: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HZRzwyFW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T11:53:33.083+0000) > > 0/10/0. Jesus fuck was he *actually* running it down? Bty that means basically every 2 mins he died. As swain of all champions like wtf. How does he actually have people watch and take in seriously. This is why there are no top laners on the balance team.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HZRzwyFW,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-30T12:15:47.182+0000) > > Bty that means basically every 2 mins he died. As swain of all champions like wtf. > > How does he actually have people watch and take in seriously. > > This is why there are no top laners on the balance team. Do not group us with hash please that's just a fucking insult lmao.
BlackXIV (EUW)
: It's not wrong, it's comparative. Also since clearing camps does not give gold or exp you don't really choose anything, you just gank, invade, gank, gank, take scuttle, gank, take dragon, gank. I bet you're a toplaner, you guys have a tendency of not seing what's in front of you when it comes to lol.
What does top have to do with anything? It literally was just the best option to repeat gank or nonstop gank and never clear because jg catchup exp existed.
: I have never wanted to delete LOL more than in this preseason
Pretty sure the exp changes you are listing are just wrong aside from the jg one. Its like 1 caster minion of exp every 5 waves. Also you have to take into account the jg xp nerfs also have the 30 second reduction to the respawn time so overall you have to choose between jungling or repeat ganking instead of gank->gank->gank->catch exp to not be behind after clearing 3 camps ->gank->gank
rookidee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEWAi8qa,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T18:32:48.207+0000) > > a big grouping yes but the majority is gold and above at this point. The majority of players are in Silver, Bronze, Iron, and Unranked. Around I believe 35% of players are Gold or above, the remainder being below that. Which makes enough sense, the majority of players aren't playing ranked, they're playing casually.
: So.. Can we get our support items back?
Saves 1400 gold+gets the old 1000 gold, still wants more income. Lol.
: I think we can all agree season 9 was the worst season to ever exist
Ardent meta, most stale meta ever I don't care what most boards players say. You had Support/Jg(2nd support)/Top(tank to be another support)/Mid/Adc. Top was exclusively tanks JG was almost only tanks Mid were champs who could team fight Adc was exclusively scalers that could team fight Support was exclusively enchanters.
: Remember when they removed attack speed from Youmuus?
Uhhh. It was nerfed because ADCs were abusing it not assassins.
: Say that when you're a Morgana and the only person on your entire team wave clearing to prevent split pushing your base, but suddenly drop down to 7 gold per minion, and then after that, down to 4-5 Gold per minion. That's what this item is doing right now. You gain the ~ 1400G (or as most people did, just 500G) from upgrading, but lose over 2000-3000 gold from farming/poking champs.
You have never earned 3000 gold off the support item, I've been in a 75-minute game and earned something like 2700 I think. Why are you consistently farming as support? That restriction goes away by the time you are actually out of lane phase fully and a split push it happening
: > [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ryexteiw,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:27:48.250+0000) > > in a decent rank, he is actually quite strong. He was just an example of something with low cd poke that can keep it stacked overly long. Also, it's day one of the patch win rate means literally nothing right now. His winrate in high elo isn’t even that good. Still under 47%. And isn’t long duration fights what the rune is suppose to be good in? I don’t see why it’s a problem for ranged champions to use a rune the way it’s suppose to be used.
The same reason why mages got aftershock nerfed multiple times, they are better at using it than the intended users were. Edit: I dont actually think Ezreal is the best example I could have used but was one that came to the top of my head with spammable poke.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: We don't need a weaker version we just need 8 sec stack duration on melee and 6 sec on ranged champions like how fervor used to be
8 seconds for melee too long imo maybe just bring down ranged champs to 4 seconds
: > [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ryexteiw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-21T08:31:23.055+0000) > > Tfw someone claims that a keystone with 46% winrate on Ezreal is broken on him. They also cry Ezreal is just broken in general with his 46-45% winrate soooo
in a decent rank, he is actually quite strong. He was just an example of something with low cd poke that can keep it stacked overly long. Also, it's day one of the patch win rate means literally nothing right now.
Comentários de Rioters
: you save 1400, with ~600 of that immediately being put into t2 boots, and in exchange for quite literally never gaining the spoils passive.
What you are saying makes 0 sense. Do the math yourself I already have, realistically you will earn roughly the same gold but only vastly accelerated in favor of not having as much gold income late game. You have to be in a very very long game to actually lose any gold and that is only the frostfang line that even earned as much as @woonstruck said. Relic shield you'd be hard-pressed to ever earn over 2000. You get more for less and you still complain? What does buying the boots you would have anyway hurt the +2400 gold?
Zenith (EUNE)
: Do you realize 1 gold per 10 seconds is 174 gold at 30 minute mark? It's so negligible it's not even worth mentioning. Supports are losing 22 gold per 10 seconds that the old spellthief line had and are getting the equivalent of old sightstone item in return. It's also the only item in game that harms the user, by reducing their farming gold.
You aren't proccing it off cd and save 1400 from not needing to upgrade is that not enough for you?
: What I'm questioning is how is it ok though as well. Think, if the gold per 10 was buffed from 2->3..... That means every minute I'm gaining an entire 18 gold. At ten minutes into the game I get 2 control wards and a health pot worth of gold. I'd hardly call that worth imo. Especially because I as a support am still gonna need gold too, regardless if I'm an enchanter, mage, or tank one.
You save 1400 gold from not upgrading is that not enough for you? You need to be in game for like 40+ minutes to actually earn less gold lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst Kench NA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1nr5WE2T,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T22:26:28.676+0000) > > Mages can't do damage anymore while support. Gold income sucks for non mages. Enchanters and tanks get blown up instantly. > > We can ward at least though. Maybe it's our fault if there's not enough vision. You can ward? With what? After 1000g you stop getting any gold. Pinks cost 75g each and you "need" to buy them every so often after a point to actually be useful, but you also need items. There's nothing rewarding about supports anymore. Back to philosopher stone meta and being a slave for the team.
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1nr5WE2T,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-20T22:58:02.814+0000) > > You can ward? With what? After 1000g you stop getting any gold. Pinks cost 75g each and you "need" to buy them every so often after a point to actually be useful, but you also need items. > > There's nothing rewarding about supports anymore. > > Back to philosopher stone meta and being a slave for the team. you also get another FREE ~2000 gold in ur pocket because you don't have to upgrade so realistically you will have more gold lol
Ymir1906 (NA)
: F in the chat for the support role.
I like the boards! Has only 400 gold to invest in an item that gives more stats than it used to but the tradeoff is not having gold generation, other post detail that unless its like a 40+ minute game the income is the same and people still complain lol
: Goodbye Season 9 and Good Riddance
ah the rose-tinted glasses, they work like a charm.
arob (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rtLAAfkb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:14:04.800+0000) > > No one plays the removed modes until they are being removed then everyone and their mom played it all the time. I don’t play it as often as ARAM but I do enjoy it and come back to it in bursts.
Didn't mean directly you didn't do it but all these post about how they love TT is just bs. No one played it. I'd regularly get matched with bots if I did normals in that mode lol
arob (NA)
: Treeline: you will be missed
No one plays the removed modes until they are being removed then everyone and their mom played it all the time.
Tolinar (NA)
: The argument against Omnistone - a pointless rune.
Idk how you don't mention Guardian as a Nami rune saying regions outside of NA take that primarily as far as I'm aware. Or at least KR does in high elo
: Tbf, most dashes have a cd. Lol.
If you hold the Q to max duration sure it "has no cd"
: They also think toplane actually has an ounce of influence on the game compared to bot. lol
Ask anyone I talk to, Top has the least control over the game unless its lower than diamond. Idk where you got that from.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: look at this guy's post history and you will see a huge bias towards adc. thinking that vayne got nerfed because of toplane when adc vayne had 53% win rate, lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=000600000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T09:04:17.160+0000) > > Literally none of those except Varus and Kog mid were changed at all because of being viable in another role but ok Are you actually about to sit and argue that Ezreal didn’t get gutted when he was jungling and dueling people at level 2 with just a red buff? Are you about to sit and argue that the nerfs Ezreal got when he started going full ap with a runeglaive wasn’t a thing?
RUNEGLAIVE was changed not Ezreal. Ezreal was not hit directly it was the rune changes that happened or maybe minor Q dmg, primarily however it was runes being changed and ADC update to swap their base stats around.
: The biggest offender imo is riven. She has 4 completely unrestricted dashes one of which gives her a shield.
Ok i get the complaint on Riven somewhat but do people not realize her 4 dashes are the size of 2 normal dashes lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=0006000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-12T03:29:02.475+0000) > > Top Lucian/Vayne top are very playable in certain matchups. Tristana mid/Top as well. Ez mid Ez jungle Varus mid Lucien mid Lucien top Vayne top Kog mid Kog jungle Twitch jungle All adcs gutted because they dared to leave botlane. So like I said. Entirely false.
Literally none of those except Varus and Kog mid were changed at all because of being viable in another role but ok
: > [{quoted}](name=Áery,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:58:53.391+0000) > > Not really, more like they are listening to this community that has been crying for the longest while about wanting to "play anything any where and build whatever they want" > > Riot literally took that and this is what we have today and this community should be blamed for it not Riot because you sure as hell bet they'll be making more carry oriented "supports" don't be surprised if they decide to make an actual AP carry support in the near future and this is what the community asked for. > > This community cried for the longest while to play anything any where and have more diversity and I said that was a bad idea and here we are today and the dumb part is Riot actually supports this garbage with their recent "Is it meta" video, they now support AD Ahri carry, AP Leona Top but more importantly they support the support role for actually being able to play things other than tanks and enchanters and want to include AP, Assassins, Marksmans etc. > > People are complain about Yasuo being broken in three different roles yet they literally asked for a single champion to be played any where with success. > > A single champion is designed for a single role and should be as so. > > Top laners don't want ranged champions > > Mid laners don't want tanks or bruisers. > > Bottom laners don't want two carries in one lane. > > Simple as that but this community asked for it and so they shall receive. If that was even close to true adcs wouldn’t be gutted out of EVERY role except bot lane.
Top Lucian/Vayne top are very playable in certain matchups. Tristana mid/Top as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=000300000002,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:31:29.537+0000) > > not a single person in my friend group enjoys urf. They will actually stop playing if someone brings up playing the mode lol. What? "Alright guys, who wants to play urf?" "Ight, Imma head out" I don't understand this interaction.
> [{quoted}](name=Proponent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=0003000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-10T06:06:30.687+0000) > > What? "Alright guys, who wants to play urf?" > > "Ight, Imma head out" > > I don't understand this interaction. People don't interact like that lol. Its usually "Anyone wants to do urf I don't have much time" and people just say message after you are done with urf.
Dirty Dz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MenacedKnight,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-10T04:08:13.093+0000) > > I was able to play one of the last games before urf was stolen away from us... I went AP trist, lost to jhin. I feel like playing something else now just out of spite that they would steal my saturday night away. I was REALLY looking forward to urf tonight but I got one game and that was it. Didn't even have time to warm up. I was too. I get a weekend a month free and was planning to relax and play some URF. I log in and watched it get removed. I kinda hate Riot right now...and League. Its so boring...
> [{quoted}](name=Dirty Dz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T04:16:37.703+0000) > > I was too. I get a weekend a month free and was planning to relax and play some URF. I log in and watched it get removed. I kinda hate Riot right now...and League. Its so boring... Find a new game then.?
KABLUMP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:17:42.903+0000) > > Because they absolutely HATE URF. It wasn't supposed to get popular and that's why they take every chance they get to ruin it or make up fake news about why it supposedly keeps people from playing Rift due to "burn out" - its disgusting how they refuse to give all of us what we want and how fast they had to take the damn thing down. if they ever balanced urf then noone would ever want to play regular rift again Probably because it's a lot faster paced and more fun because of it
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:29:15.020+0000) > > if they ever balanced urf then noone would ever want to play regular rift again > > Probably because it's a lot faster paced and more fun because of it not a single person in my friend group enjoys urf. They will actually stop playing if someone brings up playing the mode lol.
: "Feedback" haha!
I like how the boards actually think they are a majority of the players lol
Prozzak (NA)
: Season 1 didn't have tiers within divisions so quit making shit up. Gold existed, gold 5 did not.
Ok, low gold ELO was top 3% fuck head. You understood what i meant
Durzaka (NA)
: I remember when being Gold 5 put you in the top 30%. Back in, season 3 or 4 I think.
Season 1 gold 5 was top 3%
Cynosis (NA)
: I just came back after a long Hiatus, what in the #$% is this game? Its who can delete who first now. Definitely not the league i originally started with (was here at the beginning) But this isn't even enjoyable anymore. Flashy Rock Paper Scissors now. thats all.
Players have gotten better with knowing how to build+combo and the lack of tanks in the meta artificially makes damage seem higher.
: Funny my entire friends list quit ages ago. About everyone I game with played league back in the day... a couple of them might hop into a game every few months.. and just rage about how shit it is, and how damage is too high.. then not play another game for several months. I can't even bribe people into coming back... lol.
Only person that was in my friend group who quit was one who got addicted to drugs a couple years back
: Umm no dude that's simply not true. 7-8 CS per minute was pretty much the norm in season 1 and 2 for pro play. Even in season 3 people like Faker were still only looking at similar CS. Player skill has certainly gone up... but mostly the ease of CS'ing has gone way up as well. There is more CDR, and minions are generally easier to farm due to more consistant tower damage, pathing, and other assistance mechanics. The biggest difference are things like shutdown gold, tower plating, and higher passive gold gen. skuttles, and even lane minions themselves being more rewarding. Seriously so me ANY footage from the first 3 seasons with anything approaching current levels of gold availability. Also the items themselves are cheaper. Tri-Force used to be a 4k gold item after all.
I'm not arguing against any of that it's just that its not SOLELY more gold in the game since that at most gives like 2400 gold to a team pretty much
: You realize Thunderlord's was added MUCH later right? Keystones didn't exist in old "good" league.
Good is subjective, alot of people I talk to that used to play agree current league is more enjoyable to play at least for us. This includes beta players and a bit newer players like me who are from season 3
: why are they nerfing malphite compared to everything else? he has pretty much AVERAGE stats across the board with around 8% pick rate and 50.75 win rate and 8.7% ban rate, though the ban rate is a little high ashe for some reason became god tier at 20% pick and 55% win (though even with that she's probably one of the least frustrating champs to face) pantheon and talon beat him out by a good margin with similar stats kayle has TRIPLE his stats and 4% higher win rate it's pretty bad: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/tierlist/ Nautilus is for some reason S+ tier: https://u.gg/lol/tier-list it's so wrong...there are currently **TWENTY SIX** champions that are S+ tier based upon how well they are performing compared to their counterparts in what riot deemed this year as "most accurate website"
Naut nerf, Pantheon nerfed, Kayle nerfed, Ashe nerfed. Malphite has unhealthy gameplay due to being easily able to avoid his weaknesses in jungle and instapopping people.
: Obviously you didn't play until season 6 or later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v6uz3OXkl8 40 minutes in and most people are sitting on 3 1/2 items + boots. Even the 10/4/10 Karthus was sitting on 4 items + boots. Outside of pro play most people didn't see full builds in season 1 and 2 period... or only in games that lasted around an hour or more. Thunderlords was added on Nov 13th 2015 FYI. Over 6 YEARS after some of us started playing.
I've played since late season 3, people have gotten better at catching waves.. Look at another pro game at that time most solo laners would have easily 100+ more farm. Also, games start now about 1 minute quicker due to riot making dead early game time go away
: > [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XUEFeAMQ,comment-id=000d00000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T02:16:11.938+0000) > > Thunder Lord's Decree was there and that was even better for burst lol. Thunderlords: 10 − 180 (based on level) + (30% bonus AD) + (10% AP) magic damage in an area Electrocute: 30 − 180 (based on level) + (40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage
TLD was also instant electrocute has about a quarter second delay.
Sabinz (NA)
: Hmmm, what you describing is just a good team fight, lol, but I understand your point. It might be too much, kind of like a Gnar ult with a smaller hitbox... still I think the change should happen. People aren't always grouped up too tightly. Maybe even a 3 person max headbutt, just to keep things kosher. Scales with ability, levels and people rammed 1 -5 respectively.
That is too much aoe cc on 1 champ tho. Especially with it being easy to hit
: Electrocute/Dark Harvest/Arcane Comet didn't exist when Malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. Magic Pen was limited to Runes/Boots when Malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. There were items with 1200+ HP and items with 70+ MR in the game when Malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. Champions like Jax/Vlad/Kayle had far more HP when Malphite was given that 1.0 AP ratio. Atmogs was the meta when Malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. Brusiers had 3.5-4k hp. Revive was a summoner when Malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. Shields/heals were spamable and much larger when Malphite was given that 1.0 AP ratio. Gold was FAR scarcer when Malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. Full builds didn't generally happen until 45-50 minutes in. Luden's echo proc did not exist when Malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. Liandries did not exist when malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. Scorch did not exist when malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. Red drakes did not exist when Malphite was given that 1.0 ratio. I could go on for days, but you get the idea. All that aside DFG and Old lich bane did exist.... BUT were nerfed to the ground/removed because of the issues with burst damage. Now we are back to the days of DFG/1.0 Lichbane levels of damage.
Thunder Lord's Decree was there and that was even better for burst lol. Also full build never was 45-50 people were just worse at knowing where to farm and shit. Look at older pro play games they got fully built by roughly the same time.
: It was brought to my attention that when I tried to log on to my account when there was someone else playing on it, I had divinity open. when I received the error message and could not log on, it could very well have been one of the many mods that I have from steam, to use divinity. I have downloaded lots of mods for Divinity Original Sin 2 and a few for CS:GO. With this in mind, it would be useful to know the type of third party application detected because it could very well be a harmless steam mod that was running. Seeing as I have already dealt with the breach in my account, this would clear up the third-party app problem, thus the permaban could be revoked (if thats a thing thats done).
I highly doubt mods from steam would affect that
: How long have you even played this game? Aside from updating Malphites W to function correctly he's been the exact same champion since season 1...he's always been able to oneshot squishys when he builds ap. He was never a problem in the past and he's not a problem currently the meta has just shifted to allow such a playstyle to become viable. ~~Morgana only has a 4.8% ban rate no one is banning her. ~~ Back in the day if a carry went 4-0 in lane the game was 100% over they would scale to hypercarry levels and crubstomp anyone near them. Now if someone goes 4-0 but your mid is feeding the game just might be a loss as individual agency is a relic of the past. Every match has always been about balancing CC and burst/dps nothing new nothing special. Quit crying about shit that's far better these days than it used to be.
No you can't disagree with boards let them like farm topics that are clearly popular beliefs here.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XUEFeAMQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-05T13:51:00.467+0000) > > [There is no rank where the average game length is below 25 minutes.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/game-durations) > > [The most common game duration is 30 minutes](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/infographics/patch-9-21-infographics) My comment was not supposed to be taken literally but it's a fact that games end much faster now than before
No they don't. Look at assassin metas and they ended on average 5ish minutes quicker.
: Can we tone down damage and make league require skill again?
They are nerfing damage already on Malphite by 20% ap ratio off ult and the other damage isn't higher like everyone on the boards thinks its mostly tanks being out of meta so you see MORE damage, not HIGHER damage. But you made a boards post because you know you'll get likes to feel better about yourself.
Yets4240 (NA)
: How the fuck is assassins and ADC abusing a tank items, and tanks sucking shit and having low pick/win/ban rates anything even close to a tank meta? Season 5 had, in the middle of it before the juggernaut update a tank meta, afterwards it became a juggernaut meta and that's what worlds S5 was. Then we had assassin meta in S6 with tank Ekko/Yasuo/Talon/Akali/Fizz dominating top/mid/jungle. There has not been a single tank meta since S5, nor was there one before it. S7 was ADC hyper carry/Ardent Censor META and S8 and S9 were ADC/assassin/mage hyper damage 100-0 instanuke snorefests.
I like the pretend world boards lives in where damage is higher nowadays
: > [{quoted}](name=rayoli,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5teEQrzd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-02T16:49:52.587+0000) > > If it was AP ratio I would say Nunu. Nunu R is 100% AP and it has a large charge time. This champion has it on a single target point and click.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5teEQrzd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-02T16:52:03.401+0000) > > Nunu R is 100% AP and it has a large charge time. This champion has it on a single target point and click. Nunu R is 250% AP tho..
Exibir mais

Adequate Top

Nível 371 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão