Comentários de Rioters
: If the game is actually lost to the point of early surrender being a reasonable solution, the game is over in a couple minutes anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oMwGscF7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-14T15:29:40.931+0000) > > If the game is actually lost to the point of early surrender being a reasonable solution, the game is over in a couple minutes anyways. Sometimes.
Comentários de Rioters
Tegash (NA)
: It Would Be Nice to Have an MR Option for Grievous Wounds
I've seen someone put up a suggestion about this before. They called it mirror mail and of course it got down voted to hell. boards just can't make up their minds.
Keiaga (NA)
: The ironic thing is that my comment was an actual counter argument to the topic and was a direct response to the arguments brought up in the OP. Yours on the other hand is a direct comment on my character with no pertinence about gameplay or the OP, and should be removed.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hGBoE4cL,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-13T20:15:22.430+0000) > > The ironic thing is that my comment was an actual counter argument to the topic and was a direct response to the arguments brought up in the OP. Yours on the other hand is a direct comment on my character with no pertinence about gameplay or the OP, and should be removed. Haha counter argument, good one.
l MrD l (NA)
: Its a bit like this in game ... when peopel say omg youre so bad ..... one day i responded to this with ok what makes me bad and they just ignored and carried on saying .... its like if youve got a point ... say it with reason
> [{quoted}](name=l MrD l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nKpuEl4B,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2020-01-12T12:21:38.599+0000) > > Its a bit like this in game ... when peopel say omg youre so bad ..... one day i responded to this with ok what makes me bad and they just ignored and carried on saying .... its like if youve got a point ... say it with reason Obviously those innocent mistakes make you bad, don't you know that? Such as tower diving and hitting the tower instead of last hitting the enemy. Just kidding.
: Because being wrong is one of the most agonizing experiences a human being can suffer. Your brain can't tell the difference between minor shit like 'You shouldn't wear your shoes untied' and 'You shouldn't pick a fight with that much larger meaner group of people.' Being wrong means you get ejected from the tribe. So people learn to have strong opinions and not back down. Even when it's fucking stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nKpuEl4B,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-12T10:20:50.202+0000) > > Because being wrong is one of the most agonizing experiences a human being can suffer. Your brain can't tell the difference between minor shit like 'You shouldn't wear your shoes untied' and 'You shouldn't pick a fight with that much larger meaner group of people.' Being wrong means you get ejected from the tribe. So people learn to have strong opinions and not back down. Even when it's fucking stupid. Was it Aristotle who said something like "When you know you know nothing, you know more than your average man". not sure how i can apply it in league other than a lot of people seem to appeal to authority which is high elo.
Comentários de Rioters
: imagine getting invaded and no one helps its pretty much that same feeling. at least with laning you get your opportunity to farm minions in front of you.
> [{quoted}](name=xDogMeatx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8OzRuRKZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-06T02:45:33.988+0000) > > imagine getting invaded and no one helps its pretty much that same feeling. at least with laning you get your opportunity to farm minions in front of you. Yeah I've been there. Then they usually have the audacity to beg me for a gank when they didn't help me with my camp. I infact I was playing {{champion:19}} jungle and the enemy {{champion:92}} jungler came to my red and attacked me. I pinged and of course they just sit in lane farming minions. She did the same thing to me at blue and same thing. Mid lane starts losing and begging me to gank when I've already missed out on two camps. It's a frustrating position to be in, but without fail almost every single game I've lost lane, I've not had help from the enemy jungler. I'd even go as far as to let the enemy laner push into my tower to make the gank easier and still nothing. That was a turning point for me. I'm going to main jungle now everytime I solo ranked.
Comentários de Rioters
Sałem (EUW)
: not to be mean but learn to kite and you take almost no damage and can clear the camp faster good example is graves, sydra ,alise when she has no spiderlings. you can see so many jg that stream and get no leash and still clear fast cams even on stupid jglers And yes Syndra jg is not bad you stay healthy as hell and clear red and raptors in 49 sec not to mention that if bot lane loses the 6 cs first they tend to lose a lane and level 2 spike trade what is, even more, worse than leashing
> [{quoted}](name=Tenebris3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zziVUh6m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-02T19:59:04.807+0000) > > not to be mean but learn to kite and you take almost no damage and can clear the camp faster good example is graves, sydra ,alise when she has no spiderlings. you can see so many jg that stream and get no leash and still clear fast cams even on stupid jglers > > And yes Syndra jg is not bad you stay healthy as hell and clear red and raptors in 49 sec > > > not to mention that if bot lane loses the 6 cs first they tend to lose a lane and level 2 spike trade what is, even more, worse than leashing That's not even what the OP is about. Stop trying to make it fit your argument because you so badly want to post something on the forums.
Comentários de Rioters
SirEnds (NA)
: What tilts you the most?
Playing lane and the jungler never ganks. Playing jungle and the laner never follows up with the gank.
: Please make Iceborn Gauntlet Melee Only
If I can't buy do my 3 item build which is {{item:3042}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3110}}, then I'll just build {{item:3042}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3022}}.
Comentários de Rioters
ErosLock (NA)
: I'd like to know how making it harder to survive makes a game require less skill. Wouldn't that mean it requires more skill to deal with things like this? IIRC Malphite ult can only be dodged by players with experience or really fast reaction time.
> [{quoted}](name=ErosLock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XUEFeAMQ,comment-id=003e,timestamp=2019-11-06T17:44:19.698+0000) > > I'd like to know how making it harder to survive makes a game require less skill. Wouldn't that mean it requires more skill to deal with things like this? IIRC Malphite ult can only be dodged by players with experience or really fast reaction time. It's really not that hard if you think about it. Let's take {{champion:107}} who jumps on you with his ulti with like one auto attack and a q because he built {{item:3147}}. Or {{champion:54}} ulting you and basically one shotting you because his ap scaling and because he built {{item:3285}}. Or {{champion:120}} killing you with e q combo because he built movement speed and took predator. Reaction takes skill, but action takes less skill as the amount of effort needed to get a kill is less. So tell me how you're not aware of this?
: I see to many OP champions in my URF games who just split push all game and not once engage in fighting unless engaged upon and It just takes away the spirit/fun of URF, you know what I mean? Like... why have a champ you can run around with like a chicken with your head cutoff if you're just gonna ignore using any of your abilities to split push and ended the game asap?!
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kzy8viAT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T10:12:16.182+0000) > > I see to many OP champions in my URF games who just split push all game and not once engage in fighting unless engaged upon and It just takes away the spirit/fun of URF, you know what I mean? Like... why have a champ you can run around with like a chicken with your head cutoff if you're just gonna ignore using any of your abilities to split push and ended the game asap?! I've seen so many opportunities to steal dragon wasted because someone is just pushing top.
Comentários de Rioters
: Stop cutting your own junglers off of their gold and xp, k?
If I'm playing {{champion:34}} and you don't gank me, then I'm stealing blue.
: {{champion:54}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:238}} What Damage?
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XUEFeAMQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-05T08:55:53.843+0000) > > {{champion:54}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:238}} > > What Damage? {{champion:141}} I know no such thing.
: or better yet, on an auto attack :D that way as long as you attack move you cant even misclick it!
> [{quoted}](name=TPG Azykan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iFUeAiAa,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-04T22:07:25.938+0000) > > or better yet, on an auto attack :D > that way as long as you attack move you cant even misclick it! And karthus should be able to execute all 5.
: All "True" should be deleted
WE SHOULD HAVE TRUE EXECUTION FROM 100% TO 0 WITH ONE BUTTON!
: And than meet the actual freewin in Urf: {{champion:114}}
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M7BxTvaV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-03T14:23:09.297+0000) > > And than meet the actual freewin in Urf: {{champion:114}} I'm not sure about that one tbh. She was better in the past before URF changed to this one shot deal where champs like {{champion:122}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:412}} would just one shot you.
: Champs that SUCK in Urf.
1. {{champion:63}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:50}}
Comentários de Rioters
: Make Urf about kills and not killing the nexus
Saezio (EUNE)
: NEXUS BLITZ
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YkloGGnH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-01T17:50:55.064+0000) > > NEXUS BLITZ That one was fun. I did like the items on there like {{item:4202}}
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKjTcNXj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T07:38:39.039+0000) > > yeah your right its not fair though she has a orbital cannon that shoots pure light that looks like its a final fantasy weapon thats stopped by a simple windwall that should be on a 1 minute cooldown. In my opinion no "Ultimate" ability should be blockable from windwall, but any change they make would be considered a nerf, and Yasuo players would complain.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKjTcNXj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T07:41:53.413+0000) > > In my opinion no "Ultimate" ability should be blockable from windwall, but any change they make would be considered a nerf, and Yasuo players would complain. You never see yasuo players complaining on the forums, so shut up about the narrative.
: The Real Problem with URF right now.and how easy it would be to fix.
No the problem is cannons because you can get right back in lane after dying, making getting kills pointless in the early game.
Pepe God (NA)
: URF "fun"
{{champion:64}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:61}}{{champion:412}} are all fun IMO
GilxeN (EUW)
: YOU asked for URF now complaining about ending quickly? {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EVmrfcNK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-29T06:55:43.137+0000) > > YOU asked for URF now complaining about ending quickly? > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} OP is talking about tryhard. Not necessarily ending the game fast.
Comentários de Rioters
: define "feeding"?
inting/feeding has been misconstrued. Inting is dying on purpose. Feeding is simply dying a lot.
CurS1VE (NA)
: The Most TIlting thing about the Forums
can't be as bad as when someone just calls you an idiot without any followup. "you're fucking retarted" or "you're a fucking idiot" means little by itself.
: Junglers are at the mercy how lanes perform in between (and within) ganks.
I'm not sure if I'm contributing but all I know is that I was playing jungle as {{champion:64}} and enemy {{champion:141}} started e, came over the wall and smited my buff. I was basically useless the entire game because after the second camp I had no sustain.
: Senna skills
Senna as in the wife of {{champion:236}}?
Xavanic (NA)
: Why do games feel unplayable at times
because people don't follow up on ganks. They just sit back farming minions.
Comentários de Rioters
: on the other hand, it's incredibly easy to screw up mechanically on lee
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJNQTsdn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T19:21:03.499+0000) > > on the other hand, it's incredibly easy to screw up mechanically on lee Indeed. I mained lee jungle back in season 7 and well I'm no stranger to kicking the assassin/tank into my adc.
: If u buff {{item:3143}} for example, what would stop other champ to buy this item? Darius,fiora,garen can get this item just like tank can.
> [{quoted}](name=Killer of Night9,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ObuJARcB,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T08:41:07.952+0000) > > If u buff {{item:3143}} for example, what would stop other champ to buy this item? > Darius,fiora,garen can get this item just like tank can. It's not effective to buy that over a damage item. I mean what's stopping garen from picking that as it is now?
LeAzir (NA)
: When the enemy lane is pushed up and at half health, generally, it's a good idea to gank that lane
When i started playing mid, i played {{champion:157}} and well yasuo get's a lot of hate. I was not getting any ganks on him. I switchd over to others and same thing. Then it dawned on me that solo q is this way.
: yet if these items are buffed they will get these items as well
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ObuJARcB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T06:05:21.011+0000) > > yet if these items are buffed they will get these items as well Ugh i meant hp tank. Black cleaver is an hp item.
: so all that would do would make no tanks ( fighters/juggernauts aka bruisers ) tankier while still having damage it wont fix tanks
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ObuJARcB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T04:10:03.434+0000) > > so all that would do would make no tanks ( fighters/juggernauts aka bruisers ) tankier while still having damage > > it wont fix tanks That's why I said buff tank items hp. Black cleaver is not a tank item.
Comentários de Rioters
: How do you play Warwick in ARAM?
full tank grasp of the undying or full ap, just not in the middle.
: Leblanc's wave clear fucking sucks.
that's why I miss her reworked kit. Her reworked kit allowed me to make use of {{item:3146}}
: Yes, yes, that's the same counter for everyone. Dump all your damage and CC on the single target and hope her teammates just stand there and watch. I guess all the champions in the game are perfectly balanced because of this counter method.
> [{quoted}](name=booNflesruoYnaB,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=INEEsH82,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T05:19:01.768+0000) > > Yes, yes, that's the same counter for everyone. Dump all your damage and CC on the single target and hope her teammates just stand there and watch. I guess all the champions in the game are perfectly balanced because of this counter method. Imo there are plenty of safer options. {{champion:238}} for example
: Quinn needs a redesign.
she's safe 1v1 but throw her in a teamfight and she can be easily countered with her e if your team is smart enough to single her out.
: I Have No Reason to Hover My Pick in Solo Queue
I just don't hover champs that have a lot of stigma like {{champion:157}} for example.
Exibir mais

AR URF

Nível 435 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão