Comentários de Rioters
: nexus blitz????
Sadly riot games thinks the league of legends cash cow is growing old. First they divide half their team making tft then they say their gonna plan to make a shooter game, card game, and a mobile game. They’ve given up on league, and events/new game modes are a thing of the past once quests and stupid ass prestige skins came out to milk the dying cash cow once more. Riot no longer puts effort into league, fun game modes like nexus blitz aren’t worth their effort no more since tft and other games came out and they gonna slaughter the lol cash cow for beef soon
Umbra Z (NA)
: Im trying to stress 1 and 7 to friends, they think playing duo is disgraceful when really, you’d be a fool to decrease your odds by trusting a random not to feed instead of having a duo to be somewhat consistent. And to buy a red ward ever back
> [{quoted}](name=Umbra Z,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kEAYf5p0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T03:23:33.533+0000) > > Im trying to stress 1 and 7 to friends, they think playing duo is disgraceful when really, you’d be a fool to decrease your odds by trusting a random not to feed instead of having a duo to be somewhat consistent. And to buy a red ward ever back true, its more fun w/ friends as well
Comentários de Rioters
: Why do so many people ask if my mom is dead in a car crash?
Richard878 (EUNE)
: Malphite
i agree, his ults ap ratio is fuckign insane, although i disagree on the 0/10 part. this champ is cancerous low elo
Comentários de Rioters
: Low Honor level no ranked rewards
ikr. grinded hard to gold, and what did it cost? every possible type of terminal cancer inflicted on my poor soul. riot honestly should reimburse low elo players just for climbing out of elo hell, i mean, the only reason i got here was because of toxicity. i gotta be honest, bronze+silver is a circus, and the only way to climb out is tell others to stfu. toxicity is the root of the game, just look at high elo.
Comentários de Rioters
: Yeah it just sounds like you played bad vs her. LIKE GO FOR EZ NOT THE SUPPORT. Play around it and if they get away YOU used your cc bad nothing else.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GpE3KUou,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-10T11:38:43.802+0000) > > Yeah it just sounds like you played bad vs her. LIKE GO FOR EZ NOT THE SUPPORT. Play around it and if they get away YOU used your cc bad nothing else. supports should be fair game when ezreal has a free flash every 10 sec and has global abilities sniping you from 200 miles away. yummi and ezreal are a unfun cancer duo
: > [{quoted}](name=2kewl4life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WpqqEVgV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T07:01:12.367+0000) > > Imagine using matchmaking as proof against the very argument that is saying matchmaking is broken lmao You sure? Because you ***NEVER*** mentioned matchmaking in your post. You were complaining about promos, which is a completely unrelated system. >Was literally on winstreak before this all happened, both times the feeding player on our team determined the outcome Yes. It's always the feeding player on your team. Never once has it ever been someone on the enemy team simply being good. In general, someone's going to feed, and someone's going to be fed. That's *generally* how most games work. If someone's winning, then generally someone has to lose.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WpqqEVgV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T08:20:37.906+0000) > > You sure? Because you ***NEVER*** mentioned matchmaking in your post. You were complaining about promos, which is a completely unrelated system. > > Yes. It's always the feeding player on your team. Never once has it ever been someone on the enemy team simply being good. > > In general, someone's going to feed, and someone's going to be fed. That's *generally* how most games work. If someone's winning, then generally someone has to lose. bro. i am literally saying how i get horrible tilted teammates on promos, and u sayin matchmaking has nothing to do with this? theres a difference between feeding and losing. when u lose lane for example u can just sit tower and farm, but u are at a disadvantage. both times my teammates went out of the way to repeatedly intiate in fights they cannot win and feed until 0/6. promos force you to have 66% percent wr to pass it, which is completely insane given the fact that it is already good to have 50+ wr.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pwBzXuhE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:54:03.990+0000) > > I mean, I posted one too. And honestly, the boards mass spamming complaints and showing what's going on is actually one of the ways they determine the reach and extent of the bug anyway. There's no harm to it, and to be blunt, if it annoys you, then you can simply not read them. We don't answer to you, and your attempt at being an elitist prick by calling people addicts isn't doing you any favors. I don't go out of my way to call people addicts, and I never did that. I just said that is the mentality of those kind of people. I'm also pretty sure they don't actually look at the forums, you will have better chance of getting it fixed if everyone made a support ticket. But kids these days don't know what a support ticket is and want the word to hear their woes.
> [{quoted}](name=Pull n Peel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pwBzXuhE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:57:05.363+0000) > > I don't go out of my way to call people addicts, and I never did that. I just said that is the mentality of those kind of people. > > I'm also pretty sure they don't actually look at the forums, you will have better chance of getting it fixed if everyone made a support ticket. > > But kids these days don't know what a support ticket is and want the word to hear their woes. bro imagine thinking that riot support is actually going to do shit its a global problem, not something that support will magically solve. we mass complaining to show riot that we are tired of their shit and need to stop sitting around while the game bugs out
: Take a second, read the rest of the posts, realize your not the only one with the problem, you will accomplish two things. 1. You wont contribute to spamming the forums. 2. You will know that this isn't just you. Simply stop posting if there are other posts just like what you are about to post.
> [{quoted}](name=Pull n Peel,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=AElB9dBW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:23:35.323+0000) > > Take a second, read the rest of the posts, realize your not the only one with the problem, you will accomplish two things. > > 1. You wont contribute to spamming the forums. > 2. You will know that this isn't just you. > > Simply stop posting if there are other posts just like what you are about to post. and you are contributing by spamming this on every post? legit we just telling riot to get their game up and stop lackin, it has been 1.5 hours since the down time
Cräfty (EUW)
: Random FPS drops and screen freeze during champ select and in game, since new patch 9.22
: league client not opening
everyone is getting cucked by riot lmao, nobody can even enter game
: So new patch won't let us open league
same, everything is blank even if u manage to open client
: Client un-usable for anyone else?
same, cant even enter game as well
: client errors and launch failure
same for me as well. client works but cant queue up for game, everyhting is just blank
: wtf league is broken? i cant start games i cant do nothin!!!!
Teiho (NA)
: Client is breaking or delayed heavily?
same. my client works now but am unable to queue up for a game, it just displays error message
Comentários de Rioters
Dystna (NA)
: Ornn Skin Idea
Riot games be like: great idea! we are now working on new ahri akali kaisa and lux skins
: Silver ranked problems
to understand this problem u must understand riots matchmaking logic. they think: trash + good = decent + decent. this is why it seems like you have monkeys on ur team. they put rtards on ur team to balance the mmr out
Utok (NA)
: I do not mind losing, what I do mind is when matchmaking has decided the game before it starts...
riots matchmaking is the root of this. say some silver guy goes on a hella big winstreak, so his mmr goes sky high. however, his teammates will be low mmr, thus low ranks/on losing streaks, to balance out the mmr to the enemy team. this is why people get trash players
: my last games adc is why i dont play a ton of ranked anymore on any of my accounts.
tis true. competitive team games like league are cesspits full of complete neanderthals. just got chat restricted after i flamed the fuck out of a 0/14 miss fortune cromagnon. felt good
Comentários de Rioters
: well, a 20% wr snowballed its game...how's possible?
> [{quoted}](name=RebeccaUCuber,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0YEWHrQG,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-17T08:21:23.677+0000) > > well, a 20% wr snowballed its game...how's possible? this man is playing normals. not ranked. thus he is going against people of varying skill levels, unlike ranked (hopefully). he probably got matched against some lower elo bot lane and got insanely fed. a 20 wr is not a good argument to nerf a champ lmao
: "trash engage" If he hooks someone immobile then either his team gets a free pick or both teams start fighting...
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0YEWHrQG,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-09-18T00:46:25.673+0000) > > "trash engage" > > If he hooks someone immobile then either his team gets a free pick or both teams start fighting... yes it is possible to hook someone through a minion wave and tank wall with a hook that takes 2 seconds to fully charge up..... most pykes just wait and only go in to get r kills or use their e.... his q is horrible late game for engages
: I played a game as Pyke and snowballed..
dude you literally have 20% wr with pyke...... IN NORMALS you have barely ever played pyke in ranked and i have to break it to u, a champion that is insanely fed will snowball pyke has trash engage, and he gets locked on and bursted very hard. yes, his passive needs a little nerf but the only reason his kit is good is because of his r reset
puśsý (NA)
: Is it just me, or does build diversity suck?
: Can you remove Spear already Riot?
leave my boi shojin alone, just fcking remove kaisa..... champ can simultaneously give you hemorrhoids and destroy your anus playing agianst her
: I am just curious, but;
typical riot half assing the game to ride tft/skin sales dick......... legit just add urf/pve events instead of ignoring entire community of 100 mil monthly players
: Why does Kled lose turret aggro when he dismounts?
his dismount is literally the only good thing about his very aggressive tower diving kit, "fizz has it on cooldown but kled gets it for no reason" thats total bs, assuming fizz e is 10 sec cd and u think kled has to lose 70% of his hp and lose all mobility to just dismount LUL
: Qiyana Should Have To Actually Land Her Abilities To Do Damage.
high skill cap doesnt mean high skill requirement xd
Comentários de Rioters
: Patch 9.16 notes
Just tried sylas jungle again after this patch, and let me tell you, DO NOT PLAY IT. You literally cannot clear.
: Yeah thats why this game is bad and only weeb weirdos still play it. Its a grind for endless nothing. Hell fortnite is more viable than league is.
> [{quoted}](name=Reginaldthethir3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQqI5mVA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-01T01:30:49.674+0000) > > Yeah thats why this game is bad and only weeb weirdos still play it. Its a grind for endless nothing. Hell fortnite is more viable than league is. Lmao you can't compare 2 different games from entirely different genres. I mean fortnite is full of deluded 8 year olds and tryhard neckbeards, and the only thing keeping the game alive is the very busy and hard-working dev team who constantly shit out content updates. Soon, the fire will light out and the little kid audience will flock to the "new trend". League has been flourishing for almost a decade and even if the balance and ranked system is shit, basically everything else keeps me coming back.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=2kewl4life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=0004000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:33:17.484+0000) > > "near 0 damage" are you kidding me bro? riot had to nerf him several times because his execute and burst are really broken No, they nerfed his sustain and forced him to build lethality (ie, more damage). His damage is garbage for an assassin, and he cant even kill a single squishy with 1 rotation unless he is massively ahead. Where as literally any other assassin that isnt akali or qiy can just 1 combo a squishy for a kill, even if slightly behind.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=00040001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:46:49.745+0000) > > No, they nerfed his sustain and forced him to build lethality (ie, more damage). > > His damage is garbage for an assassin, and he cant even kill a single squishy with 1 rotation unless he is massively ahead. > > Where as literally any other assassin that isnt akali or qiy can just 1 combo a squishy for a kill, even if slightly behind. literally pyke is classified as an assassin because his W E Q R combo is fucking insane and in team fights he can just destroy a whole team if he gets the R reset. I agree he needs his team to setup, but isnt that every assassin that is not insanely fed? i mean cc and zhonyas exists
: > [{quoted}](name=2kewl4life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=000400010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:34:24.505+0000) > > to prove that pyke is an assassin?? did you even read the comment i was replying to lmao he is a support and an assassin. Means nothing at all since he still requires his team to setup for him. You really didn't say anything at all other than be mad because someone called a SUPPORT a SUPPORT and then say dumb things like "why is he building like he is supposed to be building?" then get mad when someone calls on your dumb comment
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:42:25.959+0000) > > he is a support and an assassin. Means nothing at all since he still requires his team to setup for him. You really didn't say anything at all other than be mad because someone called a SUPPORT a SUPPORT and then say dumb things like "why is he building like he is supposed to be building?" then get mad when someone calls on your dumb comment bro what are you even talking about youre literally trying to argue with me when you are just restating what I am saying lmao. the guy i was replying to said that pyke does no damage and is not an assassin, and I am trying to prove him wrong, while you come in and start an argument where you dont even know what I'm arguing for lol
: > [{quoted}](name=2kewl4life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:28:55.274+0000) > > What are you even trying to say with this comment? When the fuck did I ever say that Pyke shouldn't build lethality lmao then why say "why is he building lethality?" what was the point of YOUR comment?
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:32:39.818+0000) > > then why say "why is he building lethality?" what was the point of YOUR comment? to prove that pyke is an assassin?? did you even read the comment i was replying to lmao
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=2kewl4life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:20:09.418+0000) > > pyke has a shit ton of damage what are you talking about lmao he only is a good supp simply because of his passive > if he cannot do anything on his own then explain pyke mid being viable before the e nerf and people building lethality and burst on him Pyke has near 0 damage. And "viable" is a very, very big stretch. Viable does not mean good.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=000400010001,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:30:18.739+0000) > > Pyke has near 0 damage. And "viable" is a very, very big stretch. Viable does not mean good. "near 0 damage" are you kidding me bro? riot had to nerf him several times because his execute and burst are really broken
: > [{quoted}](name=2kewl4life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:20:09.418+0000) > > pyke has a shit ton of damage what are you talking about lmao he only is a good supp simply because of his passive > if he cannot do anything on his own then explain pyke mid being viable before the e nerf and people building lethality and burst on him he is building lethality because he scales with it? he literally is complete garbage if you don't build lethality on him. What else is he going to build? tank? those are his only two options. Either don't scale at all and try to build a bunch of resistances or build lethality and actually scale
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:25:54.995+0000) > > he is building lethality because he scales with it? he literally is complete garbage if you don't build lethality on him. What else is he going to build? tank? those are his only two options. Either don't scale at all and try to build a bunch of resistances or build lethality and actually scale What are you even trying to say with this comment? When the fuck did I ever say that Pyke shouldn't build lethality lmao
Pika Fox (NA)
: Pyke is a support first, assassin second. He has no damage on his own, so he gets CC. He physically cannot function on his own. Qiy trades consistency and burst for her kit. Also; ultimates are allowed to break the rules of the game and archetypes. Qiy's ult can have CC, its fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NVqx0s9G,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-29T15:18:24.292+0000) > > Pyke is a support first, assassin second. He has no damage on his own, so he gets CC. He physically cannot function on his own. > > Qiy trades consistency and burst for her kit. > > Also; ultimates are allowed to break the rules of the game and archetypes. Qiy's ult can have CC, its fine. pyke has a shit ton of damage what are you talking about lmao he only is a good supp simply because of his passive if he cannot do anything on his own then explain pyke mid being viable before the e nerf and people building lethality and burst on him
Giörno (NA)
: League freezes in the first few minutes almost every other game only in ranked
Same. Everyone have been dc'ing lately. Every aram game I've been in has at least 1 dc.
: Twitch prime capsule
you can only claim it after you waited 30 days after the first one WITH a prime membership all the way through. Sorry, but you have to stay a prime member to get the capsule.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

2kewl4life

Nível 117 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão