Comentários de Rioters
Cheini (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=13 year old boy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUEq8EVh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-17T03:55:14.835+0000) > > i get what someone said about most people selling them, which makes sense as to why they would stop making them. i doubt it would cost anywhere near 1m, not even anywhere near 100k. it goes like 120 x 13 x 3 x 200 = 936k :p
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUEq8EVh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-17T08:57:09.341+0000) > > it goes like 120 x 13 x 3 x 200 = 936k :p i dont believe theyve ever said the price of making them, because if it was too expensive for them to make the challenger gear for the challengers to go and sell their stuff, i'm pretty sure they would have said that.
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUEq8EVh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-16T07:03:27.129+0000) > > probably too difficult logistically to issue them; and a majority of people sell them on ebay Also the occasional situation where a guy like QT climbs to challenger with four accounts so you end up sending 3-4 physical rewards to one guy.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUEq8EVh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T09:12:26.475+0000) > > Also the occasional situation where a guy like QT climbs to challenger with four accounts so you end up sending 3-4 physical rewards to one guy. ah yeah that makes a lot of sense, especially considering he might sell 2 or 3 online.
Cheini (EUNE)
: y.. haters' first thought would be, lol is dying etc however this is plain ridiculous - the cost is less than 1 m dollars in total, and this is assuming the highest logical price (120$ ie) it was something nice to connect the physical world and the game itself.. yet guess too many people have decided to be jerks :( though, spamming games in the end of the season might have not been the best feeling either :d also, don't forget the boosters... (y, this is actually a thing even in their games lol)   btw cap marvelous, thanks for giving me another reason to hate that..!
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AUEq8EVh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-16T09:30:59.251+0000) > > y.. haters' first thought would be, lol is dying etc however this is plain ridiculous - the cost is less than 1 m dollars in total, and this is assuming the highest logical price (120$ ie) > > it was something nice to connect the physical world and the game itself.. yet guess too many people have decided to be jerks :( though, spamming games in the end of the season might have not been the best feeling either :d also, don't forget the boosters... (y, this is actually a thing even in their games lol) > >   > btw cap marvelous, thanks for giving me another reason to hate that..! i get what someone said about most people selling them, which makes sense as to why they would stop making them. i doubt it would cost anywhere near 1m, not even anywhere near 100k.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VaynesGirlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UBexJ8Lx,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-03-11T21:14:58.561+0000) > > The reason why, for example, a Diamond players opinion is held much higher than a Silver is because Except they aren't because every time I say defense is worth shit 3/4+ of the community mostly low MMR "But its not you don't know anything about the game" You also can't use the bruh I'm diamond because then you just get downvoted and reported for "ranked shaming"
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UBexJ8Lx,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-03-11T21:20:35.001+0000) > > Except they aren't because every time I say defense is worth shit 3/4+ of the community mostly low MMR "But its not you don't know anything about the game" > > You also can't use the bruh I'm diamond because then you just get downvoted and reported for "ranked shaming" I mean I've listened to many of my higher ranked friends and I've improved a lot because of it. IMO when people get offended by a higher rank stating something is just stupid. That's like being offended by someone saying "I have a Masters degree in English and ___ is wrong and this is why" even though the person being offended didn't even graduate high school.
: Is it really fair to dismiss a player's thoughts based on their rank? (Silver +)
The reason why, for example, a Diamond players opinion is held much higher than a Silver is because a Silver player could play against the same champ consistently and *never* be able to beat them. I've played in Silver ranked games and I see a lot of people consistently make the same mistakes, especially in the same game. If you even look at different League related websites that talk about ranks/elos you'll see they talk about different champs that are *really good* in lower elos because people don't learn how to play against them. Not gonna lie, I've had more Bronze/Silver friends complain about champions that aren't op and I try to explain how to play against them but they refuse to listen. Most Silver players don't want to hear that it's *them* that's keeping them from climbing, they want you to agree that it's their team. So no, as long as Silver players blame their teams I don't want to hear their input on a balance change.
: new players
I think finding a friendly group of people to play with will really help. When I was new I played with my brother and his friends. Even though they didn't teach me anything, they didn't flame me either and just thought it was funny when I did something bad.
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot is responsible for the "toxicity"
don't know what you're talking about. i agree that riot needs to be harsher on trolls/inters, but you can't go around being a racist/sexist piece of shit. you can say "fuck" all you want, *nearly everyone who games cusses*. if someone trolls/ints, take a screen shot of it and send a personal ticket to riot explaining the situation and giving their username along with reporting them after game.
Comentários de Rioters
: i wouldn't trust the mastery points per se. I had a pantheon top with 700k mastery points and lvl 32 go 0/14 before the first tower fell. If the mastery points tell me anything in game, it's the higher the mastery points=more of the "yasuo" mindset. meaning a 700k thresh on the enemy team with be fucking madlife, while the 700k thresh on your team will throw hooks at the imaginary minion
> [{quoted}](name=Akashic Torment,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IApJl5Wg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-08T06:32:02.770+0000) > > i wouldn't trust the mastery points per se. I had a pantheon top with 700k mastery points and lvl 32 go 0/14 before the first tower fell. If the mastery points tell me anything in game, it's the higher the mastery points=more of the "yasuo" mindset. meaning a 700k thresh on the enemy team with be fucking madlife, while the 700k thresh on your team will throw hooks at the imaginary minion i get that, i think it depends more on if theyre a otp. personally every otp does pretty well but as soon as they either get ganked or fall behind they cant get back up and tend to not know matchups as well since they only play one champ. i think people who main a champ are better because they can play other champs other than their main.
Comentários de Rioters
afmghost (NA)
: Why rant doesn't have voting or responses: a theory
I think it's because it's just for venting. It's pretty nice that they created a section where you can basically complain about something/rant about it and not get downvoted into oblivion just becuase you wanted to blow off some steam.
huhndog (NA)
: She's one of the reasons why tanks arent as present anymore tbh
> [{quoted}](name=huhndog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uzmpX0d4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-06T22:00:50.150+0000) > > She's one of the reasons why tanks arent as present anymore tbh I have no idea what you're talking about. I've mained her since before she was considered "good" to play and people thought you were trolling by picking her until you get a penta.
: Can we please address vayne for 9.6?
I'm a Vayne main and personally, I think if they were to buff other ADC's, *especially her counters*, that would really help. If I don't get to pick Vayne, I'm generally going to pick {{champion:51}} and even though I think she's decent when you're experienced with her I think she could use a little more power, especially because most people pick her for a strong early game and counter pick. Even though Vayne is the best at destroying tanks, she's the biggest hypercarry, which IMO is her actual niche. If Riot didn't want to buff her counters, I would suggest nerfing her early game but maintaining the late game.
Irìss (NA)
: Challenger 450 LP Currently. Got placed with a Platinum 3 and Plat 1 during a late night queue. For reference, that is literally more than 10 divisions below me for the plat 3. From Plat 3 to Silver 1 is 6 divisios below.
> [{quoted}](name=Asazen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nXBhAOeV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-02T02:48:39.950+0000) > > Challenger 450 LP Currently. Got placed with a Platinum 3 and Plat 1 during a late night queue. For reference, that is literally more than 10 divisions below me for the plat 3. From Plat 3 to Silver 1 is 6 divisios below. that is probably one of the worst elo differences i've heard of. i've been told even the difference between a d2 player and master is huge, so i couldn't imagine how riot expected that game to go.
Comentários de Rioters
: I get your point for flagging ppl at 15 deaths but.... - Low divisions tend to get a much more higher death rate than higher divisions. - Support players get penalized by this because they usually got a much more lower kill rate. What happens if I go support and end up with a score like 1/15/32? - People not flaming the player losing that much is okay. Maybe they'll report that player at the end of the game. It doesn't have to be verbal or negative. - Bad games happen. I sometime get games where we die maybe 3 time in over 5 minutes. Then people go afk. I still play and get destroyed. I'll eventually end up with 0/11/3 or something like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Hochelaga,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AnKKjbN0,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-03-01T15:02:22.340+0000) > > I get your point for flagging ppl at 15 deaths but.... > > - Low divisions tend to get a much more higher death rate than higher divisions. > - Support players get penalized by this because they usually got a much more lower kill rate. What happens if I go support and end up with a score like 1/15/32? > - People not flaming the player losing that much is okay. Maybe they'll report that player at the end of the game. It doesn't have to be verbal or negative. > - Bad games happen. I sometime get games where we die maybe 3 time in over 5 minutes. Then people go afk. I still play and get destroyed. I'll eventually end up with 0/11/3 or something like that. obviously they could adjust it accordingly. even so, how many games do supports *actually have over 15 deaths*? bad games *do* happen, which is why it would only flag accounts. if someone is consistently going 0/15/? then that should kinda be a sign they're not in the right elo regardless.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: and just like a jury, it could take months before an agreement would be made
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AnKKjbN0,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-02-27T07:31:47.864+0000) > > and just like a jury, it could take months before an agreement would be made the old tribunal system was a good idea that needed more work to get more people to use it. now that riot is starting to reward good behavior maybe they could reward people who use the tribunal and make good judgments on cases. the boards community compared to the rest of the league community who doesn't use boards is *very* small. i have many friends and met many people who didn't even know about the boards. but i think most of the boards would use a new tribunal if one was put out.
: > [{quoted}](name=VaynesGirlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AnKKjbN0,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-27T05:04:56.578+0000) > > if you have 20-30 assist there is no way you don't have a single kill. either way, someone will be able to tell that this support tank isn't trolling. Funny. I can remember having games like that. TBH, I was just pointing out the usual emphasis on kills/deaths while completely ignoring assists.
> [{quoted}](name=AJStarhiker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AnKKjbN0,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T05:12:47.629+0000) > > Funny. I can remember having games like that. > > TBH, I was just pointing out the usual emphasis on kills/deaths while completely ignoring assists. well if you read the *full post* the person i was talking about had *2* assists. you generally don't only have *2* assists and 16 deaths unless you're inting.
rujitra (NA)
: Who will review all these flags?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AnKKjbN0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-27T04:22:03.423+0000) > > Who will review all these flags? they can bring back the tribunal or something new if they don't want to figure out another way. i think the tribunal was a pretty good idea because it was very similar to having a jury.
: What about the support tank who pulled 20-30 assists?
> [{quoted}](name=AJStarhiker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AnKKjbN0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-27T04:57:54.161+0000) > > What about the support tank who pulled 20-30 assists? if you have 20-30 assist there is no way you don't have a single kill. either way, someone will be able to tell that this support tank isn't trolling.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Mastery in load screen creates new layer of HATE
i havent played blind pick (not including when i've played with a 5 man premade) for years. the last time i played it, i played with someone who i met through a friend who knows i play league so they introduced me to this guy who also plays league thinking we'd hit it off. long story short, the guy was one of the most toxic people i've ever met (telling people to kill themselves, get cancer, etc) and he only invited me to blind pick when we werent playing ranked. if i had to lay a bet, nearly everyone in blind pick is either high af and doesn't care or toxic af.
: Well....... yes..... if someone quits playing, that matters more than attitude. But I, as well as others, can have a bad attitude and still try to win. My last game I was playing Sona. One of my Q's last hit 2 minions. My ADC went into a tailspin of accusing me of CSing, he ran down mid and went 0-10. We lost. I developed a bad attitude toward him, but I didn't stop trying. In short when you think about what causes a loss: Intentional feeding > Leaving/AFK > Giving up > Saying mean things The funny thing is that in terms of punishments, Riot is more frequent in handing out punishments for "verbal abuse" than intentional feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=5 Dollar Holler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tqkG974h,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-23T13:48:00.935+0000) > > Well....... yes..... if someone quits playing, that matters more than attitude. But I, as well as others, can have a bad attitude and still try to win. My last game I was playing Sona. One of my Q's last hit 2 minions. My ADC went into a tailspin of accusing me of CSing, he ran down mid and went 0-10. We lost. I developed a bad attitude toward him, but I didn't stop trying. > > In short when you think about what causes a loss: Intentional feeding > Leaving/AFK > Giving up > Saying mean things > > The funny thing is that in terms of punishments, Riot is more frequent in handing out punishments for "verbal abuse" than intentional feeding. your adc had a bad attitude... instead of shaking it off and understanding it was on accident he got an attitude about it and ran it mid.
: I mean... true. Anyone who downvotes this is a fool tbh. EDIT: I meant the OP not MY post, SMH ya'll are slow as hell sometimes.
> [{quoted}](name=x9 Kat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tqkG974h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T06:27:15.606+0000) > > I mean... true. Anyone who downvotes this is a fool tbh. > > EDIT: I meant the OP not MY post, SMH ya'll are slow as hell sometimes. whoever dv also dv the post lmao
: Egirl should be considered a severe insult.
Idk I'm not offended when people say "egirl". Like some people said in their comments, it generally means a girl who plays games. I honestly prefer the term "egirl" over "gamer girl" or "girl gamer".
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Bender Teh Robot,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ztZ0VOkM,comment-id=004f,timestamp=2019-02-18T22:38:03.015+0000) > > personally one of the things that bothers me is when 1.) they have champs who wouldn't be considered sexualized in their base skin have heels anyways {{champion:67}} . i'm a chick and i get most of the players and probably even the people who work at riot are not girls but if you actually think that someone would wear HEELS in a fight on PURPOSE then you're fucking nuts, plz go walk in them. and 2.) generally when they give a female champ armor but *don't put it in the most important places that need that protection* like for new {{champion:10}} , literally her whole chest is exposed. im not saying I don't like new skins with heels, cuz they cute af. but I don't like base skins, that are supposed to be true to the champ, aren't true to the personality of the champ. It's not about realism. like for fucks sake you got vayne, which is a genderbent batman that shots silverbolts. You got ww which is just a werewolf. You got lux which is a magical girl, #sailor moon. this game never had MUH REALISM as part of it. Also while most people working at riot at not female. Most players in this game are also not female. and riot is a company. Companies need profit. to get a profit, you must give players what they want. And guess what, guys know pretty well what other guys want. hot angelic chicks are one of those things. like you probably know that one of the most overused hookup line is: did it hurt when you feel from heaven? You probably got no clue but men generally hold women, especially beautiful ones in very high regards. T the point of calling them angels. when was the last time you heard a woman call a man other than her child an angel? Which brings me to while kayle given a sexy chick model. It's a trope, it's a trope many men are interested in, including myself, even tho some hate it. And it was done to generate profit. Making kayle more like a man is akin to making a male character a pussy. and even tho people joke about ezreal being like that, he isn't. most male characters either represent something other males aspire to or females find attractive. Or at least has a degree of male integrity in them, even tho they are gay or crazy (tric, jhin). I don't see a problem with girls being made atractive. sure they could've went with a more majestic look for kayle, like an armored garment/robe, something like light armor but that would also be more skin revealing. keeping a manly or androgynous design. Who admires that, who finds that attractive? Very veyy few people do, so, low profits, so, changes have to happen to increase profit
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ztZ0VOkM,comment-id=004f0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T08:47:30.833+0000) > > It's not about realism. > like for fucks sake you got vayne, which is a genderbent batman that shots silverbolts. You got ww which is just a werewolf. You got lux which is a magical girl, #sailor moon. > this game never had MUH REALISM as part of it. > > Also while most people working at riot at not female. Most players in this game are also not female. > and riot is a company. Companies need profit. > to get a profit, you must give players what they want. > > And guess what, guys know pretty well what other guys want. > hot angelic chicks are one of those things. > like you probably know that one of the most overused hookup line is: did it hurt when you feel from heaven? > > You probably got no clue but men generally hold women, especially beautiful ones in very high regards. T the point of calling them angels. > when was the last time you heard a woman call a man other than her child an angel? > > Which brings me to while kayle given a sexy chick model. It's a trope, it's a trope many men are interested in, including myself, even tho some hate it. > And it was done to generate profit. > > Making kayle more like a man is akin to making a male character a pussy. > and even tho people joke about ezreal being like that, he isn't. > most male characters either represent something other males aspire to or females find attractive. Or at least has a degree of male integrity in them, even tho they are gay or crazy (tric, jhin). > > I don't see a problem with girls being made atractive. > sure they could've went with a more majestic look for kayle, like an armored garment/robe, something like light armor but that would also be more skin revealing. > keeping a manly or androgynous design. Who admires that, who finds that attractive? > Very veyy few people do, so, low profits, so, changes have to happen to increase profit no one said anything about "realism", it's about being true to the CHAMPIONS LORE/PERSONALITY. Vayne wouldn't wear HEELS because she wouldn't give a fuck about what she looks like, they're super impractical for her, she just wants to kill monsters. and if you actually stopped to read what I said, I said I understand that the majority of players/people who work at riot are male. but guess what? so are the people on boards. I know it's a small majority of the community, but it still represents a voice of the community. and from what I see, the community doesn't agree.
DereC4 (NA)
: We have helmets?
> [{quoted}](name=DereC4,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O4iogJU1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-19T03:18:32.717+0000) > > We have helmets? remember the old icons for ranked? how they looked like they were sorta like a shape of a diamond with wings? they changed those to ugly ass helmets.
Naymlyss (NA)
: I actually got a good chuckle when I first played leona and noticed her heels.
> [{quoted}](name=Naymlyss,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ztZ0VOkM,comment-id=004f0000,timestamp=2019-02-19T02:46:43.683+0000) > > I actually got a good chuckle when I first played leona and noticed her heels. ikr!
: I don't necessarily think that all those characters actually had to be sexy, I was just listing ones off the top of my head that someone could possibly make the argument had sex appeal as part of their character archetype. A huge part of Katarina's early lore was her weird dynamic with Garen where they both super wanted to kill and fuck each other or whatever. Her current lore doesn't really justify it anymore. My main point was that writing a character that has to be sexy and then saying "See, I didn't make this decision, this character HAD to be sexy!" isn't really that compelling an argument anyway. Especially if somehow that keeps happening with your characters. I agree that Vayne is one of the most frustrating examples because they could make her SO much cooler if they weren't stuck on sexing her up.
> [{quoted}](name=BobaFlautist,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vUdaIHq3,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-19T02:25:09.505+0000) > > I don't necessarily think that all those characters actually had to be sexy, I was just listing ones off the top of my head that someone could possibly make the argument had sex appeal as part of their character archetype. > > A huge part of Katarina's early lore was her weird dynamic with Garen where they both super wanted to kill and fuck each other or whatever. > > Her current lore doesn't really justify it anymore. My main point was that writing a character that has to be sexy and then saying "See, I didn't make this decision, this character HAD to be sexy!" isn't really that compelling an argument anyway. Especially if somehow that keeps happening with your characters. > > I agree that Vayne is one of the most frustrating examples because they could make her SO much cooler if they weren't stuck on sexing her up. yeah I agree, I think they're still shipping the whole {{champion:55}} and {{champion:86}} thing bc of the lines that god-king garen has when he sees kat. imo you don't always have to show skin to be sexy, or wear super tight things.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Does Riot have a single woman on their art staff?
I mean I get that the HUGE majority of players are guys, so it's understandable to me cause even tho i'm not attracted to it, I know like 90% of the playerbase is. I don't get why you counted {{champion:55}} as a champ that had to be sexy to some degree, cuz all she does is kill people - why does she have to have most of her chest exposed? I've always been bothered by {{champion:67}} having heels, because heels are HARD TO RUN IN let alone WALK in them (depending if they're wedges/height/etc.) vayne enjoys killing evil things, so why would she be wearing heels in her base skin?
: Gotta say: Not a fan of Kayle's new look.
personally one of the things that bothers me is when 1.) they have champs who wouldn't be considered sexualized in their base skin have heels anyways {{champion:67}} . i'm a chick and i get most of the players and probably even the people who work at riot are not girls but if you actually think that someone would wear HEELS in a fight on PURPOSE then you're fucking nuts, plz go walk in them. and 2.) generally when they give a female champ armor but *don't put it in the most important places that need that protection* like for new {{champion:10}} , literally her whole chest is exposed. im not saying I don't like new skins with heels, cuz they cute af. but I don't like base skins, that are supposed to be true to the champ, aren't true to the personality of the champ.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: That is probably on you. Morgana needs to poke if she wants money, and the easiest way to poke is to W. She also lifesteals. So you pull that I might walk as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Grey Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FVgblE5H,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:49:58.969+0000) > > That is probably on you. Morgana needs to poke if she wants money, and the easiest way to poke is to W. She also lifesteals. So you pull that I might walk as well. Uh no it's not. They either continually push the wave or keep hitting the side of the minions when I am trying to let them push for a gank or freeze. I don't "pull" anything, I ask nicely. I've *played* Morgana before, you don't have to throw out W every time it's up. But I guess if I was Bronze I'd probably think that's how you play Morg.
Comentários de Rioters
Bradyo (NA)
: It's almost always my team
> [{quoted}](name=Bradyo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rxMPoM0n,comment-id=00060001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T06:34:36.602+0000) > > It's almost always my team I genuinely am concerned for people like you. If they aren't able to see they have issues in League, how could they possibly see if they have issues IRL.
: Holding your teammates hostage for not getting your own way should be an immediate suspension.
* This is why I think it would be nice to implement a kick system in ranked. If someone steals a role/says something sexist/racist/homophobic/admits they're going to int. I know it would take some time to improve but I think having the ability to kick a toxic person before they ruin a game is more powerful than punishing them after they ruined a game for 4 other people.
: I Keep Being Abandoned By Supports
As an ADC main I get what you mean. It's not just a roam, it's straight up abandoning the lane and you. On my prior account (Plat 2 peak) I had quite a few {{champion:25}} leave lane because I asked them to stop Wing the minions. Other Supports would ragequit the lane too. It's an ego thing IMO, they think they're too good or they get mad, or both. You could always try looking for a duo.
: whatever
I'm assuming you came off a 14 day or some other sort of ban. I got perma banned for saying nearly the same thing. If you only say this stuff *once in a blue moon* then no, you're *not* gonna get perma banned. But when you say it all the time, then yes, you will be.
Exibir mais

13 year old boy

Nível 128 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão