JUNGLER TO WIN LANE FOR YOU. > Force windwall and have your jungler gank? Even if you block an Ahri charm or something you're not addressing the part where Windwall is a 26 second cd. In this example charm is a 12 second cd. So even if he were to block her best spell that guarantees death, she can do it again before wall comes up. Also, whether or not you were able to trade with him at level 1 last season was heavily dependent on matchups. So you have exactly 12 seconds to "force a play" in which yasuo knows his windwall is down, and will be playing more safely? Sure bruh, thats lots of time. Matchups should not be considered as counter play. SAY IT WITH ME, PICKING A CHAMPION THAT BEATS ANOTHER CHAMPION IS COUNTER PICKING. > The window is much larger than that in the mid game. Rush Ninja Tabi, watch him cry as he does no damage to you. Bring jungler, smash the squishy Yasuo that has a Zeal at best, more likely to be daggers and a crit glove. He's also not at all a hyper late champion. Every single other melee carry scales way harder. You ever see what happens when Yasuo tries to duel Yi? Or Tryn? Or Fiora? Or Jax? Or Nasus? Do I need to keep going? Mid game? You mean that part of the game where he has two fully built crit items? "no damage" {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PVcBgf6j,comment-id=0009000100010000,timestamp=2017-12-15T19:42:28.195+0000) > > You just said "hes a big threat early", and "stay out of range" So how am I supposed to follow him early? Especially when he has ONE OF THE FASTEST MOVEMENT SPEEDS IN THE GAME. What I said was, "You absolutely need to respect his damage **until you've backed and bought _once or twice_**. Yasuo is extremely **dangerous before items and he becomes super shitty until he has 2+boots**" I also said, "It takes about 20 minutes to get to 2 items most games, unless the enemy laner is a monkey and you snowball off them." So explain to me how you can't find any window where Yasuo is weak? > Or he is standing there just last hitting. Not all MMR's spam auto's on minions to push the wave. As far as diving with junglers, You can't rely on "just camp him" to win lane for you. All Junglers should say this with me. YOU CANNOT RELY ON YOUR JUNGLER TO WIN LANE FOR YOU. Holy shit, have you ever even played Yasuo? Stacking your Q and going for dashes to PLAY AGGRESIVELY (like I said) is going to push your lane in. That gives your jungler an easy opportunity to come get a flash and/or a kill because Yasuo actually has very little escape. It's not like he's going to be able to use your minions to run back to his tower. Why would any jungler not take a free opportunity to get fed off of and dumpster a squishy baby Yasuo? With the state of how snowbally the game is now it's incredibly easy to shut down Yasuo and close out games before he can recover. > So you have exactly 12 seconds to "force a play" in which yasuo knows his windwall is down, and will be playing more safely? Sure bruh, thats lots of time. Matchups should not be considered as counter play. SAY IT WITH ME, PICKING A CHAMPION THAT BEATS ANOTHER CHAMPION IS COUNTER PICKING. In that example the wall is actually down for 14 seconds while the second charm is ready, and yeah that's plenty of time to go for poke or an all-in. That was just one example; I'm fairly certain that almost any non-ult skill shot is going to be a lower cd than Windwall, especially late game when everyone but Yasuo has cdr because it's a pretty garbage stat on him. > Mid game? You mean that part of the game where he has two fully built crit items? "no damage" {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I actually can't tell whether or not you're trolling and intentionally ignoring valid points
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBerbIsReal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PVcBgf6j,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-12-15T10:39:51.260+0000) > > 1) Don't fight him near minions, try to catch him in river or jungle when he's warding or rotating Double crit, so if he catches you in river when you follow with two items he is already in late game, and has a dash to get into melee range of you. > 2) He auto-shoves, so let him do it and have your jungler gank from behind. Yasuo's only real option will be to try and use the minons to 1v2 which he shouldn't be able to do early on. If he does, accept that you got outplayed and learn from it. Not all Yasuo's auto shove. If you're having yasuo's that auto shove its probably an indication of what MMR you are playing in. > 3) Windwall is a super long cd for basically the whole game because you max it last, just bait it and then fuck him up. Even if you have to use a good ability to bait it, it's likely that you'll have your cd before the windwall is back up The good ones don't block pathetic spells, and to get good ones to use it most of the time you have to hard engage. If you hard engage, followed by a disengage he can typically win the trade due to his high early damage. Last season you weren't even allowed to get into melee range of him early game because he could just auto you to death level 1. > Yasuo is an extremely fragile champion and the new runes system really hurt his early game because you can't come into lane with 29% attack speed from runes. You absolutely need to respect his damage until you've backed and bought once or twice. Yasuo is extremely dangerous before items and he becomes super shitty until he has 2+boots He isn't very fragile when dashing makes it difficult to click on him, and he has a shield passive. ^^ and this last statement is my biggest issue "big threat early", "hyper late champ" So there is this very tiny window in the middle of the game after he buys his first crit item, but before he builds his second crit item that you can actually fight him.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PVcBgf6j,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2017-12-15T17:42:14.524+0000) > > Double crit, so if he catches you in river when you follow with two items he is already in late game, and has a dash to get into melee range of you. Why are you waiting until he has 2 items to follow him into a situation where he would be at a disadvantage? It takes about 20 minutes to get to 2 items most games, unless the enemy laner is a monkey and you snowball off them. > > Not all Yasuo's auto shove. If you're having yasuo's that auto shove its probably an indication of what MMR you are playing in. If he's playing aggressively and trying to kill you he's shoving the wave, that's how it works. If he's playing safe, dive his ass with your jungler. > The good ones don't block pathetic spells, and to get good ones to use it most of the time you have to hard engage. If you hard engage, followed by a disengage he can typically win the trade due to his high early damage. Last season you weren't even allowed to get into melee range of him early game because he could just auto you to death level 1. Force windwall and have your jungler gank? Even if you block an Ahri charm or something you're not addressing the part where Windwall is a 26 second cd. In this example charm is a 12 second cd. So even if he were to block her best spell that guarantees death, she can do it again before wall comes up. Also, whether or not you were able to trade with him at level 1 last season was heavily dependent on matchups. > > He isn't very fragile when dashing makes it difficult to click on him, and he has a shield passive. ^^ and this last statement is my biggest issue "big threat early", "hyper late champ" So there is this very tiny window in the middle of the game after he buys his first crit item, but before he builds his second crit item that you can actually fight him. The window is much larger than that in the mid game. Rush Ninja Tabi, watch him cry as he does no damage to you. Bring jungler, smash the squishy Yasuo that has a Zeal at best, more likely to be daggers and a crit glove. He's also not at all a hyper late champion. Every single other melee carry scales way harder. You ever see what happens when Yasuo tries to duel Yi? Or Tryn? Or Fiora? Or Jax? Or Nasus? Do I need to keep going?
GigglesO (NA)
: Yasuo is a toxic champ because he has little counterplay.
1) Don't fight him near minions, try to catch him in river or jungle when he's warding or rotating 2) He auto-shoves, so let him do it and have your jungler gank from behind. Yasuo's only real option will be to try and use the minons to 1v2 which he shouldn't be able to do early on. If he does, accept that you got outplayed and learn from it. 3) Windwall is a super long cd for basically the whole game because you max it last, just bait it and then fuck him up. Even if you have to use a good ability to bait it, it's likely that you'll have your cd before the windwall is back up Yasuo is an extremely fragile champion and the new runes system really hurt his early game because you can't come into lane with 29% attack speed from runes. You absolutely need to respect his damage until you've backed and bought once or twice. Yasuo is extremely dangerous before items and he becomes super shitty until he has 2+boots
: > [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=egFLoxun,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2017-05-28T23:12:33.876+0000) > > None of those abilities are connected with a blink, nor are they activatable outside of vision range. They all know where they are and will end up (nowhere). > > The closest thing to the Yasuo case is probably Ekko ult but again there's something, he heals and becomes untargetable with an invulnerability pocket. if he ults someone, he should know if there under tower and think accordingly. Also in the case of multiple people it should be whoevers closest to where you clicked imo.
> [{quoted}](name=AwesomeGuyDj,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=egFLoxun,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T13:55:52.760+0000) > > if he ults someone, he should know if there under tower and think accordingly. > Also in the case of multiple people it should be whoevers closest to where you clicked imo. It blinks you to whoever is closest to your mouse
: Another Yasuo idea
If you do that you probably have to get rid of the crit damage reduction that's built into his passive, so that he can actually be a late game monster and fight stat-check champions. Yasuo as he is now loses outright to stat-check champions like Yi because of the crit damage reduction, and that's ok if he's useful earlier in the game. However, if you expect to delay him all the way to level 18 for the passive on his ult to be dependable then he needs that damage back. I just don't think this idea is doable, especially since the meta now is so focused around forcing a fast FF
Comentários de Rioters
: Zac Tp bug
Bumping this because it's still incredibly frustrating to get a pick on Zac, only to have his team tp to him and kill everyone while he gets to come back to life for free.
Tavish (NA)
: Dyrus
I don't blame him for being salty. The team put him on a support champion AND he got focused super hard. Being super behind is frustrating, he even had triple dorans at one point because he had no money to buy items
arcinex (NA)
: Wombo Combos
My friends and I like to run a team that we like to call "Wiggity Wambo Super Slambo Fun Times" from top to bottom it is : {{champion:157}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:201}}
: [GAMEPLAY] PROJECT: Yasuo's Homeguard Animation Glitching Out
It's made its way to all of his skins, and it's still around. Happens in 100% of games
Exibir mais

ÔneWindyBoi

Nível 156 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão