: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pAeovjpH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-16T06:14:42.545+0000) > > Skin shards can stack. > > What's dumb is Ultimate skins and Gemstone skins auto unlock. But if you already have the skin they give you a skin permanent. (which redeems for half the OE cost of the skin) > > https://gyazo.com/7527ff773592be7d32d0baa3365fafd2.png How the fuck do you have eight of those.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pAeovjpH,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2020-01-16T06:36:13.922+0000) > > How the fuck do you have eight of those. I'm not sure, but it's the skin shard I have the most of. Maybe it's the most common ultimate skin so when you roll ultimate skins you get lux the most.
: Just unlocked a skin shard I already had.
Skin shards can stack. What's dumb is Ultimate skins and Gemstone skins auto unlock. But if you already have the skin they give you a skin permanent. (which redeems for half the OE cost of the skin) https://gyazo.com/7527ff773592be7d32d0baa3365fafd2.png
Adonon (NA)
: Do you think Riot will ever stop making new champions?
The problem is that the more champions riot adds. The harder it becomes for new players to get into the game. Riot won't outright remove champions, so we'll probably get more reworks as time goes on. This way the game can be refreshed without adding new champions to the game
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Gold was always the midpoint, fyi.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EeK8ntj8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-11T23:35:27.338+0000) > > Gold was always the midpoint, fyi. You're wrong. This was season 3 for example. https://www.nerfplz.com/2013/03/distribution-of-ranked-players-on-na.html Season 6 ended up being top 40% at gold. https://nelsonslog.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/league-of-legends-rank-distribution-over-time/ But the midpoint was only gold as of last season.
Comentários de Rioters
: Proof that the elo system affects your ranking depending on teammates more than depending on you
> [{quoted}](name=Garret Faulken,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hP7YMotp,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-10T09:17:49.128+0000) > > At least until skill levels stabilize as the population reduces significantly into diamond+. > > I peaked gold 2 last season, and it was towards the end of the season like 2 months ago. > > I didn't even know it was preseason right now, ive just been playing ranked to win like i normally do. But been seeing way too many trolls afks inters and generally bad players last few days. looked it up and it is preseason and this is apparently what ranked is like a this time. > > Just got my 'provisional placement' of iron 2, after peaking gold 2 just a couple of months ago, and bettering my game not becoming worse. > > Dropped 3 divisions just because people are afking trolling and generally not playing seriously. > > it is NOT me, and neither are the stupid client issues. Its all you Riot. Here's some math for you. If AFKers and Inters are making games into losses, and there are 4 slots on your team and 5 slots for them on the enemy team, then the enemy team is more likely to get these AFKers and inters. So that's not why you're going down in elo.
YaraOwO (NA)
: Cinematic team out here making everyone want to play the game.
Hard disagree. The cinematic reminded me that ezreal players are the biggest shitters in the game. Only focused on getting their tear. Literally run away from everything and expect other people to win lane for them. Will ult single minions.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RPw5MjnX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-01T09:38:43.080+0000) > > You do realize you're just listing facts that support what I said and don't contradict it right? > > Your MMR is plat 3, your LP is plat 2. LP moves based on MMR. > If your LP is higher than your MMR you gain less and lose more. > If your LP is lower than your MMR you gain more and lose less. > > Like maybe if it's easier if I explain it with numbers. > > Your LP is for example 1900, your MMR is 1800. The system gives you points based on whether you win or lose. If your LP is supposed to move towards your MMR, then do you expect to lose more points, or gain more points. > > The real fault in the system was that it was too nice to you and gave you plat 2 before your MMR was plat 2. You should not be plat 2 right now. With that logic that means if u win 7-8 in a row you shouldnt gain lp appropriate to your win streak, but if u lose 7-8 in a row you will lose LP appropriately to match ur downward spiral... I won my 7 in a row to gain my rank. i would hope my LP gains would follow my win streaks and not just my loss streaks. I know what your saying, im just saying its harder to GAIN LP difference than lose it. I guess its better to be a 47% win rate diamond player than a 53% win rate plat player for MMR... If anyone doesnt deserve a rank, its people who are grandfathered into it to only play the bare minimum so they dont lose rank.
> [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RPw5MjnX,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-01T10:03:46.237+0000) > > With that logic that means if u win 7-8 in a row you shouldnt gain lp appropriate to your win streak, This is exactly what happens. You are gaining more LP than you should and your MMR is being left behind. >but if u lose 7-8 in a row you will lose LP appropriately to match ur downward spiral... Yes again this is what happens. >i would hope my LP gains would follow my win streaks and not just my loss streaks. See here's the problem. The system is too nice to people. So it gives you more LP for win streaks than it should. But loss streaks mostly just normalize it. I > I know what your saying, im just saying its harder to GAIN LP difference than lose it. This is also untrue. At the start of every season, people are massively under their MMR. And this is when people gain like 35 and lose 12. And as you play more games, the system starts to break itself by being too nice. For example I didn't play a lot of flex games, so I still have my MMR above my LP. So I gain like 20-21 and lose like 16. > I guess its better to be a 47% win rate diamond player than a 53% win rate plat player for MMR... It's OK that you're upset. And if lashing out helps you feel better that's OK. Just keep in mind that for my winrate to be low and my LP to be high, it means my MMR has been pretty decent. > If anyone doesnt deserve a rank, its people who are grandfathered into it to only play the bare minimum so they dont lose rank. This is true for significant elos like grandmaster and challenger, where people decay super fast for not playing. But for meaningless elos (iron to diamond) you can easily play the bare minimum without losing skill.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RPw5MjnX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-01T09:13:19.228+0000) > > Hold up, right now you're in plat 2, playing at plat 3 MMR and you're upset that your LP gains are 2LP lower than your LP losses???? Because that's EXACTLY how the system is supposed to work. > > If you're at plat 3 MMR, and you have a 50% win rate, your LP SHOULD move towards plat 3. Which means down. > > LP is a mask on your MMR, and your LP should move towards your MMR. Riot made the system gentle on players by allowing their LP to exceed their MMR, if riot kept them strictly related you wouldn't even be plat 2 right now. Are you serious right now? I literally JUST hit plat 2, and yes, when i was plat 3 ALL MY GAMES WERE PLAT 3 AVERAGE... Being plat 2, 0 LP, i tend to play with plat 3 and 2 players... and the AVERAGE... is still PLAT 3... Rofl... 53% win rate(Which is higher than the AVERAGE player)... and 66% win rate with My jungle champ master yi. But thats not enough to gain more LP than lose i guess says you.
> [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RPw5MjnX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-01T09:29:40.568+0000) > > Are you serious right now? > > I literally JUST hit plat 2, and yes, when i was plat 3 ALL MY GAMES WERE PLAT 3 AVERAGE... > > Being plat 2, 0 LP, i tend to play with plat 3 and 2 players... and the AVERAGE... is still PLAT 3... > > Rofl... 53% win rate(Which is higher than the AVERAGE player)... and 66% win rate with My jungle champ master yi. > > But thats not enough to gain more LP than lose i guess says you. You do realize you're just listing facts that support what I said and don't contradict it right? Your MMR is plat 3, your LP is plat 2. LP moves based on MMR. If your LP is higher than your MMR you gain less and lose more. If your LP is lower than your MMR you gain more and lose less. Like maybe if it's easier if I explain it with numbers. Your LP is for example 1900, your MMR is 1800. The system gives you points based on whether you win or lose. If your LP is supposed to move towards your MMR, then do you expect to lose more points, or gain more points. The real fault in the system was that it was too nice to you and gave you plat 2 before your MMR was plat 2. You should not be plat 2 right now.
: Impossible to gain Higher LP again after you mess up once?
> All my games seem to have the plat 3 average, and i can only gain 17-18LP max... >While i can still lose 19-20LP for a loss. >What more do you have to do to get a chance of not going negative for 50/50 wins/losses. Hold up, right now you're in plat 2, playing at plat 3 MMR and you're upset that your LP gains are 2LP lower than your LP losses???? Because that's EXACTLY how the system is supposed to work. If you're at plat 3 MMR, and you have a 50% win rate, your LP SHOULD move towards plat 3. Which means down. LP is a mask on your MMR, and your LP should move towards your MMR. Riot made the system gentle on players by allowing their LP to exceed their MMR, if riot kept them strictly related you wouldn't even be plat 2 right now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EP37Ehj1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-01T05:39:15.548+0000) > > I see you have skyrim installed. So I'm entirely blaming that. > > Also if you push Alt + Print Screen it only captures the active window. I have an HP so I have to push the Fn key to printscreen instead of going into airplane mode, hitting alt+Fn makes it go into airplane mode O o "HP, because your life is not miserable enough!"
> [{quoted}](name=shunpo script,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EP37Ehj1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-01T05:42:05.647+0000) > > I have an HP so I have to push the Fn key to printscreen instead of going into airplane mode, hitting alt+Fn makes it go into airplane mode O o > > "HP, because your life is not miserable enough!" Try Alt FN Spacebar
Manxxom (NA)
: Laughing Fish is officially done from being a god of these boards.
Just a reminder that no one on GD liked Laughing Fish. We all thought he was annoying so he was shunned to memes and games, which made a lot of sense since that whole forum is also exceptionally annoying.
: Another day, another unexplained client bug!
I see you have skyrim installed. So I'm entirely blaming that. Also if you push Alt + Print Screen it only captures the active window.
Azashyn (EUW)
: LP gain is so fucked I need an explanation.
This is specifically a problem in diamond 1. Pretty much what's happening is that even though you've earned diamond 1, you don't have the MMR for it. If you want to fix your MMR you need to play like 50 games with a 50% win rate, and then your MMR should settle. Also this is a MUCH better improvement from like season 3/4. Back then the LP gains for Diamond 1 was LITERALLY 2-4. MMR gap between D1 and Master is bigger than the LP gap, and has always been.
: That's because old mods sometimes never checked threads, not because they were 'less heavy handed'. Blatant porn was up for days or months because it happened on page 2 and no moderators bothered to check, while people were permanently banned with no prior infractions and no warning for any reason (or even no reason; some people were perma banned for posting in a thread that was deleted, no matter what they did or posted).
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=siV06bWE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-31T08:20:55.020+0000) > > That's because old mods sometimes never checked threads, not because they were 'less heavy handed'. Blatant porn was up for days or months because it happened on page 2 and no moderators bothered to check, while people were permanently banned with no prior infractions and no warning for any reason (or even no reason; some people were perma banned for posting in a thread that was deleted, no matter what they did or posted). True but also the rules were explicitly different. What kind of online community bans dismissive comments? Even websites that baby their communities like neopets were filled with snark and dismissive comments. Also, condescension is also core to original GD. Diamond only, no backtalk.
Eybdoog (OCE)
: Worst Player LOSES
>If 4 players on Team A are evenly matched to 4 players on Team B, and the 5th on Team A is even slightly worse than the 5th on Team B, then Team B will win close to 100% of the games they play. First off. This isn't true at all. If teams are evenly matched teamcomp wins. Secondly, in your fantasy scenario... You're saying that the team that is worse loses 100% of the time, like that's a bad thing. > I'd be willing to bet my life's savings on it ($3k). Also this is a big yikes. And I'd easily take that bet. And I've already won since professional teams don't always get shutouts in best-of-series. (it's typically the same players in each game)
Nubrac (NA)
: Taking a Poll. Is Roaming Teemo Support Bannable?
Petition to move all of Nubrac's posts to the Rant section.
Cojó (EUNE)
: Problem with "SYSTEM ERROR"
https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002832247 Try this, Riot tech support is actually pretty decent.
FalconFury (EUNE)
: eternals
Everyone hated eternals. So riot needs to wait until they do something really amazing before they piss off everyone with eternals. They'll probably come out around the same time as the card game.
: Your rank is fucking infuriating(I mean it, SOLO is pure Hell)(i know im not level 30,)
~~Get good kid.~~ People play differently every game, I find it weird that you're assuming riot knows ahead of time who is going to ragequit and then puts them into your games.
: That's why flex, a group competitive rank, doesn't let 4 mans. Also if its normals what does it matter just try to have fun, did you try joining them in the wolf pit party?
> [{quoted}](name=JetCracker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yg5x3jnh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:31:42.275+0000) > > That's why flex, a group competitive rank, doesn't let 4 mans. Also if its normals what does it matter just try to have fun, did you try joining them in the wolf pit party? LMAO no. Flex doesn't allow 4 people groups because there should be very few solo players in flex queue and doing a 4-1 group would make matchmaking super annoying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7fqa4Als,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-29T21:37:22.634+0000) > > It's because you're compared to other Yuumi players, and since Yuumi is an easy champion you score isn't good enough. If you got that score on any other support it would have been an S+. When 51 assists isn't enough >.>
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7fqa4Als,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-29T21:38:28.703+0000) > > When 51 assists isn't enough >.> S+ Yuumis probably have less deaths and more gold in the same time.
: How is this only an S. Also still looking for Duo to Diamond btw
It's because you're compared to other Yuumi players, and since Yuumi is an easy champion you score isn't good enough. If you got that score on any other support it would have been an S+.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gbqaJqZX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T03:14:39.262+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi036zLvInE > > Found it Honestly so unfortunate the way that panned out.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gbqaJqZX,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T03:27:18.724+0000) > > Honestly so unfortunate the way that panned out. Plays like that are honestly my favorite. Just call it limit testing if a low elo player says shit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Uraraka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gbqaJqZX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-29T02:25:00.753+0000) > > Give tips for dealing with silver ADC bots who are in like 80%of games in place of human players.{{sticker:sg-lulu}} Queue for ADC. > [{quoted}](name=Manarager,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gbqaJqZX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-29T02:27:47.506+0000) > > "Doesn't have agency" is a bit of a misnomer. Every champion has agency, it's a question of "Level of agency"- Also, on the topic of agency, even low agency roles can perform well, since reactive play is 0 agency, but can win games. It might not be the accepted correct way to win games, but it can win games. Yes but some champions have much more agency than others which leads to higher win rates, which means the best way to climb is to play those over low-agency champions. > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gbqaJqZX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-29T02:50:19.874+0000) > > Obligatory: "Hey can you also teach me to leave diamond?" 1v4 dive on Trist.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gbqaJqZX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-29T03:05:08.195+0000) > > 1v4 dive on Trist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi036zLvInE Found it
: ChickenWrap's handy-dandy guide to leaving Silver in Season 10 (This is also an AMA about League)!
Ehhhh (EUW)
: It is disabled. You get the notification but nothing happens
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YAmN9TEt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-28T21:02:36.549+0000) > > It is disabled. You get the notification but nothing happens The notification _is_ the annoying part. I don't care about my MMR post season, if it wasn't painful for the other 4 people in my team I'd straight run it down to get rid of it.
Comentários de Rioters
: What are your total amount of skins to date?
If you wanna flex just use this. https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026080634-How-Much-Money-Have-I-Spent-in-League-of-Legends https://gyazo.com/2e265cd7a35a1a35c31d977c564b2aaf I'm estimating you to be about 4.5-5K?
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Even,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X4J94vgo,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-26T17:52:44.309+0000) > > It was on the client, Riot Games website, and more. It is 100% funded by riot games The band was, yes. I have never seen this website linked to by Riot. Could you show us where it was linked to by Riot? Riot does not provide phone number support at all, and I’m not aware of them ever using a third party merch store. What did Riot Support day when you contacted them? Edit: just finally found it. This is..... either someone at Riot is getting fired for how piss poor this operation is run (unofficial email and phone support, etc) or Riot themselves got hacked into to advertise a scam.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X4J94vgo,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-26T17:55:17.511+0000) > > The band was, yes. I have never seen this website linked to by Riot. Could you show us where it was linked to by Riot? > > Riot does not provide phone number support at all, and I’m not aware of them ever using a third party merch store. What did Riot Support day when you contacted them? In the client Home > Overview > New True Damage Apparel
Even (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X4J94vgo,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-26T17:48:00.178+0000) > > Where did riot endorse it? > > If the endorsement is only on the website itself, or an ad. It's probably a scam. On the official riot website, on the client lol. Did you not see it anywhere? Go on the league of legends website you can see updates for truedamage.com
> [{quoted}](name=Even,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X4J94vgo,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-26T17:52:13.346+0000) > > On the official riot website, on the client lol. Did you not see it anywhere? Go on the league of legends website you can see updates for truedamage.com Ahh I see it in the client now. I did an Alexa search and it said only 2 sites were linking in which was suspicious.
Even (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X4J94vgo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-26T16:55:55.306+0000) > > I’m terribly sorry but upon looking at that website for about 30 seconds I’m 95% sure it’s a scam. There is no official Riot emails on it, there are many grammatical issues, it’s built through Shopify instead of Riot’s own merch store, etc. > > I’m also not aware that Riot has ever used a website other than their merch store on a riotgames.com domain to sell merch. At this point you probably should be initiating a chargeback with your credit card company. Why would Riot be endorsing a scam? It doesn't make sense for them to promote something that would be a complete scam, there must just be a mistake with my order.
> [{quoted}](name=Even,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X4J94vgo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-26T17:38:23.559+0000) > > Why would Riot be endorsing a scam? It doesn't make sense for them to promote something that would be a complete scam, there must just be a mistake with my order. Where did riot endorse it? If the endorsement is only on the website itself, or an ad. It's probably a scam.
: Inappropriate name?
Clearly this is an attention seeking post to show off how bad your username is. At level 11 you could make a new account without losing much.
: wow they are just 30 times better than Green day
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEHUH2aA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-26T10:55:56.379+0000) > > wow they are just 30 times better than Green day New Greenday was disappointing, but older Green Day is still legit. Also, I'm seeing Green Day this year, so I'm excited about that.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2zT89f2E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-25T20:14:58.282+0000) > > This explicitly means you associate with toxic players. It doesn't implicitly mean that the playerbase is toxic. > > Like if I based my opinion of the US on Alabama I'd assume the US is massively incestuous, but no that's just Alabama. I based it off of everyone I've met at TwitchCon. I guess that means TwitchCon goers are inherently toxic?
> [{quoted}](name=UltimateShield13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2zT89f2E,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-25T20:17:43.251+0000) > > I based it off of everyone I've met at TwitchCon. I guess that means TwitchCon goers are inherently toxic? The ones who talked to you probably are yes. The vast majority of league players don't engage in any social aspect of the game. You sampled the vocal minority.
: Why does Riot continue to lie to its player base?
> Out of the couple of hundreds of people I've met that play this game, at least 20-30 have been perma banned for toxicity at one point or another. This explicitly means you associate with toxic players. It doesn't implicitly mean that the playerbase is toxic. Like if I based my opinion of the US on Alabama I'd assume the US is massively incestuous, but no that's just Alabama.
: The darker side of League
Obligatory Annie video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUTU-GnxVuM
ˇˆˉˇ (EUW)
: Info relayed to third-party-apps create a false image, make players attack "worse players"
> Admittely, when I was really at my lowest point during that time I int'ed (straight through mid) while watching a movie series. Of course, I am ashamed of that. > > Fast forward almost a decade later I am being ridiculed and not taken seriously because everybody checks API provided information on third party sites. It's almost like if you do shitty things it follows you around. If you play a ton more games it won't show up, but TBH you deserve it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcwU15by,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-24T10:23:00.108+0000) > > A D4 is closer in skill to a silver player than they are do a D1 player. This is a rumor spread by mid/high diamond players to boost their egos.
> [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcwU15by,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-24T16:53:15.456+0000) > > This is a rumor spread by mid/high diamond players to boost their egos. I've been all along the elo from D5 to D1 for the past 5-7 years and the skill gap is immense. Like, I don't even bother climbing past d4 anymore because getting master tier is such a ridiculous jump.
: Why can't P4 duo with D4, all while playing in P1-D4 elo???
Diamond is only allowed to duo within 2 divisions now. Plat 3 can't duo with Diamond 4. This was absolutely necessary because the skill gap from diamond 4 to diamond 1 is massive. A D4 is closer in skill to a silver player than they are do a D1 player.
Comentários de Rioters
: Your opinion about the "balance" of the game has no merrit, unless you are above Diamond 4 .
I don't respect low elo players. But people who post on alt accounts are even less respectable.
: Thank you for putting first time ranked accounts in g1 games
That's because gold is the new average. New players should always start off at the average elo of the playerbase, if you don't want to see new players in your games, get better at the game yourself.
Comentários de Rioters
: What is the best way to get to Challenger from Bronze?
Honestly the fastest way to climb elo is to abuse adderall. But if you were willing to abuse that you might as well use it for something productive like school.
: Come Join the TFT Stream! Ghost pepper sauce on subs/twitch prim subs?!
Ghost pepper is weak and gross. Get some reaper sauce and we'll talk. If you're a baby, try the black garlic carolina reaper from Bravado. It's delicious.
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jchdEMjJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-13T23:05:03.138+0000) > > GD mods are old GD regulars, in particular, the softest and cringiest > > the other sections mods might be old regulars, but considering every other section's iqs sum up to the average for a single person, their moderation is of equal quality > > over here we have normal toddler level intelligence mods, kinda like pet dogs tbh Watch yourself, bud.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jchdEMjJ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T23:11:43.952+0000) > > Watch yourself, bud. I agree he's being extremely disrespectful to pet dogs. xd
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Akaash

Nível 289 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão