Nithke (EUW)
: And every day for me and probably everyone reading this was full of people flaming insulting and trolling. Also wanna point out that most people being "positive" are being fake, internally they see you as the biggest piece of shit but they don't wanna get banned or see you go afk, or they just realised that asking nicely works better than calling people r%%%%%s. In this game people will do everything they can to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LL6m3l1O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:31:51.282+0000) > > And every day for me and probably everyone reading this was full of people flaming insulting and trolling. > > Also wanna point out that most people being "positive" are being fake, internally they see you as the biggest piece of shit but they don't wanna get banned or see you go afk, or they just realised that asking nicely works better than calling people r%%%%%s. > In this game people will do everything they can to win. Dude this is super negative. Also, if you look at OP's match history, he plays normals. Normals are super chill in my experience compared to ranked.
KCentra (NA)
: Will I get a Victorious Skin or not?
Where have they said it's not going to happen? Any links to share?
Triple3T (NA)
: Riot needs a better way to report people who flame people for not ffing
> [{quoted}](name=Triple3T,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rTB59YF9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-16T18:23:30.170+0000) > > Just played a game where the whole team was constantly flaming me for not ffing at 15. This is verbal abuse. On the opposite side, I've gotten flamed by teammates for "giving up" simply because I initiated Surrender votes. They clearly confuse losing and not being able to turn the game around with one player giving up, and urge for reports in allchat. Who cares.
: When I report a forum moderator what happens.
You could always submit a support ticket so that an actual Riot employee will look at any poor behavior. However, Riot benefits pretty nicely from forum moderators. A tiny droplet of e-power and you have several people willing to work for free. I was a video game forum moderator once for an MMO. I felt on top of the world deleting threads and quashing trolls. Then I turned 18 and realized spending my free time playing games instead of policing people talking about games was more fun. But to each his own!
KCentra (NA)
: Will I get a Victorious Skin or not?
Last season they extended it and said people who climbed back to Honor 2 by the start of the next season would qualify. If they do that again, you should have no problem. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/TGYs0hwO-2018-end-of-season-rewards-and-honor
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vPnejAp3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-16T08:40:39.095+0000) > > The problem isn't that you got a 14-day without a 25-game; it's that you got a second 10-game rather than a 25-game. Or OP dropped a punishment tier in between those chat restrictions and was now incorrectly assigned a 14-day ban. If the system must have made a mistake either way, it seems a bit unfair to immediately favour one explanation over the other. @OP: If in doubt, write a support ticket. They'll either be able to explain why you received a 14-day ban or revert it if it has really been a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vPnejAp3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-16T14:38:25.321+0000) > > Or OP dropped a punishment tier in between those chat restrictions ^ This. Surprised people don't realize that the punishment system reverts. If you get a 10-game and get back to Honor 2 (roughly) without getting punished again you're basically reset to a 10-game restriction.
: Death Threats holding substance
League doesn't allow client-to-client communication. It's all mediated by Riot's servers. Therefore, unless this person has hacked Riot's servers, they can't see any detail about you or your machine (unless a Riot employee is helping them, which feels unlikely). At best they can DDOS Riot's servers or something like that, but meh that doesn't affect you in isolation. However, you should probably submit a support ticket so that Riot takes action.
Atreju (EUW)
: Make banning teams pick reportable already
1. If you think your teammates are going to be trolls, simply don't hover over your pick in advance. It's that easy. I almost never hover. 2. I just did this behavior that you think is trolling today. Teammate hovered over Senna to support, who is OP and stomping at my ELO range. He was last pick. I have been auto-banning Senna and decided it wasn't worth the risk of the enemy team getting her, so banned her. Of course, this sent him into a rage spiral, and he picked Nunu (I was jungle) so that he could follow me around the jungle and steal my camps. Shrug. I guess he taught me a lesson? But I don't care.
: Why is it even if you never actually say anything toxic people can still 9x you successfully?
> [{quoted}](name=BigHeadedGamer4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E7r97NQL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-15T19:43:23.678+0000) > Now here I am with a 10 game chat restriction. 1. If you simply didn't respond to them, you wouldn't have gotten chat restricted. I guarantee that if you never type in chat, you'll never be punished for verbal abuse or hate speech, even if you get a report every game. 2. It's well-known that the likelihood of punishment goes up for those behaviors that can be detected without human intervention. For example, intentional feeding, the system likely has a hard math. I'm making it up, but something like [If Deaths - (K+A) is greater than 2/minute, then auto-punish). I've seen a streamer have the worst luck in his lane, went like 0-14-2 in 20 minutes, his team reported him for inting and he got a 14-day suspension after the game. All happened live haha. If you watched he was clearly not inting. Same thing with verbal abuse, the system can scan for words or phrases (idiot, feeder, noob, etc). If a certain number of instances are detected, auto-chat restrict. This also means that behaviors like griefing which are almost impossible for an AI to detect will almost always go unpunished. How can an AI determine that a Support decided to abandon his lane and follow the Jungler around, stealing camps and last hitting his farm? That's griefing, but how could an AI tell that?
: Riot report feature just doesn't work
> [{quoted}](name=El Psy Kongrooo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Il4XXUhl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-15T00:06:29.546+0000) > > Riot report feature just doesn't work It certainly functions. Reporting is basically put into two categories: something their software can scan for and something their software cannot scan for. Verbal abuse is easy to for an AI spot. Griefing is impossible. It's very common to have a griefer (jungle sabotage, support trying to steal farm from ADC, etc) unpunished while the person they bait into yelling at them for it gets punished. Unless you want Riot to hire 100 people to review matches to punish people.
: Why can people make multiple accounts?
> [{quoted}](name=BarneyIsComing,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=c2EQmQsg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-15T14:37:38.196+0000) > > there needs to be an ip ban sent to these players. What Riot actually needs to do is a hardware ban. IP bans are lame. You get caught cheating in Overwatch? You can never play the game again on that Motherboard, even if you buy a new copy.
: here is what happens, people in bronze are people usually actually trying to get better while silver are people who think they know every aspect of the game and they think there thought is the best and only thought, so they are cocky and toxic, gold is full of the same cocky toxic idiots it doesn't change until you get to plat (my friends word yes i know im not the best player never hit plat) where it happens but a lot less, and thats really all i know about ranks, but silver/gold is probably the most annoying, terrible rank to be stuck in,
> [{quoted}](name=u aint cute,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=byrnJEjv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T16:56:08.262+0000) > > here is what happens, people in bronze are people usually actually trying to get better while silver are people who think they know every aspect of the game and they think there thought is the best and only thought, so they are cocky and toxic, gold is full of the same cocky toxic idiots it doesn't change until you get to plat (my friends word yes i know im not the best player never hit plat) where it happens but a lot less, and thats really all i know about ranks, but silver/gold is probably the most annoying, terrible rank to be stuck in, I generally agree with this. I also got the sense that if you're in Bronze you're probably a pretty casual gamer. Adults with kids who jump on every now and then, etc. Likely don't care much about what color a game has assigned to you that no one else but you sees...
Comentários de Rioters
DankyBanana (EUNE)
: Leaving Ranked Games.
> [{quoted}](name=DankyBanana,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GT9XuN29,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-20T11:48:30.476+0000) > > i was wondering if riot games could change the ranked abit, i was hoping they would let the players who lost with a afk person in their team not lose the lp they would have lost if they we're in a 5. I agree with this. Leaving games should be punished more severely. Perhaps the person who left has to take 25% of the LP loss of his teammates (which is basically doubling the leaver's LP loss to lessen the impact on his teammates). > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GT9XuN29,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T12:45:39.666+0000) > > And what do you suggest we do with the LP that the winning team **gained**? If a team wins LP, a team has to lose LP or the rank ladders get fucked up. It's not fair to the winning teams if the people they beat (regardless of AFK) don't lose LP. Obviously it doesn't mess up ladders too much, because this happens when servers have stability issues. The losing team loses no LP at all. The winning team gets something like half normal LP gain (I've been on both the winning and losing side of these matches). So, it's not zero sum in that instance.
: I actually need serious help with my behaviour
What I did is start playing a mode I don't care about. For example, I care about climbing in Ranked Solo/Duo. Normals, Ranked Flex, etc? A win, a loss, who cares. Plus while I'm gold Ranked Solo/Duo, it placed me in Bronze Ranked Flex, so I could play Leona Jungle and still win. If you play that long enough, your brain stops making the connection between "caring so much I rage" and playing the game. As a result of this I'm higher Honor than I've ever been.
: Does anyone know how the anniversary missions work?
Yeah I don't know what's happening. I'm on "anniversary gifts Day 2" and have been for a couple of days, and have no daily missions to complete. Not sure how to progress. I thought one would unlock every day.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Lol, another blind one that wants a rework? Don't you understand that reworks destroy champions?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cPLlshR8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-19T19:11:45.547+0000) > > Don't you understand that reworks destroy champions? This is pretty true. The balance team at Riot is perhaps some of the worst in any game I've played. Champions are either significantly over or underpowered. Weak champs that get buffs or "reworks" are usually then blasted into being overpowered. Makes me miss my DOTA days, where balance patches were rare and much more surgical (Increasing 0.2 ability power per level, etc). But at the same time, making a champion OP means everyone's going to spend RP to climb with them until the nerf hits...
Comentários de Rioters
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Yes... one data point. And any attempt to extrapolate from one single data point is beyond ridiculous. And that data point still doesn't solve the problem that there are data points directly contradicting your hypothesis. [Edit: Which, since your hypothesis is still a general statement that would have to apply to all cases, completely disproves it.] This thread takes confirmation bias to a whole new level.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HvVLnEWN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:17:23.006+0000) > > Yes... one data point. And any attempt to extrapolate from one single data point is beyond ridiculous. > And that data point still doesn't solve the problem that there are data points directly contradicting your hypothesis. [Edit: Which, since your hypothesis is still a general statement that would have to apply to all cases, completely disproves it.] > > This thread takes confirmation bias to a whole new level. OK, yes, when I said "I have to think that if this guy can have 44 games of straight up, confessed, inting behavior and not be punished, no one will ever be punished." I was using a literary device called hyperbole. If you want to try to eek out a victory because you can't figure that out, go for it. I would have thought this goes without saying, but yes: clearly, SOMEONE at SOME POINT has been punished for ALL of the reportable behaviors. (And probably someone at some point has been punished who was completely innocent.) The fact is, most people reading this will be surprised to learn that a 44 game intentional, confessed inting streak has not been addressed. That's likely hundreds of reports of the same behavior on the account in a 30-day period.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: That's not how evidence works. Evidence that an event hasn't occurred does not prove that an event never occurs. Evidence that an event has occurred, on the other hand, disproves that an event never occurs. And there's plenty of evidence that Riot does, in fact, punish inters, in the form of inters that come onto this very forum to complain about being banned for inting. [Edit: Since you were so quick to read and reply+quote, I reverted this to the original version of the post to avoid confusion of later readers]
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HvVLnEWN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:09:50.370+0000) > > That's not how evidence works. > > Evidence that an event hasn't occurred does not prove that an event never occurs. > Evidence that an event **has** occurred, on the other hand, **dis**proves that an event never occurs. > > And there's plenty of evidence that Riot does, in fact, punish inters, in the form of inters that come onto this very forum to complain about being banned for inting. OK. New Title: "We have one data point that suggests Riot doesn't punish inters in a timeframe that most of us would expect."
: there's a "no name blame" rule or some shit on forums, can you add me and send me his name? I'm just curious to see it lol
> [{quoted}](name=Mantheons Loaf,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HvVLnEWN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:05:25.284+0000) > > there's a "no name blame" rule or some shit on forums, can you add me and send me his name? I'm just curious to see it lol I don't even know how to do this, but I will say you can see my match history by clicking on my name and probably figure it out based on the information in the post.
: Riots reporting system for players who abandon is a joke
> [{quoted}](name=Just Say Monika,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ds4c51AK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:28:23.468+0000) > > I even wrote a ticket where a Rioter told me they would punish them to the best of their ability This is not true. Either that, or a Riot support agent broke their process and gave you information that they shouldn't have. As someone who has submitted a ticket before, I can tell you the response is that "We cannot share the outcome but will look into it."
: spam pinging
This is not the post I expected from the title. FYI, you can mute pings. There's no button I can push to fix someone intentionally leaving a game.
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot's Rule, Their Game. Play by the rule or leave. Turning into a keyboard warrior in the middle of the game greatly decreases your chance of winnning because neither side of the party is focusing on the game and trying to win. Your making the situation worst, by being the better player and muting, you prevent your self from getting tilted, preventing the team from getting tilted and preventing a potential lost because you are focusing on the game. If everyone muted that single player on the team that is flaming and being toxic. What is that person going to do ? At best he will talk in all chat. Thing about flamers is that they WANT you to talk back so they can prove how toxic they are. They want to argue and they want to make you feel like shit. Dont give in to what they want.
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d8ZxOYmV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-12T09:39:07.769+0000) > > Turning into a keyboard warrior in the middle of the game greatly decreases your chance of winnning because neither side of the party is focusing on the game and trying to win. I don't think there's any data to support this. The only possible way Riot can do so is correlating verified verbal abuse to win/loss percentage. But people are more likely to be toxic in games that they're losing, so that's not very statistically sound. If I'm respawning and typing responses to someone calling me a feeder for dying, that's not really having an impact on the game. I'm just sitting there waiting anyway, right?
Gëcko (NA)
: When someone gets punished, the IFS alert doesnt always come up, it was intentionally designed to be that way. Its very rare that it does. Your reports do infact have weight, you just dont hear about it all the time. All you can really do is just keep doing what youre doing and just muting/reporting, toxic players will eventually catch their lunch.
> [{quoted}](name=Gëcko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ip8Vqgd5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T07:30:35.399+0000) > > When someone gets punished, the IFS alert doesnt always come up, it was intentionally designed to be that way. I keep seeing people say this, but I believe this to be what I call "Forum Wisdom." Someone said it once, a few others saw it and said "I've heard this is how it works." Suddenly it becomes a universal truth. Has anyone from Riot actually said this is how it works? If so, where? Otherwise I think this just works in Riot's favor. Their broken reporting system that will basically never punish leavers or griefers because it's too tough for an AI to determine intent, is known for working in mysterious, invisible ways that we just have to blindly trust.
Comentários de Rioters
: They had essentially what you're talking about with the tribunal and that's no longer here anymore. Honestly this game has gotten so toxic I don't think it's that riot can't do anything it's that they don't want to.
> [{quoted}](name=LoafingWill,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=F2x6hjUp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T22:08:46.539+0000) > > They had essentially what you're talking about with the tribunal I was around for the Tribunal days, and I've also participated in CSGO's Overwatch system. These are vastly different systems. The Tribunal basically listed stats of the game, quoted the Comments from players who reported an individual, and you had to evaluate what happened. Overwatch uses AI to pick relevant clips from the match from the players perspective, you have to watch for several minutes (10?) before you're able to submit a recommendation. I think for those willing to put in the time, the Tribunal could be effectively resurrected by making someone watch 5-10 minutes worth of clips from the match from the accused players perspective.
: Chat Restricted for playing Maokai Support
Let's say you were griefing with Maokai. Getting a chat restriction for a non-chat related behavior (griefing, leaving) doesn't add up. Likely if you were punished for griefing you'd have been suspended in some form. This would be like muzzling a dog for peeing on my bed. You can appeal to Riot support if you truly were not toxic. However, recognize that if you said even the slightest negative thing once, that will be justification for the punishment.
Comentários de Rioters
: Or you can just play normal games which are the exact same as ranked games
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=40t9ndEe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:38:15.553+0000) > > Or you can just play normal games which are the exact same as ranked games Not the ones I play. People on first time champions, deeply off-meta champions. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but people clearly aren't trying as hard to win. Less competitive I guess.
Comentários de Rioters
: Ranked is competitive that's all you need to know people get emotional over ranked, So do I. If you don't like that environment just do /mute all (this will also mute pings you can unmute the pings if you want) or play normals.
> [{quoted}](name=LickHerDØWN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QHBOFrWj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T22:03:53.901+0000) > > Ranked is competitive that's all you need to know people get emotional over ranked, This is true. In my experience player behavior is significantly different in Ranked vs Normals. This is why when we're having forum discussions and someone posts "I don't encounter a lot of bad behavior" and I look at their match history, almost guaranteed they're 90%-100% Normals match history.
: Why can't you put your weekly tirade about leavers in Rant where it belongs?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YsGTGu8I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T13:45:39.830+0000) > > Why can't you put your weekly tirade about leavers in Rant where it belongs? The last time I created a thread on these forums was 15 days ago. You must have me mistaken for someone else, as there are many threads of players who view the leaver system as unjust. (On a personal note, it's weird that you're following me around the forums replying to every post that I make. If you're that irritated by my presence here, feel free to simply not reply. No need to bring toxicity into the forums, there's enough in the game imo.)
: I had horrible connection for quite some time I often lost wifi signal and disconnected from a lot of games. It never was an excuse. No matter the reason, you or your problems left your teammates in 4v5. Fix it or accept punishments. This is only fair
> [{quoted}](name=Abananation,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YsGTGu8I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T13:28:16.673+0000) > > I had horrible connection for quite some time I often lost wifi signal and disconnected from a lot of games. It never was an excuse. No matter the reason, you or your problems left your teammates in 4v5. Fix it or accept punishments. This is only fair Over the last couple of months, I've definitely been more the victim of leavers than winner. Before that streak it was definitely more even in terms of: my team has a leaver, enemy team has a leaver, roughly even. But S9 has brought about a whole new wave of leaver matches in general from my experience, my team or enemy team. Since making this post, I played another game and the enemy ADC quit a few minutes into the game (and, of course, announced it in all chat). So I won a 5v4 after losing a 4v5. On net, this evens out in terms of LP, but it's the entire culture of leaving that needs to be reformed. Neither match was fun to play.
Comentários de Rioters
: Intentional Feeding can and will be punished. It isn't always an open close case though. Doesn't help that the case load is massove because someone wants to report the Sion Support for trolling/inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0FT2v08E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T01:03:20.648+0000) > > Intentional Feeding ... will be punished. lol
: You're right. The only assholes that exist in League are in EU ranked. Got it.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bdRxuK7e,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T18:30:38.192+0000) > > You're right. The only assholes that exist in League are in EU ranked. Got it. Strawman.
Neupster (NA)
: Toxicity Survey Research Project
What's the point of the question about voting to surrender before or near 20 minutes? I can tell with 90% certainty by 20 minutes whether my team is going to win or lose based on who is fed and if we've got the late game comp or not. I often initiate surrender votes, but that's not to be toxic, it's because I'd rather get on to the next game. Why eat a 40 minute loss when you can take the loss in 20 minutes? All for the very slight chance of a turnaround?
: > "This has become by far the single worst community I've ever seen in a multiplayer game." This is completely subjective. "Best" and "worst" cannot be quantified - it's opinion. > There weren't "trolls" like this everywhere, especially not in ranked games and ESPECIALLY not in ranks above Silver. Oh fucking hell yes there were. And due to how slow the goddamn Tribunal was to issue punishments, these people got to stay around way longer. > Kids are trolling literally just to make a point. I hardly ever experience true trolling, griefing, inting, or AFK. I play a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bdRxuK7e,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T16:34:39.423+0000) > > I hardly ever experience true trolling, griefing, inting, or AFK. I play a lot. This might be true, but you're fighting anecdotal evidence with anecdotal evidence. Not to mention, you're on NA servers and seem to exclusively play Normals. He's on EU and plays Ranked. Different cultures, different experiences. To throw another anecdotal tidbit on the pile, I'll say my Normals games I encounter far less toxic behavior than in my Ranked games. People don't really care as much if they lose a Normal match so there's less emotion.
: They do ban for leaving games, although not unless it's a serious and chronic issue for the player. They don't have any sort of way of identifying someone who leaves on purpose and maliciously versus someone who had some issue come up.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XtZweHFd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-13T02:18:45.403+0000) > > They don't have any sort of way of identifying someone who leaves on purpose and maliciously versus someone who had some issue come up. "Sorry I'm not laning against a Teemo" "GG" "One more death and I'm just going to leave." "Yall suck enjoy the loss." These are all real examples from my last couple of months of statements made by teammates right before they disconnect permanently. There are more I can't recall. It's actually abnormal for someone to just leave nowadays without saying something in chat that indicates they're doing it intentionally. I even had a teammate go so far as to say "Riot doesn't punish this anyway, I leave all the time" in response to someone saying "If you leave I'll report you." So, there is a way to reasonably determine who leaves on purpose, but it requires effort to look at chat logs, which Riot will never do. Most other competitive games have a leaver punishment or queue timeout that starts at 1 leave and escalates from there within a certain period. Riot is easily the most generous to leavers, assuming everyone who leaves is doing so because their mom is having a heart attack in the next room for the third time this month.
: Please remove the option to report players for being AFK...
FWIW i'm on your side. Leavers are the most consistent part of my League experience. Thread after thread is made from people like you. Riot doesn't care, the people on this forum say "oh it's not that bad." I had a game last week where I took 3 CS from my ADC while he was backed. He flipped out, threw his twitch channel in chat and left. After the game i looked up his channel at the saved clip. He's actually broadcasting: "F*** this Brand taking my CS, I'm switching accounts. I literally don't care, Riot doesn't even punish me when I do this, and I'm not going to fight with him."
: just gotta remove teleport from the game if people want it to be fun.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qw4AEAey,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-08T12:39:13.605+0000) > > just gotta remove ~~teleport~~ **flash** from the game if people want it to be fun. Fixed
: Zyra ult cost changed to 100 mana at all levels, 3-4 champs left to go
Mana is really a joke after 10 minutes. It used to be a limiting/strategic factor ("should i cast now or wait for a better chance?"), but now it's really not and abilities are all spammable. Can't remember the last time I actually ran out of mana on any of these champs, and Amumu is my main jungler right now. Jungle item plus blue buffs gives plenty of mana.
: [QOTD] What are your expectations for Season 10?
1) Adjust MMR so matches are closer and games aren't decided 85% of the time in the first 5 minutes 2) Instituting punishment for Leavers JK they will never do this, but ready for some Chromas.
: Pyke is totally "Balanced"
Your sample size of one non-ranked game is compelling.
: If Karthus jng is honestly that powerful with Dark Harvest
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uV7XZuyj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-07T06:42:24.021+0000) > > This rune needs removed. It's completely game breaking to face someone who can press one button and basically get a penta in a single move. As someone who playes jg Karthus, I can assure you this doesn't happen. If I'm massively ahead (25 stack Mejai's and full build) then I might be able to kill a Nami or something. But that's only if you're dumb enough to not build any MR. Also learn to counterpick. Braum shield blocks Karth ult. Sivir. Morg. Or just get a damn Zhonyas. The game shouldn't be balanced around people who can't counterpick or who can't vary their items to adapt to the enemy comp.
: There should be a vote, but it should be a vote to continue, with REMAKE being the default. And, it sounds like you wound up with a 4q, and they knew that their friend was coming back. They still should have remade...
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M0A1gRw2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-07T03:10:42.517+0000) > And, it sounds like you wound up with a 4q, and they knew that their friend was coming back. They still should have remade... Nah, this was Ranked Solo/Duo. Bot might have been duo. I think our Top was arrogant enough to think he could carry everyone, based on how toxic he got later in the game. Like I said, no one gave me a reason so who knows. "Sometimes people just want to watch the world burn." -Wayne Gretzky -Michael Scott
: I'd say don't even play ranked after midnight, but if you must, since you consider yourself better than the other players, you could just go fill yourself, so at least that way you feel somewhat in control of what's going on.
> [{quoted}](name=EyesOfTheFox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAVXbQE2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T12:51:14.609+0000) > > I'd say don't even play ranked after midnight, You mean, on weekends. I've found I win games like crazy Mon-Thurs, and when Friday night hits and school is out, I go on crazy loss streaks.
: STOP PUTTING BRONZE ON MY TEAM I AM GOLD
> [{quoted}](name=DaOnly1Vampyre,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8APstiN7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-07T12:47:13.117+0000) > > The match making in this game is terrible. How are you gonna put bronze and silver on my team. Yet the other team has gold players?! There's really no difference +/- 2 tiers from your current rank. So Gold 4 is basically Silver 2 - Gold 2. Also, MMR matters. I was curious why a Bronze was in my game and looked him up, he was obviously a smurf and Riot tries to prevent them from ruining lower skill group games by matching them higher than their rank.
Exibir mais

5 Dollar Holler

Nível 197 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão