Kai Guy (NA)
: Because its not if you like or dislike it. Its if you think about what realistic expectations are. You can only make as many games as you have for roles being covered with a position assured system. If one position is 0 then no games get made. Normally I am a dick when people behave as if there's an infinite # of player in a que at any given time. I will break out of this pattern and try to behave in good faith. So please, work with me and lets walk this conversation out logically. I will ask some questions. Just give me an honest answer. If you have to pick a value for how many players are online in a day, what # is that? Now we can take this and do some on paper math or you can make this quite a bit more annoying for me by requiring more realistic expectations. Assuming reality, there's no set # for players at any given time its unpredictable apart from server downtime when no one can play. So, what's # do you want used to represent the worst case and the Best case value to use you think reflects reality inside a day considering the # of players you think are online per day? Next You don't demand that auto fill is removed completely but that its something you can opt away from. What is the # you think represents realistic % of the # of players online who opt in as a best case and who opt out in the worst case?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRtynkEv,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-20T09:43:29.912+0000) > > Because its not if you like or dislike it. Its if you think about what realistic expectations are. > > You can only make as many games as you have for roles being covered with a position assured system. > > If one position is 0 then no games get made. > > Normally I am a dick when people behave as if there's an infinite # of player in a que at any given time. I will break out of this pattern and try to behave in good faith. So please, work with me and lets walk this conversation out logically. I will ask some questions. Just give me an honest answer. > > If you have to pick a value for how many players are online in a day, what # is that? > > Now we can take this and do some on paper math or you can make this quite a bit more annoying for me by requiring more realistic expectations. > > Assuming reality, there's no set # for players at any given time its unpredictable apart from server downtime when no one can play. So, what's # do you want used to represent the worst case and the Best case value to use you think reflects reality inside a day considering the # of players you think are online per day? > > Next You don't demand that auto fill is removed completely but that its something you can opt away from. What is the # you think represents realistic % of the # of players online who opt in as a best case and who opt out in the worst case? wrong
: where's your proof or argument? just saying "wrong" won't get people on your side unless you're Donald Trump
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRtynkEv,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-15T19:11:31.222+0000) > > where's your proof or argument? > > just saying "wrong" won't get people on your side unless you're Donald Trump I never said remove auto-fill completely, it needs to be an option for those who don't mind playing games as their offrole. That needs to be established to allow the best games possible for both teams because it will allow for people to play what they would like to play and not be forced into something else. I said this already, but I suppose you neglected to read it with your smol brian.
: i like autofill because i'm actually competent at the game in all roles :/
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRtynkEv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-15T19:09:32.666+0000) > > i like autofill because i'm actually competent at the game in all roles :/ Not everyone wants to paly the game in all the roles, just the ones that they are most familiar with because they want to be the best at that role
Kalienor (EUW)
: > I'd rather spend 10-15 mins waiting on a queue then getting put in a game in 12 seconds, but I am off roled. That was how it worked before, and not only people complained, but enough players stopped playing to force an answer to long queue timers. Autofill isn't really the most problematic aspect of matchmaking, the problem is the logic of the composition algorithm, especially after several dodges or refused games from other players. For example, a few days ago, I tagged Fill and ended up Mid while another player of my team had tagged Mid first and was pushed to his secondary. That's exactly the kind of thing that shouldn't happen, EVER. So, if we add autofill to this, we can figure out sometimes the game will autofill several players at the same time despite them covering the same roles with their respective mains. I invite you to write your main role in the chat every time ("jgl main here" and such, but keep it in the passive form, people don't like to see thirsty "give me mid pls"), you'd be surprised how often you can actually swap.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRtynkEv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:59:48.563+0000) > > That was how it worked before, and not only people complained, but enough players stopped playing to force an answer to long queue timers. > > Autofill isn't really the most problematic aspect of matchmaking, the problem is the logic of the composition algorithm, especially after several dodges or refused games from other players. > For example, a few days ago, I tagged Fill and ended up Mid while another player of my team had tagged Mid first and was pushed to his secondary. That's exactly the kind of thing that shouldn't happen, EVER. So, if we add autofill to this, we can figure out sometimes the game will autofill several players at the same time despite them covering the same roles with their respective mains. > > I invite you to write your main role in the chat every time ("jgl main here" and such, but keep it in the passive form, people don't like to see thirsty "give me mid pls"), you'd be surprised how often you can actually swap. I don't care if people swap with me, I care that now I have to force others into different roles they don't want because of Riot's autofill idea
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRtynkEv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:20:29.817+0000) > > It doesn't kill the game from the top down, because most of the people that had to wait an hour in the past played another game during queues and were fine with it. Their mentality overall was helped because of this as well. Tilt was less of a factor. > > I never had issues with queue times at mid-range elos. > > Low elos would be around the same queue time. I don't think you understand the massive amount of players in this bracket. It was never an issue before role select. > > People that get autofilled specifically during role select are just as likely to dodge now as back then. People actually bargained and explained their strengths/weaknesses before. Now nobody talks during champ select unless they're trolling or trying to get someone to dodge. Where do you get the idea that most people are ok waiting an hour to play a game? An hour waiting for a 30 minute game means you are spending 2/3 of your play time sitting and waiting. And if I'm going to play another game while waiting, I'll just play that other game. Low elos are very much affected. In the summer I was waiting about 8 minutes....with waits as long as 15 minutes after people not accepting or dodging. Since I only get an hour uninterrupted to play that means sometimes I would wait and then not even get to play without risking having to leave the game early. Sometime in the summer they made a change and the waits are now only 1-2 minutes but I play in games where the average rank is 6-7 higher than me. I'm guessing its because they widened the gap to speed things up, but as a support, it puts me higher because of the shortage of support players.
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRtynkEv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T19:05:06.104+0000) > > Where do you get the idea that most people are ok waiting an hour to play a game? An hour waiting for a 30 minute game means you are spending 2/3 of your play time sitting and waiting. And if I'm going to play another game while waiting, I'll just play that other game. > > Low elos are very much affected. In the summer I was waiting about 8 minutes....with waits as long as 15 minutes after people not accepting or dodging. Since I only get an hour uninterrupted to play that means sometimes I would wait and then not even get to play without risking having to leave the game early. > > Sometime in the summer they made a change and the waits are now only 1-2 minutes but I play in games where the average rank is 6-7 higher than me. I'm guessing its because they widened the gap to speed things up, but as a support, it puts me higher because of the shortage of support players. idk what game you are playing, but we must not be playing the same game because I am in a game in less than 3 mins no matter what
: I play ADC and warwick jungle, if I get autofilled anything other than ADC or warwick jungle, there's a very high chance I'm playing adc in that role. Doesn't matter what it is. I'd rather play a champion I know how to play than play a champion I don't know how to play and I don't want to learn a champion in ranked. Lotsa Ashe/Sivir/Ez/Kog'Maw/Warwick supporting in my day. I'm not trolling, I want to win, but I'm not going to pick a champion I don't feel comfortable playing.
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRtynkEv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:47:55.005+0000) > > I play ADC and warwick jungle, if I get autofilled anything other than ADC or warwick jungle, there's a very high chance I'm playing adc in that role. > > Doesn't matter what it is. I'd rather play a champion I know how to play than play a champion I don't know how to play and I don't want to learn a champion in ranked. > > Lotsa Ashe/Sivir/Ez/Kog'Maw/Warwick supporting in my day. I'm not trolling, I want to win, but I'm not going to pick a champion I don't feel comfortable playing. this is trolling and this is why autofill needs to be removed because of people like this
Zardo (NA)
: Because the only realistic alternative is pick order. Not having autofill makes a bottleneck that has hour+ queue times for high elo, 30 for mid elo, and 10-15 for low elo. This would cause people to quit from the top down, killing the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VRtynkEv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:00:41.538+0000) > > Because the only realistic alternative is pick order. Not having autofill makes a bottleneck that has hour+ queue times for high elo, 30 for mid elo, and 10-15 for low elo. This would cause people to quit from the top down, killing the game. wrong
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Update, I found a bunch of out of date info and provided the Universe team with a list. Lemme know if there's anything I missed. I'm still waiting for these changes (and Senna's island!) to show up on the map. **Demacia**: Kayle and Morgana icons outdated (pre-VGU) **Targon**: Pantheon icon outdated (pre-VGU) **Shurima**: Neeko is listed both here and Ixtal (Ixtal is more accurate) **Shadow Isles**: Mordekaiser icon outdated (pre-VGU); should be added to Noxus **Bandle City**: Consider adding Yuumi (from there, even if now she's travelling the world)
> [{quoted}](name=Interlocutioner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=snEQTH3E,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T23:15:19.952+0000) > > Update, I found a bunch of out of date info and provided the Universe team with a list. Lemme know if there's anything I missed. I'm still waiting for these changes (and Senna's island!) to show up on the map. > > **Demacia**: Kayle and Morgana icons outdated (pre-VGU) > **Targon**: Pantheon icon outdated (pre-VGU) > **Shurima**: Neeko is listed both here and Ixtal (Ixtal is more accurate) > **Shadow Isles**: Mordekaiser icon outdated (pre-VGU); should be added to Noxus > **Bandle City**: Consider adding Yuumi (from there, even if now she's travelling the world) can you reach out to someone and get the servers back online
: client errors and launch failure
: <Six Beers Deep> NA Gold/Plat Team LF Jungler
- OP.GG Link: https://blitz.gg/lol/profile/na1/Baddeus/ -- Current rank/elo: G3 -- Age: 21 -- Times available: Every night -- Role applying for: JG -- Top 5 champs in role: Eve, Nunu, Elise, Kayn, Gragas -- Playstyle: Aggro/picks -- Past experience with teams: N/A -- Favorite Beer: Blue Moon
: Challenger in bronze vids
Buying accounts is a thing and all they have to do is lose all of their promo games and theyre in bronze
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Issue with Playing the Game
retweet I was trying to relogin and now I cant play
: [CLIENT] friends list disappeared
same dude I just reset my client and then it broke
: JG OR TOP FOR CLASHH ASAP NO FLAMMERS PLAYING FOR FUN and TRYHARDING Tier 4 btw
rujitra (NA)
: > GrandpaNumnums: love promos every time man > GrandpaNumnums: smart moves out here Sarcastic, passive aggressive comments. > GrandpaNumnums: so uh ff15? Giving up, negative attitude. > GrandpaNumnums: why lol > GrandpaNumnums: please say yes Same. > GrandpaNumnums: freaking trolls always in my game Accusations, harassment, flaming. > GrandpaNumnums: rift kha or u cant see ok Passive aggressiveness again. > GrandpaNumnums: gonna waste a lot of time on this match tho thanks Passive aggressiveness and blaming/flaming/giving up. > GrandpaNumnums: i wont let us win :) Threatening to troll. > GrandpaNumnums: cause were gonna lose > GrandpaNumnums: just wasting way more time Giving up, negativity. > GrandpaNumnums: watch > GrandpaNumnums: enjoy this 42 minute loss Negativity. > GrandpaNumnums: end it > GrandpaNumnums: bad games happen > GrandpaNumnums: what can u do > GrandpaNumnums: and the afk kha? Blaming/negativity. > GrandpaNumnums: yeah no report this guy hes hella toxic > GrandpaNumnums: like im sorry ive been getting camped and had no jungle to contest so i had a bad game no need to flame me for being the worst? Arguing, flaming/harassing others. > GrandpaNumnums: lol > GrandpaNumnums: ok report pyke for toxic and he rage quit now too Harassing/negative behavior towards teammates. > GrandpaNumnums: nah he wants to have a screaming matcjh lol > GrandpaNumnums: this guy was afk and the reason im "inting" but alright Arguing, blaming, negativity. > GrandpaNumnums: having no jungle pressure and being dove top 2 times first 14 mins wasnt ur fault at all Blaming, negativity. > GrandpaNumnums: please report kha and pyke afk and negative attitude Blaming/harassment. **** I took out a lot of "marginally" bad lines that were borderline. In reality, virtually none of your chat is actual coordination or useful chat.
Honestly, breaking down what he said just him I feel is a massive detriment to him. He genuinely could have not been toxic or flaming or anything and then his team flames the mess out of him and he starts doing whatever he was doing. Like as long as the replay is watched and he didnt actually troll or int I think it should be fine if he didnt instigate the flame. Because if someone reports him for flame and is flaming him the whole game but doesnt get reported because others chose his side and flamed him as well. How is that fair?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Baddeus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U21EzX3L,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T18:54:01.558+0000) > > that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard lmao. Because you were playing bad you should not care if you lose. Gl kid If you are playing poorly you shouldn't complain in chat. You have no right to complain about a loss you deserve. If you are popping off but your team is inting and causing you to lose you have a reason to be frustrated
> [{quoted}](name=sleepysithlord,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U21EzX3L,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T13:54:38.499+0000) > > If you are playing poorly you shouldn&#x27;t complain in chat. You have no right to complain about a loss you deserve. > > If you are popping off but your team is inting and causing you to lose you have a reason to be frustrated you realize that is the dumbest thing. You werent in game. You have literally 0 clue what you are talking about. Please do not ever think you understand a situation that you literally know nothing about
: > [{quoted}](name=Baddeus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U21EzX3L,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T17:45:50.554+0000) > > I dont need to do the most damage? I wasn&#x27;t feeding. I only complained after they began throwing the lead bot lane. The chogath was in lane all game trading with an urgot so he should do more dmg. The syndra was great and popped off and does more dmg. Kaisa is percentage health. Im not sure what you wanted me to do when I had to build defensive like i did. you were not playing well enough to be upset about the loss, imo
> [{quoted}](name=sleepysithlord,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U21EzX3L,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T18:41:33.154+0000) > > you were not playing well enough to be upset about the loss, imo that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard lmao. Because you were playing bad you should not care if you lose. Gl kid
: yes. it's against the rules to whine, complain, and ask to ff all the time. that's why you got the chat restriction. punishments are given for frequency, intensity, or both. if you're frequently mildly toxic or rarely very toxic, you'll get the same punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U21EzX3L,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-30T17:55:37.214+0000) > > yes. it&#x27;s against the rules to whine, complain, and ask to ff all the time. that&#x27;s why you got the chat restriction. > > punishments are given for frequency, intensity, or both. if you&#x27;re frequently mildly toxic or rarely very toxic, you&#x27;ll get the same punishment. nocause it happens all the time
: There isnt anything that seems it would be too bad. Maybe the "die brand" part, even if the brand wasnt on your team. I know theres a report box for giving up/negativity, but I dont know if you can get restricted for that or not, because it definitely seemed like you gave up at a certain point.
I killed the brand and said die brand
: lol you did least damage in the game other than lulu and complained the entire time. So, yes
I dont need to do the most damage? I wasn't feeding. I only complained after they began throwing the lead bot lane. The chogath was in lane all game trading with an urgot so he should do more dmg. The syndra was great and popped off and does more dmg. Kaisa is percentage health. Im not sure what you wanted me to do when I had to build defensive like i did.
: Riot needs to do something about mages building AP
Comentários de Rioters
ceraa (NA)
: Gold - Plat Team Recruiting all roles.
: Team looking for S2-G2 Top Laner for Abyssal League season.
Gall (NA)
: It was a long time ago but I think it took me a month or two to get up an honor level after a 14 day ban.
This is just a chat restriction
Comentários de Rioters
: You ban was actually for post game chat. It doesn't show up on the reform card (yet) which can be confusing, but we do look at it. Rammus, kys you cowardly counterpicking pos kys leo &lt;3 bot lane please kill yourself you fucking garbage end your life please
I am sitting in class, I scroll down to see what tantram says, I crack tf up and start bursting out laughing and everyone in here is just staring at me XD
Comentários de Rioters
: >because i feel like unless 9 people report a player it doesnt get looked at. Regardless of how you feel, that is false.
Honestly, I disagree because there are some games where people really do need to get banned, and I have everyone on my team report someone and their team will report them for the blatant toxicity and nothing happens it's really sad.
: LF Gold/Plat Jungler for team
I get to play a lot now, but by the time I realized the season was ending I couldn't force myself to play out of silver. I can hold my own with the people I play with typically plats and golds. I added you we can play and even if you don't want me it was just worth the shot yakno.

Baddeus

Nível 178 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão