: I’m so tired of “it’s your fault you’re in low elo”... Maybe give advice instead of having an ego?
>Maybe give advice instead of having an ego? https://i.imgur.com/wKAfmHK.png[/img] If I had a dollar everytime I seen someone below plat have attitudes like this when receiving tips I would be rich. And my friend wonders why I don't bother teaching him how to improve unlike the poor guy in the screenshot wasting his time with this nonsense. >I hear “it’s your fault you are in your elo” to much and quite frankly I find this wrong. Alright then who's fault is it? There is only ONE variable that is consistent in every single game played and that variable is **you**. You can make all the excuses you want for the few games you lose cause of those reasons (RQ/Smurf/whatever), that doesn't change the fact that you're not doing enough to win the games that are fair (because there is no way 171 loses is entirely on things out of your control). As for the inting excuse you realize it's low elo right? Literally the majority of deaths some player makes in that elo **will** be considered "int" if it's high plat+ because these players are held to different standards than low elo players. Unless those players in your games are literally running it down mid, they are not inting, they just don't know any better.
: How tf am I supposed to play renekton this season?
>If I try splitting while ahead, they just send one guy to keep me off the tower and then come get free shutdown gold when somebody manages to bypass my wards because a 2 vs 1 is an instakill. 1. Unless it's a tank/bruiser you should be able to dive that player easily when you're ahead (which you should be because you're Renekton). If it's someone that you can't dive just shove the wave into tower so that person is forced to cover and then you roam right away for numbers advantage. If the enemy has TP they're likely to be forced to use it, if not then enjoy the 5v4. If there is no play to be made then just go back top (or bot) and shove the next wave before roaming again. 2. Pay attention to your map. Yes players can bypass wards, but that doesn't stop the fact that you don't see them on the map anyways. Unless you know that player's last known location in the last 3 seconds was a whole lane away just back off from what you're doing. Also try to not start pushing till your teammates are almost in position to get something done on the map (Dragon, Baron, towers, inhibs). If they aren't ready to pressure the map then just don't bother pushing since the enemy team will lose absolutely nothing for the time it takes to kill/chase you. Use the mini map before every decision you make.
: Me, jokingly to my friends: "Let's see what kind of 520 skin I get from the World's Orb.
I swear I always get 520-750 RP vault skins from orbs. Good thing we can reroll them for permanent skins.
: Personally I don't mind the buff because vs the other people who have some sort of pull this is really all Blitz has to offer. {{champion:53}} Long range pull, knock up, 0.5 second silence, speed buff with a self slow afterwards, shield with a long cooldown. VS {{champion:555}} Mid range pull, stealth, stun, execute ultimate that has a reset, tons of damage, speed buff with 0 penalty. {{champion:412}} Mid range pull/CC, Knock up, strong slow, shield, get out of jail free lantern, souls give armor, auto attack amp, ability to go over terrain with hook if it hits enemy/jungle camp. {{champion:111}} Long range pull, shield, root, slow, knockup.
> [{quoted}](name=Valkyrjur,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pOnN50Be,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-14T03:11:26.248+0000) > > Personally I don't mind the buff because vs the other people who have some sort of pull this is really all Blitz has to offer. > > {{champion:53}} Long range pull, knock up, 0.5 second silence, speed buff with a self slow afterwards, shield with a long cooldown. > > VS > > {{champion:555}} Mid range pull, stealth, stun, execute ultimate that has a reset, tons of damage, speed buff with 0 penalty. > > {{champion:412}} Mid range pull/CC, Knock up, strong slow, shield, get out of jail free lantern, souls give armor, auto attack amp, ability to go over terrain with hook if it hits enemy/jungle camp. > > {{champion:111}} Long range pull, shield, root, slow, knockup. That's what I been saying the second they introduce the range buff. I'm still going to be playing those 3 hookers over blitzcrank just cause the only thing blitz has is his hook.
: Riot has given up on tanks.
Ap cho and malphite has been a thing for multiple years. Absolutely nothing is wrong with tanks besides the facts that they are pinatas for anyone that decides to go Klepto top lane.
Arfus GG (EUW)
: Legendary Skins with the same emots and effects as original?
It's not "fixed" because those skins were done 8 years ago, so don't expect the same quality from those compared to 2016+ skins. There is a reason they aren't in the store all year.
: Hey, Im a HotS player who recently migrated to league of legends for *various* reasons...
You seem to be doing fine imo. Only advice I can really give (without actually seeing you play) is that if you want to keep playing Marksman (in botlane) you'll have to find a friend that mains support cause otherwise it will be rage inducing if you get one of those invisible support players. P.S Change your yellow trinket {{item:3361}} for blue trinket {{item:3363}} after you hit level 9 if you're the ~~adc~~ Marksman. Lets you safely check hotspot areas without putting yourself within engage range of the enemy. Very useful when Dragon/Baron is alive or that you need to get vision of a enemy or flank. Do the same with your mid lane champs if they are mages.
: What Are Your Predictions For This Year's Victorious Skin
The skin doesn't go to a champion just cause they're popular, it's cause of pro play. My guess will be Aatrox, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Pyke, Akali, or any other champ that was commonly picked for their flex potential this year. Except Sylas since after Elise, Riot won't give champs with only 1 skin the Victorious skin.
: > [{quoted}](name=PB4UAME,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZqmJmRuR,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:10:20.206+0000) > > He has no range, has a 1.5 second melee, highly telegraphed silence that first CC's himself for .5 seconds off a delay before actually going off, to the point where you can still CC him, dash, blink, flash, etc away while he's hitting you ***AFTER*** he already got in range and started the Q. If that isn't enough for you to do something against him, I don't know what to actually tell you. Every single champion in the fucking game has a CC or a mobility tool they can use there. Every. Single. One. Even Illaoi (who actually counters him pretty hard in lane, and statistically is still retaining a 2.2% winrate advantage in the match up this patch) who is the perhaps the one and only exception can still W away to an enemy target or land her E during Garen's self CC. You read it wrong. He doesn't CC himself, he _clears_ slows _off_ himself when he starts his Q. And gains bonus movement speed. Unless the rework changed this and the video I just watch covering it didn't tell me so.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZqmJmRuR,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:14:52.852+0000) > > he _clears_ slows _off_ himself when he starts his Q. Then use your slows after he uses Q.
: Can we talk about new can..I mean, Garen?
>Try to play Irelia, against Garen. So the samething as old garen? Broken or not lets not use match ups where he won before the rework and still wins after as evidence. https://i.imgur.com/kGIrrAe.png[/img] that winrate goes up to 58% if I made it diamond+ only, so if you were winning that match up AT ALL before the rework, it's cause that garen player is bad.
: High Noon Ashe's voice is awful
Main reason I'll just stick to the project/Championship Ashe. Beautiful skin but I don't like the voice filter.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Assassins and Skirmishers are both Slayers, bro. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Champion_classes/Slayer
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o7Fmtt7w,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T15:06:44.573+0000) > > Assassins and Skirmishers are both Slayers, bro. > > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Champion_classes/Slayer Riot's classification is trash, bro. Assassins=Skrimishers since they're naturally good (and **want** to be in) in anything that's not a full blown teamfight. But if you really want to go there and use riot's definition of it instead of what it really means, then why is Ekko not listed on that page? (Kayn is there because of Red Kayn if the other champions are anything to judge by) {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Ekko is a Assassin, end of story.
: If we show casual support for Hong Kong in game. Will we be banned?
Did you not see what happened with the NBA? If riot does any censorship they have the excuse that they are owned by Tencent. But Blizzard and NBA? What a joke.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Ekko is a skirmisher.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o7Fmtt7w,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-09T14:25:14.293+0000) > > Ekko is a skirmisher. All assassins are {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Casters are avoiding saying the words ‘Hong Kong’.
Can't blame them after the bs blizzard pulled off, and blizzard doesn't have tencent owning the majority of their shares unlike Riot.
: Can we get an Ekko nerf?
>does enough damage to kill in 2 seconds. You realize he has always been able to do that right? Considering the fact he is a ASSASSIN? 2017 ekko btw https://clips.twitch.tv/FastFunnySwallowNotATK
: why not prestige edition blitzcrank lol
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=odvy4cXX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-08T18:51:16.293+0000) > > why not prestige edition blitzcrank lol More MF players to cash out on than Blitz. Same reason Thresh was picked to have a prestige skin and Pyke got a Legendary skin. And sure Blitz may have more games than MF now this patch, that doesn't change the fact that MF saw more games than blitz in Bronze-Gold elo in previous patches.
: Why the AI in this mode is so stupid baffles me. "Durr me Braum, me shield at WW not hitting me!"
Braum shields in the direction of the farthest target, I bet he aimed at Warwick because Warwick ulted one of your backliners. Rip
: What that? They are nerfing Blitz *this patch*, and we still don't know any balance changes for the one this skin is on.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=odvy4cXX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:56:23.902+0000) > > What that? They are nerfing Blitz *this patch*, and we still don't know any balance changes for the one this skin is on. Don't bother, these people will always think that riot buff champs to increase skin sells while at the same time ignoring champions getting nerfed a patch or two before or the same patch the skin is released. Infact **ALL** of the K/DA girls got nerfed before their skins came out. Zed got nerfed same patch as his Legendary skin, and same with Xayah. Heck it wouldn't surprise me if Riot already planned on Rakan being a SG when he got nerfed months ago since I doubt they do skins with only 1 month of planning, especially the SG skins.
: PSA: Attack Speed Does Not Work On Jhin
Any attack speed Jhin builds gives 1. More AD which means more damage. 2. More movespeed after he crits. Lethal tempo takes too much work to make optimal but building a attack speed item isn't gold wasted since he still makes good use out of it.
: Which AP Assassin scales best into late game?
The best no questions asked is Kassadin, after him Evelyn. She might have trouble getting to a target, but when she gets onto someone they will die instantly even if they are a tank (thanks to her MR shred). After those two ekko. The rest of those champs is whatever but I do hate dealing with Fizz period, and Ahri's late game isn't too bad. Besides the fact that players are likely more tanky, have QSS, and can output damage easier with better scalings, she still has a chance to create picks for her team with her rank-3 30-40 second ultimate cooldown and win the game. Long as she isn't the only damage threat on her team it's not that big of an issue. The worst late game assassins would have to be Diana Kat, and Nid. If they don't one shot with their combo then they failed because there is no going back. They also don't have any utility or failsafe in their kits that would make them still useful late game (or mid game if they fell behind already). Akali can stall (assuming no true sight on enemy team of course) for ages. Ahri has Charm with 3 chances (4 if Flash) to find the best angle to hit that charm on the priority target, and she has decent wave clear. Eve got perma camouflage, built in MR shred, and has really good objective secure (Baron/Dragon) with her ultimate. Ekko has his aoe stun, tons of movespeed to keep up with target after passive proc (or just run away), and ult to bail him out. Kass is a monster level 16, and fizz is just one annoying fish (that stupid trollpole) that will make sure one carry isn't allowed to play league of legends even if they get magic resist.
: Why do you ban Morgana? (Poll)
Ban her so I don't have to deal with her stopping me from making picks late game with my Mid/Support champs (Also my Ashe ults).
Lapis (OCE)
: It's not possible to get banned for off meta picks, right?
You can play offmeta supports, if anyone has a problem with it they can just dodge when they see it in champion select. The reason the Teemo and singed got banned (deserved) is cause they queued up for support, and aren't in lane for the entirely (or almost) of the laning phase. You'll be 100% fine even if idiots mass report you.
Krynnˉ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-02T06:04:01.281+0000) > > That just means you don't know how to actually support. Supports are the ones that's in full control of bot lane unless the adc is 100% boosted. > > If you're better than the support that's duo with the adc you're still going to win lane. > > Support players do not need to be duo with adc players, but adc players do need to be duo with supports so they don't risk getting bad supports. I'd have to disagree with you on this one. ADC and Supports both have to be good at the game in order to do well in lane. You may be a good support, but that doesn't mean the enemy support isn't aswell. Statistically speaking, if you're against a duo lane, they have a higher chance of winning. That's just the nature of knowing each-others playstyles and having communication. It doesn't mean I don't know how to play my role, or that the ADC doesn't know how to play his. If you pick a really aggressive Support and the ADC plays really passive, then you're going to lose lane. That doesn't mean you will lose the game, it just means I need to prioritize roaming and getting deep vision for my jungler than trying to win lane, but it doesn't mean it's a fun experience to not have the agency over the game you'd like to.
> [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-10-03T03:00:02.471+0000) > > If you pick a really aggressive Support and the ADC plays really passive, Oh so you mean the 100% boosted adc players I'm talking about? Good thing we can just ditch them to get the other lanes ahead. Like I said, Supports are the one that set the tempo bot lane and the adc's job is to follow it (unless it's something that would get them killed which is why they need to duo with good support players). Pretty sure adc players don't need voice coms to see with their own eyes that their support is positioning aggressively/defensively and need to be told to match them.
: I've been at Honor 2 Level 0 for over a year despite getting consistent honors almost every game.
Then you're being negative but that negativity isn't enough to get you punished when reported, so instead it slows your honer progress. Stop typing in chat and eventually you'll start going up in levels.
: > [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-02T06:04:01.281+0000) > > That just means you don't know how to actually support. Supports are the ones that's in full control of bot lane unless the adc is 100% boosted. > > If you're better than the support that's duo with the adc you're still going to win lane. > > Support players do not need to be duo with adc players, but adc players do need to be duo with supports so they don't risk getting bad supports. Aaand you are wrong. Whatever support you play. You cannot win 2v1. A matching ADC. Both in playstyle, and champion can drastically increase win chances. In order to make your statement true. You need a support, that can win 2v1 without the solo laning extra XP. That is pretty much impossible unless you are miles above the enemy in skill. But on ranked you are SUPPOSED to be on similar level.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-02T22:50:10.029+0000) > > Aaand you are wrong. Whatever support you play. You cannot win 2v1. A matching ADC. Both in playstyle, and champion can drastically increase win chances. Did I say the support needs to 1v2 anywhere in my statement? Killing is not the only way you can win lane btw {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Krynnˉ (NA)
: As a support main, playing against a duo bot lane is one of the worst feelings. It becomes less of a skill match-up and turns more into a, "they already have matching play-style synergy and communication so better try and not feed" match-up. Some of these people already have lane plans set-up aswell, you just won't get this kind of synergy with a random.
> [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFRK1o8Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-02T05:55:00.330+0000) > > As a support main, playing against a duo bot lane is one of the worst feelings. That just means you don't know how to actually support. Supports are the ones that's in full control of bot lane unless the adc is 100% boosted. If you're better than the support that's duo with the adc you're still going to win lane. Support players do not need to be duo with adc players, but adc players do need to be duo with supports so they don't risk getting bad supports.
: So are animated Login Screens Gone now???
Riot said they were removing login animations entirely. With how Lazy the Project and Star Guardians login screens were I doubt they will put any effort into login screens from now on.
: How long will Worlds and Championship skins be out for?
I don't know exact date but sometime in November.
: I painted Ahri with big fluffy tails!
: I know for a fact this dude will have no consequences for this
Riot can actually punish players for what they say in private chat. Report it in a ticket.
: Level 9 vs Level 9. I don't see a problem. I'm assuming there's a reason we aren't shown their items too. --- Edit: I found the game. Here's Udyr's items at 14 mins {{item:1416}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3057}} {{item:3101}} (he also didn't take a single armor rune, went AS/AD/Health. Also running PtA) Here's Talon's {{item:3077}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3147}} Basically, that Udyr was squishy as hell. He also had 1 point in W at that moment. Udyr had a 1k gold advantage, but gold advantage doesn't just mean you auto-win without proper itemization for the situation.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=syba3WQE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-30T20:15:46.566+0000) > > Level 9 vs Level 9. I don't see a problem. > > I'm assuming there's a reason we aren't shown their items too. > > --- > > Edit: I found the game. > > Here's Udyr's items at 14 mins > {{item:1416}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3057}} {{item:3101}} (he also didn't take a single armor rune, went AS/AD/Health. Also running PtA) > > Here's Talon's > {{item:3077}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3147}} > > Basically, that Udyr was squishy as hell. He also had 1 point in W at that moment. > > Udyr had a 1k gold advantage, but gold advantage doesn't just mean you auto-win without proper itemization for the situation. Udyr wasn't full HP too, just another dumb mistake to add to the list https://i.imgur.com/wwogDT5.jpg
: Here is why Assassins are absolute bullshit and people say they skew the game too much
Just because udyr is a melee champion doesn't mean he can't get bursted by assassins like anyone else that doesn't build tank.
Trixster (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-30T02:17:03.287+0000) > > Not trying to be rude but Zed is by far the easiest champion to CS with, just auto the minion when it's 1/3 hp left and Zed's passive will do the rest. It's hard to deny him CS without killing him or Permafreezing the wave on your side of the map. > > And the skill level of the opponent doesn't matter too much since the smurf will get the same CS vs people of their real elo, unless they been counter picked hard. Although they might end the game with less CS than where they should be if they're in a elo where constant ARAM is a thing. Well that only makes it works when he is played by smurf doesn't it? I've never said I was the Zed, quite the opposite actually.
> [{quoted}](name=Trixster,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:46:21.458+0000) > > Well that only makes it works when he is played by smurf doesn't it? I've never said I was the Zed, quite the opposite actually. Never said you were the Zed.
: no autofill exists and plus mastery means nothing you can have that one million mastery yasuo on your team that still ints to the enemy 2K pantheon for some reason cause they are better players
> [{quoted}](name=DoranShieldOp,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hs9Ayufo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-30T11:10:28.066+0000) > > no > > autofill exists and plus mastery means nothing you can have that one million mastery yasuo on your team that still ints to the enemy 2K pantheon for some reason cause they are better players Everytime someone says Mastery points means anything I just link them this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kKhtVm0gJs This Ashe now has 10 million + Mastery and is still trapped in Silver BTW.
: > [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=000a00000001,timestamp=2019-09-30T12:19:03.126+0000) > > No it doesn't unless they're trolling. > > It takes 20ish games to reach plat LP wise while after like 10 games they'll have plat MMR already. Ranked isn't the same as MMR, firstly. If you friend me, then I will show you histories that you can see. And also the Ticket from Riot support confirming that indeed it takes 80-100 matches for MMR to rectify..
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=000a000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-30T13:16:02.535+0000) > > Ranked isn't the same as MMR, firstly. Did I not just say it takes X game for LP and X games for MMR? Of course I know they're not the same, I ranked my own smurfs to plat multiple times. > And also the Ticket from Riot support confirming that indeed it takes 80-100 matches for MMR to rectify.. Ok, but how does that change the fact that if someone isn't trolling they will be in Plat MMR wise while still having the rank of Silver? https://i.imgur.com/R8VYfI4.png Maybe a 2 year old pic but it doesn't matter since Riot didn't change how MMR and LP works anyways.
: 1) Black shield on the strongest player doesn't mean jack in most team fights. It is destroyed in 1 second by 1 skill. It also means SHE doesn't have it, even though generally (at least when I play her) She's the last one alive. It she gets chased down, dies too. 2) No. They're not. Especially Adc. If an adc failed in lane, they usually do NOT recover because all sequential CS farming is pressured and they lose exponentially more CS. They also generally never got their IE spike in time and therefore don't participate strongly In fights. There are exceptions, like Vayne. But yeah.... sorry.... late game someone has a 7k gold lead, their team has a 2-3k gold lead, and they dominate. The other team is not "fed"
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T12:50:55.371+0000) > >) Black shield on the strongest player doesn't mean jack in most team fights. It is destroyed in 1 second by 1 skill. 300 Base shield with 70% AP ratio (and the buff to shield from items if support) "destroyed by 1 skill" is a load of BS. Go check the Base+scaling damage of mid laners to see for yourself. You maybe right that it's weak level 1 but guess what, no one that bans morg gives a damn about how weak she is early game since she is banned for her mid-late game shield. >It also means SHE doesn't have it She is the support, who the hell cares if she has it or not? It's also not that hard to sit in the backline where she is supposed to be protecting her ADC from? Even if she was the mid laner if she black shields herself then my team is free to kill the real damage threats on her team (ADC,Jungle or Top) so once again NO ONE cares if the morg has black shield or not. I'm not going to even bother reading the rest of what you said. My god. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-30T00:41:43.518+0000) > > Depends who you ask. Most people (Especially people in low elos) will say Yes, myself included. On the other end of the spectrum there are people who will argue that you won't have a smurf every single game, since they go up and in elo fairly quickly. Smurfing is very difficult to punish since promos will only give up to silver for a new account and sometimes people legitimately want to grind on a new account and they just so happen to get into your game and ruin it for you. > It's pretty much something that **does** ruin games, but can't and won't be changed or looked into too, with obvious reasons why. They don't go up that quickly. It can take 100 matches.
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T05:36:42.153+0000) > > They don't go up that quickly. It can take 100 matches. No it doesn't unless they're trolling. It takes 20ish games to reach plat LP wise while after like 10 games they'll have plat MMR already.
jrs1111 (NA)
: How many skins is too much?
It's your money you decide, long as you're not going homeless cause of it you're fine.
Trixster (EUNE)
: Well dealing with a smurf is an extremely ufunny experience which really won't help you at all. I'm going to disagree with TracyzDgDqF since that's actually what most smurf don't do. > I mean yes because most people gold and below only go for kills while the smurf goes for turrets and objectives so they can't win unless they do the same thing. The snowballing off cs and that is enough to ruin low elo games. Even ap master yi can be won in silver elo if you play it 100! The smurfs I meet usually hunt the kills like insane. Now why would that be? Well because they can, they're in lower elo so they can get away with having 20+ kills, do 0 objectives and carry the game. Quite ironically it's usually the enemy team who is forced to do objectives like insane and pray they won't get caught out by someone who is generally better at the game. As for cs, I can't stress enough how goddamn cancerous is to lane against a smurf. Look I'm silver, my cs is far from perfect but I'm trying my best. Here this guy has 50 more cs then me in 15 mins purely because of the fact he is smurfing. I always love to see people on both teams having around 90 cs and here the enemy Zed sitts at 130+. Like how do you even lane againt that? How am I supposed to get better when the only thing I can do is to spread my cheeks and hope it will be fast?
> [{quoted}](name=Trixster,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-29T22:52:33.723+0000) > > As for cs, I can't stress enough how goddamn cancerous is to lane against a smurf. Look I'm silver, my cs is far from perfect but I'm trying my best. Here this guy has 50 more cs then me in 15 mins purely because of the fact he is smurfing. I always love to see people on both teams having around 90 cs and here the enemy Zed sitts at 130+. Like how do you even lane againt that? How am I supposed to get better when the only thing I can do is to spread my cheeks and hope it will be fast? Not trying to be rude but Zed is by far the easiest champion to CS with, just auto the minion when it's 1/3 hp left and Zed's passive will do the rest. It's hard to deny him CS without killing him or Permafreezing the wave on your side of the map. And the skill level of the opponent doesn't matter too much since the smurf will get the same CS vs people of their real elo, unless they been counter picked hard. Although they might end the game with less CS than where they should be if they're in a elo where constant ARAM is a thing.
psyscho (NA)
: if you did not read the full comment that is your problem. The one item in question is not a permanent CC immunity. It procs once every 5 seconds which is still enough time to wipe out the rest of a whole team.
> [{quoted}](name=psyscho,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=RKuBbwQc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T23:34:14.183+0000) > > if you did not read the full comment that is your problem. The one item in question is not a permanent CC immunity. It procs once every 5 seconds which is still enough time to wipe out the rest of a whole team. You're telling me you don't have a stacked carry that can delete the entire enemy comp if they didn't get stunned the first time? Tragic
: Late game you are in team fights, Morg can only Q one person, W (even with a Rylai's) doesn't stop a team from chasing her, and 9 times out of 10 they succeed in killing her with no effort. Morg already has a major weakness to multiple opponents. You're basically arguing, she should also be weak to SOLO opponents. You're also arguing from the standpoint that somehow, late game.... Morgana CARES about their team's adc? Sorry, but I play Morgana to carry THEM, not the other way around. I'm sorry if you FED an adc to where they can kill you. I really am. Bans are to remove champions who actually become the entire focus of team play, and can make or break entire games. Morgana is not one of those champs. Yasuo and Zed are.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T00:44:55.123+0000) > > Late game you are in team fights, Morg can only Q one person, W (even with a Rylai's) doesn't stop a team from chasing her, and 9 times out of 10 they succeed in killing her with no effort. You like to make excuses for everything don't you? No shit teamfights happen late game (although picks can AND WILL still happen) but do you really think morg needs to black shield **EVERYONE** to be useful? No she only needs to black shield the strongest player on the team to do her job, if a morg is burning her black shield on someone who isn't dealing the most damage for her team then that morg is a garbage player. >I'm sorry if you FED an adc to where they can kill you. I really am. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Notice i said "**late game**" everyone is "**FED**" late game jfc. Why am I even wasting my time with this nonsense, you already proven multiple times before that you lack any sense of how the game actually works. Morg will stay permaban and there is nothing you say that will change players mind, end of story.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Purple Angel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T22:02:19.127+0000) > > its her only benefit.... > > literally every other mid lane champ has a skill that has a higher impact than morgana E Well I main Ahri and Neeko , her shield really misses me up , and no she is also a common ban for mid laners who main mages.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T22:44:49.340+0000) > > Well I main Ahri and Neeko , her shield really misses me up , and no she is also a common ban for mid laners who main mages. God I hate having to be forced to charm flash the primary target just so Morg wouldn't have the chance to react late game. Super annoying when I don't have flash ready to make picks vs her {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: I really wish people playing right now could get past the mental thought process of "Oh my biggest counter is a 60-300 shield on a 22 second cooldown" and realize..... IT HAS A 22 SECOND COOLDOWN and bait it out..... and outplay it...... just like they do ..... every. other. champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-29T20:38:21.151+0000) > > bait it out..... and outplay it...... just like they do ..... every. other. champ. Yes lets waste time baiting out the shield** late game **while the enemy adc gets to kill us with a few autos, good idea. Don't give me the "but it can be destroyed" excuse since that might as well accomplish the same thing Morg was trying to do when she hits E (Delaying/preventing the CC). If players don't want to deal with her black shield mid-late game then they're not forced to deal with it since this is what bans are for. Just like how the majority of players permaban Yasuo Zed (while I personally rather permaban Kha/Fizz/Morg depending on which role I get) because they don't want those two in their games period.
Porglit (NA)
: They did. Glacial stuns 1.5 seconds instead of 2.
> [{quoted}](name=Porglit,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=RKuBbwQc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-29T22:53:22.196+0000) > > They did. Glacial stuns 1.5 seconds instead of 2. Not only that but there is a item that makes one of the champs CC immune. Players just like to keep bitching.
: Borderlands 3 is awesome!
Waiting for the game to come out on steam. Anyways the gameplay is miles ahead of BL2, but the story is just god awful. Seriously who the hell wrote this garbage? At least the Jacobs estate arc was fun.
datfatguy (OCE)
: How do you even play against Tryndamere
1. Don't fight him level one, just don't for real. Stay out of his spin range and give up cs if you have too (just make sure you stay in XP range). Trynda is already a annoying champ to deal with, don't make it harder on yourself by getting yourself killed, or lose both flash and teleport because you decided to let Trynda engage on you level 1. 2. After you get a spell point into a skill that helps keep him off of you, take short trades, you don't want the trade to extend because RNG crits will come in. 3. Play {{champion:54}} {{champion:78}} if you must play tanks. The rest are garbage (except jungle tanks, but that's cause they go into the jungle lol). As Malphite max E first and enjoy Trynda's tears when you outtrade him despite building full tank because he can't auto attack. As Poppy you can just bully him (Play around your Passive and W cooldown and remember, short trades) before he gets items early and make it so he can never jump onto your teammates later on into the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Qveen Herby EP 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o9p70MHq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-28T16:18:44.439+0000) > > cause aurelion isnt zoe. zoe is just dmg while aurelion got a whole aoe cc. same with anivia. Irelia can E2 and she has an aoe cc
> [{quoted}](name=xXCairoKingXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o9p70MHq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-28T18:27:16.896+0000) > > Irelia can E2 and she has an aoe cc Apparently she can E2 during stopwatch/hourglass active (I just checked). And here I was thinking only Zoe could Q2 during hourglass. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: So I played Mid today after maining AD all season
The role doesn't feel bad, but I do spam Ashe whenever I adc so even if I'm not fed myself I can set the rest of my team up.
: Why is kayle still underplayed?
U.gg says she has a 5% pickrate in plat+ That seems pretty good to me.
Exibir mais

2Charmnot2Charm

Nível 197 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão