Comentários de Rioters
: Riots matchmaking is insanely fucked. It attempted to give you a 50% win chance. So if you are a better player, you get worse teammates in order to enforce that win rate. This is why they say they have a 50% win chance per game, within 1%. Its forced. Its insanely fucking stupid, and completely inept. This in turn frustrates the entire player base and makes the game feel impossible to play, AND like an insane fucking grind. Which it is, because of the culmination of the above reasons. They will deny it, players will say its not true or they can climb easily. Sure ok, I'm sure some can. Especially when you are smurfing......................... Meanwhile I'm watching voyboy on his stream and he says, can I not get a game that does not feel 1v9. You aren't a league boomer, there are just a lot of new players that suck and a system that does nothing healthy to actually create good games. In fact they tell us forced statistics and don't even realize there is actually something critically wrong. They've said in a dev video they are going to address the matchmaking issues, but not until next season. Fuck that. I don't think the playerbase can seriously take another dogshit season of this fucking shit. I've had enough, and I'm fucking narcissistic. Right now, no new player will actually play this game seriously. You can't. If you are actually competitive and play to win- it'll just drive you nuts. Anyone that asks me if they should play league, I tell them fuck no. Run for the fucking hills. Great game, absolute shit matching and player management. They punish for fucking talk all the fucking day long while you have a mother fucking mute button. But the fucking @)#*$@#, pieces of shit don't do shit about players actually fucking the game over with play. They all think they are smart but have no brains. Obviously. Yes, I'm fucking bitter. I love this game, they love my asshole. Feels bad. At least buy me dinner fuckers. They aren't getting a dime from me until they fix their fucking garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=ElnyrJhodo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWEMKJad,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-16T09:17:14.825+0000) > > Riots matchmaking is insanely fucked. The entire statement. I feel you. I'd like to add more, but there's so much that it isn't worth it, because they wont do anything about it Edit: When i say the entire statement, I mean the entire post - but removed 99% of it to save space
: I mean...that gives trash solo laners even *less* excuses this season... If they have such outrageous pressure, through *whatever the hell* they're doing, and junglers are getting nerf batted through the floor, then how the hell do they *even attempt* to blame their jungler for their loss when they lose their lane?
because its still a strategy game, you have to be patient and its easy to lose patience when you are losing your lane. I know its a hard concept. Beyond that though, people live for drama and will always find someone else to blame. It sucks, and as a jungle main, i know for a fact i get most of the blame, but its not always my fault :/
The E77 (EUW)
: i miss the 1% crit rune :({{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=The E77,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA88eEkd,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-12-08T13:22:09.696+0000) > > i miss the 1% crit rune :({{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} 1% crit 2 aa crit >.< those were the days
floo (EUW)
: Yes, that is true for games where people don't know how to play safe and/or how to roam successfully with tp, that's why ignite is the better choice for most of soloQ. That's what I said. It's stronger and because of it's bland "deal damage over 5s" design _worse_ than the global mobility tp provides. In pro play you see a lot more tp than ignite. I'd much rather have people play competently with tp than smack 1/5 of my hp as true damage on me every 3 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:12:59.313+0000) > > I'd much rather have people play competently with tp This line is the exact reason. There is no way you can judge competency before the match starts not only on the teleport, but also the ability to use it strategically and at the right time...
HalexUwU (NA)
: The XP gain changes seem really extreme
BlackXIV (EUW)
: Nobody wants to play jungle in ranked because you're starved of resouces making it twice as hard to carry. Simply put the compounded effect of all the season changes weakened junglers and restricted the viable champion pool too much.
: It's because there's so much pressure on jungle doing well early yet 90% of jungling early right now is solitaire thanks to the jungle changes. Constant jungle paths and clearing, and picking the wrong path can leave you useless for your team, behind in levels or no which is in itself ANOTHER issue. It's honestly a tough and lonely role to play rn and you basically don't have anyone rooting for you anymore in NA. Everyone looks at junglers as degens now and the junglers know it.
everybody looked at junglers as degens anyway... nothings changed there - just the fact that the roles weak as fuck.
BBKong (NA)
: Jungle feels better than last season if you're ahead, and worse if you're even or behind. Which in the end makes it feel fucking terrible. I'm still winning almost all my preseason jungle games but I'm either useless and just along for the ride or just get to stomp them because I play well or they misplay, and am STILL weaker than the 0/3 toplaner. They said they're looking into it, and I hope it works out because SOME of the changes were definitely good. The overall exp nerf was disgusting and makes jungle almost always one-sided or lane-decided. I've seen so many more games where both junglers are 1/5 or something than last season when usually at least one team's JG was doing okay.
> [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-07T01:06:10.247+0000) > They said they're looking into it, and I hope it works out because SOME of the changes were definitely good. The overall exp nerf was disgusting and makes jungle almost always one-sided or lane-decided. I've seen so many more games where both junglers are 1/5 or something than last season when usually at least one team's JG was doing okay. this is the only reason you're getting an up vote - the other 2 lines... no. fact is i still feel like downvoting because of the other 2 lines
: Riot has a behavior system that punishes junglers, you expect people to queue to get their account punished? I'm sorry but until riot apologizes for the insane CCP behavior system and restores honor / rewards they can have a nice big fat jungler strike.
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T23:42:47.777+0000) > > Can confirm. Jungle Main > [edit] Can also say: You're better off going top lane support if you get autofilled jungle - just better all together... I swear. Having a top lane with smite and a support Toplane to help them take jungle camps top side is going to be better. Same for botlane with the adc having smite and taking the bot side jungle. Then the top support can take tp for dragon presence.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T00:55:54.298+0000) > > I swear. Having a top lane with smite and a support Toplane to help them take jungle camps top side is going to be better. > > Same for botlane with the adc having smite and taking the bot side jungle. > > Then the top support can take tp for dragon presence. its not even about teleporting, its more about ward control. having smite on the top laner (is) still a bad idea all around because of the smite restriction (thank the Chinese boosters who riot still doesn't//haven't banned, and that I'm still watching waiting) its more about literally supporting them, healing//warding and then jumping to the 3 camps, then going back to lane - All you have to be is a massive ward + less of a exp grabber. Sure every now and then wander to other lanes, but its not suppose to be every second anymore
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T00:55:54.298+0000) > > I swear. Having a top lane with smite and a support Toplane to help them take jungle camps top side is going to be better. > > Same for botlane with the adc having smite and taking the bot side jungle. > > Then the top support can take tp for dragon presence. Make the junglers level 3, all game. Solo laners would still cry jungle OP. Trash solo laners are out of excuses this season.
not entirely. solo laners have more pressure this season. you'll see less ignite and more teleports, and that's far worse. a million times over far worse
: Jungle is a shit hole now because riot keeps hitting us with the fucking nerf stick. No one wants to play a role that is going to be 3-6 levels behind solo lanes and only really has a presence in the game for the first 6 minutes. Most jungle mains have given up and either swapped to lanes, or just quit the game all together.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T23:16:29.678+0000) > Most jungle mains have given up and either swapped to lanes, or just quit the game all together. Can confirm. Jungle Main [edit] Can also say: You're better off going top lane support if you get autofilled jungle - just better all together...
: Kinda reluctant to play games...
it hasn't been fun for 2 years, season 10? no difference.
Mafros (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:19:09.575+0000) > > Delete the following: > {{champion:84}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:131}} (she'll be OP after rework){{champion:36}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:38}} > > I know what your thinking but this is like half the champions in the game > but lets be real here their all either either too strong, too weak, too toxic, or have some other flaw > also delete{{item:3181}} {{item:3179}} > and bring back{{item:3056}} {{item:3512}} > and revert sup item changes > > also more champions could join that list but I've left them out as they could be fixed easily That's not "like half the champions in the game", that's literally that - 50,34% of the roster, to be more precise. If your solution to the game is to cut out half of it, maybe the problem isn't in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Mafros,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-05T00:03:25.188+0000) > > That's not "like half the champions in the game", that's literally that - 50,34% of the roster, to be more precise. > > If your solution to the game is to cut out half of it, maybe the problem isn't in the game. you're right, its the devs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:55:51.749+0000) > > Have a rock-paper-scissors class system, where A beats B, B beats C, and C beats A. Now because of the number of classes, any class that doesn't DIRECTLY beat another, would need damage to be evened out across the board (which from a mathematical stand point its easier said than done but possible, champions would need to have an additional Armor and MR type which opens up a whole other can of worms...) They used to do stuff like that in the past. I think I made a guide on Kill/Poke/Sustain supports where Sustain beats poke, poke beats kill and kill beats sustain. Every support had a primary style and a secondary style. Blitzcrank would be a kill/sustain champ, Soraka would be sustain/poke and Zyra would be poke/kill. Then they started putting out champs with these overloaded complex kits and it kinda went out the window. It was more fun when the champ kits were simpler and the complexity relied on what items you bought (and the order you bought them in).
> [{quoted}](name=TouchpadExpert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-12-06T04:15:52.033+0000) > > They used to do stuff like that in the past. I think I made a guide on Kill/Poke/Sustain supports where Sustain beats poke, poke beats kill and kill beats sustain. Every support had a primary style and a secondary style. Blitzcrank would be a kill/sustain champ, Soraka would be sustain/poke and Zyra would be poke/kill. Then they started putting out champs with these overloaded complex kits and it kinda went out the window. It was more fun when the champ kits were simpler and the complexity relied on what items you bought (and the order you bought them in). welcome to the dumb * "new" balance team "we're gonna nerf not only an items power, but also nerf its gold efficiency" whereas they need to choose one over the other (and they used to) if an item is powerful, and you want to weaken it, choose to either nerf its gold efficiency or its stats, not both. If a champion is powerful, nerf either the base stats or the ratio's not both (VERY RARELY do they actually do this). Want to remove things that dont create interactions? (ie: zz rot, etc) make sure you incorporate things that make interacting fun, not who can be killed the quickest. It's not a hard concept to grasp, yet they keep fucking their own game up. Said last year I was done if this preseason didn't make me want to play, and so far, i've only played MAYBE 4 games... theres nothing left to make what direction they are taking, fun. Sadly I'll wind up perma'd this season and I'll be happier when the ban comes through... Ignorance is no excuse, (for both players, and devs alike) and the dev team is as absolutely ignorant as it gets (no joke) Probably will write a heart felt goodbye, but also probably wont. It's not me they will hurt by not wising up, its their content creators they'll hurt.
: League of Legends is a broken game
Have a rock-paper-scissors class system, where A beats B, B beats C, and C beats A. Now because of the number of classes, any class that doesn't DIRECTLY beat another, would need damage to be evened out across the board (which from a mathematical stand point its easier said than done but possible, champions would need to have an additional Armor and MR type which opens up a whole other can of worms...)
: > alt f4 I'll 2nd this.
> [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ULv1jmx5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:48:06.783+0000) > > alt f4 > [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ULv1jmx5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:49:51.767+0000) > > I'll 2nd this. I'll 3rd this
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u34nt0nz,comment-id=00090000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-28T10:13:57.932+0000) > > but there are 4 buff camps on the map, 2 buff camps should be coming up at roughly the same time, so why aren't you going for the enemy camp while they are on yours? How to get collapsed on and die 101. Imagine trying to discuss jungle balance while thinking that any form of invasion while your lane doesn't have priority is a remotely good idea.
did ya ferget howta ward? (i know the answer) did ya ferget howta look atda map? (i know the answer) But wait... theres more... an easy escape, but you don't know how to take it... You're leaving so many options open to attack at this point. Give a cut and dry scenario,. There is ALWAYS a way around it, for everything. If you do your job correctly you wont be collapsed on, and if you are, you should be out before anybody gets too close
: Here is a video to perfectly demonstrate how wrong you are. Ignore my build and runes in this video since they do not affect anything in this particular video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAInl6F480k I consider this video power farm heavy with extremely fast clears. I intentionally ignore ganking. At 7:17 I hit 6 while my Adc hits 6 at 17:57. So I barely am ahead of my ad, that is behind in lane and has a death, I have had to power farm constantly just to be slightly ahead of him At 12:21 I am up 29 cs from yas and he has been feeding his lane 2/4/0 while I'm 0/0/2 and he is STILL a level ahead of me. At 12:47 Quinn hits lvl 10 when I am still lvl 8 yet I have 4 more cs than her. At 17:27 I have 20 cs more than Quinn and have higher KPA experience yet she is still 1 lvl higher
> [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u34nt0nz,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-24T15:18:29.391+0000) > >find a source of solo XP that doesn't impact laners (much) it is out there, you just have to find it. I see a source of solo exp... in fact, that would not directly impact solo laners. A good example is 6 minutes into the video... on the ball > [{quoted}](name=Tydo Legend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u34nt0nz,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-28T08:19:57.109+0000) > > This is honestly a thing of the past. > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u34nt0nz,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T09:10:52.109+0000) > > Then you are doing something wrong. You almost got the answer right, but failed to find that source of exp... power farming doesn't just mean "I'm not going to enter a lane at all pre-midgame" > [{quoted}](name=Tydo Legend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u34nt0nz,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T09:25:15.940+0000) > > You are just wrong as can be. Let me be clear. If I pick the jungler with the fastest clear in the game and I straight farm and only farm I will barely be able to stay ahead of the adc exp. Barely. among other countless mistakes: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u34nt0nz,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T10:13:23.798+0000) > > I think you haven't played enough shyvana or nunu
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u34nt0nz,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T09:10:52.109+0000) > > Then you are doing something wrong. Albeit choosing a jungler without proper clear speed, or spam ganking (which is where most people are now losing EXP) there is a fine line around "clear speed" and "ganking" - if you are paying attention to the lanes as you move, you shouldn't have issues finding a lane with priority that you can work towards ganking, while still clearing. You don't seem to understand the issue, which is understandable, because you aren't high enough to experience the game with any remotely decent players. In Diamond+, if your lane doesn't have priority, it's almost 100% guaranteed that your first buff respawn will be invaded. You can't contest it because you lose the 2v2 and the enemy solo lane, who is currently stronger than yours, and has a level 6 advantage over you. Because you need to power farm just to stay even on EXP, the lanes are left to their natural priority. If you do attempt to gank early to help your team get priority, the enemy jungle will just poach your camps, putting you permanently behind. If this happens, you'll be level 4 when your buffs spawn, and you'll get invaded and likely one shot by a level 6 solo lane if you don't concede, even if your lane has priority. Alternatively, if the enemy jungle was power farming while you ganked, they can just invade you alone and out-smite you, because they have at least a 1 level advantage. You're stuck in a scenario where there are no winning options and the flow of the game is entirely decided by champion select. Everyone is aware that jungle has no catch up mechanic and anything you can do to fuck with them will put them permanently behind and force them to give up all objectives, so everyone's #1 priority is now fucking up the enemy jungle because it usually secures your team every objective for the entire game. If both buffs aren't warded by the solo lanes 30 seconds before they spawn in 90% of your games, you probably shouldn't be weighing in on this problem.
You say I'm playing from a lower elo, but I can clearly see the issue you state, and you don't see how to fix it. lets say you lose priority in lane and therefor you know you are going to be invaded and (possibly lose) a 2v2 if you don't concede the camp, but there are 4 buff camps on the map, 2 buff camps should be coming up at roughly the same time, so why aren't you going for the enemy camp while they are on yours? you know they will clear your side of the map, so problem solve this by clearing their side... warding properly will help you escape when you know they are coming, and clearing wards will help with dodging incoming players. Answers simple, yet you seem to make it sound difficult... I don't know why :/ maybe it is the difference in ELO
: You are just wrong as can be. Let me be clear. If I pick the jungler with the fastest clear in the game and I straight farm and only farm I will barely be able to stay ahead of the adc exp. Barely. I'm being serious when I say the jungle now feels unplayable. I don't use the word unplayable lightly. As a jungler, if you completely farm camp after camp and never gank you will barely be able to have slightly more exp than the adc. Top and Mid will be 1-2 levels ahead of you by default. Even the losing top and mid will be ahead of you. And that is if you do not gank at all. Ganking is debately not even worth it anymore. When you gank the enemy jungler will always invade since the likelihood that your jungle camps are up are a severe degree higher then what they use to be. When you try to gank it will be extremely hard since you WILL be at least 1 level behind and god forbid the gank fails you will be so far behind you'll be barely able to do anything. On top of all of this midlaners have caught onto this. All aggressive midlaners will hard invade your jungle. Let me put this very bluntly... A scaling midlaner and any jungler can no longer deal with an aggressive midlaner AT ALL. There is no equal start to the game anymore. Jungle now can be summed up very easily "Playing from behind from the start with barely any way to make an impact" If any lane is losing you WILL be 2-3 lvls behind the winning enemy lane and ganking is simply way too risky. This is the new default standard of the game. I've played over 10,000 games of jungle over the past 7 years and I've played about 30 games on this patch and I can very seriously say I will never play another game till this shit is fixed.
I think you haven't played enough shyvana or nunu - maybe givem a try. If by chance you are still behind in level of your top//mid laner than you are building incorrectly, and your pathing is WAY off - correct both of those and you shouldn't have an issue not only passing your solo laners in levels, but also helping them when they need it... (as I've seen lately, but haven't done myself - karthus seems to be the right pick for nearly everybody in any ELO)
: This is honestly a thing of the past. You have not played the patch if you feel this way. Unless I literally never gank I'm barely able to keep ahead of the duo lane adc. If I gank appropriately I will be behind. Like ganking without 100% guarantee of a kill is not worth it anymore at all.
Then you are doing something wrong. Albeit choosing a jungler without proper clear speed, or spam ganking (which is where most people are now losing EXP) there is a fine line around "clear speed" and "ganking" - if you are paying attention to the lanes as you move, you shouldn't have issues finding a lane with priority that you can work towards ganking, while still clearing.
Yenn (NA)
: Jungle EXP needs to be hotfixed, this role is now unplayable in games with good players
I feel bad that you see jungle in one-dimension. If you want to catch some XP that would give you an edge back into the game, find a source of solo XP that doesn't impact laners (much) it is out there, you just have to find it. Most games you should be breaking even with solo laners in levels, if not be 1-2 ahead by 13 minutes. if you aren't you are doing something wrong (regardless of jungler taken)
Yupiter (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vRjMpHgO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-23T22:00:12.618+0000) > > not just league, but any game in general: > > http://www.bloodyusa.com/products.php?pid=10 Never heard of this brand before, but will check it out. Thanks
> [{quoted}](name=Yupiter,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vRjMpHgO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-23T23:41:44.226+0000) > > Never heard of this brand before, but will check it out. Thanks whatever you do, do not use the software that comes with it to script. single button rebinds are okay, but by far and wide its the best mouse for any game, FPS, MOBA's, MMO's, etc
: is my friend delusional??
heres what I do in most situations: Main account: Solo grind it out Secondary and beyond accounts: Play specifically with friends//family//etc. - This keeps the worry off you, and everything put into the other persons hands. Although, glad to hear you've passed him :D thats funny as hell
Yupiter (EUNE)
: What is currently the best gaming mouse for lol?
not just league, but any game in general: http://www.bloodyusa.com/products.php?pid=10
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 22
Hey meddler, Any chance or a word on udyr getting a GP update?
: Listen. That's not what I'm trying to accomplish at all. There is a chat box where people can communicate and discuss strategies for picks before the actual Pick phase of champion select. I'm saying that I have never told anyone what to pick. Sometimes I make suggestions when asked or when I feel needed like a tanky pick or someone with more CC or an AP champ when everyone has AD champs selected. I'm saying that I will not outright ban someone else's pick intent without ever communicating why I feel the need that it be something different, but I still don't ban other people's picks. It's a team game and you have to play with these other 3 or 4 people in Solo/Duo queue and you don't have much say over that except for dodging. When I get into a game and immediately without any words whatsoever have a hostile teammate cursing me out and banning my pick, where is my opportunity to respond? I'm saying that if I wanted to, which I DO NOT, I'm fully allowed to ban any of my teams picks every single match and there's nothing they can do about it. What you are saying is that it is ok for anyone else to dictate what champs I get to play but I shouldn't have any say in the champs that I get to play when I'm the player that has to play a different champ. I have literally never said fuck off you can't ban my pick; if I even have a chance to explain my pick, I do so and they can try to steer me in a different direction. But I am getting ZERO chance to even defend my pick. You can play devil's advocate all you want but really, that doesn't get anyone anywhere. You haven't made any suggestions or comments that further this as a discussion, only putting me on blast because the current system functions this way and all I'm asking is why and why it's considered to be acceptable behavior by the community.
> [{quoted}](name=AlmightyMeatwad,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=22gri73U,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T16:32:56.289+0000) > > It's a team game and you have to play with these other 3 or 4 people in Solo/Duo queue and you don't have much say over that except for dodging. When I get into a game and immediately without any words whatsoever have a hostile teammate cursing me out and banning my pick, where is my opportunity to respond? 1) respond to the except for dodging statement - if someone is being hostile, theres a 75% increase chance that you'll lose and thats because that hostility will demoralize the other players you're playing with 100% of the time. So dodge. 2) stop shadow picking, then they can't ban it out...
: Why is sanguine blade a thing?
> [{quoted}](name=Yautja wannabe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=em0zTzA6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-21T05:30:48.194+0000) > > I'm just saying. This item is broken. its actually a niche pick, while a few champions can put it to good use, its rather balanced > I've seen so many people (myself included) abuse this item, and for good reasons. It offers WAAAY too much split pushing and 1v1 potential. if its stats offer too much build to make it irrelevant (its really easy to do too) the fact you're calling it broken, instead of a power spike item, is problematic. > Especially on certain champs such as rengar and udyr. Please nerf this shit riot lmao I would of expected you to say tryndamere, and udyr. If rengar is building it, he's doing something wrong. An assassin shouldn't be building this. Considering you're reporting on it though - (you or your teammates) have screwed up far too much to make it a viable pick. Stop ;) Problem solved.
: Comeback Mechanics Ruin the Game
I'm so glad that to a degree comeback mechanics are being shifted away from and balance is actually being logically thought through right now (though, I'm sure I'll hate it give or take 2-3 months into the ranked season)
: Outside of Ekko having a gap closing flash, that gives him a second close range flash when he right clicks you.. a 'skillshot' slow, that slows again on the way back that does a stupid amount of damage.. a way to Stun you in a fight that synergies with an item that makes you completely immune (golden), and to top it all off a "I'm bad at league, please help me riot" in his ult.. That also does damage.. Yeah, fun to fight for sure.
its funny you say that - people forget about AD leblanc (niche, but still viable)
: Weird in-game message?
quest completion often doesn't bring up text on the screen (see the rengar vs kha example as you stated) often its just a VO...
Hayah (NA)
: Can we add {{champion:55}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:67}} These are all the other champs flamers pick
> [{quoted}](name=Hayah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kylGpYv7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T11:42:45.474+0000) > > Can we add {{champion:55}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:67}} > > These are all the other champs flamers pick udyr is a champion flamers pick? shit i thought it was just yasuo, zed, and LB >.<
: "Shyvana- AP build is better than bruiser, tank or on-hit." that's an opinion, not a fact.
I really hope you make a video on the preseason changes and what you think about them :)
łnśane (NA)
: The Mute button is broken
on client press the wheel icon top right, click on interface on the left, scroll down in interface to the bottom, scroll up one mouse wheel. make sure "mute ally chat" is checked. problem solved.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XggwYbEk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:14:23.672+0000) > > Stuff that affects Yuumi's target should also affect her. Case in point: her being able to ult while her target was in Bard ult at worlds. If bard ults her target, she should be stuck in the bard ult, too. Not free to spam her spells. Thats just one instance, but all instances like that should be fixed. > > Id even like to know if she can somehow detach during it. That's a corner case with regard to her untargetability in general and one I happen to agree should be changed. Having displacements detach her is a separate issue, however.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XggwYbEk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:18:37.259+0000) > > That's a corner case with regard to her untargetability in general and one I happen to agree should be changed. > > Having displacements detach her is a separate issue, however. Lets take another route though. Lets say, in this case, her target get's bard ulted, but instead of affecting her, it knocks her off? another edge case would be zhonya's - lets go back up the rabbit hole and put it somewhat simpler: If target becomes immune to all sources of damage, attaching becomes unavailable, and detaching happens after X delay (because X delay sounds better than immediately) [the original question was "we need more ways to knock yuumi off her target" atleast thats what I understood from it, and from that I think some forms of CC, such as having her target silenced would be a healthy way to knock her off, but even with that, there are so many champions who have silences that even I don't know about >.< so thats a slippery slope... I DO think we need more ways, but making it too easy or doing so for too many champions is just silly... keep it simple, narrow it down to an edge case or 2... basically - make a direct counter, not open the world up to being direct counters] Edit: Thinking about the silence statement, when I said that I had fiddle in my mind for whatever reason - whereas soraka whom already somewhat goes even with her, has a silence >.<
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XggwYbEk,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-17T17:15:24.828+0000)To clarify when you say this, do you mean make the action of attaching have a cast time (or detaching)? Because if so, I feel like that would at least make her somewhat more manageable, while showing that she has clearer weaknesses. Not my intended meaning, although putting a very short dash preparation animation on it could work. What I meant was that *currently* Yuumi has a cooldown on her dash that starts when she *first* uses it, meaning that if the cooldown is up she can dash out of a target, use an ability, and dash back in immediately, or dash from target to target at a 0 second cooldown. My suggestion would be to remove the cooldown of the ability in exchange for a flat 2-second timer *between dashes of any kind*. Jump into a target? 2 seconds before you can jump to a new target. Jump out of a target? 2 seconds before you can jump back to any target.
This. Gold. Me likey. Stated it in a much better way. Gave me the ability to understand it. TY ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XggwYbEk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:00:36.274+0000)**Should the circumstances under which Yuumi is involuntarily detached be expanded and, if so, why?** I would argue that the circumstances should not be expanded, but that Yuumi should be *punished more for remaining on a target*, and *forced to take longer periods not on a target*. I'd personally suggest this in the following way: * Instead of a cooldown on W that starts when she jumps, reduce the cooldown to 0 but put a 2-second static cooldown on dashing and reduce the dash range slightly. This makes it easier to trap Yuumi in a specific target, kill her target to force her out, or punish her for darting out. * Push some of Yuumi's damage + utility to her detached form, such as making her attached Q slow for less and her unattached Q slow for more, and pulling damage from her Q and putting it into her passive. This allows Yuumi to remain attached, but severely reduces her ability to dash freely from target to target, and forces her to make more meaningful choices about when, where, and how to swap targets or detach (including making it valuable for her to find a place to detach *in combat*, use spells, and then reattach). It opens up vulnerabilities *without* ruining her gameplay by having her pop out randomly because the enemy took a specific action.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XggwYbEk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:28:41.444+0000) > > * Instead of a cooldown on W that starts when she jumps, reduce the cooldown to 0 but put a 2-second static cooldown on dashing and reduce the dash range slightly. This makes it easier to trap Yuumi in a specific target, kill her target to force her out, or punish her for darting out. > * Push some of Yuumi's damage + utility to her detached form, such as making her attached Q slow for less and her unattached Q slow for more, and pulling damage from her Q and putting it into her passive. To clarify when you say this, do you mean make the action of attaching have a cast time (or detaching)? Because if so, I feel like that would at least make her somewhat more manageable, while showing that she has clearer weaknesses. 1) if you have hypothetically a 2 second cast time on detaching you can't cast any other spells while attempting to do so 2) i like this idea for attaching more, but feel like having it set to detaching makes more sense All of this said, I personally don't find yuumi a problem at all... (people tend to forget zoe for several iterations after release grrrrr lol)
: You really can, although it would be better if it was the same person replying and not a different one. Depending on if you are in discussion or chronological view, you might be seeing something out of context. OPs question, despite the lack of a question mark, was answered. When a forum mod is reported, their action gets reviewed.
the question was what happens, not "who moderates the moderators"... dafuq... the original question was not answered.
: Yeah, that's the perks of online gaming. Otherwise, you can just switch to Minecraft.
No i don't think you understand. Perfect reason riot doesn't bring voice comms to league: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAfKND2Qmj8 (MODERATION TEAM: if you disapprove of the linked video, PLEASE just remove the link) Video is able to be found by googling: RUST IS TOXIC by RaccoonEggs (at point of this post video has 2.4m views) A similar video without equally offensive language (wont say where to find this one) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msXlUGkF2Y
: If you're treating other people in video games poorly you're still treating actual people poorly. Interacting with them through the internet doesn't make them any less of a person. The only difference is the chance of social consequences are low for treating someone poorly online (since there's less chance that people IRL will know about your behavior online). Feeling protected by that low chance does not make your behavior any better.
Fun fact: league is the only game I play that actively makes me toxic (actually toxic, and not a flamer. For reference I have nearly 20k hours in rust...) - IRL I'm actually a pretty nice guy, and don't talk down to others... league is for w/e reason the only thing that brings out my deep, dark, inner demon...
rKRex (NA)
: The word "Toxic" is bad for kids school. Need a different word.
The word your looking for is flame. because that is what most people are referring to when they talk about "toxicity" here... look up the definition for both. Educate yourself and your friends :) Linked for reference, its sad so many people don't know the difference... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Toxic%20%28Online%29 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(Internet)
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oKnPIFQp,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T05:41:15.797+0000) > > OKAY Wait. > I'm going to work backwards on this one, and for a very special, specific reason: > Yasuo's fine. For a long time, much like NA, I had hated and perm banned the SOB. I began to understand how to work around him - both on my team and against him, when I actually read what his kit was, and how it worked. I spent a better part of 3 years in bronze because of this champion. believe me, I KNOW what your saying, but it simply isn't true at all. this can be applied to nearly any champion, but i feel like yasuo, zed, yi, etc are the main gripes of NA soloq, once you begin to understand them tho, the game gets significantly easier. > > That moves me into the beginning part of your reply: > I TOTALLY AGREE that flashy shit needs to be locked behind skill. Most of the flashy shit needs longer (... yes LONGER) cooldowns to keep them in line with player skill at least in the early, early-mid, and mid game... late game once everyone is lvl 14+ cd's are less of a problem and one shots become the norm... which is KIND of expected. (loose term "kind of") Don't misunderstand I do agree with you, however "flashy" has (had, give it 3 weeks) become the norm... if you are going to make "flashy" a norm, make sure that A) you have high skill ceiling champions (IE: A. Sol) and B) easier simpler champions (IE: Veigar [which isn't really flashy, just stun + nuke but still applies]) lately the teams behind champions have made higher skill ceiling champions without simpler ones - zoe, neeko, etc just to name a few. I wouldn't put the likes of pyke, yummi, senna etc in the same category simply because these champions are extremely dependent on teammates (slight exceptions) that said, they are by no means "simple and easy" to pickup and play without basic understanding. > > which draws me back to my first statement: once you begin to understand how to work not only WITH but AGAINST them, the game gets easier. (and the loop starts) its when the flashy has no "work with" or "work against" that makes shit stupid hard... this draws me back to your statement: yasuo has a way to both of those... sad but true. > > [EDIT: I'll go a step further and give everybody a build vs yasuo] IDGAF who you are, (mid burst-mage, whatever) if yasuo is ahead - build randuins + Tabi's you're now strong enough to survive against him in any fight. I'm just gonna address the Yasuo part first since I can TL;DR it. - Yasuo as a whole is gated by his player. Not by his kit. - Critical Passive gives him insane gold efficiency above all other critical users - Windwall is the epitome of broken design, either being overbearingly effective or almost useless. No middle ground. The listed bits here are what make him unhealthy overall. He isn't changed because he's a popular champion. As to why each of those is unhealthy, that's for another thread. Regarding a flashy game... If everything is flashy, the truly cool stuff doesn't feel as impactful or as fun to watch and becomes harder to appreciate. Flashy usually means fun to watch. It doesn't mean "fun to play" if it means someone ends up dead and not playing a lot. So while a high kill game might be more fun to watch in League, it means it's less fun to play because less mistakes can be made before you lose. And unfortunately, it's at a point where a single mistake can cost you the entire lane phase. On top of this, spending time dead because your options were limited (see above on making mistakes) is frustrating and not fun. There's less skill expression as a whole so those newer players are seeing continued success when they just got lucky. So don't let flashy be the norm. Let flashy be "this was my gambit" or "this is my mastery" so that when it shows up, it's MUCH more pleasing to watch those flashy plays. The real problem is the rest of the game, which doesn't fit "fast paced esports".
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oKnPIFQp,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T06:28:32.893+0000) > > I'm just gonna address the Yasuo part first since I can TL;DR it. > > - Yasuo as a whole is gated by his player. Not by his kit. > - Critical Passive gives him insane gold efficiency above all other critical users > - Windwall is the epitome of broken design, either being overbearingly effective or almost useless. No middle ground. > > The listed bits here are what make him unhealthy overall. He isn't changed because he's a popular champion. As to why each of those is unhealthy, that's for another thread. > > Regarding a flashy game... If everything is flashy, the truly cool stuff doesn't feel as impactful or as fun to watch and becomes harder to appreciate. > > Flashy usually means fun to watch. It doesn't mean "fun to play" if it means someone ends up dead and not playing a lot. So while a high kill game might be more fun to watch in League, it means it's less fun to play because less mistakes can be made before you lose. And unfortunately, it's at a point where a single mistake can cost you the entire lane phase. > > On top of this, spending time dead because your options were limited (see above on making mistakes) is frustrating and not fun. There's less skill expression as a whole so those newer players are seeing continued success when they just got lucky. > > So don't let flashy be the norm. Let flashy be "this was my gambit" or "this is my mastery" so that when it shows up, it's MUCH more pleasing to watch those flashy plays. The real problem is the rest of the game, which doesn't fit "fast paced esports". Thinking more on your statement prior, and this one, I certainly could of done a better job wording my own reply. That said I don't disagree with you at all, I actually agree with you 100% 1000x over. specifically everybody points towards fakers outplay (really old clip) on zed as "flashy" and hindsight that was never in my mind when I was making my reply, and it really should of been. Personal statement: your wording in everything just makes me go back to death timers. IDK why (I hate that it does, because its such a significantly SMALL issue in comparison to the bigger picture) [assumption incoming] I do think we can both agree that unlike season 6, 7, or 8 - this entire season has been a complete and utter shit show from day 1. From my own research into what season 10 brings, I honestly believe the first 3 to 4 months of the season will be AMAZING, and absolutely GREAT things will happen. At some point though, it maybe sooner or later from my prediction - all champions will be tuned to much like they are now, only a select few wont get buffs//nerfs at all, and i absolutely HATE predicting the future (especially when I know, even if its not until 8 months in, but I'll be right) its infuriating and frustrating. I'm firm and steadfast on this account being perma'd by the end of season 10. I'm going to do everything in my power to avoid that. I just want to know why league's headed down the path it is... [edit here: wording] (Though I have a theory, given Overwatch, H1Z1, and the like tournaments over the last 2 years, its still too early to tell)
rujitra (NA)
: This is not a warehouse. This is League of Legends.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ka0Vglm9,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T05:56:37.185+0000) > > This is not a warehouse. This is League of Legends. this is a warehouse FOR league of legends :D
: Explain. Why do you think it's appropriate to tell others to downvote someone?
these threads are getting out of hand, but from a outsiders perspective who has read every post on this subject: first, explain why its wrong - you can't ask someone else to explain a stance without first giving your own stance. (this is riots stance on removal of the thread, and as such, part of his reasoning to saying "downvote X, Y, Z" again, PART, not all of it) [Edit: he prefaced the post with a statement - asking a fucking question, and nobody has answered it yet. wonder why.]
: I don't see how. Sona has to waste ult. Nami's skill shot is very difficult to land, easily dodged, Yuumi is not the least bit similar.
> [{quoted}](name=Darth Sucadic ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OBEpEHEN,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:27:01.887+0000) > > I don't see how. Sona has to waste ult. Nami's skill shot is very difficult to land, easily dodged, Yuumi is not the least bit similar. I love how people forget about sona's passive... NOBODY truly understands how to play with her passive AT ALL.. jesus christ. i love how people assume that if you all in towards the adc//nami you are just magically going to dodge a skillshot that is (almost) promised to land if you aren't braindead I love how ... wait yuumi is broken. fuck that champion...
: She isnt over powered. She might need some adjustments but not over powered. One of the few things that I find is very awkward is why she has a stronger heal than nami while also being able to deal a lot of poke damage. Riot needs to give her a more clear identity because it does make picking Nami near pointless if Senna is open. If you want over powered, that would be Nautilus. I wouldn't be too quick to make changes to nautilus though because preseason will be here in a few days and it can potentially shake up the meta. It would be nice to have other supports back in the meta again instead of Nautilus, Leona, or Blitcrank every game. If it isnt those supports, it is going to be Senna cause she is new or a mage. I want to have a meta again where Enchanter > Mage Mage > Tank Tank > Enchanter Would be nice to have real Supports back in the position. They just feel horrible to play because if you are vs a poke lane, you dont do anything at all. Especially since your adc will likely fucking pick Kaisa, Ezreal, or Jhin.
I actually think she's tuned just right for what is to come... but thats my opinion
: It's really sad I can just replace {{champion:235}} for {{champion:350}} and it makes more sense. Like a good amount of healers can poke like {{champion:16}} actually most do. I can also replace {{champion:235}} for {{champion:37}} and it would make more sense if I change a few words like root to stun.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OBEpEHEN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:31:14.716+0000) > > It's really sad I can just replace {{champion:235}} for {{champion:350}} and it makes more sense. Like a good amount of healers can poke like {{champion:16}} actually most do. > > I can also replace {{champion:235}} for {{champion:37}} and it would make more sense if I change a few words like root to stun. 5head IQ
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oKnPIFQp,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T21:07:07.815+0000) > > Its easy to cater to a wider audience without alienating your core fan base though. Keep flashy things to an extreme minimum (whereas right now they are at an all time high and theres no way to change it) Showcase those "flashy" things up front, and then show the dynamics of the game in your videos. The sad part is those "flashy" plays are an APM mental meltdown (taking a point from someone else there) - you no longer have a champion who's simple AND flashy... skill isn't seen anymore, its there and gone in the blink of an eye... > > From the words of XJ9 (whom I hate to quote but he's also right) Riots balance team doesn't have control over balance, riots champion design team has control over balance. "Hey we're making a skin for X champion BUFF HIM on patch X.XX" then the exact next patch X champions buff is reverted slightly. Now lets cycle ahead 2-4 patches, skin for X champion releases, everybody plays X champion again w/ skin even though they're under performing... and riot KNOWS The problem is that the flashy stuff needs to be locked behind skill. The epic plays should come down to "I made a call at the right time" versus "I had 2 items". You can't just let the newer players pull off the flashy stuff consistently because then it means the flashy plays aren't really flashy anymore. Also, I don't think any design team has actual control over whether or not a champ gets buffs or nerfs. The balance team will still play favorites, usually the "flashy champs anyone can use" and will often ignore if even a portion of that champion is unhealthy (see Yasuo).
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oKnPIFQp,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T22:23:58.421+0000) > > The problem is that the flashy stuff needs to be locked behind skill. The epic plays should come down to "I made a call at the right time" versus "I had 2 items". You can't just let the newer players pull off the flashy stuff consistently because then it means the flashy plays aren't really flashy anymore. > > Also, I don't think any design team has actual control over whether or not a champ gets buffs or nerfs. The balance team will still play favorites, usually the "flashy champs anyone can use" and will often ignore if even a portion of that champion is unhealthy (see Yasuo). OKAY Wait. I'm going to work backwards on this one, and for a very special, specific reason: Yasuo's fine. For a long time, much like NA, I had hated and perm banned the SOB. I began to understand how to work around him - both on my team and against him, when I actually read what his kit was, and how it worked. I spent a better part of 3 years in bronze because of this champion. believe me, I KNOW what your saying, but it simply isn't true at all. this can be applied to nearly any champion, but i feel like yasuo, zed, yi, etc are the main gripes of NA soloq, once you begin to understand them tho, the game gets significantly easier. That moves me into the beginning part of your reply: I TOTALLY AGREE that flashy shit needs to be locked behind skill. Most of the flashy shit needs longer (... yes LONGER) cooldowns to keep them in line with player skill at least in the early, early-mid, and mid game... late game once everyone is lvl 14+ cd's are less of a problem and one shots become the norm... which is KIND of expected. (loose term "kind of") Don't misunderstand I do agree with you, however "flashy" has (had, give it 3 weeks) become the norm... if you are going to make "flashy" a norm, make sure that A) you have high skill ceiling champions (IE: A. Sol) and B) easier simpler champions (IE: Veigar [which isn't really flashy, just stun + nuke but still applies]) lately the teams behind champions have made higher skill ceiling champions without simpler ones - zoe, neeko, etc just to name a few. I wouldn't put the likes of pyke, yummi, senna etc in the same category simply because these champions are extremely dependent on teammates (slight exceptions) that said, they are by no means "simple and easy" to pickup and play without basic understanding. which draws me back to my first statement: once you begin to understand how to work not only WITH but AGAINST them, the game gets easier. (and the loop starts) its when the flashy has no "work with" or "work against" that makes shit stupid hard... this draws me back to your statement: yasuo has a way to both of those... sad but true. [EDIT: I'll go a step further and give everybody a build vs yasuo] IDGAF who you are, (mid burst-mage, whatever) if yasuo is ahead - build randuins + Tabi's you're now strong enough to survive against him in any fight.
Exibir mais

Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà

Nível 164 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão