: > [{quoted}](name=Dewott610,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yFu72jmN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T06:17:12.128+0000) > > {{champion:157}} {{item:3140}} "I alone decide my fate." It sort of sounds wierd. But QSS is not simply enough for Yasuo to go waltz-free against malz. His silence enough is enough to screw everything he wants to do in teamfights. Also the fact that he builds crystal sceptre and applies it via his crabs and DOT makes his E dash really, really awkward. But yeah, the ult is definitely the cherry on top. A BIG cherry that is on top of the fabulous cake.
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yFu72jmN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T06:26:13.618+0000) > > It sort of sounds wierd. But QSS is not simply enough for Yasuo to go waltz-free against malz. > His silence enough is enough to screw everything he wants to do in teamfights. Also the fact that he builds crystal sceptre and applies it via his crabs and DOT makes his E dash really, really awkward. > > But yeah, the ult is definitely the cherry on top. A BIG cherry that is on top of the fabulous cake. Logic is not board worthy sorry mate you will get downvoted for no reason lmao
Naalith (NA)
: I didn't say you can't cc him before he ults, I said if you kill him during his ult channel it shouldn't still deal damage at the end.
> [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YONAIMpN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T18:46:03.552+0000) > > I didn't say you can't cc him before he ults, I said if you kill him during his ult channel it shouldn't still deal damage at the end. Did you really play against yasuo ? While he is in the air he cant be damaged because his passive shield refresh. He can still be hooked and displaced and everything, but you are asking basicly while he is in the air if someone touch him he doesnt apply the damage do yo consider how bad of an ult it would be ? sure its legit if in every team fight yasuo was ulting all the 5 ennemy but that happen one in 20 games in a decent elo You cant kill him during his Ult because of the passif shield and the channel is too quick, nearly any ult work like you are asking. Can you Kill darius just before he R ? No Garen ? no Talon ? 99% time No.
Naalith (NA)
: Genuine Yasuo nerf request to make him feel more fair. (farming upvotes btw)
You can already CC yasuo during the duration of a knockedup ally ? its not because you cant execute the counterplay that it doesnt exist.
: Riot needs to stop kissing Yasuo's ass
After 3 years old of riot destroying it reputationm and 12 yo baby in iron 4 crying this is just karma, Deal with it hehe.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arìes Wínd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekHzEi1r,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-12-26T01:44:46.660+0000) > > Oof i suggest you to not take Darius Aatrox and fiora that are really toxic champions balance wise to make comparisons LOL far less toxic than vayne or most marksmen when they scale too fast. i can see the frustration with fiora due to the true damage mechanic itself (though its still outplayable even if it can be anoying; vayne doesnt give you that option at all), but i wouldnt consider darius toxic. aatrox is still a very fitting example. his entire ability to carry depends on consistently hitting the crit zones on his q. no matter who youre playing, youre not entirely helpless when dealing with him, since his counterplay is very obvious. meanwhile someone like {{champion:75}} would never possibly be able to fight {{champion:18}} since her kit just doesnt allow it, and there is no way for him to play around it. this means you need actual broken champions like {{champion:7}} to keep champions like tristana in check. this doesnt create fun gameplay for anyone involved.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekHzEi1r,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-12-26T02:05:36.851+0000) > > far less toxic than vayne or most marksmen when they scale too fast. i can see the frustration with fiora due to the true damage mechanic itself (though its still outplayable even if it can be anoying; vayne doesnt give you that option at all), but i wouldnt consider darius toxic. > > aatrox is still a very fitting example. his entire ability to carry depends on consistently hitting the crit zones on his q. no matter who youre playing, youre not entirely helpless when dealing with him, since his counterplay is very obvious. > > meanwhile someone like {{champion:75}} would never possibly be able to fight {{champion:18}} since her kit just doesnt allow it, and there is no way for him to play around it. > > this means you need actual broken champions like {{champion:7}} to keep champions like tristana in check. this doesnt create fun gameplay for anyone involved. Laning wise darius is so toxic. Maybe you dont find them toxic because they are melee but when you play a melee against these 3 you will understand
: i think adc, and especially their attack steroids should be more modeled like {{champion:119}} and modern melee carries. this means they should have their main steroids linked to mechanics that they and their opponents can play around. how do you play against draven? you make him drop his axes, then you beat him. draven on the other hand carries, when he repeatedly manages to catch his axes. in that way, draven is one of the only marksmen i can think of, who has a similar design to a lot of the more modern melee carries. how do you win against most other adc? you either have the kit to fight them, THEN you can outstat them, or you dont. to beat an adc like {{champion:18}} either your champion is bullshit levels of {{champion:7}} or if youre playing a slow melee champion, you probably will never get into range to fight her because her kit doesnt actually have counterplay and makes it impossible by design. you dont beat tristana by outplaying her. your only way to beat her is by outpicking her. if you look at a lot of melee carries, be it {{champion:114}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:266}} and others, they usually have elements in their kits that their opponent can play around. a lot of ranged carries, especially marksmen, lack those elements. for {{champion:114}} to access her max health % true damage, she has to outposition her opponent and repeatedly hit his vitals. her opponent can deny this by outpositioning fiora in return. on the other hand, you have {{champion:67}} who gets the same mechanic tagged onto her auto attacks as an already ranged champion with higher target access and safety compared to fiora. i think generally marksmen need modernization to be balancable as carries. they need more counterplay in their kits, instead of just getting 100% attack speed boosts and other crap that empowers their auto attacks, from passives or button presses. their design should be updated similar to melee carries who have to fulfill specific conditions to be able to carry, that can be denied by outplaying them, or they deal shit for damage. (like a fiora who doesnt hit vitals, or an aatrox who never hits the enemy with the crit zones on his q)
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekHzEi1r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-25T08:22:37.393+0000) > > i think adc, and especially their attack steroids should be more modeled like {{champion:119}} and modern melee carries. > > this means they should have their main steroids linked to mechanics that they and their opponents can play around. > javascript:; > how do you play against draven? you make him drop his axes, then you beat him. draven on the other hand carries, when he repeatedly manages to catch his axes. in that way, draven is one of the only marksmen i can think of, who has a similar design to a lot of the more modern melee carries. > > how do you win against most other adc? you either have the kit to fight them, THEN you can outstat them, or you dont. to beat an adc like {{champion:18}} either your champion is bullshit levels of {{champion:7}} or if youre playing a slow melee champion, you probably will never get into range to fight her because her kit doesnt actually have counterplay and makes it impossible by design. you dont beat tristana by outplaying her. your only way to beat her is by outpicking her. > > if you look at a lot of melee carries, be it {{champion:114}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:266}} and others, they usually have elements in their kits that their opponent can play around. a lot of ranged carries, especially marksmen, lack those elements. > > for {{champion:114}} to access her max health % true damage, she has to outposition her opponent and repeatedly hit his vitals. her opponent can deny this by outpositioning fiora in return. > > on the other hand, you have {{champion:67}} who gets the same mechanic tagged onto her auto attacks as an already ranged champion with higher target access and safety compared to fiora. > > i think generally marksmen need modernization to be balancable as carries. they need more counterplay in their kits, instead of just getting 100% attack speed boosts and other crap that empowers their auto attacks, from passives or button presses. > > their design should be updated similar to melee carries who have to fulfill specific conditions to be able to carry, that can be denied by outplaying them, or they deal shit for damage. (like a fiora who doesnt hit vitals, or an aatrox who never hits the enemy with the crit zones on his q) Oof i suggest you to not take Darius Aatrox and fiora that are really toxic champions balance wise to make comparisons LOL
: Uh if new IE is going to give 50% crit rate then Yasuo will have 100% crit rate with just one item. People are saying Yasuo getting over crit is bad but can you just fucking imagine being in a game where a Yasuo has 100% crit rate AND this build? {{item:3031}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3142}} or {{item:3147}} {{item:3006}} all he's going to have to do is fish for knock up and no matter who he hit, mage, adc, tank, their going to be fucking obliterated in one shot. People say new IE will be bad on Yasuo because he can't manage crit on it properly. People say it will be too good because it gives him 100% crit as the first item You know what the real solution here is then? **FUCKING REMOVE YASUO'S DOUBLE CRIT PASSIVE ALREADY.**
> [{quoted}](name=Packun Flower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0R59F0nH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-25T10:46:00.030+0000) > > Uh if new IE is going to give 50% crit rate then Yasuo will have 100% crit rate with just one item. > > People are saying Yasuo getting over crit is bad but can you just fucking imagine being in a game where a Yasuo has 100% crit rate AND this build? > > {{item:3031}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3142}} or {{item:3147}} {{item:3006}} > > all he's going to have to do is fish for knock up and no matter who he hit, mage, adc, tank, their going to be fucking obliterated in one shot. > > People say new IE will be bad on Yasuo because he can't manage crit on it properly. > > People say it will be too good because it gives him 100% crit as the first item > > You know what the real solution here is then? > > **FUCKING REMOVE YASUO'S DOUBLE CRIT PASSIVE ALREADY.** Play yasuo before talking you dont know obviously how the champion work.
: How will gp, yas and trynd fair with new item changes? Heres my analysis
Im sorry but everyone hate theses champions, you wont find anything constructive on the board concerning crit melee adc and add yi to the addition, i suggest you to take the debat on reddit where their is much LESS CIRCLEJERKING than here. Also for what it take,yea as a yasuo main I would hate to buy my core item for 5K with a horrible build path 2BF and a zeal, that will stuck yasuo with beserker greaves and thats just bad, also the changes on PD is horrible for him as he dont have any early powerspyke + it loose the dmg reduction and the ms toward ennemies. Overall it feels like pretty bad in general, even the snowball on range adc would be a nitghtmare, imagine your adc trying to complete the 5K IE while the other already has it, its a shitty desing and i hope they dont go further with this Idea, id rather have this IE OR Previous IE with half the % bonus crit dmg 25% instead of the 50% seems legit.
Gabresol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arìes Wínd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FtjK9ohy,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T18:10:11.076+0000) > > I play yasuo, jax,fiora. And in my roaster was akali and irelia before riot broke them and overloaded their kit i lost 2 mains. akali is so cancer to lane against i dont want to experience that ever again. i prefer playing against a broken champion than akali. I can see how Fiora and Jax might have problems killing Akali, but Yasuo? You can block her Q, E and (I believe) her passive with your w and your Q does not rely on seeing her. And if you somehow have problems with ehr, there are easy champions like Nasus, Pantheon, Urgot and Mundo who completly take her out of the game, because she can either not kill them or they can easily kill her. And for midlane, there are always Sain and Galio too to win against her by default.
> [{quoted}](name=Gabresol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FtjK9ohy,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T21:37:14.425+0000) > > I can see how Fiora and Jax might have problems killing Akali, but Yasuo? > You can block her Q, E and (I believe) her passive with your w and your Q does not rely on seeing her. > > And if you somehow have problems with ehr, there are easy champions like Nasus, Pantheon, Urgot and Mundo who completly take her out of the game, because she can either not kill them or they can easily kill her. > And for midlane, there are always Sain and Galio too to win against her by default. you cant R when akali is on stealth , walling one Q or one E wont matter while her W is game breaker against a yasuo, her ult is a stun + a finisher, she was pre rework anti yasuo she is still now there is nothing new, its just before ther was counterplay i guess with pink ward, now even underturret its a free dive for akali. I may consider learning galio for her but right now i kind of just ban her because no other champion borther, sure a lot are broken but akali feels so much like a fk you champion with her sustain lvl 1 and her W. To fix her they need to light the Q or the W either way she will never stop be hated by the community and i know the feeling to be hater by everyone, im a yasuo main people hate on you the minute you pick it, expect you to 1vs5 etc. Sorry if i made some english mistakes im learning it.
Gabresol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arìes Wínd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FtjK9ohy,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-23T23:25:44.910+0000) > > As long as a shround that make you able to trade with people while they cant trade back exist i will perma ban this champion. Do you pick Master Yi or Wuking into Akali or something? Because most champions have one way or another to hit even unseen targets.
> [{quoted}](name=Gabresol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FtjK9ohy,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-12-24T01:53:29.636+0000) > > Do you pick Master Yi or Wuking into Akali or something? > Because most champions have one way or another to hit even unseen targets. I play yasuo, jax,fiora. And in my roaster was akali and irelia before riot broke them and overloaded their kit i lost 2 mains. akali is so cancer to lane against i dont want to experience that ever again. i prefer playing against a broken champion than akali.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Akali's ban rate decreased to 45% after one week
As long as a shround that make you able to trade with people while they cant trade back exist i will perma ban this champion.
Meoth (NA)
: What if Flash wasn't in the game?
Even mobile champions like riven yasuo or jax would be cluncky to play not to mention squishy carries that are immobile that need flash to outplay engages woud be so boring to play, if you would erase flash you would have to change the entire game lol + it would be so unfun to play.
: The most frustrating part of this game is that all the high burst champions ARE SO GOD DAMN SAFE
If you get burst by a yasuo Oof thats says a lot about your skills, Yasuo is a fighter ADC do not have burst LOL
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 7
Any updates on yasuo W not working as previously after the rescript of his abilities, currently yasuo windwall doest not count the casting time from his body to the ablity like previously, So now it do not work as a reactive spell at make it like a predict spell wich is annoying considering the learning curve of the champion.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=temp324,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kB2J1o3E,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-02T10:12:25.008+0000) > > Another silver god with some Aryan advice lvl. > JUST DODGE IT, LOOOOL Another silver god with some Crying LUL.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arìes Wínd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iBhuplq6,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-12-02T06:09:03.687+0000) > > Agree but this item was made and balanced around yasuo tryndamere Mater YI and GP first, tbh pantomer dancer is picked sometimes on ranged one because they nerfed static to oblivion and it is useless as fuck Yasou is defninitely balanced around stattik shiv not Phantom dancer. Phantom Dancer is balaced around adcs not melee champions.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iBhuplq6,comment-id=00010001000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T19:37:30.055+0000) > > Yasou is defninitely balanced around stattik shiv not Phantom dancer. Phantom Dancer is balaced around adcs not melee champions. You dont know what you are talking about here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arìes Wínd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iBhuplq6,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-01T21:14:34.690+0000) > > People still talk about Phantom Dancer without knowing. Phantom Dancer give 12% reduces damage from the champion you are attacking. This is a defensive and offensive tool in a 1v1 situation, where you in a 1vs1 situation rectently after your laning phase ? Probably not. In team fight he is as defensive as no Defense. In a teamfight it is not likely for an adc to be jumped on by more than one person at a time Due to differences in cooldowns and dash distances or conditions. Which is why it is so good on adcs. Less so on Tryndamere or Master Yi.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iBhuplq6,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-12-02T05:59:41.607+0000) > > In a teamfight it is not likely for an adc to be jumped on by more than one person at a time Due to differences in cooldowns and dash distances or conditions. Which is why it is so good on adcs. Less so on Tryndamere or Master Yi. Agree but this item was made and balanced around yasuo tryndamere Mater YI and GP first, tbh pantomer dancer is picked sometimes on ranged one because they nerfed static to oblivion and it is useless as fuck
: Uhh Nullifying Orb doesn't apply when you auto attack a champion, it only pops up every 60 seconds when you get knocked below 30% max health. It's also not nearly as powerful as 20% max health. But I guess it's only fair considering they gave Volibear's Passive, Sion's Passive, Nasus's Passive, Morgana's Passive, Hecarim's Passive (at one point), Lissandra's Old Passive (at one point), and Ashe's Passive to everyone in the form of a rune.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=1Vut9uj9,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T04:14:28.993+0000) > > Uhh Nullifying Orb doesn't apply when you auto attack a champion, it only pops up every 60 seconds when you get knocked below 30% max health. It's also not nearly as powerful as 20% max health. > But I guess it's only fair considering they gave Volibear's Passive, Sion's Passive, Nasus's Passive, Morgana's Passive, Hecarim's Passive (at one point), Lissandra's Old Passive (at one point), and Ashe's Passive to everyone in the form of a rune. Its not because they are making mistakes with runes that they need to do others, tbh runes reforged are killing the game days by days
: What if Nullifying Orb was Adaptive?
So basicly you want to give Camille passive to everyone NO THANKS.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arìes Wínd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iBhuplq6,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-01T21:14:34.690+0000) > > People still talk about Phantom Dancer without knowing. Phantom Dancer give 12% reduces damage from the champion you are attacking. This is a defensive and offensive tool in a 1v1 situation, where you in a 1vs1 situation rectently after your laning phase ? Probably not. In team fight he is as defensive as no Defense. I'm fully aware that Phantom Dancer's defense effect is only good against one champion. However, even in team fights this can prove fully effective. If you happen to get isolated, Phantom Dancer will help you deal with a single enemy headed your way. In other words, it still has defense in team fight situations; but its limited.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iBhuplq6,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-12-01T21:24:08.743+0000) > > I'm fully aware that Phantom Dancer's defense effect is only good against one champion. However, even in team fights this can prove fully effective. If you happen to get isolated, Phantom Dancer will help you deal with a single enemy headed your way. In other words, it still has defense in team fight situations; but its limited. Yea well i find it far more limited and balanced than sterak hydra GA tbh. plus think of the times when the phantom dancer carry didnt even have the time to mark a champion with it.
: No mention of the fact Riot has continually nerfed Defense stats over the years as well? It's why we lost Force of Nature while also having fewer purely defensive item choices. Deadman's Plate is an example of an item with purely defensive stats but a highly offensive effect. Titanic Hydra, Guardian Angel, Banshee's Veil, and even Phantom Dancer blend offense and defense.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iBhuplq6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-30T22:59:53.172+0000) > > No mention of the fact Riot has continually nerfed Defense stats over the years as well? > > It's why we lost Force of Nature while also having fewer purely defensive item choices. Deadman's Plate is an example of an item with purely defensive stats but a highly offensive effect. Titanic Hydra, Guardian Angel, Banshee's Veil, and even Phantom Dancer blend offense and defense. People still talk about Phantom Dancer without knowing. Phantom Dancer give 12% reduces damage from the champion you are attacking. This is a defensive and offensive tool in a 1v1 situation, where you in a 1vs1 situation rectently after your laning phase ? Probably not. In team fight he is as defensive as no Defense.
: Okay Riot, you seriously need to change your design and balance philosophy
I got baited i started reading expecting something not mainstream now i see an other salty player to Yasuo YIKES ITS NOT 2016 ALREADY, yasuo is yasuo, despite being hard to deal with there is FARR more Cancer champions than him and he has clear counterplay. Grow up.
: Pick Renekton into melee assassins mid
And when the guy outplay you like you below plat always love to do with the ban button what do you then ? actually learn how to play the game and stop crying ?
: Game is bad, admit your mistakes, fix them.
All champions are broken, NERFS RUNES FIRST then the champions.
: "Why do people hate yasuo again?" because the people who main yas tend to be toxic 90% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y2PRhAId,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-25T02:56:02.652+0000) > > "Why do people hate yasuo again?" > > because the people who main yas tend to be toxic 90% of the time. TBH Yasuo mains werent toxic before legit everybody become toxic to them including Riot game So that not on them, you cant be sane playing this champion with all these peopel pressuring you just try it you will see.
SKHynix (EUW)
: And the most important. REMOVE RNG.
> [{quoted}](name=SKHynix,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bWJlFE2t,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-24T15:00:31.510+0000) > > And the most important. REMOVE RNG. What RNG ? Crits are fine true damage are not tbh
: People on the Boards act like they know better than professionals and it's sickening
Playing less damage champion ? Do you believe in disney and unicorns ? Even fkcing Janna can burst now, RUNES REFORGED SUCKS AND IT BRING TOO MUCH DMG, you are desilusional
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Regions can change champions' name.
> [{quoted}](name=Fasmodey,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=b3Jh1EfU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-22T14:13:27.143+0000) > > Regions can change champions' name. Arabic people Dont actually have a region in video games because of Restrictions in laws and stuff but thanks for reminding the video game industry that AFRICA REGION HAS TO EXIST ONE DAY PLEASE.
iBox360 (EUW)
: Neeko meets Yasuo for the first time
Yikes keep hating on us no problem, dont know who is the small brain here.
: Neeko's Sexuality Is A Minor Part Of Her Character
Im sick of seeing gay topics everywhere, leave them be but everybody shut up about this already
: Neeko looks so cute! <3
Awwwwh so cute in the permaban spot, i just want to CLICK ON BAN awwwhhh KAWAI AYAYA
: I drew KDA Akali for 5 World Tokens
: Is the game really in a good balance state right now?
No everything is broken because runes are broken and its fcking tiring too much dmg without counterplay.
Okuma (EUNE)
: A good way to bring the league community closer together. I would love for this to happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Okuma,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=kxrL7VAl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-16T09:30:27.405+0000) > > A good way to bring the league community closer together. I would love for this to happen. I think loosing hope on team mates in preseason is bringing the league community enough together LMAO
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Getting Diamond 3 was really worth it this year
Wait what ? there is not border. Whatever i made first time platinium this season dropped to gold because i didnt want to go through all the toxicity above that elo and stopped ranked . WORTH IT
Kohna (NA)
: As a top main, I understand your pain against the kench... but in a game where riot likes to create diversity and allow champs to go into multiple roles... top leo makes sense
> [{quoted}](name=Kohna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfZLlaQR,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2018-11-15T14:14:50.961+0000) > > As a top main, I understand your pain against the kench... but in a game where riot likes to create diversity and allow champs to go into multiple roles... top leo makes sense TBH she is less uninteractive to play against Tam kench, but it will need more work than you think to make her viable. One toplaner has to have one and off theses features to viable Sustained damage Push If you dont hate that its problematic. If you add that to leona she will be a toplaner a fine one but an overloaded support and that doesnt mean we would need to lower numbers after that that means we would need to take aways a stun a cooldown or something like that and erase it from her kit to make her item reliant wich is not a feature wanted as a support. Tham kench doesnt have this problem because his kit is so Dynamique with a unique CC THE W, the 2 bars HP make him sustain the Hp dmg on hit mgc dmg, all of that makes him viable toplane but not slightly meta, and this feature makes his balance as support a pain for the balance team.
: I had to win with like 0/8 Yasuo yesterday who fed Illaoi hard so the only way for us to win was hard defense, 2 BARONS and 2 Elder Drakes. Painfully difficult to stop Illaoi from pushing/killing one of our squishies.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y3aLQFB9,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:21:19.290+0000) > > I had to win with like 0/8 Yasuo yesterday who fed Illaoi hard so the only way for us to win was hard defense, 2 BARONS and 2 Elder Drakes. Painfully difficult to stop Illaoi from pushing/killing one of our squishies. Whats your point i won as yasuo with some 0/10 midlaners and adc i dont complain to that lmao
: So Riot, can I get the ranked rewards too if I can make it to Gold by February?
No. First of all they shouldnt allowed thoses who broke the rules, now not the ones who cant make gold.
Kohna (NA)
: Nominating Leona for Toplane
No im already annoyed to face her in team fight no need to have an other cheese tham kench toplaner in the game one si enough
EdwardrV (NA)
: The higher I climb the more pissed off I get when people play like absolute chimps
First if you think low on people that are ranked better than you, you will never make it Second Never expect a single thing on a teammate before reaching D2 D1 Third If you want to not get pissed, un less you make great progres you wont never stop getting pissed since i see how you are thinking, im personally like you but when i reached plat 3 the anger was gone because ididnt care of the game anymore, so i stoped ranked because its just doesnt interest me to got diamond not worth the efforts lol
Keyru (NA)
: 2018 End of Season Rewards and Honor
That is laxism in my opinion, it may be unfair to get punished just before the end but it would have motivated players to remember themselves that toxicity is not something to claim. Sorry riot you lost me on this one
: "JG wont gank my lane"
I never ask for ganks, but in plat the only thing i would want is the jungler to consider break a freeze toplane so i can reset, they dont seem to understand that in toplane a freezer in a hard matchup not even fed one is FATAL
Zardo (NA)
: This "go next" mentality is REALLY getting out of hand
Except Enemies decieving themselves theire is legit no tool to comeback a game in this actual meta considering the high damage people do, when you are 2 kill above you can get 2 shot by a champion and its is the same thing when you are ahead even tho the said champion is not made in this design simply because runes are too powerfull, as long as they dont nerf the damage of the runes and make them stable for a while and stop making absurdes changes, even getting a longer phase lane like we will see in the preaseason wont be enough to keep people not want to go next, i personnally never go next you know why ? there is always a guy or a girl that will want to go next instead of me i let him do the negativ thing instead of me. Negativity is rooted deeply inside the players i gave up talking to people in league of legends there is no point i just enjoy farming my wave toplane thats the way to live sanely in this game hihi. EDIT Its funny how i dont hear enough knowadays the term scaling and late game champion, and that is supposed to be the purpouse of a lot of champions, my favourite ones, now we talk about efficiency before 10 minutes and 25 maximum. GIVE ME 35Minutes games please.
: Lethality Jarvan is, Camille can just stun and then QQ you for 1000 true damage, yasuo is high mobility and can probably kill you in 2 Q's late. Irelia barely needs to touch you 4 times before you die... The label "assassin" means nothing. These champions can just walk out of fog of war and kill you before you have time to do anything other than use flash. Also winrates don't correlate to fun or enjoyment. I'd rather eat a bowl of razor blades and milk than play against some of these champions.
Oh but people need to realise fun and enjoyment is not the only setting to balance a game, not one champion is fun to play against LMAO
: Has this ever happened to you: "I'm autofilled, I can't play support"
I cant play botlane, that means ADC AND SUPPORT, i hate duo lanes and will never learn to do it. Being dependant of an other person is not my experience of gameplay im searching of.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Ban Rate shows something is unhealthy for the game/champ, not how powerful they are.
Blablabla yasuo blabla this is going since season 6 GROW UP PEOPLE.
Squad5 (NA)
: Ornn changes on PBE
Thats a perma ban for Ornn.
: Finally got Plat for the first time!
Congrat now you can stop playing ranked because everything above and below is too toxic for human sanity to be kept, that what i did !

Arìes Wínd

Nível 87 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão