: Plus the buff is quite small. I prefer Kayn when he under preforms if anything. It makes him more of a skill champion that all depends on the player. I would even be fine with a nerf to shadow assassin or Darkin.
> [{quoted}](name=TheTrollingMeme,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=cohrohhT,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-22T18:38:49.403+0000) > > Plus the buff is quite small. I prefer Kayn when he under preforms if anything. It makes him more of a skill champion that all depends on the player. I would even be fine with a nerf to shadow assassin or Darkin. Gaining extra 30? Base damage is pretty big lol. Since it hits twice
: You have the AUDACITY to comment that Kayn is not balanced? I get it that different champions can lead to different decisions but surely you’ve got it all wrong. The moment Kayn enters a wall there’s a portal that lets you know he’s in there, compared to other junglers like Vi who can dash right out of a bush.
> [{quoted}](name=TheTrollingMeme,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=cohrohhT,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T18:36:52.896+0000) > > You have the AUDACITY to comment that Kayn is not balanced? I get it that different champions can lead to different decisions but surely you’ve got it all wrong. The moment Kayn enters a wall there’s a portal that lets you know he’s in there, compared to other junglers like Vi who can dash right out of a bush. Im not saying he is not balanced, I am saying there are many other balanced champs out there who is weaker than Kayn but Kayn gets the buff.
: Another note: He’s one of leagues most balanced champions. I’d hate to see him ridiculously buffed like Garen or Fiora for no reason. He is a champion with a “do or die” play style. Call me stupid, but I prefer him underperforming in beginning and middle of games. That’s how it should be for a champion that can set up advanced plays, fast, and sufficient ganks.
Then how is buffing him at all phases fine? I find Kayn stronger than other "balanced" champs, but Riot is buffing him for 0 reasons. Might as well make ahri's W do damage again if riot just feels like buffing some champs.
: Preseason: Rise of the Elements on PBE!
: Preseason: Rise of the Elements on PBE!
: Preseason: Rise of the Elements on PBE!
Ap assassin items? The cloud drake now makes it into a very boring effect sadly. Wanted the spear of shojin kind of effect, but have it available for all champs and not just ad champs. And what, ms boost after ultimate? Seems like a very boring safety buff, i really dislike it. An effect that only works after an ultimate feels way less powerful than any other souls. It only works well for engage champs like Vlad, so even more vlad buffs, great. And signed, and etc. Only champs who benefited from the rune that gave 100 ms bonus will benefit from this. Not sure how it is interesting No Glacial Augment changes? Can it be removed so that Ahri can get her buffs and nerfs reverted?
Kazekiba (NA)
: ADC is garbage anyway Instead of nerfing them, buff everyone else except Tris. Once Lulu gets buffs though, ADC in general is going to be a much better role especially with Senna release the following patch
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:35:10.993+0000) > > ADC is garbage anyway > Instead of nerfing them, buff everyone else except Tris. > > Once Lulu gets buffs though, ADC in general is going to be a much better role especially with Senna release the following patch So many mages are way worse than adcs, so they need buffs too i guess
EATARI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u1d6aZVw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-19T20:50:59.799+0000) > > Huh? What stuff? All I've got is a ward skin, emote, and icon. > > Am I missing something? Yes. That’s the day 1 reward. There’s 10 days of rewards, including 6300 BE, 2000 OE, an event exclusive Annie skin, one permanent legendary skin, 4 regular skin shards and more.
> [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u1d6aZVw,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:29:12.908+0000) > > Yes. That’s the day 1 reward. There’s 10 days of rewards, including 6300 BE, 2000 OE, an event exclusive Annie skin, one legendary skin shard, 4 regular skin shards and more. Is the legendary skin shard the same orb with 4 regular shards too?
: There's plenty of new terrain for a roaming midlaner to deal with {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} All jabs aside, I think the exp change is gonna be more significant than you think, and there are some decent lethality changes as well - Primarily a midlane meta.
> [{quoted}](name=DaSmartezt,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=5VAbPOzR,comment-id=00440000,timestamp=2019-10-16T03:38:09.514+0000) > > There's plenty of new terrain for a roaming midlaner to deal with {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > All jabs aside, I think the exp change is gonna be more significant than you think, and there are some decent lethality changes as well - Primarily a midlane meta. It will stay jungler meta. Midlaner roaming from new angles, and exp is good for midlane, but that is only for roaming midlaner, assassins. So midlane meta will stay assassin meta z.z
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 18
Anything for ap assassin itemization?
Meddler (NA)
: We'll see how they're doing with alternate build paths and preseason changes then figure out whether to do anything. When we've buffed champs in the past because we've removed an item they use it's often lead to overbuffing as other build paths proved to be nearly as strong (e.g. Deathfire Grasp removal and preemptive Ahri buffs).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=yAQGW1k0,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:35:10.498+0000) > > We'll see how they're doing with alternate build paths and preseason changes then figure out whether to do anything. When we've buffed champs in the past because we've removed an item they use it's often lead to overbuffing as other build paths proved to be nearly as strong (e.g. Deathfire Grasp removal and preemptive Ahri buffs). Ahri "buffs" it is what ruined ahri. It was not even a buff, it was changing ahri from an assassin to a kite mage, which nobody asked for. You ruined Ahri by that change. All you guys could have done was to boost her amp damage(like giving extra % damage amp per lvl from flat 20%) or what not, and ahri would NOT have been overbuffed, or strong. So dumb seeing you comment this like as if you forgot what u guys did to ahri(I will never forget). You removed dfg, made ahri into a kite mage with MORE DAMAGE, with more safety. Then GUTTED HER DAMAGE COMPLETELY. (her W is no longer an ability today) Now you act like, she was too strong when removing dfg and we "buffed" her. Well, NO DUH, YOU MADE HER INTENTIONALLY WAAAY SAFER THAN BEFORE WITH MORE DAMAGE ON HER ABILITY. Now you act like this, so hypocritical. Dang. Stop acting like the changes were "unpredictable." You guys knew this will happen. How else can you explain the disgustingly HUGEEEEE NERF TO HER W AND R RANGE? AND NOT BRING IT BACK IN SEASON 8 REWORK? Clearly, you guys WANTED to nerf her W and R range and wanted an excuse, good job you guys did it, only fools will get fooled by your scheme(sadly majority cant see this through, and you guys abuse that). Hopefully people will realize this, or you guys fix her kit. That is all I want. Current Ahri cant even 100-0 anymore, very rarely can it happen. Meaning her Q ms time is WAAY better than the current Ahri by far. If we asked for more damage, we meant we want damage to gurantee 100-0 when we land charm. Not extra damage to not still be enough to kill. You guys know what we want, but intentionally choose not. So evil.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 18
Any plans to solidify ahri as either a burst mage or assassin?
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
So no midlane change other than exp? Boring. Pretty disappointed. Wanted to see glacial removed, or some midlane runes changed up like electro, comet, and aery. None of that changing, no new terrain, nothing new. No new ap mage assassin items, no nothing. Extremely disappointed.
: Its harder to display a legitimate outplay these days
Riot nerfed outplaying mechanics a ton so many champs can no longer outplay. Those who can is prob still broken.
: Playing front line champions no longer feels fun
You only feel like you have impact if your an adc or some broken bruiser who can face tank everything and kill almost everyone.
Meddler (NA)
: I feel they've made her more balanceable, though at the expense of playstyle changes that still leave some Taliyah players, or former Taliyah players, disappointed with her. I think that's better than her persisting in a non balanceable state and just being kept extremely weak for most players. It's not an example of an ideal solution though certainly.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=OzpQtsiV,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-10-11T16:27:42.538+0000) > > I feel they've made her more balanceable, though at the expense of playstyle changes that still leave some Taliyah players, or former Taliyah players, disappointed with her. I think that's better than her persisting in a non balanceable state and just being kept extremely weak for most players. It's not an example of an ideal solution though certainly. What about ahri rework of season 8? I personally dislike it a lot. We wanted more damage and lose safety, but instead we get safety through different means. Is it possible to remove all of that safety from her kit and actually make her be like a playmaking champ, the way she was before season5? Thanks!
SpartanSC (EUW)
: How work Ahri nos is disgusting,a Mage/assasins which is played like a support in midlane
> [{quoted}](name=SpartanSC,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=OzpQtsiV,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-10-11T16:11:45.077+0000) > > How work Ahri nos is disgusting,a Mage/assasins which is played like a support in midlane Really hope support ahri is removed. She is not meant to play like one, but balanced around it...
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 11
I really hope Ahri will get a new W and become a true mage with great AOE damage as well. The current Ahri lacks just way too much damage :( really hope she becomes like Ori, Syndra, Lux, who has amazing carry potential due to AOE damage while also having amazing single target damage. Really hope to see season 4 Ahri back. Current Ahri is the worst version of every other versions of Ahri. I really really hate this one the most. Even season 5 Ahri was better than this. This Ahri is just super weak, her damage is so low compared to other mages, other midlaners. She is weak early, weak late, and average mid. Other mages are strong early, strong mid, and broken late. Not sure why Ahri is the only exception to be weak in almost the whole game. :( really hope she will get fixed. Ricklessabandon really did ruin her sooo hard right before he left. Really sad.
: SAVE THE DATE: Celebrate 10 Years With Us on 10/15
Hopefully Ahri will get a real rework. Hopefully to reduce/remove her safety and "getting carried" nature of her current kit which was supposed to have been removed by season 8 rework.
: This game isnt too snowbally, we just need more health
So gutting Ahri already when she is already bad.
ƒrostγ (EUNE)
: Meddler, I have some questions about those {{champion:127}} changes on the PBE. Have you thought about shifting some of those ap ratios you want to add to her W and passive to her Q instead? With the cooldown increased, i think there is room to add some power to it. Right now it feels terrible to use it since not only it has an infinitely long cd early, but it also deals no damage as well. Not to mention the fact that her burst combo ( Q+R+W+Q) is impossible to use without 30% CDR now.
> [{quoted}](name=ƒrostγ,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=AUIZ7EtJ,comment-id=0036,timestamp=2019-10-04T18:53:17.470+0000) > > Meddler, I have some questions about those {{champion:127}} changes on the PBE. > Have you thought about shifting some of those ap ratios you want to add to her W and passive to her Q instead? With the cooldown increased, i think there is room to add some power to it. Right now it feels terrible to use it since not only it has an infinitely long cd early, but it also deals no damage as well. Not to mention the fact that her burst combo ( Q+R+W+Q) is impossible to use without 30% CDR now. Lissandra imo is pretty strong right now. Her buffs right now will probably make her broken .
: > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=AUIZ7EtJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-04T16:21:51.000+0000) > > No immediate plans at least for Trist. > > First thing for preseason will be a dev blog talking about some gameplay goals. Tentative date for that from memory is next Friday. You guys allowed mages to be flexed bot. It's only fair that Trist and other ADCs be allowed to flex to other lanes.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=AUIZ7EtJ,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-04T19:17:00.203+0000) > > You guys allowed mages to be flexed bot. It's only fair that Trist and other ADCs be allowed to flex to other lanes. Trist is picked in midlane in pro. What are you even saying. Midlane has A TON of champs as well, so saying very little number of champs from mid can be played bot is pretty unfair.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 4
: > [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-04T05:50:43.656+0000) > > If u have problems playing against Ahri it's time to use mouse and dodge skill shots {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} > > Because I have zero problems playing against Ahri besides that she always using ult to escape from death (safety), but if I play perfectly and CC'ing her right direction pretty much Ahri is done. Ahri is a frustratingly designed champ. She has innate sustain, mana costs arent' super high thanks to manaflow/bluebook, she has long range and wide hitboxes, triple-dash ult that has a not too long cd, and her only source of cc, a charm of all things, also increases all damage she does to the target she hits with it's morgana-q-esque hitbox. Oh, and her q hits twice, with the second proc being true damage. And goes through minions without damage dropoff, so standing behind minions she will heal more *and hit you*, whereas standing off to the side and you are now open to charming. BUT WAIT, THERES MORE: Any other champs mere presence makes it 10x easier to hit you with her charm, which at that point is a death sentence, and since most junglers have some form of cc or slow, a single gank will put you behind. In the midlane. The most accessible lane. But wait, if your jungler comes, you have to a) hope that's not warded, b) hope that you can land some form of cc, or they can, before she dashes out, c) hope that the two of you have enough damage to kill her within that cc time, d) stay outside of turret range or eat a charm, and this is all while hoping that you are ranged and not melee, otherwise you're getting double harassed all game. She has been S/God tier for so long on so many sites, for being as safe as she is, that quite frankly she does need a nerf. There's a reason up until this season riot played with her numbers so much and kept trying different types of damage empowerment on her charm, because she is either entirely useless as a sustain/push--bot, or she is nuking people with 3 get-out-of-jail-free cards, which can be partially used to chase down then escape if she wants. Once upon a time it took deathfire grasp for her to be able to onecombo people, which meant she had to charm-dash-dfg-w-q-r-r, unless ridiculously fed, or if she got them from a bush it was dfg first. That item went away, they added damage-ramp to her charm, then almost immediately took it away because "hey she does way too well for almost drawback". None of this is even factoring when she abuses glacial, same as neeks. She may not be Riven/Kai/jax levels of needing tuned, but she definitely isn't be a pretentious douche level of not strong that you seem to imply. You also say just use your mouse, when matchmaking is evenly matched (hue), the opponents prediction should match your ability to dodge, and that doesnt even get into better positioning/pressure and whatnot. The same reason that fiddles fear was lowered drastically alongside a shitload of other easy cc (AHRI'S CHARM WAS ONE OF THEM) was that it was *too* punishing for how easy it was to land, same as nid's spear damage, and the reason that people are outraged over zoe's q. Actually, looking at your match history it makes sense why you say you have no problem playing against her. You play Lee mainly in the jungle, you don't deal with her unless you have to, and I didn't even see a single enemy one in your match history, and honestly Lee is rarely the enemy worth charming unless he's in my face. Although you landing a q is a garen-teed charm if you decide to use it.
> [{quoted}](name=BackdoorPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-04T08:05:02.832+0000) > > Ahri is a frustratingly designed champ. She has innate sustain, mana costs arent' super high thanks to manaflow/bluebook, she has long range and wide hitboxes, triple-dash ult that has a not too long cd, and her only source of cc, a charm of all things, also increases all damage she does to the target she hits with it's morgana-q-esque hitbox. Oh, and her q hits twice, with the second proc being true damage. And goes through minions without damage dropoff, so standing behind minions she will heal more *and hit you*, whereas standing off to the side and you are now open to charming. > > BUT WAIT, THERES MORE: > Any other champs mere presence makes it 10x easier to hit you with her charm, which at that point is a death sentence, and since most junglers have some form of cc or slow, a single gank will put you behind. In the midlane. The most accessible lane. But wait, if your jungler comes, you have to a) hope that's not warded, b) hope that you can land some form of cc, or they can, before she dashes out, c) hope that the two of you have enough damage to kill her within that cc time, d) stay outside of turret range or eat a charm, and this is all while hoping that you are ranged and not melee, otherwise you're getting double harassed all game. > > She has been S/God tier for so long on so many sites, for being as safe as she is, that quite frankly she does need a nerf. There's a reason up until this season riot played with her numbers so much and kept trying different types of damage empowerment on her charm, because she is either entirely useless as a sustain/push--bot, or she is nuking people with 3 get-out-of-jail-free cards, which can be partially used to chase down then escape if she wants. Once upon a time it took deathfire grasp for her to be able to onecombo people, which meant she had to charm-dash-dfg-w-q-r-r, unless ridiculously fed, or if she got them from a bush it was dfg first. That item went away, they added damage-ramp to her charm, then almost immediately took it away because "hey she does way too well for almost drawback". None of this is even factoring when she abuses glacial, same as neeks. > > She may not be Riven/Kai/jax levels of needing tuned, but she definitely isn't be a pretentious douche level of not strong that you seem to imply. You also say just use your mouse, when matchmaking is evenly matched (hue), the opponents prediction should match your ability to dodge, and that doesnt even get into better positioning/pressure and whatnot. The same reason that fiddles fear was lowered drastically alongside a shitload of other easy cc (AHRI'S CHARM WAS ONE OF THEM) was that it was *too* punishing for how easy it was to land, same as nid's spear damage, and the reason that people are outraged over zoe's q. > > Actually, looking at your match history it makes sense why you say you have no problem playing against her. You play Lee mainly in the jungle, you don't deal with her unless you have to, and I didn't even see a single enemy one in your match history, and honestly Lee is rarely the enemy worth charming unless he's in my face. Although you landing a q is a garen-teed charm if you decide to use it. Ahri is S tier in multiple sites because she has high playrate and above average winrate. And good enough banrate too(like 6%). The bans are mostly done because she is popular not because she is strong.
: I love how Meta and balance changes is forcing us to forgot about undercover over powered champions
Not sure why you include Ahri when she is literally garbage. Look at Veigar, Qiyana, Ekko, Twisted Fate, but you look at Ahri? Seriously? She is trash at highelo.
: There needs to be extreme setbacks for winning teams that don't know how to end a game.
> There needs to be something that literally punishes teams for not being able to end games when they should. Losing I guess?
: > [{quoted}](name=PainTrainMrKayn,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VhNA9WVA,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-02T21:22:34.891+0000) > > If you could bring a League champion to life, which champion would that be ? And why ? :D Neeko cause cats :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VhNA9WVA,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T00:47:16.662+0000) > > Neeko cause cats :) Isnt Neeko a lizard
CLG ear (NA)
: You and your clone are confronted by a loved one with a gun. How do you prove you aren't the clone?
Saying, "I am not a clone" see their reaction. Most people will have an indicator for when they are lieing, then that one is the clone.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's the easiest role to learn how to farm on?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=th7AwXB5,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-09-30T19:21:56.326+0000) Shame PROJECT is human only(WW is officially the only exception because he's not really a wolf, just a man in a mech) and for champions with significant weapons(as in guns, swords, ect). Magic isn't a weapon. She would be a Program skin.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=th7AwXB5,comment-id=001e0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T19:42:14.239+0000) > > Shame PROJECT is human only(WW is officially the only exception because he's not really a wolf, just a man in a mech) and for champions with significant weapons(as in guns, swords, ect). Magic isn't a weapon. > She would be a Program skin. Ahri is a human from different perspective lol. She is not like completely animal, much closer to a human than animal. It is only a hope lol. Might might come. There are some amazing splashes for that kind of skin. Program skins look ugly imo. Hopefully she wony ever get program.
: What skin lines would fit your main amazingly that you know Riot won't do?
Project Ahri. She can def work. She carries a magical ball on her hand as weapon 24/7.
: yeah I forgot the W gutt, god {{champion:555}} forbid {{champion:111}} a support (ex midlaner) is viable.. or even able to waveclear mid, also btw we cant let her go mid because she did well against {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:103}} and thats not allowed.
> [{quoted}](name=IUsedToPlayJinx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p8gqm5FU,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T16:32:21.463+0000) > > yeah I forgot the W gutt, god {{champion:555}} forbid {{champion:111}} a support (ex midlaner) is viable.. or even able to waveclear mid, also btw we cant let her go mid because she did well against {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:103}} and thats not allowed. She cant go mid because all she did was use W to waveclear and backoff. She was a definition of super boring midlaner to face against and made most lanes into farm lanes. How exactly is that fine?
: Ranked Has gotten out of control
Shoulda not played ranked after losing so much in gold.
: How do you built pure tank and still die in 2seconds
If tanks didnt have so much damage as well, I woulda agreed with you.
: Not getting all the hate on Ori, even when she was very strong she was a nice laner to be up against. She had ever clear weaknesses and her damage ability combo is very dodgeable. She can wombo well, and that's nice, and that buff to her R will help - but her same weakness to assassins remains untouched. Play fizz or talon into her, like clockwork she will either get no cs or give you 300g as kill at level 3/2 respectively.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Konova,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgjoJjNN,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-09-26T10:05:45.324+0000) > > Not getting all the hate on Ori, even when she was very strong she was a nice laner to be up against. She had ever clear weaknesses and her damage ability combo is very dodgeable. She can wombo well, and that's nice, and that buff to her R will help - but her same weakness to assassins remains untouched. Play fizz or talon into her, like clockwork she will either get no cs or give you 300g as kill at level 3/2 respectively. What is Orianna's weakness?
: Ori isn't even played, period. No one picks her and she isn't doing well among those that do. Why should she NOT get buffed? You guys don't know a single lick about "balance" but complain about it so fucking much. A champion isn't "balanced" when they're "garbage".
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=26e281Jt,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-26T03:34:42.576+0000) > > Ori isn't even played, period. No one picks her and she isn't doing well among those that do. Why should she NOT get buffed? > > You guys don't know a single lick about "balance" but complain about it so fucking much. A champion isn't "balanced" when they're "garbage". What makes her garbage?
Adder (OCE)
: Ashe voice-over update
Ashe's current voice is better imo. This sounds like, trying too hard to sound tough.
Adder (OCE)
: Ashe voice-over update
I want to ask, why didnt Ahri get the same treatment?(new vo)
Saezio (EUNE)
: Sejuani has 44% winrate in master+ games. I doubt she is anywhere near A tier.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Hluxwui,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-09-25T03:35:29.172+0000) > > Sejuani has 44% winrate in master+ games. I doubt she is anywhere near A tier. In highelo prob still A tier. Or even S lol Edit: If she was not even A tier she wont be so powerful in competitive.
: I hope Riot learns something from this season
Most/many champs broken in competitive is also broken in highest elo though. Like diamond 2 +. So, either Riot has to gut the skillcap of champ significantly, or player base needs to git gud.
: Just googled if yas had been played in worlds to see if I missed it. Not only am I happy to see he has seen worlds play, but this comment gave me quite the laugh.
> [{quoted}](name=HasAKey Blade,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=aNZ5x38w,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-23T22:22:31.144+0000) > > Just googled if yas had been played in worlds to see if I missed it. Not only am I happy to see he has seen worlds play, but this comment gave me quite the laugh. 2 yrs ago comment, sadly Ahri will probably not be picked this world.
: optimal use of ahri's ulti
Manxxom (NA)
: Open adc: *Exists* Enemy support with grab:
Unless adc is Ez, lucian, Sivir, Vayne, xayah, etc. Adcs are not really immobile bunch. Imo squishy supports are free kills with grab sups.
: So Zoe is...
Most champs shouldnt feel fun to play against. If they are, then there is a problem with the champ.
Rod2g (NA)
: Glacial is absolutely ridiculous
Isnt glacial really hard to build due to having almost no dps champs accept ashe for the build? They also have no cost 1 champs so makes it hard to prepare for them. So id think the tradeoff for a broken lategame is alright.
: can we have events in collaboration with RiotGames and other brands ?
Having a collab with Avengers for example and making avenger skins will be cool! Something like... uhh... Hulk being Malphite? Lol
Barso55 (NA)
: Vayne is absolute bullshit
Vayne is a type of champ that no matter how hard you beat her in lane, she will be doing A LOT of damage just because of her true damage %. Which is pretty dumb.
: Then get a duo yourself. If you can't climb higher on your own you're most likely not gonna climb higher with someone in a similar position and rank as you.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wwXAE70s,comment-id=000100000001000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T11:32:46.742+0000) > > Then get a duo yourself. If you can't climb higher on your own you're most likely not gonna climb higher with someone in a similar position and rank as you. Lol, many people climb extremely fast by finding a good duo. Many smurfs as well do this. "Most likely" lol. Nope.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wwXAE70s,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-17T12:32:05.002+0000) > > But they really don't. I've beaten plenty of duos as a solo. They're just blaming the quality of games being on duos because that's all they have to complain about. If this change ever goes through it's not going to suddenly make players play better or get smarter, and it sure as hell won't fix what happened at the start of this season.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wwXAE70s,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-17T12:39:14.926+0000) > > They're just blaming the quality of games being on duos because that's all they have to complain about. > > If this change ever goes through it's not going to suddenly make players play better or get smarter, and it sure as hell won't fix what happened at the start of this season. Duos makes it pretty unfair. Like, I climb so much faster with a good duo then stay with 4 other random members. Which is pretty unfair.
: Discussion Thread About Riot's Envisioned Future (Please Join To Give Your Opinion)
Bring back one champ carrying potential. We are way too reliant on team atm, and if your team d.c or plays horribly, you still lose if the enemy team are all decent(even when you are amazingly good).
Exibir mais

Ahris

Nível 248 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão