Comentários de Rioters
: Aurora, The Forerunner {Champion Concept}
my god you put some work into this
: Senna's passive isn't free. It's gained at the detriment of her extremely low AS. How do you not see how different this is from Pyke's inability to build HP? A more comparable example would be if Pyke couldn't buy lethality, something that all Assassins use, so gained AD in exchange. It's not free, it's a shift of power. Her CC is super unreliable and her stealth doesn't get her out of all-ins. Senna is not a champion that could possibly be considered safe IF she had normal range.
What do you mean its not free? all she needs to do to get AD, Crit , ranged, and life steal is poke you, then while shes waiting for her poke to get off CD she falls back a little and picks up souls from the minion wave. what part of that isnt free stats by doing what you should already be doing as support?
: I've always wondered... If all Yasuos feed, why do they all have mastery 7?
So the letter ranking goes off the average score of a champion in that role. So for instance you can go 12/2/15 with {{champion:90}} mid and get A- but then if you play him support and go 4/6/10 you will get A-. So why does that matter for {{champion:157}} players? If almost 70% of them go 3/12/4 with 100 cs then anyone who goes 6/6/8 with 150 cs get B+ or A- Because there above the average yas player. So getting an S or S+ on {{champion:157}} is just winning lane. I mean they can’t lose every game, there not THAT bad at the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Póppy Chulo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=y1F4yg4p,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:40:50.203+0000) > > I've always wondered... If all Yasuos feed, why do they all have mastery 7? Hmm if I had to fathom a guess..... Either they fed off of a inter or they just happened to run into another Yasuo player that they beat
: the only items left in the game worth building. {{item:3153}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3020}}
not going to lie, at first i was like BS but then i really thought about it XD, those are the main items with one or two game or character specific items.
Salron88 (EUW)
: for no reason at all but curious. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT LEAGUE?
This is just some random thoughts i had over a hour or two so its a little unorganized --------------------------------------- starting with champions, i feel like the new champions are made to look flashy and with no actual weakness in mind. It makes it really boring in lane and late game you end up with this fed champion with a overloaded kit that again has no weakness, or you end up with that same champion being completely useless because of there feast or famine play style. There are also older champions who can abuse a keystone, they also lead to the same problem of feast or famine. Alot of champions are well made but you rarely see them due to them having a play style that doesn't fit into the current meta, dont have a good item to build, and/or just being outclassed by a old champion that is abusing a keystone or a over loaded newer champion. You end up having a 5v5 with 6 players doing a feast or famine champion but not everyone can feast meaning it ends up being a 3v7 for one team and those games arnt fun after a while. If you look over your games you will see what im talking about, we keep seeing the same 10 champions over and over unless there banned. One team curve stomps the other team, the game is over in about 24 to 27 min. ------------------------------------- Items on the other hand are ok ish, i wish there was less synergy between the items to open up alittle build diversity but i dont see a big problem there. I do wish there where better starting items for melee champions into ranged and better armor and magic resist items to give more build diversity but again if nothing changed its fine where it is. ------------------------------- Balanced was thrown into wack with the keystones giving champions effects they where never meant to have at lv1, I dont blame them for doubling down on the keystone idea and making it do more in game but they do too much now. It seemed like a cool idea but people legit cant really play the game if they have the wrong set, That was not really a issue before. that being said the main balanced issue is the team itself, there is a odd urge by the balance team to never hit the issues. A jg champion might be able to tower dive really well at lv3 due to there cc and movement speed but riot will hit there base magic resist or damage scaling on there ult, this method guts a champion instead of just solving the original problem. They also play favorites when it comes to champions, letting a champion go live knowing its too strong and leaving it for a month, but if a off meta pick pops up that counters that champion its nurfed within a week. They also make useless patch notes that that could be summed up to " we redounded out some champion numbers", " this champion is getting a placebo buff", and /or " a skins coming up" ----------------------------------------- skins are whatever, they know where there cash cows are but there is no reason why a champion should only have 3 skins and there last skin was 3 or 4 years ago. they need to let there cash cows rest for a second and give alittle love to champions with almost no skins. ----------------------------- The last little note is the rng of dragons, they need some system where the dragon drops three orbs and the one who kills dragon can stand on one, you cant summon the same one twice in a row but you can choose one of the other three, It lets people plan teams around dragons to a degree.
: What do you guys miss most from league?
Pre reworked eve, also GAME MODES
: Be Victorious - 2019 Ranked Rewards
damn they blow back is real.I dont know why, You guys really "gave it youre all" on that skin. It doesnt look like you guys took jhins cloths and forced it on aatrox like some dog with a Halloween costume.
: Was going to say the same thing, we have to wait until October 29 so that we can play her on the PBE but I would really want to see what her kit is in anticipation of her release (plus today is my birthday so it would make my day if we saw a preview of her kit).
{{summoner:50}} happy B-day{{summoner:50}}
: What champions have a lot of skins, but only one skin?
Well eve has........................shit there all just trashy reskins of tango
: Character Creation Competition?
I’ll definitely be there if you start it and make the “rules”
: @Riot Employees. What is your most memorable experience working at Riot these 10 long years.
Sydney26 (EUW)
: If u were Riot what would u have done for Preseason ???
Not make a pointless alcove nerf all the damage items and add def stats to defensive items then slowly add back/remove the def and damage to reduce the amount of burst in the game. go back to the original runes and mastery’s or put more creativity in the current one. When a dragon dies, have it drop 3 eggs, you can select what dragon comes next but you can’t pick the one you just killed. Elder doesn’t execute, it flys down mid as a stronger rift herald Don’t have the dragons change the map, have them give more useful buffs like “gain % more armor/magic resist” or “wards lasts % longer and the sight range is increased by %” Remove scuttle bug and switch the jg item debuff from less gold from minions to less XP. Add the jg ward item back Switch the placement of dragons and Barron/herald so jg has to choose to help bot lane or go for dragon instead of just staying bot side.
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
you guys like making this game more and more complicated, you guys need to over everything and start cutting out fluff ability's so there's not just effects happening to happen.
DevinJK (NA)
: Artifact: The Dota-Uh, I mean Legends of Runeterra! The League of Legends Card Game!
: lucion yo
{{champion:236}} "Heheh, and they say I have a grim sense of humor."
: > [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=brWmk4RE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T17:29:17.526+0000) > > https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HHRG_Tr4nzk/XYJ1Olk4L7I/AAAAAAABY44/Q4Qc4y2RUbEwljEpXr3Bi8LusLQEb1h3gCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/267015.jpg > > This literally came out last patch Thats a good one but not really on the same level as bewitching morgana
He does have a point , she thick af
: > [{quoted}](name=2000shadows,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EBzohdf3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-08T06:37:30.448+0000) > > 4. the current ruin pages, the original ruin pages could fit in your play style and didn't effect the game to such a degree. so you want to remove runes all together? cause i asked if you could remove any one thing, not replace it with anything else
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EBzohdf3,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-08T18:22:33.226+0000) > > so you want to remove runes all together? cause i asked if you could remove any one thing, not replace it with anything else Then I guess we are removing runes all together XD
: EA vs Riot: The Story of Two Lies
: it's time to play Family Feud!
4. the current ruin pages, the original ruin pages could fit in your play style and didn't effect the game to such a degree.
: :P thats kinda the point
hmm i feel like a large miss communication to place here
: {{champion:37}}
: > [{quoted}](name=2000shadows,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=HR6o1Q8z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:16:20.053+0000) > > it counters that champion What does counter mean exactly
Im sorry, that was kinda a pointless comment in hind sight. Its ability's and play style easily beats there ability's and play style is what he is meaning. So for instance. {{champion:133}} her ability to blind and bounce off champions + her being able to stay far way from a champion counters auto attack reliant champions like {{champion:77}} . So in a ungodly lane where those to where together {{champion:77}} would really wouldn't stand a chance in the laning phase, AKA he couldn't play LOL for those 10-15 min. If that doesn't make sense just tell me and ill give another example, I sometimes have a hard time explaining things to people.
: Question about Eternals
: Wait, I don't follow you, what do you mean by ensure you can't play league
: Let's play "No League Today."
: {{champion:37}}
Kanens (NA)
: 8/30 PBE UPDATE 9.18
unless im missing something whats up with all the down votes ?
: if we are being harsh... the game is balanced, you are just playing the wrong champions so you just dont think it is and as far as the client goes, they are making a new one, you can see its first phase on the pbe
do you not see how your first sentence contradicts its self? "everything is balanced, just some things are less balanced then others"
YaraUwU (NA)
: Id come back to the game literally just to play evelynn if riot made her play style more like her old one. Right now shes just a walking R
> [{quoted}](name=YaraUwU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8zBGXiVz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-02T02:23:45.099+0000) > > Id come back to the game literally just to play evelynn if riot made her play style more like her old one. Right now shes just a walking R ikr , i miss old eve
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vy0OWYVZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-31T18:04:51.845+0000) > > so about people still confusing between "your" and "you're". He made a good suggestion. You can let it go the way I have.
I just tried to fix it but it wont let me edit the title of the post
: Finally a good suggestion about this problem Happy to see a variation from the "don't let people ban ally champs"
Well sometimes you need to ban someones champ. If there at the bottom of champ select and they want janna (lets say shes busted this patch) but you know there is no way in hell the enemy team wouldn't pick her then you ban it.
Comentários de Rioters
: In Season 6, I climbed from high Bronze to Gold5 with Sona, so it's definitely possible. Never heavy AP though. My core was Censer/Athens, and then situationally Solari/Redemption/Frozen Heart/Shurelya/Twin Shadows
ya its possible, I was just tring to think of "bad" supports in low mmr and she came to mind due to no one knowing when to stun and when to run.
: Jungle 2019: That role where you watch all your laners int their lane, and then blame you for not ganking their hyperfed lane opponent.
My favorite part is when you do gank and they let you 1v1 there laner for 4 seconds while they get a cannon, so you decide to gank another lane and there like " WhY nO jG gAnKs, YoU tRoLl"
Kai Guy (NA)
: Truth be told. I don't know if I can resist AP heavy builds on sona.
{{item:3100}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3040}} {{item:2139}} {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Kai Guy (NA)
: Trying to walk my talk.
Sona and Lulu are normally never played. I believe Lulu is "bad" and sona is just unpopular but thats all I got for you man {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} good luck man, walk that walk and talk that talk
: Someone tell me the counterplay to Rengar killing you in .2 seconds.
: OMG JUNGLE Y U NO GANKK????
SPEAK THE TRUTH FELLOW JG {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Out of the recent(last 1-2 years) releases or reworks
{{champion:28}} because i miss old eve {{champion:84}} {{champion:518}} are broken {{champion:516}} needs to be deleted and redone {{champion:555}} honorable mention
: If your favorite Champion was released today, what would their kit look like?
: Jhin Emote
Kürama (NA)
: You aren't very bright are you?
no, hes not bright at all. hes probably gana buy eternals and try to show it off in game like it is some type of achievement. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: GROUND HOG DAY. seriously who is paying to know how many kills they get on X champion. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Not us, we aren't stupid {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: When Riot makes some trivial changes to Eternals but refuses to scrap it
: > [{quoted}](name=2000shadows,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=waVGoM53,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T06:21:09.062+0000) > > This is a bare bone system with little work actually put into i Oh, expert here, right? I bet you are programmer, so you know that it took little work. I'm not, so I have no idea how much actual work it takes to take API add some specific stats(1/3 of current eternals is champion specific, like Rumble killing ppl in his ult) and send it up into the game. Sounds easy, but I(and I guess you as well) have no idea. I'm not fan of current form and price of eternals. But saying "This food sucks, is it from microwave? It took you like 4 minutes to make?" in 3 Michelin stars French restaurant is weird and ignorant. Now comparing RIot to good restaurant might be questionable in your eyes, but after all, they are company that has been maintaining one of the biggest games for 10 years. >we draw a line somewhere Who "we"? You mean few thousands, always unhappy players(and many ppl that aren't even playing, they just like to circlejerk on boards and reddit) compared to millions? It's sad to say it, but silent majority is clearly ok with current practises and except little legends/eternals, there isn't anything questionable about cosmetics(I know it's only my opinion). Battle passes are getting boring bcs missions are same, but idk, compare the potentional lowest value you can get out of it and price of battle pass(I havn't done it, but I guess after hours of grinding(which was purpose of battle passes, ppl wanted something elso to grind besides elo) you can get much higher value than original cost of bp). And prestige skins were wanted, what are you talking about. Even on reddit from time to time there were threads asking for expensive stuff(merch included, but skins are easier I guess), to show support and wealth.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=waVGoM53,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T06:38:12.270+0000) > > Oh, expert here, right? I bet you are programmer, so you know that it took little work. Im not a expert programmer but ive spent time playing with it. code is code, it really doesn't change much over all it just get more specific and/or user friendly. but that's irreverent, lets actually look into what they really need to do here, say they made it easy on themselves and it only starts counting when you buy them. We already have "missions" (A.K.A Stat trackers that just count up to a set number) that count gold earned, towers killed, or something done after X event during game so changing it to damage dealt, ult kills, and a kinda champion specific one wouldn't be hard at all. If you notice a lot of the leaked ones are ether within a set time of ult cast or something the death recap system keeps track of. (so 2 weeks tops if you have a small team working on only this) then the mastery gif/video that plays over a champions head are literally the easiest thing to make in the world, the emote system is already here so all they need to do is add in one or two lines of text to tell the computer to grab from a new file location then copy paste any code needed. they then with all the hard effort they put into this new eternals system ( probably 2 or 3 weeks tops due to 80% of the system already in place) they went into a image or video editor and added in 1 - 5 lines over the mastery 7 icon. mind you this is just a gif/video with a clear background that plays over your champion so they could have gone all out without needing to code a thing extra but decided to copy a already existing thing and change it slightly. > > And prestige skins were wanted, what are you talking about. Even on reddit from time to time there were threads asking for expensive stuff(merch included, but skins are easier I guess), to show support and wealth. Im well aware of that but a battle pass with the end goal being a gold RECOLOR of a previews skin probably wasn't want they where thinking when they said "we want to support you guys so make something expensive and cool" Again they took a already existing thing and changed it slightly. Are you seeing a pattern here?
: It's a really weird feeling when Normals are less fun to play than ranked games when you're high elo
honestly league lost its fun loving community a while ago when riot started forcing champions into specific builds and lanes. then on top of that games are decided when 15 min so its not like you even have time to try anything fun before your being skull fucked by your opponent who's building what riot wanted them to build. Ive slowly started caring less and less each season, its kinda sad.
: >the majority of the community has a problem False, boards and reddit are vocal minority, really small group compared to whole community. So no, Riot won't change things, bcs few thousands out of millions are unhappy. >it feels like that part of the game is being taken away from us. How so? There weren't any achievements ever(maybe we could count some missions). I don't understand why ppl think it should be free, I agree that current version ain't worth 850 rp, but what's the reasoning behind it being free, when time and resources were putted into it?
This is a bare bone system with little work actually put into it just like the battle passes and the gold croma they tried to pass off as cool skins, these are just cash grabs. and they will continue to put low effort work out and want people to pay out the ass until we draw a line somewhere, so this is the line and hopefully if there not EA they will hear this and stop doing this in the future.
Exibir mais

2000shadows

Nível 102 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão