: i just started playing it becasue all my friends play it. but yeah the few times i used her she litteraly jumps away to the very back and then gets off one or 2 skills lol
Well if you want to use Shyvana as a carry you need 1 Sol, or I guess Pantheon too now lol. Wild works great with Dragons as well as Noble. Blade masters are actually one of the best, but getting a BOTRK is never guaranteed. Some Builds are {{champion:102}} {{item:3083}} a must {{item:3075}}Anti-General or {{item:3046}} Anti Assassins {{item:3146}} Hextech is more luxury on her then needed. I think {{item:3131}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3083}} Is sleeper op. She has one of the highest base ADs in Dragon form.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:41:40.304+0000) > > You stuff > > You said you are not a recruiter anymore. > So what are you? > > Who's your main and why? > > What's one thing you'd change about league if you could right now? > > Shyvana stuff. > > Any chance of Shyvanas lore getting a do over when she gets a rework? > > I'm working on some Shyvana stuff, rework/ultimate skin etc. Without giving anything away... to try and have an "impact", do I need to hurry up, did I miss my window, or do I have a lot of time? > > Can you slap Meddler in the face for me? (Not really- unless you want to use me as an excuse ;) ) > Months ago he said that Shyvana could scale with elder, she still can't it's been over 14 patches. Q_Q > And maybe throw in gaining fury while dead? I'm an associate product manager. I'm known to play Shen / Gangplank. Shen cause of my Rumble teams (hes a good Clash / organized play champ). GP cause he has oranges I'd change? I want people to feel more ownership of their entire game state and feel invested in it. Particularly over their teammates, map movements, shot calling, pick ban, etc. I really think Clash can address so much of this, and I'm really hyped for it. Overall I think this can give people more of an **investment** into their games much like sports teams feel :) Shyvana - sry idk :( Meddler - aw man, I consider him a friend. Idk exactly what was said, but I feel confident that if something didn't get done there was a good reason for it. Hes not the type of person to not execute on something just cause he didnt feel like it :)
> I'm an associate product manager. Kewl, what do you manage? > I'd change? I want people to feel more ownership of their entire game state and feel invested in it. Particularly over their teammates, map movements, shot calling, pick ban, etc. I really think Clash can address so much of this, and I'm really hyped for it. Overall I think this can give people more of an **investment** into their games much like sports teams feel :) Clash is super healthy for league with little drawbacks. Will be a nice addition. Do you work with that team often? > > Shyvana - sry idk :( https://imgur.com/lErmSTz > Meddler - aw man, I consider him a friend. Idk exactly what was said, but I feel confident that if something didn't get done there was a good reason for it. Hes not the type of person to not execute on something just cause he didnt feel like it :) He sounded like he was just going to do it I'd like to know what happened. BTW it was a playful slap lol. > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=eNgeL1Rb,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-09T16:56:53.722+0000) > > Direction being kicked around yesterday was increased damage to dragons to buff her as a jungler in particular. Ongoing topic of discussion as to whether that was the best way to go or not for 9.2 though. > > I'll follow up on scaling off Elder Dragons taken, hadn't realized that wasn't already in, not immediately seeing any reason it shouldn't be regardless of what else we do. A bit later I had to remind him. > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=RgwqT7KP,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-25T16:32:16.188+0000) > > ...Need to assess state of 9.2 changes in general before talking junglers generally, especially if like Shyv they had champion specific changes in 9.2 as well. Passive should work on Elder Dragons (pretty sure it always did, if you've got a case in game where it's not gimme a yell). It was proven it still didn't work. > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=RgwqT7KP,comment-id=0003000000020001,timestamp=2019-01-25T18:25:03.362+0000) > > Huh, just checked again and yeah, my apologies, doesn't seem to be working. Could have sworn it was when I looked the other day but certainly isn't now. Will follow up on that, aim to get it in for 9.3. It's 9.16 lol
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwrlhqRG,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:26:29.194+0000) > > I don't have a good answer, but my guess would be it's a combination of many things from 2019. > > Little Legends > Skin choices, like Kaisa and Yasuo. > Prestige Skins. > Down sizing, but giving nothing in return, TTL. > Lack of RGM > Feeling ignored. > > All these things Riot are doing, whether they have good reasons or not I can't say, but it's like "the straw that broke the camels back." In reality eternals are a small thing and can be ignored. Personally I don't like Shyvanas missions. They said that they are still working on it though so maybe something more comes of it. > > But that's just a guess, I really cant say, sometimes people just want to complain. Oh you are the {{champion:102}} main who proposed many changes? I remember you. Yes, very correct everything you say, is a set of things that they come doing. And if I started talking about the problems of my specific server, I could enlarge this list a lot more.
> [{quoted}](name=Salvor Hardın,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwrlhqRG,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:50:32.694+0000) > > Oh you are the {{champion:102}} main who proposed many changes? I remember you. > Yes, very correct everything you say, is a set of things that they come doing. > And if I started talking about the problems of my specific server, I could enlarge this list a lot more. Oh no, I've been spotted!!! https://imgur.com/lErmSTz Glad we agree.
Bazerka (NA)
: Lunch break w/ Baz
You stuff You said you are not a recruiter anymore. So what are you? Who's your main and why? What's one thing you'd change about league if you could right now? Shyvana stuff. Any chance of Shyvanas lore getting a do over when she gets a rework? I'm working on some Shyvana stuff, rework/ultimate skin etc. Without giving anything away... to try and have an "impact", do I need to hurry up, did I miss my window, or do I have a lot of time? Can you slap Meddler in the face for me? (Not really- unless you want to use me as an excuse ;) ) Months ago he said that Shyvana could scale with elder, she still can't it's been over 14 patches. Q_Q And maybe throw in gaining fury while dead?
: shyvana ai question
Usually my Shyvana jumps at them. So Idk
SEKAI (OCE)
: I personally never quite get the amount of outrage Riot got for Eternals. Now, I think it's absurd and frankly bizarre to even charge players (and for like $8) for something that appears should be free for everyone as a general QoL update of the game. But does it really warrant the level of fury from the playerbase in response to it? I don't even know.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwrlhqRG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T18:29:52.282+0000) > > I personally never quite get the amount of outrage Riot got for Eternals. > > Now, I think it's absurd and frankly bizarre to even charge players (and for like $8) for something that appears should be free for everyone as a general QoL update of the game. But does it really warrant the level of fury from the playerbase in response to it? > > I don't even know. I don't have a good answer, but my guess would be it's a combination of many things from 2019. Little Legends Skin choices, like Kaisa and Yasuo. Prestige Skins. Down sizing, but giving nothing in return, TTL. Lack of RGM Feeling ignored. All these things Riot are doing, whether they have good reasons or not I can't say, but it's like "the straw that broke the camels back." In reality eternals are a small thing and can be ignored. Personally I don't like Shyvanas missions. They said that they are still working on it though so maybe something more comes of it. But that's just a guess, I really cant say, sometimes people just want to complain.
: Does anyone else feel like Jinx doesn't fit the PROJECT theme?
She fits the line they just made her wrong. If they used this concept piece to inspire them, I think everyone would be singing a different tune. https://i.imgur.com/KDQ66pV.png
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T14:45:37.291+0000) > > What an optimistic and good viewpoint I've never considered. > > Very well done sir. Cannot agree more. Probably the route you should take on your post, people will probably receive that better. You clearly need to understand business and marketing. I have studied it for more than 10 years. Riot is balanced and they need to get money like every normal business...
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=00040000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:25:58.497+0000) > > You clearly need to understand business and marketing. I have studied it for more than 10 years. Riot is balanced and they need to get money like every normal business... You should probably stop while your ahead, I don't think insulting peoples intelligence is the way to go. I already understood that Riot selects popular champions because they sell, that is not news to me. I'm also fully aware that I purchase all of my non popular champions skins doing as much as I can as an individual. The aspect that enough popular skins allows for non popular skins is a simple concept I and I'm sure many others understand, just because we didn't think about it does not mean in anyway we are uneducated. If I was to stick you in an unknown environment, simple things become unknowns for you. You clearly don't understand that. Just because you spent 10 years researching something doesn't mean everyone else in the world did. Going to end this conversation before it becomes volatile. It's a shame was a good one too.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tydBQ4F6,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T16:44:17.726+0000) > > Apologies, just want to clarify what I was saying. > > "You are not the person I was looking for..." therefore "You are not a person that would do this regardless of who is annoyed/hurt/ held hostage in the process." > > I was making no attempts to twist your words or insult you. I was merely identifying who I was looking for. There are people that do that and that's the person I'm trying to find. Ah okay, I wasn't sure what you ment, np! Yes, and I think most people in normals play for the intent to win even if it isn't their primary reason. Like my premades today played like a mordekaiser nautilus botlane for example because they thought that would be fun and interesting to try. That didn't mean they were trolling, but it's probably nothing they would do in ranked because it would lower their chances to win since in ranked their primary focus would be to win rather then to try new stuff, not optimal stuff.
Yeah, even I as a "try hard" am fine with that.
: Hi Void - thanks for taking the time to write this up! It's a really thoughtful post and I loved reading through it. I'm the Product Lead on Eternals, and I wanted to address some of the points brought up in this thread, because we talked about all of these points at length during development: * We discussed tying this into Mastery a bunch, but ultimately landed on making Eternals adjacent to the system because Mastery doesn't have any kind of RP value attached to it. It's a system that was built to be evergreen once for all champions ever, and Eternals has a roadmap that extends beyond the first set we release. We split the difference with Mastery Emote Upgrades (fun fact: we actually were unsure about this idea early in development, but players in our early playtests suggested it consistently as something they wanted). * Regarding the difficulty of certain Eternals, we want to find a happy balance that leans more towards "represents skillful play" than "ridiculously difficult". Some of the original Eternals we designed were almost never incrementing in our playtests, which resulted in players feeling like the system either wasn't working or getting very little satisfaction from the progression. We DO want to make tricky Eternals, but they need to be something that the player mostly has control over, like iiGazeii's suggestion of Jhin grenades hit after killing 3 units prior. * Regarding price, we're taking steps on this. You'll hear more soon. * For rewards from Eternals, I'd love to open up this discussion to the group: **What rewards for rekindling sets would you think would be satisfying?** BEFORE YOU ANSWER, I'm afraid I have to put a few limitations on you to make sure we don't annihilate scope / make Eternals feel good by tacking on another content type as a reward. Try to think of something that feels self-contained, and usable on the champion regardless of the skin they choose. That means no skins, no chromas. Other than that, hit me. Again, thanks for this thread. It's been really fun to read through this. I'm excited to share updates with you all soon. Cheers, Adriaan
> * We discussed tying this into Mastery a bunch, but ultimately landed on making Eternals adjacent to the system because Mastery doesn't have any kind of RP value attached to it. Would it be possible to get Mastery 8/9/10 for things like super hard missions or millions of mastery points? > * Regarding the difficulty of certain Eternals, we want to find a happy balance that leans more towards "represents skillful play" than "ridiculously difficult". But could we have some or is that never a possibility? I'd love some insane missions. {{champion:119}} Juggler: Catch 1000 axes in a single game. {{champion:102}} Fury of the Dragon Born: Slay 7 Dragons in a single game. > **What rewards for rekindling sets would you think would be satisfying?** My dreams of a golden base Shyvana have been crushed :(. Maybe for Master 8 1-2 million point players? :D? What about a fake ward with a banner that has a chibi version of each champion on it and you can place it anywhere on the map? With a few restrictions like the center of the mid lane etc. A different color recall?
oNOdelia (OCE)
: Let's talk about the next versus event.
{{champion:25}} vs{{champion:10}} I feel like this could be fleshed out so much more. Some view Kayle as evil and Morg as good, perhaps shedding more light on the matter could show people that they are both extremist for wrong causes. Solar/Lunar {{champion:131}} And extention of the Coven lore would be amazing Leona Needs an ally, who better than Diana? Coven {{champion:134}} Vs Solar/Lunar {{champion:131}} {{champion:89}} Syndra is probably the best candidate of a Coven skin exempting Lissandra. This would be epic though. Darkstar {{champion:102}} + Corruptants Vs {{champion:136}} and Cosmic [I have an ultimate incomplete skin idea for Shvyana](https://www.reddit.com/r/shyvanamains/comments/coreuw/ultimate_skin_idea_dark_star_shyvana_incomplete/) While Aurelion doesn't really side with the Cosmic, developing him deeperer into this lore could show connections to other universes. Star Dragons existence can be more understood. Shyvanas purpose in destruction as Aurelion Creates could be an awesome Dichotomy as well. Factions A full on faction based game mode with only regions represented with 5+ champions being invited. Adding some spice it could be a unique clash even where you get your clash team and choose a faction and try to get points as a clash team for rewards.
Angrex (EUW)
: Player Attack Move right mouse button?
It would be a hard transition also you champion would feel clunky around minions. If you have the means a mouse with extra buttons is fantastic for attack move commands. Some mice only cost 12-15 bucks on Amazon with decent DPIs etc.
teogeorge8 (EUNE)
: About Mordekaiser
I feel like more is okay. He feels good to play, the mace feels heavy, he's always useful due to his ultimate. His laning requires good awareness due to lack of mobility. He sits at a healthy 49.6 winrate, with 4% play rate. He has clear weaknesses and strengths, dodging his E is fairly easy, and staying back when he hit's W causes his shield to always be 50% effective. His passive requires 3 hits level 1-3 it's not very good since it's hard to get these hits without taking abuse back. However with {{item:3116}} it becomes amazing. I think you should give him more time, who do you play against him? Are they sustain damage champions or on hit? He seems to excel against those, but heavy CC or life stealing champions give him a run for his money. Dodging Mordes Q is very important and always remember you don't have to fight him in ult and QSS exist. Or even run cleanse! Just some tips and my insight on the matter. I play the new morde a lot and on release he was broken, but now he's a lot more healthier.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tydBQ4F6,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T14:35:44.604+0000) > > Well then it would turn out you are not the person I'm looking for, thanks for the responses. > > This is the type of person I'm looking for > > One that would do this regardless of who is annoyed/hurt/ held hostage in the process. > > Thanks bro. Yea, I guess not. Nowhere did I say inting was okay nor trolling. What I'm against is OPs idea that normals biggest goal is/should be to win. That's for rankedfirst ande foremost. You are also free to try your hardest in normals, if you do you will climb and get matched against players of your level. But don't expect everyone to play normals to tryhard or only play for winning games. You are twisting my words when you say that it would be to delibarately hurt/hold hostage. Lets say I play a new champ for the first time in normals, that would be me not playing optimal. I wouldn't do that in ranked, bcz it would lower my chances to win and climb. In normals I don't care as much if I win or lose so playing a new champ or a fun build would be ok for me like AP pantheon or something like that, that I wouldn't do in a ranked game. That's what I mean, not to intentionally throw or troll games like you think it means.
Apologies, just want to clarify what I was saying. "You are not the person I was looking for..." therefore "You are not a person that would do this regardless of who is annoyed/hurt/ held hostage in the process." I was making no attempts to twist your words or insult you. I was merely identifying who I was looking for. There are people that do that and that's the person I'm trying to find.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=00040000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:51:48.716+0000) > > While breaking up that duo is sad, Riot nor their process can be blamed as they are exclusively player choices. > > Jackie Love actually picked Kai'sa so Jackie Love had little concern for Xayah and Rakans pairing. > > Rakan was chosen because (I think) because he wanted to see if he could choose a champion that he did not play. The answer was yes. > > Both did not care about that so you cannot blame Riot for that. > > Kai'sa evidently had an additional skin in the works already, but IG was extra. > > IMO Riot should've dropped arcade once IG selected Kai'sa, but that's just me. Im not blaming anyone. Arcade kaisa is for the best. This will give riot more money. With more money they are able to make more skins and develop their company. Skins cost too much to make. There are people who are like make a skin for kalista but if they did who would buy it. That means riot has lost a large amount of money making a worthless skin.
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=000400000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T14:41:46.703+0000) > > Im not blaming anyone. Arcade kaisa is for the best. This will give riot more money. With more money they are able to make more skins and develop their company. Skins cost too much to make. There are people who are like make a skin for kalista but if they did who would buy it. That means riot has lost a large amount of money making a worthless skin. What an optimistic and good viewpoint I've never considered. Very well done sir. Cannot agree more. Probably the route you should take on your post, people will probably receive that better.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tydBQ4F6,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T03:26:56.957+0000) > > So you do think that stops at ranked? Good to know. > > I don't. Even in a normal, I've been there, I just needed that 1 win to get me going to bounce me back. Instead I was greeted with 4 trolls that intensified their efforts to make the game miserable once the game begun and dodging was no longer an option. I feel that regardless of how fun it would be if someone really wanted to win, I would do all I could to change my course of actions to comply with that. Since this should've been our goal to start. > > In a situation where "fun" is classified as a jungle Soraka, or stealing camps or creeps from an ally, fun does not override 4 others desire to win. Because at the end of the day, people rarely feel bad for winning, but people almost always feel bad for losing. > "Fun" should be conducted exclusively in a party that agrees to it, not in a party where 1 or 2 more members determine something "questionable" too much. > > Of course what is questionable is a gray area so I will stick only to extreme scenarios you and I can agree is trolling. Yes, pretty much and I think that's what the majority of league players think. You still play to win in normals, but you play it for the game itself and less for just winning in normals. We are not talking about trolls or trolling here. The Ops post wasn't about trolling, but people whos biggest goal wasn't to win in normal games. Not what u mean that 1 win got u to bounce back? To get your mentality back for ranked? Then it might be better to do other things to get your mentality back for ranked instead of playing normals. I play normals to get my mentals back for ranked, but I don't need to win to do that. Just playing normals are relaxing and take away any pressure. Yes, jungle soraka was an extreme example, but I think normals should be the perfect place to try out and experiment with a lot of things like that if you aren't intentionally trolling ofc. But for the most part there isn't 4 people tryharding in normals. Most people I have played with seemed pretty chill and relaxed about it. They enjoy the game more then only the winning part. Seeing it that way would mean I could only play my best champs in normals, since otherwise I wouldn't tryhard enough. But I do try to win games, just that I don't give it as much thought or effort as a ranked game. Again, we aren't talking about trolling here according to OP, but people not tryharding in normals.
Well then it would turn out you are not the person I'm looking for, thanks for the responses. This is the type of person I'm looking for >You playing "For Fun" and INTing in Norms and making the Game just not enjoyable isn't fun, I'm sorry to say this but if you've ever said "Its Norms it's for Fun" Or "I'm picking what I want for fun", I just gotta question what you define as "Fun". One that would do this regardless of who is annoyed/hurt/ held hostage in the process. Thanks bro.
: Can we fix the damn bug where people get to the center of first carosel?
But if you ever do get in you have to shout before the wall drops. "WE IN BOYZ!"
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:35:01.033+0000) > > I talked to Feralpony about this and somethings I want to reiterate from that conversation was this... > > A list of how they go about making skins. > > Retouching on these issues > > Roster coverage seems to be at the way side for the first item "popularity" Especially with Arcade which is primarily ADCs that gained 3 more ADC skins this year excluding Lucian. > > And of course Champion balance, which when something like the 1000 day club exist proves that this is rarely followed or used. > > Even Feral said he was aware, but did not know if they had a plan to take it down. I'd assume as a recruiter you probably don't have much insight on that as well. > > It's of my opinion of course that popular releases can still occur so long as the 1000 day club is taken into consideration pretty much everytime. > > Recently Riot has done a much better job than at the start of the year with, Udyr, Rammus WW, Shaco, Nocturne and Zilean is confirmed. I feel like if this trend continues Riot can potentially quell this critique. > > What are your thoughts on the guidelines do you feel they have been ignored or followed? Let's stick to 2019 exclusively. > > Additionally I want to point out something he said about Kaisa, that made a lot of sense and is essentially true and undeniable. This correlates with what you said. > > I'll stick to that Kaisa was a terrible choice. And one glaring weakness in why popular is not always better. I always asked myself why not IG Xayah with IG Rakan. But instead its kai'sa. Then kai'sa gets another skin a month later. I don't mind kai'sa skins but it should have been IG Xayah.
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-20T09:55:52.955+0000) > > I always asked myself why not IG Xayah with IG Rakan. But instead its kai'sa. Then kai'sa gets another skin a month later. I don't mind kai'sa skins but it should have been IG Xayah. While breaking up that duo is sad, Riot nor their process can be blamed as they are exclusively player choices. Jackie Love actually picked Kai'sa so Jackie Love had little concern for Xayah and Rakans pairing. Rakan was chosen because (I think) because he wanted to see if he could choose a champion that he did not play. The answer was yes. Both did not care about that so you cannot blame Riot for that. Kai'sa evidently had an additional skin in the works already, but IG was extra. IMO Riot should've dropped arcade once IG selected Kai'sa, but that's just me.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tydBQ4F6,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:28:53.946+0000) > > So I like winning, just going to lay that out there. > Winning is fun, and playing unique champions in ways that make sense for victory is fun. > > So while I appreciate your response more than others. > > I don't think this is the interpretation the OP or myself have on the matter. > > The most common example I use is that of a basketball game. Like League Basket ball requires 5 players, each must work together to win. > > If you were on a basketball court and decided that throwing the ball at the goal as hard as you can was "fun" what do you think would happen? > > Do you think they'd laugh and say that looks fun let's do that too!? > Or kick you off the court? > > Building full AP Renekton is not playing to optimally win, nor is jungle Soraka. It can be argued that doing something that makes sense like Jungle Karthus, but I want to stick to the more sever scenarios. > > So as a "for fun" player, to where do you draw the line? What is "Trolling" vs "Having fun"? > > Do you think that if one player wants to win that your fun overrides his desire to win? > > Do you think this applies to ranked as well? > > Usually when I ask this to a person they are in an irate mood and I get banter as a response. Hopefully you can provide real insight as our mindsets do conflict. The problem is that there already is a simple answer to OPs desire to play games where everybody try their hardest to win and that's ranked games. They were created for that simple reason, competitive games. I could play jg soraka in a normal game just to see how that's like, but I wouldn't do it in a ranked game because they are ment to be tryhard. Your statement: Do you think that if one player wants to win that your fun overrides his desire to win? could also be changed to: Do you think that if one player wants to have fun that your desire to win overrides his desire to have fun?
So you do think that stops at ranked? Good to know. I don't. Even in a normal, I've been there, I just needed that 1 win to get me going to bounce me back. Instead I was greeted with 4 trolls that intensified their efforts to make the game miserable once the game begun and dodging was no longer an option. I feel that regardless of how fun it would be if someone really wanted to win, I would do all I could to change my course of actions to comply with that. Since this should've been our goal to start. In a situation where "fun" is classified as a jungle Soraka, or stealing camps or creeps from an ally, fun does not override 4 others desire to win. Because at the end of the day, people rarely feel bad for winning, but people almost always feel bad for losing. "Fun" should be conducted exclusively in a party that agrees to it, not in a party where 1 or 2 more members determine something "questionable" too much. Of course what is questionable is a gray area so I will stick only to extreme scenarios you and I can agree is trolling.
: Actually playing for fun means I'm trying to win but if I don't, I'm not going to be a whiney little puke about it. If you must win to have fun, then playing the game isn't fun on its own and you should quit and play a game you will have fun playing on its own.
So I like winning, just going to lay that out there. Winning is fun, and playing unique champions in ways that make sense for victory is fun. So while I appreciate your response more than others. >Actually playing for fun means I'm trying to win but if I don't, I'm not going to be a whiney little puke about it. I don't think this is the interpretation the OP or myself have on the matter. The most common example I use is that of a basketball game. Like League Basket ball requires 5 players, each must work together to win. If you were on a basketball court and decided that throwing the ball at the goal as hard as you can was "fun" what do you think would happen? Do you think they'd laugh and say that looks fun let's do that too!? Or kick you off the court? >Likewise, a player that deliberately trolls in league for the sake of fun is my complaint. Building full AP Renekton is not playing to optimally win, nor is jungle Soraka. It can be argued that doing something that makes sense like Jungle Karthus, but I want to stick to the more sever scenarios. So as a "for fun" player, to where do you draw the line? What is "Trolling" vs "Having fun"? Do you think that if one player wants to win that your fun overrides his desire to win? Do you think this applies to ranked as well? Usually when I ask this to a person they are in an irate mood and I get banter as a response. Hopefully you can provide real insight as our mindsets do conflict.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:35:01.033+0000) > > I talked to Feralpony about this and somethings I want to reiterate from that conversation was this... > > A list of how they go about making skins. > > Retouching on these issues > > Roster coverage seems to be at the way side for the first item "popularity" Especially with Arcade which is primarily ADCs that gained 3 more ADC skins this year excluding Lucian. > > And of course Champion balance, which when something like the 1000 day club exist proves that this is rarely followed or used. > > Even Feral said he was aware, but did not know if they had a plan to take it down. I'd assume as a recruiter you probably don't have much insight on that as well. > > It's of my opinion of course that popular releases can still occur so long as the 1000 day club is taken into consideration pretty much everytime. > > Recently Riot has done a much better job than at the start of the year with, Udyr, Rammus WW, Shaco, Nocturne and Zilean is confirmed. I feel like if this trend continues Riot can potentially quell this critique. > > What are your thoughts on the guidelines do you feel they have been ignored or followed? Let's stick to 2019 exclusively. Not sure I have much to add here, seems like you have a pretty solid grasp of things :)
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:37:17.043+0000) > > Not sure I have much to add here, seems like you have a pretty solid grasp of things :) I added that Kaisa part after sorry I messed up on the initial post, I just wanted your opinion on how it was going was all.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:04:25.520+0000) > > I assume what OP is meaning to say is that its not a bad thing that Riot has favorites. Personally, I agree with that sentiment, but also do want to call out that just cause its OK doesn't mean that it doesn't feel bad :X. Its just unfortunate that skins make money, money pays people, people make cool skins. In a perfect world we wouldn't have to worry about the money / business component, but unfortunately we don't. That still doesn't mean we cant / wont make skins for less popular champions, but ya know :) I'd also be remiss if I didn't also mention that whilst the price of a skin hasn't increased drastically the **quality of skins has**. I'd assume (I don't know this for sure) this means it actually costs more time and money to make a skin than before, this means more care has to be taken about which skins are made since they'd be increasingly more resource and cost intensive. Again just a guess, but is pretty standard business practice IMHO
I talked to Feralpony about this and somethings I want to reiterate from that conversation was this... A list of how they go about making skins. >Overall Audience Demand - This usually overlaps with Popularity but not always - this is partly why some champions have historically gotten a lot of skins even though their popularity isn't super high >Thematic Fit - What champions work best / naturally in a given thematic / set >Roster Balance - This is a combination of covering roles / lanes for a given theme, ie we don't want 5 Marksmen in the same skin line > Roster Coverage - This is basically trying to get coverage on champions who just haven't gotten content in a while > **Champion Balance - We don't want champions to have the same style of skins all the time, but we also want champion skins to appeal to the players who play them.** > Calendar Planning - This is long term (multi month / year) planning. Often a champion that may sense in a given theme has a different skin planned a few months later and so may be passed over Retouching on these issues Roster coverage seems to be at the way side for the first item "popularity" Especially with Arcade which is primarily ADCs that gained 3 more ADC skins this year excluding Lucian. And of course Champion balance, which when something like the 1000 day club exist proves that this is rarely followed or used. Even Feral said he was aware, but did not know if they had a plan to take it down. I'd assume as a recruiter you probably don't have much insight on that as well. It's of my opinion of course that popular releases can still occur so long as the 1000 day club is taken into consideration pretty much everytime. Recently Riot has done a much better job than at the start of the year with, Udyr, Rammus WW, Shaco, Nocturne and Zilean is confirmed. I feel like if this trend continues Riot can potentially quell this critique. What are your thoughts on the guidelines do you feel they have been ignored or followed? Let's stick to 2019 exclusively. Additionally I want to point out something he said about Kaisa, that made a lot of sense and is essentially true and undeniable. This correlates with what you said. >my guess is that Kaisa falls under that sweet spot of high demand and being a Marksman as mentioned above. it's not my favorite arcade skin, but I think the skin looked fine (I'm also very much not a Kaisa or Marksman player). Arcade though is such a popular and universal skinline tons of champions could be great fits, so I can see the disappointment from some folks. I'll stick to that Kaisa was a terrible choice. And one glaring weakness in why popular is not always better.
: Hello AIQ, Thank you for your comment about the Dark Star Kennen, now for the Dark Star Shyvana, it's a pretty cool idea, I like so much the head and the other parts of the body... I hope we can get those skins in the Future with the Dark Star Mode! I suggest you complete your art! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Dark Star Kennen!!
Another DS fan woot I like it. The minimal gold and purple are well done. I want your opinion I'm working on it still, but check this out. https://www.reddit.com/r/shyvanamains/comments/coreuw/ultimate_skin_idea_dark_star_shyvana_incomplete/ Maybe they could be released together? Working on the Jungle camps this would be an ultimate skin.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: i find it hard to see why {{champion:56}} would be ideal, since you usually ult one guy and get refunded 10% cooldown, so it'll be better to jsut pick transendence and get 10% cooldown no matter what. and triumph is very good too. so most of those would rather go triumph
Yeah, you can get both? You're just trading Triumph for PoM. You should be running lethal tempo on Noc. I'd rather have ultimate hunter a secondary since W/E don't matter as much as your ult. Early you should be getting more aggressive once you have ult a kill and assist grants you 20% cdr. A 3rd is 30% Nocs ult CD is huge you'll have plenty of time to get multiple ganks to make it worth it. Later ulting in and landing a q on lets say 3 guarantees you get 30% cdr if you win the fight. You can potentially get 50% meaning it's ready for the next fight. Triumph is good, but you were asking who you can run it on Nocturne is a solid case.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: Is pressence of mind usefull to anyone?
{{champion:38}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:56}} Can be not optimal on{{champion:136}}
: Just an UNIMPORTANT opinion about the eternals stuff.
To go along with V2. I think it varies on investment. For someone with M7 100k on Yasuo, they may be very excited that a damage counter (or whatever he has) is active, that would be good maybe for him. Could you imagine 5 months from now and you see me? A 1.5 million mastery Shyvana with 200 kills and 200k damage? You think anyone cares about that? I'm too far out for these stats to be relevant to me and so are many others. The reward is the Mastery skin, I'd much rather have a Chroma for the base. I "like the idea", but I do not like the execution of the program and the rewards. First off nothing about Kills a damage tracker and how many times I hit someone with my ult means anything. The system should be an achievement or mission system (a hard one at that) Killing 5 dragons in a single game, or catching 500-1000 axes on Draven in a single game. These would express skill so when people see that you've completed incredibly hard missions you mean business. If they spent the time making those statues and mastery emotes on recolor base skins instead, the reward would be much more. (IMO)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0I4GIH8,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:24:25.275+0000) > > OMG > {{champion:50}} Base with Passive > {{champion:14}} W > {{champion:6}} W > {{champion:67}} W > {{champion:31}} R > > Lol, Only deals True damage and stacks a ton of HP/Sheild. > All you'd need is {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} and tank items > > OMG I could see people raging so hard if a tank was dealing nonstop true damage + and execute. at this point you'd be best off replacing the swain passive for something that isn't reliant on allies' CC. A Shen passive, for instance would give another shield that scales with that handy infinitely-scaling health
Oh you're right, for some reason just because it said W I assumed that you'd get a stack per W hit. Since Swains W can, but yeah it wouldn't work like that.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2rWf2N6O,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:06:54.732+0000) > > So yes plenty of people here make trash post, but currently I think enough good ones are out there that Riot has a high chance (and probably already has) stumbled on some for the eternals issue. Why should Riot have to spend the time sifting through a bunch of crap just to respond to the one person? > I was minimizing it, currently Shyvanas eternals are Landed Rs, Kill tracker and Damage tracker. 2 of which can be found in OP.gg for free. The point was that these trackers are mundane in nature. Yet, your suggested trackers are exactly the same as this. > Shyvana only has 1 unique stat being tracked and I'd have to say... as a man that loves Shyvana, has a poster of her on his wall, on his phone, named his car and has a ring with her Ice drake skin. This is possibly the stupidest unique thing to track. ... That's your opinion, which you're entitled to. > In fact, I can say I've had the exact opposite experience - the vast majority (if not all) of my friends think this outrage is people who are trolling - they simply refuse to accept that some people will like and buy these things and want to be given everything for free. > > Apologies I didn't make that clear, I should have said. "Some of the people that agreed it was a good idea were trolling and did not actually like it." > It was not a matter of "You disagree? You are a troll." That was not my stance. I think dismissing people as "trolls" when you have no evidence of this is very dangerous. It is improper to assume anyone is "trolling" when they state their opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2rWf2N6O,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:16:36.635+0000) > > Why should Riot have to spend the time sifting through a bunch of crap just to respond to the one person? Well, honestly I can't answer that. I don't know what they do at Riot, but with all this negativity, I'd take some time out to sift through some of it, but that's me. Everyone is different. Riot is probably just working on a formal dev post instead of replying on the boards. > Yet, your suggested trackers are exactly the same as this. Again what I'm suggesting are not trackers they are missions. Hard ones too. You are achieving something not tracking it. Let the trackers die for all I care I can see it on OP.gg. > ... That's your opinion, which you're entitled to. Okay > I think dismissing people as "trolls" when you have no evidence of this is very dangerous. It is improper to assume anyone is "trolling" when they state their opinion. ...I starting to think you are trolling me here... I just said that it was not due to their opinion, but them jokingly saying things like "THaT$ a grEAt IdEA!!!$$!!" does not indicate they are being genuine especially when 10 lines later they say "no it's stupid."
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2rWf2N6O,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:45:35.164+0000) > > I'd have to say these are not justified, while yes a lot of it is non constructive. People pour their hearts out all the time posting facinating and amzaing things, just to be ignored entirely by Riot. In this particular circusatnce with eternals, many well thought out and contructive feed back exist along side the pile of garbage post. Pouring your heart out does not immediately equate to having valid or logical arguments that merit a Riot response. You can spend 30 minutes typing a long rant to Riot but it have literally no useful information. > Improvements I've heard are better missions, changing it to an achievement system, giving a Chroma/Icon/border instead. Reducing the price to something more reasonable and more. Unfortunately the problem is that these reasonable suggestions are but one sentence in a thread filled with a bunch of BS, and that one thread is just one thread in the sea of BS rant threads. > A Kill tracker really? You can look at almost any web site and multiply your average by your games and boom Kill tracker. The only reason Websites like op.gg don't have them is because THEY even know how useless that is. It's not just a kill tracker though. > What good is having an emote for my emote when it doesn't upgrade the only one, on top of that what did I do to earn it? I paid for that little flair, what would you respect more? > > The eternals do not deliver anything more substantial then the system we have in place does, but we are not paying for the old system and paying for this new one? They do though. There are brand new stats being tracked that were not tracked before and that have had to be bug tested and ensured to be stable. > Now what if I paid 850 RP to access achievements for Shyvana like... > > Horder: Earn 20k gold 5 times. > Fury of the Dragon: Take 5 dragons in a single game. > Unstoppable!: Block 1 minute worth of CC with Dragons decent. > > Then I earn a golden Chroma for that accomplishment and I walk into your game, with out looking me up you already know that Shvyana means business. You got a sexy Chroma instead of a Statue you'll never see. And the missions mean something more than you just playing your main over and over again. It means you DID something. So... your missions are things that are already tracked (well, CC time not really because that's ability specific, but that's no different than many of the Eternals for champions that have been made). The issue you have is that you want an *extra* reward in a chroma. Your issue isn't with the idea, but that you think they should change the rewards > As far as being the minority goes, I've looked everywhere I can and asked people in game. People that are okay with it honestly are usually trolls, or don't understand fully all that they are getting. After explaining it to them and something it could potentially be few remain on that side. Riot has a few means of communication so it's had o get a voice out, but it's not just these toxic boards that are saying it. I think it's very dangerous you are calling "people that are okay with it" to just be "trolls". You are falling into this ad hominem attack on people you disagree with instead of accepting that **people will disagree**. In fact, I can say I've had the exact opposite experience - the vast majority (if not all) of my friends think this outrage is people who are trolling - they simply refuse to accept that some people will like and buy these things and want to be given everything for free.
> Pouring your heart out does not immediately equate to having valid or logical arguments that merit a Riot response. You can spend 30 minutes typing a long rant to Riot but it have literally no useful information. True some don't have substance, but you know what I mean so let's move on. > Unfortunately the problem is that these reasonable suggestions are but one sentence in a thread filled with a bunch of BS, and that one thread is just one thread in the sea of BS rant threads. True, but that's an entirely different issue. I hate the fact that I'll look at post and say "Why are you posting this crap?" Someone was literally complaining that Pantheon was not OP like Akali and Irelia so he'll be forgotten. I said nothing, but I wanted to say so badly. "Did you want him busted?" So yes plenty of people here make trash post, but currently I think enough good ones are out there that Riot has a high chance (and probably already has) stumbled on some for the eternals issue. > It's not just a kill tracker though. I was minimizing it, currently Shyvanas eternals are Landed Rs, Kill tracker and Damage tracker. 2 of which can be found in OP.gg for free. The point was that these trackers are mundane in nature. > They do though. There are brand new stats being tracked that were not tracked before and that have had to be bug tested and ensured to be stable. Shyvana only has 1 unique stat being tracked and I'd have to say... as a man that loves Shyvana, has a poster of her on his wall, on his phone, named his car and has a ring with her Ice drake skin. This is possibly the stupidest unique thing to track. > So... your missions are things that are already tracked (well, CC time not really because that's ability specific, but that's no different than many of the Eternals for champions that have been made). The issue you have is that you want an *extra* reward in a chroma. Your issue isn't with the idea, but that you think they should change the rewards Yes Primarily it's the rewards that are my issue, but while Dragons taken are tracked it's not a tracker it's a mission. You need to slay all 5 in a single game. That's not easy. Earning 20k gold in 1 game is not easy on Shyvana. I can't even recall my last 20k game. The difficulty adds prestige not the tracking. > I think it's very dangerous you are calling "people that are okay with it" to just be "trolls". You are falling into this ad hominem attack on people you disagree with instead of accepting that **people will disagree**. In fact, I can say I've had the exact opposite experience - the vast majority (if not all) of my friends think this outrage is people who are trolling - they simply refuse to accept that some people will like and buy these things and want to be given everything for free. Apologies I didn't make that clear, I should have said. "Some of the people that agreed it was a good idea were trolling and did not actually like it." It was not a matter of "You disagree? You are a troll." That was not my stance.
rujitra (NA)
: They did justify it by referencing multiple other games that have similar features in their /dev post. I think the biggest reason there has not been a direct response to the criticism here is for a couple reasons. First of all, none of this is constructive criticism - people here are ignoring perfectly valid opinions/points and just raging *for the most part*. Secondly, the people here are a vocal minority - they are not representative of the community as a whole's opinion on this issue.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2rWf2N6O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:22:06.227+0000) > > They did justify it by referencing multiple other games that have similar features in their /dev post. > > I think the biggest reason there has not been a direct response to the criticism here is for a couple reasons. First of all, none of this is constructive criticism - people here are ignoring perfectly valid opinions/points and just raging *for the most part*. Secondly, the people here are a vocal minority - they are not representative of the community as a whole's opinion on this issue. I'd have to say these are not justified, while yes a lot of it is non constructive. People pour their hearts out all the time posting facinating and amzaing things, just to be ignored entirely by Riot. In this particular circusatnce with eternals, many well thought out and contructive feed back exist along side the pile of garbage post. Improvements I've heard are better missions, changing it to an achievement system, giving a Chroma/Icon/border instead. Reducing the price to something more reasonable and more. People also are under the impression that it's the paywall only. For me it's really not, it's what I'm getting for my 850 RP. None of that is of any value to a lot of players, and I don't think Riot thinks it's of value as well. A Kill tracker really? You can look at almost any web site and multiply your average by your games and boom Kill tracker. The only reason Websites like op.gg don't have them is because THEY even know how useless that is. What good is having an emote for my emote when it doesn't upgrade the only one, on top of that what did I do to earn it? I paid for that little flair, what would you respect more? >A D3 Shyvana main with 1.5 million mastery or a Gold 4 Shyvana main with 150,000 mastery and an extra flair on that emote? The eternals do not deliver anything more substantial then the system we have in place does, but we are not paying for the old system and paying for this new one? Now what if I paid 850 RP to access achievements for Shyvana like... Horder: Earn 20k gold 5 times. Fury of the Dragon: Take 5 dragons in a single game. Unstoppable!: Block 1 minute worth of CC with Dragons decent. Then I earn a golden Chroma for that accomplishment and I walk into your game, with out looking me up you already know that Shvyana means business. You got a sexy Chroma instead of a Statue you'll never see. And the missions mean something more than you just playing your main over and over again. It means you DID something. As far as being the minority goes, I've looked everywhere I can and asked people in game. People that are okay with it honestly are usually trolls, or don't understand fully all that they are getting. After explaining it to them and something it could potentially be few remain on that side. Riot has a few means of communication so it's had o get a voice out, but it's not just these toxic boards that are saying it.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0I4GIH8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:33:47.745+0000) > > At least your's requires skill shots mines is a touch of death lol. Press everything AA you win! meh I can counter it then Passive and base stats {{champion:8}} OR {{champion:223}} depending Q {{champion:77}} turtle stance w {{champion:14}} Shield e {{champion:98}} Dash taunt r {{champion:31}} Yep Runes: Grasp + aery (Aery damage would be nice extra damage buff) Overgrowth, gathering storm, whatever else you'd want
OMG {{champion:50}} Base with Passive {{champion:14}} W {{champion:6}} W {{champion:67}} W {{champion:31}} R Lol, Only deals True damage and stacks a ton of HP/Sheild. All you'd need is {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} and tank items OMG I could see people raging so hard if a tank was dealing nonstop true damage + and execute.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0I4GIH8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:27:41.650+0000) > > So I'd I took > Base for ranged {{champion:134}} + Passive > Picked {{champion:107}} Q so empowered AA > {{champion:111}} W for the On hit + shield. > And {{champion:4}} pick a card > Then select {{champion:102}} ultimate. > > Would that make me one shot everything with an AA and be tanky? > > With R up I press E and lock in a reed card for max AOE damage, W for the on hit. Tracendence grants me True damage on W and 25% more on Q my E Picka card AOE is larger. > > I AA with Q active and it does AOE due to Shyvanas empowered Q + 25% + W on hit + True damage + AOE Red Card + onhit +Explosion from Shyvanas E. > > 99% sure I just made a nuke in League of legends. hold up Base and passive: {{champion:141}} Q{{champion:266}} W{{champion:141}} E{{champion:266}} R{{champion:157}} I AM NOW CAPTAIN KNOCKUP MCHEALSMORE
At least your's requires skill shots mines is a touch of death lol. Press everything AA you win!
: I think a "Craft your champ" mode could be as fun as urf was
So If I took Base for ranged {{champion:134}} + Passive Picked {{champion:107}} Q so empowered AA {{champion:111}} W for the On hit + shield. And {{champion:4}} pick a card Then select {{champion:102}} ultimate. Would that make me one shot everything with an AA and be tanky? With R up I press E and lock in a reed card for max AOE damage, W for the on hit. Tracendence grants me True damage on W and 25% more on Q my E Picka card AOE is larger. I AA with Q active and it does AOE due to Shyvanas empowered Q + 25% + W on hit + True damage + AOE Red Card + onhit +Explosion from Shyvanas E. 99% sure I just made a nuke in League of legends.
: eternals costing 850RP is fine
If a gallon of milk cost 50$ are you going to buy it? Probably not, because you and probably everyone else in the world recognizes the sheer stupidity of it. There are people that can afford a 50$ gallon of milk from Walmart every week. Being poorer or richer is irrelevant. What you are getting for your money is the problem. Mind you the old client tracked all these stats and more http://i.imgur.com/25EvZVf.png So this feature was free taken away and then complimented with a cost. THAT is the problem. The Statues have no value, they didn't before and they wont now. 99.9% of players are not going to look at that and say "wow that's amazing they got that." And what really does the emote for your emote do that the previous M7 emote didn't? You paid for a "very tiny" bit of extra flair. However, I'd have no issues with it if the rewards were even remotely substantial. Slap a Golden Base Chroma on Shyvana and watch me buy that Eternal day 1. Riot put minimal effort into the system and expected it to sell, because they expect players like you to take the bait. >riot said they would be updating it as time goes on so stop crying This is a bad argument, NOTHING should ever be released incomplete for sale. to test? Sure. To sell? Never. For instance Halo 5 was release basically an incomplete game. Nothing was done, after about 1.5 years it was pretty close to done, but that was at the cost of 40+% of their community. Halo 5 had blatant Micro transactions, full focus on pro, incomplete content expected to be payed for, a mass exodus of players. They expect you to pay more for less customization. Sound familiar? It's not about just paying for things, Riot needs to make money, but the community tells them what they want and what they want to pay for. Most want a GOOD client right? IS it okay to pay 20$ to gain access to it? You could do that and people could afford it, but again it's not about that it's that it should just be free. However people also want map skins. Why is Riot not working on that? Why are they wasting their time on something that they already track and just need a UI on the client to see?
: What the Runewar Skin Line can be...
{{champion:102}} SHYVANA!!!!!!
: The lovely Rayla 'Jellbug' Heide wrote for Shyvana!
Jellbug (NA)
: Sure! Kayle & Morgana can be physically killed, but as you noted don't grow old with the passage of time. Aspects who have chosen a mortal body to imbue with their power, like Diana and Leona -- the mortal body can be killed, but the Aspect will live on in the Celestial Realm until a new worthy champion emerges! Thanks for the question.
Hello Jellbug, I was told that you wrote Shyvanas updated lore. No idea how accurate that is, but I was curious if anything is going to be done about her lore? Shyvana fans seemed very unhappy with the removal of her Father many many post were made and Riot remained silent except one thing. Personally I don't understand Yvvas motivation for attacking Shyvana it's never made clear. It's not Shyvanas fault her egg got stolen. And I wanted to also see if the twitter post from Riot that the old lore that included her father was a mistake and should have never been on the website was true? I know this is necroing a post and all that, but I don't think I could find another way to get this message to you with you seeing it. Very passionate about Shyvana and I feel like the lore given to her left more holes then it fixed.
Mídnìght (EUNE)
: Rek'Sai deserves a New skin
Back at the 1000 day club.... {{champion:102}}: Congrats Udyr! You're free at last! {{champion:77}}: Was fun hanging out with all your guys, but... I OUTTA HERE! WHOO!!! Skarner, Xerath I know you'll take care of the club. Love you guys but I'm never coming back! {{champion:72}} Congrats man don't worry we will! Go enjoy the real world! {{champion:421}} Brrr... {{champion:38}} What? Nah he said he'llnever come back. {{champion:101}}: Yeaaahhhh... of course not. {{champion:161}}: I bet 1001 days from now he's crying on Shyvanas food again. {{champion:102}} Wait, that would mean I'M here for another 1000 days. _All blankly stare_ {{champion:102}} Oh man....
Reiizm (NA)
: Not only would we have to pay for achievements, they aren't even really achievements
Yes, I HAVE seen him: As Syndra, kill an enemy **_Annie_** with Tibbers. This eternals thing seems more like a medal system and I would love to have one to the level of Gears 3 or Halo. But as you said these are not achievements. I had some too, but I think they were too hard for people. I like harder missions, but meh. {{champion:238}} Only the Worthy Survive: Successfully execute all 5 enemy champions with Death Mark. {{champion:75}} Get Stacked: Earn 1000 stacks in a single game. {{champion:30}} Taste the Rainbow: Land 100 double damage Lay Waste on an enemy champion in a single game. {{champion:119}} Juggler: Catch 100 Axes in a row without dropping one.
: The [new Pantheon story](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/pantheon-fallen-story/) is up, fwiw. And I'm personally omega-hyped for [Lux issue 4](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/comic/lux/issue-4/0/)!! Please check them out if you have time!
Will Shyvana ever be in the Lux series? Also do you know who wrote Shvyanas new lore ? Thanks
: Hello: business model of this game has been free game + paid cosmetics since day 1
I just want a golden Chroma for the base skin when I've achieve the missions instead of what they provided.
mark6028 (EUW)
: Well riot should people just force people to do placements all over again instead of transfering their MMR to another server. I theoretically could transfer to TR get chally and be chally in EUW too when TR chally is like d3 max in EUW. It's a stupid system from the very beginning but actually abused a lot and brings money sooo u know riot when they see dollar signs. What else is left for me when my account got permabanned? So yeah i have to go through this shit again and believe me it's not fun for me either.
Both systems have their own repercussions. If the guy is a legit challenger and we restart him in Iron we run into the very situation we are trying to prevent smurf-wise. However, if he does this to boost his rank and end up higher than he originally was then that's a problems too. Since MMR is hidden I am not sure how it works, but I would "guess" that if a challenger in EU is 3000 elo in NA is 2800 elo and a challenger in TR is 2300 elo, the system assumes that since a player is still only 2300 elo he'll be placed in that rank which is likely Diamond 4 for EU and Diamond 3 for NA . Transferring to them always starts you lower and never higher than P1 so that player "shouldn't" (again I don't know) make it to challenger if he can get over that elo. Yeah, from mid 2018 prior I always stated that Riot was be far the best company in fairness of pricing. Money meant less to them then their players. How quickly they changed, I love Shyvana so much, but I don't think even I love her enough to support Eternals. I made post pages long about cool achievements we could try I'm probably one of the most hyped for this system, but the paywall is a... disgusting gesture. So yeah, when i comes to money and Riot I understand exactly what you mean.
Razelth (NA)
: > I have kept a document of AFKs/Trolls and Intentional feeders for the first 70 games of this season. Numbers were pretty insane with about 62% of my games impacted by these. 13% of that was AFKs, inters where 30% (29.96), and people like gate keepers took up the rest. As far as players jsut playing like there were boosted only ~17% of my games (12) were impacted by someone of considerable lower skill from their laner. However, that could have been simply Autofills doing or a bad game and had nothing to do with being boosted. Just curious on what basis you decided that people were inters or gatekeepers. I'm in Diamond too and I honestly haven't had the same experience.
So a gate keeper by my definition is someone that does not allow you OR someone else to complete any promo. Not Just Plat ti Diamond. Of course I cannot name anyone still, but I can give you the 2 cases of gatekeepers. One I'm 100% sure was punished the other I 'm not. This is from the sheet, but I removed the names with champions. I added things in () > Vlad was in the top lane and was 4/0 all lanes except mid (yasuo) were winning. After vlad choose to attempted a 3v1 and went 1 for 1 he got upset at Yasuo due to Yasuo pinging a ? and told him he did not deserve diamond, and that he'd see to it that he would not win the do or die promo Yasuo announced to our team. Vlad intentionally fed for the remainder of the game. We only made it to the inhibitor with the remainder of lead we had. > Nasus was in top lane and Shyvana (which is me) was 9/0 along with a fed Varus 6/1. The support (Thresh) was extremely toxic and annoying Nasus who was dying only due to ganks and tower dives not inting. After a while Nasus made it know that it was Thresh D3 promos and said "ur upset i'm going to lose you promos now i feed for real". Nasus refused to cooperate after this point and died questionable deaths for the remainder of the time till 20 minutes when I was outvoted for an FF vote. These are examples of what I consider a gatekeeper someone that deliberately trolls only to stop someone in promos. I only had these 2 scenarios. I tried my hardest to not let rage get to me. I made sure their motives were clear I'd go as far as asking them why and trying to make sure myself. Which also helps when reporting them if they admit to it. As I climb further from D4 I notice it less also could be due to the new mute all feature that I use in rank A LOT, but I cannot deny the accuracy may be a bit off. However, I was extremely fair (I think) and it's not enough to make the data invalid.
mark6028 (EUW)
: Ofc transfers are a thing, have always been. Diamond+ is basically unplayable the first month due to all the TR and eune transfers. It has been so bad this season that for a few months you could transfer to TR server for only 1 RP. it was the only server riot did this. Just because riot doesn't speak openly about it, doesn't mean it's not a thing. Spotting boosted players is easy. Most likely a first season dia+ account or Way higher than the seasons before and usually has 1-3 champs with insane winrates they NEVER play again and are most likely even champs from an entirely different role.
As far as transfers go they should not be able to rank up from P1 if they suck too much. Regardless it's still not a valid reason. Yes I've detected and reported boosters as well. Of course I can't name the 3 that I got banned that I'm aware of, but one was so obvious. They went from Supp Gold only to Jayce/Gnar/Riven to D5 (2017) back to pure supports. Look man I just hope you stop I can't tell you what to do, but I'm not going to condone it either. Smurfings always bad, there is never a good enough reason to do it. You may have an excuse, but it will never bee a good excuse.
: If You Are Wondering Why High Elo Players Smurf instead of Their Mains. Here is Your Answer
So I'm a bit torn because usually I want to rip these smurfs that post this crap a new one, but you seem a bit more genuine I don't know why. So I'll pull off a bit. Going to assume this post exist due to your current loss streak, but that's not important. I'll touch on a few things. > beside all problems with matchmaking and stuff. Matchmaking might not be perfect, but it's certainly not going to get better with you ruining the ladder. Stop smurfing everyone should, it's not fair to lower elo players. They should not lose a promo game, because you are upset about your loss streak. Some people are proud of gold, you denying them that with 5 other smurfs is not fair to him. >The big issue that u face when u get to high elo is boosted players. I'm sure you've never done an actual stat check of this yourself. I have kept a document of AFKs/Trolls and Intentional feeders for the first 70 games of this season. Numbers were pretty insane with about 62% of my games impacted by these. 13% of that was AFKs, inters where 30% (29.96), and people like gate keepers took up the rest. As far as players jsut playing like there were boosted only ~17% of my games (12) were impacted by someone of considerable lower skill from their laner. However, that could have been simply Autofills doing or a bad game and had nothing to do with being boosted. The problem is not nearly enough to be considered a good reason to smurf. ######To add a small amount of credibility to this excel sheet. I sent it to Riot and was happily greeted with 3 Instant feedback reports. So it was somewhat legit. > and also u see Transfer players. I don't know if this is a thing, but I can give you the benefit of the doubt I I've never really heard of it. From Riot >You'll need to play all-new placement games on your new server. The seeding will be based on your current MMR relative to the MMR of everyone on that server, so you could end up in a different Tier or Division compared to the League you were in on your original server. Since it's impossible to place higher than P1 you'd probably never run into a transfer Challenger that was not legit. > and u cant do anything about any single of these problems. u just get to the point where u cant enjoy the game anymore. You can take a break, season 9 is super frustrating for all. NA is in a much worse boat that other region KR re-stabilized since it's more competitive, but NA is in shambles due to the ranked changes. So consider that. There are still masters with less than 40% winrates. > the only way for you to actually enjoy the game again is play on smurf and make the game enjoyable for urself in cost of ruining it for 5 more people in low elo. Norms/flex exist if it's too tilting for you. There is never a NEED to go ruin low elo. Grab 4 friends and run a glacial comp since you like Tryn so much. Start the game by saying TEAM GLACIAL and laugh. There are more ways to get joy otu of the game then stroking you elo sayin "look at me smash bronze elo as a Diamond." Your rank proves you can do that you don't need to show it. > i just made a smurf account and im leveling it up to destroy low elo so i can enjoy the game because its impossible to enjoy the game on my main account.which is sad and its somthing i never taught will ever do but i kinda have to. This is stupid and atrocious logic. Just stop you don't need it. > i hope one day RIOT finds out that the first step and first priority of balancing is matchmaking not the champions... Riot needs to fix it but you are only making it worse > > i know its so selfish to ruin the game for 5 people just to enjoy ur self but league is kinda my life and its my only option and im not proud of it and im sorry for writing all these things. Then stop doing it and go to norms or flex stop ruining other peoples games to stroke your own ego. Diamond sucks I know been stuck there a long time. I'm very slowly improving, but if it was impossible challengers wouldn't be able to get there.
Zxyre (NA)
: Eternals : Really Riot!?
I honestly don't think it's just the paywall. The paywall sucks because the rewards are no good. * Even if it was 100 RP you are paying for a *VISIBLE* stat tracker, most these stats if not all are already recorded, they just have no interface for players to see it. * An emote for your emote. At least that's what it looked like. * And that Statue thing that I think goes on the back of your card people rarely look at. These are worth nothing to 99% of players because, no one cared about statues before and they wont now. The stats are (at this point) shown only to you. Why would a player care that they've reach 1000 kills when they know they have over 100000 if no one else can see? The emote a lot of players barely use is not greater than your original one provided by M4-7 by much. The emote for your emote M7 has the same impact that a M7 or even M4 emote would have. The only way to make this paywall work (I think) is a Chroma for each champions base, an Icon, or perhaps a skin shard for that champion? (Even though that's pretty worthless too since it's probably your main and you own all the skins already.) In reality the Eternals look like a bust. I've been checking Reddit vs the boards and for the first time both sides strongly agree that the paywall is a bad idea. Perhaps, if the rewards were increased that would make it more worth it. Just an idea though.
Rhyamin (NA)
: should zac be buying boots?
So even if your positioning and clears were perfect, and you lined up perfectly with gank/ counter gank opportunities. I'd still say no. While a rare game like that would say "you don't need boots to roam around." When you are in the fight you effectively reduce your chances of surviving and killing your opponent significantly. Since you cannot run or chase effectively without your E. Most ganks you E once maybe twice. All your E's in game will not make up for the extra distance you'd cover with boots. Besides that. Boots are highly efficient stats wise. You'd probably only buy these 3 anyway So MVSPD cost 300g for 25 that's 12g a point MR is 18 g ARM is 20g {{item:3117}} Mobis cost 600 g for 155 (1380g worth) Mvspd of course this is not up during combat so take that how you will. These to though you cant pass up for a tank {{item:3111}} cost 350g to upgrade too they have a boot which is 100% efficient and null which is also 100%. So you are paying 350g for 45 mvspd (540g) and Tenacity (no cost, but its really good. I usually give it around 400g of value) So you pay 1100g for about ~1700g worth of stats. {{item:3047}} Tabis is similar 350+300 100% value in addition you get the 540g from the 45 MVSPD and 12% less damage from AA. AA are essentially negative health so they can be valued as such. 2.66g per HP IF you get hit with a 300 DMG AA that's 93.6g added on PER HIT. If someone AA you 10 times that's 936g value Later in the game it only gets more valuable. Of course all things in league are situational, but I cam't see a world in which passing these stats is worth it and getting kited is not an option esp in Diamond+. Now some items are more gold efficient than boots that's why later ADC will sell boots for better item, but late game their mobility matters less. As a tank you can get kited so you want to stay mobile.
Εlin (EUW)
: Shyvana is way too OP
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dohk99fU0AUPzCl.jpg
: My suggestion as to how to make counter-jungling/ farming more necessary for junglers
Reduce camp re-spawn times. Balance the XP of Red side vs Blue side. Camps that are invaded (taken by the enemy) have 15-20% increased re-spawn timers. Buff Jungle items to normal item status and make the following change. >Only one champion may have smite. That "right" is giving to the jungler in champion select. The jungler must give up that right to change roles to another player making them the jungler. Both parties must agree. This is to prevent laners from taking jungle items once they are buffed and Riot wont have to worry about it.
Exibir mais

AIQ

Nível 310 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão