: It keeps damaging him in his pool sure, but unless you got morello and enough ap to actually outdps his healing it's kinda irrelevant that you immobilize yourself to give him the succ.
> [{quoted}](name=Spooky Skeleton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5jFwzwhU,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T02:46:07.240+0000) > > It keeps damaging him in his pool sure, but unless you got morello and enough ap to actually outdps his healing it's kinda irrelevant that you immobilize yourself to give him the succ. Vlad losses the 1 v 1 hard. Fiddle 3 of 5 ticks W is better then a Vlad empowered Q. You only need to stay out of one shot territory and Fid has plenty of good ways to build enough MR/HP to avoid the 1 shot. Fid Q is also really good for denying Vlad what he wants to do in teamfights.
: Riot : "Aatrox is too unhealthy we have to keep nerfing him after we buff him"
W {{champion:9}} Is the hard counter to Vlad You're welcome
iDarkWind (EUW)
: That's simply not true. Vlad early game clearly isn't good by any means, but one of the biggest strenghts that I think he has is that altough he is a mid / late game champion he does not suffer as much as others late game champions during laning phase, because of his sustain. It is not that simple to bully a good Vladimir during the early game. Also, the "takes at least 2 items to come online" is not true unless the items you're speaking off are {{item:3108}} + {{item:3067}} . With only those two components he almost denies his early game weakness and proceed to simply Q the minions and survive until mid and late game. Obviously that his sustain does not deny his weakness when it comes to early game squirmishes and roams, but he's one of the safest scaling champions in the game, in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=iDarkWind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5jFwzwhU,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-13T12:53:48.587+0000) > > That's simply not true. Vlad early game clearly isn't good by any means, but one of the biggest strenghts that I think he has is that altough he is a mid / late game champion he does not suffer as much as others late game champions during laning phase, because of his sustain. > It is not that simple to bully a good Vladimir during the early game. Also, the "takes at least 2 items to come online" is not true unless the items you're speaking off are {{item:3108}} + {{item:3067}} . With only those two components he almost denies his early game weakness and proceed to simply Q the minions and survive until mid and late game. > > Obviously that his sustain does not deny his weakness when it comes to early game squirmishes and roams, but he's one of the safest scaling champions in the game, in my opinion. Ganking/bullying Vlad in the early game isn't how you abuse his weak early game. Vlad's waveclear is beyond garbage and it's about shoving him in and roaming.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: I mean I haven't watched any pro play for a very long time but I feel like vlad is probably played a shitload in pro
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5jFwzwhU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T12:14:44.376+0000) > > I mean I haven't watched any pro play for a very long time but I feel like vlad is probably played a shitload in pro Vlad been basically the same champ in pros for a couple of years now. He only isn't pick/ban because other stuff is often more broken and he doesn't fit all team comps due to really needing to hit 2 items. But when teams pick him in the correct spot he pretty much always 1 v 9s with no counterplay whatsoever. On top of that EU and NA pick him less then CN and KR and the balance team never pays attention to those regions for pro balance for some odd reason.
Modi (NA)
: Low effort is **mostly** objective. Examples: * Posting the same thing that has been posted over, and over, and over again. * Posting a single sentence that does not promote conversation. * Posting a rant, with no intent to start a conversation.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=iZmgRAzL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:37:23.030+0000) > > Low effort is **mostly** objective. Examples: > > * Posting the same thing that has been posted over, and over, and over again. > * Posting a single sentence that does not promote conversation. > * Posting a rant, with no intent to start a conversation. This is just a straight up lie lol
: Do you think if Riot banned less people for poor behavior these 4v5's and remakes would just suddenly not happen? I'm also pretty skeptical that you're having 4v5s + remakes in such frequency. It's obviously not on the account you're posting on so which account is this happening? Edit: Besides, a remake is the preferable situation compared to a 4v5. Would you prefer to be forced to play out the 4v5? Because that's the only real choice.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hGUMQopd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:31:06.612+0000) > > Do you think if Riot banned less people for poor behavior these 4v5's and remakes would just suddenly not happen? > > I'm also pretty skeptical that you're having 4v5s + remakes in such frequency. It's obviously not on the account you're posting on so which account is this happening? > > Edit: > Besides, a remake is the preferable situation compared to a 4v5. Would you prefer to be forced to play out the 4v5? Because that's the only real choice. No, i do however think it would happen less often.
zPOOPz (NA)
: it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to tell if someone is punished by LeaveBuster or not unless you get into pre-made with them.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hGUMQopd,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-09T21:13:19.102+0000) > > it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to tell if someone is punished by LeaveBuster or not unless you get into pre-made with them. Punishment for making a few off color jokes = Perma ban Punishment for AFK in ranked games = Longer Q times that you can alt+tab through. You don't see a problem here?
Tele II (NA)
: I dont understand how the body of your post relates at all to the title. As if banning toxic people is why people are AFKing in your games lol. The fuck
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hGUMQopd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-09T21:43:48.272+0000) > > I dont understand how the body of your post relates at all to the title. As if banning toxic people is why people are AFKing in your games lol. The fuck Because Riot's punishment system focus highly on stopping "toxic" chat rather then using those resources to deal with real problems like AFK and habitually last second dodgers.
Comentários de Rioters
: 50% of my last 20 games have either been a Remake or a 4 v 5
So glad the sycophants came to downvote without commenting
Comentários de Rioters
: and that fact that it was an extra 0.5 AP ratio buff is nice too
.05 actually .5 would be broken
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:33:21.460+0000) > > https://lol.gamepedia.com/2019_Season_World_Championship/Play-In/Picks_and_Bans > > Melee champions are fairly represented I would say. Fairly represented? Literally the first day is tristana vs karma, gp vs gnar, gnar vs gp, vlad vs renek, ryze vs aatrox. Wow melee bruisers in their own fuckin lane are "fairly" represented when the only actual bruiser is renekton and the rest is all ranged mage cheese or even an adc. That is fair representation? Oh sorry one team was dumb enough to pick aatrox.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-10-08T19:06:20.528+0000) > > Fairly represented? > Literally the first day is tristana vs karma, gp vs gnar, gnar vs gp, vlad vs renek, ryze vs aatrox. > Wow melee bruisers in their own fuckin lane are "fairly" represented when the only actual bruiser is renekton and the rest is all ranged mage cheese or even an adc. That is fair representation? Oh sorry one team was dumb enough to pick aatrox. Top lane isn't Bruiser lane. The 2 most picked top laners were melee and Pantheon would be a third if he wasn't banned literally 42 of 43 games. C
: > Why is CDR even a think, Riot clearly wants people to have no cast time on most things so why not just let everyone start with 40% CDR at the start and cut out the middleman? Cast time is unrelated to CDR Getting CDR is an investment, you sacrifice some other stats for it. Its like this with any other stat. > Why are champions like designed in such a way that players use them in a way that Riot never intended, like stacking armour and mr forever while getting stacks of true damage and a slow as powerful as 's on a low cooldown? I doubt it is "never intended". You have a champion that does not need damage stats to damage, but he has to survive for long time to actually reach someone and use enough Qs to kill them, its pretty obvious people will stack tank+cdr items on him > it gives us a look at Riot's inability to design interesting but most of all FAIR champions Define "fair".
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JeR3YLVR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-03T12:50:04.200+0000) > > Define "fair". Having each champ have equal "outplay" potential. Having each champ have a similar amount of strengths and weaknesses Not having 14 dashes, incredible burst damage and incredible defensive tools at the same time. {{champion:84}} {{champion:157}}
: {{champion:238}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:122}} are pretty good for practicing last hit be it their passives or abilities
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0pyFdzHl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T10:09:05.939+0000) > > {{champion:238}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:122}} are pretty good for practicing last hit be it their passives or abilities Literally the opposite of what you wanna do when learning to CS. You want to play something that really hard to CS with Karthus and only use autos.
: My Top 20 at Worlds
You insanely overrated the LPL and LCK. Like straight up this list is awful. Like Levi couldn't even make an NA LCS starting roster and you got the dude in the 20th spot IG got smashed by TL at MSI and you got 3 IG players as the top 3 and Jacky in the top 10? Literally what?
: Luck vs. the control freak - lessons in game design
MaRo OmegaLUL "The Jennys" I want off this ride.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: Do ap work on all spells? Ad only with autos?
Ap works on any ability that does magic damage which is most of them. So yes AP works with Garen Morello is actually really good on him. It doesn't work on Rengar though since his ability is an empowered auto that does physical dmg
: Anything you post on their forums is owned by Riot. Don't tell me you didn't read the fine print before joiningXD
> [{quoted}](name=krnseanpark,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=yEJ8pq5b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T06:01:01.105+0000) > > Anything you post on their forums is owned by Riot. Don't tell me you didn't read the fine print before joiningXD Damn you're pretty dense mate
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Cräfty (EUW)
: Riot's philosophy about what a " good " game design is.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=aJNFjZ3q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-13T04:48:42.778+0000) > > From 9.15b patch notes > > Meanwhile in ever high elo Game the highest HP unit in the game is AoE 1 shotting entire teams with True damage. > > OmegaLUL Cho Gath is one shotting people?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=aJNFjZ3q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T05:37:01.753+0000) > > Cho Gath is one shotting people? Cho'gath Q with 3 sorc+void bonus {{item:3026}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} does a little under 1100 true Damage+20% max hp with his rupture and 840+20% with Yuumi instead of Decap. To put this in perspective 2 Star varus has 900 hp, 2 Star Garen has 1080 HP, 2 star ASol has 1170 hp.
Comentários de Rioters
: Please allow us to surrender in TFT Ranked, I'd rather not waste time on dead matches
I don't see why they shouldn't add it. But in ranked you honestly should never quit early. When you low roll your goal should be to finish 6th-4th. Which is very possible in all elos Edit: actually i think i can see a problem with it, on second thought i would prefer that you couldn't. Someone could duo Q with someones smurf account then FF effectively making it a 7 man lobby and boosting his buddy 1 ranking high each game.
Kei143 (NA)
: So Red buff is useless? Zephr is useless? Warmogs is useless (well .. maybe in a grevious wounds meta, but not everyone builds gevious wounds)? Frozen mallet is useless? Titanic Hydra can be good on certain units as well. Build around your items, not force your items onto your units. There's also the tip to buy for the future as well. It's ok to tank the HP a bit for a late game comp. Adapt, or Perish.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=XwA8Fgjg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T20:57:08.904+0000) > > So Red buff is useless? > > Zephr is useless? > > Warmogs is useless (well .. maybe in a grevious wounds meta, but not everyone builds gevious wounds)? > > Frozen mallet is useless? > > Titanic Hydra can be good on certain units as well. > > Build around your items, not force your items onto your units. There's also the tip to buy for the future as well. It's ok to tank the HP a bit for a late game comp. > > Adapt, or Perish. Those are all terrible items ATM. GA, Shiv, RFC, Morello always worth making, Ionic and BT situationally worth making early. Everything else early is inting, straight up if you make any items before wolves that aren't the ones i listed it's just straight up inting and you just don't know it.
: Demons 100% unusable
Plenty of good comps can run 2 or 4 demons 6 demons is kinda trolling atm... but i don't wanna play in the meta where 6 demons are good because they just hard counter everything other then Draven
Kei143 (NA)
: People destroying you. Can't get good items in carousel. Wut. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=XwA8Fgjg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T16:05:15.369+0000) > > People destroying you. > > Can't get good items in carousel. > > Wut. > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Happens to me all the time. Getting destroyed have a Null magic and Giants belt First pick No rod GG
Leetri (EUW)
: But that power level doesn't matter at all in Solo Queue. This only says something about the state of the pro scene and not the actual game the remaining 99,9999999999% of all players play. They're two entirely separate beasts using the same base to work from, but the end result is quite different.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EALf4Ej2,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T18:25:56.168+0000) > > But that power level doesn't matter at all in Solo Queue. This only says something about the state of the pro scene and not the actual game the remaining 99,9999999999% of all players play. They're two entirely separate beasts using the same base to work from, but the end result is quite different. I completely disagree. The power level of the champ is the same. The player skills and coordination of the team is different. I feel the game should be balanced along raw power lines rather then artificially overstating champs that players don't play well in solo Q
: ARE THE DEVS NOT GETTING PAID WELL ENOUGH? WTF IS GOING ON?
You don't get win/loss streak or pirate gold on creep rounds. Since you get gold at the start of the new round and you're on krugs you don't get your +2 loss streak gold Also, you're playing way way to greedy
: > [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=aIhFaptm,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-09T22:32:35.711+0000) > > NOT ALL RNG IS "FUN" I disagree: no rng is ever fun. It's not fun to win because of something nobody can control, and it's not fun to lose because of something nobody can control. It's like losing or winning in LoL because one player is afk... it's almost always super boring for both teams.
> [{quoted}](name=Disulfiram,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=aIhFaptm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:00:54.816+0000) > > I disagree: no rng is ever fun. > It's not fun to win because of something nobody can control, and it's not fun to lose because of something nobody can control. > It's like losing or winning in LoL because one player is afk... it's almost always super boring for both teams. Go play a chess like game then. Leave the poker type games to me XD Also it's nothing like your analogy.
: You guys don't care about competitive balance for this to be a problem to begin with, though?
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EALf4Ej2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-10T21:33:36.856+0000) > > You guys don't care about competitive balance for this to be a problem to begin with, though? I don't care much about "competitive" balance, I've always thought that what people play with money on the line is a better indication of a champs power level then the win rates of solo Q players.
Comentários de Rioters
: Explain to me the appeal of TFT.
-The entire fate of the game relies in RNG No, just no.
Sephi51 (EUW)
: RNG Units is not fine. ALL RNG IS TRASH.
> [{quoted}](name=Sephi51,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=aIhFaptm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T00:04:24.351+0000) > > RNG Units is not fine. ALL RNG IS TRASH. It's an RNG based game. If you don't like this Poker type games don't play them. RNG keeps games fresh and different. Unlike say Chess which is stale and boring AF. RNG that you can't ever effect with skill though is just bad game design.
Comentários de Rioters
: chogath meta is op
The worst part is Cho'gath Rupture is so random. Sometimes he Ruptures 8 units sometimes he Ruptures where Pyke was 2 seconds ago. Very tilting play the Cho'gath lottery meta
Meddler (NA)
: That's a bug folks.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=FzOm68MZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-06T14:09:09.301+0000) > > That's a bug folks. Normalize item drops already. It's such a terrible mechanic.
: no one does. Sorc as a whole early game sucks because the damage dealing sorcs don't come in until 3-cost. No one knows how 45% spell power affects kassadin/lulu/braum/kayle/graves/draven/shyvana/gnar/nidalee edit: guy above makes a good point in that lulu would be better suited as elementalist
> [{quoted}](name=Homeless Veteran,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=F6N37jFI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-05T20:22:56.668+0000) > > no one does. Sorc as a whole early game sucks because the damage dealing sorcs don't come in until 3-cost. No one knows how 45% spell power affects kassadin/lulu/braum/kayle/graves/draven/shyvana/gnar/nidalee > > edit: guy above makes a good point in that lulu would be better suited as elementalist 3 Sorc the OP comp ATM
: how does spell power affect abilities like lulu ult?
The AP/Sorc buff increase the amount she heals for. For example rank 1 Lulu ulti heals for 300, if you have the 3 Sorc buff that's increased by 45%, 300x 1.45=435 new heal value. Lulu ulti doesn't only apply Morello. Morello needs you to do Damage with spells that don't come from items like spark and shiv to be applied and Lulu ulti heals+CCs
: >I just presented you with data that shows your "fill" isn't the norm. You presented data that is irrelevant. We are discussing the state of the top lane here and it obviously loses its popularity when the level of play gets high enough to actually involve skill and game knowledge. It doesn't matter how popular a role is in an elo where people have no idea how to play. And in case you didn't realize, top is popular in low elo because of the champions and their themes that are played there. Low elo players love bruisers and they aren't good enough to know what is actually good and what isn't so they can't be taken into consideration. It's like saying fiora is good because of her relatively high popularity in low elo but that's just not true. When discussing what is GOOD, low elo can't be taken into consideration. And if i get filled top pretty much every time, it is a pretty clear indication of that role being the least popular one. I also wouldn't trust those 3rd party websites in this regard because there is no information on what factors they take into account in those popularity measures.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kr6PRAEI,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T20:41:25.648+0000) > > You presented data that is irrelevant. The popularity of a role isn't relevant to the popularity of a role?
Cräfty (EUW)
: From Demon supremacy to Void supremacy. Did things really change?
90% of my Diamond games are filled with 3 Sorc+Ele/Yordle and Guardian/Ranger. Those comps pretty much always win in that elo and people only go Rengar carry when they highroll and i see the occasion full nobles high roller. Void is actually kinda trash in the late game and people generally transition out of it even in the comps that it's good. Cho on the other had... One of the best epics
: Top might be popular in low elo but it's not in high elo. As an example, i queue is mid/fill and the fill puts me top 80% of the time. That means it literally is the least desired role. After top is jungle and then support. Support is very desired these days because of how overpowered supports are atm.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kr6PRAEI,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T08:09:16.440+0000) > > Top might be popular in low elo but it's not in high elo. As an example, i queue is mid/fill and the fill puts me top 80% of the time. That means it literally is the least desired role. After top is jungle and then support. Support is very desired these days because of how overpowered supports are atm. I just presented you with data that shows your "fill" isn't the norm. Top is almost as popular as ADC/JG in high elo. Besides high elo is less then 10% of the playerbase. Lower elo where top is the most popular role in the game make up 90%. Top is literally the most popular role in the game.
Kei143 (NA)
: You are missing something. You don't compare single target dmg with AOE dmg. AoE will always do more dmg if you count every bit of dmg. There's a reason why Velkoz and Brand always come up with most dmg, even when the Khazix is 1 shotting the enemy ADC.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AInZXHo5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T23:03:35.220+0000) > > You are missing something. > > AoE will always do more dmg if you count every bit of dmg. This is factually incorrect.
: Lmfao wtf are you smoking. Shiv adds 150 damage chained pre mitigation. IE can literally turn a 400 damage crit into a 800 damage crit. My Tier 2 Dravens do 960 crits with IE. With Cursed blade + DT, over 1300 damage..... You aren't adding the crit damage into your considerations based on their base AD. A 200 AD champ does a base 800 damage crit with IE. Assassin does another 700 damage on top of that....
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AInZXHo5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-04T18:25:03.462+0000) > > Lmfao wtf are you smoking. > > Shiv adds 150 damage chained pre mitigation. > > IE can literally turn a 400 damage crit into a 800 damage crit. > My Tier 2 Dravens do 960 crits with IE. With Cursed blade + DT, over 1300 damage..... > > You aren't adding the crit damage into your considerations based on their base AD. > > A 200 AD champ does a base 800 damage crit with IE. Assassin does another 700 damage on top of that.... If you can't into math pls don't responded with nonsense
Kei143 (NA)
: Burst single dmg vs aoe. Comparing apples to oranges. Both have different roles to fill. Also shiv's dmg on a single target is 90, not 360. Using 90x4 because of the splash is bad math practice.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AInZXHo5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T18:20:30.131+0000) > > Burst single dmg vs aoe. > > Comparing apples to oranges. Both have different roles to fill. > > Also shiv's dmg on a single target is 90, not 360. Using 90x4 because of the splash is bad math practice. Not at all. I'm comparing Dmg to Dmg. But for some reason the damage item does less damage per attack then the attack speed/mana item.
Comentários de Rioters
LQRider (NA)
: During the carousel I choose the item not the champion. (Am I alone?)
You can spend gold to reroll for champs you can't do that for items. Outside of a few rare things with Legendarys or Epics you should almost always be picking for the item and this isn't anything new
: Uh...they dont need to? Just nerf damage, and make it so jgs get punished for failing ganks. They lose nothing for camping a lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kr6PRAEI,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-03T03:22:37.123+0000) > > Uh...they dont need to? Just nerf damage, and make it so jgs get punished for failing ganks. They lose nothing for camping a lane. Just nerf the most nerfed useless role in the game 4Head
: U must do some heavy mental gymnastics to justify this. At platinum+ noone plays toplane anymore. Doesn't matter if its "popular" or "powerful" in silver were people run into darius non stop.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kr6PRAEI,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-08-03T08:20:59.412+0000) > > U must do some heavy mental gymnastics to justify this. > > At platinum+ noone plays toplane anymore. > > Doesn't matter if its "popular" or "powerful" in silver were people run into darius non stop. No, i just live in reality. In low elo TOP is the most popular role. It's also has the most 1 v 9 potential because it's a very self sufficient high resource role. [https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/main-stats/silver](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/main-stats/silver) In high Elo Top is still much more popular then Sup and is roughly the same as JG/ADC in popularity it's only significantly less popular then Mid. It's also the 2nd best role behind mid imo [https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/main-stats/diamond](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/main-stats/diamond)
Exibir mais

BestPudgeNA

Nível 114 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão