: Revert Aatrox
Karma too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CIWW1MEbUY
macspam (NA)
: So nobody wants to play jungle?
I don't want to join a game with a super lee sin player to get bullied for 15 mins. Nerf Lee.
: With Ohmwrecker and ZZrot gone, Frozen Heart now feels like the forgotten item
Put it into a jungle item and lower the cost so they get a bone this season.
: Co-op vs AI matches are being overwhelmed with scripted accounts
Turn exp off in co-op and act on reports for once when they join actual games.
: Unranked throwers in my matches
They want to make bronze accounts so they can sell them to "youtubers" to make a bronze to silver let's play in hopes of being e-famous.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cõmega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lNcqMEpK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T21:34:02.048+0000) > > How about stop trolling yourself and picking a champion that doesn't suck. > > There are 140+ champions for a reason, stop one tricking stuff into bad match ups and raging at riot when you're the on in fault > > Inb4 mods ban me for using the word trolling So you want me to pick a boring champ like kaisa or darius instead of them balancing these champions.
> [{quoted}](name=AllOfYouAreBetas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lNcqMEpK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T21:36:45.921+0000) > > So you want me to pick a boring champ like kaisa or darius instead of them balancing these champions. If you want to win, yes. BTW Yuumi isn't that strong.
: Honestly when that cancer spin to win, brain dead champion going to get nerfed ?
After Senna, Ekko, Lee, Akali, Trynd, Warwick, Naut, Blitz, Yi, Swain and anyone else? Garen is a good boy.
: "No adc likes a Yummi support they dont do enough" ...
People don't appreciate Yuumi for being a great player and then turn around wanting her nerfed because she's not able to be l33t comboed by their assassin.
: 32 minute win gets 17LP; 27 minute loss loses 19LP
I guess it's supposed to be more difficult to climb than to fall. Gotta earn it.
: irelia is a garbage champion for 1v1's, she is so understated that she straight up loses almost all 1v1 top match ups at equal skill match ups. If u want a real champion play garen with conqueror, he can spin to win and beat morde in his ult just straight up spinning.
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kuByVxQ8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-01T19:17:42.337+0000) > > irelia is a garbage champion for 1v1's, she is so understated that she straight up loses almost all 1v1 top match ups at equal skill match ups. > If u want a real champion play garen with conqueror, he can spin to win and beat morde in his ult just straight up spinning. Ryze can make him look helpless too.
: Banned for insulting inting player
Reksee (NA)
: Champion Gameplay Concept: Supportive Jungler
eye nut (NA)
: Anyone think that Senna is actually op instead of experiencing the new champion effect?
Outside of Blitz I don't see many ways to harass her or her partner in lane. Her two auto combo chunks way too hard and no it really doesn't take that long to get it off with that range.
: Mordekaiser Overtuned?
: Question......Why is Lee Sin in every game?
Like Senna, Ekko and Akali he's in the ridiculously op category. Honestly all of those champs, probably jhin too should be permabans.
: Ocean drake soul
Best soul, it at least tries to slow the bleed from damage creep.
: > [{quoted}](name=86400,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QFIzREhO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-28T19:22:43.527+0000) > > He has no mobility and is pretty frail. These are his only draw backs when split pushing and can even be substantially mitigated. Certain item choices, careful skill use, and good vision. The Donger can wreck a turret pretty quick if not contested and use his turrets for zone control and extended vision.
> [{quoted}](name=blindasleep,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QFIzREhO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-28T19:34:28.594+0000) > > These are his only draw backs when split pushing and can even be substantially mitigated. Certain item choices, careful skill use, and good vision. The Donger can wreck a turret pretty quick if not contested and use his turrets for zone control and extended vision. You and your jungler camp the heimer early and keep him from popping off. If you allow him to farm that's kind of on your team. > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer17,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QFIzREhO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-28T19:54:49.435+0000) > > i had the luck to not face a single heimer (when i was top) this entire season, so can someone tell me what makes him so strong? > i cant judge at all but i always thought the aa's of his towers are weak Passive guys trying to farm instead of fight.
: Why is heinerdinger top a thing? Why do people shamelessly abuse it?
Goju (NA)
: SO let me see if i got this right.. and exactly how high people were to come up with Senna
She's also harder to nerf because of the SJW backlash that'll follow.
Kàto (NA)
: OLD LEAGUE
More people need to get on the classic server train. Start it at LoL on release and go up to like s5.
notkai (NA)
: Tbh, I think that jungling should be a skill everyone reaches at *least* mediocre performance with, because it's an important role AND there is always the threat of getting autofilled. You're right that with a lane position you're unfamiliar with, there's always the option to hug turret and ask the jungler for help. The stakes aren't as high. But there's no turret and nobody to help with jungling, so you have to be at least SORT of familiar with it. Frankly, I find it to be irritating when I go to draft and someone gets autofilled, then says "I'VE NEVER PLAYED JUNGLE". How??? It's literally one of only five options, and it's one of the most important roles. My final opinion: just get a grasp on how Master Yi works in the jg and you'll be fine.
Not yi. I will play ivern and it'll be exactly as it should.
: How do you learn if you never get put in the role?
Most people don't want to learn jungle and it shouldn't be required.
: Sometimes it is. But you didn't play perfectly, so focus on how *you* messed up. You can't improve your teammates, you *can* improve yourself.
I'd agree until recently. People feed on purpose.
: >What do i do if my team feeds every game? Stop having this mentality. If you lose, figure out how *you* fucked up. If you had played perfectly you wouldn't have lost, so figure out where you went wrong. Going "Oh well I lost because my team fed", even if it's actually true, means you're shifting responsibility and refusing to improve.
Sometimes it literally is every other lane feeding before 10 mins and you can't stop it.
: My Problem With Senna
I agree. Make the heal into a shield because heals are obnoxious and make the lane stale.
Ekkos (NA)
: lol i dont think ive ever read something so false in my life. top, mid, and bot have such different play styles. I do agree that jungle is a very different role and very hard to play if filled, but if you truthfully think you can play every lane "fine" when getting filled, you're r%%%%%ed.
Don't know a lane you're in? Just don't feed and it won't ruin the game. Don't know the jungle and enemy player does? Well you can't even farm or xp because there is no tower to save you.
iiGazeii (NA)
: That doesn't make it worthless, just not CDR. Supports still WANT those other stats, they're just gonna have to find a different way to get CDR.
: My games feel so much more difficult (norms)
On my other account I'm teaming up with 20s-30s and getting put against 100-200s. Unpleasant is a good word for it.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Who doesn't want AD/AP and health?
iiGazeii (NA)
: With the increased stats on the final upgrade, the gold you save from not having to spend it on upgrades, and the additional gold generation, you can walk out of the laning phase with two fully-built support items without taking a single kill or minion. Completing the quest as fast as the cooldown allows lets you complete the Spellthief line in ~11 minutes, netting you enough gold to buy another completed support item like Redemption, Athene's, or Censer. That's with zero CS, zero kills, and zero assists.
What about supports that don't want those stats? Seems like buying a random worthless item at that point.
Comentários de Rioters
S0kaX (EUNE)
: I have a feeling that at this point RIOT just wants to let the game die
The mobile version came out recently so it wouldn't be a huge surprise. Why bother with those PC people when you can hit the fortnite phone market?
: I love League's characters but I don't like the gameplay
People blow the reaction time thing out of the water. I'm not young anymore and havn't lost any, if anything I've gotten faster thanks to taking up running, cycling and lifting.
: Will you help out a nearly dead teammate?
Most of the time i'll just die too, so it's a bad deal.
: Tune Senna to be played ADC, not support.
: Read Senna's fucking essay of a passive
: I understand early game champions are supposed to be good at zoning
: just played vs a full ap malphite who was fed with our jungler dcing in game . we won despite malphite having 400 ap and having 18 kills he has less then a 1% pick rate in mid lane he is already pretty much non existent in mid lane
Give it a bit of time with the memes being produced.
: nerf or make yummi targetable during attachment
: Senna release PSA
She looks OP as heck so use her until riot makes the money and dumps her in the support heap.
Sirsir (NA)
: So they straight slaughter ADCs?
Sirsir (NA)
: How? It's like ranged top. Everyone wants it to happen but no one can give a 'how' without breaking some other aspect of the game. Crank ADC MR? ADC mid. Nerf Spellthiefs? Affects enchanters too. Nerf mana? Kills their mid presence unless you add a refund system for farming. Which didn't work for Velkoz BTW.
Buff enchanters? Make them able to 1v1 mages and just go with it.
: Your match history is nothing but OP pick or ban shit dude... https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA/39125053
So nerf them.
: Nerf Master Yi
You're gonna get downvote bombed by guys that need an OP champ to win.
: I think I discovered what was in the box Zed opened.
I heard it was the magma chamber and riot should finish it.
zlajo (EUNE)
: Give rewards from TFT to Twisted Treeline
TT is going the way of Dominion.
17171 (EUW)
: One minor change to balance Qiyana
Got many more champs to bust before even thinking of this minor one. Yasuo, Akali, Lucian, Blitz, Yi, Lee and a few more I imagine.
: top lane sucks to play
Morde can drag the squishy champs in and chew on them pretty hard.
: Melee adc's like {{champion:23}} {{champion:11}}{{champion:157}} will always be a balance problem in the game. When an adc gets ahead they are liable to get one shot, have almost no CC, and have no real sustain. When those three get ahead, well, they suck early right? By the way we are getting another one in 2020.
> [{quoted}](name=only luciano,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MmpkQZGj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:31:15.537+0000) > > Melee adc's like {{champion:23}} {{champion:11}}{{champion:157}} will always be a balance problem in the game. When an adc gets ahead they are liable to get one shot, have almost no CC, and have no real sustain. When those three get ahead, well, they suck early right? > > > By the way we are getting another one in 2020. All 3 of those should just be removed from ranked games so bans don't have to be wasted on them.
Exibir mais

Nível 18 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão