Comentários de Rioters
Eyesack (NA)
: Games literally end at 5 minutes.
Enstrave (NA)
: Viktor didn't get enough love nowadays
Viktor doesn't need anything more {{champion:112}} Metal is perfection
: For 4 years i have been playing bruiser shaco
I like bruiser Shaco, but this season hybrid Shaco is my go-to. His lategame isn't so reliant on splitpushing and it's much easier to poke and later assassinate safely.
: Girls, why do you play support?
Something something offended something something white knight something
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN7RlkU4,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T18:33:31.555+0000) > > Don't try to race bait this. You need an internet connection to play League. Generally people who have internet connections have access to a phone. It doesn't need to be a cell phone - call verification exists for landlines. > > I don't know much about the Skype phone numbers. That could be an issue. > > For what it's worth, I'm not trying to jump down anyone's throat about smurfing (like you're trying to jump down my throat about...race? phones? who knows). It just sucks for those of us in low ELO. Contrary to upper ELO beliefs, Riot can absolutely do something about it. However, they have logical reasons to allow it to continue (it makes them money). They're not going to make it against the rules. It just sucks. Please stop pretending that it doesn't suck for those of us it affects. This isnt race baiting, your argument is literally this stupid. Not everyone has phones, and a single landline isnt going to support multiple players in the same household. Your argument amounts to "well, the white middle class all have cellphones and individualized computers, therefore everyone has access to these things!" There is literally nothing riot can do that wont also completely ruin them as a company.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN7RlkU4,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T19:27:38.300+0000) > > This isnt race baiting, your argument is literally this stupid. Not everyone has phones, and a single landline isnt going to support multiple players in the same household. > > Your argument amounts to "well, the white middle class all have cellphones and individualized computers, therefore everyone has access to these things!" > > There is literally nothing riot can do that wont also completely ruin them as a company. It's absolutely race baiting. My argument was that everyone has access to one phone or another, and twice you've taken that to mean "everyone is white middle class". If it makes you feel any better, I am neither white nor middle class and still have this opinion. I'd guess that 95%+ have access to a personal cell phone, a parent's cell phone, or a landline to use for a verification process, and that's being conservative with an estimate. This is all to say that Riot can take steps to prevent and/or make smurfing against the rules and they don't. No amount of "I disagree with you and that makes you stupid and racist!" pseudo-arguing is going to change that.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN7RlkU4,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T18:17:00.189+0000) > > I reject the "not everyone owns a phone" point. Not everyone has a _cell phone_ , but everyone playing this game has access to a phone. Yes, you can get a burner phone or switch numbers, but making SMS or voice confirmation a requirement for starting an account would reduce smurfing by a lot. > > But Riot won't do it. They don't care about smurfing. It makes them money. This conversation is pointless. Yes, everyone who plays lol is a white middle class family. Yup. Thats all of riots playerbase.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN7RlkU4,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T18:21:36.331+0000) > > Yes, everyone who plays lol is a white middle class family. Yup. Thats all of riots playerbase. Don't try to race bait this. You need an internet connection to play League. Generally people who have internet connections have access to a phone. It doesn't need to be a cell phone - call verification exists for landlines. I don't know much about the Skype phone numbers. That could be an issue. For what it's worth, I'm not trying to jump down anyone's throat about smurfing (like you're trying to jump down my throat about...race? phones? who knows). It just sucks for those of us in low ELO. Contrary to upper ELO beliefs, Riot can absolutely do something about it. However, they have logical reasons to allow it to continue (it makes them money). They're not going to make it against the rules. It just sucks. Please stop pretending that it doesn't suck for those of us it affects.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BanThisRito420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN7RlkU4,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T18:10:18.003+0000) > > You're clearly a dickhead who thinks hes intellectually superior just because you talk with correct grammar. Jog on He definitely thinks he's intellectually superior, but in fairness we all do. I'm on the "smurfing sucks" side and I still can't help but notice how low you set the bar intellectually.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN7RlkU4,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T16:57:54.361+0000) > > That's the point. There *should* be. It *should* be forbidden to have multiple accounts. > Riot *should* permanently ban any account they can be certain is somebody's smurf account. > And there are steps they could take to detect them, but Riot hasn't done it because they are afraid of making mistakes. > It nothing else they could make it a rule and not actively check, because just having the rule would already stop some people. > Then even when not trying to find smurfs otherwise when somebody admits to being a smurf in chat or on the boards (bot detected, human reviewed), they could see that and ban said account since confession is sufficient evidence. No, it shouldnt be against tos. They have ZERO capability to enforce it. You cannot make a rule/law that is unenforceable. Multiple people can use the same IP, so cant use IP. Not everyone owns a phone, and getting a temp number is easy, cant do that. Multiple people can use the same computer, cant use hardware identification. There is NOTHING riot can do to prevent multiple accounts, short of you streaming.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN7RlkU4,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T17:19:09.752+0000) > > No, it shouldnt be against tos. They have ZERO capability to enforce it. You cannot make a rule/law that is unenforceable. > > Multiple people can use the same IP, so cant use IP. > > Not everyone owns a phone, and getting a temp number is easy, cant do that. > > Multiple people can use the same computer, cant use hardware identification. > > There is NOTHING riot can do to prevent multiple accounts, short of you streaming. I reject the "not everyone owns a phone" point. Not everyone has a _cell phone_ , but everyone playing this game has access to a phone. Yes, you can get a burner phone or switch numbers, but making SMS or voice confirmation a requirement for starting an account would reduce smurfing by a lot. But Riot won't do it. They don't care about smurfing. It makes them money. This conversation is pointless.
Pika Fox (NA)
: I can make an account for free in seconds. There is no physical way riot can declare smurfing as cheating. Its unenforceable, and honestly, a stupid claim to say its cheating. Assume im a challenger main. Now assume i make a new, fresh account, got it to 30. I now enter ranked. When and where did i cheat? If i win, i climb. And given my skill is challenger, i will climb rapidly. At no point did o break any rules, and youll never see me more than once on your life, as my skill level is superior and continues to climb exponentially. Smurfing is a non issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN7RlkU4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T16:31:10.550+0000) > > I can make an account for free in seconds. There is no physical way riot can declare smurfing as cheating. Its unenforceable, and honestly, a stupid claim to say its cheating. > > Assume im a challenger main. Now assume i make a new, fresh account, got it to 30. > > I now enter ranked. > > When and where did i cheat? > > If i win, i climb. And given my skill is challenger, i will climb rapidly. At no point did o break any rules, and youll never see me more than once on your life, as my skill level is superior and continues to climb exponentially. > > Smurfing is a non issue. In fairness, there are easy ways Riot can declare smurfing as cheating. Any single-use account verification like a cell phone number would cut smurfing by 75% at least. They just don't want to. Smurfing isn't an issue for Challenger people because they never have to deal with smurfs. I've been hardstuck silver for years, and any time I'm in a game facing a smurf it's generally the last game I play for that week. It's incredibly discouraging and not fun at all. Not saying this thread is valid or that smurfing is against the rules as Riot clearly doesn't care about it, but just pointing out some flaws in your logic.
Kei143 (NA)
: 300. I'm at that limit and constantly have to delete people off my list.
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=31FLV7q5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-30T15:59:28.567+0000) > > Yeah, it's almost like they need money to keep running this game we're playing > > _which is absolutely free to play_ Ya no, last Revel you could buy the border, then the chromas then the ward, all individually, F out of here with that excuse
> [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=31FLV7q5,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-07-30T20:13:36.533+0000) > > Ya no, last Revel you could buy the border, then the chromas then the ward, all individually, F out of here with that excuse Okay, so this complaint is about wanting to buy individual pieces of content rather than Riot trying to make money. **Then just say that.** That's a reasonable complaint. Complaining that Riot (who again, runs this _free to play_ game) is constantly introducing new ways for them to make money is a ridiculous thing to get upset about.
TyRamos (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=31FLV7q5,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T16:58:42.986+0000) > > So just pay for the things you want to pay for? How do the new options in the shop affect you in any way whatsoever? If they think people will pay for it they're gonna shoot their shot. In theory, the more money Riot makes the more resources they'll have to continue updating (read: fixing?) the game, so I'm good with them putting anything out there that people will pay for. Because Riot has made it a trend for things to be exclusive to bundles. So you infact can't buy only the things you want. Also this company RAKES in money and is owned by one of the largest companies in the world. Don't give me that " well they need every dime they can get to support the game" this isn't 2010. Riot isn't some tiny indie company anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=TyRamos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=31FLV7q5,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T19:24:29.529+0000) > > Because Riot has made it a trend for things to be exclusive to bundles. So you infact can't buy only the things you want. Also this company RAKES in money and is owned by one of the largest companies in the world. Don't give me that " well they need every dime they can get to support the game" this isn't 2010. Riot isn't some tiny indie company anymore. Okay - so don't buy them. I'm super confused as to what the issue is. Are you annoyed that you can't purchase individual pieces exclusive content or that Riot is trying to make money? You're framing it like it's the latter (which I'm mocking because it's nonsense), but I _completely_ and unironically understand if it's the former.
TyRamos (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=31FLV7q5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-30T15:59:28.567+0000) > > Yeah, it's almost like they need money to keep running this game we're playing > > _which is absolutely free to play_ We get that. No one is saying they shouldnt make money. But we can still criticize the way they are making money. People WANT to give Riot money but certain montizations are bad and we're free to give our criticisms. It being free to play isn't a free pass to be free from criticism.
> [{quoted}](name=TyRamos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=31FLV7q5,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-30T16:18:44.624+0000) > > We get that. No one is saying they shouldnt make money. But we can still criticize the way they are making money. People WANT to give Riot money but certain montizations are bad and we're free to give our criticisms. It being free to play isn't a free pass to be free from criticism. So just pay for the things you want to pay for? How do the new options in the shop affect you in any way whatsoever? If they think people will pay for it they're gonna shoot their shot. In theory, the more money Riot makes the more resources they'll have to continue updating (read: fixing?) the game, so I'm good with them putting anything out there that people will pay for.
Hanple (NA)
: Riot's greed is becoming apparent
Yeah, it's almost like they need money to keep running this game we're playing _which is absolutely free to play_
AlixMason (EUW)
: Scared of Matches against players
You've been practicing against Sylons and you're worried about humans? You'll do fine, good hunting
: how do you climb? (honestly)
Can't complain about how hard it is to climb when you AFK on a regular basis. No excuse. You're part of the problem
Prozzak (NA)
: I never said any of the points he made were incorrect, I said that they were answering a question that was not asked.
: this is worst time of the year to play ranked imo
No. The first two weeks of ranked are absolutely miserable. Close 2nd would be the last month of the season where everyone is stressed and pissed off about where they're ending up.
: is the roles set in stone
If your teammates are okay with it, I think it's fine to play off-meta roles. If they're not then I think your team basically loses in champ select due to being toxic from the get-go. Off meta bot lanes are fun though! My favorites are Pantheon adc and Taliyah supp, or Teemo adc and Shaco supp! Both super annoying.
: Queuing up as a jungler these days feel like.
I mute more as a jungler nowadays than every other role combined. I went 20/1/10 as Shaco yesterday, stopped the enemy jungler from getting any dragons or barons and we won losing only one turret. Multiple times throughout the game both bot laners and the mid laner blamed me for them struggling to keep up with their opposing laners. Jungling right now sucks. The role has been nerfed into the ground, and "jg diff" is the easiest out for laners having a shitty game.
: Mate, I don't give a shit. You either accept my opinion or you don't. If you don't, well, that's your problem to fix.
All points you have made are correct. Nothing else to add or comment on for me
: If you get an S grade in ranked, you shouldn't lose LP even if your team loses the game.
I want my teammates incentivized to win, not to improve their own individual performance.
: > Fuck it, show me a romcom of Garen and Kat trying to hide their romance. _Garen, arriving home at late night, trying to move as silently as possible when suddenly the lights of the room turn on, revealing Lux in a robe, sitting on a chair with a menacing look._ {{champion:99}} :We're have you been? {{champion:86}} : Out. {{champion:99}} : With Katarina? {{champion:86}} : Of course not! I was with Jarvan, Xin Zhao and Lucian playing poker! {{champion:99}} : Then next time you see them, tell whoever used that lipstick colour that I'm currently seeing all over your neck that they need a better taste. _Invisible audience laughs._ {{champion:99}} : I'll also have to tell our parents that we're broke because it seems you couldn't pay them with money so you had to use your body. _Audiences laughs again._ {{champion:86}} : OK! I was with Katarina. Don't tell anyone, sister please. {{champion:99}} : Why would I do that? {{champion:86}} :Do it or else what... {{champion:99}} : Or else what? Tell the whole Demacia that you're sister is mage, ruining our family name and ending in my brutal murder to lynch of angry biggoted people? {{champion:86}} : I was just gonna blackmail into not doing it or else I would tell both Ezreal and Sylas that you're sleeping with both of them. {{champion:99}} : Sorry. That was a bit dark. {{champion:86}} : Ironic, for someone called "Lux". You may need to change your name to "Umbra". _Audience Laughs_ {{champion:99}} : You know what? Getting lynched sounds better than hearing your jokes. _Audiences looses their shit._
I'd watch so many poorly produced episodes of "Everybody Loves Garen"
: Dude, Zed did a full combo on my today. He killed me. I used death recap. Skarner who wasn't even in the game did 900 magic damage with Zed's Qs.
Sounds like Skarner is getting pretty OP
: new death recap is amazing!
: I have hell of a lot of fun stomping league matches in my climb when I have 1200 stacks of nasus @ 28 minutes in the game.
: A PSA to Riot Games
Hey man I loved you in Forgetting Sarah Marshall
: Why can't we get a free dodge when Jungle refuses to take smite?
"Wanna dodge but don't wanna lose LP" "Jung remove smite" "lol k cool cya guys"
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u2aEAlaa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-16T00:10:00.239+0000) > > Akali has always been a disgusting champion > > She did this pre rework, and she does it after the rework > > The entire champ needs to be thrown out, she'll never be balanced This isn't an Akali problem, the same applies to virtually any mid champion getting that many kills early. The root of the issue is that one player should not be able to completely sabotage a lane like this, that early into the game.
Completely agree with this. Lost a game the other day where my lane (bot) was up 3-0, mid was up 2-0, jungle had 2 kills and 2 assists, but we lost because top went 0-6 to Riven in the first 15 mins.
CytheGuy (NA)
: ***
The amount of heal is 5+1% of your max HP over 2 seconds.
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:16:32.471+0000) > > Sounds like the Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighborhood are trying out some bold new tactics Lol I wish. I don't think they have the power to have 4 local cruisers respond with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:18:49.748+0000) > > Lol I wish. I don't think they have the power to have 4 local cruisers respond with them. Well yeah, they'd likely all be riding cruisers and wearing helmets.
: When Riot gives your info to the FBI...
Sounds like the Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighborhood are trying out some bold new tactics
Hotarµ (NA)
: Not saying you're wrong on the money comment because I believe that's one of the reasons as well, but the SMS integration could be seen as a violation of privacy. Also, not everyone has phones and there would be ways to circumvent that requirement.
It's only a privacy violation if they use the SMS to communicate without opt-in; no worries there. Not everyone has a phone, but if you have the internet connection stable enough to play league you _at the very least_ have a landline. That's why they could use SMS/call-in verification. Yes, there are definitely ways around it (burner phones, friends' phones, etc.) but it would make creating duplicate accounts an enormous pain in the ass. Again, they won't do this or even make smurfing against the rules, but it has absolutely nothing to do with their ability to at least make smurfing difficult. They just don't want to. It frustrates the hell out of me (clearly), but it's just something you have to deal with if you want to play ranked. Honestly it probably causes the most problems pre-ranked. Players under level 10 that are trying League for the first time are getting steamrolled and probably either think the game is too hard or that the community just sucks (they're not 100% wrong about the latter). League was my first MOBA - there wasn't _nearly_ as much smurfing when I joined in S3 as there is now. There's a very good chance I wouldn't have stuck with it if I was joining today.
Drezder (EUNE)
: I legit think i should be plat minimum
"I keep telling people what to do and they don't wanna listen" It might not be your skill level, but your personality holding you back. It's pretty easy to tilt teammates in our ELO. Maybe don't be so demanding and do what you can to help them without sounding like a know-it-all douche.
: Played Morg Jungle. Went like 2/0/14. We won and I played a large part in it. Post game lobby my team begs the enemy team to report me. The reason diversity is small? “Meta” is everything and until a pro player does it, it troll or trash =_=
Completely agree. Duo'd bot with my brother last night - he was Panth ADC, I was Taliyah supp. Our jung got so mad in champ select that they went Lux jung. I went 11/0/11 (we steamrolled them) and got 3x honors, with Lux asking the enemy team to report me for smurfing. A casual glance at my op.gg will show you that I'm the most hardstuck silver on earth. Meta slaves are the worst.
Hotarµ (NA)
: IP addresses can be changed in minutes, VPNs exist.
They could only allow accounts to be activated using texts or calls with unique phone numbers. But they won't do this, because smurfing helps create content, and content makes them money.
: PLEASE STOP DOING THIS! Also read this tip I have for you so you can win more.
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QugBryLw,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-14T21:48:07.130+0000) > > If anything we need MORE sexuality. Am I the only one that wonders what Urgot's into? How does Nautilus like to get nauty?? New skin: **Naughty-lus.** I'll leave the rest to the reader's imagination as it's no doubt not board appropriate.
Rito, do this. You'd be printing money
aus102 (NA)
: Is sexuality necessary in a MOBA?
If anything we need MORE sexuality. Am I the only one that wonders what Urgot's into? How does Nautilus like to get nauty??
: Two champions you instantly fell in love with
{{champion:35}} and {{champion:427}} . Completely different playstyles, but a lot of utility and a way to build/play every game differently.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ryzê,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWUw6FqE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T07:07:55.075+0000) > > every shaco i've played with/against either refuses to build their jungle item or simply "doesn't" have to, maybe instead of asking for buffs just build your jungle item and you'll be able to perform better Lets see what do we get from Warrior, some AD okay, some CDR sure. Problem we HAVE to take Tiamat first item before anything else otherwise clears are non existant after the first one. So okay we get it AFTER Tiamat, sure okay well that still puts us super far behind because now we have no Pen and our scalings are so bad that the little AD does dick all when people can just build tabi and start taking no damage from us. Since most of the damage we do on a gank is from the initial Q (LOL the "damage" on this non existant) with Backstab which btw only counts as 1 proc last I checked for Electrocute (only real rune for Shaco, DH can be used but its not that great), So then we tiamat active and likely they are above 50% hp after that so E will do no damage to them at all because it only get BONUS DMG not %missing HP or anything and the bonus damage is so minuscule it might as well not exist because it maxes when the target is dead. Seeing as the meta is champs with Heals and Shields cahnces are after A full combo if you are dead that meant you were like 2 or 3 levels below us and we had Duskblade because Shaco literally does not exist before he gets that Item, mostly because thats most of our burst in a combo, the only advantage we get later is we can double proc it with Clone 1 time per fight, but again with Aftershock free tanks stats for anyone with ANY hard CC at all, Tabis, Zhonyas, and Stopwatch existing, top that off with Shield/Heal spam mentioned earlier who are we killing before they get healed or shielded for more than our combo does in one rotation.
You don't HAVE to rush Tiamats. I've been starting Runic Echoes lately and it's been working out. You have to ignore raptors for a bit, but the added AP makes mid-late game much easier to stomach.
VapuIa (NA)
: I hate this game, I hate you people.
: Why doesnt every new account start in iron
Ribon (NA)
: I need to give a big shout-out to Customer Support.
Miwie (NA)
: Hard Stuck in Silver 1
I'm also as hardstuck as it gets in Silver 1. Just gotta hope we get lucky I guess? I have bad games from time to time, but there's just so much toxicity, AFKs, and then the occasional smurf in our ELO. Feelsbadman.
: My ADC takes all the kills*
I just ignore any and all commentary about scores. If you're contributing to your team getting more gold than the other team then you're doing something right. People that can't recognize shouldn't be considered.
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
_cries in greenboi_ {{champion:427}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:427}}
NY64 (NA)
: What's the counterplay to Blitz now?
I prefer to focus on dodging the skillshot and picking a champ that can poke the crap out of him. Blitz is so squishy early so if you can dodge grabs for a few levels he's going to be in a bad spot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0y2U3VAK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-10T06:51:28.209+0000) > > My 2 cents as someone that played at most 20 shako games in the past 6 years. > > Remove his W and rework it to something else. > Also, add fear on his E (like a 0.5 - 1 seconds fear). > > Let's be fair here. A crazy clown appears in front of you. > What will you be scared or fearful of? > A jack in the box? > Or the clown throwing a fucking knife at you? > > And no, a 0.5-1s point and click fear won't be that devastating. As fiddle has it and it's fucking instant. This is why riot will never listen the board. 1 sec fear on an assassin? So if shaco has a slight advantage he can kill you with absolutely no counterplay.
Exibir mais

ApothNinja

Nível 140 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão