Comentários de Rioters
: What makes people so toxic?
I was like a 3/4 Jhin where they had Yasuo, Lux, and Nocturne, and my "Sett" called me braindead because I wasn't quite able to fight without getting zoned the hell out, and if I was as involved as he awanted me in the fight, I would die before landing my 2nd auto because I'm not safe. But our Sett i'M PRETTY SURE had more deaths at the time.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Exz26EH1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-23T10:35:19.737+0000) > > There are no champions with 0 counterplay. {{champion:67}}
> [{quoted}](name=thefatlazycat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Exz26EH1,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-02-23T14:15:37.754+0000) > > {{champion:67}} I mean she just needs to get touched once by anything, and she withers away like wet toilet paper. But I see what you mean if Vayne has proper peel.
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ab6b5Hbf,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-23T12:23:45.912+0000) > > I do. Every single game I lose is because one motherfucker is able to 1v5 my team by himself. If you are blaming another team mate then you are doing something wrong. After a loss you should be thinking "what did I do wrong and how could I have done it better." Yes games will be lost due to team mates but if team mates is the reason you lose all your games you are doing something wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=NateThePunk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ab6b5Hbf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-23T12:35:44.325+0000) > > If you are blaming another team mate then you are doing something wrong. After a loss you should be thinking "what did I do wrong and how could I have done it better." Yes games will be lost due to team mates but if team mates is the reason you lose all your games you are doing something wrong. It's not even that my teammates are bad, it's one person who gets so ridiculously fed from good enough macro, that they can 1v5 my team even if my team is pretty good.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Fizz: Play around his hop Yi: Susceptible to hard cc and very squishy Malph: That's a champ? Kat: Low elo killer, pay attention to her dagger on the ground huge source of damage and maneuverability Yas: Don't let him get his 0/10 power spike or you will lose Teemo: Despite the very few match ups hes good in hes very ez to kill, when he q's hes got nothing left. Pay attention to shroom placement and grab red trinket if you can't. Noctune: Again that's a champ in the game?
> [{quoted}](name=NateThePunk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Exz26EH1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-23T09:52:19.845+0000) > > Fizz: Play around his hop > Yi: Susceptible to hard cc and very squishy > Malph: That's a champ? > Kat: Low elo killer, pay attention to her dagger on the ground huge source of damage and maneuverability > Yas: Don't let him get his 0/10 power spike or you will lose > Teemo: Despite the very few match ups hes good in hes very ez to kill, when he q's hes got nothing left. Pay attention to shroom placement and grab red trinket if you can't. > Noctune: Again that's a champ in the game? Fizz: Yea, but then he hops on top of you. It's hard to "just play around it" when he can go anywhere he wants. Yi: Well no. There was a game I played where Yi was able to 1v3 by simply Right Clicking, even though he was hit by 2 hard CC moves. Wrong. Malph: Yes. He has the best ult in the entire game, You didn't know? Kat: She will always have a dagger on the ground, and if it's late game, You can't click on her with anything before you take 2000 dmg in under a second. Yas: His E is fucking stupid, other than that he's meh. Teemo: Dude he will just stealth in a good spot, then 1 hit the adc from the back and run away. There's no preventing this, even if you're with your team staying back where it's safe. I guess ADC's have to get MercScim, Spirit Visage, and BT just to avoid spontaneous death you couldn't prevent. Nocturne: His ult guarantees killing the ADC almost. Not quite as good as Zed. He shifts in and out of Meta. Zed's ult is almost without counterplay, but there is a slight amount of options you have before a Zed can guarantee anything.
Comentários de Rioters
: PSA you dont win league by having a good score
Then why is it every single time I lose, it's because one motherfucker is carrying 4 losers with a 10/1 score giving him the ability to 1v5? Every time I lose it's because of this.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Kazekiba (NA)
: Gold is nearly liquid soft, and in fact Silver/Gold/Copper are extraordinarily similar in property, but early on humans found that Tin and copper could be mixed while subjected to very high heat to make copper both lighter and more rigid, and the metal was called Bronze. Hence, the Bronze age. But then people who could create even higer temps, enough to work solid Iron into tools, had better weapons, better tools, better chariots and wiped out the bronze-wielding armies easily. We tried to tell Riot to make Bronze remain the lowest rank, and put Iron between Bronze->silver, but they wouldn't listen/had too much invested in the designs planned.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q4YULLV8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-21T19:49:21.906+0000) > > Gold is nearly liquid soft, and in fact Silver/Gold/Copper are extraordinarily similar in property, but early on humans found that Tin and copper could be mixed while subjected to very high heat to make copper both lighter and more rigid, and the metal was called Bronze. > Hence, the Bronze age. But then people who could create even higer temps, enough to work solid Iron into tools, had better weapons, better tools, better chariots and wiped out the bronze-wielding armies easily. > > We tried to tell Riot to make Bronze remain the lowest rank, and put Iron between Bronze->silver, but they wouldn't listen/had too much invested in the designs planned. I love your perspective lol
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dpAnw8de,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-17T10:24:14.183+0000) > > It's actually fucking not, because the 1 fed guy is killing your entire team. That fed guy is bronze though, he will most likely make many mistakes and take ages to finish. You should be able to almost keep up with him if you just farm well and get a few kills yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dpAnw8de,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-17T10:35:25.871+0000) > > That fed guy is bronze though, he will most likely make many mistakes and take ages to finish. You should be able to almost keep up with him if you just farm well and get a few kills yourself. You would think so, but then 2 people on the enemy team use their ult on you because you're the one carrying, but your team can't stop the other fed guy. Sometimes a Malphite ult will just be used on you and you're just supposed to fucking lose the game.
: Its in bronze, why are you surprised? But bronze is also such a mess that its pretty easy to 1v5 even if the enemy is fed
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dpAnw8de,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-17T10:20:04.697+0000) > > Its in bronze, why are you surprised? > > But bronze is also such a mess that its pretty easy to 1v5 even if the enemy is fed It's actually fucking not, because the 1 fed guy is killing your entire team.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: https://i.imgur.com/CU2fFOm.gifv
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JA3PJlTE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-08T12:05:12.869+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/CU2fFOm.gifv Well I mean for ADCs it has 0 counterplay, unless you're Sivir.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=afze5if2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-06T13:38:35.050+0000) > > Draven, Caitlyn, Shaco LOL. I just saw your name. Mate I already told you. You are on the road of climbing. https://app.mobalytics.gg/profile/na/0zzy%200sbourne This is your mobalytics profile. Use this to get better. It has advice and areas to improve. Also you a re on a good road. You are gaining LP in long term. Just don't give up.
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=afze5if2,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-06T13:51:05.293+0000) > > LOL. I just saw your name. Mate I already told you. You are on the road of climbing. > https://app.mobalytics.gg/profile/na/0zzy%200sbourne > > This is your mobalytics profile. Use this to get better. It has advice and areas to improve. Also you a re on a good road. You are gaining LP in long term. Just don't give up. Then why doesn't it feel like it? Why does it look like every single time I'm going to win, something terrible happens and either we lose a late fight, or there's games like last game where Top lane Draven goes 25/3 and there's literally nothing I can do to stop him from solo carrying the whole game by himself while he has 4 terrible teammates that do nothing?
: OK. I am here to get you out of iron. What do you main?
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=afze5if2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-06T13:36:42.760+0000) > > OK. I am here to get you out of iron. What do you main? Draven, Caitlyn, Shaco
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9dOGVvr0,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:23:27.376+0000) > > I keep getting unwinnable game after unwinnable game that only a plat player could win. I keep getting very fed, and I do tons of damage to the enemy team every single game, but I literally just cannot win no matter how hard I try, and no matter how well I play. > > Why in the hell would I need to be so fucking good at this game that I've been playing for years and years and years just to fucking get into the 2nd lowest tier??? It REALLY should not be this fucking hard just to climb in the lowest fucking tier. This is the hardest fucking thing in the world, why is it like this? Seriously, there are really really good players on the enemy team IN IRON and I cannot climb. You don't. You need to be bronze to get out of iron, silver to get out of bronze etc. In rare situations luck also plays a factor. RIot has shown in a research that there are some players who do get very unlucky but that's a very small percentage. _***~~Edit: I have seen a bunch of your games and it seams you are doing well. In fact you will be out of Iron for sure. My prediction is that this season you will earn gold if you keep yourself calm and lead your team. ~~***_
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9dOGVvr0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:33:05.917+0000) > > You don't you need to be bronze to get out of iron, silver to get out of bronze etc. In rare situations luck also plays a factor. RIot has shown in a research that there are some players who do get very unlucky but that's a very small percentage. > > > _***~~Edit: I have seen a bunch of your games and it seams you are doing well. In fact you will be out of Iron for sure. My prediction is that this season you will earn gold if you keep yourself calm and lead your team. ~~***_ I appreciate the optimism. I seriously don't understand though, I keep getting really good players as opponents who are always on top of their game. It takes so much effort for a win, it's just crazy. I am in Iron 1, but it's still fucking Iron so wtf.
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9dOGVvr0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:23:59.788+0000) > > Because you don't. I'm pretty sure your average silver or low gold would easily climb out of Iron. This, no flame but my peak is Gold 2 and I've never had a new account stuck below Gold 4 for more than a week after making it, and they all start in like Iron 3.
> [{quoted}](name=shunpo script,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9dOGVvr0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:29:03.227+0000) > > This, no flame but my peak is Gold 2 and I've never had a new account stuck below Gold 4 for more than a week after making it, and they all start in like Iron 3. So how do you win the game where you're 6/1, but the enemy team has someone who is 10/0 and your team is dying over and over to their team, and you just cannot do anything more to help? What if you're doing all that you fucking can, and it's not even close to getting a win? how do you just actually win when you're doing the most and doing a ton and it's just not enough??!
: Because you don't. I'm pretty sure your average silver or low gold would easily climb out of Iron.
> [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9dOGVvr0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:23:59.788+0000) > > Because you don't. I'm pretty sure your average silver or low gold would easily climb out of Iron. You're not seeing my games though. If you saw my games you would understand that only a plat player can beat the games I'm in. Seriously, I need to be REALLY REALLY good at the fucking game to win these games, and sometimes i literally just cannot do any better. I'm absolutely destroying their team getting doubles and triples, but it's just not enough because their platinum skill level player is able to get the Penta and then just close out the game. In Iron. How does that happen in Iron? It's really really really hard to win dude, you just don't see my games....
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Ekitaih (NA)
: You don't ward enough. You don't kill enough wards while you have sweeper. You really don't cs that well. These are definitely not plat level games. In Iron, any game is winnable. Or, most games. Without evaluating your gameplay, I can't really tell you whether your awareness is in question, however, your objective control is pretty low too. But, I'm not someone who is really an expert. I peaked high gold last season. I'm shooting for plat this season. We'll see. I know you're probably venting, but it's not impossible to climb in that elo. I did it pretty easy and I'm only high gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tp2MsJjM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-02T18:01:57.295+0000) > > You don't ward enough. You don't kill enough wards while you have sweeper. You really don't cs that well. These are definitely not plat level games. In Iron, any game is winnable. Or, most games. Without evaluating your gameplay, I can't really tell you whether your awareness is in question, however, your objective control is pretty low too. But, I'm not someone who is really an expert. I peaked high gold last season. I'm shooting for plat this season. We'll see. I know you're probably venting, but it's not impossible to climb in that elo. I did it pretty easy and I'm only high gold. I buy wards all game long though. I only use sweeper when I jungle, but I'm using it all the time when setting up a gank. I don't understand how I'm not cs'ing well if I'm usually at least the 2nd highest cs in the game, and I last hit relatively well. Sometimes you can't CS if your whole team is mid lane, and then they flame you for not going mid. You haven't seen any of my games, every single time someone on the enemy team is incredibly good at the game and can't be shut down, because they're really really good. I'm not usually feeding, I don't often die to ganks in the laning phase. After laning phase, I'm always sticking with my team to try and press on the next objective. We just literally can't take any objectives if my whole team is dying to just one fed guy all game long. Literally dude, these games are so fucking hard to win, you really need to have insane skill just to win the ones I'm getting. It's so fucking hard dude, you don't understand, and I really want to know where I'm going wrong, this just makes no fucking sense at all.
Comentários de Rioters
: its so hard for you to win in iron because you are iron...
> [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wv2vfjEK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-02T16:29:34.862+0000) > > its so hard for you to win in iron because you are iron... YOU DIDN'T READ. I SAID I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS, AND I KNOW HOW TO FUCKING PLAY. YOU'RE IRON...
Comentários de Rioters
: All you need to do is nerf Sett's damage
Tanks shouldn't ever be doing assassin level damage, not even if fed. Like I could understand 1700 in 3 seconds, but less than a second is fucking ridiculous.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
cryuuna (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hLdt5nBe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-06T09:30:29.305+0000) > > Yasuo is removable too but for a different reason. It's not so much that Yasuo completely invalidates one role, it's pretty much just his E. > > Zed invalidates an ADC for as long as a death timer and walking back to lane takes you. And then he can just do it again, and it should be removed. No other champ in the game can do it quite like that. Name one, other than Yasuo. he needs 40% cd for that tho like any champion ....{{champion:84}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:157}}
> [{quoted}](name=cryuuna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hLdt5nBe,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-08T07:49:16.999+0000) > > he needs 40% cd for that tho like any champion ....{{champion:84}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:157}} But Zed can still kill an ADC more easily, and more often than all of those champions. An ADC has options to deal with all of those champs except for Zed.
: > [{quoted}](name=0zzy 0sbourne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p1TXhKK2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-06T08:37:54.292+0000) > > I'd love to believe that only if my team was actually closer to the enemy team in skill level. The enemy team always gets one fucking guy that carries his bad team, and my team just can't fucking kill him. I'm always the best player on my team, and sometimes I get really fed, but it's not fucking enough to win against the one fed guy. I'll get a quad but he gets the penta. I didn't know in fucking BRONZE I need to get a penta every single fight, and if I die one time late because their assassin flash ulted, my entire team is fucked. Like if I die, my whole team is fucked, but if they have 4 useless people, they still fucking win, i don't fucking get it. It’s bronze. The enemy team is just as bad as your team, stop making excuses. There is no secret to getting out of bronze, because the truth is you have to be trolling to get put there in the first damn place. So quit auto piloting, stop playing champs a bronze has no business playing, and lastly think before you act. If you still can’t climb out (even with all the promo help riot gives to those below gold 1) then you belong in bronze. Riot is not magically holding you back with feeding teammates (news flash, they’re bronze, ofc they will feed just like the enemy) or this “forced” winrate bullshit that’s being spread on the boards for years.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p1TXhKK2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-06T10:20:24.455+0000) > > It’s bronze. > > The enemy team is just as bad as your team, stop making excuses. > > There is no secret to getting out of bronze, because the truth is you have to be trolling to get put there in the first damn place. > > So quit auto piloting, stop playing champs a bronze has no business playing, and lastly think before you act. > > > If you still can’t climb out (even with all the promo help riot gives to those below gold 1) then you belong in bronze. > > Riot is not magically holding you back with feeding teammates (news flash, they’re bronze, ofc they will feed just like the enemy) or this “forced” winrate bullshit that’s being spread on the boards for years. God you're stupid. No, the enemy team is usually better, it's not an excuse. You have to be trolling if you think this game is so fucking easy that you can just climb if you're not trolling. I'm not autopiloting. I'm maintaining high cs, i'm dying very little, I'm getting kills, I'm warding, and I stick by my team. Every fight. It's not enough, in fucking bronze. I always think before I act, and It's not enough. I think what it was was end of season. So every plat player and his mom was smurfing right before S10, cuz now I'm winning games again. You fucking troll.
Comentários de Rioters
: Let's just make a _**really big**_ list of all the champions we don't like, and get Riot to remove them all.
> [{quoted}](name=MrBearable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hLdt5nBe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-06T07:44:44.504+0000) > > Let's just make a _**really big**_ list of all the champions we don't like, and get Riot to remove them all. Nope only Zed. You could make a case for Yasuo too, but Zed is the only one that renders one role completely useless.
: I think you confused Zed with Yasuo. Yasuo's Windwall invalidates Marksmen for more than 3 seconds and there is very little to be done about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hLdt5nBe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-06T09:03:06.116+0000) > > I think you confused Zed with Yasuo. > > Yasuo's Windwall invalidates Marksmen for more than 3 seconds and there is very little to be done about it. Yasuo is removable too but for a different reason. It's not so much that Yasuo completely invalidates one role, it's pretty much just his E. Zed invalidates an ADC for as long as a death timer and walking back to lane takes you. And then he can just do it again, and it should be removed. No other champ in the game can do it quite like that. Name one, other than Yasuo.
: It's all about skill! At Riot Games, they have developed a skill ladder similar to chess. If you are better, you will climb! Just keep trying, summoner! See you on the rift!
> [{quoted}](name=lllll Rome lllll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p1TXhKK2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-06T08:28:02.678+0000) > > It's all about skill! At Riot Games, they have developed a skill ladder similar to chess. If you are better, you will climb! Just keep trying, summoner! See you on the rift! It's just seriously so frustrating, because I'm seeing 2 or 3 people on the enemy team who I'm CLEARLY BETTER THAN because I don't see them participating in fights, they're dying often, they afk farm, or they're relatively weak from low cs. But they still fucking win more often than I do. If I played like them, I wouldn't even come close to winning ever. I don't understand why they get to win when they're playing so badly, but when I play incredibly well it's just fucking not enough.
: If you’re having trouble climbing then you need to improve. You can try to blame it on smurfs but the reality is that they’re not in every single game you play.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p1TXhKK2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-06T07:48:49.527+0000) > > If you’re having trouble climbing then you need to improve. > > You can try to blame it on smurfs but the reality is that they’re not in every single game you play. I'd love to believe that only if my team was actually closer to the enemy team in skill level. The enemy team always gets one fucking guy that carries his bad team, and my team just can't fucking kill him. I'm always the best player on my team, and sometimes I get really fed, but it's not fucking enough to win against the one fed guy. I'll get a quad but he gets the penta. I didn't know in fucking BRONZE I need to get a penta every single fight, and if I die one time late because their assassin flash ulted, my entire team is fucked. Like if I die, my whole team is fucked, but if they have 4 useless people, they still fucking win, i don't fucking get it.
: remove ekko first
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hLdt5nBe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-06T07:40:17.407+0000) > > remove ekko first Ekko doesn't render an entire role completely useless. All he is is very annoying, like Teemo or Tryndamere. Zed can kill you in one hit no matter where you're standing, and even if you have a GA, and it's up every 50 seconds. It's fucking stupid.
: You dont, you just learn to carry them as often as you can.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n9Qd8MZs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-06T06:55:36.727+0000) > > You dont, you just learn to carry them as often as you can. But the enemy team never has these people on their team. For whatever reason my team always just dies more. It's like an 80% consistency, and it's not even me that causes my team to die more, I don't feed. I average like 4 deaths a game.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

0zzy 0sbourne

Nível 154 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão