Comentários de Rioters
: And we need the ability to mute in champion select
Id' rather see a "Boot" vote to kick people out of lobby before they get a chance to troll your game.
: Anyone you mute in-game, should be still be muted when you get to the end game screen.
You muted them in game so that their comments don't affect your gameplay. Once the game is over, there's nothing you have to worry about. Why are you even lingering in the post-game screen to begin with? Sounds to me like you're looking for trouble, and in my opinion it makes YOU the problem not the person using "distasteful language" to explain how you're the problem.
: I'm stuck at honor 3 with the same situation, almost every game getting two honors, most of the time being kind and helpful, but still honor 3. It frustrates really hard but thats how rito wanna reward some people i guess... Or more like tilt... I think its bugged, i know more friends with the same problem and never got banend or anything.
The Honor system is another party building tool. The reason people get stuck in hostile games is because they get sorted into LPQ based on Honor. Honor lvl 0 means being stuck with people that tilt all game and flame allies, and making it harder to climb your elo.
: stuck honor level 2 after 250-500 games
I got Honor Lvl 5 in 2 days after the new Honor System was introduced. I hated it. Having H5 border made more people troll me for no reason. As if they were testing my Honor or spiteful that I was H5. Lost ALL Honor when I cracked a joke about a comment. I've been trolling ever since. Honor system completely ruined my experience with this game. Games have become more hostile since the new Honor was introduced, and there's no incentive for someone who plays solo queue to even try being honorable.
: I really don't understand how people can even think this way. A forgotten champion like Skarner, whose playrate is ~0.40% will never be a moneymaker for Riot. There is no "people will remember the days they played Skarner", because if people stop playing a champion, it's not for their lack of skins. You can't compare the money you make on Kai'Sa (~12% playrate) or Lux/Ahri (who are moneymakers also because of their looks) and forgotten champions such as Ivern and Kalista, because that's just a loss of money and it's bad for Riot to make a skin to make such little money. Stop asking to put pressure on them and stop crying, it's just the way ecomomy works and you've got to understand it
> [{quoted}](name=Marcuddles,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bduFBXiy,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-20T11:31:44.916+0000) > > I really don't understand how people can even think this way. > > A forgotten champion like Skarner, whose playrate is ~0.40% will never be a moneymaker for Riot. There is no "people will remember the days they played Skarner", because if people stop playing a champion, it's not for their lack of skins. > > You can't compare the money you make on Kai'Sa (~12% playrate) or Lux/Ahri (who are moneymakers also because of their looks) and forgotten champions such as Ivern and Kalista, because that's just a loss of money and it's bad for Riot to make a skin to make such little money. > > Stop asking to put pressure on them and stop crying, it's just the way ecomomy works and you've got to understand it Don't think of Skarner if you don't play him. Think of a Champion you have built an appreciation for, but don't play often anymore.
: LOLS Kalista is a relatively mechanically demanding adc that's in a really bad spot right now, without a buff I don't think many people are gonna risk their LP over "looks". There is no way she's gonna sell remotely as well as a new waifu skin.
> [{quoted}](name=skills of luck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bduFBXiy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T18:30:33.262+0000) > > LOLS Kalista is a relatively mechanically demanding adc that's in a really bad spot right now, without a buff I don't think many people are gonna risk their LP over "looks". There is no way she's gonna sell remotely as well as a new waifu skin. Play her Support then
: I dont play Nasus? Nice false labeling you tried pulling, like probably the other several labels you've likely put on people cuz you are petty as shit.
I didn't say you did play Nasus lmao!!! You're comprehension skills must need some tuning friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zk74kXdE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-19T18:02:58.076+0000) > > That's a joke. Riot rewarding new players AGAIN. > I had an account YEARS before King Rammus was released. NEVER had the option to purchase or obtain him. Instead I get trolled into LPQ games where everyone is tilting and AFKs and God Forbid you say "This is fucking bullshit" because all those years you've been a loyal player and they're too busy changing the game to pay attention to the state of the game so they just perma ban you for telling all these trolls to stop playing the game if theyre going to ruin it for everyone. > > I hate this company. Bunch of thieves and scoundrels. The skin was given to people who played in the beta. Also I’m super confused - this thread was about a skin and now you’re mad about being permanent-banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zk74kXdE,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-19T18:17:57.884+0000) > > The skin was given to people who played in the beta. > > Also I’m super confused - this thread was about a skin and now you’re mad about being permanent-banned? I was playing 10 years ago. I never had a beta option. I don't even know how people play PBE or whatever it is. There's no option for it. If I need to download a separate client to get rewards for this client, then that's deplorable.
: Cant tell if you are delusional, or insane. No proof=Not the truth.
Okay talk like the rest of the Nasus' I 1v1 and they /all chat what a God I am
Comentários de Rioters
: "Really, Riot?" No, it's the players' fault.
Riot releases the skins they do because they have favorites. They can sell any skin they make. We buy skins because we like the skins being released. Big claims. So name any single champion that wouldn't have their new skin purchased.
: You realize W max Janna can pretty much do the same thing?
Who are you talking to? I'm the best Janna player in the world. Riot just keeps banning my accounts.
: Impossible to obtain now, unless you buy an account that has it. Which is a violation of TOS, so do that at your own risk.
> [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zk74kXdE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-19T17:53:03.227+0000) > > Impossible to obtain now, unless you buy an account that has it. Which is a violation of TOS, so do that at your own risk. That's a joke. Riot rewarding new players AGAIN. I had an account YEARS before King Rammus was released. NEVER had the option to purchase or obtain him. Instead I get trolled into LPQ games where everyone is tilting and AFKs and God Forbid you say "This is fucking bullshit" because all those years you've been a loyal player and they're too busy changing the game to pay attention to the state of the game so they just perma ban you for telling all these trolls to stop playing the game if theyre going to ruin it for everyone. I hate this company. Bunch of thieves and scoundrels.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Putting Shaco's kit into a more modern set Passive: Backstabbing an ollonent deals 10 of their Max HP as true damage Q: Become invisible and blink a short distance, if you attack durinf the invisibilty time the remaining CD of this ability will be halved W: stays the same E: Still does nothing R:Summon a controlled nuke disguised as yourself.
If you hold CTRL you do control the clone. Same for Tibbers, and any other summon.
GreenLore (EUW)
: It's not part of either of their bios. There was a seperate story about it. You can read it on the universe page. In this case you can find it on the pages for Yasuo and probably Riven https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/champion/yasuo/ It's the story "confessions of a broken blade", which is a three part story, you can see it by scrolling down beneath the bio.
Yo... Did you just.. Link me. A League of Legends LIBRARY?!?!
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sN4lEBWR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T21:42:34.858+0000) > > I'm talking about Gemstones specifically. Where you can be guaranteed to get Prestige Points, there's no guarantee of Gemstones. > If you want to wait for luck to get a skin shard, that's where I agree that it's RARE. > But as far as purchasing Gemstones- it's too expensive. > I have tons of skin shards I'll never use dumped on me, trumped up with "rarity" conditions as if it's supposed to make me feel better about a Qiyana skin because it's "EPIC". > > All I want is a way to actually purchase the Gemstones, or at least be guaranteed a gemstone with certain purchases. Epic is the 3rd highest skin quality and generally costs around $10... The point of gemstones is that they can't be bought... I guess riot could add them fkr about $40 each... I've gotten around 15 gemstones for free over my time playing league, another 20 at least from when I was srupid enough to spend loads of money on crates since I already had the skins I wanted.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sN4lEBWR,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T21:58:56.055+0000) > > Epic is the 3rd highest skin quality and generally costs around $10... > > The point of gemstones is that they can't be bought... I guess riot could add them fkr about $40 each... > > I've gotten around 15 gemstones for free over my time playing league, another 20 at least from when I was srupid enough to spend loads of money on crates since I already had the skins I wanted. Just because it costs $10 doesn't mean it's worth it. I can't sell it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sN4lEBWR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-18T21:24:44.902+0000) > > They aren't RARE > They are EXPENSIVE > > Now please read the entire post, and re-read it if you have to. Then sit there and ponder the meaning instead of collaborating a comeback. > > Good day. Rare and Expensive are nkt mutually exclusive Sure they can be expensive, but they can also be free. That's just down to luck. But the u definitely are rare, in the past 500 games I haven't even seen a single gemstone skin. That qualifies for rare. And yes I did read your post. To sum it up "I didn't realise gemstone skins costed so much and now I'm dissapointed I can't get a skin"
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sN4lEBWR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T21:33:04.285+0000) > > Rare and Expensive are nkt mutually exclusive > > Sure they can be expensive, but they can also be free. That's just down to luck. > > But the u definitely are rare, in the past 500 games I haven't even seen a single gemstone skin. That qualifies for rare. And yes I did read your post. To sum it up "I didn't realise gemstone skins costed so much and now I'm dissapointed I can't get a skin" I'm talking about Gemstones specifically. Where you can be guaranteed to get Prestige Points, there's no guarantee of Gemstones. If you want to wait for luck to get a skin shard, that's where I agree that it's RARE. But as far as purchasing Gemstones- it's too expensive. I have tons of skin shards I'll never use dumped on me, trumped up with "rarity" conditions as if it's supposed to make me feel better about a Qiyana skin because it's "EPIC". All I want is a way to actually purchase the Gemstones, or at least be guaranteed a gemstone with certain purchases.
Prandine (NA)
: There was no need to repeat what they said. That aside your attitude in the game was pretty passive-aggressive, so while I could definitely see how that could warrant a punishment on its own (such as a 14-day if you had priors) it seems like repeating "kys" is what triggered an immediate 14-day ban. You can try to contact Support to see if maybe it'll be overturned or lessened, but in the future if you know someone is acting up in the chat then just mute, report and move on rather than continuously egg them on.
Don't defend a broken system. Key word- reports are a plague. Submitting tickets never gets a response. If you DO get a response, it's a copy and pasted response where any further responses are shut down by the lazy sob closing the ticket. RIOT needs to just get rid of reports and the problem will solve itself. If people don't have thick enough skin to be on the internet, they will either continue to be offended or they will leave the game and revive the community. It's easier to impose no restrictions and allow people the freedom of enjoying the game. And if people want to get offended and want to ruin peoples fun, then they don't need to play the game. How's your game doing btw? You have to keep axing game modes because you're losing loyal players. And one of the reasons you lose loyal players is the imposition of the report system and the bureaucratic mess of submitting a ticket. Riot doesn't care about the ACTUAL community. They cater to the 1% of players that should be in bed for school in the morning.
: There's nothing wrong with the gemstone skins, they are all really great quality. Riot made the skins to be so rare so there is no point complaining about 7 skins being restricted. Also no one js forcing you to spend hundreds to get the skin, and it isn't like you only get the skin, you also get plenty of skin shards with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sN4lEBWR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-18T21:18:31.153+0000) > > There's nothing wrong with the gemstone skins, they are all really great quality. > Riot made the skins to be so rare so there is no point complaining about 7 skins being restricted. > > Also no one js forcing you to spend hundreds to get the skin, and it isn't like you only get the skin, you also get plenty of skin shards with it. They aren't RARE They are EXPENSIVE Now please read the entire post, and re-read it if you have to. Then sit there and ponder the meaning instead of collaborating a comeback. Good day.
: Purchased the Masterwork Chest bundle 3x.. I'm sorely disappointed
Who downvotes these threads? People must be happy being cash cows
: I believe it was revealed in "Confessions of a Broken Blade" that Riven killed Yasuo's master on accident. She asked him to destroy her blade, but when he did, it released a massive amount of energy that killed him.
Is that part of Riven's bio? I haven't read them all.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
cHabbe (EUW)
: True, diddn't think of that, just thought of the word play and as a cool concept :P *facepalm*
I have a Funko PoP! doll for Amumu and Vi, got some Poros and mini Luc and keychain Thresh.. But what I love about Vi is she is League Funko #6 and "vi" is the Roman Numeral for "6".
Comentários de Rioters
cHabbe (EUW)
: Skin Concept: Why not Demacia Vi-ce?
: Spear of Shojin. Remove it. The cooldown of those users isn't even THAT severe.
Comentários de Rioters
Ulanopo (NA)
: Knock it off, both of you.
Aren't you going to remove his comments under the same grounds you removed mine? Or am I detecting favoritism?
: Keep telling yourself that.
Facilitate Civil Discussion- When you choose to participate in a discussion with the rest of the playerbase, always try to be respectful and receptive to another player's point of view. Also, be mindful of how you present your point of view. If a player feels strongly on a subject, don't get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight.
mack9112 (NA)
: You play flex
My promos were trolled in regular so I don't play because I got placed B3. Not climbing from that bullshit when everyone at that level consistently throws games which is what literally 8 of my 10 games were.
: Jeez, all this because **you do not/refuse to understood how Execution works**. What's worse is that literally everyone in that thread gave you a genuine response & you were the one being hostile against them.
Comentários de Rioters
Ulanopo (NA)
: You're right in feeling that stickers can be used and be seen as being dismissive. I feel that way too sometimes and have removed posts I felt crossed a line. They're open to far more interpretation, however, than something someone took the time to type out. One is a person picking from a relatively small palette of emoji. The other is a deliberate statement. You might also have missed the following from your removal: >I'd like to emphasize that this is not a warning; however, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the Boards Universal Rules, as well as the guidelines for any sub-board you intend to post in before you do so. Your response in that thread was not helpful and the action was intended to remind you to use the Boards more respectfully. Your other post in that thread remains up, as it was a meaningful participation in the discussion.
If someone is trying to discuss an issue with a certain function of the game, I would argue that anybody replying with anything along the lines of "those are the rules deal with it" also fall under the "being receptive" condition of the rule. It doesn't seem receptive to dismiss people by stating the obvious statements of, "that's how it is". So why aren't these "Hallway Monitors" having their comments removed? All they do is take from the integrity of Boards Discussions and turn a platform for civil discussion into a troll's den. If a player has genuine concerns, other players should be discouraged from asserting the issue. But I don't see any of that. I don't see the right comments being removed. I see a certain "brown nosing" type of behavior being rewarded. Introducing an inherently circular argument means you are not being receptive to the other person's statement. But if I tell these people that their comments are irrelevant, I can have my comment removed. And this isn't the first time. I have literally had my comments removed for calling arguments "irrelevant" to the topic. The issue is Riot seems to ALLOW these people to take offense where none is literally present. And they're losing a loyal player base and making room for new players that will "play ball" with the bullshit.
Comentários de Rioters
: Best way to support Ezreal is to simply let him farm up his Sheen so he can do damage. He's not going to hit a REAL power spike until he has {{item:3004}} {{item:3057}} {{item:2422}} , but simply having {{item:3057}} is his first small power spike where he can poke better and finish off low hp enemies. For you, you want to play a poke support yourself that maybe also has a shield or heal like {{champion:16}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:350}} that way you can have a safe(r) lane. Unless your Ezreal is incredibly good, or fucking dumb as shit, then go a hard engage champ with a stun so he can land all his skill shots, but it's much less risky to just help him farm up to his big dick damage and then go in later.
So Janna > Alistar for Support? I'm not the greatest with Raka and I still don't have Lulu.
: Nami whenever her ADC flames her
I like the Groudon in the back.
Comentários de Rioters
: "My comment was moderated so EVERYTHING should be moderated now." Alternatively, you could follow the forum rules.
I don't think my comment should be moderated based on that explanation is my point. It would be like removing sticker comments because sticker comments could be argued to be the same
Comentários de Rioters
enshine (NA)
: what? why would it? ????????????????????????????????????? ali ult reduces physical and magic damage. pyke's ult is true damage. what? ????????????????????????????
There needs to be some counter play to that Ult. Shields don't shield the damage. Ask any Tahm Kench that bruises through a Pyke combo and turns the Grey Health into a shield. So Pyke gets to deal True damage that ALSO ignores shields, and can be spam-cast to dump gold on allies.. Vayne's True Damage doesn't ignore shields. And the "execute" function was argued to be "OP" when Urgot got his new Ult and Urgot gets 1 cast with plenty of time to escape.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Na that's the mechanic if you drop below X you get executed regardless of your defences
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cYI9imn7,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:23:03.801+0000) > > Cleave is not "on-hit" it's applied to any physical damage. > Garen's E is not an "on-hit" type of ability, or Rammus would have some counterplay. Cleave is the name of Tiamat's passive, which applies on-hit. You're thinking of Black Cleaver, whose description lists its armor shred as "cleaving".
> [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cYI9imn7,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-08-16T17:05:22.228+0000) > > Cleave is the name of Tiamat's passive, which applies on-hit. > > You're thinking of Black Cleaver, whose description lists its armor shred as "cleaving". You're right. It's my PTSD rage fits about Garen hitting me with his sword but not taking thorns damage and still reducing my armor. QQ
: Rammus Now have 48.78% Winrate. WHY RAMMUS don't buff him
Rammus: You know I'm a pretty great example of balancing and why champions like Yasuo do have counterplay. Riot: Hmmmm time to rework Rammus Rammus: Ok. My taunt gives Attack Speed and my Armor Buff slows me. I have an idea! I'll build Phantom Dancer for the extra Attack Speed for my taunt and the 12% Damage Mitigation to make up for nerfing my Armor Buff. Riot: Hmmmmm time to rework Phantom Dancer. Rammus: Ok. I guess champions like Yasuo aren't allowed to have some counterplay.
Exibir mais

Aletheiacracy

Nível 53 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão