: {{champion:91}}? awesome cc? you sure?
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ihFj9tdf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T04:50:31.713+0000) > > {{champion:91}}? awesome cc? you sure? Why does he even need the slow? His ult already gives him movement speed and he has two dashes in his kit. Why does he also need a slow? It's just more padding to an already overpowered and easy to play champ that has little to no counterplay other than "just cc him."
Comentários de Rioters
: This game isnt too snowbally, we just need more health
We just need assassins to actually get a nerf for once in the last 7 years
Comentários de Rioters
: Ah, yes, because it's inconceivable someone could actually enjoy a gamemode.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GpqAogla,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:39:09.858+0000) > > Ah, yes, because it's inconceivable someone could actually enjoy a gamemode. It's not. Tons of people play those stupid fucking scratchers or slot machines. That's all TFT is.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
94372148 (NA)
: Mobility is absolutely out of god damn control
Graves should not have a 100% blind slow on top of being a ranged adc tank caster.
Comentários de Rioters
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: Why was TFT rushed into Rank - when there's still so many bugs/errors? O.o
Because they needed a strategy game after what they've done to Summoner's Rift.
: If a duelist is losing to an eve early on then I just have to wonder how badly did they screwed up. Ahri isn't an assassin and I have never seen Elise do that much damage to anyone. Maybe if you didn't overexagerate things to this proportions people would take you seriously but instead It's just another post saying things that don't happen in the vast majority of situations with the rest only happening due to how fed someone is or how badly someone performed.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r6BbGPjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T22:38:04.989+0000) > > If a duelist is losing to an eve early on then I just have to wonder how badly did they screwed up. Ahri isn't an assassin and I have never seen Elise do that much damage to anyone. > > Maybe if you didn't overexagerate things to this proportions people would take you seriously but instead It's just another post saying things that don't happen in the vast majority of situations with the rest only happening due to how fed someone is or how badly someone performed. If you haven't seen Elise do that much damage than you haven't played the game recently.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: @Riot, I seriously advice you to make "let's fix it" the motto of Season 10 when you'll develop it
Fix what? The game is in SUCH a great state! I love being one shot by Nidalee while at full hp after she misses a spear!
Comentários de Rioters
A1A3A2 (EUNE)
: WTF has this game become.
A game where you can go 0/4 mid/top/jungle each and then still win because you picked a dumb yi/taric/hecarim strategey with actually no counterplay
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Reksee (NA)
: "Vayne...Power wise our take is she's on the border of needing a nerf, but not clearly over it."
LOL, 33 upvotes to ZERO downvotes. HMMMMMMM, I WONDER IF SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
aggron88 (EUW)
: I agree, tank shredding is fine in some champs but vayne gives 0 counterplay, is totally abusive.
> [{quoted}](name=aggron88,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FA4TR7xv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:02:13.012+0000) > > I agree, tank shredding is fine in some champs but vayne gives 0 counterplay, is totally abusive. Vayne, Fiora, whoever else they decide to give it to. It shouldn't exist. True damage is already a horrible concept, %HP true damage is a crime against gaming.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Patch 9.4 in a nutshell. Frustrating champions edition.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: The Anti Tilt Checklist!
I'd love to play to have fun but champions like this {{champion:238}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:28}} exist.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: In the famous words of Froggen: "I don't understand the bitching... Just shut the fuck up and play what's strong."
> [{quoted}](name=JuicySamé,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bf5GvAn1,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-10-31T07:25:39.620+0000) > > In the famous words of Froggen: > "I don't understand the bitching... Just shut the fuck up and play what's strong." Yeah just fuck you for enjoying certain champions and playstyles just completely change what you like about the game so you can win with bullshit retard no skill overpowered pussy champions!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Damage is too high, we need to nerf teleport
Nah dmg is totes cool. I mean its only imbalanced on certain champs so it's good.
: >While playing Udyr I walked up to 0/2 Yorick as 4/1 Udyr I think I found your problem. Git rekt, git gud.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yIIR7noR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-31T03:53:23.162+0000) > > I think I found your problem. > > Git rekt, git gud. My problem is that I picked a balanced champion while he picked a zero skill retard? Cool story bro.
ishinaga (NA)
: Possible Rework
Any possible rework that isn't {{champion:83}} is not one I want to see. Dumbest most overpowered anti-fun retard of a champion in the game.
Comentários de Rioters
: Fire ghostcrawler and replace the entire balance team, if they dont do that this game is gonna end up like WoW, you all are gonna play it once the new season starts and then quit after a month
Dude you're not allowed to talk bad about our lord and savior Ghostcrawler.
: > [{quoted}](name=94372148,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qWl7k0ht,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-15T06:18:52.278+0000) > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=hugefustercluck > > Idk, I do a pretty good job of making that coin my bitch then. Idk, I do a pretty good job of making a million smurfs for whatever reason
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: My prob with Storm on Crit ADs is that it delys any chance you have at getting to your actual powerspike. I feel like BF > Zeal item > IE is still a better choice.
My problem with storm is that it takes precedence over Jhin's passive making it not viable on Jhin.
Exibir mais

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão