Comentários de Rioters
: The W augment means that all of viktor's other abilities will act like a rayalis i.e. When augmented, all of viktors other abliites will slow enemy by 20%. So hitting a Q and a laser will both slow enemy by 20%. This is a passive abliity. You dont have to land or even activate the W. all ur abliites suddenly slow now. I heard they just just removed it from the (R) ult though, as having 6 procs of slows basically means enemy will never get out of the ult.
> [{quoted}](name=BubbaMachinaGund,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1fiZAYbc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-29T03:16:19.170+0000) > > The W augment means that all of viktor's other abilities will act like a rayalis i.e. When augmented, all of viktors other abliites will slow enemy by 20%. > So hitting a Q and a laser will both slow enemy by 20%. This is a passive abliity. You dont have to land or even activate the W. > all ur abliites suddenly slow now. I heard they just just removed it from the (R) ult though, as having 6 procs of slows basically means enemy will never get out of the ult. ahh thanks
Comentários de Rioters
: She's not a god at countering tank supports at ALL lmfao. you really need to learn your champs if you think that. Voli/Thresh both counter Morgana. So does Nautilus. The only reason people ban her is because of Blitz. And she's pulling a negative win rate as support. She's becoming weak versus MAGES. The primary thing she is supposed to counter.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=btqBAbEJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-27T21:24:44.358+0000) > > She's not a god at countering tank supports at ALL lmfao. you really need to learn your champs if you think that. Voli/Thresh both counter Morgana. So does Nautilus. The only reason people ban her is because of Blitz. > > And she's pulling a negative win rate as support. > > She's becoming weak versus MAGES. The primary thing she is supposed to counter. There's actually no way morgana loses to voli and thresh in 2v2s if they get close just ult or snare and spellshield the one cc that they rely on so heavily to make plays
: Morgana now has a negative win rate as support, and her highest counters are all AP damagers.....
Morgana is a god at countering tank supports. Therefore it makes sense that she should be weak against other matchups. The only way to win these matchups imo is to either wait for your jungler to gank them or you getting lv 6 and try to win the 2v2 before you and your adc gets poken down. I recommend putting 2 points in e and q pre 6 since Morgana's e shield can be easily broken when Vel'koz tries to q and e and you'll end up getting cc'd unless you're really good at timing. The reason why Morgana support is prefered more than Morgana mid is that she has a 3-second snare that pretty much guarantees a kill in team fights whether you're building ap or not.
: I want big daddy {{champion:201}} to get it so fingers crossed it would really help me deal with the disappointment of not getting pool party {{champion:201}} released this summer
> [{quoted}](name=CasterGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jyBfKAGW,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-09-18T19:41:01.921+0000) > > I want big daddy {{champion:201}} to get it so fingers crossed it would really help me deal with the disappointment of not getting pool party {{champion:201}} released this summer (weary emoji)
Comentários de Rioters
: I think we should have some sort of All FF
It's nice to have this function but I'm 99% sure riot will not spend any time to code this into the game.
: Kassadin is underrated
Unplayable. I'd ban this champion even if I'm not playing mid.
doroelio (NA)
: user name or password is incorrect
It happened to me once, I just spam the login button and somehow made it in. But this was 2 years ago, just send riot a ticket and I'm sure they can help you
Hwke94 (NA)
: Remove Pyke Passive Heal.
I feel like pyke's mana cost should be increased so he can't miss 30 qs and still have mana for another combo or escape
Schenix (NA)
: Let me read Kassadins base damage... Yeah, this isn't happening. You're simply playing the lane extremely inefficiently, whether by misunderstanding wave manipulation, or regurgitating counterplay recited to you. Maybe try looking into high elo VODs, or combing through NEACE's videos if you really want to improve something specific, or just keep playing the game with your head analytically thinking every moment and you'll improve or at least understand a little more even if you can't perform it. What wins games? Pressure. Does early Kassadin provide it? No. Play the macro game, win the game. Diamond to Challenger don't mainly have stellar KDA's, because coming out ahead doesn't have to mean coming out with more CS and kills. It's what you did on the map or for your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Schenix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jdus9PEx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-29T16:19:55.078+0000) > > Let me read Kassadins base damage... > > Yeah, this isn't happening. You're simply playing the lane extremely inefficiently, whether by misunderstanding wave manipulation, or regurgitating counterplay recited to you. Maybe try looking into high elo VODs, or combing through NEACE's videos if you really want to improve something specific, or just keep playing the game with your head analytically thinking every moment and you'll improve or at least understand a little more even if you can't perform it. > > What wins games? Pressure. Does early Kassadin provide it? No. > > Play the macro game, win the game. Diamond to Challenger don't mainly have stellar KDA's, because coming out ahead doesn't have to mean coming out with more CS and kills. It's what you did on the map or for your teammates. Roaming is not as easy as you think. You need to shove the wave quick. Assume you do successfully shove it quick. As a Viktor / Orianna you basically cannot roam since their jungler can easily catch you in the river. Maybe you roam top when their jungler's bot, but given the fact that every top lane match up has dashes now it is not easy to catch them with your 20-30% slow and 350 ms (that is if you have boots.) It's pretty obvious why I wouldn't and couldn't roam when kassadin reaches lv 6. I've watched the videos from high elo players the videos all contain them punishing kassadin under his turret but everytime I do that I get ganked instantly. It might be the wards you say but its common to put a ward opposite of your junglers route in the river. By 3 minutes the ward had already expired. The junglers on the viktor / orianna's team are both extremely good early game being hecarim and lee sin. They are constantly around mid when they punish kassadin under his turret. But everygame in my diamond elo games, either my jungler gets killed before I can get there as a lv 3 orianna. Or they never help me because " I don't want to help a losing lane. "
: I literally wonder how would kass' early game go vs mid trynd.
> [{quoted}](name=Corded reformed,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jdus9PEx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-29T03:06:31.963+0000) > > I literally wonder how would kass' early game go vs mid trynd. Thats literally saying how veigar's early game go vs fizz, the problem with kassadin is that he counters the whole mage class especially artillery mages before lv 6. Also if he's against trynd Pre 6 he can use his 50% slow to disengage him (Assuming hes maxing q/w), w him to gain mana if he es you as well as fleet to outmanoeuvre him. and lv 6+ he basically can e w q and depends on the situation he can decide to use ult or not.
: Who do you usually play against Kass?
> [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jdus9PEx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-28T20:49:06.854+0000) > > Who do you usually play against Kass? I get automatically counterpicked if I don't ban him
Comentários de Rioters
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=200ms50fpsmacOS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otK872Px,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T15:25:19.063+0000) > > so it is fair for one champion to counter an entire class of champions? Does mages do that too? I'm not really sure how this game works anymore Play Caitlyn, Kog'Maw, Jhin or Ashe when the enemy team has a Syndra, Talon, or Zed. Try to have fun (Protip: You won't) Yes, mages eat ADCs alive. Malzahar and Brand melt tanks, especially Tank supports, at disgusting speeds (4% max hp damage per second and ignoring pretty much your entire MR unless you dump over 2k gold into straight MR? Fun. Oh, and that %max HP also triggers an EXTRA 2% max HP DoT for 5 seconds. Even better, you also get to explode for over 20%!!!)
To be honest playing against brand velkoz and xerath in lane as any enchanter support is not fun as well. There's not much you can do in lane besides maxing shield/heal to sustain your adc and complete your quest at 25 minutes - when the game possibly already ended. Xerath is kind of balanced whereas vel'koz's q has annoying slows low-cost mana plus longer range than xerath's q if used correctly. Brand should be gutted down already since he's bad as a mid laner where he originally was designed to be in. But amazing as a 0/6/2 damage dps support.
Febos (EUW)
: Title: you don't. Kassadin is an anti-mage assassin and mages are usually fragile targets. Just in case you aren't aware: - Kassadin passive reads "takes 15% reduced Magic damage magic damage.". - Kassadin Q gives him an anti-magic shield - Kassadin has a blink ability on a low cooldown All those factors combined are the reason why most mages can't deal with Kassadin. Your only change against Kassawin is during early game, pre-6. After that point is pretty much over. Even if you manage to kill him pre-6, he will still outscale you. *** To beat Kassadin you need to: - Pick an AD champion - Pick a champion that can out-sustain him (either by healing, shields or both) - Pick a champion that can match his mobility - Pick a champion that can kill him faster than he can kill you - Some combination of the above. There's a reason why champions like Talon, Zed and Qiyana have such an easier time against Kassadin. All 3 are assassins and they match him on mobility; all 3 can kill him very fast; all 3 are AD champions.
so it is fair for one champion to counter an entire class of champions? Does mages do that too? I'm not really sure how this game works anymore
Comentários de Rioters
Azzªpp (EUNE)
: Manflow Band broken?
had the same problem phase rush also doesn't work as well as aery
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Reduce klepto gold on ranged champions
I don't know about you guys but other keystones also make some champions undeniably more broken than just klepto imo.
Comentários de Rioters
: He has a lot of counterplay, really, and it's mainly in wave management Vladimir sucks at CS'ing minions under tower, and he struggles to push early on. If you push the wave he's stuck with a choice: 1) Q minions to try and push 2) Q enemy champion and accept low cs under tower Either way he loses, and when you complete {{item:3065}} what can he do? He's poking a concrete wall at that point Toplaners that struggle against him will concede early and call their jungler. Junglers often like Vladimir players because Vlads often harass with Q, and take E second, jungler ganks when he's level 2 without W and he dies Lots of toplaners can deal with the attrition of Vlad's laning phase too, anything that can shield itself or reliably builds Visage will win into him
Well i didnt make it specific but im not just talking about top lane, I'm talking about how he can immediately rush through the middle of the enemy team being untargettable and bursting the adc. As a very sucky orianna and Viktor player, it takes time to shove the wave and not to mention getting ganked if I can't push it fast enough.Orianna and viktor has mana while vlad doesn't. That means he can freeze the wave under his turret. Ofcourse We'd try to break the freeze but if he freezes under turret these champions are very easy to gank. Viktor can't wave clear until lv 7 with 1st upgrade e and orianna takes like 4 points in q and 2 in w to one shot the caster minions. Orianna and viktor doesn't have good roaming potential.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=1 10 2 sonaspike,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VBFaJ1NG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-02T07:03:36.705+0000) > > I mean not completely but not as much did you just reply... to yourself?
: True, she doesn't have to worry about herself when rengar ults / assassination attacks.
I mean not completely but not as much
: Yuumi is also good at preventing the enemy team from making picks / assassinations since all of her healing and speed buffs go onto one individual at a time.
True, she doesn't have to worry about herself when rengar ults / assassination attacks.
: she is not. her play style and effect on your team is whole different thing
Actually how do you play with a Yuumi as an adc?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oP6IwO5k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-06T15:23:58.758+0000) > > It’s already a fairly long range > > What The issue is rather the horrendous cast time that makes it easy to flash out of or walk out of if it wasn't placed on you with pin point accuracy.
Actually, now that I look at it, Sona's ult is actually quite thin like a chain of Nami bubbles
Comentários de Rioters
: pool party
: looking for 4 to play arams

200ms50fpsmacOS

Nível 326 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão