Eedat (NA)
: You've directly insulted me like 6 times now and ***I'm*** trying to rile ***you*** up? How can you claim to be the civil one? It's insult after insult after insult after insult from you to me lol. I dunno man, next time try not to word your argument in an intentionally deceitful manner. Paraphrasing means summarizing what someone said, not making something up they never claimed. Putting words in people's mouths is not paraphrasing. Others are aware that the OP is deceptive as well, hence why it got all the downvotes. People are not mind readers. We only have what you presented to go off of. You can't expect to type one thing then magically expect people to know that's not what you meant lol
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T04:23:56.478+0000) > > You've directly insulted me like 6 times now and ***I'm*** trying to rile ***you*** up? How can you claim to be the civil one? It's insult after insult after insult after insult from you to me lol. > > I dunno man, next time try not to word your argument in an intentionally deceitful manner. Paraphrasing means summarizing what someone said, not making something up they never claimed. Others' are aware that the OP is deceptive as well, hence why it got all the downvotes. People are not mind readers. We only have what you presented to go off of. You can't expect to type one thing then magically expect people to know that's not what you meant lol Ok!
Eedat (NA)
: What are you getting so worked up about? I claim you are making a straw man. You get angry and insult me. I ask for proof of your claim. You try to dismiss it. I give you a detailed explanation of why I say you are straw manning. You give me a 'tl;dr' and throw yet more insults. And then more insults. What is your problem? I tried discussing it and you respond with you refusing to read the discussion lmao. How is that on me? The only person throwing insults here is you lol. I believe you need to chill out, not me.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T04:08:05.305+0000) > > What are you getting so worked up about? I claim you are making a straw man. You get angry and insult me. I ask for proof of your claim. You try to dismiss it. I give you a detailed explanation of why I say you are straw manning. You give me a 'tl;dr' and throw yet more insults. And then more insults. What is your problem? I tried discussing it and you respond with you refusing to read the discussion lmao. How is that on me? The only person throwing insults here is you lol. I believe you need to chill out, not me. Ohhh I get it now. See, what gave you away is "getting so worked up about" even though I'm obviously not and I've been quite civil for most of this thread. Yeah, I think it's pretty clear now you're just trying to rile me up. Sorry, but like I said in the first post. that's not what I'm here for, so I won't be doing that. Although if this is what you consider entertainment, might I suggest you do , I dunno, literally anything else? I hear there's this game called League of Legends you can try. Good day.
Eedat (NA)
: Why are you on a discussion forum then if you aren't interested in discussion? You aren't entitled to only get the answers you want to hear. It's quite simple, you tried using a straw man argument and I pointed it out. Instead of phrasing your argument in a rational way, you chose to lie and put words in peoples' mouths instead. Then you started throwing direct insults. I'm sorry, but it's actually you that is being the ass.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T03:48:11.815+0000) > > Why are you on a discussion forum then if you aren't interested in discussion? You aren't entitled to only get the answers you want to hear. It's quite simple, you tried using a straw man argument and I pointed it out. Instead of phrasing your argument in a rational way, you chose to lie and put words in peoples' mouths instead. Then you started throwing direct insults. I'm sorry, but it's actually you that is being the ass. You aren't discussing, you're being an ass. And I know I'm not entitled to it, I literally just said that. Jesus christ. They gave me the answer regardless and I'm relatively satisfied with it. Can you like, try and calm down? This doesn't even have anything to do with you.
Eedat (NA)
: It's exactly what you did though. You created a false statement and implied a Rioter said it. I can break this down if you like. > "We don't take action based on a single game" "We" is a _personal_ pronoun and implies the group that is to "take action" is the one speaking. Of course, the entity that takes action against peoples' accounts is Riot Games. You used "we" and not "I" to imply it is someone speaking on behalf of the entire entity (in this case Riot Games) and not a singular person's view. However, this quote is made up. You and I know this already, but your intent was to mislead people to bolster your point. The only line of the body is you demanding proof of a statement you already know is made up. This is exactly what a strawman is. > straw man > /ˌstrô ˈman/ > noun > 1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument. You intentionally misrepresented Riot's policy on punishment so it would be easier to argue your angle. You already know the "quote" is 100% false so it would be easy for you to defeat it. That is why you attempted to represent it as an official opinion, but you're just lying. This is known as beating a strawman Sorry dude but being called on the crap you're pulling doesnt make someone childish. You're the one who tried lying to us. Respect is earned, not given and you'll be hard pressed to find people who will give you much when you lie to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T03:29:33.705+0000) > > It's exactly what you did though. You created a false statement and implied a Rioter said it. I can break this down if you like. > > "We" is a _personal_ pronoun and implies the group that is to "take action" is the one speaking. Of course, the entity that takes action against peoples' accounts is Riot Games. You used "we" and not "I" to imply it is someone speaking on behalf of the entire entity (in this case Riot Games) and not a singular person's view. > > However, this quote is made up. You and I know this already, but your intent was to mislead people to bolster your point. The only line of the body is you demanding proof of a statement you already know is made up. > > This is exactly what a strawman is. > > You intentionally misrepresented Riot's policy on punishment so it would be easier to argue your angle. You already know the "quote" is 100% false so it would be easy for you to defeat it. That is why you attempted to represent it as an official opinion, but you're just lying. This is known as beating a strawman > > Sorry dude but being called on the crap you're pulling doesnt make someone childish. You're the one who tried lying to us. Respect is earned, not given and you'll be hard pressed to find people who will give you much when you lie to them. No...I was simply asking for something. You don't need to write an essay btw, I'm not interested enough to be reading the whole thing. They could just as easily have ignored me entirely. However, I got a response from Djinn and I'm more or less satisfied with it. All other posts from anyone else is just minor issues. And of course that quote isn't accurate, I'm just paraphrasing it. Sorry? I guess? Don't be an ass just because you're so confident of your superiority. It makes you no different than the people you so happily criticize on the PB boards. Your assumption of malice is mildly amusing, but outside of that, not much else.
Eedat (NA)
: Find me one example of where Riot says this. I'll wait.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T01:52:41.790+0000) > > Find me one example of where Riot says this. I'll wait. Why? The way you worded your response tells me you're not actually interested, you just want more ammo.
Eedat (NA)
: "I put things in quotes even though nobody actually said them so I can strawman the fuck out of a statement that was never made"
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:37:33.134+0000) > > "I put things in quotes even though nobody actually said them so I can strawman the fuck out of a statement that was never made" Don't be so childish. Your response and the way you wrote it says quite a lot about your true nature. Talk about disappointing. And yes, they do say this, every time someone comes on and asks why they were suspended because of a single game.
Kryptich (NA)
: Wouldn't it just be easier to act like a civil human being and not have to worry about "actions being taken" regardless?
> [{quoted}](name=Kryptich,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:35:08.296+0000) > > Wouldn't it just be easier to act like a civil human being and not have to worry about "actions being taken" regardless? That wasn't my question, but thanks for the useful advice.
Kei143 (NA)
: Report or game? Your original post isn't clear on what you are asking for, which is why we are asking for clarification on what you are asking for. The action that is taken for any report (regardless of 1 or 9 reports within that game) is a review of the category you selected. Which is why multiple reports don't do anything special, cos the result of the review is the same regardless of how many times the function was called. Typically people don't get punished for 1 game unless they used extreme toxicity. Every category is judged by consistently x severity. Leaver buster is like that, verbal detect is like that, even disruptive gameplay is like that. If the action within a game is severe enough, they will get punished. If you are looking for proof about that, read through the old PB blogs: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior There's also lots of stuff you can read up on Riot support page: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001242847-Reporting-suspensions-bans
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:32:49.553+0000) > > Report or game? > > The action that is taken for any report (regardless of 1 or 9 reports within that game) is a review of the category you selected. > > Which is why multiple reports don't do anything special, cos the result of the review is the same regardless of how many times the function was called. > > Typically people don't get punished for 1 game unless they used extreme toxicity. > > Every category is judged by consistently x severity. Leaver buster is like that, verbal detect is like that, even disruptive gameplay is like that. > > If the action within a game is severe enough, they will get punished. I mean, the mod just answered this already. Yes they can punish you for just one game.
Kei143 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:03:19.222+0000) > > > Also, this isn't about a recent report. I haven't been suspended recently. Then what is this thread about? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:19:57.342+0000) > > Then what is this thread about? > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} About whether or not Riot takes action based on single or multiple reports? Like it says in the original post?
: > [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:59:07.362+0000) > > Go submit a ticket and ask them how many games you were recently validly reported and ask them for chatlogs in those games. > > No one can help you on the boards. > > Also, didn't you know that if you complain about downvotes, you'll get downvoted even more? Standard internet rules. Not like those downvotes mean anything. Down votes hide your threads. They do that, and thats what they mean. Its a way for the angry community to get rid of posts they disagree with by low visibility.
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:07:45.901+0000) > > Down votes hide your threads. They do that, and thats what they mean. Its a way for the angry community to get rid of posts they disagree with by low visibility. That sounds rather counter-intuitive for a board that's supposed to be encouraging good behavior and interactions between players.
Kei143 (NA)
: Go submit a ticket and ask them how many games you were recently validly reported and ask them for chatlogs in those games. No one can help you on the boards. Also, didn't you know that if you complain about downvotes, you'll get downvoted even more? Standard internet rules. Not like those downvotes mean anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:59:07.362+0000) > > Go submit a ticket and ask them how many games you were recently validly reported and ask them for chatlogs in those games. > > No one can help you on the boards. > > Also, didn't you know that if you complain about downvotes, you'll get downvoted even more? Standard internet rules. Not like those downvotes mean anything. I don't care about downvotes, but other people do, because they will make assumptions based on the downvote number, despite the fact that I am not doing or saying anything that warrants it. Also, this isn't about a recent report. I haven't been suspended recently.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:25:29.849+0000)So how come whenever I or people I know of get a suspension the only evidence they can provide is one chat log from the most recent game that received reports? If they do it based on multiple games, they should have no problem showing more than one chat log. I believe the system only pulls logs back a certain number of games rather than a certain number of valid reports, so players who have one really bad game can end up with suspensions that only show one even if multiple have contributed. Also, *punishments after the first* can be triggered on just one game of bad behavior, as there are multiple games that led up to that punishment that the player has already received logs for.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:56:00.085+0000) > > I believe the system only pulls logs back a certain number of games rather than a certain number of valid reports, so players who have one really bad game can end up with suspensions that only show one even if multiple have contributed. Also, *punishments after the first* can be triggered on just one game of bad behavior, as there are multiple games that led up to that punishment that the player has already received logs for. Maybe they should be more clear about that, since it's very easy to misinterpret what they're saying. Also, this means people who have older accounts are more at risk. Also, I tested it out on a new account earlier this year and the suspension message still only showed one log.
: You...want proof of a negative? That's very hard to do, especially as every time Riot gives out statistics or evidence people accuse them of fabricating it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5uMoQVTH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:24:09.780+0000) > > You...want proof of a negative? That's very hard to do, especially as every time Riot gives out statistics or evidence people accuse them of fabricating it. So how come whenever I or people I know of get a suspension the only evidence they can provide is one chat log from the most recent game that received reports? If they do it based on multiple games, they should have no problem showing more than one chat log. You can say it's an "example" all you like, but that just tells people who got suspended that they only have one piece of evidence of toxicity. Why would it be so hard to show more? They used to show more than one, years ago when they were using the older client.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Have we just given up on Sejuani for anybody outside of pro play now?
: I hope Riot learns something from this season
They won't. If we've learned anything, it's that Riot doesn't learn anything.
Power Mac (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-21T08:16:16.425+0000) > > Yeah, it's not like it's not the most played game worldwide or something. Oh wait... > > https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F02%2Fchart.jpg > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) > https://www.smilegate.com/en/game/game.asp?cd_game=1 > https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/#18e484ac6c21 > > Nice try though. That's a lie. You didn't try. But don't worry. I'll keep the truth a secret so you can keep posting your lazy lies about how Riot makes the most popular video game in the world! > > Rofl, even Fortnite has them beat as of 2018 by 140 million players during peak time. You really didn't think this through did you? Are you really comparing 2019 data with 2014 reports? Seriously? Besides, my point was that LoL isn't losing players at all. Even if Riot lied and nobody noticed, not even a single website (which isn't very likely), it'd still wouldn't change the fact that it's one of the most played games ever, especially this year, that is 2019. And, the flowchart shows 2013 revenues, not players (the two factors aren't always, necessarily in direct proportion), nor, again, reasonably recent data... But, it's my fault for writing here, the boards only serve the purpose of bashing Riot nowadays.
> [{quoted}](name=Power Mac,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-23T07:50:06.772+0000) > > Are you really comparing 2019 data with 2014 reports? Seriously? Besides, my point was that LoL isn't losing players at all. Even if Riot lied and nobody noticed, not even a single website (which isn't very likely), it'd still wouldn't change the fact that is one of the most played games ever, especially this year, that is 2019. And, the flowchart shows 2013 revenues, not players (the two factors aren't always, necessarily in direct proportion), nor, again, reasonably recent data... > But, it's my fault for writing here, the boards only serve the purpose of bashing Riot nowadays. Wrong. Your "point" was a poor attempt at sarcasm and nothing else. >Shhh, don't tell them, otherwise they won't be able to keep posting that the userbase is fleeing the game! A rather lazy attempt at it too, but of course, you're more than welcome to attach all this other BS you just came up with. I'll just be ignoring it all, since that's the hallmark of someone more concerned with proving people wrong, and that is extremely boring.
: How often have you been pissed b/c a champ was too tanky?
Last time I got pissed because something was too tanky was 2 years ago.
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:22:35.420+0000) > > Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical. Have you tried looking up that word before you use it? I didn't bring up my personal experience anywhere. Those four links are, in order, their revenue, the Wikipedia listing for registered player count, the game's website and forbes. Want to try again?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:17:13.160+0000) > > Then exaggerating their complaints is counter-productive. It's easy for the pendulum of balance to swing in the other direction when a potential fix just causes another problem somewhere else. > > If the friends/acquaintances still play despite someone's desire to quit then the person must admit that the problems are not that severe. > > That's more of a reason to try an be weaned off the game. > > Constructive does exist here, but there is a lot of unconstructive criticism that people think is the best idea in the world simply because they're also upset. The average board user isn't thinking about the possible consequences of their proposed fixes. They just want the problem they think is most important solved without a thought of how to do it or the possible problems that could pop up if a poor fix is implemented. Duh, like I said, it's Riot's job to figure out the good from the bad. You're generalizing and assuming there's only two kinds of people on the board. Riot should know by now that players sometimes do know what they want and attempting to predict needs we don't actually have is far worse than listening to our feedback on what the game needs in order to be fun and acting on that. It is incredibly presumptuous to think they know what's fun for millions of people while working in a vacuum. Lost players are lost players. They don't come back unless you promise them something enticing. And if their goal with this meta is to create new players, it's hardly enough. I've made new accounts before and played with friends who've never touched league before. It's not fun or interesting for them. Besides, the assumption that the vast majority of people that have criticism about the game need to "take a break" is just an extremely lazy and pathetic attempt at telling them off for having a differing opinion. You can say this applies to the other side all you want, but people who hate this meta spend more time trying to explain why it's worse than anything else. Yet, they keep on doing it because they believe it's possible to make positive changes for the game. Riot has the means to find the constructive from the not, yet they barely try because they're arrogant enough to believe they can work in a vacuum (eternals). The excuse that there's a lot of unconstructive ranting is something literally every company on the planet has to deal with. Riot isn't special in this case and the way they deal with it is simply lazy, because it's just ignoring. Woopdeedoo.
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:22:35.420+0000) > > Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical. Have you tried looking up that word before you use it? I didn't bring up my personal experience anywhere. Those four links are, in order, their revenue, the Wikipedia listing for registered player count, the game's website and forbes. Want to try again?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:52:08.462+0000) > > Fine. > > Advice to stop playing is still the correct advice when someone claims that the game is no longer enjoyable, when they claim that the game is complete trash and **especially** when they claim that they wish the game would die. > > They're either grossly exaggerating their feelings because they want their opinion to be more loud or they actually feel that way. If they're exaggerating they need to stop. If they're not exaggerating then they really do need to take a break from the game if not quit completely. > > Complaining on the boards while actively playing the game only sends the message that the game is still enjoyable to play. The boards goes through so many different complaint threads where people complain about the last champion/mechanic that killed them and are salty about it, it just becomes this white noise that gets ignored. Riot is much more likely to pay attention to actual data such as play rate when deciding if they're turning the ship in the right direction or not. Sure. Except when they believe the game can get better. Or when they have friends or acquaintances that still play. Or when they are addicted to it. Or when Riot keeps talking about how much they listen to our feedback. A large portion of the people who leave games leave them for good. Riot's expectation that they can wait until then to do something about the meta is stupid and lazy. So is their philosophy of ignoring all criticism because they don't know how to filter out constructive from not constructive. (yes constructive does exist here)
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:22:35.420+0000) > > Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical. Have you tried looking up that word before you use it? I didn't bring up my personal experience anywhere. Those four links are, in order, their revenue, the Wikipedia listing for registered player count, the game's website and forbes. Want to try again?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:36:08.517+0000) > > I'm referring to your complaints about Riot which are based on "personal experience". I guess the better word would be "projection". My argument was based on the forbes article and looking into what you can buy in the game. > > P2W models focusing on earning money from whales **IS** predatory. So once again, it should not be held up as some sort of "best" standard unless you're advocating League should adopt such a model. My complaints about riot... Where? Outside this thread? Can you try to stay on topic please? ... Yeah? That's why I Iisted more than one item? Who said anything about a "best" standard besides you? All you've done is derail whatever little discussion there could've been in the first place. So, thanks. Really appreciate it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:21:08.311+0000) > > So you brought your personal experience into aan argument Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:22:35.420+0000) > > Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical. Have you tried looking up that word before you use it? I didn't bring up my personal experience anywhere. Those four links are, in order, their revenue, the Wikipedia listing for registered player count, the game's website and forbes. Want to try again?
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:05:16.026+0000) > > Actually I didn't, but nice try. Then I can say the same to your accusation. >And so what? I added the picture and the forbes article because some people have different ways of measuring the success of a game. What's the point of arguing about 1 item while ignoring the rest? Because I found the micro-transaction practices in the game pretty damn predatory to say the least and shouldn't be held up as a sort of success over League. League managed to make that much money without resorting to P2W. >You just want to talk? Yawn. How about no? And you're here just to complain.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:19:02.661+0000) > > Then I can say the same to your accusation. > What's the point of arguing about 1 item while ignoring the rest? > > Because I found the micro-transaction practices in the game pretty damn predatory to say the least and shouldn't be held up as a sort of success over League. League managed to make that much money without resorting to P2W. > > You just want to bitch? Yawn. How about no? So you brought your personal experience into aan argument about numbers and revenue? Yeah I think I'll stick with yawn. You're free to copy that too btw.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:40:56.857+0000) > > So what you're saying is you looked at one of four my links? Fantastic! Sounds like you only looked at the first sentence. Fantastic! I never argued the player base, I was arguing about the picture.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:41:51.973+0000) > > Sounds like you only looked at the first sentence. Fantastic! I never argued the player base, I was arguing about the picture. Actually I didn't, but nice try. And so what? I added the picture and the forbes article because some people have different ways of measuring the success of a game. What's the point of arguing about 1 item while ignoring the rest? You just want to talk? Yawn. How about no?
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-21T08:16:16.425+0000) > > Yeah, it's not like it's not the most played game worldwide or something. Oh wait... > > https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F02%2Fchart.jpg > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) > https://www.smilegate.com/en/game/game.asp?cd_game=1 > https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/#18e484ac6c21 You picture that you linked showed Free-to-play earnings, not playerbase. A quick look at the forbes link goes over the differences between how each game tries to make its money. CrossFire has heavy P2W elements since you can simply buy better armor and weapons with real money, but in League everything non-cosmetic you could buy with money is also something you can earn through the game and owning one champion or another is not really any sort of advantage. So in summary, CrossFire appeals to whales and likely earns a large amount of micro-transaction currency due to that.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:37:46.283+0000) > > You picture that you linked showed Free-to-play earnings, not playerbase. A quick look at the forbes link goes over the differences between how each game tries to make its money. CrossFire has heavy P2W elements since you can simply buy better armor and weapons with real money, but in League everything non-cosmetic you could buy with money is also something you can earn through the game and owning one champion or another is not really any sort of advantage. > > So in summary, CrossFire appeals to whales and likely earns a large amount of micro-transaction currency due to that. So what you're saying is you looked at one of four my links? Fantastic!
Power Mac (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T19:11:09.600+0000) > > I mean it is the most played pc game worldwide. Shhh, don't tell them, otherwise they won't be able to keep posting that the userbase is fleeing the game!
> [{quoted}](name=Power Mac,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-21T08:03:54.772+0000) > > Shhh, don't tell them, otherwise they won't be able to keep posting that the userbase is fleeing the game! Yeah, it's not like it's not the most played game worldwide or something. Oh wait... https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F02%2Fchart.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) https://www.smilegate.com/en/game/game.asp?cd_game=1 https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/#18e484ac6c21 Nice try though. That's a lie. You didn't try. But don't worry. I'll keep the truth a secret so you can keep posting your lazy lies about how Riot makes the most popular video game in the world! Rofl, even Fortnite has them beat as of 2018 by 140 million players during peak time. You really didn't think this through did you?
: That happens in pro play even now. This post doesn't accomplish anything.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1zIKEB3r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-20T19:54:40.977+0000) > > That happens in pro play even now. This post doesn't accomplish anything. Blatant and utter lie. Is it easy to lie to others?
: >Stop it. You don't make the game's issues go away by "taking breaks." You make them go away by telling Riot what the game's problems are. Or just quitting the game? Because Riot won't two fucks and shits about some guy on the deserted internet forum
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:24:30.986+0000) > > Or just quitting the game? Because Riot won't two fucks and shits about some guy on the deserted internet forum So leave then.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T18:14:02.288+0000) > > There, fixed it for you I mean it is the most played pc game worldwide.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T19:11:09.600+0000) > > I mean it is the most played pc game worldwide. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) "it became the most played game in the world by player count of all time,[1] with 660 million players worldwide." Uh....sure it is. I guess this Crossfire thing is imaginary then, is it? Oh four people think Crossfire is a fake game! That's interesting!
Comentários de Rioters
: Nocturne is the perfect example of how terrible the balance team is
I'll be honest, it's been some time since I heard someone complain about Nocturne, especially when there are other more obvious examples of broken shit Riot has been pushing on us.
: I don't remember Teemo shrooms being this powerful before.
Nothing about the shrooms was touched, but as overall damage goes up, it's only logical that they'd go up too, even if they haven't been buffed.
: Why does matchmaking come up with so many blowouts?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-17T20:34:47.132+0000) > > why do i have to convince some random on the internet who cannot bring their own facts or pov to a discussion? > you say nothing yet i must convince you? pathetic. > go bother someone else. Facts for what? Lol. What are you even babbling about at this point?
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-17T02:02:27.887+0000) > > Is your gimmick around here to just be a contrarian? only if you follow me selectively, which would make you a biased observer, so best you stay in your own lane.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T10:00:38.785+0000) > > only if you follow me selectively, which would make you a biased observer, so best you stay in your own lane. Oh wow, that was so convincing bro.
: How would you guys Balance Yasuo and Pyke
: No Buff will make Blitz pro viable
Lol even if they did plan to buff him, I wouldn't trust them to do it properly.
: iunno champ pools are pretty diverse right now. it's just that they don't have to be you see, and often are forced into not being diverse because massive problem champions haven't been dealt with and new ones were made. vlad, permaproblem champion, never gonna be dealt with adequately. but rito james said they could deal with him so they made kled do the thing he now does. and karma, permabusted, never gonna be dealt with ever. here comes rito james, doing the thing to renekton in response. meanwhile boards complain about mobility, sure guys here have cass and poppy said rito james. and so on and so forth. so you either play a stat stick or you play one of them problem champions who aren't stat sticks but have inherently broken kits that aren't item gated like the other traditional ones. or you play some broken shit that is item gated and hope you have a jungler.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:51:35.120+0000) > > iunno champ pools are pretty diverse right now. > it's just that they don't have to be you see, and often are forced into not being diverse because massive problem champions haven't been dealt with and new ones were made. > vlad, permaproblem champion, never gonna be dealt with adequately. > but rito james said they could deal with him so they made kled do the thing he now does. > and karma, permabusted, never gonna be dealt with ever. > here comes rito james, doing the thing to renekton in response. > meanwhile boards complain about mobility, sure guys here have cass and poppy said rito james. > and so on and so forth. > > so you either play a stat stick or you play one of them problem champions who aren't stat sticks but have inherently broken kits that aren't item gated like the other traditional ones. > or you play some broken shit that is item gated and hope you have a jungler. Is your gimmick around here to just be a contrarian?
: I cannot tell the difference between Star Guardian Xayah and SG Rakan.
I doubt anyone can. They've got all this BUSINESS on them that they look cluttered for no good reason.
: the game is currently urf? well shit why am i always wishing my cooldown came up sooner?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AMVq0yYz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:42:22.959+0000) > > the game is currently urf? > well shit why am i always wishing my cooldown came up sooner? That's so funny bro, 45% cdr.
mack9112 (NA)
: Zed is so bad like what champion are you playing into him that you are struggling ... real talk.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2mBfE31J,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-09-15T23:49:29.471+0000) > > Zed is so bad like what champion are you playing into him that you are struggling ... real talk. Obvious baiter is obvious.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-15T22:54:39.404+0000) > > I thought Yasuo and Pyke were already must bans to begin with. Yasuo has certainly been one for years, yet they do nothing. 40% banrate doesn't say so :\
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-09-15T23:12:12.856+0000) > > 40% banrate doesn't say so :\ Fair enough, my mistake then.
GigglesO (NA)
: Stage a Protest?
I thought Yasuo and Pyke were already must bans to begin with. Yasuo has certainly been one for years, yet they do nothing.
: Fiora buffs LMAO
Typical fucking Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T19:20:29.408+0000) > > Sure, sure, you're very special it's every game kid, i'm playing 1v2, allied jungler is somehow dying to chickens, and enemy jungler is still taking all the drakes despite being in my lane half the time. sorry, not sorry, people can go stalk whatever replays they want and see it for themselves. they'll likely get triggered by matchmaking too.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T19:48:09.193+0000) > > it's every game kid, i'm playing 1v2, allied jungler is somehow dying to chickens, and enemy jungler is still taking all the drakes despite being in my lane half the time. > sorry, not sorry, people can go stalk whatever replays they want and see it for themselves. > they'll likely get triggered by matchmaking too. Yes, that's what I said. You're very special.
: Don't you guys love the jungle?
Frankly, they should just revert the game. They've made awful decision upon awful decision, they may as well just back track at this point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T01:41:20.058+0000) > > Oh sorry. I didn't know the OP was talking about you and specifically you. Who are you btw? Are you famous? that's every game i play top lane, i'm 1v2 lol. so yeah OP might as well be talking about me.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T13:54:58.666+0000) > > that's every game i play top lane, i'm 1v2 lol. > so yeah OP might as well be talking about me. Sure, sure, you're very special
: Imagine overreacting with the riven buffs lmao.
imagine not understanding the implications of the riven buffs
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Anatera

Nível 105 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão