: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gpmOvO6J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T18:03:19.140+0000) > > You have 2 forms of shield protection & infinite dashes, and by infinite, I mean because we cant fucking see who tf you've already dashed to, of which gave it the impression that you can dash infinite times. You honestly don't need any more protection than this. If he's so op why do statistics say otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=Ash Jade Cal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gpmOvO6J,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T18:49:53.058+0000) > > If he's so op why do statistics say otherwise. You mean that 50% banrate he has at Platinum & above? There's nothing "otherwise" about that.
: Revert Phantom Dancer or give yasuo a compensation buff.
You have 2 forms of shield protection & infinite dashes, and by infinite, I mean because we cant fucking see who tf you've already dashed to, of which gave it the impression that you can dash infinite times. You honestly don't need any more protection than this.
: Akali isn't fun anymore.
: just learn one champion, maybe 2 at most. play one champion enough and that champion eventually teaches you the game.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5r3kunmb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-14T11:59:10.550+0000) > > just learn one champion, maybe 2 at most. > play one champion enough and that champion eventually teaches you the game. (_That one champion you learnt banned._) "Welp, Disco Nunu time I guess...."
Comentários de Rioters
: yes... The smaller ratio is going to be giving you less of the AP that you build as damage. Meaning she can't build a few AP items into tank and still have decent damage.
I'm still pretty sure this changes nothing to Tank Karma top. Take note that the nerfs **does not include lowering her BASE damage**, and most of the time you don't build any AP at all til the mid-game.
: Karma hard nerfs???
> Dont you just love it. Karma just poked her head at mid lane and there you go...insta nerf. {{champion:25}} : I know how it feels... {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: Riven Buffs. LMFAO
They reverted the damage buffs. Riven's changes in PBE are now her Q having increased CD, while her E having decreased CD. Overall, a somewhat better changes than the blind-ass ult damage buffs.
Comentários de Rioters
: If tahm was bad riot would buff him :P Hes getting nerfed next patch due to his e regen being oppressive during laning phase (because that is pyke`s identity now) so no, hes actually overpowered and I should have complete control over this situation and its my fault for losing. /s
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=doT6xYEE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-13T08:19:57.498+0000) > > If tahm was bad riot would buff him :P > > Hes getting nerfed next patch due to his e regen being oppressive during laning phase (because that is pyke`s identity now) so no, hes actually overpowered and I should have complete control over this situation and its my fault for losing. > > /s They literally removed his W being actually useful for allies, why would they bother buffing him at all?
: It's better than buffing/nerfing the same 10 champs over the last 15 patches, I like it
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mafJEd8j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T23:46:28.167+0000) > > It's better than buffing/nerfing the same 10 champs over the last 15 patches, I like it Sounds you have 0 clue about what OP meant here.....
Comentários de Rioters
: how is that fair? hes the one whos initiating the conversation? because they work for riot they have the right to ban people when they are inting all game? i wasnt being toxic nor was i going out of line to insult anyone. i was trying to get people to mute the person who was starting the action so we can win the game? n because of this reasoning my account results in a perma ban? lol?
Then post the chat logs. Plus, don't even bother talking crap about who started first. You had a Mute button specifically for this type of situation.
: We need men in the bottom lane (EQUALITY BABY)
{{champion:201}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:44}}
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHPLc64d,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-11T07:25:29.581+0000) > > https://imgur.com/U8y8dhd.png[] > > Sure thing bud. Sounds like a you problem tbh. Lol you act like people don't automatically like videos because its from somebody they know. If you werent aware of that then boy do I have news for you. Not to mention no im not the only one how about read the comment section?
> [{quoted}](name=DutchessPsyche,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHPLc64d,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-11T17:09:43.314+0000) > > Lol you act like people don't automatically like videos because its from somebody they know. If you werent aware of that then boy do I have news for you. Not to mention no im not the only one how about read the comment section? Even the downvotes you received backs up my argument, so there's no point for you to complain about it.
: How about, dont suggest anything, and let our champ die. Hes dead this patch, theres no sugarcoating it. .25 micro knockup is too OP apparently.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ApOH6ZM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T15:32:02.748+0000) > > How about, dont suggest anything, and let our champ die. Hes dead this patch, theres no sugarcoating it. .25 micro knockup is too OP apparently. Uhhh...9.18 did not affect his healing/damage against enemy champions tho? People really need to stop over-exaggerating stuffs.
: Why do people play “bad” champs
So you're saying instead of letting me become a Sion main as I want & feel like it, you prefer me to become the 18463305th Yasuo main?
: Two Disappointing Nami Skins In A Row
> Two Disappointing Nami Skins In A Row https://imgur.com/U8y8dhd.png[] Sure thing bud. Sounds like a you problem tbh.
: yes, but it thematically doesn't make ANY fucking sense. Its a shield. A magic shield, but a shield nonetheless. It shouldn't be able to block anything he mentioned, as they deal damage from every direction around pantheon, NOT just the direction his shield is facing. It feels like an easy cop out for coding his E. Theres no reason it shouldn't be coded the same as Braums magical shield.
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaZwiXQf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T17:30:07.077+0000) > > yes, but it thematically doesn't make ANY fucking sense. Its a shield. A magic shield, but a shield nonetheless. It shouldn't be able to block anything he mentioned, as they deal damage from every direction around pantheon, NOT just the direction his shield is facing. It feels like an easy cop out for coding his E. Theres no reason it shouldn't be coded the same as Braums magical shield. Game Logic =/= Real Life Logic
Böljy (EUNE)
: Why does Pantheon's E block AOE damage as well?
> Only condition for Pantheon is that his E is casted **in the direction of the caster**. Read this a couple more times, then you'll understand. You literally wrote this yourself.
Tusnek (NA)
: Riot lost a long time player today
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Mbo0JMDiIP15T2w/giphy.gif
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6xp8d0Oy,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T05:32:29.585+0000) > > Uh no, during the times where there's no Role Selection, douchebags constantly instalocks their role since they were the lead picks in Champ Select. Hence, resulted in every match being chaotic. > > If you wanna learn every role without being enforced into a selection, stick to Normals. pick order got to choose their roles, yes that was the point, everyone can see who picked first and everyone knew that pick order was king, so frankly you're just airing a lot of bullshit here like a degenerate so I don't understand what your complaint even is. someone is first pick and locks the role you want without role select? get over it.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6xp8d0Oy,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T09:45:16.896+0000) > > pick order got to choose their roles, yes that was the point, everyone can see who picked first and everyone knew that pick order was king, so frankly you're just airing a lot of bullshit here like a degenerate so I don't understand what your complaint even is. > someone is first pick and locks the role you want without role select? get over it. And then we're going to have people who will intend to troll because they got stuck in having to support because he can't get to be first pick after 10 games thanks to bad RNG. Act like a big boii all you want. The old queue system was shitty af.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6xp8d0Oy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T02:29:44.982+0000) > > What's the logic that led you to believe that a system in which there's no reliable way for people to claim their favorite roles will lead to more consistently good supports, over a system in which support mains can get their role, 100% of the time? because you have to play all the roles at a moments notice. i've been playing this game 8 seasons, long before there was role select, the players had higher skill floors back then precisely because they had to be able to do it all. if your support knows what adc is like then they're a better support. but I'm sure that's a leap the minds here can't fathom so whatever.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6xp8d0Oy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T02:43:24.773+0000) > > because you have to play all the roles at a moments notice. > i've been playing this game 8 seasons, long before there was role select, the players had higher skill floors back then precisely because they had to be able to do it all. > if your support knows what adc is like then they're a better support. > but I'm sure that's a leap the minds here can't fathom so whatever. Uh no, during the times where there's no Role Selection, douchebags constantly instalocks their role since they were the lead picks in Champ Select. Hence, resulted in every match being chaotic. If you wanna learn every role without being enforced into a selection, stick to Normals.
: Not taking flash in this meta is borderline inting.
Yuumi doesn't really need Flash since she spends 90% of the time being attached to someone. Others like Shaco & sometimes Hecarim didn't really need Flash too.
: [Gameplay Update] Vi, The Piltover Enforcer
That transition from W to passive is a super neat touch. Also, is her new W similar to how Doomfist's E works? All in all, a pretty good rework design! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Nubrac (NA)
: My Roaming Teemo Support Isn't Bannable
Why are you constantly beating a dead horse...? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/U6PLsuFB-nightblue-copyright-claims-and-blocks-1-mil-view-video-in-which-he-gets-riot-friend-to-ban-nubrac You have this already.
Kovorix (EUW)
: Tbf after so many cancer shit got introduced I prefer watching Lee instead of Zoe, Irelia, Akali, Kai sa or pyke or any other toxic bullshit.
I don't see a reason why Lee is in a different category compared to the champions mentioned...
: Because Riot wants to try to make him less terrible in low tier?
Does it stop people from playing him compared to Fiddlesticks & Nunu at low tier....? Yeah, just like I thought.
: Statistically he's really only doing well in Master, and **only** there. And it's two number cleanups and 25 damage on his ult. You're trying to paint it like it's a massive buff when it's basically nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=99ds253A,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:49:55.541+0000) > > Statistically he's really only doing well in Master, and **only** there. > > And it's two number cleanups and 25 damage on his ult. You're trying to paint it like it's a massive buff when it's basically nothing. It is still? If it's nothing, then don't even bother buffing him then...?
: This...is is satire, right?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=99ds253A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:44:14.106+0000) > > This...is is satire, right? If you're telling me he's actually that weak, then we must be playing different games.
Comentários de Rioters
: Do you consider League of legends to be a sport?
Is everyone forgetting the point of "E-" in the word E-sport? Like I don't see e-mail being called mailing? You don't see a postman coming to pick up your mail, send it to a post office just to be delivered at the person's doorstep.
: Morgana has Gangplank Ult level 1
Try ulting top from bot lane.
RecoreYT (EUW)
: Hm no i wont. Its my Opinion on that thing. The word "I" I so often in that text.
Then it's an opinion not worth respecting. Riot won't bother giving you your selfish wish.
RecoreYT (EUW)
: Cannon Removal in URF?
Like you said, to spam abilities fast, and that will result in killing opponents way too fast. Without the cannon, the dead player will have to suffer an extra 20 seconds basically just to walk to lane. Is this the sort of URF you want? Please think of another person's perspective. Not just yourself.
: Gunslingers are absolute garbage against Dragon
Disarm works against Dragons. Build it.
: Can we petition to stop the Voli rework?
> Can we petition to stop the Voli rework? Why tho? His "Imma flip & hit this one single dude" playstyle alongside a questionable ult is super outdated.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yzQqOoiG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-02T13:46:25.922+0000) > > You completely ditch bot lane just to support top instead, and you're still wondering why she's "already running it down in laning" (23:53). He got top turret minute 10 then went bot lane with Vayne who inted by running into Twitch Alistar and Nidalee. At minute 10 already.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yzQqOoiG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-02T15:48:10.216+0000) > > He got top turret minute 10 then went bot lane with Vayne who inted by running into Twitch Alistar and Nidalee. > At minute 10 already. "with Vayne who inted". You mean the adc that has to suffer through the 1v2 bullshit for the past 10 minutes? I honestly can't blame her for this, especially when Nubrac did absolutely 0 roaming during laning phase. I don't even know what's your justification for this...
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Remove bench from ARAM
> It totally kills the randomness out of ARAM Uhhh, it's named **ALL RANDOM** all mid for a reason. Rerolls are basically still granting you random rolled champions. You're not directly picking your champions like how normal League does.
Comentários de Rioters
Nubrac (NA)
: I tried out the Roaming Support On Yuumi (Full Gameplay)
You completely ditch bot lane just to support top instead, and you're still wondering why she's "already running it down in laning" (23:53).
: Yes, it's so stupid. You pick your champ, check your runes and summoner spells, maybe look through your skins and then you just look at your phone out of habbit or something and whoops that's a 6 minute ban. It's not even like it actually saves time because you get kicked and everyone has to queue up again... after having waited the 30 or so seconds before you get banned. It's just stupid.
It's been 4 years. Get used to it.
94372148 (NA)
: TFT is just a slot machine for underage kids.
You must be the type of guy that chooses champions over items in the Carousel.
Dani W (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GdmGr8OV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T13:30:12.898+0000) > > I meant if I said I don't want a Teemo to come to my lane considering the fact that I'm fine, then don't fucking come, and he decides to go along anyway of which still would piss me off. where does he go then? so are you suggesting we make SR 4v4? Or 3v3 since you don't want jungler help either, just want to afk solo in a team game?
> [{quoted}](name=Dani W,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GdmGr8OV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:55:15.360+0000) > > where does he go then? so are you suggesting we make SR 4v4? Or 3v3 since you don't want jungler help either, just want to afk solo in a team game? ....then just stay with your fucking ADC? Plus, what can a roaming Teemo do compared to a J4 or Sejuani who has 10x more CC than a Teemo does...?
Porglit (NA)
: Vi ult gets interrupted?
TFT =/= Summoner's Rift
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NgOr2sBO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T03:05:57.952+0000) > > But now she can nyooom Cant nyoom if you have no mana or just dead
> [{quoted}](name=oBzAhKitty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NgOr2sBO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T03:38:04.693+0000) > > Cant nyoom if you have no mana or just dead Doesn't she gets mana refunds from killing units with her Q? Being oom easily is too much of a stretch.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mX9q2Fiw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-28T11:03:55.181+0000) > > I don't understand your point at all > > Are you mad because Canada doesn't have their own region... or? > Because lcs, lck, lec etc are from regions the, not the countries. Europe isn't just 1 country, it's multiple small ones, but all of them are in the LEC category > And Canada would fall under the North America category, because Canada is in North America > I'm pretty sure there are no written rules such as "Canadian people aren't allowed to play in lcs" etc > So no, riot isn't "racist" > > Also, Canada is a race??? ?? Look rule for the chair lcs is north america and last time i check on map canada is path of north america and in the rule no canadien allow to participate or will be disqualifed so yea...
> [{quoted}](name=KickInthenut,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mX9q2Fiw,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-28T11:12:13.063+0000) > > ?? Look rule for the chair lcs is north america and last time i check on map canada is path of north america and in the rule no canadien allow to participate or will be disqualifed so yea... Source pls.
Bultz (NA)
: Urgot needs to lose his shield or be reworked
You're basing this experience off from Twisted Treeline? Really? Especially when you're playing someone just as toxic as Urgot, like **Darius**. ######Not to mentioned you built Trinity Force & Sheen separately for some unknown reason...
Ventira (NA)
: Hello, meet blitzcrank, professional shield buster: "ACTIVE: Blitzcrank detonates his static field, destroying damage-mitigating shields of nearby enemies before dealing magic damage and Silence icon silencing them for 0.5 seconds."
Does he even go top lane? Why not Renekton? he has shield-busting kit too.
Exibir mais

BeatzBoyFTW

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão