: > [{quoted}](name=2083,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00570000,timestamp=2019-08-26T23:47:25.924+0000) > > TBH The only one I actually like is Neeko. The rest don't actually look like they are star guardian skins... Still would've prefer taliyah over zoe From the look of it, it seems the style with Zoe, Xayah and Rakan might be intended as "corrupted Star Guardians" or something of the like, with the dark purple colouration of the void, which would fit with the message/image from the teaser that was posted on Twitter. Personally, I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I make any decision on how much I like the skins, primarily because it's 3 of my top 5 favourite champs, though I honestly don't have much faith in Riot at this point, so who knows...
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=005700000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T02:41:14.458+0000) > > From the look of it, it seems the style with Zoe, Xayah and Rakan might be intended as "corrupted Star Guardians" or something of the like, with the dark purple colouration of the void, which would fit with the message/image from the teaser that was posted on Twitter. Personally, I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I make any decision on how much I like the skins, primarily because it's 3 of my top 5 favourite champs, though I honestly don't have much faith in Riot at this point, so who knows... It was confirmed that Neeko, Xayah and Rakan are the lost ahri's crew tho. Zoe is the one that corrupted Xayah and Rakan but Neeko didn't get corrupted
: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/08/pbe-preview-star-guardian-2019.html PBE confirms Star Guardian {{champion:518}} , {{champion:142}} , {{champion:498}} , and {{champion:497}} (Guess {{champion:81}} wasn't just the "Tuxedo Mask" of the group) {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Seriously though, I'm glad to see Xayah and Rakan got it. In my original post here I was hoping it would be them. Did any of you guys guess any of them correctly? Neeko's SG prestige skin was leaked like a month ago though by Garena, so it's cool that it turned out to be legit.
> [{quoted}](name=Baby Ghoul,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0057,timestamp=2019-08-26T22:55:11.790+0000) > > http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/08/pbe-preview-star-guardian-2019.html > > PBE confirms Star Guardian {{champion:518}} , {{champion:142}} , {{champion:498}} , and {{champion:497}} (Guess {{champion:81}} wasn't just the "Tuxedo Mask" of the group) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > Seriously though, I'm glad to see Xayah and Rakan got it. In my original post here I was hoping it would be them. Did any of you guys guess any of them correctly? Neeko's SG prestige skin was leaked like a month ago though by Garena, so it's cool that it turned out to be legit. TBH The only one I actually like is Neeko. The rest don't actually look like they are star guardian skins... Still would've prefer taliyah over zoe
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yMTzoTfA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T18:01:40.214+0000) > > So, 1 SG holding the gems, 3 others and 'Her' being a enemy? The one holding the gems is Ahri. Star Guardian Ahri's original team got killed, all except for Ahri herself and her second-in-command Miss Fortune. It's more likely its 3 Star Guardians, Ahri's past team in some form, and an evil "her"
tf are yall talking about. It's just a picture from the old star guardian batch that got released back in 2017
CorgiBot (NA)
: Irelia JUST got a skin so I doubt she's slated for one.
> [{quoted}](name=CorgiBot,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=002a0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T18:38:32.580+0000) > > Irelia JUST got a skin so I doubt she's slated for one. So did cait but you want her to get one
: It has to be any from this group. {{champion:142}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:246}} I'd love to see Neeko the most though
> [{quoted}](name=Riding Rough,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0054,timestamp=2019-08-24T04:04:56.886+0000) > > It has to be any from this group. > > {{champion:142}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:246}} > > I'd love to see Neeko the most though Qiyana and Nunu won't get it. Neeko is confirmed tho. Qiyana is getting a prestige skin during the world event, so that's why she wont have a star guardian. Nunu doesn't fit + he just got papercraft. I really hope Taliyah gets in the team tho! We don't have that much time left before they announce it! If they do like project, we could get a teaser tomorrow, which would be nice!
: So if I am at 81 prestige points at the end of the year does riot just take them away?
: > [{quoted}](name=Darius Strada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVaX0PVQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-12T15:11:00.265+0000) They aren't every year. The first Star Guardians were released in 2015, and 2 years later, we got more in 2017. And now, 2 years later, we're getting more.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVaX0PVQ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-12T15:13:53.085+0000) > > They aren't every year. The first Star Guardians were released in 2015, and 2 years later, we got more in 2017. And now, 2 years later, we're getting more. Wrong. The first star guardian was lux, released in 2015. Then, they released jinx, poppy, lulu and janna in 2016 and then ahri mf ez soraka and syndra in 2017. in 2018 they released pajama guardians
: LOL Okay Someone but hurt! Dude Its Already Was Leaked That Yumi Is One lol So like Why you Even trying to be toxic ~~~~
> [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00520000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T20:27:34.296+0000) > > LOL Okay Someone but hurt! Dude Its Already Was Leaked That Yumi Is One lol So like Why you Even trying to be toxic ~~~~ Lol i'd like to see that leak. Leaks are 99% of the time false, i'm sad for you if you believe a leak is true and then when they reveal the skins the leak was fake.
: LOL MF Is no Teenager lol Ahri isnt Human she a Demi Human! Third Lulu And Poppy Are Yordles lol And Soraka Also a demi human From the stars.... Only ones that are actually Human are Lux Jinx Syndra And Ezeal Get your facts Straight before assuming stuff! also Yumi Will Get starguardian! Lol look at zoe she got pool party Right after she was release look at kaisa She Has more skins then xayah And Kalista and there both Adcs That are older then Her
> [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=005200000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T19:25:29.930+0000) > > LOL MF Is no Teenager lol Ahri isnt Human she a Demi Human! Third Lulu And Poppy Are Yordles lol And Soraka Also a demi human From the stars.... Only ones that are actually Human are Lux Jinx Syndra And Ezeal Get your facts Straight before assuming stuff! also Yumi Will Get starguardian! Lol look at zoe she got pool party Right after she was release look at kaisa She Has more skins then xayah And Kalista and there both Adcs That are older then Her "Star Guardian is a series of parallel universe skins in League of Legends that follow the story of a group of high school students who choose to become cosmic protectors and must battle cosmic enemies threatening the universe. However, they consequently learn of the anguish and perils associated with their newfound roles." Source: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Guardian
: LOL MF Is no Teenager lol Ahri isnt Human she a Demi Human! Third Lulu And Poppy Are Yordles lol And Soraka Also a demi human From the stars.... Only ones that are actually Human are Lux Jinx Syndra And Ezeal Get your facts Straight before assuming stuff! also Yumi Will Get starguardian! Lol look at zoe she got pool party Right after she was release look at kaisa She Has more skins then xayah And Kalista and there both Adcs That are older then Her
> [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=005200000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T19:25:29.930+0000) > > LOL MF Is no Teenager lol Ahri isnt Human she a Demi Human! Third Lulu And Poppy Are Yordles lol And Soraka Also a demi human From the stars.... Only ones that are actually Human are Lux Jinx Syndra And Ezeal Get your facts Straight before assuming stuff! also Yumi Will Get starguardian! Lol look at zoe she got pool party Right after she was release look at kaisa She Has more skins then xayah And Kalista and there both Adcs That are older then Her The sadest part is that you actually believe what you saying is right. I've said it and i'll say it again. Don't. Come. And. Cry. Here. When. You'll. See. You're. Wrong. First, nothing is confirmed but Neeko. Yuumi will not get one. I'll help you : Go back and watch the star guardian music video, they are in a high school, wearing high school uniforms. Same as the ahri star guardian video. She is wearing a high school uniform. I swear kid these days they think they are always right. You know, not ONLY your opinion could be right, so if i tell you a certain champ will NOT get in simply cause they don't fit, don't be like "GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BLAH BLAH... {{champion:427}} "
: LOL MF Is no Teenager lol Ahri isnt Human she a Demi Human! Third Lulu And Poppy Are Yordles lol And Soraka Also a demi human From the stars.... Only ones that are actually Human are Lux Jinx Syndra And Ezeal Get your facts Straight before assuming stuff! also Yumi Will Get starguardian! Lol look at zoe she got pool party Right after she was release look at kaisa She Has more skins then xayah And Kalista and there both Adcs That are older then Her
> [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=005200000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T19:25:29.930+0000) > > LOL MF Is no Teenager lol Ahri isnt Human she a Demi Human! Third Lulu And Poppy Are Yordles lol And Soraka Also a demi human From the stars.... Only ones that are actually Human are Lux Jinx Syndra And Ezeal Get your facts Straight before assuming stuff! also Yumi Will Get starguardian! Lol look at zoe she got pool party Right after she was release look at kaisa She Has more skins then xayah And Kalista and there both Adcs That are older then Her You actually don't read lore, i can tell. "GeT yOuR fAcTs StRaIgHt BeFoRe AsSuMiNg StUfF" -Pepega
: Xayah and Rakan wont Because Riot Hates Xayah :( No IG skin! Also I believe it will be Yumi Neeko Tristana Zoe and Riven or talon!
> [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0052,timestamp=2019-08-16T12:28:18.366+0000) > > Xayah and Rakan wont Because Riot Hates Xayah :( No IG skin! Also I believe it will be Yumi Neeko Tristana Zoe and Riven or talon! ?? Xayah didn't get IG because the team that won Championship simply didn't choose her... Also no. Yuumi just got released... Why does everyone keep saying she'll get a star guardian skin? tf. Star guardians are High school students! Not cats... Tristana just got her demon skin, Talon doesn't fit at all. I don't know why people don't use their logic. Even if you want something like mundo as a star guardian and you think it will 100% happen then you're wrong... I'm sorry
: Almost Right Yumi Was and Neeko were made for the Sg line To soak riot pockets It will be tristana neeko Yumi zoe and riven im 99% sure
> [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00480000,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:09:28.652+0000) > > Almost Right Yumi Was and Neeko were made for the Sg line To soak riot pockets It will be tristana neeko Yumi zoe and riven im 99% sure Well, don't come and cry here when you'll find out you're wrong
: your whole just got can go out the window Kaisa Got KD Arcade and IG All within 6 months lol So Dont even say that crap
> [{quoted}](name=xXFeathersFlyXx,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00470001,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:11:04.046+0000) > > your whole just got can go out the window Kaisa Got KD Arcade and IG All within 6 months lol So Dont even say that crap Do you even speak english? Yuumi wont happend, Rumble either. I'm sorry. I don't understand what else you're saying because you keep saying "lol" after every word
: > [{quoted}](name=2083,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004d,timestamp=2019-08-13T20:54:54.328+0000) > > Well, at least we know that Star guardians will probably hit the PBE on august 27th. Since we got those *shitty* skins. That's what someone said in the twitter tho, i don't think they are shitty but i definitely don't like them. I would prefer Star guardian over that tbh, because I want a skin for Tal. Rip Nah, the Elderwood Veigar is fucking adorable, I don't care what anyone says.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004d0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T20:57:48.962+0000) > > Nah, the Elderwood Veigar is fucking adorable, I don't care what anyone says. I'm not a veigar player. I'll definitely grab the ahri one tho
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
Well, at least we know that Star guardians will probably hit the PBE on august 27th. Since we got those *shitty* skins. That's what someone said in the twitter tho, i don't think they are shitty but i definitely don't like them. I would prefer Star guardian over that tbh, because I want a skin for Tal. Rip
: i feel as though star guardian {{champion:142}} would be cool but she would be so easy to do so maybe do harder ones like {{champion:102}} or {{champion:60}} , they could be really cool as star guardians like i would love to see a cutesy sparkly dragon or spider! also for {{champion:163}} i feel like she needs more skins but not star guardian!!! How do you make earthbending cute and sparkly? I just think she doesnt fit but that's my opinion. These are the champions I think could/should be star guardians {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:76}} and for villains i'm thinking {{champion:127}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:8}} also they should definitely have {{champion:98}} as tuxedo mask and thats all at least for now i might be forgetting some villains but yeah feel free to comment your opinions on who i should add or remove :)
> [{quoted}](name=TheCheshireCattt,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004b,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:18:39.480+0000) > > i feel as though star guardian {{champion:142}} would be cool but she would be so easy to do so maybe do harder ones like {{champion:102}} or {{champion:60}} , they could be really cool as star guardians like i would love to see a cutesy sparkly dragon or spider! > > also for {{champion:163}} i feel like she needs more skins but not star guardian!!! How do you make earthbending cute and sparkly? I just think she doesnt fit but that's my opinion. > > These are the champions I think could/should be star guardians > {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:76}} > > and for villains i'm thinking > {{champion:127}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:8}} > > also they should definitely have {{champion:98}} as tuxedo mask > > and thats all at least for now i might be forgetting some villains but yeah feel free to comment your opinions on who i should add or remove :) I know that's your opinion and all. However, Taliyah DOES fit! She's 14, and star guardians are high school students! + Check on google images, there's a bunch of fan made etc and they look pretty cool.
Zerøø (NA)
: {{champion:142}} I would love Zoe to have one she hasn’t got a skin in awhile so I would really like to see Zoe’s .
> [{quoted}](name=Zerøø,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004a,timestamp=2019-08-11T03:10:52.498+0000) > > {{champion:142}} I would love Zoe to have one she hasn’t got a skin in awhile so I would really like to see Zoe’s . Wait... "Hasn't got a skin in awhile" ... She got a skin like 8 months after she got released. What about {{champion:516}} {{champion:163}} ?? You know, champs that actually need skins. World skins don't count, so basically taliyah got nothing for 1000+ days...
Meirrion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004200000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T12:28:54.833+0000) > > We got told that there won't be a Star Guardian event this year, so it is extremely unlikely that there will be an invasion mode. Two years ago, we had the invasion mode without having an event so I still have hope..
> [{quoted}](name=Meirrion,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0042000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-10T07:40:24.494+0000) > > Two years ago, we had the invasion mode without having an event so I still have hope.. I still have hope! Watch this at 00:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CKXn8Z3Qgs
Meirrion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004200000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T12:28:54.833+0000) > > We got told that there won't be a Star Guardian event this year, so it is extremely unlikely that there will be an invasion mode. Two years ago, we had the invasion mode without having an event so I still have hope..
> [{quoted}](name=Meirrion,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0042000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-10T07:40:24.494+0000) > > Two years ago, we had the invasion mode without having an event so I still have hope.. I hope they add invasion this year! They have done all the job already so yeah... Same thing as blood moon, project etc... + It gives us a break of SR and ARAM
: So your argument against Orianna is nothing but "no, because I said it". Ok. So there is nothing hindering Orianna to get the Star Guardian skin. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00470000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T23:15:55.481+0000) > > So your argument against Orianna is nothing but "no, because I said it". > Ok. So there is nothing hindering Orianna to get the Star Guardian skin. :) Sure
: If Star Guardians are just high school girls, how do you explain these: {{champion:16}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:78}} All not human, still made it in the Star Guardian skin line.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004700000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T21:49:37.491+0000) > > If Star Guardians are just high school girls, how do you explain these: > {{champion:16}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:78}} > > All not human, still made it in the Star Guardian skin line. Why would I have to explain anything? Riot said it, no need to be pissed.
: And what's the problem with Orianna being a robot? Robot girls are a fairly common trope in anime, which Star Guardian is inspired by. And it is _really_ easy to work Orianna in the line with a proper explanation. Example: Orianna used to be a normal Star Guardian like the others. But during a mission, she got heavily injured and was about to die. The first star was able to save her life by granting her a new, magical, artificial body. This would also parallel Orianna's canon lore to some extend. And look at Project Warwick. Project is for human champions only, but Warwick was allowed as an exception, because Warwick in his lore _used to be a normal human before a transformation_. It is the same for Orianna. She used to be a human before she had to replace her entire body with hextech.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0047000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T15:33:22.002+0000) > > And what's the problem with Orianna being a robot? > > Robot girls are a fairly common trope in anime, which Star Guardian is inspired by. And it is _really_ easy to work Orianna in the line with a proper explanation. > > Example: > Orianna used to be a normal Star Guardian like the others. But during a mission, she got heavily injured and was about to die. The first star was able to save her life by granting her a new, magical, artificial body. > > This would also parallel Orianna's canon lore to some extend. And look at Project Warwick. Project is for human champions only, but Warwick was allowed as an exception, because Warwick in his lore _used to be a normal human before a transformation_. > > It is the same for Orianna. She used to be a human before she had to replace her entire body with hextech. Star guardians are high school students. No need to give an explanation or wtv
: My current guess: {{champion:518}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} ________________ {{champion:518}} She is basically already confirmed at this point. {{champion:142}} She just fits the Star Guardian theme too well to not get the skin this year. Would prefer someone else to get it, but it is most likely she will be in the line. {{champion:61}} Works perfectly with the line, imo. Has a ball that she can make her familiar pet (pet in orb like for Ahri), has an unused personality trope (kuudere), works well with the cute girl thematic. And robot girls are a trope in anime as well. They could explain her with a tragic backstory, that she almost died on a mission, but the first star was able to save her by giving her a new, magical, artificial body. {{champion:37}} Highly requested by the mains for quite some time now and she just fits. {{champion:133}} Didn't get a new skin for quite a while. Actually expected her to be in Project, but since she didn't make it, I think she should be in Star Guardian. Also already has a familiar with valor at her side.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00470000,timestamp=2019-08-09T12:36:41.959+0000) > > My current guess: > {{champion:518}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} > > ________________ > > {{champion:518}} She is basically already confirmed at this point. > > {{champion:142}} She just fits the Star Guardian theme too well to not get the skin this year. Would prefer someone else to get it, but it is most likely she will be in the line. > > {{champion:61}} Works perfectly with the line, imo. Has a ball that she can make her familiar pet (pet in orb like for Ahri), has an unused personality trope (kuudere), works well with the cute girl thematic. And robot girls are a trope in anime as well. They could explain her with a tragic backstory, that she almost died on a mission, but the first star was able to save her by giving her a new, magical, artificial body. > > {{champion:37}} Highly requested by the mains for quite some time now and she just fits. > > {{champion:133}} Didn't get a new skin for quite a while. Actually expected her to be in Project, but since she didn't make it, I think she should be in Star Guardian. Also already has a familiar with valor at her side. I guess Zoe could fit, but she acts like a kid 24/7 so idk... Also Ori is a robot not a human
: We got told that there won't be a Star Guardian event this year, so it is extremely unlikely that there will be an invasion mode.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004200000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T12:28:54.833+0000) > > We got told that there won't be a Star Guardian event this year, so it is extremely unlikely that there will be an invasion mode. I know that, but event and mode isn't the same. We still have hope, plz riot :'(
Ruurei (NA)
: Ori is part of dark star, so it's very unlikely she'll get a star guardian skin sadly :c I do agree that she should get one though! D:
> [{quoted}](name=Ruurei,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=000f0001,timestamp=2019-08-08T22:20:53.783+0000) > > Ori is part of dark star, so it's very unlikely she'll get a star guardian skin sadly :c I do agree that she should get one though! D: I don't agree, she's a robot not a human :/
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
I actually had nothing to do, so I made a list of champs I think that fits the theme (basically what we could see this year) In my opinion, everything that fits the theme : {{champion:22}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:84}} (Just got Project) {{champion:51}} (Just got Arcade) {{champion:245}} (Just got Halloween skin) {{champion:39}} (Just got Project) {{champion:145}} (Just got Arcade) {{champion:43}} (Just got Dark Star) {{champion:55}} (Just got Battle Academia) {{champion:7}} (Just got Program) {{champion:267}} (Just got Program) {{champion:18}} (Just got little demon) I think that some champs COULD fit aswell : {{champion:69}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:89}} (Got her 2 legendary skins not long ago) {{champion:246}} (Just got released) {{champion:15}} (Just got blood moon) {{champion:67}} (Just got firecracker) {{champion:26}} (Confirmed skin for zilean, might be a star guardian even if i don't like the idea) So yeah, let me know who you think are going to get star guardian skins and why
: > [{quoted}](name=12 btw,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00430000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-07T23:02:41.269+0000) > > But, Leblanc just got Program and Kai'sa just got Arcade? I wasnt talking about IG Oh I forgot about Arcade Kai'sa, good catch (Not a skin that I really like either). Program Leblanc came out last year though. Anyways, it doesn't really matter like I said. I just think they would look cool for a future skin line featuring enemies of SG line. Hopefully inspired by something like Syndra turning evil.
> [{quoted}](name=Baby Ghoul,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004300000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-07T23:07:42.790+0000) > > Oh I forgot about Arcade Kai'sa, good catch (Not a skin that I really like either). Program Leblanc came out last year though. > > Anyways, it doesn't really matter like I said. I just think they would look cool for a future skin line featuring enemies of SG line. Hopefully inspired by something like Syndra turning evil. I understand that, I agree with you, and to be honest i don't care who makes it to the team as long as they make Taliyah, i'm fine with whatever they do. Also, it was like 9 months ago (november so yeah, last year technically but i don't think she'll get a skin already, she isn't lux ahri or kai'sa)
: > [{quoted}](name=12 btw,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004300000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:42:12.522+0000) > > Leblanc and Kai'sa just got skins, too. You're both not reading what I was saying. I did say they would be good on an evil side. We're clearly not going to get a full set this time around. I just think they would look cool as future candidates for such a skin...that's why I specifically said this in my post. Ekko is a teenage boy. He's perfect for such a line now that Ezreal has joined. There is a such thing as a magical boy genre though... Riven would be a fine choice to fill out a team, especially now that there are champions like Miss Fortune and Syndra. A champion doesn't have to perfectly fit into a category in order to be given a skin because it is a cosmetic. Nami does have a SG attitude though, so I don't know what was she was talking about. For an evil skin line Elise and Lissandra would be perfect if you've watched almost **any** magical girl anime. They both give off Queen Beryl vibes, Lissadra especially. Speaking of Sailor Moon, that's why I listed Vladimir. He's very similar to Kunzite. But all of this speculation is kinda pointless to me now that I know one of those SG spots is likely going to be filled by Neeko since it was leaked that she has an upcoming Prestige skin and the SG event is just on the horizon. Oh I forgot to add, professional team skins like the iG ones for Kai'sa and Leblanc aren't counted against a champion. They can still get a pro team skin, and another skin. It wouldn't matter in this case, because I listed them for some future evil skin line, but just saying. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Baby Ghoul,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0043000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T22:31:01.320+0000) > > You're both not reading what I was saying. I did say they would be good on an evil side. We're clearly not going to get a full set this time around. I just think they would look cool as future candidates for such a skin...that's why I specifically said this in my post. > > Ekko is a teenage boy. He's perfect for such a line now that Ezreal has joined. There is a such thing as a magical boy genre though... > > Riven would be a fine choice to fill out a team, especially now that there are champions like Miss Fortune and Syndra. A champion doesn't have to perfectly fit into a category in order to be given a skin because it is a cosmetic. Nami does have a SG attitude though, so I don't know what was she was talking about. > > For an evil skin line Elise and Lissandra would be perfect if you've watched almost **any** magical girl anime. They both give off Queen Beryl vibes, Lissadra especially. Speaking of Sailor Moon, that's why I listed Vladimir. He's very similar to Kunzite. > > But all of this speculation is kinda pointless to me now that I know one of those SG spots is likely going to be filled by Neeko since it was leaked that she has an upcoming Prestige skin and the SG event is just on the horizon. > > Oh I forgot to add, professional team skins like the iG ones for Kai'sa and Leblanc aren't counted against a champion. They can still get a pro team skin, and another skin. It wouldn't matter in this case, because I listed them for some future evil skin line, but just saying. > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} But, Leblanc just got Program and Kai'sa just got Arcade? I wasnt talking about IG
: Yes, but i feel bad for people who wants {{champion:163}} tip lets be real here {{champion:518}} and {{champion:142}} fits way better than {{champion:163}} and both are more popular than her, i don't see so much {{champion:163}} in general being played But even if {{champion:163}} is so much played or not that won't make any difference because Riot hates {{champion:163}}, in my point of view
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004400000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:17:42.584+0000) > > Yes, but i feel bad for people who wants {{champion:163}} tip lets be real here {{champion:518}} and {{champion:142}} fits way better than {{champion:163}} and both are more popular than her, i don't see so much {{champion:163}} in general being played > > But even if {{champion:163}} is so much played or not that won't make any difference because Riot hates {{champion:163}}, in my point of view Also, I agree that they hate her. She was in a good spot last year when they buffed her, that's what made her a good jungler. But for some reason, they felt that they had to destroy her. They removed the AoE from her q, they nerfed her r, and alot of useless thing they shouldn't have done. IMO They did that because she was getting really popular but they hate her and didn't want to give her any skin, so instead of making her popular, they just decided to ruin her, sadly.
: I ain't gonna lie Star Guardian {{champion:350}} would be so cute
> [{quoted}](name=I Only Main ADC,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0046,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:44:59.262+0000) > > I ain't gonna lie > Star Guardian {{champion:350}} would be so cute The thing is, star guardian are high school students so it will never happend.
: Yes, but i feel bad for people who wants {{champion:163}} tip lets be real here {{champion:518}} and {{champion:142}} fits way better than {{champion:163}} and both are more popular than her, i don't see so much {{champion:163}} in general being played But even if {{champion:163}} is so much played or not that won't make any difference because Riot hates {{champion:163}}, in my point of view
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=004400000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:17:42.584+0000) > > Yes, but i feel bad for people who wants {{champion:163}} tip lets be real here {{champion:518}} and {{champion:142}} fits way better than {{champion:163}} and both are more popular than her, i don't see so much {{champion:163}} in general being played > > But even if {{champion:163}} is so much played or not that won't make any difference because Riot hates {{champion:163}}, in my point of view In my opinion taliyah fits alot better than zoe because zoe always acts so childish and stuff
: Only {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:37}} fits well in Star Guardian {{champion:28}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:145}} fits more or less, maybe in Evil side Now {{champion:245}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:8}} They doesn't fit
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=00430000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:09:16.249+0000) > > Only {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:37}} fits well in Star Guardian > > {{champion:28}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:145}} fits more or less, maybe in Evil side > > Now {{champion:245}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:8}} They doesn't fit Leblanc and Kai'sa just got skins, too.
: Guys there are new confirmations by Riot about Star Guardians First - Only Popular Champions will receive skins from popular Skin lines tip like Blood Moon, Battle Academia, Arcade, Project, Star Guardian and etc.... also we already can confirm this by Blood Moon, Arcade and Project it's only popular Champions there Second - Star Guardian this year will not have any Event this year (No Pass, No Own Shop and no GameMode), will be only Skins, some emotes and icons, and that's it Third - Star Guardian Neeko is already confirmed also her Prestige skin as well Now the only thing we don't know yet if they will be 5 like the previous Star Guardians but i assume will be, now if only popular Champions will receive these Skins more i believe Star Guardian this year will be: Pink - {{champion:518}} (Plus a Prestige skin) Blue - {{champion:142}} Purple - {{champion:25}} (Legendary skin) - Leader and the First Star Red - {{champion:22}} Green - {{champion:37}} All these Champions are very popular so expect them to be them, but also they can add {{champion:498}} or {{champion:133}} to replace {{champion:22}}, and {{champion:497}} or {{champion:44}} to replace {{champion:37}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0044,timestamp=2019-08-07T06:18:11.492+0000) > > Guys there are new confirmations by Riot about Star Guardians > > First - Only Popular Champions will receive skins from popular Skin lines tip like Blood Moon, Battle Academia, Arcade, Project, Star Guardian and etc.... also we already can confirm this by Blood Moon, Arcade and Project it's only popular Champions there > > Second - Star Guardian this year will not have any Event this year (No Pass, No Own Shop and no GameMode), will be only Skins, some emotes and icons, and that's it > > Third - Star Guardian Neeko is already confirmed also her Prestige skin as well > > Now the only thing we don't know yet if they will be 5 like the previous Star Guardians but i assume will be, now if only popular Champions will receive these Skins more i believe Star Guardian this year will be: > > Pink - {{champion:518}} (Plus a Prestige skin) > Blue - {{champion:142}} > Purple - {{champion:25}} (Legendary skin) - Leader and the First Star > Red - {{champion:22}} > Green - {{champion:37}} > > All these Champions are very popular so expect them to be them, but also they can add {{champion:498}} or {{champion:133}} to replace {{champion:22}}, and {{champion:497}} or {{champion:44}} to replace {{champion:37}} > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} The thing is, neeko and zoe are not even popular, they both have like 3% pickrate, compared to sona(almost 6%) ashe, (almost 12%) and morgana (almost 14%). So yeah, neeko is confirmed, and I REALLY hope they make taliyah a star guardian... Also, Jayce only has a 1.4% pickrate, which means that there's a chance we can still see unpopular champions for star guardians. Graves also has a 1.6% pickrate, which is why i'm wondering why he got 2 skins within like 6months or so. Arcade all were popular, you're about this one. Irelia only has 4.3% pickrate, she's the less popular in the project skin lane of this year. Shaco only has 3.6% pick rate too. I think that they are trying to put at least one less popular champ for every skin line, which makes it really possible for us to see less popular champs for star guardians, hopefully it's TALIYAH. (Note that the pickrates % are based on their main roles, so basically, irelia pickrate is based on every top lane, sona based on all support, etc... Imagine their pickrate % based on all champs)
Myrza (NA)
: Will Star Guardian Invasion come back as one of the Rotating Game Modes?
I really really wish it comes back with the star guardian skins they'll release this year. It was pretty cool, and that allows you to take a break from summoner's rift/ARAM.
: Omg i'd love to see{{champion:142}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:163}} i wish they made it this year with the invasion mode please riot make star guardian invasion{{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sparks Of Paint,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=0042,timestamp=2019-08-06T17:01:04.702+0000) > > Omg i'd love to see{{champion:142}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:163}} i wish they made it this year with the invasion mode please riot make star guardian invasion{{sticker:sg-janna}} TBH your team fits! But cait just got arcade. I also hope they make invasion a mode this year, i love the mode!
ManaphyzZ (EUW)
: Hum, for the new SG skins I would love to see : {{champion:163}} (orange) {{champion:37}} (green) {{champion:245}} (blue) {{champion:25}} (purple) {{champion:133}} (pink? + leader) But I would love to see new "themes" in this skinline, like Anti-Star Guardian for example with maybe : {{champion:134}} (Syndra became evil) {{champion:143}} (it would be cool) {{champion:45}} (veigar could be a good choice) {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=ManaphyzZ,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003f,timestamp=2019-08-04T20:22:15.689+0000) > > Hum, for the new SG skins I would love to see : > > {{champion:163}} (orange) > > {{champion:37}} (green) > > {{champion:245}} (blue) > > {{champion:25}} (purple) > > {{champion:133}} (pink? + leader) > > But I would love to see new "themes" in this skinline, like Anti-Star Guardian for example with maybe : > > {{champion:134}} (Syndra became evil) > > {{champion:143}} (it would be cool) > > {{champion:45}} (veigar could be a good choice) > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Tbh, idc what the team is aslong as taliyah gets in! Also, i don't really like the idea of "anti" theme for star guardians, we already have odyssey (vs kayn and zed) I think that would be too similar, also if they bring back star guardian invasion mode that would be too confusing.
teemo900 (EUNE)
: I'm 2 months late but idc. Okay,my pick would be: -Leader/pink: Ashe;Xayah;Fiora;Irelia;Zoe;Orianna -Right hand/red: Zyra;Shyvana;Rakan;Quinn;Camille;Wukong;Katarina;Rengar;Viktor -Wise one/eldest: Morgana;Elise (but evil,like Syndra);Karma;Xerath;Leona (but yellow);Malzahar (but evil);Shen;Ryze;Lissandra;Nidalee -Blue one: Braum;Amumu;Anivia;Sejuani;Kalista;Hecarim;Tahm Kench;Pantheon;Fizz;Rumble;Blitzcrank;Jayce -Green one/support: Sona;Nami;Bard;Yuumi;Ivern And that's about it.
> [{quoted}](name=teemo900,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003e,timestamp=2019-08-04T17:51:45.037+0000) > > I'm 2 months late but idc. > > Okay,my pick would be: > > -Leader/pink: Ashe;Xayah;Fiora;Irelia;Zoe;Orianna > > -Right hand/red: Zyra;Shyvana;Rakan;Quinn;Camille;Wukong;Katarina;Rengar;Viktor > > -Wise one/eldest: Morgana;Elise (but evil,like Syndra);Karma;Xerath;Leona (but yellow);Malzahar (but evil);Shen;Ryze;Lissandra;Nidalee > > -Blue one: Braum;Amumu;Anivia;Sejuani;Kalista;Hecarim;Tahm Kench;Pantheon;Fizz;Rumble;Blitzcrank;Jayce > > -Green one/support: Sona;Nami;Bard;Yuumi;Ivern > > And that's about it. Irelia just got project, Katarina just got battle academia, rengar just got the kitty skin, karma just got dark star, leona just got her 2 legendary skins, amumu just got his fire skin, anivia just got paper craft, sejuani just got firecracker, tahm kench just got firecracker, pantheon his getting reworked, fizz just got the dog skin, jayce just got battle academia, yuumi just got released and ivern just got dunkmaster. Remember that star guardians are supposed to be high school students and not monsters. So basically, everything that isnt human wouldnt work.
: wow nice, i'm Hyped as well, but i think Star Guardian skins will be released on 9.18 because patch 9.17 will be released on 28 August :)
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003c0000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:05:17.982+0000) > > wow nice, i'm Hyped as well, but i think Star Guardian skins will be released on 9.18 because patch 9.17 will be released on 28 August :) Well, project event is here until september 3, so i'm guessing the skins will be out in 9.18 or something
: wow nice, i'm Hyped as well, but i think Star Guardian skins will be released on 9.18 because patch 9.17 will be released on 28 August :)
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003c0000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:05:17.982+0000) > > wow nice, i'm Hyped as well, but i think Star Guardian skins will be released on 9.18 because patch 9.17 will be released on 28 August :) Two years ago, the patch got released on the 30 but they released the skins on september 7th, so they might do something similar this year
: Hmmm think next skins after Project will be Pool Party ones, after that will be another ones tip something new, i think Star Guardian skins will come only in September or October
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003c00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T23:45:23.121+0000) > > Hmmm think next skins after Project will be Pool Party ones, after that will be another ones tip something new, i think Star Guardian skins will come only in September or October Also, we are almost sure that they are coming out either on 9.17 or 9.18, because of this tweet : https://twitter.com/KenAdamsNSA/status/1150669321107992577 9.16 are Udyr and Rammus skins, which means 9.17 or 9.18 would probably be star guardian. They usually release them in September/October so I expect them to hit the PBE soon, I'm hyped ;D The world event starts october 2nd (I think since world starts october 2nd) will probably last all month, then the last event for this year is christmas one.
iSennª (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=12 btw,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=000e0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T02:39:57.184+0000) > > I don't think you understand. I don't know how old quinn is, but star guardians are high school students. If she's older then it wouldn't make any sense. Dude.. Poppy and Lulu are yordles.. Time work differently for Yordles so they wouldnt work either. Quinn is arround her twenties.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=000e00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T02:41:54.145+0000) > > Dude.. Poppy and Lulu are yordles.. Time work differently for Yordles so they wouldnt work either. Quinn is arround her twenties. Since you don't want to understand I just wish you a good night ;)
iSennª (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=12 btw,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=000e00010000,timestamp=2019-07-29T23:56:47.138+0000) > > Again, it depends on how old she is How old? Her last skin got released 2 years and a half ago and its a legacy one. She deserve it.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=000e000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T02:34:06.593+0000) > > How old? Her last skin got released 2 years and a half ago and its a legacy one. She deserve it. I don't think you understand. I don't know how old quinn is, but star guardians are high school students. If she's older then it wouldn't make any sense.
iSennª (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Danielotop,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-06-12T17:28:22.818+0000) > > I was waiting for someone to do a post like this one! I've been trying to predict the future star guardians too. Here are my predictions: > > {{champion:44}} - Taric's last skin was the pool party one 3 years ago. The Star Guardian skins have a "cute" theme, and among the boys who could fit the theme well is Taric. Im speculating that he could be kind of like the "boss" of the star guardians. > > {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} - Even though these two got skins not too long ago we know that team skins don't count, and their last non-esports skins were the sweetheart ones a year and a half ago. They're popular, can fit the "cute" theme and their abilities would look good with sparkly effects. Almost a safe bet. > > {{champion:142}} - I don't think this needs much explanation. Her last skin was almost a year ago and she just fits the theme too well. Im not sure on this one but I wouldn't be surprised by it. > > {{champion:518}} - Ok, hear me out on this one. She fits the theme, and even though she was released not too long ago, we know that popular new champs get their second skin fast (hi, Pyke) also, we know for sure that there's a skin for her in development since they explained that Winter Wonder Neeko would go to the legacy vault next christmas but she would get a skin before that. Since the Star Guardian skins usually come with cinematics, lore and all that stuff, they probably pick the champions very early so if they already knew she was getting a skin for sure maybe its cause she's part of the future star guardians. > > > {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} - I wouldn't call them "cute" per se, but just like Syndra, they could be cute if they decided to make them. Morgana's last skin was almost 3 years ago and Kayle's was almost 2 years ago and since they worked on them recently I wouldn't be surprised if they were working on a skin for them and I think it could perfectly be star guardian skins. > > {{champion:163}} - Honestly this is more something I hope than a prediction. This lady has a lot of potential for cool skins yet all she got since release was an esports skin that doesn't even count. I get she's not the most popular champ, but still. Let Taliyah be a Star Guardian! > > {{champion:92}} - So yeah... I fear she might be chosen for the skin line. Just like they did with arcade, they'll have to pick one of the super popular champs for star guardian to get money, and her last skin was a year ago... still, I hope she gets the PROJECT one and not this one. > > {{champion:133}} - People constantly forget she exists but her last skin was 2 years and a half ago, and even though she's not very popular I think she would look good on star guardian, there are a lot of cool concepts. > > {{champion:1}} - She clearly fits the theme and everything and her last skin was almost 2 years ago so yeah. Not too excited about this but it could be. Quinn would be perfect, she already have a familiar.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=000e0001,timestamp=2019-07-29T23:51:07.936+0000) > > Quinn would be perfect, she already have a familiar. Again, it depends on how old she is
: Hmmm think next skins after Project will be Pool Party ones, after that will be another ones tip something new, i think Star Guardian skins will come only in September or October
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003c00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T23:45:23.121+0000) > > Hmmm think next skins after Project will be Pool Party ones, after that will be another ones tip something new, i think Star Guardian skins will come only in September or October I don't know if they'll make pool party this year, they didn't announce it like they did last year. Also, the first star guardians came out in october and the 2nd came out in september. So something like august/september/oct would make sense indeed
: Ok i could agree with that but you are forgetting one big thing, remember the first "Star"? First Star Guardian and also the most powerfull one in Universe, yup i doubt the first Star is a High School student, probably first Star is a Adult and if Riot wants too, Morgana will fit that place very well also she is a Angel and helps that even more {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003c000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-29T23:19:28.637+0000) > > Ok i could agree with that but you are forgetting one big thing, remember the first "Star"? First Star Guardian and also the most powerfull one in Universe, yup i doubt the first Star is a High School student, probably first Star is Adult and if Riot wants too, Morgana will fit that place very well also she is a Angel and helps that even more > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Yeah i don't really read lore that much but in both the teaser they all were high school students tho so i think it would be logic continuing it or MAYBE one of them could be a teacher who knows. Like a teacher who is close of the students, or something. Also, when do you think they will release the skins? Since there's not gonna be an event i'm thinking maybe the patch after Project cause we will have a project event so makes sense if they release them the patch after to me (imo the event will last a month like arcade event)
: Morgana fits very well on Star Guardian skin line, also Taliyah, Zoe, Sona, Neeko and maybe Xayah too, but the rest not so much. Morgana fits well because she isn't a Villain on her Original Lore, remember that, but if you go to say Morgana doesn't fit because of her Dark Magic, look Star Guardian Syndra says "Hi" to you {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003c0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T22:27:38.147+0000) > > Morgana fits very well on Star Guardian skin line, also Taliyah, Zoe, Sona, Neeko and maybe Xayah too, but the rest not so much. > > Morgana fits well because she isn't a Villain on her Original Lore, remember that, but if you go to say Morgana doesn't fit because of her Dark Magic, look Star Guardian Syndra says "Hi" to you > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Also, depend on how old she is. If she's like 37 then no she doesn't fit at all. Star guardians are basically high school students not adults. Taliyah is like 14, so of course she fits. I don't really know about the rest tho
: Morgana fits very well on Star Guardian skin line, also Taliyah, Zoe, Sona, Neeko and maybe Xayah too, but the rest not so much. Morgana fits well because she isn't a Villain on her Original Lore, remember that, but if you go to say Morgana doesn't fit because of her Dark Magic, look Star Guardian Syndra says "Hi" to you {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Onimusha Warlord,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1ioIIK1R,comment-id=003c0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T22:27:38.147+0000) > > Morgana fits very well on Star Guardian skin line, also Taliyah, Zoe, Sona, Neeko and maybe Xayah too, but the rest not so much. > > Morgana fits well because she isn't a Villain on her Original Lore, remember that, but if you go to say Morgana doesn't fit because of her Dark Magic, look Star Guardian Syndra says "Hi" to you > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} By that I meant that there are champs that fit way better than her.
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
I think it's going to be something like : Taliyah, Zoe, Neeko, Sona and Ashe. That's what I hope at least! I wouldn't be suprised if they make something that doesn't fit only for money tho. Something like Xayah, rakan, morgana, ashe and tristana
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
In case you all didn't know, star guardians are supposed to be high school students, that looks like humans basically. so Kindred wouldn't fit
Exibir mais

Øk ßoomer

Nível 188 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão