Comentários de Rioters
: I kind of understand where your frustration is coming from, but at the same time, you do need to realize that some people smurf for a reason. If I'm looking to learn how to, lets say Jungle, and see what my peak rank is, I'm sure as hell not going to pick jungle for the first time in Diamond elo, against people who have climbed through that role. I'll level an account, playing jungle only, and buy the respective champions I'm looking into playing. That's the best way for improvement, without losing MMR. Now, you do have the other kinds of smurfs (Unranked - Master, playing their OTP) wich... really is kinda toxic & cancerous, and disgusting, but, life goes on... :)
> [{quoted}](name=SomeOneButNoOne,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-10T10:20:24.091+0000) > > I kind of understand where your frustration is coming from, but at the same time, you do need to realize that some people smurf for a reason. > If I'm looking to learn how to, lets say Jungle, and see what my peak rank is, I'm sure as hell not going to pick jungle for the first time in Diamond elo, against people who have climbed through that role. I'll level an account, playing jungle only, and buy the respective champions I'm looking into playing. > > That's the best way for improvement, without losing MMR. > Now, you do have the other kinds of smurfs (Unranked - Master, playing their OTP) wich... really is kinda toxic & cancerous, and disgusting, but, life goes on... :) What's wrong with draft?
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: maybe if rito didn't permaban people for calling someone bad there wouldn't be so many smurfs huh, I'll be ready for the 100 downvotes from social justice boards with no counter arguments though
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-10T15:46:20.681+0000) > > maybe if rito didn't permaban people for calling someone bad there wouldn't be so many smurfs huh, I'll be ready for the 100 downvotes from social justice boards with no counter arguments though I completely agree. They're so quick to pull the ban trigger on people for using "bad words" when WE HAVE A MUTE BUTTON. Yet they won't do shit to someone who's actually effecting the game (smurfs, AFK, trolling, etc). Shit blows my mind.
: Just make a smurf and ruin games for lower elos. As long as youre not verbally toxic, riot doesnt care.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-10T07:34:08.071+0000) > > Just make a smurf and ruin games for lower elos. As long as youre not verbally toxic, riot doesnt care. Lol. I'd like to try to improve with what little time I have now though. Stomping lower tier players does nothing for me or them.
: According to everyone, no. I've raised several suggestions and all have been met with fierce resistance and chiding. Long story short, the best method I can picture is through a system akin to DRM, which the boards lit me on fire for suggesting. It'll probably happen again, just as soon as someone sees this reply.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T02:15:57.332+0000) > > According to everyone, no. I've raised several suggestions and all have been met with fierce resistance and chiding. Long story short, the best method I can picture is through a system akin to DRM, which the boards lit me on fire for suggesting. It'll probably happen again, just as soon as someone sees this reply. So dumb. It's just a big circle we go in. The smurfs come in and fuck up our matches, we drop and drop. Eventually we start winning, but then it's us that are beating up on lower tier players. For instance, I get dropped from plat 3 to 0 lp plat 4. Eventually I start stomping Gold players which IS NOT fair to them or myself. Granted, not every match obviously has a smurf or causes drops, but I have had plenty enough to make a difference in my LP. It's lame and just adds to the pile of shit we deal with in this dying game.
Comentários de Rioters
: can you not just learn how to dodge hooks? i mean it is a line skill shot.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WUOnL7xc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T18:44:23.057+0000) > > can you not just learn how to dodge hooks? > i mean it is a line skill shot. Holy shit I never thought about that. As a matter of fact, why doesn't everyone learn to dodge EVERY skill shot in the game? Damn, you just balanced League of Legends.
: >Oops! We made yet another Blitzcrank clone and now his mains don't feel special anymore. Guess we'll buff the problem away like we do with literally every other problem! Stop it! Stop buffing! Start nerfing! And stop designing more Blitzcranks!
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WUOnL7xc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-07T18:11:22.610+0000) > > Stop it! Stop buffing! Start nerfing! And stop designing more Blitzcranks! Or just balance. They ALWAYS seem to buff shit in response to other buffs in hopes of balancing the buffs. Whoever is in charge of the balance team at Riot is doing a horrible job. I really don't understand how they're still employed after ALL the shit that has been going on in the past few seasons. It's just a joke. Something's broken? Break something else to balance what was previously broken. On and on 'till the game ends up where it is now. This game will eventually fall off and by that time, it'll be too late to try to fix anything.
Comentários de Rioters
Akrid415 (NA)
: Client froze
Welp, I just lost promos because of that bull shit. Typical type of shit that happens ANYTIME you're in promos. Trolls, feeders, flamers, AFK players, clients freezing, glitches. I hate promos.
Akrid415 (NA)
: Client froze
Well I just seen the exclamation point in the client screen saying they're aware about~~ loading~~ match history loading issues. But will I be punished for it? I'm in promos.
Comentários de Rioters
Keiaga (NA)
: Its not needed. Just learn the how to play against the champs giving you issues
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NWvsQAf4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T03:52:21.135+0000) > > Its not needed. Just learn the how to play against the champs giving you issues This comment blows.
datfatguy (OCE)
: In what world is Fiora balanced?
In no world. I seriously think Riot has lost their fuckin minds. They seem to randomly buff people without even CONSIDERING how strong they already are. Fiora WAS NOT busted but not weak. She was very playable. Why fuck with her at all? Why buff her? I just don't understand Riot's thinking anymore. I really feel like they toss names in a hat and buff whoever they pull. They NEVER nerf anyone who actually deserves nerfs (*cough* {{champion:555}}*cough*). But they sure as shit will buff {{champion:92}} for some sorry ass prestige skin or {{champion:64}} for some stupid ass worlds tournament that most people don't care about.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
TehNACHO (NA)
: When specifically, at what levels. As a Kayn player, it really should be the other way around in that you should always be ahead of the enemy Jungler, barring a crazy feeding spree. The only reason I can see this not working out for you is that you're just not inefficient, but there's really little to work with here. You also may not be resetting your Jungle properly, if you are clearing and ganking a lot. The Jungle only levels up if you kill the camp, ergo repeatedly farming the same camp, especially Krugs and Raptors, is how you maximize experience per farm. It also makes you look like you have more farm than the opponent, but in reality you're always farming camps that are weaker than you and thus far less valuable.
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T7NAtHdZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-24T23:45:32.294+0000) > > When specifically, at what levels. > > As a Kayn player, it really should be the other way around in that you should always be ahead of the enemy Jungler, barring a crazy feeding spree. The only reason I can see this not working out for you is that you're just not inefficient, but there's really little to work with here. > > You also may not be resetting your Jungle properly, if you are clearing and ganking a lot. The Jungle only levels up if you kill the camp, ergo repeatedly farming the same camp, especially Krugs and Raptors, is how you maximize experience per farm. It also makes you look like you have more farm than the opponent, but in reality you're always farming camps that are weaker than you and thus far less valuable. Pretty much all phases of the game. Obviously we start the same level but when I make my first level 3 gank, sometimes my opponent shows shortly after and they're level 4. I clear some camps and hit 4, they show and are level 5. It's been driving me crazy (not in a rage way, just can't figure this out). Stays this way most of the game. God forbid I die or get invaded, then I'm 2 levels behind trying to play catch up.
Xphineas (NA)
: If you at level 1/2 clear out the entire red side jungle, you will be level three simply from that. Then move onto blue side and you will get level 4. From there gank a lane or two, clear a red side camp, then gank again, farm again, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T7NAtHdZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-24T23:17:05.094+0000) > > If you at level 1/2 clear out the entire red side jungle, you will be level three simply from that. Then move onto blue side and you will get level 4. From there gank a lane or two, clear a red side camp, then gank again, farm again, etc. Maybe I'm ganking too early then? I usually hit a level 3 gank asap (2 sometimes depending on the aggro / positioning of the enemy team.)
Comentários de Rioters
: the problem with jg is that a good one wins games and a bad one is wasted space. even going neutral in the jg you are doing nothing except making it 4v5. being a eve main i constant gank lanes starting at level 3 because i know if i do nothing for 6 levels either my team gets shat on or enemy jg has free reign to do what he wants. jg is prob the most important lane in the game followed by bot lane. doesnt matter if laners cant 1v1 because they suck, its YOUR JOB to equalize someone who is dog shit at the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-21T18:15:57.188+0000) > > the problem with jg is that a good one wins games and a bad one is wasted space. even going neutral in the jg you are doing nothing except making it 4v5. being a eve main i constant gank lanes starting at level 3 because i know if i do nothing for 6 levels either my team gets shat on or enemy jg has free reign to do what he wants. jg is prob the most important lane in the game followed by bot lane. > > doesnt matter if laners cant 1v1 because they suck, its YOUR JOB to equalize someone who is dog shit at the lane. Why pay attention to them if they're "dog shit" in their lane? They won't maintain any sort of lead you give them regardless if you help them or not. I'd rather spend time somewhere else that's actually going to matter or give us a better shot at winning instead of the spam pinger who's more than likely going to fuck up anyway. It's NOT the junglers job to equalize a lane for someone who's "dog shit" at it. That's pretty much expecting a carry. It's the LANERS job to learn how to play their role / champ properly and NOT be "dog shit." I'm not saying the jungler shouldn't be trying to help people, but to expect a jungler to win a lane for you is just ridiculous. Get better and win that shit yourself.
XxNerytexX (EUNE)
: noboby's gonna talk about akali's nerf?
Good riddance, hopefully Pyke joins the nerf club.
5050BS (NA)
: Pyke is completly unhealthy to the game. Had a game this morning where my teams top play pyke could get ulted by the enemies fed Zed take a full combo and all he needed to do was EW away and he healed so that he could go back in and kill the Zed. Its basically Ekko Ult up ALL the time.
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEkareRc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-18T19:04:03.306+0000) > > Pyke is completly unhealthy to the game. Had a game this morning where my teams top play pyke could get ulted by the enemies fed Zed take a full combo and all he needed to do was EW away and he healed so that he could go back in and kill the Zed. Its basically Ekko Ult up ALL the time. Yeah I agree. A lot of champs they have been putting out seem to just be overloaded as fuck all for the sake of "making plays" or "being cool." Makes me wonder if newer players would have the same amount of success had they started playing in the earlier seasons before everything was so fuckin dashy and bursty.
: {{champion:555}} Health Regen with Evidences. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/NcyYFg5E-oh-no-pyke-got-caught?comment=001b
> [{quoted}](name=Thorn Fierce Red,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEkareRc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:38:56.330+0000) > > {{champion:555}} Health Regen with Evidences. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/NcyYFg5E-oh-no-pyke-got-caught?comment=001b Rofl. That's all skill though! Super cool.
SirEnds (NA)
: on one hand pyke i feel is a bit of a balance issue while on the other hand sylas i feel is pretty fair in terms of his healing but in other ways he can be a bit iffy
> [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEkareRc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:08:52.477+0000) > > on one hand pyke i feel is a bit of a balance issue while on the other hand sylas i feel is pretty fair in terms of his healing but in other ways he can be a bit iffy Is it because you could dodge Sylas skills to negate his healing?
Comentários de Rioters
Kanzler (NA)
: Every jungler who gives that excuse isnt doing any of it. Stop afk farming and gank.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T02:42:47.779+0000) > > Every jungler who gives that excuse isnt doing any of it. > > Stop afk farming and gank. Stop losing your lane and expecting a bail out. Win it yourself.
Kanzler (NA)
: Maybe you should stop afk farming and gank?
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:13:15.410+0000) > > Maybe you should stop afk farming and gank? There's 3 lanes, the team jungle, and the various objectives to be had. You think you're the only priority in the match for a jungler? Win the lane yourself. Stop relying on a 2v1 to win your lane.
: I still say blame the jungler, because better jungler DOES win. It's the only role that has any fuckin impact on the game lol. If your lanes are fed and they can 1v5 people, it's usually cuz the jungler got them that way. Better JG wins
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-17T22:58:25.554+0000) > > I still say blame the jungler, because better jungler DOES win. It's the only role that has any fuckin impact on the game lol. If your lanes are fed and they can 1v5 people, it's usually cuz the jungler got them that way. Better JG wins I say blame yourself. Sure there are times where the jungler can tip the balance, but most of the time the responsibility to win your own lane relies on YOU. YOU need to dodge skill shots, win small skirmishes, ward, anticipate ganks, HELP your team elsewhere on the map, last hit properly, and not feed. If you rely on the jungler to win for you every match, then you should probably work on your micros since they are more than likely lacking. Stop blaming your jungler for your own short comings.
: Hahaha yeah, if i had a dollar for every midlaner who wants me to be in their lane 24/7 even when the lane state isnt great for a gank. But he can have the lane pushed and ill be fighting right next to him in the river vs the enemy jg, and he's busy missing skillshots on the enemy mid under turret rather than coming to help.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-18T00:47:53.260+0000) > > Hahaha yeah, if i had a dollar for every midlaner who wants me to be in their lane 24/7 even when the lane state isnt great for a gank. But he can have the lane pushed and ill be fighting right next to him in the river vs the enemy jg, and he's busy missing skillshots on the enemy mid under turret rather than coming to help. Exactly what happens to me! I'm a mid laner but I rarely ever ask for a gank. I try to create my own pressure whether it's in lane or elsewhere on the map. When I jungle, I get sooooo many mid laners spam pinging me for a gank, yet they don't budge when I need help in the river, jungle or at an objective. Weird.
: I thought we were past the "blame the jungler" nonsense as of season 6 or so. Come on, players.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-17T23:00:01.931+0000) > > I thought we were past the "blame the jungler" nonsense as of season 6 or so. Come on, players. I thought so too. I personally never say it. I've had a lot of people toss that BS at me though. Again, I'm not a great jungler but holy shit, take some responsibility for your own loss.
5050BS (NA)
: So what about the laners that know what they are doing but their jungler is trash? I see this often. Where my jungler is afk farming not doing anything to help lanes or follow pings. Does not ward and does not go for objectives. Better Jungler wins.
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T22:32:58.109+0000) > > So what about the laners that know what they are doing but their jungler is trash? I see this often. Where my jungler is afk farming not doing anything to help lanes or follow pings. Does not ward and does not go for objectives. Better Jungler wins. I'm a mid laner, I get it. This happens to me too, but it doesn't happen THAT often. Odds are they are probably auto filled and no one offered to swap roles. It happens. On the flip side (as I've experienced myself in my recent jungling), MANY laners don't help or pay attention. They're too busy playing 1v1 solo lane.
Comentários de Rioters
: I have a hard time to bring myself to play this game anymore due to the balance team
Yeah I feel like Riot just doesn't give a shit about the balance or quality of gameplay anymore. Shit like buffing {{champion:64}} for the pro plays (which I don't watch nor give a shit about) is just ridiculous. They refuse to fix busted champs and don't seem to address ANYTHING worth mentioning. It's like this game is just a huge montage machine to make people feel cool for dashing around the map and making "plays". Fuck game knowledge anymore.
: what the actual fuck riot ?
There is just SO MUCH shit in this game that needs to be nerfed or toned down, yet Riot doesn't do a fuckin thing about it. It feels like they just wait till MORE fucked up shit comes out so we forget about the previous fucked up shit. Just a viscous cycle.
: You can ban him in champ select. That's my solution for him, works 100% of the time I think the champion was a mistake, so... Riot gave me the power to remove him from my games, I exercise that power Enough bans lead to nerfs, do your part today
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fWobvOc2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:54:41.222+0000) > > You can ban him in champ select. That's my solution for him, works 100% of the time > > I think the champion was a mistake, so... Riot gave me the power to remove him from my games, I exercise that power > > Enough bans lead to nerfs, do your part today Lol, yeah I usually do ban him but I'm tired of using my ban on that shit. I'm mid so I would like to ban {{champion:84}} or sometimes {{champion:103}} . Sucks cause if I ban one, the other is left open. Fucking coin flip. I wish my bot laners would perma ban Pyke so I could hit op mid laners.
Comentários de Rioters
Baka Red (EUNE)
: If you want a random champ for yourself every time, there is a simple way for that; get all the champs, don't use rerolls and don't ever change the champ to another either from the bench or from the team mates. Of course, that won't prevent you from seeing the top tier champions, since practically everyone else will use rerolls to get a better team and thus you see the top tier champions more often than the bottom tier. Well, you can play with your eyes closed; at least you won't see the same champions that way! ;) Unfortunately we the players do not have a way to know if the rolling system is weighted towards certain champions or not, but I would guess it is weighted towards the free champion rotation champions to make the lives of aram account people harder. You may claim you know because you see them "every match", but that every match is just exaggeration, and the feeling you get is just observer bias (I think that is what it is called, but I might be wrong).
> You may claim you know because you see them "every match", but that every match is just exaggeration, and the feeling you get is just observer bias (I think that is what it is called, but I might be wrong). I just got into a lobby right now and rolled A Sol. I just rolled him my last match. Re rolled him both times cause he's boring (imo), but that's besides the point. Is that observer bias as well? Rolling ONE CHAMP out of 144 twice in a row?
Baka Red (EUNE)
: If you want a random champ for yourself every time, there is a simple way for that; get all the champs, don't use rerolls and don't ever change the champ to another either from the bench or from the team mates. Of course, that won't prevent you from seeing the top tier champions, since practically everyone else will use rerolls to get a better team and thus you see the top tier champions more often than the bottom tier. Well, you can play with your eyes closed; at least you won't see the same champions that way! ;) Unfortunately we the players do not have a way to know if the rolling system is weighted towards certain champions or not, but I would guess it is weighted towards the free champion rotation champions to make the lives of aram account people harder. You may claim you know because you see them "every match", but that every match is just exaggeration, and the feeling you get is just observer bias (I think that is what it is called, but I might be wrong).
> [{quoted}](name=Baka Red,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAoMFEaI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T10:39:22.812+0000) > > If you want a random champ for yourself every time, there is a simple way for that; get all the champs, don't use rerolls and don't ever change the champ to another either from the bench or from the team mates. Of course, that won't prevent you from seeing the top tier champions, since practically everyone else will use rerolls to get a better team and thus you see the top tier champions more often than the bottom tier. Well, you can play with your eyes closed; at least you won't see the same champions that way! ;) > > Unfortunately we the players do not have a way to know if the rolling system is weighted towards certain champions or not, but I would guess it is weighted towards the free champion rotation champions to make the lives of aram account people harder. You may claim you know because you see them "every match", but that every match is just exaggeration, and the feeling you get is just observer bias (I think that is what it is called, but I might be wrong). It's not observer bias at all. I don't get how people are even defending this system. It's busted, period. Saying "every match" is obviously not literal but it's pretty damn often. You know what I meant, quit trying to make things so literal and complicated. I could make a tally for every time I roll any champs and I can GUARANTEE you that certain champs will have a much higher tally than others. Again, explain to me where Syndra has been? Kled? Ahri? Yorick? I can't tell you the last time I rolled them. Yet just looking at my history you can see Talon and Jhin twice within 10 matches. Out of the 144 champs I got 2 of them TWICE within 10 matches. "Random" though. But hey that's just observer bias right?
: > You still don't get it, I don't know how much simpler I could make the comparison. You couldn't, because your comparison is flawed and you have no more arguments. so instead you start questioning my capabilities of understanding you. There's clearly no argument being made other than "just accept i'm right" so i'mma leave it at this cya.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAoMFEaI,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T13:21:43.526+0000) > > You couldn't, because your comparison is flawed and you have no more arguments. so instead you start questioning my capabilities of understanding you. > > There's clearly no argument being made other than "just accept i'm right" so i'mma leave it at this cya. I don't care what you do. I do know that you don't get it or you would've written something at least half meaningful. You obviously are lacking the capability to understand what I'm throwing out there, so yeah. Bye.
: > No, you obviously play with one ball or it isn't roulette. I get this might be hard for you to understand, but even with less than HALF the numbers in roulette as their are champs in league, you VERY RARELY hit the same number twice. yes i'm gonna be honest here, i do find it difficult to understand how this comparison still holds up then. If you want a champ to never be on your team back to back, you're playing roulette with 5-15 balls, if you don't want em in your game 10-30. now even in a situation where you do play roulette by aram's rules, roulette will have a better "rate of randomness" simply because a computer can't do true random. > (I roll Nunu and reroll, next champ select someone else rolls Nunu) ... do you genuinly expect the random system to take everybodies previous game into account to make sure the same champ isn't on someone's team that had em on their team the match before? cuz i'm pretty sure that would have a bad effect on matchmaking.
> yes i'm gonna be honest here, i do find it difficult to understand how this comparison still holds up then. > If you want a champ to never be on your team back to back, you're playing roulette with 5-15 balls, if you don't want em in your game 10-30. > now even in a situation where you do play roulette by aram's rules, roulette will have a better "rate of randomness" simply because a computer can't do true random. You still don't get it, I don't know how much simpler I could make the comparison. > > ... do you genuinly expect the random system to take everybodies previous game into account to make sure the same champ isn't on someone's team that had em on their team the match before? cuz i'm pretty sure that would have a bad effect on matchmaking. No, I genuinely expect the system to be RANDOM. Having Nunu for example, pop up numerous rolls in 3 lobbys ISN'T exactly random. I've re-rolled Ivern in one lobby and had to re-roll him AGAIN my next 2. Same shit happened to me with Taric, Rammus, and numerous other champs. THIS IS NOT RANDOM. Where the hell is Syndra? I haven't rolled her in ages. Ahri? Mord? Gnar? Elise? Evelyn? Kled? There's a lot more but I think you get the point. This shit is busted.
: in roulette you don't play with 10 balls do you? nevermind potentially 30. and like you said not everyone has every champ unlocked, i realise this seems to be a strange concept on these boards but not everyone who doesn't unlock all champs is an aram account.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAoMFEaI,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:54:05.154+0000) > > in roulette you don't play with 10 balls do you? nevermind potentially 30. and like you said not everyone has every champ unlocked, i realise this seems to be a strange concept on these boards but not everyone who doesn't unlock all champs is an aram account. No, you obviously play with one ball or it isn't roulette. I get this might be hard for you to understand, but even with less than HALF the numbers in roulette as their are champs in league, you VERY RARELY hit the same number twice. Why is it then that I keep rolling the same shit over and over DESPITE using NUMEROUS rolls in each champ select? That not even counting the same champs that my team mates roll as well (I roll Nunu and reroll, next champ select someone else rolls Nunu). Busted ass "random" system.
: Well true random is impossible but we come pretty close. But when ppl can reroll twice, swap with each other and from the bench you're gonna start seeing certain champs a bunch. I once played 3 aram games as sion back to back for example. still only rolled sion once. Obviously it's possible to get a champ twice back to back. I've had it happen, luckily it seems to happen most often on singed or thresh so i'm fine with that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAoMFEaI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-24T16:04:20.854+0000) > > Well true random is impossible but we come pretty close. > > But when ppl can reroll twice, swap with each other and from the bench you're gonna start seeing certain champs a bunch. > I once played 3 aram games as sion back to back for example. still only rolled sion once. > > Obviously it's possible to get a champ twice back to back. I've had it happen, luckily it seems to happen most often on singed or thresh so i'm fine with that. I don't feel likes it's close at all. With 144 different champs (not sure if that's the exact number but it's close), why should the SAME CHAMPS be rolled over and over? The same number in roulette doesn't show up as often as we get the same champ rolls, and roulette has WAY LESS numbers. I get some people are ARAM try hards who only unlock certain champs to roll them over and over (which is why they should open ALL champs), but I myself shouldn't be rolling the same shit over and over when I own all but 4 champs. That's a busted ass "random" system.
: I've noticed day by day I get the same champ several times in a single day... Then the next day I get a different champion repeatedly. Two days ago I got my first {{champion:99}} game in months...... Seem to get {{champion:145}} a lot though....
> [{quoted}](name=PermaJinxed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAoMFEaI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-24T04:28:58.051+0000) > > I've noticed day by day I get the same champ several times in a single day... Then the next day I get a different champion repeatedly. > > Two days ago I got my first {{champion:99}} game in months...... > Seem to get {{champion:145}} a lot though.... Yeah it's both weird and annoying as fuck. I REALLY want to be able to have a random champ given to me, but I'm rolling the same champs over and over. It's like I have a set core of champs assigned to me for ARAM and that's all I get.
Comentários de Rioters
: Yeah xerath for me, can’t land a skillshot but still win anyways
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r50tOO82,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-22T22:31:33.877+0000) > > Yeah xerath for me, can’t land a skillshot but still win anyways Hell yeah. When all else fails, macros bb......macros.
Manxxom (NA)
: Me as Rek'sai, or Katarina
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r50tOO82,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-22T22:01:20.425+0000) > > Me as Rek'sai, or Katarina I would REALLY like to be good with Katarina because I have some skins of hers I really like. I just don't feel like practicing with her to be efficient so I keep my sorry ass Katarina gameplay to ARAM :)
Comentários de Rioters
LeoX (NA)
: Because that would be and feel ultra shitty? Imagine playing as nasus vs someone who can bully him really hard. Or even, imagine being a nasus/veigar who gets giga-camped by the jungler. You’d basically never get to play the game. Ever.
> [{quoted}](name=LeoX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8vcLuvrI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-20T03:35:57.906+0000) > > Because that would be and feel ultra shitty? > > Imagine playing as nasus vs someone who can bully him really hard. Or even, imagine being a nasus/veigar who gets giga-camped by the jungler. > > You’d basically never get to play the game. Ever. I get that. But like I said, Cho used to lose stacks and he was still playable / relevant. What changed? Why didn't the others lose stacks? To clarify, I do not mean ALL STACKS (hopefully that was obvious.) Just a percentage of some sort.
Comentários de Rioters
: That the biggest issue I have with the game. TOO MUCH CC!! Nerf that shit already man. It got to a point there IS no skill to it anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YWHjf38X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T00:31:33.144+0000) > > That the biggest issue I have with the game. TOO MUCH CC!! Nerf that shit already man. It got to a point there IS no skill to it anymore. Yeah there's times where I'm just standing completely still, not able to do anything as the team just chain cc's me until one of them kills me. VERY annoying, but I'm not sure that's the biggest problem. I just HATE how one side of ARAM ALWAYS gets the better comp by a long shot while the other side just wastes 20 plus minutes in the match. It's frustrating. They NEED to open all champs, it's been so fucking long. There is NO REASON to not do it.
Exibir mais

Akrid415

Nível 274 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão