Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Proxy345 (NA)
: Disney made EA bend over lol
I'd give Kojima SW games.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: State of Kindred : 1 Week Later. Looking slightly better.
1. Kindred not a fun champ, 2. too slow in JG, 3. cant duel with ANYBODY early-game, struggles mid-late game because no passive % health reduction/basic attack 4. stack mechanic is unfun because low MS, every enemy JG can beat you to it
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Lol well that sucks, maybe try someone else?
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HnMMVFjt,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-06-21T04:47:22.019+0000) > > Lol well that sucks, maybe try someone else? will do
Slythion (NA)
: >Kindred is a 35% win-rate champ and the sorriest pos champ EVER! I need some sort of sauce on this, because I'm seeing a [48.34% win rate](http://champion.gg/champion/kindred/Jungle?) on champion.gg and a [47.4% win rate](http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/kindred) on leagueofgraphs.com and a [47.58% win rate](https://na.op.gg/champion/kindred/statistics/jungle) on op.gg If my numbers are correct, than there have many many many many other champions that have been below this win rate and there are even some champions *currently* that sit under this win rate
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HnMMVFjt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-21T04:42:28.802+0000) > > I need some sort of sauce on this, because I'm seeing a [48.34% win rate](http://champion.gg/champion/kindred/Jungle?) on champion.gg and a [47.4% win rate](http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/kindred) on leagueofgraphs.com > > If my numbers are correct, than there have many many many many other champions that have been below this win rate and there are even some champions *currently* that sit under this win rate my win-rate, it's like 3-20
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: You seem to be expressing frustration with how it feels to play as Kindred. However your claims are brief, blunt, and rather poorly reasoned. Forgive me if I am wrong (and please feel free to provide evidence to the contrary), but this leads me to believe that you might not have taken enough time or effort to learn how to make proper use of the champion. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with Kindred as they are currently. There may well be plenty that's broken or unusable, but it's hard to believe you when you express your ideas as you have above.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8skfvB6U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-15T19:07:05.955+0000) > > You seem to be expressing frustration with how it feels to play as Kindred. > > However your claims are brief, blunt, and rather poorly reasoned. > > Forgive me if I am wrong (and please feel free to provide evidence to the contrary), but this leads me to believe that you might not have taken enough time or effort to learn how to make proper use of the champion. > > I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with Kindred as they are currently. There may well be plenty that's broken or unusable, but it's hard to believe you when you express your ideas as you have above. getting 0% win-ratio after 5 games, and ive played kindred since release and this is her worst state of all time, the low MS is unfun to play throughout the game, a jg with 325 MS is abysmall gameplay, her passive is unfun, some games the enemy jg wont kill my stacks but most do and it's so unfun, my MS is 325 i just cant beat my enemy to the punch, i cant duel anyone because Kindred is so nerfed she cant fight anyone so i run away all the time, and late-game she's okay but the problem is getting there and it's not fun anymore im burnt out, no other champ feels this way, why?
: Read this guys post and check out his ideas. I would support his changes to kindred all day. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/spL1OQIW-post-712-kindred-feedback
> [{quoted}](name=Nightingales Sky,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8skfvB6U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-15T19:00:18.537+0000) > > Read this guys post and check out his ideas. I would support his changes to kindred all day. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/spL1OQIW-post-712-kindred-feedback yea let's get together and post every day, not gona give up
: Post 7.12 Kindred Feedback
kindred is the worst fucking champion in the game, i have a 0% win-ratio with her after 5 games, enough is enough
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=AdanYEva,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=tUMs8e6i,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-11T18:51:43.825+0000) > > Thanks for the downvotes, does not make it any more true Your downvotes come from and continue to come from how ridiculous and irrelevant your point is to a team's success.
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=tUMs8e6i,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-11T19:56:28.753+0000) > > Your downvotes come from and continue to come from how ridiculous and irrelevant your point is to a team's success. salt, cry more
: wait what Are you saying that TSM is underfunded? And that the SKT esports team is funded by the South Korean government? And that 3 minutes in ending the game is a huge difference?
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=tUMs8e6i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-11T19:38:39.588+0000) > > wait what > > Are you saying that TSM is underfunded? > > And that the SKT esports team is funded by the South Korean government? > > And that 3 minutes in ending the game is a huge difference? why is TSM using hasbeens and wildturtle for AD? cant they just buy off a better AD? o wait they cant afford a better roster
Comentários de Rioters
Sioxor (NA)
: I agree TSM will probably lose. I am picking SKT for this one. TSM has a very weak bottom lane, if they want to succeed they need to get a new bot lane after MSI. Wildturtle is going down to a below average ADC and Biofrost is just an average support. They can find better, I am rooting for NA to beat SKT and I really hope they do.
> [{quoted}](name=Sioxor,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=p0EKqkAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-11T17:28:16.684+0000) > > I agree TSM will probably lose. I am picking SKT for this one. TSM has a very weak bottom lane, if they want to succeed they need to get a new bot lane after MSI. Wildturtle is going down to a below average ADC and Biofrost is just an average support. They can find better, I am rooting for NA to beat SKT and I really hope they do. they cant afford a better AD....
Greyrick (NA)
: So SKT1...
People are still salty that KR get's extra funds to make perfect teams while others cant do the same? why are you people so mad at the truth?
Comentários de Rioters
Greyrick (NA)
: So SKT1...
Yes, skt is always going to be winning these tournaments since Riot allows KR teams to get money from the government
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: You said they never lose. You were wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Lace Up,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yPie2otR,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T20:31:05.362+0000) > > You said they never lose. You were wrong. im correct here and people agree with me, sorry
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: What? There are different obstacles in the way than money, starting with the fact that teams can only have 2 non-NA players on their team. Most of the best talent resides in Korea so Korean teams don't have the same problem as NA. NA can easily pay players more if they want, why do you think we have so many Non NA Players, why do you think those players want to be in NA? Because they make more money. TSM - Sven (Although Bjeg is also a EU native, he's just grandfathered in) C9 - Jensen, Ray, and Impact P1 - Ryu and Arrow CLG - Huni Fox - Looper and Froggen NV - Ninja (cut), and Lira (Seraph is grandfathered in) TL - Piglet and Reignover Dig - Ssumday and Chaser (Keane is grandfathered in) IMT - Flame and Ollah The problem isn't that we can't afford the talent, it's that the NA talent is just not as good to surround those high price Koreans to really make a run at a team full of Koreans. We can hold our own vs the other regions but with the best players coming from Korea it makes it awfully hard to beat them. Hauntz, Sneaky, DLift, Smoothie, Ahpromoo, Dardoch are really the only top tier Na Players Hai, Metoes, Stixx, XSpeciall, Zuin, Pobleter, Altec are like a middle tier Contratz, Arakadin are rookies who should improve.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yPie2otR,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T20:27:44.869+0000) > > What? There are different obstacles in the way than money, starting with the fact that teams can only have 2 non-NA players on their team. Most of the best talent resides in Korea so Korean teams don't have the same problem as NA. > > NA can easily pay players more if they want, why do you think we have so many Non NA Players, why do you think those players want to be in NA? Because they make more money. > > TSM - Sven (Although Bjeg is also a EU native, he's just grandfathered in) > C9 - Jensen, Ray, and Impact > P1 - Ryu and Arrow > CLG - Huni > Fox - Looper and Froggen > NV - Ninja (cut), and Lira (Seraph is grandfathered in) > TL - Piglet and Reignover > Dig - Ssumday and Chaser (Keane is grandfathered in) > IMT - Flame and Ollah > > > The problem isn't that we can't afford the talent, it's that the NA talent is just not as good to surround those high price Koreans to really make a run at a team full of Koreans. We can hold our own vs the other regions but with the best players coming from Korea it makes it awfully hard to beat them. > > Hauntz, Sneaky, DLift, Smoothie, Ahpromoo, Dardoch are really the only top tier Na Players > Hai, Metoes, Stixx, XSpeciall, Zuin, Pobleter, Altec are like a middle tier > Contratz, Arakadin are rookies who should improve. unfortunately every other region than NA and KR can afford the best talent :/, money matters here. youtube reginald talking about running an esports team and youtube organized korean teams, it's just on another level man, youtube how TSM was being run when dyrus was in his prime
: At the same time, it's not those kid's fault. Other regions can feel free to garner more support for their teams.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yPie2otR,comment-id=0001000000000002000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T20:24:42.628+0000) > > At the same time, it's not those kid's fault. Other regions can feel free to garner more support for their teams. few... and if those teams can afford those players, it's so expensive to run an eSports team ask Reginald, go youtube reginald talking about how hard it is to run an esports team, then check SKT's team, it's basically a business organization and super team managed by experts/professionals because of all the funding KR teams get, sorry but it's a sad truth :/
: But you're completely disregarding the cultural aspect. They are a culture that embraces pro gamers like pop stars. You can't just ignore that aspect of the conversation. The Yankees haven't won a World Series in almost 10 years, and they buy all the top talent. Buying top talent doesn't guarentee success.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yPie2otR,comment-id=00010000000000020000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T20:21:24.349+0000) > > But you're completely disregarding the cultural aspect. They are a culture that embraces pro gamers like pop stars. You can't just ignore that aspect of the conversation. The Yankees haven't won a World Series in almost 10 years, and they buy all the top talent. Buying top talent doesn't guarentee success. the government supports KR eSPorts, nuff said right there
: But, say, the Yankees, have a SIGNIFICANTLY higher payroll than the Rays. Basketball- it could easily be argued that Cleveland and Golden State have monopolies on that sport too. Super good teams happen. SKT is just a super good team. And as long as Korean culture embraces gaming like it does, they'll always be ahead of other regions.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yPie2otR,comment-id=0001000000000001000400000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T20:19:41.550+0000) > > But, say, the Yankees, have a SIGNIFICANTLY higher payroll than the Rays. Basketball- it could easily be argued that Cleveland and Golden State have monopolies on that sport too. Super good teams happen. SKT is just a super good team. And as long as Korean culture embraces gaming like it does, they'll always be ahead of other regions. But cleveland and golden state dont have SIGNIFICANTLY more money than other teams, i would say that they have great players and luck, my post is about KR holding an unfair monopoly and it's not right for eSports
: You don't know that. Just like you don't know if SKT will completely overrun the entire MSI event
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yPie2otR,comment-id=0001000000000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T20:19:24.944+0000) > > You don't know that. Just like you don't know if SKT will completely overrun the entire MSI event SKT will not drop a single game today, you even know that.... you are slowly losing your credibility, after today atleast.
: The Buffalo Bills went to 4 consecutive Superbowls. Sometimes good teams go on runs. No one here is bringing up the exhaustive Korean practice schedule, their unrivaled dedication to the game, and the overall culture of professional gaming in Korea. It has very little to do with money. SKT would beatand NA all star team.
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yPie2otR,comment-id=000100000000000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-10T20:16:32.516+0000) > > The Buffalo Bills went to 4 consecutive Superbowls. Sometimes good teams go on runs. No one here is bringing up the exhaustive Korean practice schedule, their unrivaled dedication to the game, and the overall culture of professional gaming in Korea. It has very little to do with money. SKT would beatand NA all star team. Are you sure money has nothing to do with it? KR has an eSports scene becaue their own government supports it, when has verizon/at&t or even the government funded eSports in the US? NEVER, same goes with everyone else except KR so that explains why more kids are interested in pro gaming as a CAREER, SKT among other kR teams hold the eSports monopoly and if you cant realize the truth i feel sorry for you and that's your problem
: All about 2 people...have fun with your discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yPie2otR,comment-id=00010000000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T20:14:33.903+0000) > > All about 2 people...have fun with your discussion. you didnt count the people who didnt comment, yet again you fail
Exibir mais

AdanYEva

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão