: please tell me - future
Running around asking for reports is poor behavior too. If you have a problem with their behavior mute/report and move on.
Fyrijou (EUW)
: Why does it take 4 votes for it to accept a surrender?
Things that require super-majority agreement are not unusual.
: game is too trash id rather watch fortnite black hole
>game is too trash id rather watch fortnite black hole ... Then why aren't you? I mean, it's a video game. Play the games that you like. But despite your claim that you'd rather do something else, you're literally in a match right now.
PiRSqr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xkzu1WGm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:28:07.914+0000) > > well you can post chat logs here for the community to judge you. > > also you can submit a support ticket regarding this and ask for a review but unless you were banned by mistake it wont be over turned. > > also if you recently had a 14 day ban any legit violation/report will result in perma ban Ummmm... I didnt save anything... If you look at my match history - its the last game i played. I was reported for griefing/feeding. Which I did start the match irritated because the mid laner banned my champ. But i got myself together and gave it my best after a little while.
> [{quoted}](name=PiRSqr,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xkzu1WGm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:30:44.233+0000) > > Ummmm... I didnt save anything... If you look at my match history - its the last game i played. I was reported for griefing/feeding. > > Which I did start the match irritated because the mid laner banned my champ. But i got myself together and gave it my best after a little while. If you intentionally fed or trolled, it doesn't really matter if you changed your mind later in the match. You still placed your team at a huge disadvantage on purpose.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordRedStone Nr1,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PtQNKxej,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:56:37.502+0000) > > It's fake, the assets are from Artstation and the polycount contest. > I'm honestly surprised how much this "leak" is talked about. The community should be better than this. > > Here is the Artstation link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k43rvx even if the side lane thing isnt real teleport being removed is a rumor thats been going around A LOT lately
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PtQNKxej,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T21:03:13.654+0000) > > even if the side lane thing isnt real teleport being removed is a rumor thats been going around A LOT lately One part of the leak being fake greatly diminishes the reliability of any other claim coming from the same source.
: Yup. Here comes the duo/triple mod accounts XD. No activity on your post, mod comments, suddenly a swarm of upvotes and downvotes... multiple accounts from Mods op
> [{quoted}](name=IncrediPhiLL,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ogjmNvVo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T16:50:40.493+0000) > > Yup. Here comes the duo/triple mod accounts XD. No activity on your post, mod comments, suddenly a swarm of upvotes and downvotes... multiple accounts from Mods op Not a mod, still downvote each of these nonsense threads that are essentially, "But I think these other people were also being mean, but I'm not going to point out where specifically!" I also downvote each of these ridiculous conspiracy theory posts because it's just a sad attempt to convince yourself that multiple people are not disagreeing with you when they read your argument.
forknife (EUNE)
: So i had a guy literally run it down on me couple of hours ago.
I looked at the game which I assumed you're talking about (a lost game about an hour ago). And no one is jumping out as intentionally feeding from what I could see in the match details.
: I'm sure they will find this and log into their multi accounts and downvote and ext.. i finally get it. thx for telling me{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Matrix,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ogjmNvVo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:26:30.312+0000) > > I'm sure they will find this and log into their multi accounts and downvote and ext.. i finally get it. thx for telling me{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Because there is **no** way that someone would disagree with a stupid conspiracy theory based only on people disagreeing with you. Right?
Gøtcha (NA)
: So I'm serving a 2 week suspension for intentionally feeding and I just won a game 5/24 Twitch.
Games where you don't intentionally feed does not disprove you intentionally feeding in others. That's like claiming that you didn't murder someone Monday because you weren't murdering anyone on Tuesday.
: Ban, Unwarranted
>There's many logs on this page. Again, I have said things before that are bad and bannable. I'll admit that, but this time, I was sticking up for my team mate. I don't see the logs, so I can't comment on them specifically. > What makes me upset is RITO thinks it's okay to just let people be assholes and not call them out on their bullshit. Because you have the capability to mute, report, and move on. There's nothing stopping you from doing those things. It's your choice to retaliate. >I will say I was extra in some cases but this time, 100% I did not do anything for a chat ban. If i get a chat ban for defending team mates, then wtf is this game? There's a difference between defending and retaliating. Defending yourself or others would be explaining actions, or muting. It also implies that you would be preventing something. Insulting someone back prevents nothing. Retaliating is just insulting someone who was being insulting. You don't get punished for defending someone. But retaliating is not a legitimate excuse.
: Ban, Unwarranted
> [{quoted}](name=PrimON3xSH0T,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g5PYXMtN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-13T06:41:34.316+0000) > > Look, i've been chat banned for shit before. But seriously, this is the dumbest one i've seen. Im requesting that ya'll post the whole chat for the match. Cause this is straight bull shit. > > Ya'll keep saying you wanna improve on the toxicity of the game yet, when ya'll don't ever punish the people who are dicks. just purely go off of reports, but ya'll never read them. Please, post 100% of what was said in this match. It's up to you to post the chat logs that was given to you. No one else on the boards can do that for you.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Video games cost less than movies to make, but they cost more...
>Prove me wrong. "Prove me wrong" posts are made with zero intention of having their opinion changed. Prove me wrong.
: Permanently Banned, was this enough to ban me permanently? Is this fair?
>How would you react to that? Leave me your honest opinions Muting them and reporting them once the game is over. If I knew my account was on thin ice (as Riot warns you in the 14-day ban message) I certainly wouldn't start tossing insults.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=R3KT EZ BG NO RE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KysfKepc,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T09:39:25.860+0000) > > this convo is over. Okay. Know that the next punishment for trolling after the 14-day ban is a perma, keep that in mind.
: So 1 game = 2 week suspension is what you're telling me?
> [{quoted}](name=R3KT EZ BG NO RE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KysfKepc,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T09:36:05.025+0000) > > So 1 game = 2 week suspension is what you're telling me? Yep. I don't think Riot should start off with light warnings when it comes trolling.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KysfKepc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-12T09:18:21.747+0000) > > You died 9 times in the first 9 minutes of the game in top lane, almost all of them under the enemy tower. I don't really believe your claim that you didn't troll. > > Deciding to stop trolling part way through the match doesn't change that you trolled in the beginning. > > Edit: > Correction; your first death was at the enemy's second tier bottom lane turret. 1 Min in. Regardless, I'm only banned specifically for my deaths that the system automated, If I didn't have 17 deaths I would still be playing. So, yeah, so telling me im trolling in a match, then still completely annhiliating the enemy team while being 1st place in every.single.category on my team, your statement is invalid
> [{quoted}](name=R3KT EZ BG NO RE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KysfKepc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-12T09:30:18.684+0000) > > Regardless, I'm only banned specifically for my deaths that the system automated, If I didn't have 17 deaths I would still be playing. If you didn't troll you would still be playing. Alas, you trolled. >So, yeah, so telling me im trolling in a match, then still completely annhiliating the enemy team while being 1st place in every.single.category on my team, your statement is invalid You're banned. **Your** statement is invalid. You can kick and scream about why you think the system caught you, but the end result is the same. It's plain to people who would look at the match that you trolled, so asking Riot to re-review the case will get you nowhere. Trolling for any amount of the game is a 14-day ban when caught. Which you are currently punished with.
: So, check this out...Is this 2 week justified?
You died 9 times in the first 9 minutes of the game in top lane, almost all of them under the enemy tower. I don't really believe your claim that you didn't troll. Deciding to stop trolling part way through the match doesn't change that you trolled in the beginning. Edit: Correction; your first death was at the enemy's second tier bottom lane turret. 1 Min in.
: I still dont understamd how you can think this. And I have been reading everything youve said so far and I'm replying and repeating myself because you're statements literally make absolutely no sense. And if I must use more detail to explain my point then I will. This system that I keep speaking about should only be implemented in soloq, so that you don't get that premade group that reports you for nothing. Also, to think that multiple people reporting the same person in a soloq game holds no validity is absolutely ridiculous. I don't understand how anyone could think that there isnt a reason behind multiple reports coming out of a single game on a single person means that person did nothing wrong at all. And I'm not saying the punishment has to be harsh, just make them not able to play soloq to make the environment of soloq at least feel like it means something rather than having it be a festival of clowns. If you can make soloq feel like it MEANS something people will try. And the only way to make it feel like something worthwhile is to punish those that could be doing stupid shit in norms actually play norms rather than ruining peoples time in soloq. And again the punishment doesnt have to be harsh, just kick them outa soloq for a few games and make it ramp up if it continues.
> [{quoted}](name=S4MPL3 NAM3 H3R3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AQ0RUpYN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T07:36:47.662+0000) > > Also, to think that multiple people reporting the same person in a soloq game holds no validity is absolutely ridiculous. I don't understand how anyone could think that there isnt a reason behind multiple reports coming out of a single game on a single person means that person did nothing wrong at all. No it's not ridiculous. There are millions of games going on. Some of those games will have multiple unrelated people who are salty enough about a teammate doing poorly that they'd be willing to report them for trolling. There are players that get unreasonably pissed when they get a teammate that is an anchor on the team and will report things that are likely to be just unintentional poor play in their anger. Should people know that multiple reports results in a punishment even more people will be willing to falsely report to perform their own vigilante justice on the players that dare play poorly on their team. Because there are so many matches going on you would need to be extremely naive to believe that it's unlikely for such players to land on the same team and alienate a player doing poorly. Trolling reports are not valid simply because there are multiple reports in a single game. Even chat behavior reports are still scanned by the system before they're considered valid no matter how many reports are submitted. > And I'm not saying the punishment has to be harsh, just make them not able to play soloq to make the environment of soloq at least feel like it means something rather than having it be a festival of clowns. If someone is actually trolling you're not solving the problem by moving it to a different queue. It's just becoming a problem for someone else. The punishment for doing things that are sub-optimal without evidence of trolling **is losing more games on average**. They lose more, they rank down. If you're getting match with someone who's consistently playing poorly then you should be questioning what the system thinks your MMR is at relative to theirs. I'm done. I see that you're completely unwilling to see the damage your suggestion would cause. Thankfully I don't see even a remote possibility of Riot implementing it so I feel no need to continue.
: spam pinging
Yeah. Trolling to spite someone who annoyed you is still trolling.
: Sorry did i mention is was my damn brother playing on my acc he is 12 btw
> [{quoted}](name=SmurfOrNotSmurf,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=57YktMqm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-11T21:22:34.770+0000) > > Sorry did i mention is was my damn brother playing on my acc he is 12 btw In your original story in the OP you attempted to excuse your actions that led to the punishment, referring to the situation in the first-person plenty. You even referred to your state of mind ("I got tiked off"). I'm skeptical of your convenient claim that someone else was on your account when you got banned.
: Ok, dude. You havent listened to a single word I have said, and its frustrating because this is my 3rd time about to say the same thing. The player that was trolling directly stated he was trolling! And it was obvious too, because he began normal but moved mid to annoy me and leave his not laner to die. And as far as the reports/bans you also havent listened to a word I have said. I said the system should be made in a way that a single in game ban wouldn't matter because it holds no validity, so if multiple people report the person it should be taken as fact because it wasnt only one person who thought the person was trolling. Now please read this time so you understand what I am telling you dude.
> [{quoted}](name=S4MPL3 NAM3 H3R3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AQ0RUpYN,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T08:09:58.317+0000) > > Ok, dude. You havent listened to a single word I have said, and its frustrating because this is my 3rd time about to say the same thing. The player that was trolling directly stated he was trolling! And it was obvious too, because he began normal but moved mid to annoy me and leave his not laner to die. Even a claim that they are trolling is not conclusive proof. Some people say it to get a rise out of someone who's insulting them for playing poorly. Is it being a jerk to egg them on like that? Sure. But claiming to troll, while not trolling, should not carry the same punishment as trolling. It should get the verbal abuse punishment ladder. Trolls however are not forced to admit their wrongdoing in chat. So only looking for the admission of trolling is not going to catch many trolls. >And as far as the reports/bans you also havent listened to a word I have said. I said the system should be made in a way that a single in game ban wouldn't matter because it holds no validity, so if multiple people report the person it should be taken as fact because it wasnt only one person who thought the person was trolling. Now please read this time so you understand what I am telling you dude. I feel like **you're** the one ignoring what I'm saying. So I'll rephrase what you're trying to say here (so you know what I'm replying to) then paste my responses that directly addressed it yet again. You're requesting the system automatically assume the report is valid if several people report the same person for trolling in a single game. And my response to that is; Multiple reports are not proof that someone is trolling. A report can be false or mistaken, thus multiple reports can be false or mistaken. If all it took was multiple reports to get someone banned the false ban rate would jump through the roof. I'll say it again and be as specific as I can be. **Multiple people reporting a single person in a game is not proof that someone is trolling**. People are petty and can/will report for petty things that often get thrown out because it was a false report. That included just playing poorly unintentionally. No one should be banned simply because multiple people were being petty in the same game.
X0O (NA)
: I lost my account with 10K RP because of hackers gifting and riot does not care
Not much can be done on the boards about this. For one, people on the boards have almost no information about what happened with you. Two, people on the boards have no power to get any worthwhile information nor do anything about it. Your only option is support tickets. Check your match history for games you don't recognize and bring up that your account was hacked. Riot will be able to check the validity of your statement (if they haven't checked already). If you were using scripts to cheat and got caught, nothing can be done about it.
: Guys I found a way to have fun in this game
OP is literally in a match. That tutorial must be pretty damn bad.
: People dont just report to report, they report if something was wrong that they felt was wrong. And if you ask the other team to report, its baised on their judgement not on that of the person asking. So, it shouldn't be a problem. And again the system wouldn't take into accouny the games that had only one or 2 people reporting them, only games where multiple have reported, because then you can tell that the troll was obvious.
> [{quoted}](name=S4MPL3 NAM3 H3R3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AQ0RUpYN,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T19:06:50.583+0000) > > People dont just report to report, they report if something was wrong that they felt was wrong. There is nothing stopping a person reporting for false reasons. It's just a button. A person's belief that someone was trolling is also not proof that someone was trolling. There are a fair amount of players that are quick to assume someone is trolling when a mistake was made. >And if you ask the other team to report, its baised on their judgement not on that of the person asking. So, it shouldn't be a problem. If everyone were to only base their opinion solely on what they see, there would be no reason to ask people to report. Players are not bastions of logic. There are many players that see a person playing very poorly and only question if they were trolling when another player claims they are. A person's claim that another player is trolling should mean nothing to the listeners, but to assume that there are not naive players that believe such claim is itself being naive. >And again the system wouldn't take into accouny the games that had only one or 2 people reporting them, only games where multiple have reported, because then you can tell that the troll was obvious. And again, multiple reports are not proof that someone is trolling. A report can be false or mistaken, thus multiple reports can be false or mistaken. If all it took was multiple reports to get someone banned the false ban rate would jump through the roof.
: Then they should implement a system like I pointed out in another comment where a trolling report only counts if its reported by multiple people in the same game, because then it holds validity and its not just one person's grudge against the player. Its not that hard. You dont even need game review if you do it that way.
> [{quoted}](name=S4MPL3 NAM3 H3R3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AQ0RUpYN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T18:02:33.867+0000) > > Then they should implement a system like I pointed out in another comment where a trolling report only counts if its reported by multiple people in the same game, because then it holds validity and its not just one person's grudge against the player. Its not that hard. You dont even need game review if you do it that way. That encourages people asking others to report in the game, certainly a form of harassment and extra damaging if the other people buy into it and falsely report someone on the basis of hearsay (do you really want people to get banned because someone falsely claimed that they were trolling and other people believed them?). It also gives extra protection to trolls who are part of a pre-made. Whether or not someone trolled should never be determined on the basis of the report alone.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEuUotUy,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T23:53:49.097+0000) > > The punishments operate on a ladder system typically. Have you had a 14-day ban in the past, if so, how long ago? i have only ever had 1 chat ban a few years ago. then a 14 day ban i think woulda been like a month ago or two.
> [{quoted}](name=sharpshooter1357,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEuUotUy,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T23:59:02.437+0000) > > i have only ever had 1 chat ban a few years ago. then a 14 day ban i think woulda been like a month ago or two. Then that's likely why this punishment was a perma ban. It's not because the system judged this particular chat log to be extremely heinous. But because you've had a 14-day ban recently and despite the punishment you're still behaving poorly. The perma-ban is issued for those that Riot doesn't think is changing their behavior enough despite the many warnings. When on the 14-day ban you're on thin ice for quite a while. Your best bet to argue against the ban is to contact support, and instead of only attempting to argue that this chat log wasn't so bad, but argue that you've played a lot of games since your 14-day ban and you think you've improved a lot since then. Be polite in the ticket. They **might** be willing to lower it down to a 14-day ban. Not going to lie I think your chances are slim, but I think you'll have better luck than just arguing that this chat log shouldn't have given you a punishment.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEuUotUy,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-10-09T23:45:29.170+0000) > > I see more than just a single line of chat where you claim that you're either done with the game, threating to intentionally feed, claiming to intentionally feed, or where you call someone a dumbass. that is true however the bot only highlighted the one that i was referring to earlier. and i was instantly banned after the game by the bot so im trying to get some sort of review on this to shorten the ban. like i agree i was rude. but i dont believe it was perma ban worthy. i could see month or even year. but perma just seems a bit much tbh
> [{quoted}](name=sharpshooter1357,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEuUotUy,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-10-09T23:52:09.761+0000) > > that is true however the bot only highlighted the one that i was referring to earlier. and i was instantly banned after the game by the bot so im trying to get some sort of review on this to shorten the ban. like i agree i was rude. but i dont believe it was perma ban worthy. i could see month or even year. but perma just seems a bit much tbh The punishments operate on a ladder system typically. Have you had a 14-day ban in the past, if so, how long ago?
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hGUMQopd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:31:06.612+0000) > > Do you think if Riot banned less people for poor behavior these 4v5's and remakes would just suddenly not happen? > > I'm also pretty skeptical that you're having 4v5s + remakes in such frequency. It's obviously not on the account you're posting on so which account is this happening? > > Edit: > Besides, a remake is the preferable situation compared to a 4v5. Would you prefer to be forced to play out the 4v5? Because that's the only real choice. No, i do however think it would happen less often.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hGUMQopd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-09T22:57:19.617+0000) > > No, i do however think it would happen less often. Why? Personally, I feel like it would happen **more** often if people were allowed to piss people off in chat. Pissed off people are more likely to resort to trolling or rage quitting to spite those that pissed them off.
: Game 1 Pre-Game sharpshooter1357: i own all if u wanna snag yas sharpshooter1357: jayce mid sharpshooter1357: whata fucking dick In-Game sharpshooter1357: you are a dude sharpshooter1357: WAIT sharpshooter1357: I CASTED Q sharpshooter1357: IT WENT ON CD sharpshooter1357: WTF sharpshooter1357: riot needs to fix this dogshit bugged game sharpshooter1357: dont go bot just let bot farm sharpshooter1357: if u gank sharpshooter1357: they gonna 2v3 sharpshooter1357: brand r super great against 3 sharpshooter1357: ping me again sharpshooter1357: i will int you sharpshooter1357: im done sharpshooter1357: there was 2? sharpshooter1357: u hit onje sharpshooter1357: i kill both sharpshooter1357: 2 kills waste sharpshooter1357: k sharpshooter1357: im done sharpshooter1357: i told you u ping me i int you sharpshooter1357: and what did you do sharpshooter1357: this acc is doomed mmr anyways sharpshooter1357: had iron player on my team 2 games both 0-4 in placements sharpshooter1357: riot said its cause my my mmr is that sharpshooter1357: this ones on riot sharpshooter1357: if i gained mmr worth the win sharpshooter1357: iw oudl try sharpshooter1357: malph takes red when they on drag sharpshooter1357: ? sharpshooter1357: im inting lol sharpshooter1357: iwas trying there dont lie you guys saw me sharpshooter1357: y tho sharpshooter1357: shut up sharpshooter1357: andi might play sharpshooter1357: dumbass sharpshooter1357: ur legit sharpshooter1357: 4-5 sharpshooter1357: go ahead they will ban me sharpshooter1357: again sharpshooter1357: says the one who is to greedy with their ult sharpshooter1357: 2 kills isnt worth ur r sharpshooter1357: no im not sharpshooter1357: my macro is so much better sharpshooter1357: thats why i was on drag sharpshooter1357: when they were taking sharpshooter1357: guys toxic to me i wont try my hardest sharpshooter1357: isnt that a given? sharpshooter1357: when people are toxic to me? sharpshooter1357: i dont want to try as hard?? sharpshooter1357: u said report the inter Post-Game sharpshooter1357: 2nd most damaage report me i inted sharpshooter1357: report my entire team for being so toxic they made me not want to play lmao sharpshooter1357: i got spam pinged for no reason?
> [{quoted}](name=sharpshooter1357,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEuUotUy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-09T23:11:09.411+0000) > > Game 1 > Pre-Game > sharpshooter1357: i own all if u wanna snag yas > sharpshooter1357: jayce mid > sharpshooter1357: whata fucking dick > In-Game > sharpshooter1357: you are a dude > sharpshooter1357: WAIT > sharpshooter1357: I CASTED Q > sharpshooter1357: IT WENT ON CD > sharpshooter1357: WTF > sharpshooter1357: riot needs to fix this dogshit bugged game > sharpshooter1357: dont go bot just let bot farm > sharpshooter1357: if u gank > sharpshooter1357: they gonna 2v3 > sharpshooter1357: brand r super great against 3 > sharpshooter1357: ping me again > sharpshooter1357: i will int you > sharpshooter1357: im done > sharpshooter1357: there was 2? > sharpshooter1357: u hit onje > sharpshooter1357: i kill both > sharpshooter1357: 2 kills waste > sharpshooter1357: k > sharpshooter1357: im done > sharpshooter1357: i told you u ping me i int you > sharpshooter1357: and what did you do > sharpshooter1357: this acc is doomed mmr anyways > sharpshooter1357: had iron player on my team 2 games both 0-4 in placements > sharpshooter1357: riot said its cause my my mmr is that > sharpshooter1357: this ones on riot > sharpshooter1357: if i gained mmr worth the win > sharpshooter1357: iw oudl try > sharpshooter1357: malph takes red when they on drag > sharpshooter1357: ? > sharpshooter1357: im inting lol > sharpshooter1357: iwas trying there dont lie you guys saw me > sharpshooter1357: y tho > sharpshooter1357: shut up > sharpshooter1357: andi might play > sharpshooter1357: dumbass > sharpshooter1357: ur legit > sharpshooter1357: 4-5 > sharpshooter1357: go ahead they will ban me > sharpshooter1357: again > sharpshooter1357: says the one who is to greedy with their ult > sharpshooter1357: 2 kills isnt worth ur r > sharpshooter1357: no im not > sharpshooter1357: my macro is so much better > sharpshooter1357: thats why i was on drag > sharpshooter1357: when they were taking > sharpshooter1357: guys toxic to me i wont try my hardest > sharpshooter1357: isnt that a given? > sharpshooter1357: when people are toxic to me? > sharpshooter1357: i dont want to try as hard?? > sharpshooter1357: u said report the inter > Post-Game > sharpshooter1357: 2nd most damaage report me i inted > sharpshooter1357: report my entire team for being so toxic they made me not want to play lmao > sharpshooter1357: i got spam pinged for no reason? I see more than just a single line of chat where you claim that you're either done with the game, threating to intentionally feed, claiming to intentionally feed, or where you call someone a dumbass.
: i got banned for one line saying i was gonna int even though i didnt
If you want people to give an informed opinion on your logs, and not just what you stated you were banned for, then you're going to need to post the full chat logs that were given to you.
gizmo666 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qNBvbIHA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T19:39:00.124+0000) > > Political discussions were disallowed before this latest Chinese government situation. So it's not like political topics are disallowed because of the latest news. > > Political topics are disallowed because it almost assuredly turns into insulting bickering (and often worse than just bickering) with absolutely no constructive purpose. I see your point and respect it. I still think it would be good for the community to speak up about this issue. This issue is relevant to a current situation in which the Chinese government is trying to silence people. Discussion about whether trump is a dingus or not are pointless and futile. This feels different to me.
> [{quoted}](name=gizmo666,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qNBvbIHA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-09T19:47:48.244+0000) > > I see your point and respect it. I still think it would be good for the community to speak up about this issue. This issue is relevant to a current situation in which the Chinese government is trying to silence people. Discussion about whether trump is a dingus or not are pointless and futile. This feels different to me. But to what end? It will still often result in what I described, useless bickering with no constructive purpose. As someone pointed out, the parent company is Tencent, Riot can't pull a Southpark and take a heavy stance. So letting Riot know that you, me, or anyone else who watches the news is appalled by the situation doesn't change what they can do. Riot is a video game company. Not a political soapbox.
gizmo666 (EUW)
: The Human Right to Free Speech as it concerns Hong Kong Protestors.
Political discussions were disallowed before this latest Chinese government situation. So it's not like political topics are disallowed because of the latest news. Political topics are disallowed because it almost assuredly turns into insulting bickering (and often worse than just bickering) with absolutely no constructive purpose.
: 50% of my last 20 games have either been a Remake or a 4 v 5
Do you think if Riot banned less people for poor behavior these 4v5's and remakes would just suddenly not happen? I'm also pretty skeptical that you're having 4v5s + remakes in such frequency. It's obviously not on the account you're posting on so which account is this happening? Edit: Besides, a remake is the preferable situation compared to a 4v5. Would you prefer to be forced to play out the 4v5? Because that's the only real choice.
Aden9 (NA)
: Reporting Abuse and Run
Support ticket is the only way to report people outside of the in-client method as far as I know. But as others have pointed out, private coms are a opt-in exchange. Support is less likely to do anything unless the harassment was **really** bad. But it has happened before. In the future, don't give trolls the second chance. Don't accept the friend invite.
: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6Am6oAiU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T11:03:57.109+0000) > > I will reply whenever I goddamn please, just as you'll spam PB every 3 days about your lost matches. How about you stop upvoting yourself with multiple accounts and using those same accounts to downvote everyone you disagree with?
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6Am6oAiU,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T14:32:48.789+0000) > > How about you stop upvoting yourself with multiple accounts and using those same accounts to downvote everyone you disagree with? It's not unusual in a argument for the same people that agree with one side of the argument to disagree with the other side of the argument. This holds doubly true when the "argument" is just a personal attack.
: Riot uses patterned RNG.
Distributed random numbers are used for things like crits, proc chances, etc. This is done to avoid getting shit on by RNG. If you don't crit with a shot while having crit chance, your crit chance will (invisibly) go up. The first shot you make after each crit tends to have a much lower chance to crit than displayed. The idea is to distribute the crits so you don't go through long dry spells or lucky streaks as often, but make 20% crits = 1/5 shots more consistently than random chance has any right to be. This kind of random number tweaking is good for the game. No one likes getting killed because someone with 5% critical strike wins the lottery and crits you three times in a row. But there is no evidence that such a distribution method is used for anything that relies on information across several matches. That's far more effort than it's worth.
: Someone being toxic reports me for being toxic and i get banned
> For real Riot, you guys will actually ban someone who spends $100 in a month on your game for being aggro in chat? The amount of money you spent does not and should not place you above the rules. >It's so easy to mute. It's also extremely easy to not misuse the chat. The mute feature doesn't absolve you over your responsibility over your behavior. >Some kid starts flaming me and I say something back so I get banned? That makes a lot of sense Riot. The saying, "Two wrong don't make a right" comes to mind. >I can't wait for Halo and console to take back over the E-Sports market. Everyone agrees league is going to shit, I can't wait for the next big train to put you guys in the dirt. Eventually League will die as any game will die. But it wont be because of a policy that they've held for many years. >Hell I can't wait to do it myself when i grow up and have my own game company. I will literally destroy you riot, I promise you. I will destroy you, I'm going make the best game in the world, offer a billion dollar prize pool, and everyone around the world playing league will hop on the bandwagon trying to go pro in my game instead of this trash game. You guys suck eggs and I can't wait to put you 6 ft under. I can't take this seriously at this point.
: You should be allowed to surrender at all moments of the game in a 4v5 situation
How long are we talking between the disconnect and allowing people to leave? Because it wouldn't really be fair to people who had a momentary internet disconnect and come back within a couple of min if they eat a leave simply because all 4 other members of the team jump on the opportunity to bail.
: Skins on diff accounts
Only if the receiving account inherit the punishment standing/rank of the worst of the two so the player doesn't start abusing the transfer system to avoid punishment or claim the higher rank. Meaning, if account A (had a 14 day ban) is moving skins to account B (no punishment), account B should be considered to have served a 14-day ban as far as punishment ladder goes.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Fp0WlX0g,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-08T22:30:33.876+0000) > > Basically, Riot is Communist China. They want to censor you, instead of letting freedom of speech be present. They'd rather punish you for speaking your mind than making the maybe 1 person who's actually offended in chat use the mute button. A bar can throw you out for being rude to other customers. Any establishment can actually. If you don't like those rules then you're free to not go to the establishments.
: honestly ide prefer someone to call me a כוסk and move on than i would have them leave the game and make it a 4v5 or worse just like follow the jungler around and steal camps or something like that.. language i can take, wasting 20-50 minutes of my life over and over and over on people giving up and just making the game unplayable just kills league
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Fp0WlX0g,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-08T22:04:39.643+0000) > > honestly ide prefer someone to call me a %%%% and move on than i would have them leave the game and make it a 4v5 or worse just like follow the jungler around and steal camps or something like that.. language i can take, wasting 20-50 minutes of my life over and over and over on people giving up and just making the game unplayable just kills league But that's not a choice that's ever given, so it really doesn't matter which one a person prefers. You can't tell a person whom already left the game, "Come back and verbally abuse me instead of leaving the team to a 4v5." and expect it to happen. How punishable something is dependent on how malicious the action was and how provable is the maliciousness. Not just how unenjoyable it was for the other players in the game. For example, both feeding and intentionally feeding can ruin your game. But only intentionally feeding is punishable and it's only caught when the intent is beyond reasonable doubt so as to avoid falsely punishing someone.
: Punishment for being toxic in chat
The punishment system is not zero-sum. Meaning, just because one person was breaking the rules doesn't mean that the system will ignore them just because a different person was breaking the rules. For you to receive a permanent ban for chat related behavior you would need to have received at least one punishment at minimum (and it was an escalated punishment) or typically several chat restrictions then a 14-day ban. The permanent ban isn't for this one individual case of poor behavior, but for continuing poor behavior despite being punished several times. The 14-day ban prior to the permanent ban makes it pretty clear that the next punishment could be a permanent one. Though if you haven't received a 14-day ban prior to this one then it would be worth it to contact support and see if something went wrong. The number of hours you've played nor the amount of money you spent gives you any special consideration when it comes to whether or not your account deserves the punishment. Lastly, this is the boards. The best people here can do is explain your situation and give their opinion. No one here can directly access your logs so you'll have to provide those yourself if you want people to give an opinion on those specifically.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zea097P5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:13:38.208+0000) > > Visiting the forums and actively participating in it with other people seems to be all that's needed to disprove your assumption that the forums are dead. > > If it were dead you wouldn't be talking with so many people nor would you be here. If you click the "Boards Home" and sort under "New" you can see that there are threads created quite frequently (>50 threads in the past 5 hours). If you sort under "Recent" you can see that people reply and discuss in threads pretty frequently as well. > > And again, if you didn't want people to point out an inaccuracy of the claim **then don't make the claim**. Btw, who are your 2 friends upvoting your posts? or is it rather the 2 people who hates and follows me around supporting anyone that isnt me? :P
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zea097P5,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:29:38.530+0000) > > Btw, who are your 2 friends upvoting your posts? or is it rather the 2 people who hates and follows me around supporting anyone that isnt me? :P Have you considered that other people unrelated to me just disagrees with you? I guess that's my cue to end the conversation. It doesn't sound like the discussion will lead to anything productive if you believe that there is a conspiracy to disagree with you.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zea097P5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:13:38.208+0000) > > Visiting the forums and actively participating in it with other people seems to be all that's needed to disprove your assumption that the forums are dead. > > If it were dead you wouldn't be talking with so many people nor would you be here. If you click the "Boards Home" and sort under "New" you can see that there are threads created quite frequently (>50 threads in the past 5 hours). If you sort under "Recent" you can see that people reply and discuss in threads pretty frequently as well. > > And again, if you didn't want people to point out an inaccuracy of the claim **then don't make the claim**. No because that is not my definition of dead. "so many people "there have been like 10 different people, its not that many. I post same stuff on twitter and I get 10 times the action <- 50 threads in the past hour? And I made 5 of those... so about 45 threads per 5 hours. thats 9 threads each hour... its not that many, There were more actions in my old counter-strike fourm section , and we only had 12 servers with ~240 players all the time. And about these 45 threads, what are they about and are they all created by unique people or by the same person? Its funny... cause when I pointed out inaccuracy it was removed <- And what is the problem with what claim?
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zea097P5,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:29:03.931+0000) > > No because that is not my definition of dead. > > "so many people "there have been like 10 different people, its not that many. I post same stuff on twitter and I get 10 times the action <- You commented in a low traffic area of the boards and still had 10 different people talking with you. Sounds like you have some pretty harsh standards for "dead" if to qualify is to be less popular than twitter. If you feel like the boards are dead, why are you still here? > 50 threads in the past hour? And I made 5 of those... so about 45 threads per 5 hours. thats 9 threads each hour... its not that many, There were more actions in my old counter-strike fourm section , and we only had 12 servers with ~240 players all the time. \>50 The first page shows 50 and it was 3 hours old at the oldest. If you want you're free to go back to the counter-strike forums, there is nothing keeping you here other than you. > And about these 45 threads, what are they about and are they all created by unique people or by the same person? You're free to look. > Its funny... cause when I pointed out inaccuracy it was removed <- And what is the problem with what claim? You claimed, "I come back to these boards about once a year to see if there is any development.". As pointed out, you comment far more frequently than once a year so your claim can't be anything other than a lie in an attempt to support your opinion that the boards are dead.
: Stop Lying Riot. You Buff/Rework Champions When a Skin is Released
High Noon Ashe, Darius, and Hecarim are coming out in a couple of days but I don't see a single mention of them in the balance changes.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zea097P5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:04:02.451+0000) > > Given I directly commented on a claim that you included in your post I feel like I'm still within the topic bounds. If you didn't want people to point out the inaccuracy of the claim then don't make the claim. Okey, so you are on topic? How are you on topic? This thread is about these forums being dead... you talking about my posts. <- Explain how that is on topic, thank you for your cooperation trying to help me understand.
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zea097P5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:08:05.120+0000) > > Okey, so you are on topic? How are you on topic? > This thread is about these forums being dead... you talking about my posts. <- Explain how that is on topic, thank you for your cooperation trying to help me understand. Visiting the forums and actively participating in it with other people seems to be all that's needed to disprove your assumption that the forums are dead. If it were dead you wouldn't be talking with so many people nor would you be here. If you click the "Boards Home" and sort under "New" you can see that there are threads created quite frequently (>50 threads in the past 5 hours). If you sort under "Recent" you can see that people reply and discuss in threads pretty frequently as well. And again, if you didn't want people to point out an inaccuracy of the claim **then don't make the claim**.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zea097P5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T18:59:43.844+0000) > > You have a lot of posts in the past few months for someone who only comes by once a year. are you on topic? and no Im not trying to harass you by asking that question.
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zea097P5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:01:47.582+0000) > > are you on topic? and no Im not trying to harass you by asking that question. Given I directly commented on a claim that you included in your post I feel like I'm still within the topic bounds. If you didn't want people to point out the inaccuracy of the claim then don't make the claim.
: Boards are dead?
You have a lot of posts in the past few months for someone who only comes by once a year.
: The issue with an algorithm running the report system
Your one report is as effective as 9 people reporting someone. Asking other people to report is unnecessary. The only thing the system cares about is if someone was reported in a game, not how many times they're reported in that game.
: Unpopluar opinion Remove ff
Knowing that you couldn't surrender and end the game early would embolden some trolls as well as some opponents that want to revel in a overwhelming advantage. Trolls would be able to maximize the amount of time they troll your game. Opponents can spend as much time as possible rubbing salt in the wound knowing that they have full control over when the game ends if they have enough of an advantage.
Exibir mais

AeroWaffle

Nível 48 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão