Zed Boss (NA)
: "Why did you ban my champion?" Answer: "Oh cry me a river"
its true, once you have a champ selected your teammate shouldn't be able to ban them.
leakinb (NA)
: I'm really sick of Pyke
sick of you guys crying about pyke
: As a pyke main, please nerf him
no dont listen to this monkey.
Reksee (NA)
: I used to defend Yuumi when people said her gameplay was toxic...
yumi is cancer. The problem is her heals. She's like an early release soraka. Make her heals cost more mana and problem is fixed.
Barkley (NA)
: The boards summed up in one post so you don't have to go read all of them
It's dying cause they thought they could play god and fix the human race's flaws by implementing an automated banning system for being "toxic". You will never fix that cause humans are flawed.
ßoro (NA)
: Revert pyke changes
Think they wanted a quick fix but it was a poor decision to remove his q/e damage on minions. That was horribly bad way to balance pyke.
Barkley (NA)
: Please stop saying "I'm X higher rank on my main"
i never believe people who claim they have higher ranked account especially when they are doing noticeably bad.
: Around 98% of LoL's playerbase has no interest in it. It doesn't make much sense to support something like that. Maybe if the few people who did play it ever had any praise for it rather than just screaming about how neglected and broken it is, it might have gained some popularity.
Still what harm could it possibly cause by leaving it there? It's been a mode since the start of league, no need to remove it now. If they were going to remove it they should have done that years ago.
: The game is such a coin flip, it's embarrassing.
> [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xE52MB16,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-03T07:08:52.918+0000) > > I've lost 8 normal drafts in a row, while playing well or really well at least in 6-7 of them. Yeah yeah, they're normals, but the same shit happens in ranked. I've literally lost a coin flip of getting really bad teammates 8 times in a row. I mean, that's a really good game right. You can't carry shit solo anymore, since if your team is bad, the enemy will just look at you and kill you in 0.3 seconds. > > On top of that. this renders playing the game meaningless... if I only win when I get a coin flip better teammates, what's the purpose of playing the game at all ? Yeap, thats why I quit playing the game. I quit playing ranked, then shortly quit playing the game. I like competitive scene but not when it's either a hard core win or a hard core lost. You can't carry a team anymore, thats true. The matchmaking is poorly made. If there is 1 thing that i can fix, it would be to make climbing based on your rating at the end of the game. Get X amount of points based on how well you did. I would say just a few points even if you lost, like maybe 5 or 4. That way it doesn't feel completely pointless to try your best and it ending up on a lost because your team went afk or your team rage quit or whatever. I think this will force players to worry more about their own gameplay and in turn, improve general skill/gameplay of each player AND potentially reducing the amount of rage quitters.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: And what about now? Still not mine is the ultimate ? _But goes live._ Was a mention to that, even if my opinion is not the _ultimate_ one, it is the one which goes to live servers. Aka, removal, cuz it was not _fun_ enough to attract enough players to keep it online. _No offense. Not here to argue._
You should really learn english
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Fun is a bit exaggeration.
Fun is objective, and last time i checked your opinion isn't the ultimate one.
Comentários de Rioters
Zerenza (NA)
: Two Mistakes. 1. Having a stranger pick something in Solo Que to help you out, doesn't happen. 2. Having 4 other people you don't know "Perfectly" time their CC in Solo Que, doesn't happen. I don't want to bring winrates into this, but by your logic in a game where the average skill level of the player's is higher, his winrate should be lower? But, it's actually highest in High ELO. Sure, the skill of the Tryndamere player matter's too, but considering how "Easy" it is to avoid Auto Attacks, the fact you can "Just CC him" and the crucial fact that he's completely reliant on a Stat Check RNG mechanic means that these High ELO player's should have 0 problems with him. Let me explain to you why that's not the case. Basically, in Low ELO regardless of how easy a champion is to play there's more to Skill than mastery of a champions kit. And in plenty of match ups when playing AGAINST champions with harder kit's, your goal is to take advantage of their Micro-game mistakes AND Macro-game mistakes because trust me the lower you go the more there are, this is why harder to play champions tend to have bellow 50% winrates in Gold and bellow, the player can be exploited on both the Macro and Micro mistakes they make. Tryndamere has almost 0 skill floor and 0 skill ceiling, this is why his Winrate doesn't fluctuate much based on Games Played, but a Lower ELO player will still make more Macro Mistakes than a Higher ELO one, and the only way to capitalize on a player who's playing a champion that it's really hard to make a Micro Mistake on is to exploit their Macro Mistakes, in High ELO tryndamere player's are more experienced with the game as a whole and don't have to worry about Mechanical mistakes because there aren't any that they can make, so they win more frequently because the enemy can't exploit their mistakes, since Higher ELO player's make less Macro Mistakes.
I honestly don't care about statistics. You are overthinking such a simple counter. It's not that complicated. He's a terrible champ to play as top lane, that is the bottom line. Only people who complain about tryndamere are relatively new players or very low ranked players. You ask anyone above gold if he's a hard champ to play against and i tell you most if not all would say he's a bad pick. Most people don't need to sync up or have communication to time cc. Why? Because it's common sense that tryndamere does horribly bad against cc. It's very simple, trynd dives adc, sup or whoever has cc, crow controls trynd, adc and everyone basically burst down trynd, by then he should have to pop his ult, someone else cc's him again, once cc is done he's either dead, or had to run e/flash out of the fight. Very simple. No one builds tank trynd and if they do, he' even less of a threat. Lets say your team doesn't have hard cc, if that is the case, your next best thing is kitting, buy randuins omen, frozen heart, kite, rinse and repeat. Enjoy your easy counter. This game is all about counters, if your team is not willing to builld an item or counter pick other team then that is bad luck/bad team work. It happens to all of us, move on and hope for the best on your next match. When this does happen, that doesn't mean a champion is OP, it just means the players decided to not capitalize on counters, most likely because of arrogance. Edit: Keep in mind i didn't even look at your ranking until after I posted them. I'm just saying, i notice a lot of players who complain about trynd are usually bellow silver, that is fine, my point is, those players hardly ever want to counter build or counter pick because they look at a guide on op.gg and think " well thats the order of the items he choose so that is what im doing too regardless of who im facing ". If you don't adapt you're going to have a hard time climbing, this applies to runes as well, not just items, champions. You choose runes accordingly.
Zerenza (NA)
: The main reason he's toxic is because of his lane phase. And Idk about you but going Alistair into tryndamere in top sounds like an awful idea. At level 2 if he crits he straight wins against every top laner. At level 6 he can dive you for 5 seconds straight on an 80 second cool down and if you lost once to this, you'll lose every single time afterwards. Mid and late game he's more tolerable because you can 1v2 or 3 him but here's the catch. He's the best duelist in the game, you can't send 1 person, meaning the rest of your team is left 3v4ing. The reason he's the best due list in the game is because he can outlive other duelists with his ulti even if he has a third the maximum health of one. What makes this worse is in order to prevent him from solo diving your backline you have to CC him for at least 7 seconds and idk if you've played solo que but to have a team with a combined 7 seconds of CC that's also perfectly chaining it is a miracle. He's the biggest stat check champion in the game by a large margin and most other stat checkers have been removed why keep him?
> [{quoted}](name=Zerenza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6QAMUQex,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-07-28T23:54:37.284+0000) > > The main reason he's toxic is because of his lane phase. And Idk about you but going Alistair into tryndamere in top sounds like an awful idea. > > At level 2 if he crits he straight wins against every top laner. At level 6 he can dive you for 5 seconds straight on an 80 second cool down and if you lost once to this, you'll lose every single time afterwards. > > Mid and late game he's more tolerable because you can 1v2 or 3 him but here's the catch. He's the best duelist in the game, you can't send 1 person, meaning the rest of your team is left 3v4ing. The reason he's the best due list in the game is because he can outlive other duelists with his ulti even if he has a third the maximum health of one. What makes this worse is in order to prevent him from solo diving your backline you have to CC him for at least 7 seconds and idk if you've played solo que but to have a team with a combined 7 seconds of CC that's also perfectly chaining it is a miracle. > > > He's the biggest stat check champion in the game by a large margin and most other stat checkers have been removed why keep him? didnt say go alistar top, suggesting you have a support counter pick him and choose alistar. There are plenty of tops that have a ton of cc. If you can't stop him with a champ who has cc then perhaps it's the player who simply isn't skilled enough. And i don't mean that as an attack im just saying thats really all it takes to counter trynd, hes an auto attack champ, he depends on autos and autos are very easy to stop. If your team is good enough they will time their cc' perfectly and render a trynd useless. Wish i can just show you how easy it is to counter him cause me just saying it doesn't mean much but if you take my word to heart you'll see what i mean. Time ur cc perfect and trynd is literally useless, that is why hes not used in high level competition.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Tryndamere needs to be reworked really badly (one of the most toxic designs).
lol man you guys complain about champs that don't even require attention. All i can say is, CC. Actually if you want a very hard counter to tryn, just go alistar. He will regret he ever choose trynd.
: when is ff@15 going to be reduced to 4/1?
You know how many games ive won where theres always a guy spamming /ff? A lot. Too often people give up just cause they lost lane phase but lane phase isn't everything.
: If you look at the message that was sent to you, your post was *not* removed because Riot didn't like it. In fact, Riot employees remove *very* few posts: the moderation team is entirely volunteer-based. If we removed posts we *didn't* like the boards would look very different than they do now, but that's not a thing we ever plan to start going. We only remove posts that violate the rules. The reason your post was removed is because *you were encouraging players to troll their teams until Riot removed Autofill.* That's a direction violation of the **Universal Rules**.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M09slA58,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-25T14:38:34.704+0000) > > If you look at the message that was sent to you, your post was *not* removed because Riot didn't like it. In fact, Riot employees remove *very* few posts: the moderation team is entirely volunteer-based. If we removed posts we *didn't* like the boards would look very different than they do now, but that's not a thing we ever plan to start going. We only remove posts that violate the rules. > > The reason your post was removed is because *you were encouraging players to troll their teams until Riot removed Autofill.* That's a direction violation of the **Universal Rules**. cool story bro lol. You know how many posts i see that "violate" the rules and yet are still standing? Lets not pretend you guys don't only remove bits and pieces you disagree on personally.
Teh Song (NA)
: Riot doesn't want you to climb. They also don't want you to fall. Nor do they want you to stay where you are. They want you to be at the elo and mmr that equates to your actual skill level. All these conspiracle ideas about the system making you go on lose streaks is just nonsense. Your skill level is X. You won some matches. You're mmr and elo rose to X+Y. You are now in matches you aren't skilled enough for. You lose. "But this teammate of mine is a different rank than me." Yea. And his mmr is the same as yours. Or at the very least, he was the closest to you available, and the matchmaker decided you should't have to wait too long for someone closer.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UJAPf8V0,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-07-24T21:01:06.302+0000) > > Riot doesn't want you to climb. > They also don't want you to fall. > Nor do they want you to stay where you are. > > They want you to be at the elo and mmr that equates to your actual skill level. > > All these conspiracle ideas about the system making you go on lose streaks is just nonsense. > Your skill level is X. You won some matches. You're mmr and elo rose to X+Y. You are now in matches you aren't skilled enough for. You lose. > "But this teammate of mine is a different rank than me." Yea. And his mmr is the same as yours. Or at the very least, he was the closest to you available, and the matchmaker decided you should't have to wait too long for someone closer. Nah that isn't how it works. There are times when i lose games back to back and in those games every single player lost their lane. The system is dirty, trust me. Luck played a huge role back then but now it all seems intentional. I'ts like riot purposely throws you the worst teammates to test if you can climb, but that shouldn't be how climbing works. If they asked me, i'd say climbing should have something to do with how well you played that game and what grade you made by the end of the game.
: It sure doesn't feel like Riot wants you to climb in ranked
Thats why i dont rank anymore. I get the worlds worst teams, so I just don't care to try and carry nor will i dare.
: rude since you just repeat everything i said yet call me clueless then point out his steroid on his R after saying he has non, then point out how weak his damage is and how item dependent he is when thats literally what i said, he is an on hit delivery service. You are toxic and lack reading comprehension. His KIT isnt poor, its undervalued, he has low numerical values that if higher would be strong. HE IS TOXIC AND THEY KEEP HIM WEAK so he is cheese oriented as long as they keep him this way. What does anything you have to say prevent what i had to say. He is toxic. he is strong only because he is cheese and only because his q. If we removed his q shaco would be useless, remove his E? nothing really happens remove his W ap shaco cant be used but really thats all because it dies instanly anyway, remove his R?????? yea there goes shacos only steroid and his late game. Don't call me clueless when you refuse to read. His Q is why he is weak, because its strong, and because riot and the community hate him for it. Shaco is rarely ever allowed to be powerful, they keep him in the gutter because they dont like the surprise back stab that 1 shots, because thats what he does if he is strong, he 1 shots, just like an assassin is supposed to, and thats not fun and he doesnt have anything else but point and click right click E combo that you cant just casually walk away from. So until they fix him, he will remain weak or banned. Dont call me clueless because your asking for your shaco to do renekton worth of damage from stealth to be viable.
Steroid on his R? OKay you've proven ignorant. I'm just not reading what you said after that cause you ACTUALLY have no idea what you're talking about, literally... steroid on his r lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll im dead
Zerenza (NA)
: It's against Universal Rules, "Rank Shaming" is probably what that would be classified under. Side Note: Remember that the vast majority of the player base isn't high ELO(80-90%) and those same people are also a larger part of where most of Riot's income comes from. It's important that Low ELO player's can voice their opinions about the game because they're the majority of player's, and regardless of whether it's wrong or right, it's important to listen because chances are they're also the ones getting newer player's into the game. The big 3 of keeping a game alive are as follow's when said game is competitive. 1. Streamer's/Youtube and Media Coverage 2. Pro Play and Esports Coverage 3. Willingness of player's to invite new player's into the game. And because of the overwhelming number of Low ELO player's VS High ELO ones, it's a given that the Low ELO player's invite more new player's.
My point is these rules are dumber and dumber by the minute. Whats next? People can't talk?
: Get ready everyone (Patch 9.15)
LOL? How? Holy shit has RIOT lost their marbles? They straight up wack these days with balance. I get the feeling their balance team is a completely different people now.
Boomer (OCE)
: Can't believe this is banworthy
someone is ban jolly these days, i also got a warning for saying something about players who are bellow silver shouldn't complain about how op a champ.
Exin0 (EUNE)
: ***
I make valid points, you just cry. I bet you do the same with any champ that beats you. Grow up and use logic instead of just crying because you can't figure out how to counter a champion.
: Why can't we get a free dodge when Jungle refuses to take smite?
Or when someone chooses a champion they have never played before into a ranked game.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: You don't need damage output when you got teammates to do that.
Just like every other support champion. Except other supports bring at least some damage to the table depending on who it is. Pyke is literally just a cc champ who is there for interrupts or to grab someone out of position. He's not even a tank, he can't stack health to soak up burst or autos, his damage is non existent, all he has is his ult. Take that away you might a well just remake the champion cus he's going to be, no exageration, useless. How are we going to complain about pyke's ult when other champs are more effective with shorter cooldowns. Just a few examples i can think of from the top of my head. Lux, Brand, Bard, Lulu, Velkoz, Zyra. These champs don't need any support from anyone, they can kills champions mid-late game alone if played correctly.
: > [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OpzdAakA,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-14T23:27:26.301+0000) > > stuck? I haven't played league in almost 2 weeks. Please spare me the bs lo. and ur trash if ur lozing to zed as fiz. faker loses to zed as fizz, so faker is trash, gj by your logic
oh i forgot faker has never lost a game in his life, my bad. #logic.
: > [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OpzdAakA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T20:55:13.199+0000) > > fizz counters zed... i think you are just trash. also look at 4:00 how "fizz counters zed" https://youtu.be/ZbqjRo7_wnI?t=242 no wonder why u're stuck in gold
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OpzdAakA,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-14T21:53:07.974+0000) > > also look at 4:00 how "fizz counters zed" > https://youtu.be/ZbqjRo7_wnI?t=242 > no wonder why u're stuck in gold stuck? I haven't played league in almost 2 weeks. Please spare me the bs lo. and ur trash if ur lozing to zed as fiz.
: Can we get an option to not be matched with premade groups?
: pykes excute has to be the worst designed excute in the game
Can't believe people are actually crying about Pyke. Get better, try that for a change. Pyke has the worst damage output out of all the champions in this game. Don't believe me, test it. Play 15-20 games, look at the damage to champions at the end of the game, I bet anyone a free skin that you can't get him at the highest dps on that chart fed or not fed. You can literally go 20-0 on pyke and I guarantee you would still not be at the top of chart as far as DPS to champions. His damage output is a joke. If you nerf his ult, you are completely rendering a champion useless. His last nerfs hit him insanely hard, it baffles me that people are asking for more nerfs.
: his deceive is {{champion:107}} ultimate on a basic move(instant, displacement, low cd, and without the reveal mechanics). Thats the problem. Its the main problem its his entire identity and its the reason he is viable at all ever. Its the single strongest move in the game and if it was on anyone elses kit rn, they would be broken. {{champion:23}} Imagine tryndamere suddenly appearing in melee range behind you and Woping you with his q empowered auto, then spinning through you dealing over half your health instantly then disappearing after his r is almost up into the jg with his new stealth move. Imagine {{champion:58}} appearing behind you in your lane randomly and stunning you for half your health(or more if they give it a empowered version) and deleting you from cc. Imagine {{champion:31}} Gargoyle stoneplay cho appearing in your team instantly eating your adc outa the blue. Imagine {{champion:24}} just randomly appearing in your lane whoping you with his magic lamp of death before ccing you just to vanish into the air. Imagine {{champion:126}} (melee q btw not ranged) trying to lock this boi down from shooting space lazors at you if he can just Hee hee hee into the distance every time you get close then fire another space lazor from the fog of war. Deceive takes up his entire power budget and its why he feels so crap to play.
You are clueless and are comparing apples to oranges. Shaco has no steroid damage boost from abilities. He depends on items HEAVILY. He depends on teams to work with him bcuz his damage is that lack luster. The problem is people run from shaco when he dives, but if you actually just turn around and auto him to death + land your abilities, shaco often has to retreat from that engage. That is how poor his kit is right now. The only thing that is saving shaco from being absolutely dog shet is his ult and that is assuming the other player actually confuses the clone for the real shaco. The moment they figure out the real shaco you are as good as dead. He's a shitty version of an assassin. If rengar did that he would practically 1 shot ap/ad carries. Shaco doesn't have that luxury anymore. All the champs you have named have safety nets + the steroids of their abilities. Shaco has nothing except the 1 backstab. His box gets bursted down by an auto mid-late game, his e is literally the most useless skill in the game, no exaggeration. Like i said, the only thing keeping shaco somewhat okay is his ult witch isn't something to feel good about.
: > [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OpzdAakA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-08T20:48:40.676+0000) > > he's broken still.. > > If you can't get a decent win rate with him perhaps its just you who isn't as good as you think i had 70% win rate with him in season 4. Now i have 0% win rate because i DON'T play him, he's TRASHHH!!!!!!!!1 no reason to pick fizz over zed, yasuo, talon
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OpzdAakA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-09T05:13:37.729+0000) > > i had 70% win rate with him in season 4. Now i have 0% win rate because i DON'T play him, he's TRASHHH!!!!!!!!1 no reason to pick fizz over zed, yasuo, talon fizz counters zed... i think you are just trash.
: Fizz is total shit now
he's broken still.. If you can't get a decent win rate with him perhaps its just you who isn't as good as you think
: NERF LUX - (something you're probably heard before)
shes so toxic as support. I love how certain champs get nerfed to the ground cuz they play other lanes other than their own but lux? She goes untouched.
: When you play support.....
ive never seen someone not take a support item as a support. Did this need a thread?
: Vayne needs MECHANICAL counterplay in her kit.
Vayne is a huge problem mid-late game, fed or not. They need to tone down her W.
: In my opinion Spirit Visage and Adaptive need better build paths
I disagree on the spirit visage. That item is so strong that I can understand why it would at least have a not so convenient building path. Honestly i dont think it's bad enough as it should be. The moment you finish that spirit visage you basically become a god against ap champs.
: If anyone still have this problems, just go to League of Legends install folder, delete RADS file and reopen the client. That should fix it!
> [{quoted}](name=Maestro Bobica,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xE6AgqwX,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:30:32.560+0000) > > If anyone still have this problems, just go to League of Legends install folder, delete RADS file and reopen the client. That should fix it! thanks this worked for me too ^^ <3
: If you don't honor a teammate after a game you will be put on a losing team
nope lol i honor people all the time, literally... and i still get horrible teammates, and toxic ones too.
CurS1VE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=8WNG5cHq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-04T18:37:10.860+0000) > > lux and karma ummm you trolling or dont see this is TFT?
> [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=8WNG5cHq,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T19:09:17.135+0000) > > ummm you trolling or dont see this is TFT? oh, no i'm not trolling thought you were talking about normal maps
: How to get out of gold
its all luck based as long as long as you dont feed you'll eventually get promoted. Most of my games i do decent but even when i do, my teamates are the deciding factor.
Pyrosan (NA)
: I think League's way too forgiving when it comes to demoting people
: Nah. They're really good at buffing Yasuo and Riven too.
: Lulu is another 2star who is equally as powerful as Pyke. I cant think of any others.
CurS1VE (NA)
: Been Testing Pyke in every comp
Moody P (NA)
: Why is Bard being nerfed on PBE?
Thats all riot knows how to do, nerf nerf nerf.
Kenneky (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2mOj6lP,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-29T23:53:27.982+0000) > > Oh be quiet you have 2 games as pyke and aren't even ranked. Funny how most people who say pyke is in a good position are either not ranked or have barely ever touched the champ. Pyke is my most played champion and what's wrong with playing only for fun? Isn't what games are supposed to be, played for fun or everything has to be competitive? "Never touched the champion" how about you check my profile and then tell me If I never "touched" Pyke or make fun of my rank becaus I prefer playing for fun over for a pointless number.
I did check your profile... You barely have experience with him dont act like you do. Nothing is wrong with not ranking but winning non ranks is easy cause people troll a lot and dont care. I can't take anyone's opinion about a champ who has barely even played them much. Ranked is fun, you're taking ranked too seriously if you can't just play it for fun. If i'm going to play the game, i might as well rank. I don't get people who put in bulks amounts of hours but don't rank.
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2mOj6lP,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T15:34:51.808+0000) > > Should learn to use the forums that way you can quote what i said. > > They are all supports, and do substantially more damage than pyke does and yet you're crying about pyke. So yes, I am comparing pyke to more viable supports. And someone said to name a few supports that can also be viable in other lanes, so i did. Maybe you should learn to read. > > Sorry that you're not competent enough to realize that. > > I don't believe to be "smart" but i certainly know more about pyke than you do. Maybe you should stick posting on a champion you are more familiar with instead of just babbling off on a subject you barely understand. So, do you start your post with "how do I prove I am superior to these idiots" or does it just naturally develop as you write? I have no obligation to read your inane responses to others, they aren't my business. I responded to what you posted to me. > [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2mOj6lP,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T15:34:51.808+0000) > > Pykes damage was trash, he requires someone to burst a player down for him. The only time ive personally 1 combo'd someone is when im heavily fed from the start and it's their adc who i end up 1 comboing. That applies to any aggro champ not just pyke. Velkoz, brand, zyra, lux all these supports do the same thing but better. > >At the end of every match ive had with pyke regardless of being fed or not, I always and i mean ALWAYS had the lowest damage output. For you to say he can 1 combo someone is heavy flawed. Let's go down the line. You apply the standards of an AD support-assassin with that of AP Mages, who are supports insofar as they provide CC. We could go into a whole debacle of whether or not they are supports, which by the way they are pseudo-supports (functioning as a second mid laner to carry their ADC), but let's not. Your equation of the two classes is fundamentally flawed. Next you say the only time you've personally 1 combo'd someone is when you are fed. First of all, this is anecdotal, so it should actually be thrown out entirely, but anyway, are you talking about solo? Because with your adc, you are going to kill them once your stun goes off, assuming you've landed a hook on something that isn't Alistar and your ult is up. Finally, you say that since you have "least damage done" you aren't doing much. Again, anecdotal.. but.. you seem to be ignoring that your ult isn't added to that damage, and that the majority of your listed damage is single target. You getting a pentakill by spamming R isn't going to add to your damage stats, even though it changed the game, and that you're executing squishies at around half health. But yeah, keep pretending you're the only person that understands Pyke. I'm sure you're impressing.. someone.
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2mOj6lP,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:14:58.666+0000) > > So, do you start your post with "how do I prove I am superior to these idiots" or does it just naturally develop as you write? > > I have no obligation to read your inane responses to others, they aren't my business. I responded to what you posted to me. > > Let's go down the line. You apply the standards of an AD support-assassin with that of AP Mages, who are supports insofar as they provide CC. We could go into a whole debacle of whether or not they are supports, which by the way they are pseudo-supports (functioning as a second mid laner to carry their ADC), but let's not. Your equation of the two classes is fundamentally flawed. > > Next you say the only time you've personally 1 combo'd someone is when you are fed. First of all, this is anecdotal, so it should actually be thrown out entirely, but anyway, are you talking about solo? Because with your adc, you are going to kill them once your stun goes off, assuming you've landed a hook on something that isn't Alistar and your ult is up. > > Finally, you say that since you have "least damage done" you aren't doing much. Again, anecdotal.. but.. you seem to be ignoring that your ult isn't added to that damage, and that the majority of your listed damage is single target. You getting a pentakill by spamming R isn't going to add to your damage stats, even though it changed the game, and that you're executing squishies at around half health. > > But yeah, keep pretending you're the only person that understands Pyke. I'm sure you're impressing.. someone. Who cares if they are pseudo supports or not, the point is they ARE PERFECTLY VIABLE AS A SUPPORT ROLE WHICH IS WHY PEOPLE USE THEM FOR THAT ROLE. Are you always this dull? Ive played pyke hundreds of time, so my statement has validity dummy. You've played him a pair of times and you talk like you're in a position to make a judgement call about the balance of pyke. Shut up and go sit down boy. You have no business talking about what changes are fair and what changes aren't. Not to mention i have a solid win rate with him, so my statement isn't coming from some noob who doesn't rank unlike you. Anecdotal these ballz... Jesus you talk like a monkey. I seem to be ignoring his ult plays a role in the damage outcome vs champs? What?... seriously are we reading the same comments? How would this benefit me? You're actually dumb. " you executing squishie at around half health " Yikes! I should really not be having a debate with someone who doesn't even know how pykes ult works. I'm not pretending to do anything, i know pyke, thats a fact. You on the other hand don't, you've played a pair of games with him and all of the sudden is an expert balancing pyke. If anybody here is pretending ITS YOU! I mean come on... " you executing squishiie at around half health ". Please stop typing you look silly.
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=5kcheesesticks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2mOj6lP,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T09:19:34.421+0000) > > Are you on drugs? You just rant... How is your comment relevant to your first comment or my response. Alright, you certainly didn't try to compare Pyke with Brand, Zyra, Lux, etc. My mistake. Wait. Don't respond, you'll only spout further nonsense while pretending to be the smartest person on the Boards.
Should learn to use the forums that way you can quote what i said. They are all supports, and do substantially more damage than pyke does and yet you're crying about pyke. So yes, I am comparing pyke to more viable supports. And someone said to name a few supports that can also be viable in other lanes, so i did. Maybe you should learn to read. Sorry that you're not competent enough to realize that. I don't believe to be "smart" but i certainly know more about pyke than you do. Maybe you should stick posting on a champion you are more familiar with instead of just babbling off on a subject you barely understand.
Exibir mais

5kcheesesticks

Nível 96 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão