Mradr (NA)
: Pyke hook stuns?
Do you mean when he actually hooks you, or when he taps the hook button? If you mean when he actually hooks you, do you mean during the hook or afterwards? There's always been a delay when you're in the process of flying towards the Pyke where you can't do anything, but you should be able to move the second you land. I'm not sure what else you could mean, a clip would help definitely like Dusk said.
: Why the F is Nidalee 45% overall?
She's very strong this preseason. There are two reasons her winrates and etc on websites are so bad. 1. She's a very difficult champ, especially early which is where she excels, so if you fuck up her difficult earlygame or even just first clear you can't do what she does best and snowball. 2. She's been played in every role over the course of the game, so people still take her in lanes occasionally and like doing testing to see what she can do well next. I saw an Iceborn Gauntlet Nid top just last week, and that hasn't truly been her "meta" role for a while now. Never trust the winrates for champs like Nid imo. I feel like the preseason made her really strong because the playstyle is good for her, and that's what I hear a lot of other people saying too. Edit: I also forgot to add, those runes are actually really good on her. Attack speed stat is optional but some people like it for kiting the buff camps, but besides that you can go either sorcery and skirmish or go inspiration which is a lot safer of an option (free gold + free CDR). I never agree with Elec over DH **for jungle Nidalee** right now though. Source - On my first account many seasons ago I hit low diamond onetricking her. Quit ranked until earlier this year and have been playing mostly other champs right now because I'm having fun straying from my old onetrick.
: My shop has given me one single skin for champions I play, and I don't like the skin.
Really unlucky man, I got 4 for champs I play (mostly bad skins for them but whatever) and 2 other random ones. Can't complain personally. I feel bad for you though, even though you're a Shaco main
: When do you guys suppose the Ekko nerfs are?
Yes PLEASE, I want him to be good but not this good so he doesn't get banned from me. I've been playing this kid through thick and thin and getting actual really good plays doesn't feel as special anymore with the stun buff among other things. Oh well, I can continue spamming my clean Nidalee I guess.
: > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hIGWbxQE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-12T03:51:28.829+0000) > > "We want simple champs, not overloaded ones!" > > "Ok here's a simple fun juggernaut :)" > > "He's too simple wtf Riot!?!?" > > They can never win with you guys. He's honestly well designed ESPECIALLY seeing as it was the Rioter's **first champion**. He has clear weaknesses and clear strengths like a champion should. That's great and all, but what you and everyone is missing the point of the poster, is that this champ is gonna be garbage tier, because every other champ is hella overtuned, or overloaded... Don't get me wrong. I LOVE this new champion.. He's how every champ should be, but unless he has asanine overpowered ratio's, he's gonna suck hard. Now if Riot announced "yea this year we're re working all our champs to be more in line with sett" then I'd be excited as all hell.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hIGWbxQE,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T07:00:20.579+0000) > > That's great and all, but what you and everyone is missing the point of the poster, is that this champ is gonna be garbage tier, because every other champ is hella overtuned, or overloaded... > > Don't get me wrong. I LOVE this new champion.. He's how every champ should be, but unless he has asanine overpowered ratio's, he's gonna suck hard. > > Now if Riot announced "yea this year we're re working all our champs to be more in line with sett" then I'd be excited as all hell. I get that Riot is overloading a lot of champs with mobility and it's kinda becoming the norm. *But* Plenty of champs without mobility tend to be viable in the right circumstances. (I'll exclude champs like Gangplank since he's barely melee.) Darius is fine right now, Udyr isn't even that weak, Garen barely has more mobility than Sett, Olaf is god-tier and despite having his Unstoppable and his slow, he's *not* a mobile champion. Everyone's tunneling too hard on his weakness without looking at his strengths. He'll thrive in the same situations a Darius or Vi does. I think it might be a tiny bit difficult to keep his numbers in a good spot but he won't be garbage tier.
: He's too simple tho. He doesn't have reliable engage or cc = kinda garbage in this meta
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hIGWbxQE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-12T03:14:04.838+0000) > > He's too simple tho. He doesn't have reliable engage or cc = kinda garbage in this meta "We want simple champs, not overloaded ones!" "Ok here's a simple fun juggernaut :)" "He's too simple wtf Riot!?!?" They can never win with you guys. He's honestly well designed ESPECIALLY seeing as it was the Rioter's **first champion**. He has clear weaknesses and clear strengths like a champion should.
: speak for yourself I think hes pretty cool, if not visually then thematically
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=suJYBEJ8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:19:59.399+0000) > > speak for yourself I think hes pretty cool, if not visually then thematically You misunderstood me, I DO really like the look and especially the biography, but I see a lot of people saying they wanted a real "beast warrior" type champ which I can also agree with, seeing as we get a lot more of these type of champs. The point was just how much I love "The Boss" as a title when most of the other ones are either trying too hard to sound unique or just overly complicated to where it doesn't sound as cool.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qicz52BM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-11T02:05:42.027+0000) > > I was assuming it was like an air dragon {{champion:136}} skin. As in, for him being the "Kaiju" for the mechas to fight this time around, could be a more traditional dragon-looking one. > > A serpent champion like that shadow would look too similar to his model for it to be a new champ IMO, but hey don't let me burst your bubble. Aurelion Sol already has a skin in the mecha universe, tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qicz52BM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-11T09:49:04.476+0000) > > Aurelion Sol already has a skin in the mecha universe, tho. I'm assuming it's not the same universe entirely, since it seems to be more traditional-inspired than the "optimus prime" style old mech line - like a mecha Warring Kingdoms. It makes sense for the villain to be the serpent-like dragon champion in that type of skinline to me. Could be wrong, just sounds like a perfect fit
: Who did notice that too? A Jormungandr World serpent? Is he really going to be in League?
I was assuming it was like an air dragon {{champion:136}} skin. As in, for him being the "Kaiju" for the mechas to fight this time around, could be a more traditional dragon-looking one. A serpent champion like that shadow would look too similar to his model for it to be a new champ IMO, but hey don't let me burst your bubble.
: League of Lane Priority. If mid and bot can't get prio then good luck with Drakes. Let's hope the upcoming buffs to Rift Herald help. I took a herald yesterday and placed it down for my top laner... It barely gave us 2 plates. That's sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Ecb4AaR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-10T10:30:51.112+0000) > > League of Lane Priority. > > If mid and bot can't get prio then good luck with Drakes. > > > Let's hope the upcoming buffs to Rift Herald help. > > > I took a herald yesterday and placed it down for my top laner... It barely gave us 2 plates. > > That's sad. This. "Jungle is the most impactful role bro" is only true this preseason after one of them gets a lead from their lane having prio. Then that jungler that gets ahead, if they're half decent, just impact the game insanely. It's really depressing even if I'm on the winning side, no matter what lane I'm playing (I've been playing Fill lately because since it's preseason I don't care)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vGHWJRUi,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:51:50.890+0000) > > I mean if you let a Rhaast fight a full tank chogath rhaast heals way more than Aatrox He doesn't. Rhaast heals for 43% of damage he deals to enemy champions, and a bonus heal of 7% (+9.1% per 100 bonus AD) of a target's max health. Aatrox heals for 30% of all damage he deals to enemy champions, increases his own healing by 70% (that boosts his enemy champ heal up to 51% btw), and also does 12% enemy max hp + heals the same amount. More importantly, every Q hit decreases the already short cooldon for the %max hp damage + heal so he ends up using it very often. Rhaast heals a lot, but Aatrox heals even more.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vGHWJRUi,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:57:23.081+0000) > > He doesn't. Rhaast heals for 43% of damage he deals to enemy champions, and a bonus heal of 7% (+9.1% per 100 bonus AD) of a target's max health. > > Aatrox heals for 30% of all damage he deals to enemy champions, increases his own healing by 70% (that boosts his enemy champ heal up to 51% btw), and also does 12% enemy max hp + heals the same amount. More importantly, every Q hit decreases the already short cooldon for the %max hp damage + heal so he ends up using it very often. > > Rhaast heals a lot, but Aatrox heals even more. Well, I do think it's worth mentioning that Rhaast also has max HP damage on 2 of his abilities providing a lot of bonus damage, and in turn, healing vs tanks. It's very close. His Q is more reliable max HP damage on a very short cooldown than Aatrox's imo. Don't forget that his Q does damage TWICE - 55% AD (+ 5% (+ 4% per 100 bonus AD) of the target's maximum health TWICE (on a short CD too). Plus his ult max HP damage scales hard with AD, Aatrox's max HP damage doesn't.
Comentários de Rioters
: Kayn would be really interesting, make his Shadow Assassin form a Slayer who survives the zombie apocalypse and his Darkin form a zombie, in which case he got infected.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=baMOiKq0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-08T18:00:03.474+0000) > > Kayn would be really interesting, make his Shadow Assassin form a Slayer who survives the zombie apocalypse and his Darkin form a zombie, in which case he got infected. Kayn just has the most potential out of any champion for really cool skins, but they'd take a lot of work. The two sides thing being a part of his entire champion makes him a perfect fit for a Legendary in ANY Vs. Skin line. Shadow Assassin Slayer/Darkin Zombie Shadow Assassin Project/Darkin Program Shadow Assassin Dawnbringer/Darkin Nightbringer Shadow Assassin Glacial/Darkin Infernal And any of them can just be swapped, depending on what looks better (SA being Nightbringer instead for example). Even fucking Shadow Assassin Cat/Darkin Dog for the Cats vs. Dogs event. He's just a perfect skin bank designwise. (Yeah that's stupid but it could work, Meowrick style suit or a dog one for his other form. It's to prove the point)
: So when I do the best on my team, I deserved to be banned
Post replay if you want people to watch and see what you were banned for. Then we can agree or disagree. Without that we really have no way of telling if you're being honest or not.
Flay (NA)
: Eternals?
I will say, Eternals themselves were a fun concept (lots of games have similar things) but them costing money was the issue with me. If they were added for free I'd love the addition, and I guess if they were 50 or 99 cents I could stomach it. To be fair though, DotA's similar thing costs money also. I don't like that either but it was funny that League had such a larger backlash.
rekosuo (NA)
: I whouid not have ragnar in the band because furries are not rejects
> [{quoted}](name=rekosuo,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=rk2m0mNH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:59:41.234+0000) > >furries are not rejects Factually false, or at least they should be {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Comentários de Rioters
iiGazeii (NA)
: I'd buy a monstrous Kai'Sa skin
"Definitely Not Kai'Sa" and it's just {{champion:421}} standing up on two legs
T0 CR4ZY (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XM1KPs9B,comment-id=0005000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T18:08:39.090+0000) > > If someone gets mad and shoves someone on the street one time, should they get a pass just because "they don't do this everytime they walk downtown"? You fuck up = you get punished. It does not matter how often you do this. > > So you admit it makes the game frustrating for the others. > > Not on the enemy team, and the all chat was by far the worst part of the logs. > > Case closed. This isn't being permabanned over one game. You were warned, sorry. That's all I've got. It is being permanently banned off one game, you are wrong. You completely disregarded everything I said to make yourself look right. I know I am talking to strangers, they have the option to be offended by it, it's not my fault they cannot see it is a joke, plus they were saying things too, and they (the enemy team) actually initiated the whole thing, but I cannot provide you with the logs because the chat logs are only for me, which in defense right now it's antagonizing me when I am the victim here. I don't expect much from non-specialist anyways, you legit have no reason to even look at my side, so you're just going to assume that I am the one that is at fault here because I am the one complaining about it. I do admit that what I did makes the game frustrating, BUT, understand that if you are on the ENEMY team, that could be considered a tactic to win the game. They are the enemy team, I do respect them but at the end of the day they are the enemy, not my teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=T0 CR4ZY,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XM1KPs9B,comment-id=00050000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T18:21:59.517+0000) > > It is being permanently banned off one game, you are wrong. You completely disregarded everything I said to make yourself look right. I know I am talking to strangers, they have the option to be offended by it, it's not my fault they cannot see it is a joke, plus they were saying things too, and they (the enemy team) actually initiated the whole thing, but I cannot provide you with the logs because the chat logs are only for me, which in defense right now it's antagonizing me when I am the victim here. I don't expect much from non-specialist anyways, you legit have no reason to even look at my side, so you're just going to assume that I am the one that is at fault here because I am the one complaining about it. I do admit that what I did makes the game frustrating, BUT, understand that if you are on the ENEMY team, that could be considered a tactic to win the game. They are the enemy team, I do respect them but at the end of the day they are the enemy, not my teammates. I am not "assuming you are the one at fault". It doesn't matter if the enemy team started shit. They didn't like it and they reported you. Your logs are looked at a vacuum. Unless it's a case where someone says "I'm going to int unless you say [insert obviously bad things]" and you say them, you are responsible for your actions and not what initiated them. This is exactly what plenty of mods, heralds, and specialists say, and it is also in the rules. If you want to go that far, Riot Tantram has said the same thing almost word-for-word before, when he was here commenting in Player Behavior. It's been this way for years. Someone else being an ass does not make you able to be an ass back to them. It's that simple. >they have the option to be offended by it And Riot had the option to make the rules be that the offender is in the wrong, not the offended. It's been that way forever. You agreed to that when signing up in the game. I believe you can joke about anything but being crude and rude and punished after many warnings, chat restricts, and a 14-day ban doesn't fall there. You still have consequences. It is not being "permabanned off one game" because you were given that warning because of previous games. Why am I supposed to take your side that they initiated it anyway, when you didn't say that until you were challenged? You admitted you were 100% in the wrong that you should have "followed the deal" that you're free as long as you aren't toxic in one single game. Then you go on to say why you think the "deal" you just admitted you should've followed is unrealistic. You aren't looking for any answer expect being told you're right when you're frankly just not. You didn't even respond to my comment that gives a completely different viewpoint on some smaller, specific parts of it. Plus I said some of the same things that Umbral said in just different wording, and if you want to disregard my opinion just because I don't have a blue tag on my name, that's on you. I'm free to give why I agree with him and disagree with you, it's a forum. It's why your poll went so far against you. I made a new account (actually just switched to my already-made second one that I hadn't played ranked on) when I got banned years ago. You can stomach it too. In my eyes, ban deserved, no matter how much you don't care what I have to say.
: If I am in dragon pit spamming emotes I am gaining 0 XP both before and after the change. You're gaining the same amount of XP.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5l2EXlXH,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T18:31:13.006+0000) > > If I am in dragon pit spamming emotes I am gaining 0 XP both before and after the change. You're gaining the same amount of XP. Guess you're trolling or just don't understand the argument. My bad for falling for it.
T0 CR4ZY (NA)
: This is the thing though, you think that I act like this every single game? I do not, in fact I actually get frustrated when I run into players like these. HOWEVER, As I said I was playing with friends. Also I am not justifying any of this behavior, I know what I said wasn't right and I know some of the things I said was overboard. That I am agreeing with, but, a PERMANENT BAN off THIS?! I will explain why this was issued a permanent ban, however it doesn't make it more just. So my account had been actually permanently banned before, But I made a deal with a Riot Support member, stating that my 1st permanent ban will be changed into a 14 day ban. However, if I was to act toxic 1 time, no matter what, I would be permanently banned. And so this game got me a 14 day ban, After I waited the time for this, I played for about a week before they actually issued the permanent ban back because of the deal. Now you may be thinking, yes, I should've followed the deal, and you are right. But let's be real here, how can ANYONE that isn't a robot not slip up one game? This was the only game in my chat log, and the deal was if I was EVER toxic again meaning that even if it happened 3 years later, I still would be permanently banned! How is that even fair?! That's not possible for someone to not slip up, especially from someone coming from a permanent ban, of course I am going to make a mistake because I'm trying to get used to changing my behavior. And this was the mistake I made, I did not know if I insult the enemy team, I would be punished. Never have I ever seen that, and it caused me to lose my account I have been playing since Season 4. And let me be clear, I have been reforming. I have been changing, and I have been playing on other accounts. But it feels so pointless, it feels so empty to not have my main account. This is the account I started on, and I just want to get challenger with it and finish with it, I have the potential, I have hit masters before, I know I can do it but it seriously is frustrating, but the important thing is that I am trying to be a better person. And I have shown that, many times in fact. I have been inted just because people knew who I was and what I did. But they still play, and I have to sit here with my banned main account knowing that I will most likely never get it back. The report system is literally just if you say ANYTHING at ALL, if someone reports you, you are screwed. That is the report system. You rather have that than what I am saying? Look you are legitimately the only person that has made any possible sense, even when talking to Riot Support, so please just understand that someone like me cannot instantly reform. There should be some understanding, it is toxic to assume that I, as someone with legitimate SEVERE mental issues, can instantly be better for the rest of my account duration. I love to play this game, I really do! But it just doesn't feel the same anymore without my main account. And if you can somehow justify how someone isn't supposed to get punished off that deal, then I also have another argument. That definitely was not worth a 14 day ban. Edit: The person I also "threatened" was my friend, I was just joking around. Jokes are very opinion-based, which is why there is different communities for different things.
> [{quoted}](name=T0 CR4ZY,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XM1KPs9B,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-12-07T17:36:17.007+0000) > > This is the thing though, you think that I act like this every single game? If someone gets mad and shoves someone on the street one time, should they get a pass just because "they don't do this everytime they walk downtown"? You fuck up = you get punished. It does not matter how often you do this. >in fact I actually get frustrated when I run into players like these. So you admit it makes the game frustrating for the others. >HOWEVER, As I said I was playing with friends. Not on the enemy team, and the all chat was by far the worst part of the logs. > So my account had been actually permanently banned before, But I made a deal with a Riot Support member, stating that my 1st permanent ban will be changed into a 14 day ban. **However, if I was to act toxic 1 time, no matter what, I would be permanently banned.** And so this game got me a 14 day ban Case closed. This isn't being permabanned over one game. You were warned, sorry. That's all I've got.
T0 CR4ZY (NA)
: Why the current banning system of League of Legends is abusable and unjust.
I'm a trash talking asshole who loves banter, and I haven't gotten so much as a chat restrict in a long time. Wanna know how? You are talking to STRANGERS. It doesn't matter if part of what you find funny is being an ass, you have to understand saying >[All]T0 CR4ZY: isnt the point of being obese for u to die? to STRANGERS might upset someone. This goes for all banter. People like to say "it's hard to judge tone over the internet" but while that's true, you can still HELP others judge your own tone through your wording. "I was kidding" isn't an excuse to be an asshole. If I got suspended for those times I still do when someone makes a huge misplay I find funny, and I say "HAHAHAHA" in all chat and they give a friendly response, I can go harder with the banter and say obviously joking ways of calling them bad. **This is immediately removed when you spam the same thing 30 times.** That's one way you come across as either annoying, toxic, or stupid. General rules: When you choose to banter, you are acknowledging that you may upset other people. You have to own up to it if you do upset those people, so try your best to make sure they know it's friendly trash talk. Saying "I'm kidding" doesn't automatically make it friendly trash talk. Spam makes it automatically not friendly trash talk in 99% of situations. If you have a hard time coming across as a friendly trash talker, then either stop altogether, or work hard to change and seem like it.
Warmas (EUW)
: Sadly as a diamong player i gotta say that there are like 3 out of 100 games where i see an intended countergank by the junglers, even if i ping it they don't do it, so I don't think that matters for soloq junglers. You talk about the enemy mid and jungle invades you while your mid sleeps, and what when the enemy jungler ganks but your doesn't? You are usually 1 or 2 lvls behind from that, and you will get more behind because you lane against a champion. You never have to meet their jungler if you path accordingly to that. I can feel they hit 3 earlier in a time much more desirable as I used be to finish the 3rd wave before junglers would show up. Now the 3rd wave barely arrives and they gank which sucks if you are pushing pretty hard. You say that it only effects certain junglers, well to that i'm going to be rude and say: I'm still waiting for the time when bruisers(the actual toplaners) will be picked top competitively because they are relevant but they never are. And I know this is not an answer but sadly riot won't care if it favors other champions, they want to keep the meta moving they don't want the same champions to be played. Junglers should never even come close to the exp of laners to be able to 1v9 like it or not. They have so much presence on the map that's the tradeoff, they had to much stuff in s9 they got too strong compared to laners, they had the highest impact that's why the nerf. I transitioned to top because it better fit my playstyle I used to jungle. Junglers STILL have the most impact look at top challenger players around 40% are junglers. Fun fact 10% of them Lee sin mains I looked it up the other day. And before you start with the "jUnGlerS aRE juSt bEtteR plAyerS" every lane is equally skilled they can only make challengar easier if they have more impact.
> [{quoted}](name=Warmas,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7XiGHvEe,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-07T17:31:30.783+0000) > > Sadly as a diamong player i gotta say that there are like 3 out of 100 games where i see an intended countergank by the junglers, even if i ping it they don't do it, so I don't think that matters for soloq junglers. Firstly, I quit ranked for 2 years after being banned in S6 when I was D4, now I'm relearning the game after a 2 year ranked break and if I decided to play more games I could get back there definitely. Rank means nothing to me here. Now that we're past that, counterganks happen CONSTANTLY, even where I am on this account. I really can't say anything else against it besides believing you're just wrong or don't know the mindset of your junglers. >You talk about the enemy mid and jungle invades you while your mid sleeps, and what when the enemy jungler ganks but your doesn't? You are usually 1 or 2 lvls behind from that, and you will get more behind because you lane against a champion. You never have to meet their jungler if you path accordingly to that. Jungle and Lane are not the same thing. Junglers don't have the constant flow of resources that laners do if they get invaded. *Other people can steal their resources.* Especially with everyone playing snowball/earlygame junglers now, you can get starved more easily than laners, who just have to make sure they don't hand their opponent a freeze. Not that that's easy, but the enemy can't just take their minions like the jungler can take the opposing jungler's. Half of their potential resources are on the enemy's side of the map. Pathing to never see the enemy jungler isn't always an option, especially in solo queue, where they can abuse your botlane and if you just play opposite side always, you can't make up for that topside. It's a play-by-play game. You can do your very best to gank but sometimes if your lanes are outmatched, it's far more difficult to do. Not to mention, you can path to never see the enemy jungler, but if they have a stronger pick than you, they can specifically path *to meet you while you're trying to avoid them*. Jungle is a mindgame, they aren't always predictable. > I can feel they hit 3 earlier in a time much more desirable as I used be to finish the 3rd wave before junglers would show up. Now the 3rd wave barely arrives and they gank which sucks if you are pushing pretty hard. You say that it only effects certain junglers, well to that i'm going to be rude and say: I'm still waiting for the time when bruisers(the actual toplaners) will be picked top competitively because they are relevant but they never are. And I know this is not an answer but sadly riot won't care if it favors other champions, they want to keep the meta moving they don't want the same champions to be played. Correct, Riot doesn't care. The playerbase does, that's why people complain about the state of toplane bruisers too. Are we not allowed to complain about the fact that Riot doesn't care and it's incredibly unsatisfying to play it like this? > Junglers should never even come close to the exp of laners to be able to 1v9 like it or not. They have so much presence on the map that's the tradeoff, they had to much stuff in s9 they got too strong compared to laners, they had the highest impact that's why the nerf. **Why would ANYONE play the role that you can't 1v9 in? That you can't affect the game well enough to win a game where every other player on your team is playing terribly, but you're playing perfectly?** I mean people don't like to admit it but even supports can 1v9. Just cause their kill counts don't skyrocket doesn't mean they can't solo carry a game through smarts. If jungle has to 100% rely on their team, why even have the role? I'm not saying they should be even in EXP no matter what, but this is far too bad of a gap. That's what people are saying. >I transitioned to top because it better fit my playstyle I used to jungle. Junglers STILL have the most impact look at top challenger players around 40% are junglers. Fun fact 10% of them Lee sin mains I looked it up the other day. > And before you start with the "jUnGlerS aRE juSt bEtteR plAyerS" every lane is equally skilled they can only make challengar easier if they have more impact. I didn't argue against this. Junglers have almost always been the best climbing role, along with I believe mid coming second? This isn't only due to their impact on the game but yes a large part of it is from that. I don't understand why this means a 3-4 level down jungler is okay, even if they play perfectly according to the game's state aside from a single death or 30 second gap. That doesn't even happen to laners (bot can now be 3 if especially bad, 2 if playing almost perfectly but a few missteps. It also doesn't feel good as a role). Just because a role is by definition meant to be strong and impactful, doesn't mean they should make the role feel like shit for the people playing it.
: If you aren't in lane you're actually missing less XP for all the time you're not in lane. For the duration that you aren't in lane you're getting the exact same amount of XP as you would have before the changes.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5l2EXlXH,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T17:20:59.703+0000) > > If you aren't in lane you're actually missing less XP for all the time you're not in lane. For the duration that you aren't in lane you're getting the exact same amount of XP as you would have before the changes. You're thinking that there's more "lost" exp before, which is true. That does NOT mean that you're gaining the same amount of exp. A larger NUMBER of exp was thrown into the aether previously when lost, but you got more exp overall. Now, a smaller NUMBER of exp is thrown into the aether, but you get less overall, so compared to the solo laners who get more in both scenarios, you're further behind. I had an analogy for this but it's a bit outlandish so I won't even say it.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnqxUvnE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:00:11.044+0000) > > https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Trias000 > > Hmmmmm....... the past 6 seasons...... your IQ seems pretty low. I suggest Riot delete your account, since you dont fit the required IQ requirements. You didn't understand my post at all. > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnqxUvnE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:03:51.909+0000) > > Get out of low elo, and your experience will improve. Don't berate the skill Did I say anything about skill? I'm talking about the most basic logic and rational thinking. You don't even need to know anything about the game to understand that fighting 1v2 is bad in nearly all cases.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnqxUvnE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T17:11:31.231+0000) > > You didn't understand my post at all. > > Did I say anything about skill? I'm talking about the most basic logic and rational thinking. > You don't even need to know anything about the game to understand that fighting 1v2 is bad in nearly all cases. Read my reply to my man Arammus and you'll (hopefully) get the point.
Arammus (EUW)
: according to op.gg my main (jennifer420) whos in plat 3 is in the top 9% of euw. my experience didnt improve. its not as frequent anymore but everything the OP says happens STILL MANY TIMES. i dont think an IQ test would solve this but man if pinging more than 30 times in 15 seconds would result in a pingmute for 10+ games (kinda like the CR system) that would be really nice.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnqxUvnE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T17:07:51.692+0000) > > according to op.gg my main (jennifer420) whos in plat 3 is in the top 9% of euw. > > my experience didnt improve. its not as frequent anymore but everything the OP says happens STILL MANY TIMES. > > i dont think an IQ test would solve this but man if pinging more than 30 times in 15 seconds would result in a pingmute for 10+ games (kinda like the CR system) that would be really nice. Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying any of that behavior isn't bullshit or annoying, but it was more a point to the post overall. Back in early s6 on my main I made it to Diamond 4, got banned on my way to D3 for being a toxic little teenager, and didn't play ranked for 2 years out of frustration so I'm relearning the game this season (having only played a tiny little bit in s7 and s8). I'm having more fun playing norms than Ranked so I just hit G4 in 75 games and called it a season since I got the rewards, it was a LOT better **back then** the higher I got up personally, that's where I'm speaking from. It's less of a promise from me that it gets better when you're higher up, and more of a sassy way to say "sounds like you consider yourself better than your peers" which is a huge pet peeve of mine - thinking you're superior to others. And that's a lot coming from my cocky, trash talking self. Point is: All in all yes, these are all terrible habits, I get he wasn't serious about the "IQ test" part, but I tend to give responses like that to people who seem to be on a bit of a high horse and for some reason can't take it upon themselves to fullmute people who are going to be asses like the people they described. I'm all for saying those people are asses, but being an ass back to them is never the right call, focusing on yourself and how you can limit your exposure to those freaks is what'll keep you happy. I'm not someone who's against the ban system although it might sound like it, but for real just mute the second they start shit and report post-game and move on is my take. That's what my response was.
: If you're not in lane it takes even longer for the XP changes to matter. If dragon fights are what's causing the XP change then maybe the issue is with the dragon changes and not the XP changes?
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5l2EXlXH,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:55:25.669+0000) > > If you're not in lane it takes even longer for the XP changes to matter. ????????? Having less exp per wave means you'll get less exp overall if you missed the same amount of time in lane as before the changes. This makes absolutely no sense.
: I’m just glad when they perma camp 1 laner who is actually avoiding the ganks, they will be punished by being behind for forcing bad ganks. No catch up xp to promote that riskfree bullshit anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7XiGHvEe,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:41:19.185+0000) > > I’m just glad when they perma camp 1 laner who is actually avoiding the ganks, they will be punished by being behind for forcing bad ganks. > > No catch up xp to promote that riskfree bullshit anymore. This is a great thing about it but it doesn't excuse the bad parts of the system. Kinda frustrating that we can't just have them be punished for camping like this without fucking over other people who aren't camping, but maybe that's the way it has to be.
Warmas (EUW)
: Yeah junglers seem to like being crybabies about a 2% nerf. They hit lvl 3 faster meaning they hit the lanes before 3rd wave which gives them a hell lot more impact over the first lane they gank. They actually have to path correctly now not to fall behind too which is another skilldifference potential. Drakes are easier to take which means the jungler doesn't lose as much time on them.
> [{quoted}](name=Warmas,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7XiGHvEe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:33:05.048+0000) > > Yeah junglers seem to like being crybabies about a 2% nerf. If you're still calling it a "2% nerf" you obviously don't jungle. >They hit lvl 3 faster meaning they hit the lanes before 3rd wave which gives them a hell lot more impact over the first lane they gank. First of all, they don't hit level 3 much earlier without specific pathing. Most junglers who did red > krugs > raptors for level 3 last season finish the same clear in about the same time. If you clear in a specific way depending on your jungler it can potentially be faster. That doesn't give jungle more options. And more importantly, what about junglers that don't want to gank as soon as they hit level 3? What about reactive junglers who only countergank, and they don't have an opportunity, but the enemy does? Champ selection matters so much more than they did last season. >They actually have to path correctly now not to fall behind too which is another skilldifference potential. Look, this would be correct if there were no invades, no lane impact on the jungle. You're far more reliant on your lanes than previously and a single thing that's a mistake of your laners and not even yourself in the earlygame can mean you don't get to play the game for the rest of it. *Besides* that, yes, outpathing in the first few minutes (first or second clear) is a lot more obvious and skill defined. This favors certain champions a lot more than others, which was one large complaint. Not to mention if your lanes *cannot* contest scuttlecrab, you can fall behind PURELY off of the enemy getting all the crabs. That's how bad the EXP deficit is. A large complaint now is also that being *ahead* and still having far less experience than your 0/5 Teemo with teleport who's missed 3 waves doesn't feel good. There's so much less 1v9 potential than there used to be. Overall some of the changes are VERY good, but exp is too bad. I like first clear being a defining factor but you shouldn't feel fucked over because your mid laner let their mid invade and help the enemy jungle take your whole red side without helping, even when they blatantly could. This is what most highly rated junglers are saying - some changes are great but the EXP just leads so such a huge gap that doesn't even equate to skill all the time, just to champs, or teammates, or early leads from pure luck. It *can* be from outpathing, and often is, but on the other hand, a simple 15 seconds where you predicted the opponent and did a 200iq path shouldn't leave them 4 levels down everyone else if they're doing everything else perfectly. maybe one or two levels. **That's all junglers want changed - exp more similar to old, so they aren't MANY levels down when even with their toplaner.** I'd even trade gromp exp buff for it honestly, having to do red side full clear for early level 3 is better than not being in control of this many games. It just makes me want to steal more lane exp than before, and cuts out some champions I love from even being ABLE to jungle. There's way less variety in champs than last season where there was already not much.
AdamrCc (EUW)
: Jax feels like shit to play right now.
I could be wrong, and I'm not saying he doesn't feel shit to play, but there are quite a few champs where a clear weakness of theirs is "tanks ruin their day" and it kinda feels like Jax was supposed to be one of those. Against most tanks his counterstrike dodge won't matter, and that's one of his biggest strengths. Plus he does decent mixed damage which isn't great versus tanks without Rageblade if they do itemize for both instead of pouring everything into armor, which then means if you have a balanced team comp they'll do well against your mixed damage in laning phase AND have resists for both kinds outside of it (worse than them stacking armor and dying to your AP midlaner even though the armor makes them win lane). He probably needs some changes but I don't think the simple fact of "tanks fuck him over" is a good point to stand on. He still has his insane stick potential and his E against right clickers (which, again, most tanks are not).
: > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-07T01:06:10.247+0000) > They said they're looking into it, and I hope it works out because SOME of the changes were definitely good. The overall exp nerf was disgusting and makes jungle almost always one-sided or lane-decided. I've seen so many more games where both junglers are 1/5 or something than last season when usually at least one team's JG was doing okay. this is the only reason you're getting an up vote - the other 2 lines... no. fact is i still feel like downvoting because of the other 2 lines
> [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-07T07:24:25.912+0000) > > this is the only reason you're getting an up vote - the other 2 lines... no. fact is i still feel like downvoting because of the other 2 lines I worded the first sentence poorly because I was tired and sleep deprived, but the point was valid. Same with the other line you disliked. I'll explain what I meant better for the first one - Earlygame, you have the ability to put yourself ahead a lot more than you used to. In the very first part of a game you have LESS options but if you do it correctly you'll be ahead of the enemy jungler. So, the main part that feels "better" is outpathing early on feels a lot more noticeable. That's one reason some people are saying "skilled junglers win more now" but it's just not quite true, because their options are overall lower, if they outpath on first clear and soon after it's very blatantly obvious (which skilled junglers will do more). This would be good if it wasn't that after those 6 minutes you just aren't allowed to be strong, and lanes decide if you win those 6 minutes on occasion. They almost always decide if you win AFTER those 6 minutes though. Sorry that you disagreed with me I guess? Doesn't mean other people do.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: There need to be a mandatory IQ test before you can create an account
Get out of low elo, and your experience will improve. Don't berate the skill of players that are the same rank as you. Unless of course you're challenger and they're playing as if they were iron, but that's not what's happening is it?
macspam (NA)
: So nobody wants to play jungle?
Jungle feels better than last season if you're ahead, and worse if you're even or behind. Which in the end makes it feel fucking terrible. I'm still winning almost all my preseason jungle games but I'm either useless and just along for the ride or just get to stomp them because I play well or they misplay, and am STILL weaker than the 0/3 toplaner. They said they're looking into it, and I hope it works out because SOME of the changes were definitely good. The overall exp nerf was disgusting and makes jungle almost always one-sided or lane-decided. I've seen so many more games where both junglers are 1/5 or something than last season when usually at least one team's JG was doing okay.
: Snowball was put in for a reason. It was put in to combat against heavy poke champions. Snowball is the most broken summoner spell, one pick or one good engage can swing a team fight and win you the game especially if you land it on a damage dealer. The cooldown for snowball is quite long. around 40 secs if you decide not to go in. IDK why you would need {{summoner:13}} , it is by far the WORST sum spell in ARAM.
> [{quoted}](name=Ramen Tank,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r1db0ABL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T18:24:43.020+0000) > > Snowball was put in for a reason. It was put in to combat against heavy poke champions. Snowball is the most broken summoner spell, one pick or one good engage can swing a team fight and win you the game especially if you land it on a damage dealer. The cooldown for snowball is quite long. around 40 secs if you decide not to go in. > > > IDK why you would need {{summoner:13}} , it is by far the WORST sum spell in ARAM. Clarity is a niche pick, if you have 2 or so mana-hungry champions one of them tends to take it so as long as they aren't dying they can keep spamming. Then they take over the game because their Xerath/Veigar never runs out of mana and the enemy either doesn't have ways to reliably kill those two or the other teammates can stop them from killing X/V. Most of the time other summs are just better but it DOES have a place. Snowball is the only reason poke doesn't just win ARAM for free though, you're right. It has some repercussions that aren't too fun making some champs artificially WAY better than they would otherwise be, but it's overall a good thing to have.
: Riot doesn't understand the Yuumi problem
I don't think they'll ever be able to make Yuumi not a terrible design without a full rework (and personally I couldn't care less if she just got deleted out of the game), but this does sound very interesting to me. >Lower E healing unless you currently have your shield on you/an ally, in which case the healing is stronger Make it a more important part of her kit! All other abilities get slightly empowered effects if the passive shield is currently active. Coupled with it being a tiny bit easier to lock her down, and she might not be as toxic.
: I actually think the thing we need the most is an AP version of Mercurial Scimitar. While uses/passives may differ, the reality is that both AP and AD champs have at least 1 armor/damage item and at least 1 MR/damage item. Looking at it objectively, I think Maw and Banshees are fairly equal. And I think Zhonyas and GA are fairly equal. While they function very differently, the idea is essentially the same: "If I get engaged on, I have a way to survive the burst". But when you look at QSS, it has a very specific function for counter-play against teams with long duration CC a la Skarner/Malz, or teams with lot's of good ranged catch a la Zoe/Morg/Lux/Thresh/Anivia/TF/Sej. There are a number of reasons that making literally identical versions of Maw, Zhonyas, GA would not be balanced. A lot of it has to do with counterplay and damage patterns. Next season it looks like Edge of Night is essentially going to be an AD Banshees, and I think that one is pretty balanced. But for now, just imagine a Vlad going being able to build an AP version of GA on top of his pool/Zhonyas. Or something like Cassiopia/Ryze/Anivia stacking Seraph's along with hp/ap items, then then having both Zhonyas and a GA. When a ADC goes down with GA, they require auto attacks so if their team gets wrecked they can just respawn and die. If a mage with GA goes down, they can respawn and just nuke someone or maybe even multiple people before they get gibbed again.
> [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aJ6KLgcQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-06T17:01:03.060+0000) > > I actually think the thing we need the most is an AP version of Mercurial Scimitar. While uses/passives may differ, the reality is that both AP and AD champs have at least 1 armor/damage item and at least 1 MR/damage item. Looking at it objectively, I think Maw and Banshees are fairly equal. And I think Zhonyas and GA are fairly equal. While they function very differently, the idea is essentially the same: "If I get engaged on, I have a way to survive the burst". But when you look at QSS, it has a very specific function for counter-play against teams with long duration CC a la Skarner/Malz, or teams with lot's of good ranged catch a la Zoe/Morg/Lux/Thresh/Anivia/TF/Sej. > > There are a number of reasons that making literally identical versions of Maw, Zhonyas, GA would not be balanced. A lot of it has to do with counterplay and damage patterns. Next season it looks like Edge of Night is essentially going to be an AD Banshees, and I think that one is pretty balanced. But for now, just imagine a Vlad going being able to build an AP version of GA on top of his pool/Zhonyas. Or something like Cassiopia/Ryze/Anivia stacking Seraph's along with hp/ap items, then then having both Zhonyas and a GA. When a ADC goes down with GA, they require auto attacks so if their team gets wrecked they can just respawn and die. If a mage with GA goes down, they can respawn and just nuke someone or maybe even multiple people before they get gibbed again. I had this argument before with someone. Mercurial should stay as an AD effect unless you take the summoner spell. There are a lot of champs whose only real hard counter is CC and except some notable exceptions (tryndamere etc), lots of AD champs that would like Mercurial would not benefit from some of the stats it gives. That's how it's balanced - so someone like Zed would be wasting some stats if they built it to just get another free CC dodge along with his ult. It's better on ranged squishies than assassins because of that. Imagine the enemy team last picks Ekko, who's already hard to lock down and kill, but you can CC him and burst him before he ults, etc. He builds an item with AP for himself that gives him a free Cleanse, and your Support is the only champ with CC that's easy to get on him. You're just fucked - and he doesn't even have to give up the stats of any other item to get it. Sure, same thing goes for Vayne, but she also doesn't have the AOE CC, burst, huge shield, or healing (from ult) that an Ekko has. An AP Mercurial would just break too many things - that's why we don't have a Lethality one either.
: Dude has a point.
You're forgetting all the times people have made points, you refuted them, they say "that doesn't really refute my point because ___" and you just argue that it did refute it regardless of multiple people saying that you're wrong. Majority is not always right but there's always a **reason** that they're the majority Not trying to be rude, at least you're actually having real arguments on here as more people should. I'm not saying this doesn't happen, I've seen people do this to you and others. But I've also seen you actually make one strawman argument and refuse to admit that you're wrong about something. Lots of the time things you debate about on here from what I've seen and partaken in, are just opinionated things that have valid reasoning on both side, and there are no words in the world that could change the other person's mind. *This doesn't mean they shouldn't happen, but when it's an argument that seems to be going nowhere, it's not crazy for people to make a snide comment and then stop arguing.* Like I said, this does happen in a lot of threads on here. But to act like any time someone attempts to call you out they're wrong is a little off, and that's the vibe this post gives. All in all, yep this does happen on the boards and it sucks, but sometimes people are also just delusional about the fact that they *must* be right. Evens out a little.
: after 6 years of maining gnar...
Kiting on him feels so bad nowadays, and his base HP and HP/level is fuckin abysmal for a top laner. It's kinda sad but he's the kind of champ that gets problematic if they don't keep him there. Really sucks.
Jacksin (OCE)
: I'm just so frustrating with Riot's refusal to push past gender stereo types.
The only issue I have with this is that you're ignoring characters just because they aren't exactly what you want. For example, you wanting a "dark and brooding female" is present in a lot of characters but they tend to not be quite as edgy looking as lots of the males so you won't accept that. Vayne is one of the darkest characters in the game. She's not playful at all. You agreed with Diana so I won't go into that one, but that stands. Akali may be sexualized but her story is actually not that stereotypical, she's not a colorful peppy female. Riven is rough and gruff, she's sexualized but she's strong and not sterotypical. Kalista, Lissandra. **Just because it's not what YOU want in a "dark and brooding female" doesn't make it not a dark female.** On to the guys. I get that you're mainly talking about humans/humanoids, but there's honorable mention for things like Galio, he's bright and just. To quote you, >I want to see flamboyant, light, playful and colorful men {{champion:44}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:497}} . Out of the 30 or so presumably human or human appearing males in the game, how many do you need? There's a much broader selection of male champs than you're putting on just because YOU can't accept that we have a few flamboyant guys and frankly, personally, they come across same-y and not that interesting. It's a game with a fucking child riding a yeti as a character, a bug, a literal CAT, there's a LOT of diversity, but you're deciding that "it's not the kind of diversity I want!" and that's why I feel people are downvoting you.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: if you're melee, gnar doesn't really have much counterplay...
> [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=THk1A1wE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:45:22.037+0000) > > if you're melee, gnar doesn't really have much counterplay... It's kinda like Teemo in lane phase, you don't beat him you just survive him. BUT, dodging Qs and tracking his hop cooldown can let you get close enough to have kill pressure with SOME melee matchups. I meant counterplay in the form of watching his rage bar and playing around it while he also tries to play around it. Plenty of melee matchups can bully a Mega Gnar in the right circumstances, and you counterplay his insane CC engage by watching that.
: I think Jhin's skins, particularly SKT, PROJECT, and Dark Cosmic, are pretty underrated. Jhin is a very high quality champion with very high quality skins(all epic+ tier), but the skins I see used the most are his base one, High Noon, and Blood Moon. SKT I feel is underrated mostly due to the wings and the lack of a unique song for his ultimate. The wings are simply stagnant, golden light as opposed to the more organic, white feathered wings in the splash art. The wings are especially underwhelming when compared to the wings of the recent iG skins, which were beautifully done. Then there's the lack of a unique song for his ultimate, which could have been a number of things, such as the song from his recall or even the theme for that year's Worlds. PROJECT I feel is underrated because his voice is too high pitched, and I honestly find it hard to understand him sometimes when using that skin due to the way the voice is. I suppose that's the intention, its supposed to sound weird/distorted, but its just a bit too drastic of a change. Dark Cosmic I feel is underrated because the early gameplay lacks the fluidity that other Jhin skins have. His auto-attacks lack the dramatic flair and poses, so it feels less natural to AA, move, AA, move, ect with this skin. The only time you'll feel you're moving smoothly when you attack is late game if you build crit, as your crit animation is a graceful twirl through the air. Moving after getting a crit every shot late game with this skin feel amazing, but otherwise the movements just feel forced. I feel this makes playing with this skin a bit jarring/unappealing, and I actually won't play with this skin in ranked most of the time for that reason. It just feels off to me, and probably for other people too.
Funnily enough, SKT and Dark Cosmic are my favorite Jhin skins (going by model only for the SKT one). I actually think dark cosmic is one of the best skins Riot's ever done, but it's probably not popular because, like you said, it doesn't have as many poses when AAing, as they wanted to go with the "levitates the gun and fires it telepathically" thing, which is really cool to me but not that noticeable in average play. It feels like some of it's details are more subtle, and it's easy to miss some of the really nice purple particle effects with a playstyle like Jhin.
: {{champion:429}} lore {{champion:157}} {{champion:67}} aesthetic (think thats the word im looking for) {{champion:240}} {{champion:78}} personality {{champion:164}} {{champion:202}} thematic perfection {{champion:64}} gameplay {{champion:555}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:131}} fun
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=THk1A1wE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T17:38:41.096+0000) > > {{champion:429}} lore > > {{champion:157}} {{champion:67}} aesthetic (think thats the word im looking for) > > {{champion:240}} {{champion:78}} personality > > {{champion:164}} {{champion:202}} thematic perfection > > {{champion:64}} gameplay > > {{champion:555}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:131}} fun I'd disagree that some of them are "underrated" (everyone knows Jhin was a masterpiece) but I agree on most of em. Like, complaining about Pyke and Sylas is completely valid because they're pretty bullshit but god nobody ever brings up how fun it is to smack people with them regardless of how stupid they seem at other times.
Exdeus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Qbjk2Zz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T17:30:52.819+0000) > > "just play a champ that outranges him" isn't counterplay. ???
> [{quoted}](name=Exdeus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Qbjk2Zz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-03T17:33:06.846+0000) > > ??? What? It's true. That's not what people mean when they talk about counterplay, that's counterpicking (or a form of it). That's like saying "damage is too high assassins one-shot you before you can react, how do you counterplay it" and you say "that's so easy lol just play fizz and dodge the damage!" If you can't see why that doesn't answer the question then I can't help you.
Exdeus (NA)
: Unpopular Opinion: Ryze is not overpowered
"just play a champ that outranges him" isn't counterplay.
Comentários de Rioters
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yeZInxMV,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T08:42:47.359+0000) > > This doesn't answer why you're using them on the boards. I don't, generally. Only to downvote someone who is being REALLY dumb (and this takes a lot of effort, so you have to actually make me mad irl for me to want to do this). Or to upvote when Riot is taking action on specific things and I don't want my comment to get buried (eg: "post bugs you want fixed and we're fixing them all today as part of our anniversary celebration"). Or for bug report threads, because people like to downvote those for no reason just because "it's not their bug" so I need to upvote it a bit to compensate (why do we even have voting on the bug report forum again? and why do we even have popularity based sorting there?). Or to ironically upvote my own thread about people upvoting threads with smurfs: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/P3rJR3r5-there-are-actually-a-lot-less-voting-bots-on-these-forums-than-you-might-think Or because my main account is bugged and can't post, so I literally had to switch accounts just to post this thread. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jesus saved me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yeZInxMV,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T12:12:04.804+0000) > > I don't, generally. Only to downvote someone who is being REALLY dumb (and this takes a lot of effort, so you have to actually make me mad irl for me to want to do this). Or to upvote when Riot is taking action on specific things and I don't want my comment to get buried (eg: "post bugs you want fixed and we're fixing them all today as part of our anniversary celebration"). Or for bug report threads, because people like to downvote those for no reason just because "it's not their bug" so I need to upvote it a bit to compensate (why do we even have voting on the bug report forum again? and why do we even have popularity based sorting there?). > > > Or to ironically upvote my own thread about people upvoting threads with smurfs: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/P3rJR3r5-there-are-actually-a-lot-less-voting-bots-on-these-forums-than-you-might-think > > Or because my main account is bugged and can't post, so I literally had to switch accounts just to post this thread. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} This defeats the entire purpose of the upvote system and is straight up wrong and deceiving... This is literally what people DON'T WANT, as made clear in the thread of the post you linked... I hope there's some form of punishment for it, because it's making the system useless. I don't even want to know why you think that it's okay in any circumstance besides when it's bugged.
Exibir mais

BBKong

Nível 147 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão