: Aphelios is gonna be broken as shit
the flamethrower is way overtuned, it shouldnt be both aoe and do more damage than his other guns against single targets AND have the best Q effect (which is basically the same effect as his ult for some reason)
: Where do black people like Lucian, Ekko, Pyke and Senna originate from on Runeterra?
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lz2vA7kd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-27T06:05:42.259+0000) > > the hell are you talking about. You can swap weapons at will between his main and offhand to use whichever weapon you want for his ult, so it using his mainhand means nothing. > > The fact that his flamethrowers Q cant be used with itself is not a problem, and is in fact extremely powerful for no reason. > > His skill cap really isnt high at all, its extremely obvious to see the combos, and the best ones use his flamethrower. Flamethrower + rifle = Q to put marks on everyone, then shoot one guy for massive damage at global range. Flamethrower + glaive = Q to get tons of stacks of its buff, then put down a turret to do aoe to everyone for massive damage. Flamethrower + graviton gun = Q to slow everyone, then root everyone and burn them down with your ability to auto attack everyone at once for no reason. No. Because his Q-main hand weapon will always use the off hand weapon **meaning it is only one weapon basic that is ever used with flamethrower**. His **ultimate** uses whichever main hand weapon - meaning it **can** be flamethrower - making the ultimate the only thing that can proc multiple on-hits of flamethrower gun. You are trying to obfuscate your lack of evidence/logic by using fluff words, so I'll stop here because I really quite frankly don't care to read another post >50% fluff.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lz2vA7kd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T07:29:18.603+0000) > > No. Because his Q-main hand weapon will always use the off hand weapon **meaning it is only one weapon basic that is ever used with flamethrower**. His **ultimate** uses whichever main hand weapon - meaning it **can** be flamethrower - making the ultimate the only thing that can proc multiple on-hits of flamethrower gun. > who cares? all the flamethrower does is extra damage and cleaves, you dont want to use it with his ult 90% of the time. > You are trying to obfuscate your lack of evidence/logic by using fluff words, so I'll stop here because I really quite frankly don't care to read another post >50% fluff. > what the hell are you even on about
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lz2vA7kd,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:56:22.566+0000) > > lol have you seen what his flamethrower does? > > First of all it just does 110% damage per shot for no reason. It hits its primary target harder than all his other weapons for some reason. Then it does 100% damage to every other champion hit (but only 40% to minions) at max "ranks". > > Its good for waveclear like Nunus ult is technically good for waveclear, but thats clearly not what its really good for. > > Innate: Basic attacks and abilities with Infernum deal 110% damage to the primary target and splash for 75%-100% damage (34%-45% to minions) in a cone behind the initial target. > > And then its Q is his ult. Its by far his best weapon. I didnt touch him in pbe since when u do that, u set yourself up for failure when he comes out in live.. but they said in the post that its basically a cleave similar to titanic, so in what world is an adc gonna be able to proc that kind of cleave in a team fight effectively instead of just using the other weapons which probably will hit harder. Then again this is also first seen pbe looks, so the flamethrower prob needs adjustments.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lz2vA7kd,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T06:07:27.611+0000) > > I didnt touch him in pbe since when u do that, u set yourself up for failure when he comes out in live.. but they said in the post that its basically a cleave similar to titanic, so in what world is an adc gonna be able to proc that kind of cleave in a team fight effectively instead of just using the other weapons which probably will hit harder. Then again this is also first seen pbe looks, so the flamethrower prob needs adjustments. its not similar to titanic at all, its basically like a graves auto that shoots out the back of whoever he hits. Its extremely easy to land. You just shoot whoever is in front, even if its the tank it doesnt matter because the splash damage does 100% damage. And no, the other weapons do not hit harder, I literally just showed you the ability. The flamethrowers auto attacks do 110% damage and then have a cone for 75-100% damage. The other weapons hit for 100% damage and dont cleave.
rujitra (NA)
: One uses main hand weapon (so can proc the flamethrower weapon basics), one uses off hand weapon (so cannot re-proc the basic attacks of the main weapon). The fact that you cannot see the massive difference in this shows just how high the skill cap for this champion will be and how easy it will be to win against them early on.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lz2vA7kd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-27T06:00:28.447+0000) > > One uses main hand weapon (so can proc the flamethrower weapon basics), one uses off hand weapon (so cannot re-proc the basic attacks of the main weapon). > > The fact that you cannot see the massive difference in this shows just how high the skill cap for this champion will be and how easy it will be to win against them early on. the hell are you talking about. You can swap weapons at will between his main and offhand to use whichever weapon you want for his ult, so it using his mainhand means nothing. The fact that his flamethrowers Q cant be used with itself is not a problem, and is in fact extremely powerful for no reason. His skill cap really isnt high at all, its extremely obvious to see the combos, and the best ones use his flamethrower. Flamethrower + rifle = Q to put marks on everyone, then shoot one guy for massive damage at global range. Flamethrower + glaive = Q to get tons of stacks of its buff, then put down a turret to do aoe to everyone for massive damage. Flamethrower + graviton gun = Q to slow everyone, then root everyone and burn them down with your ability to auto attack everyone at once for no reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lz2vA7kd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:50:35.335+0000) > > No, its not the same for the other weapons. > > His rifles Q is caitlins, his pistols is urgots W, his grav guns Q is a root, his chakrams Q is a turret. But his flamethrowers Q is his own ult. I'm talking about the R. not the Qs. It seems like this was intended regardless.. I mean its a flame thrower, its not really main intensive on killing people.. more so for wave clear, or team fight cleave.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lz2vA7kd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:53:31.363+0000) > > I'm talking about the R. not the Qs. It seems like this was intended regardless.. I mean its a flame thrower, its not really main intensive on killing people.. more so for wave clear, or team fight cleave. lol have you seen what his flamethrower does? First of all it just does 110% damage per shot for no reason. It hits its primary target harder than all his other weapons for some reason. Then it does 100% damage to every other champion hit (but only 40% to minions) at max "ranks". Its good for waveclear like Nunus ult is technically good for waveclear, but thats clearly not what its really good for. Innate: Basic attacks and abilities with Infernum deal 110% damage to the primary target and splash for 75%-100% damage (34%-45% to minions) in a cone behind the initial target. And then its Q is his ult. Its by far his best weapon.
: Uh... its to proc effects from the rotating weapons.. its that way for all the weapons, no??? R is the same, the weapons proc super effects
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lz2vA7kd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T05:43:55.672+0000) > > Uh... its to proc effects from the rotating weapons.. its that way for all the weapons, no??? R is the same, the weapons proc super effects No, its not the same for the other weapons. His rifles Q is Caitlyns, his pistols Q is Urgots W, his grav guns Q is a root, his chakrams Q is a turret. But his flamethrowers Q is his own ult. yes, all of his weapons (except grav gun) use both his weapons in some form, but only his flamethrowers Q is literally just his ult
Comentários de Rioters
Stashek (EUNE)
: Yeah, same as not every offense should be punished with 2 week long ban and called "just", because some people cannot find any fault in Riot's way of doing things.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000e0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:47:59.788+0000) > > Yeah, same as not every offense should be punished with 2 week long ban and called "just", because some people cannot find any fault in Riot's way of doing things. you seem to have trouble with quite a lot of concepts, so at this point ill once again be taking Gëckos excellent advice.
Stashek (EUNE)
: >no, it is not. This is a fundamental misunderstanding of logic. Its even a fundamental misunderstanding of mathmatics if you think a proof needs to be tested with every possible variable to be true, a task that would be literally impossible. It's just a roundabout way of showing you why you're wrong. And that's why it is easier to find an example that makes the definition false. Which is possible to do looking at every toxic member of League's community, fin. >the human mind is far, far above being a slave to instincts. Of course I have a desire to be toxic to anyone who is toxic to me. Im simply above those kind of base instincts. Im able to reason when I would be making pointless or self harmful actions. Which is not to say im infallible, as my current punishment shows. Who says you're "a slave to instincts"? Instinct is something basic that just helps you survive, it's just the fact that modern society produces people too comfortable with everything that they don't need it for anything. Yet you can't deny the fact that even in those kinds of people such instincts exist and kick in from time to time when needed, when attacked for example. >No, I was provoked by 3 people, to which I chose to lash out. The cause was my choice. They do not have any form of mental or physical control over me to have caused it. *sigh* But your choice also had a cause, didn't it? Provocation was a cause of your choice and your choice was the cause of said response. Why are you trying so hard to not be wrong, when you clearly are? >avoiding is defending. It prevents further harm. It's not, look up a definition of those two. >because i am not infallible and acted poorly, for which i am being justly punished. If everyone had that mindset, then we would all be in jail or worse. "Oh, he attacked you and wanted to rob you, so we will judge him upon that, but you fought against him and punched him, so you will be judged upon that. We don't care about the context, we just know what happened." >defending against future problems by counter attacking in a way that is effective and not disruptive. Not avoiding. It's avoiding, because of the large playerbase you have a very, very small chance of playing against the same dude again. Yet just reporting him will give him some leeway to be toxic in the future, maybe for a couple of games, maybe for a hundred of them, who knows, but it still does nothing to shut that person up, it just allows you to ignore the problem. >it happens plenty of times. It works on me when I make the mistake of starting to become toxic and have been calmed by cooler heads, and I have also employed it on other people. Again, because you lack self control does not make that the norm. That's actually an ad personam argument, which is unfair, considering you yourself said that you have "been here for days making reasoned debate". Imagine trying to prove your point that hard, you actually spout a false fact against your opponent. I've been playing this game since 2011, have never been punished, received every seasonal reward, had a high level of honors in the old system, yet here I am, punished like a criminal after one game I fought back against someone. Speaks proudly about the judging system, doesn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:29:37.292+0000) > > It's just a roundabout way of showing you why you're wrong. And that's why it is easier to find an example that makes the definition false. Which is possible to do looking at every toxic member of League's community, fin. > again, a fundamental misunderstanding of logic. > Who says you're "a slave to instincts"? Instinct is something basic that just helps you survive, it's just the fact that modern society produces people too comfortable with everything that they don't need it for anything. Yet you can't deny the fact that even in those kinds of people such instincts exist and kick in from time to time when needed, when attacked for example. > of course they kick in, as i said. But we as higher beings can choose to ignore them. If you choose not to ignore them, thats your fault, and if its your fault you deserve the punishment. > *sigh* But your choice also had a cause, didn't it? Provocation was a cause of your choice and your choice was the cause of said response. Why are you trying so hard to not be wrong, when you clearly are? > no, my choice did not have a cause. I am not a puppet. Words cannot force me to make a choice. Again, if you want to be a puppet to others words then by all means youre free to make that choice, I choose not to. > It's not, look up a definition of those two. > This is just ridiculous. Defend: protect from harm or danger. Avoid: prevent from happening. If I avoid an attack im protecting myself from harm. Avoiding is defending. This is common sense. To quote you "Why are you trying so hard to not be wrong, when you clearly are?" > If everyone had that mindset, then we would all be in jail or worse. "Oh, he attacked you and wanted to rob you, so we will judge him upon that, but you fought against him and punched him, so you will be judged upon that. We don't care about the context, we just know what happened." > of course we care about the context, which is why you are only allowed to take actions that will reasonably prevent you from being harmed. Vigilantism is illegal for a reason. You are to take the correct response to crimes by reporting them and allowing authority to handle the punishment. You are only empowered to harm others when not doing so would cause you immediate physical harm. Flaming does not prevent you from getting flamed. Flaming does not cause you immediate physical harm. Riot has provided a method of reporting "crimes". You are to take the correct response to toxicity by reporting it and allowing Riot to handle the punishment. > It's avoiding, because of the large playerbase you have a very, very small chance of playing against the same dude again. Yet just reporting him will give him some leeway to be toxic in the future, maybe for a couple of games, maybe for a hundred of them, who knows, but it still does nothing to shut that person up, it just allows you to ignore the problem. > it 100% shuts the person up, that is what chat restriction and bans do, by definition. > That's actually an ad personam argument, which is unfair, considering you yourself said that you have "been here for days making reasoned debate". Imagine trying to prove your point that hard, you actually spout a false fact against your opponent. I've been playing this game since 2011, have never been punished, received every seasonal reward, had a high level of honors in the old system, yet here I am, punished like a criminal after one game I fought back against someone. Speaks proudly about the judging system, doesn't it? It is not an ad personam argument at all. And I read your thread, you deserved your punishment. Your actions were far beyond justifiable or reasonable, even in context of "self defense" through toxicity.
Stashek (EUNE)
: And on what basis do you doubt that? I can tell that the toxic players I reported are not punished properly, because their op.gg still says they're playing games regularly.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000e00010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T15:49:59.763+0000) > > And on what basis do you doubt that? I can tell that the toxic players I reported are not punished properly, because their op.gg still says they're playing games regularly. my op.gg says im playing games regularly, and yet i was punished properly. Surprisingly, not every offense is worthy of an instant perma ban.
Stashek (EUNE)
: >this is not mathmatics. When youre talking about what is possible or impossible, a single example that its possible makes it by definition not impossible. Therefore what im proposing is realistic, not idealistic. But mathematics can still be applied to everything, as it is logical in nature. But sure, let's follow your example - it works with you, right? Well then, we just need to perform the same procedure with 7 billion people to prove that's possible. Sounds realistic, doesn't it? {{sticker:sg-lulu}} >provoked me, not forced me. It was my choice to react to their provocation with toxicity, and I received a correct punishment for my choice. Alternative and effective options were available to me. Fighting back is not defense as weve already discussed, its attacking. I don't think you really understand how certain mechanisms in your body work. Like when you see a stray dog running at you, your brain automatically gets stressed and sends a signal "Unleash adrenaline", so you're ready to fight if push comes to shove. It's the same with verbal violence - you see someone attacking you with words that you don't deserve, so you ready a reply that's using the same caliber. It prevents you from going into a sword fight using a butter knife. >not at all, which i clearly explained in the part you chose to cut off with ellipses. Provoke and cause are not the same thing. Well then, tell me how they're different in the example provided? You were provoked by 3 people, what caused you to lash out. Isn't it the same? >not respond. respond with my usual go to (k bud). quietly report the player afterwards. talk to them about how i may have been doing poorly but we needed to work together to have a chance to win. plenty of options. Alright, here we go: -not respond - not defending, avoiding -respond with my usual go to(k bud) - why didn't you then? -quietly report the player afterwards - again, not defending, avoiding -talk to them about how i may have been doing poorly but we needed to work together to have a chance to win. - in what kind of an utopian universe do you meet people that are actually going to discuss anything with you after they started spouting toxicity?
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000a0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:03:52.548+0000) > > But mathematics can still be applied to everything, as it is logical in nature. But sure, let's follow your example - it works with you, right? Well then, we just need to perform the same procedure with 7 billion people to prove that's possible. Sounds realistic, doesn't it? {{sticker:sg-lulu}} > no, it can not. This is a fundamental misunderstanding of logic. Its even a fundamental misunderstanding of mathmatics if you think a proof needs to be tested with every possible variable to be true, a task that would be literally impossible. > I don't think you really understand how certain mechanisms in your body work. Like when you see a stray dog running at you, your brain automatically gets stressed and sends a signal "Unleash adrenaline", so you're ready to fight if push comes to shove. It's the same with verbal violence - you see someone attacking you with words that you don't deserve, so you ready a reply that's using the same caliber. It prevents you from going into a sword fight using a butter knife. > the human mind is far, far above being a slave to instincts. Of course I have a desire to be toxic to anyone who is toxic to me. Im simply above those kind of base instincts. Im able to reason when I would be making pointless or self harmful actions. Which is not to say im infallible, as my current punishment shows. > Well then, tell me how they're different in the example provided? You were provoked by 3 people, what caused you to lash out. Isn't it the same? > No, I was provoked by 3 people, to which I chose to lash out. The cause was my choice. They do not have any form of mental or physical control over me to have caused it. > Alright, here we go: > -not respond - not defending, avoiding avoiding is defending. It prevents further harm. > -respond with my usual go to(k bud) - why didn't you then? because i am not infallible and acted poorly, for which i am being justly punished. > -quietly report the player afterwards - again, not defending, avoiding defending against future problems by counter attacking in a way that is effective and not disruptive. Not avoiding. > -talk to them about how i may have been doing poorly but we needed to work together to have a chance to win. - in what kind of an utopian universe do you meet people that are actually going to discuss anything with you after they started spouting toxicity? it happens plenty of times. It works on me when I make the mistake of starting to become toxic and have been calmed by cooler heads, and I have also employed it on other people. Again, because you lack self control does not make that the norm.
Stashek (EUNE)
: >realist? no. Youre simply making excuses. If what I was proposing was unrealistic how could I do it for so long? Have you ever studied advanced mathematics? A single example is not a proof, yet a single example can mean the proof is wrong. So just because you can do so doesn't mean everyone else can or want to, you're welcome. >Taking the blame? Yes. I take full responsibility for my own actions. Good for you, but you missed the context where these actions were caused by a clear provocation, friend ;) >Cowering in front of adversity? No. Ive been here for days making reasoned debate. However its braver to accept your own flaws and mistakes than to try to blame others for them. What they did was wrong. What I did was wrong. Since when do we consider these boards as the 'adversity'? I thought the point was still the toxic community you meet in-game that provoked you with their toxicity, which in result granted you a punishment? And I don't know where I stated that I'm flawless or that I don't make any mistakes? I'm just saying that once attacked or provoked, you should be allowed to fight back, as that's not a mistake, it's a self-defense stance, which you seem to be rejecting without a single break. Also, I find it quite funny: Baval: What they did did not cause what I did. Also Baval: It may have provoked it (...) Aren't you contradicting yourself here, friend? Because I think that "provocation" is the main "cause" for an action. > (...) but it was my choice alone to answer the provocation in an incorrect way. I had many better options. Then tell me what other ways of defending yourself, not avoiding the adversity, could you bring to life in that situation, performing your actions under the pressure of time.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T15:47:04.177+0000) > > Have you ever studied advanced mathematics? A single example is not a proof, yet a single example can mean the proof is wrong. So just because you can do so doesn't mean everyone else can or want to, you're welcome. > this is not mathmatics. When youre talking about what is possible or impossible, a single example that its possible makes it by definition not impossible. Therefore what im proposing is realistic, not idealistic. Anyone can do what I try to do, and whether they want to or not is their choice, but they must accept the results of their choice which in this case is a punishment from Riot. > Good for you, but you missed the context where these actions were caused by a clear provocation, friend ;) > not at all. > Since when do we consider these boards as the 'adversity'? I thought the point was still the toxic community you meet in-game that provoked you with their toxicity, which in result granted you a punishment? And I don't know where I stated that I'm flawless or that I don't make any mistakes? I'm just saying that once attacked or provoked, you should be allowed to fight back, as that's not a mistake, it's a self-defense stance, which you seem to be rejecting without a single break. > provoked me, not forced me. It was my choice to react to their provocation with toxicity, and I received a correct punishment for my choice. Alternative and effective options were available to me. Fighting back is not defense as weve already discussed, its counter offense. It causes a worse gaming environment for everyone and should not be allowed. > Also, I find it quite funny: > Baval: What they did did not cause what I did. > Also Baval: It may have provoked it (...) > > Aren't you contradicting yourself here, friend? Because I think that "provocation" is the main "cause" for an action. > not at all, which i clearly explained in the part you chose to cut off with ellipses. Provoke and cause are not the same thing. That you apparently believe it to be only shows your own lack of self control, and lack of self control does not excuse you from punishment. I for one try to avoid allowing myself to be a puppet to other peoples words, but if you want to be thats your prerogative. > Then tell me what other ways of defending yourself, not avoiding the adversity, could you bring to life in that situation, performing your actions under the pressure of time. not respond. respond with my usual go to (k bud). quietly report the player afterwards. talk to them about how i may have been doing poorly but we needed to work together to have a chance to win. plenty of options. There is no time pressure for me to respond because not responding is an option. Furthermore there is nothing at stake if I dont respond. This illusion that I would have to defend myself at all is nothing but a result of pride towards people you dont know and will likely never interact with again. They are effectively nobody and their opinions are irrelevant. There is literally nothing tangible I had any need to defend myself against. Or to put it more simply, sticks and stones.
Stashek (EUNE)
: >First of all, if you're still upset over your banned account. You shouldn't pick on other posters because of it. We're not the ones who judged your account or caused it to get banned. Right? Because based on how you are quoting me, it feels like you're just picking on me out anger and frustration. Not only that, I was also sympathetic towards you in your thread and probably among the few who agreed that your chat log was less toxic than your friends. Of-course, it was with reason. Not like you owe me anything for it but why all this aggression? Its uncalled for. My apologies then, it wasn't meant to sound like I'm picking on you out of anger because of my unfair punishment, it was more of a mindset mockery (which could be considered similar, but are somewhat different). I'm just here to be the 'realist' voice, not the 'idealist' one expecting people to follow your example of taking the blame and cowering in front of adversity. >Secondly, Riot does expect you to mute and report. And if you're not muting or reporting, then they want you to give positive feedback. Meaning, yes. They want you to offer the other cheek. And that is what should be fought with, not followed. It's as if Riot doesn't listen to the community when enough backlash is presented - Rengar revert, LeBlanc revert, True Damage Ekko hair fix, etc. It's just that people like the ones I see on this board remind me of, excuse the word, the typical 'cuck' that is used around as an insult. >Third, I am in no way, shape or form able to passively deal with someone who is being toxic to me. I will lash back. And this is why I admired the OP, and play with my chat muted. I'm a patient person and very tolerant. But this doesn't mean that you can keep pushing me and not expect me to eventually snap back. Push me far enough and you'll be sorry. My criteria is, I don't mess with others if they don't mess with me. Obviously, this approach isn't welcome in League anymore. And so I play with everyone muted to keep myself from getting tilted. And you think that's what should be done to play a game oriented around playing AS A TEAM? Because I don't. Imagine soccer players not being able to shout encouragement towards other teammates when they do good. Imagine not being able to give a signal that you're in a proper position to do something. Imagine not being able to quickly discuss a change in your tactic. That's what the chat is here for and that's why it shouldn't be muted immediatelly because of the fear that someone may attack you, you fighting back and getting punished for it in the end. >Finally, what's done is done. Move on! Stop moping around because of a 2 week banned account. You lost your rewards but its not a perma. ban, right? You still have it. Just don't talk anymore and play with chat muted. There will be no reason to get riled up if you are never the aggressor. Works well enough form me. I mean, I just have nothing better to do, as starting a new account would mean that I don't have access to my champions and stuff. And I'm not mad about season rewards friend, I'm just salty that I couldn't finish my Worlds' Pass quest which actually costed me money (which is a lot considering my source of income is not stable). And it's also not that I get riled up about every single attack, it's just that my mood swings affect my perception of the world, so sometimes I may lash out and sometimes I may just mute and type things like "Aye, good game guys, we tried hard! :)" which is what I do most of the time. I just disable /all, because seeing someone typing 'ez' is really tilting.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T14:43:01.303+0000) > >I'm just here to be the 'realist' voice, not the 'idealist' one expecting people to follow your example of taking the blame and cowering in front of adversity. realist? no. Youre simply making excuses. If what I was proposing was unrealistic how could I do it for so long? Taking the blame? Yes. I take full responsibility for my own actions. Cowering in front of adversity? No. Ive been here for days making reasoned debate. However its braver to accept your own flaws and mistakes than to try to blame others for them. What they did was wrong. What I did was wrong. What they did did not cause what I did. It may have provoked it, but it was my choice alone to answer the provocation in an incorrect way. I had many better options.
Stashek (EUNE)
: Would you be so kind as to tell me how do they lower your winning chances? Because "unfun gaming environment" is sorta contained in the definition of toxic, which we are actually using against the toxic ones in the first place, so that one checks out.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-26T14:32:18.741+0000) > > But doesn't that mean they're at fault here? Shouldn't they just mute and play along? I thought you said retaliation is something one shouldn't do! do you understand that my word does not warp reality? That because i say people shouldnt be toxic in retaliation doesnt erase it from existence? Because you seem to be attributing some divine powers to me that if I declare it should be so, it is so.
: The issue being those 3 toxic players probably were not punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Drive,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-11-26T10:49:37.488+0000) > > The issue being those 3 toxic players probably were not punished. i doubt that
Stashek (EUNE)
: Would you be so kind as to tell me how do they lower your winning chances? Because "unfun gaming environment" is sorta contained in the definition of toxic, which we are actually using against the toxic ones in the first place, so that one checks out.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:41:11.262+0000) > > Would you be so kind as to tell me how do they lower your winning chances? Because "unfun gaming environment" is sorta contained in the definition of toxic, which we are actually using against the toxic ones in the first place, so that one checks out. if your team has hostilities towards each other theyre not going to play to their optimal potential or trust each other. if they're busy constantly flaming each other their spending time typing that could be spent doing other things. that's not even mentioning the people who will do things like AFK or feed in retaliation to a toxicity
Stashek (EUNE)
: I'm just following the boards rules, as you yourself are trying to tell me to with every in-game punishment. And I can't talk in the name of others the same as you can't, that's why I used the argument of "these types of statements are punished for a reason", meaning they're bad and hurtful towards others, meaning that the usage of these can force someone into submission. Damn, for me it was not even using anything bad, just mindlessly spamming a three letter acronym that forced someone to give up, as their every message was being drowned by my flooding. Did it work? Yes it did. Was it worth doing to shut up someone who started the toxicity train? You bet.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:47:31.465+0000) > > I'm just following the boards rules, as you yourself are trying to tell me to with every in-game punishment. > did i not tell you to do it if you feel its a violation? > [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:47:31.465+0000) > meaning that the usage of these can force someone into submission. no, they cant. theyre punished because they make an unfun gaming environment and lower your teams chances to win.
Stashek (EUNE)
: And do you have anything to prove it? Because I started reporting after every game for every single violation of Summoner's Code, yet I am still to receive an "Instant Feedback Report" that I actually helped with the case.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0008000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:42:44.784+0000) > > And do you have anything to prove it? Because I started reporting after every game for every single violation of Summoner's Code, yet I am still to receive an "Instant Feedback Report" that I actually helped with the case. you realize that you intentionally dont get an instant feedback report everytime someone is punished, right?
Stashek (EUNE)
: >unlikely. Would you be so kind as to tell me what and why do you consider unlikely? Because with a response like this I ought to report that, as it brings nothing into the discussion :)
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:41:20.608+0000) > > Would you be so kind as to tell me what and why do you consider unlikely? Because with a response like this I ought to report that, as it brings nothing into the discussion :) by all means, report it if you feel that way. However ill be happy to explain. People who are being toxic are in a mindset where "saying something stupid" is likely to provoke them to mock the person more, not stop talking. We both know this is true. And as I edited my comment to say, you only ended up agreeing with me that trying to out toxic someone wont protect you from them being toxic, so its not a defense.
: Every punishment is my fault? How about how I lost my original account where I spent over $700 on skins that was banned because I helped a RIOT employee kill a blue while I was playing Singed. I ran away from blue towards top and somehow my last tick of poison while I was passing Baron ended up killing the blue golem. The RIOT employee raged and right after the game my account was permabanned. I contacted RIOT where the employee looking at why I was banned said "Wow, you really shouldn't be banned." but then proceeded to tell me "Sorry dude, you can't be unbanned for any reason at any time. We just don't unban anyone. Start a new account."
> [{quoted}](name=REDMAN00687,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:38:18.823+0000) > > Every punishment is my fault? How about how I lost my original account where I spent over $700 on skins that was banned because I helped a RIOT employee kill a blue while I was playing Singed. I ran away from blue towards top and somehow my last tick of poison while I was passing Baron ended up killing the blue golem. The RIOT employee raged and right after the game my account was permabanned. I contacted RIOT where the employee looking at why I was banned said "Wow, you really shouldn't be banned." but then proceeded to tell me "Sorry dude, you can't be unbanned for any reason at any time. We just don't unban anyone. Start a new account." pics or it didnt happen.
Stashek (EUNE)
: You could say something so blatantly stupid that would make me think it's a miracle you're even breathing, as even that requires some IQ, then I'd shut up, because further discussion would be pointless. If you're trying to find something that would 'hurt me' into submission, then tough luck. And I'm allowed to think that, because there is a reason why racial slurs, homophobic statements and 'certain acronyms' result in a punishment ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:44:57.291+0000) > > You could say something so blatantly stupid that would make me think it's a miracle you're even breathing, as even that requires some IQ, then I'd shut up, because further discussion would be pointless. > If you're trying to find something that would 'hurt me' into submission, then tough luck. > And I'm allowed to think that, because there is a reason why racial slurs, homophobic statements and 'certain acronyms' result in a punishment ;) unlikely. and furthermore you agreed with me, trying to out toxic someone is not a defense. It will not protect you from someone being toxic to you, its only trying to hurt them back.
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T17:07:59.813+0000) > If i had simply defended myself instead of wanting to show them up by attacking back, they would be the only ones punished and I would be fine like I usually am. Except they wouldn't. Premades don't get punished. My brothers curse, are racist, afk, feed and other stuff in their premades and they've never been even chat banned. One even had an honor banner for a long time. Every game he ever played was in a premade of 3 or more. I on the other hand won't curse, never use racism, won't afk or int and I've been chat banned and suspended multiple times. I know people hate to hear it, but RIOT's system is flawed. Horribly.
> [{quoted}](name=REDMAN00687,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=00080000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:45:43.332+0000) > > Except they wouldn't. Premades don't get punished. My brothers curse, are racist, afk, feed and other stuff in their premades and they've never been even chat banned. One even had an honor banner for a long time. Every game he ever played was in a premade of 3 or more. I on the other hand won't curse, never use racism, won't afk or int and I've been chat banned and suspended multiple times. > > I know people hate to hear it, but RIOT's system is flawed. Horribly. they get punished all the time
Stashek (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T17:07:59.813+0000) > > The only time counter attacking is a defense is when attacking will prevent further attacks. In a verbal debate, counter attacking only instigates further attacks. Well, there is a possibility of launching a counter attack that will shut your opponent up, but that actually requires you to use all you have and then it's suddenly not okay to do so {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T17:10:08.624+0000) > > Well, there is a possibility of launching a counter attack that will shut your opponent up, but that actually requires you to use all you have and then it's suddenly not okay to do so {{sticker:sg-lulu}} no, there isnt. let me ask you, what toxic thing could i possibly say to you right now that would stop you from responding? If there is nothing for you, why would you think there was something for anyone else.
Stashek (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-11-25T05:36:27.110+0000) > > you see, the thing is that there is defending yourself which is fine, but most people (including me in this game) use defending themselves as an excuse to counter attack. Defending yourself involves denying toxic things people say about you, explaining why you make decisions they see as stupid, etc. Counter attacking involves being toxic back. You wont get punished for the former, you will for the latter. I believe thats just, because attacking your own team, counter or otherwise, makes the game worse for everyone involved. I'm not sure if you're aware of that, but 'counter attack' is also a form of defense, as stated by the word 'counter', which implies you're returning something that has been aimed at you. "Denying toxic things people say about you" is just feeding the trolls that want you to waste your time typing politely while they have their fun throwing shit at you like the apes they are. And if you actually think about it, it would be just if everyone involved would be punished according to the weight of the deed - they would get 14 day banned for being toxic and provoking and you would get a chat restrict for defending yourself while fighting back.
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:20:14.112+0000) > > I'm not sure if you're aware of that, but 'counter attack' is also a form of defense, as stated by the word 'counter', which implies you're returning something that has been aimed at you. "Denying toxic things people say about you" is just feeding the trolls that want you to waste your time typing politely while they have their fun throwing shit at you like the apes they are. > And if you actually think about it, it would be just if everyone involved would be punished according to the weight of the deed - they would get 14 day banned for being toxic and provoking and you would get a chat restrict for defending yourself while fighting back. The only time counter attacking is a defense is when attacking will prevent further attacks. In a verbal debate, counter attacking only instigates further attacks. It doesnt help anyone. If i had simply defended myself instead of wanting to show them up by attacking back, they would be the only ones punished and I would be fine like I usually am.
: sorry but i just really dont agree with that mindset, if someone starts getting toxic at you, it should be ok to get toxic back at them in chat. that or just mute them, but sometimes its just difficult to let things slide. i personally think you were wrongfully punished (esp if they weren't punished either) but if you're ok with it, then that's that. imo, you should always have the right to defend yourself. (just not spouting racist or irl threats back at them) {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Doopliss7,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:51:05.000+0000) > > sorry but i just really dont agree with that mindset, if someone starts getting toxic at you, it should be ok to get toxic back at them in chat. that or just mute them, but sometimes its just difficult to let things slide. i personally think you were wrongfully punished (esp if they weren't punished either) but if you're ok with it, then that's that. > > imo, you should always have the right to defend yourself. (just not spouting racist or irl threats back at them) {{sticker:sg-soraka}} you see, the thing is that there is defending yourself which is fine, but most people (including me in this game) use defending themselves as an excuse to counter attack. Defending yourself involves denying toxic things people say about you, explaining why you make decisions they see as stupid, etc. Counter attacking involves being toxic back. You wont get punished for the former, you will for the latter. I believe thats just, because attacking your own team, counter or otherwise, makes the game worse for everyone involved.
Gëcko (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T06:54:21.319+0000) > > K sure bud =) why are you stalking me btw? Be the more mature one and just stop replying to him. His logic is flawed. Keep doing what you're doing. Only you are in control of your actions. Most people dont take responsibility in their actions, but you do. Have a nice day :)
> [{quoted}](name=Gëcko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-24T10:07:42.779+0000) > > Be the more mature one and just stop replying to him. His logic is flawed. Keep doing what you're doing. Only you are in control of your actions. Most people dont take responsibility in their actions, but you do. Have a nice day :) Youre correct, thank you. You as well =)
: The fact that you replied shows that you do care though.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T03:33:21.356+0000) > > The fact that you replied shows that you do care though. K sure bud =) why are you stalking me btw?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T02:24:03.368+0000) > > [removed by moderation] Your laughing doesn't affect me at all. You're literally nobody to me. All I have for you is pity.
: Thats not how the system works. Multiple reports in a single game are no different from a single report. All that matters is if the report is valid or not.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-24T00:43:27.839+0000) > > Thats not how the system works. Multiple reports in a single game are no different from a single report. All that matters is if the report is valid or not. Absolutely accurate. A game is either flagged or not flagged, there's no varying levels of flag based on how many people reported you. I was punished because my actions were not in fitting with the community that riot wants to maintain, not because a bunch of people decided they didn't like me
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=UrukabaarsShadow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-24T00:32:55.007+0000) > > WELCOME TO FUCKING LEAGUE U CAN GET FUCKING FLAMED BY 4 PLAYERS GET TROLLED EVERY FUCKIGN GAME BUT THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK THEY ONLY EVER FUCKING PUNISH U CAUSE EVERY ONE ELSE TEAMS UP LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING %%%%S THANKS RIOT FOR 14 DAYING ME FOR FIGHTING BACK FOR 3 RASICT ASSHOLES FOR THE FUKCING 4TH DAY IN A GOD DAMNED ROW You are exactly the kind of person that this post was aimed at
: It's a numbers game. Actions only come based on the number of reports. If you get matched with a toxic premade just mute because even 2-3 people can get you actioned by mass reporting if you respond to them in kind.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-24T00:22:13.731+0000) > > It's a numbers game. Actions only come based on the number of reports. If you get matched with a toxic premade just mute because even 2-3 people can get you actioned by mass reporting if you respond to them in kind. True to a certain extent,however if you feel the need to be toxic back to someone being toxic to you I would suggest muting in any situation as causing a giant flame war in the middle of the game doesn't help anyone and only serves to make the game more difficult even for the people who are not being toxic.
: you will get used to it riot only ever ban the oppressed while letting the oppressors get away with it ive reported many of people who tell me to neck myself no bans for them to this day
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T23:11:30.350+0000) > > you will get used to it riot only ever ban the oppressed while letting the oppressors get away with it ive reported many of people who tell me to neck myself no bans for them to this day I'm certain that the people who were toxic to me we're also punished as I did report them as well however I also deserve the punishment. Their actions do not serve as an excuse for my own
: Thats a terrible mindset to have. I hope you keep that thinking only within the game.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-23T23:36:48.322+0000) > > Thats a terrible mindset to have. I hope you keep that thinking only within the game. In real life sometimes yes it is a terrible mindset to have. However I found that riots punishment system is just almost 100% of the time and in this case was one of those times That said I assume you're referring to the last part of my statement that the punishment is always your fault and not the first part and core part which is that you should always take responsibility for your own actions and not blame the actions of others for causing it
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-24T01:27:19.002+0000) > > [removed by moderation] A real man takes responsibility for his actions. A weak man looks for excuses in other people. My mental state shouldn't have been weak enough to allow them to get to me like they did and if yours is that it regularly happens that you feel the need to attack me for accepting responsibility for my own actions then I feel sorry for you and wish you luck.
Comentários de Rioters
: The real problematic part about the healing is 15% on everything. There is a good reason other sources of healing are reduced to 1/3rd for many abilities. It also works on proc damage {{item:3151}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3075}} which are counted as AoE (and therefore only 5% healing) for {{item:3146}} {{item:3812}} . Furthermore flat 15% means 15% healing from pet damage which is classified as AoE for for a reason {{champion:143}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:83}} . On that last point, I seem to recall pets being in combat with a champion prevents your conq stacks from falling off.
> [{quoted}](name=Skia Asteri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-11-21T16:32:05.798+0000) > > The real problematic part about the healing is 15% on everything. There is a good reason other sources of healing are reduced to 1/3rd for many abilities. It also works on proc damage {{item:3151}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3075}} which are counted as AoE (and therefore only 5% healing) for {{item:3146}} {{item:3812}} . Furthermore flat 15% means 15% healing from pet damage which is classified as AoE for for a reason {{champion:143}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:83}} . On that last point, I seem to recall pets being in combat with a champion prevents your conq stacks from falling off. only kind of. They can only proc a stack once every 8 seconds so they can help, but they wont keep it up without help.
: Except, ya know, no one really wants to take Mortal Reminder, make it essentially a dead slot, while Morello is just an all around good item
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2019-11-21T14:58:23.693+0000) > > Except, ya know, no one really wants to take Mortal Reminder, make it essentially a dead slot, while Morello is just an all around good item they nerfed its pen to make it an item youre only supposed to buy for grievous, but made it only do grievous when fully built. Its not a great item, its just one of the fully 3 pen items we have, so we have to build it. {{item:3020}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} (not saying its a bad item though, its just solidly middling and doesnt know what it wants to do.) and again, executioners calling is 800 gold. If you dont want mortal reminder, just sit on calling all game.
IainG10 (EUW)
: Range; range is the difference
> [{quoted}](name=IainG10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-11-21T13:17:21.685+0000) > > Range; range is the difference tankiness, tankiness is the difference.
: Ryze cassio azir xerath and the list goes on, each getting a full hp bar off a wave was very fine and interesting.
> [{quoted}](name=AronCartman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-21T06:13:51.145+0000) > > Ryze cassio azir xerath and the list goes on, each getting a full hp bar off a wave was very fine and interesting. almost as interesting as when ads do it.
: Ravenous hunter
> [{quoted}](name=AronCartman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-21T06:14:28.116+0000) > > Ravenous hunter alright, you got me, we had 1 single option. Guess youre right, spellvamp unfair, ADs dont have nearly enough options to keep up with these spellvamp drain tanking gods that are mages.
: it was removed because of vlad, not any other champion
> [{quoted}](name=NodirjonSattarov,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T06:07:19.189+0000) > > it was removed because of vlad, not any other champion and specifically because they couldnt make it good on anyone else while vlad existed to use it, not because it was broken.
: {{item:3165}} Exist And two on the list extremely situational items one of them need it passive be proc'd. Two items is for spilt pushers. {{item:3144}} {{item:3153}} Only what three adc's build this item And bloodline a rune I barely see be picked up and only adc's pick most of the time. Right now the last thing we need is a unkillable dps burst mage who already go around healing a shitton just with taste of blood and ravenous hunter.
> [{quoted}](name=CRIMSONFKR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-21T05:47:40.851+0000) > > {{item:3165}} Exist > > And two on the list extremely situational items one of them need it passive be proc'd. > > Two items is for spilt pushers. > > {{item:3144}} {{item:3153}} Only what three adc's build this item > > And bloodline a rune I barely see be picked up and only adc's pick most of the time. > > Right now the last thing we need is a unkillable dps burst mage who already go around healing a shitton just with taste of blood and ravenous hunter. lmao, youre right it does exist, and it only costs 5X as much as {{item:3123}} I WISH i had spellvamp options that i couldnt take. I have 0 options. I WISH i had spellvamp runes i couldnt take. I have 0 options. boo hoo i have options but not everyone of them is best in slot. i feel for you, i really do.
: Alright no, Mage Conqueror test is over
boo hoo mages get spellvamp back. poor ads only options for lifesteal are {{item:3144}} {{item:3153}} {{item:1055}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3181}} {{item:1053}} {{item:1041}} {{item:3156}} and Legend:Bloodline, plus every source we have. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Toxic lvl 5 already exists. https://i.imgur.com/UN6v7UU.png[]
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=hjAQ8EAK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-20T06:32:23.980+0000) > > Toxic lvl 5 already exists. > > https://i.imgur.com/UN6v7UU.png[] came here to do exactly this
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContempterX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T11:12:24.261+0000) > > Lol still avoiding up till this date when those are your own statistics found from op.gg > > Its true is "crap" you climbed by one-tricking {{champion:74}} and still only maintained a 50% wr with over 600 games played, then thinks he's standing on the moral high ground and talking abstract shits and can provide 0 concrete answers because his statistics is really so crap. > > Your right, your really not worth my time taking seriously, case closed. > > Oh and good luck climbing to Diamond. just dont get it do ya buddy lol btw how about we talk about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DafN5C5akc&feature=emb_logo where you fed your opponent 2 kills for no reason whatsoever trying to be agressive on malz pre 6? And then spent a whole topic showing how you dont understand about power spikes.
> [{quoted}](name=ContempterX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000001000000010002,timestamp=2019-11-13T15:11:12.047+0000) > > *meanwhile looking at this endless thread* > > Your a hypocrite indeed. > > > mixed in with heavy dose of arrogance based on delusional personal bias lmao
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContempterX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T11:12:24.261+0000) > > Lol still avoiding up till this date when those are your own statistics found from op.gg > > Its true is "crap" you climbed by one-tricking {{champion:74}} and still only maintained a 50% wr with over 600 games played, then thinks he's standing on the moral high ground and talking abstract shits and can provide 0 concrete answers because his statistics is really so crap. > > Your right, your really not worth my time taking seriously, case closed. > > Oh and good luck climbing to Diamond. just dont get it do ya buddy lol btw how about we talk about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DafN5C5akc&feature=emb_logo where you fed your opponent 2 kills for no reason whatsoever trying to be agressive on malz pre 6? And then spent a whole topic showing how you dont understand about power spikes.
> [{quoted}](name=ContempterX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-12T12:25:37.706+0000) > > Now your trying to switch the focus by digging replays that was nearly 3 months old to counter your very own fresh statistics > > do it more, then the boards will gradually realise it was you who avoided the conversation all the time > > it has been nearly a week and still sharing your 2 cents on carrying as OTP {{champion:74}} is like having a constipation. > > Becuase deep inside you know you have nothing constructive to bring up. > ----------------------------- > Oh and btw you only validated my KDA on {{champion:101}} because like you said, > > I have learnt to respect the enemy engages{{champion:39}} {{champion:22}} by even bringing {{summoner:1}} > > "But nah nevermind he died 0 times he must have been a KDA whore and not making the sacrifice necessary" ({{champion:74}} ,2019) > > Go on, self-contradictory hypocrites. The way you justify your horrible statistics is really so funny. lmao mate, how many times do i have to tell you im not going to answer your inane questions. You act like pointing out that im not answering them is some damning indictment of me when Ive said flat out im not going to because youre not worth my time in that regard. Youre clearly not the type who wants advice and only wants validation, and your post history shows that. You are however very amusing to keep reading and responding to this schlock lmao. its funny, youd think youd notice im taking everyone else seriously in this thread and having normal conversations with them but not you. I wonder if there might be some reason for that. Hmmm. But please continue, because > [{quoted}](name=ContempterX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-12T12:25:37.706+0000) > > The way you justify your horrible (losses) is really so funny.
: Interesting way of looking at it...How about this one though. You would expect people in ranked games to at least *have* a skill level, correct? I don't care if they can play the game at the same skill level as me, and trust me, I'm a long way from thinking I'm even that skilled compared to a large amount of people who constantly destroy me on the regular... But...I would expect people who play ranked to at least have the basic concepts of the game known, and be able to at least pretend they can execute them. I mean, they've had 30 levels to play games and learn at least the most basic of basics. Using your example: "you heard playing safe was smart so now you dont know when to take risks or even gasp sacrifice yourself so the team can get ahead, you just think as long as youre personally not negative KDA your team must be doing something wrong. Playing smart isnt always about staying alive, its about doing whatever's best to get the team as a whole in an advantageous position." You seem to expect people to know at the bare minimum that staying alive doesn't necessarily mean playing the game, and you seem to expect them to understand that they need to commit with their team to an objective or fight. Correct me if I'm wrong, by all means. It's the same concept both ways: just as much as I would hold the expectation that my team knows a proper time to commit to a teamfight, I also expect them to understand the proper time to NOT engage the enemy, be it while they're in lane, or when they're trying to set up for the teamfight while half their team is still half-a-lane away. Do I expect them to pull hat tricks out of their ass like faker? Sure...ABSOLUTELY (kappa) But you get the point...I'm not going to have the argument towards player skill level, but there are certain things that are *actual common sense* at **ANY** skill level, and the most important one, to the point of the OP, is "understand when you are behind, or ahead, and play around each respectively." The next, quite simply, is "remember to think." These people who die 5-6 times in laning phase (or basically the 1st 10 minutes) are often frustrated, not thinking, and **DEFINITELY** not respecting that they're behind...which really only serves to frustrate *everyone*, both them and their team, more and more. Posts like the OP's don't really help the case...but I wouldn't say they're necessarily *wrong* either. When people stop thinking, don't respect the game, and inevitably get destroyed, there's not really much *one person* is going to do about it unless they're fed. If or when there's MORE than one of these people in the same game, it's really all but impossible. But...that's kind of the game - every game is *not* going to be a win. But then again, neither does complaining about it after the fact. Which brings me to another piece of knowledge that should be common sense: "don't be a dick." If you're trying to get someone to calm down and analyze their situation, are you going to try to politely give them ideas like "yo, that's not working, try this." or are you gonna Gordon Ramsay them, and be all "STOP FEEDING YOU FUCKING DONKEY!" ? I'm pretty sure we all know Gordon Ramsay's methodology is NOT going to work over the internet, schadenfreude though it is to watch him rip someone a new one in person. Provide alternatives. Try to at least exhaust your ability to attempt logic and reason. And if that doesn't get anywhere...play your own game and forget those kids, you can only physically control one character...and sometimes a clone or pet. >.>
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T02:10:25.815+0000) > > Interesting way of looking at it...How about this one though. You would expect people in ranked games to at least *have* a skill level, correct? I don't care if they can play the game at the same skill level as me, and trust me, I'm a long way from thinking I'm even that skilled compared to a large amount of people who constantly destroy me on the regular... > > But...I would expect people who play ranked to at least have the basic concepts of the game known, and be able to at least pretend they can execute them. I mean, they've had 30 levels to play games and learn at least the most basic of basics. > > Using your example: "you heard playing safe was smart so now you dont know when to take risks or even gasp sacrifice yourself so the team can get ahead, you just think as long as youre personally not negative KDA your team must be doing something wrong. Playing smart isnt always about staying alive, its about doing whatever's best to get the team as a whole in an advantageous position." > > You seem to expect people to know at the bare minimum that staying alive doesn't necessarily mean playing the game, and you seem to expect them to understand that they need to commit with their team to an objective or fight. Correct me if I'm wrong, by all means. > > It's the same concept both ways: just as much as I would hold the expectation that my team knows a proper time to commit to a teamfight, I also expect them to understand the proper time to NOT engage the enemy, be it while they're in lane, or when they're trying to set up for the teamfight while half their team is still half-a-lane away. Do I expect them to pull hat tricks out of their ass like faker? Sure...ABSOLUTELY (kappa) > > But you get the point...I'm not going to have the argument towards player skill level, but there are certain things that are *actual common sense* at **ANY** skill level, and the most important one, to the point of the OP, is "understand when you are behind, or ahead, and play around each respectively." The next, quite simply, is "remember to think." These people who die 5-6 times in laning phase (or basically the 1st 10 minutes) are often frustrated, not thinking, and **DEFINITELY** not respecting that they're behind...which really only serves to frustrate *everyone*, both them and their team, more and more. > > Posts like the OP's don't really help the case...but I wouldn't say they're necessarily *wrong* either. When people stop thinking, don't respect the game, and inevitably get destroyed, there's not really much *one person* is going to do about it unless they're fed. If or when there's MORE than one of these people in the same game, it's really all but impossible. But...that's kind of the game - every game is *not* going to be a win. > > But then again, neither does complaining about it after the fact. Which brings me to another piece of knowledge that should be common sense: "don't be a dick." If you're trying to get someone to calm down and analyze their situation, are you going to try to politely give them ideas like "yo, that's not working, try this." or are you gonna Gordon Ramsay them, and be all "STOP FEEDING YOU FUCKING DONKEY!" ? I'm pretty sure we all know Gordon Ramsay's methodology is NOT going to work over the internet, schadenfreude though it is to watch him rip someone a new one in person. > > Provide alternatives. Try to at least exhaust your ability to attempt logic and reason. And if that doesn't get anywhere...play your own game and forget those kids, you can only physically control one character...and sometimes a clone or pet. >.> I actually consider it a mistake on my part whenever I overestimate my allies skill level. I expect that most players are the type who either think its a good idea to attack all the time or a good idea to try to keep the best possible KDA all the time. After all, if every player knew when it was right to go in and when it was right to back off, everyone would be carrying. For me, I try to play by advice I read some time ago, which was "dont expect your stupid team mates to make your smart plans work, instead focus on trying to make their stupid plans work with your smart plays". Keep an eye on what your teammates are doing, and make the appropriate plays based around what they seem to be thinking instead of what would be the smart thing to do. That way you can all at least try to stay on the same page, because nothing loses a game faster than a team which is fighting with itself, whether that be flaming or simply trying to do different strategies. And again, friendly communication is paramount. If someone does something you dont think was a smart idea, ask them in a friendly way (i know this can be hard in the heat of the moment) why they did that. At the very least you get a better understanding of how they think to make better moves yourself later on, and there may have been something you overlooked that can improve your own play too. In a similar matter as I said before, the moment you come up with a plan you should be telling your team about it as youre moving to execute it, with pings if necessary or with words if possible. Its a long trip from mid to bot, you have plenty of time to type out "im coming bot to try and get a kill, be ready" or something similar so your teammates bot can try and keep their cooldowns ready and not push beyond where they feel safe. Everyones playing the best they can in most cases, and the people in your rank got there by being skilled enough to get there even if its in different aspects of the game than what got you there. Try to understand your teammates strengths and capitalize on them rather than expect them to perform how you feel they should.
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T09:21:58.909+0000) > > lol, and this kind of crap is why im not and never will take you seriously, case closed. Lol still avoiding up till this date when those are your own statistics found from op.gg Its true is "crap" you climbed by one-tricking {{champion:74}} and still only maintained a 50% wr with over 600 games played, then thinks he's standing on the moral high ground and talking abstract shits and can provide 0 concrete answers because his statistics is really so crap. Your right, your really not worth my time taking seriously, case closed. Oh and good luck climbing to Diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=ContempterX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T11:12:24.261+0000) > > Lol still avoiding up till this date when those are your own statistics found from op.gg > > Its true is "crap" you climbed by one-tricking {{champion:74}} and still only maintained a 50% wr with over 600 games played, then thinks he's standing on the moral high ground and talking abstract shits and can provide 0 concrete answers because his statistics is really so crap. > > Your right, your really not worth my time taking seriously, case closed. > > Oh and good luck climbing to Diamond. just dont get it do ya buddy lol btw how about we talk about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DafN5C5akc&feature=emb_logo where you fed your opponent 2 kills for no reason whatsoever trying to be agressive on malz pre 6? And then spent a whole topic showing how you dont understand about power spikes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T12:31:21.937+0000) > > caught on to that have you? > > What gave it away? Me telling you I wasnt going to waste time taking you seriously, or maybe the subtle hint of me telling you im not going to bother answering your question? > > So many mysterious clues. > Why do you think I'm asking your 2cents on carrying if I believe its pure luck? Where is your logic? > > lets not pretend you came here looking for honest answers. > > Or need i remind you your initial post contains keeping your thoughts on carrying like a top business secret wont hide the fact that you simply got carried by a {{champion:238}} who nearly outdamaged you{{champion:74}} that even build {{item:3151}} originally thought you mained {{champion:74}} mid but fact is you simply played him top as a ranged abuser got to Plat 4 right in time with a 50% winrate and that makes you consider climbing with {{champion:74}} a top secret and not wasting time Of course you cant share anything because all you do is dying while justifying every death as a worthy sacrifice. Meanwhile not even understand the fundamental difference between positioning of control mage{{champion:74}} and a much longer range poke mage{{champion:101}} {{champion:99}} and blindlessly demand them to play the same Your top secret is beyond laughable at this point Lets not hide the fact that you simply lacked the concrete answer for my question than personal attacking on me, lol.
> [{quoted}](name=ContempterX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ghI3lUy2,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T08:34:01.848+0000) > > keeping your thoughts on carrying like a top business secret wont hide the fact that you simply got carried by a {{champion:238}} who nearly outdamaged you{{champion:74}} that even build {{item:3151}} > > originally thought you mained {{champion:74}} mid but fact is you simply played him top as a ranged abuser > > got to Plat 4 right in time with a 50% winrate and that makes you consider climbing with {{champion:74}} a top secret and not wasting time > > Of course you cant share anything because all you do is dying while justifying every death as a worthy sacrifice. > > Meanwhile not even understand the fundamental difference between positioning of control mage{{champion:74}} and a much longer range poke mage{{champion:101}} {{champion:99}} > and blindlessly demand them to play the same > > Your top secret is beyond laughable at this point > Lets not hide the fact that you simply lacked the concrete answer for my question than personal attacking on me, lol. lol, and this kind of crap is why im not and never will take you seriously, case closed.
Exibir mais

Baval

Nível 122 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão