: no, if im too relaxed and stop caring about my teamates mistakes, they become more relaxed as well, a ping helps trigger them and keep their mind in the agme, without impacting my honor level. I tried using pings nicely, didnt work out, i always use pings very aggresively and commonly and spam pings on the enemy jungler while spamming pings on my teams mistakes so they can play better. if im in a tilted state, i don't ping as much, and that causes me to lose more games. muting is for people who don't like communicating to win and people willing to acknowledge their mistakes
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bpMBg7T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T20:21:08.161+0000) > > no, if im too relaxed and stop caring about my teamates mistakes, they become more relaxed as well, a ping helps trigger them and keep their mind in the agme, without impacting my honor level. > I tried using pings nicely, didnt work out, i always use pings very aggresively and commonly and spam pings on the enemy jungler while spamming pings on my teams mistakes so they can play better. > if im in a tilted state, i don't ping as much, and that causes me to lose more games. > muting is for people who don't like communicating to win and people willing to acknowledge their mistakes Players like you tilt the fuck out of me. Makes me want to INT you. Especially because its usually the shittiest player on team spam pinging for inane things.
Nagake (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaime 69,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OPFfPY2u,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-28T00:24:25.402+0000) > > ofc u shouldnt be banned, but dont expect for them to unban you. The system is completely flawed. Sorry. No need to unban me, ill get them to delete my acount and will never have any contact with their games ever again. Thats the least i can do to retaliate
> [{quoted}](name=Nagake,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OPFfPY2u,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-10-28T00:26:48.226+0000) > > No need to unban me, ill get them to delete my acount and will never have any contact with their games ever again. Thats the least i can do to retaliate OR you could just make a new account and NEVER buy RP or support RIOT games again in the future. This is what I've decided to do.
: You said the word "report" multiple times and the automated system banned you for that after enough people reported you I think.
> [{quoted}](name=lolenforcer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OPFfPY2u,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-28T00:17:37.431+0000) > > You said the word "report" multiple times and the automated system banned you for that after enough people reported you I think. Yeah the automated system has trigger words for sure, Ive been banned so many times I can assure you, the word "report" used more than once can trigger the valid report. But the term "brain damaged" certainly has a higher score within the automated system than the word report. Granted, you need to be doing this on a very regular basis for a punishment to be given for it. But it is also enough to slow honor progression as well. Ive tested it on honor2 accounts and you cant get checkpoints if you constantly say report xxx report xxx.
: Yeah, junglers aren’t getting that much abuse, unless you really don’t have a clue what you’re doing.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=esNcJZGs,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-10-26T15:07:43.449+0000) > > Yeah, junglers aren’t getting that much abuse, unless you really don’t have a clue what you’re doing. 50% of my games Im getting spam pinged when Im level 2 for a gank by at least 2 lanes. Also being spam pinged when they die in 1v1s. Spam ping me when Im in bot side jungle and they die to a topside gank when I pinged where their jungler was. I'd say its the laners that have no idea what they are doing.
: Imagine getting tilted over what people say on the internet and imagine even thinking Riot cares what people suggest on the boards lol.
> [{quoted}](name=GladysmTcO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EPsu9mgV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-26T04:36:13.650+0000) > > Imagine getting tilted over what people say on the internet and imagine even thinking Riot cares what people suggest on the boards lol. HAHA this so much!
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MyAccountStolen1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A3YMWNvE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-25T04:39:56.716+0000) > > Sorry it happened to you man but this automated system never makes mistakes ( /sarc). But just try to remember these people that report you are mentally ill and the people who try to make you feel bad about getting a penalty on this forum are equally pathetic. Yes, anyone who shames somebody for breaking some arbitrary set of rules in a video game are pathetic. I wouldnt say people who report are mentally ill, as they were given a tool and theyre gonna use it however they want. Doesnt make em mentally ill, but I understand you're just saying that out of frustration and bitterness from your ban. Speaking of carelessly calling people mentally ill, arent you the guy who called me scummy for telling someone to toughen up and not let people control you? Lol you call me scummy for that, but you go around calling people mentally ill like that? Yikes.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A3YMWNvE,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-10-25T21:17:47.746+0000) > > Yes, anyone who shames somebody for breaking some arbitrary set of rules in a video game are pathetic. I wouldnt say people who report are mentally ill, as they were given a tool and theyre gonna use it however they want. Doesnt make em mentally ill, but I understand you're just saying that out of frustration and bitterness from your ban. > > Speaking of carelessly calling people mentally ill, arent you the guy who called me scummy for telling someone to toughen up and not let people control you? Lol you call me scummy for that, but you go around calling people mentally ill like that? Yikes. false equivalency. Sorry you're triggered by a generalization not aimed at you.
: I mean - what else to do? We need to reduce the impact JGLs have on the game. We need to do this in an enviroment where you don't need a single additional AD to oneshot someone in a 2v1. And where you dont need asingle point of additional health or armor to perform a towerdive. That reads almost impossible! We're in a gamestate where stuff like Lee can just casually take 2/3 of a mids HP on his way from Red to crab without any way to punish him since what ever DMG you throw back at him costs you a ton of mana and is completely nullified once he reaches crab and smites it!
The more they nerf jungle XP, the less jungle diversity in SoloQ. Which translates to: lee/J4/Xin gank metas!
Galiö (NA)
: Hoping for a family members deaths should be bannable
How disgusting of a person are you being in game that players are responding like this to you? Let me guess, you are spam pinging your jungler when you make a mistake? Youre critiquing someone's build who is carrying you? Outrage culture LUL.
: The Forum mods are terrible
Yeah just a bunch of SJWs living in an echo chamber.
: To say this in your words, udelusional if you think that you only said something passive agressive. People who type like this yet don't think that deserves a ban are what's causing this community to be toxic. But that's just my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Me no support,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-07T08:18:07.715+0000) > > To say this in your words, udelusional if you think that you only said something passive agressive. People who type like this yet don't think that deserves a ban are what's causing this community to be toxic. But that's just my opinion. naw! just super sensitive children hitting report all the time. More than likely, one of the 10 year olds on the team was annoyed by the one super toxic player and just reported the whole team. Then RIOTs non-functioning carebear system detected a lot of letters and went ahead and banned his account. This is not TOXIC. infact its pretty funny chat IMO. Especially in the context of some raging child typing at the team. But hey RIOT, GJ losing yet another future customer. OP, just make sure not to give RIOT another penny when you make a new account or in any other game in the future.
Adea55 (NA)
: naw man if the complain every time u go in for a gank CS TAX THAT ASS any time i show up to lane i take about 3CS for me coming out of my way and if they complain next time i show up ill clear the wave.....
> [{quoted}](name=Adea55,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FWv1V5cW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-05T16:14:17.048+0000) > > naw man if the complain every time u go in for a gank CS TAX THAT ASS any time i show up to lane i take about 3CS for me coming out of my way and if they complain next time i show up ill clear the wave..... LOL its bad enough when the laners are soft INTing, but also complaining. Tax that shit for sure. Low IQ players dont deserve the CS.
Jaime 69 (EUW)
: you're supposed to donate camps to laners, especially ADCs. Junglers become supports later in the game. Your choice, but its expected the higher you get and you shouldn't be taxing lanes either. At the end of the day, unless you play a hypercarry like yi or something, you won't really be able to fully impact the game by keeping up with your jungle camps as you normally scale worse than an AD or a midlaner. So you'll just lose more games where the other jungler is playing the game properly and you aren't.
This is not true in SoloQ. Sure premade teams, but most the meta junglers are carries and need CS. If laners take my jungle camps, i just push out a solo lane and look for 1v1s and split.
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Matrix,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=I5Qo75wk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-04T21:59:46.134+0000) > > not much. since i had a j4 that died in my promos 2 times and then rage quit in less than 10 mins.. and he's still playing the game like nothing happened. sooo it does nothing . inb4 fan boyz come in ignore them they're robots {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} i was gonna say the same thing but you beat me to it.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=I5Qo75wk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T22:05:29.303+0000) > > i was gonna say the same thing but you beat me to it. Because the game is dogpoo in its current state. The carebears in player behavior have made the game worse by funneling toxic players from chat offenses, into soft INTing. You used to be able to mute them and they would keep playing. Not anymore. They're pissed off and they want to ruin your fun, so they soft INT (to avoid hard INT bans).

BÖNUS DMG 2NÖÖBS

Nível 21 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão