: Imo windwall is a cancerous ability because it is so all or nothing Any projectile champion is just instantly negated by it for a long period of time, but not projectile champions don't give a shit Imo it should be changed in 2 ways 1 add a knockback or small shield on use to it, allowing it to be at least partially usefull against non projectile champions 2 massively lower it's duration It should be used in the same way fioras parry is, a snap reaction to the big incoming damage, but that's it, at the moment it just sits there forever blocking everything, it should it do that, it should last at most 2 seconds AT MOST
Just NO! He has a shield already, stupid mobility, stupid damage, if anything WW cooldown should be longer as strong as it is. And something useful against melee champs, so......you want him banned more or so OP he ruins the game with those changes.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Dude , as someone who mains Ahri/Lux/Neeko , when it comes to Lux he legit even BLOCKS HER FUC@@@ W , not a damage ability , a freakin shield and he blocks it , my only pick against him is Neeko since he can't block her R ( but still dashes out of it anyway )
This is true but sarcastic (defending you, not winwall) but at least it doesn't block Lux R. Takes a beam of light to go through it. Blocks Zyra roots, an ability that is suppose to go underground, btw.
: This is why your game Sucks Riot
You know what Riot, I gave up WOW, even though I loved the game because they refused to listen to player base, can do same to you.
yeah, what I thought, no one from Riot can defend their game, and position. Just take auto ban, "it's fair", and go with it. SCREW YOU.
And see everyone afraid to tell truth because they don't want banned also. NP
And your damn, right I am pissed, off, I have been trying to improve, work on farm, work on mechanics and put with people that don't understand the basic concept of this game, and I spend money on this game, to get match made with people who think this is funny and I get banned, this is why my friend's won't play your game, this is why the game community is terrible, this is why people rage. Know run on sentence, but I am pissed.
2gudaiya (NA)
: just carry harder
can't carry when your not fed, and they feed that hard.
Oh, almost forgot, because YOU PUT PEOPLE WHO SUCK WITH THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO PUSH RIOT. By your own admission, if you go on win streak will be put with those losing, and if losing with those winning. Here is an idea, those winning, those learning game, wanting to push rank, how about you put hem together over the fucking trolls, your damn right I am pissed, tired of trying to improve at a good game with a shit community
I really want anyone to watch this game on replay, and see how they are not suppose to be fed up with this game when team plays this bad, and trying to actually expect people to understand the game. My rank suffers because others can't not feed 12 kills in 20 min, and I am not suppose to get mad eventually and I get banned, this is why you lose people riot
that is 140 cs, not 14, can't edit for some reason
Comentários de Rioters
HideSide (EUNE)
: Toplane - Riven, Kayle, might be considered jax and morde Jungle - Kayn, Jax, for low elo also Yi, if you are good with Rengar then he can carry quite well too Mid - Vlad, Ryze and Cassiopeia which is really hard Bot - Kaisa, Cait and Xayah + every adc in meta
Forgot about Rengar, he is a solid hyper carry also.
: Top: {{champion:41}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} Jungle: {{champion:30}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:29}} Mid: {{champion:34}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} ADC: {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:157}} Support: {{champion:40}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:45}}
Nasus is not a Hypercarry. Hypercarries can get 1 kill and snowball so hard they are unstoppable or one item. Nasus is a patience champ that has to build stacks. Yes if you feed him he hurts, but he is NOT a hypercarry. You have a list of strong, not hypercarries. Hypercarries at adc are relative. They need an item or 2 then become unstoppable, but they have to know how to farm. Any character if you feed it will be strong. Yi, Yasuo, Olaf, WW (early game), Jax, Riven, are more traditional hypercarries.
Void2258 (NA)
: Clash Tiers too broad
Looking at winning teams last night. Tier 4 team-Winner-5 Plat IV's on it. So agree the tiers are to wide.
: I'm pretty sure the way it is SUPPOSED to work is that Tier 1 is roughly equivalent to High Dia+, Tier 2 is low Dia and Plat, Tier 3 is gold and Tier 4 is silver and below. It is also off-set by your previous Clash performances. It is based on your MMR in any summoner's rift ranked queue. I suppose this means that if you have widely different MMR In flex and in solo queue it might tier you lower or higher than you would expect. That said, it's clearly not working that well and it does have to average the ranks of the players so I'm not wholly surprised that there's some weird results with huge disparities within a team.
I think they are trying, and it is beta, so I expect a few mismatches. Why I'm trying to keep the entire thread positive to give them good feedback, with as few toxic posts as possible.
Kpuc (EUW)
: I agree! We are Bronze 1, Bronze 3, Silver 2, Silver 2 and Platinum IV - Tier IV team :)
And I respect that team, but having the Plat IV should push you to tier 3 auto. Really Tier 4 should be no one above low gold at highest. I would be fine with no one in gold in Tier 4, or add a 5th tier that is only Iron, Bronze, Silver players. People can team with their friends still and it balances the tiers a little more. Just want to see the game mode open to everyone and encourage people to play with friends. It is suppose to be a MMO not a "solo/duo" game.
: Funnily enough, this issue was mentioned 4 months ago and received multiple feedbacks from similar players but was disregarded ([Link](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/E0GWydiR-clash-match-making-system?comment=0000) \). Currently the issue is that if you're a team full of low-elo players, you will be excluded from the entire Clash experience because Tier 4 is distributed around gold/high-silver players and Clash is STRICTLY tier based. So regardless of how similar of the ranking your team is as a Bronze player, you will ALWAYS be faced with gold/high-silver players in Tier 4.
don't mind gold/high silver, 5 plat is a different story
: > [{quoted}](name=Schlenkat,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=UIEATusg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-08T04:34:38.862+0000) > > The only real details I can find about matchmaking in Clash seems like matchmaking goes beyond Tiers. This ([Link](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/E0GWydiR-clash-match-making-system?comment=0000) \) comment from a Rioter seems to indicate as much, anyway. It may just be that there weren't enough players for Clash to matchmake perfectly when people had issues. > Wrong, matchmaking is strictly tier based. Because there are not enough people in lower elo participating, Rioter said that it is harder to balance out people in low-elo due to distribution of the curve, hence a wide-range of players in Tier 4 is distributed around gold/high-silvers. > You are right in that Riot has not said much about how matchmaking works, so I guess we aren't sure exactly how it works It is already confirmed in FAQ that tiers are "bottom-weighted", and you will be matched with teams in the same tier. How matchmaking works is a non-trivial factor as the problem stands if a team full of low-elo players have to face against gold/high-silver players.
I agree with you Admiral, the system is doing best it can to a degree. It will be hard for Riot to balance this without going to strict rules. Having though a team of 5 plat 4's in tier 4 is a problem is all. Just to wide a skill level range. I would rather wait a little longer to get a team of Iron/Bronze/Silver vs Iron/Bronze/Silver then 5 silver vs 5 plat's. They may get this fixed, and I will hope they do, but don't kill the mode to low elo because they have no chance.
: > [{quoted}](name=Billybaroo2314,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQPJGTUM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T04:37:51.055+0000) > > Just looked at the results some more tonight. Tier 1 has people Diamond/Plat/Gold and Tier 4 can be Plat 4 x 5. Need to rework this system is all for tier teams and you will have a good mode. Huh, that's weird. Surprised tier 1 is anything below master. Wonder if this setup is intentional or not.
was shocked also. I think it may be a bug, but it is something that should be looked at and fixed. If you don't expand the tier numbers then fix how teams are made and matched up. If no difference between tier 3 and tier 4, what's the point.
: Clash - Great Game mode, not enough Tiers
If you want to down vote the post, have the guts to say why. I see nothing wrong with a great game mode being improved to help the game itself. Down vote a post asking to expand the people who can enjoy it, with no reasoning behind it, seems like the total problem with the league community. A bunch of keyboard warriors who think they are good (but really aren't) and want to make fun, or down vote anyone actually looking to make game better.
: Clash - Great Game mode, not enough Tiers
Just looked at the results some more tonight. Tier 1 has people Diamond/Plat/Gold and Tier 4 can be Plat 4 x 5. Need to rework this system is all for tier teams and you will have a good mode.
: I agree! I'm surprised both plat and iron are considered tier 4.
Yep, a team of 5 P4 players won a tier 4 tourney tonight. That is the lowest level, and include Iron/Bronze, Silver, Gold, and up to Plat 4. Just need more tiers is all.
: Regardless of how Riot handles matchmaking in general, I'm talking about being the only Bronze player on a Gold team and ranting about being against Gold and P4 players. What kind of ranks would have been acceptable for a team of G1, G2, G2, G4, and B2?
You are missing the big picture here. Just because a team has one b2 player is meaningless. Tier 4 a team can have 5 Plat 4 players on it (team won a tourney tonight with that) vs Bronze, Iron, Silver, Gold players. The solution is we need more Tiers at this point if you have wide a range
Comentários de Rioters
: I think matchmaking is working properly. Your teammates here were G1, G2, G2, and G4. Riot has said *many* times that matchmaking will be weighted toward the best players on your team. The enemy players were never above P4, which is very reasonable for a team that's mostly G1 and G2. If you want Clash to be closer to your skill level, find a Clash team that's closer to your skill level.
So....you are saying G1, G2, G2, G4, and whatever should be paired with P4, P4, P4, P4, P4, or as well b1,b1,b1,b1,b1. Those are all equal skill levels, but when you include Iron/Bronze/Silver/Gold/Plat in the same tier that is fair??? You won't have players in lower elo (most people in game) playing if they have 0 chance to win is all. The current matchmaking is working properly, I will agree, but the tier is to wide on skill levels is the big thing.
: Clash's reliance on Discord is hurting Clash
LOL voice is not bad, and works still. You are not dependent on DC
: CLASH IS A JOKE AND NOT A GOOD ONE
I have to kind of agree with you. Why is Tier 4 in Clash allowing a team of all plat's vs Iron/Bronze, Silver, Gold. Tier 4 is your entry tier. If you do this lower ELO players will not play the mode. They want a fair chance to win. If you don't have enough Tiers, then add a Tier 5 where no one above silver can be on a team. You still have Iron/Bronze/Silver in a Tier and people may feel like they have a chance to grow as a team, and get better.
: wow you get kills playing an early game bully, sick skills! ok sarcasm aside, you can get as many kills as you want but if you dont know how to use a lead and finish the enemy nexus off you will never win on your own , you will simply count on having an ally to win you the game or count on having the better late game, but since you play a hyper early game champion you will almost always lose that bet. or worst you take all the kills and leave your team behind while your champ fall heavily and would give a lot of gold to the enemy team once killed putting them ahead. notice the one win you got had a heavily fed cait in your team to hard carry.
doesn't matter if you know how to use a lead and finish if your team mates will never work with you, group, push. It is very easy to kill the 1 fed person if the other team works as a team. Seriously lost a game with all Base towers down, all inhibs down, and our team would not finish. They wanted to farm JG, Farm CS because they wanted "S" rating, enemy team held, got inhibs back and outscaled us. It is a team game and it is still hard to win 3 v 5, or 2 v 5, or 1 v 5 if your team won't work together.
: "you belong to your elo"
Going to help you a little here. ELO MEANS NOTHING in this game. It is about team mates. People who want to work as a team vs those that want to just Troll. I play with and win against Plat, Gold also. Can't get out of Bronze this season because as a support main, very dependent on team mates doing what they are suppose to do, take objectives, push lanes, actually worry about blowing up enemy nexus instead of the blue buff at 40min with all towers down, and open nexus. Just play, focus on your skills, work on what YOU can control, and remember, ELO meand NOTHING and you will enjoy the game more. Until skill actually can outplay stupid, just work on your CS and your skills.
: Can someone explain this to me?
I am taking it you were jg and not ganking them enough. Problem with an auto punishment system, you may say nothing wrong "technically" but if they have enough people report you, then you get the ban. I hate to say you just have to drop it, but you have to just drop it, accept the loss prob, and move on. Better not to get chat banned and take 1 L then have 5-10 L's because you couldn't work with decent team. Auto ban system based on numbers does not reflect or change player behavior, and when you are JG and they can't hold lane to 4 min without a gank, it really sucks for you. Saw that the other day and they were flaming my JG. Then after we won bot lane, and I went to help him push mid in, he was "don't help, I wan't JG" I just said "team game" and left it alone. Did support my JG though who did nothing wrong and said "not his job to help you hold lane at 4 min". Sorry man, People don't support those that are sometimes right because they don't want an afk. So they mute or just say nothing. Not fair, just way it is.
: Giving player "Rating" at end of game
it is very possible to be 0/4/10 and have good CS but you didn't get the kill in fights (thus the 10). If you push in towers, and keep pressure, and help with objectives (drag, rift herald) but not getting the kills, that doesn't mean you had a bad game. The Cs can be perfect and your not going to be "S" rating. Point is if your 16/0 at 15 min then spend 15 min farming CS instead of pushing your lead, and your team loses the game, you don't EVER deserve an "S" Rank. You lost, you were fed, you gave your team up.
Ok Genius, since you show your maturity by wanting to call names, I didn't say you didn't have to get kills or cs to push a lane. You don't have to have 200 cs in a game that last 15-20 min if you are pushing as a team, and not getting picked individually because you want more cs. Leaving your team to get an S rating because of CS requirements does nothing to help team, usually hurts it. The point is they are not leading, they are going to CS, JG, whatever just to get a rating and not to win the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Billybaroo2314,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AHaJit6l,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:50:13.255+0000) > > Actually any "Competitive" Game, Sport, this attitude is NOT natural. Have been an athlete at very high levels and if you are toxic to team mates, and wanted just focus on your numbers and not care about winning or helping the team, you find yourself on bench or off that team fairly quickly. Most Good teams, or Good Coaches realize everyone has a role to help the team and your only as strong as your weakest link. This idea of "running over each other" only applies to the "E-sports" people who can sit behind a keyboard and flame someone without consequences. If your on a real team and you start calling someone names, flaming them, saying they suck or KYS, you may eat a fist to the face. Only in E-sports does your attitude exist. You're wrong, this isn't E-sports, this is Solo Queue. When you scrim with an actual E-sports team, your teammates don't really give reason to get mad at them, or more precisely - not nearly as often. They wouldn't int and when they make a mistake they'll be more careful next time.
an E-Sport is an "Electronic Sport", something on the computer. Not in Real life. Your point is, well you have none since you don't know what an E-Sport vs Real Sport is. Flaming is a reason to be mad at someone btw. No reason to call people names and trash talk them behind your computer screen. That is exactly my point.
: Not a player behavior issue.
You are correct, I thought I had it in the right forum, my fault. Was more a suggestion for gameplay.
: Call me what you will, but I'm sick of my team always throwing.
So you discuss his point by talking about a "champ pick"??? He has a very valid point, and a big part of the problem is the "Grading system" that rewards individual play over team play. "We lost, but I got my S so must be you that sucks" Never mind the "S" was afk farming minions, and just going for picks, and never took a single objective. The point is valid, I have lost way to many games that are thrown because of the "Grading" system rewarding KDA and Minion farming over actually winning the game.
How is asking to make a player who is earning a grade on their game performance have to actually win the game, me "Mad about not getting carried hard enough"? If you are fed, and are just farming minions while your team is losing lanes, pressure, the game then how are you carrying the team anyway. Just because you have a good KDA or good farm if you don't actually do anything to help team win, you don't deserve an S. But you sound like someone who thinks you win with Kills also, can't figure out that if you don't blow up the Nexus you will never win the game, even if your 100/0/100.
: Competitive game; this kind of attitude is natural. Mute if you don't like it
Actually any "Competitive" Game, Sport, this attitude is NOT natural. Have been an athlete at very high levels and if you are toxic to team mates, and wanted just focus on your numbers and not care about winning or helping the team, you find yourself on bench or off that team fairly quickly. Most Good teams, or Good Coaches realize everyone has a role to help the team and your only as strong as your weakest link. This idea of "running over each other" only applies to the "E-sports" people who can sit behind a keyboard and flame someone without consequences. If your on a real team and you start calling someone names, flaming them, saying they suck or KYS, you may eat a fist to the face. Only in E-sports does your attitude exist.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I think it'd be nice if there was more teamwide gold distribution for things you've done. The tower gold advantage is great. I think supplementing other players with your accomplishments might help players individually impact their games more.
I have thought about this a lot also. Maybe eliminating individual gold for kills and making it team wide would help more. It would get away from the KS problem, and the flaming that can come with it. It would also maybe lower some of the attitudes and push of the people that go 5/5/0 at 10 minutes and yes they get strong but their mid who is still 0/0 or bot that is 1/0 and 2 levels behind them at 10min now is not made obsolete by the enemy teams jg that is 0/0/5 and way ahead as well as the top that is way ahead, because top fed himself, and 2 others from other team then wants to run around "you all suck" because they are so far behind to the people he fed, they can't compete for a while. I support a lot, nothing worse then at 10min being 1 or 2 shot by a top or jg because they have fed off other lanes, and your team always "this bot", "this adc" "you guys suck" (pick insult we have all seen). Team gold distribution may get rid of the individualism that is rampant especially in lower elo. This is a HOTS thing as well, so always hate bringing it up that way, but it is a good idea. Get if focused on the team, and less individual. Great idea.
: MMR is fine. For every loss streak you get, you're also going to get a win streak, provided you're playing on par for your elo. Play better, and you'll turn more games and earn more win streaks. Play worse, and you'll earn more loss streaks. There's a random element to it, yes. And I sympathize. It can be extremely frustrating when you play five games in a row that are straight up impossible to carry (for anyone remotely near your elo). It happens, though, and is just part of the climb. Statistically, there's _no way_ to avoid this. The more ranked games you play, the more likely you are to run into an unfortunate pattern like this. That's just reality. That's math: select an arbitrary portion of any given series, and you'll start seeing patterns. Though remember, the opposite is also true. I'm sure you can think back to plenty of amazing win streaks you've had. Maybe you felt that you "carried" them. Of course you felt that way! It feels better to. But I'm sure that, if you're being honest with yourself, you can also think of plenty of streaks that you won simply because the enemy team was _bad_. It wasn't even a challenge. At any rate, here's the deal. You can't reward players with rank based on individual performance, because the only true determinant for skill is _winning_. Individual performance metrics will cause players to stop playing to win, and instead to pad out those metrics. I've already seen this. You've already seen this. Think back to that jungler that refused to end the match, because they didn't have enough CS to earn their S grade yet. (And then they nearly threw by dragging on the game, didn't they?) Remember that with statistics, the fewer games you play, the more likely you are to experience statistical variance. But play a ton of games, and it all evens out. In the short term, random factors are a pain. But in the long term, your skill is the only factor.
You have valid points, and I do consider them. Another point is though that a lot of people can't play 200 games a week due to life issues. They are not looking to be pro's, Master, Challenger even diamond. I don't have to be that level, I would just settle for a way to be matched up with people even at bronze that are not totally toxic asshats every time they play. Give us a chance to move up a little. I am in no way the best player, don't think I ever will be, but I play this game for fun, I play it to challenge myself, having a way to get with more players, because I do think they are out there, that want to challenge themselves and stay positive when they make a mistake, and learn from it and don't have to flame their mid because they he went 0-1 at 4 min because he made a mistake, got ganked because overextended, whatever would help keep players in the game as well. Good points, good positive response, I will say every time if we keep positive, and look for ways to improve we aren't hurting anything, but doing nothing will never change anything. I will agree to disagree with you that MMR is fine at the moment though. You can evaluate a persons skill in a team game as well. Mike Trout is on a losing team, he is also considered the best player in baseball, or within the top 5 by everyone. You can see his skills but he can't carry his team every game. They walk him (focus him equiv.) they find ways to let him do his thing but not win the game. You can say this for any sport that some of the greatest players have been on losing teams, and the only reason they have gotten championships or moved up is to put better team mates beside them. That is what I'm looking for suggestions to do, get the players together that are wanting to improve, working to improve, and let it be a true skill level MMR. There are no easy solutions for this, but looking for some is better then keeping a broke system as is. Maybe make the metrics not on individual goals (I agree with you on your example of S above) make it about how much damage they did to objectives (towers, dragon, baron, RH, Inhibs). This shows an understanding that this is a team game and you have to focus the things that lead to winning the game as much and really more then your own individual numbers. Have seen many a game that I go 8/5/10 but 4 of us took out towers, pushed in won game and the random 5th that got an S because he went 11/1/10 with 300cs because he never pushed and never helped except to KS at end of team fights, "I carried you all, you all suck, look at my S" and did nothing to really help win the game, just push his own "S" score.
hotarse (NA)
: I don't think any of your suggestions would help. I also don't think any of them are implementable. Here's what needs to happen to fix the MMR/rating in order to have better matchmaking. 1. We need less variables in matchmaking. The more variables the higher the chance something goes wrong. One variable is blue vs red side. Currently, red side is disadvantaged, and to make up for it matchmaking attempts to put higher skilled players on red side. Another variable is number of premade players. I believe there should be a pure SOLO q since premades cause a lot of variance to match making. Autofill also adds another variable to the list. The team with an autofill is more likely to lose than one without it. To fix this I would suggest fixing the problem of no one wanting to play support by giving supports much of their power back. I'm talking their season 1-3 power that got nerfed out of them. By making the game enjoyable for all roles, autofill would cease to be a necessity. Riot Game, instead of fixing their problem, put so many bandaids onto that now matchmaking is incapable of creating an actual good game that feels close and fair. The fact that games are getting shorter is an indication of this. Unfair matchmaking leads to ranking not representative of actual skill which leads to more unfair matchmaking... a vicious cycle. 2. Riot needs to, simply put, make it easier for players to end up in the ranking tier that is closer to their "true" MMR. When people ask why they are being matched up against players of much higher ranking (and losing horribly because of it) Riot provides the explanation that the player is actually as good as those of a higher ranking, that his MMR is not representative of his ranking. Thus we get games where a silver player may be matched up against a Diamond player. This excuse is ridiculous. If the player is indeed worthy of a diamond ranking due to his MMR, then the system needs to find a way to get him there FAST. The longer it takes to reach your true ranking, the more uneven the games in ranking will be. It will take ages for players to finally sift into a range of rankings that they belong to.
I agree, most of my suggestions may not be implementable, that is why I said even in the post it would be hard and maybe not possible. Your point of getting people to their true MMR faster is what I'm thinking about also. Your suggestions are part of my points also, and if Riot looks at these also, and maybe finds a way to get people to their true MMR then that is my goal as well. We never fix anything if we don't point out some flaws and at least try to come up with a solution. Trying is never a bad thing, failing and learning is always a great thing. But doing nothing will always get us no where, Thank you for good thoughts and Ideas and staying positive in process.
: I already said to not say KYS early. It's 40 minutes accumulated time on minimum, because, if you afk for 10 minutes, you drain 10 minutes each from 4 people, so it adds up to 40 total minutes among the 4 people. If you afk for 10 minutes, you will likely lose the game. Games currently are 20-30 minutes, so that accumulates to 80-120 minutes wasted total, excluding the time the afker wasted, which is pardoned because they intentionally afkd, while the other people had to bear the consequences. Video games are meant for enjoyment. The reason the time is being wasted is because the people aren't enjoying playing with the afk. That's the purpose of video games.
I understand your point, and i hate it also when people afk, and "waste my game playing time". I hate it when people go 0-13 in 13 min and won't ff also, it's wasting my game time. My point is this, report them as afk, you can do that, stay away from the KYS, KYS and your grandparents, things of that nature because of "wasting my time" as an excuse. If your going to be so serious about your time to tell someone to KYS then you need to re-evaluate what your doing and why. I know you said KYS not acceptable, but don't excuse horrible behavior with bad behavior. Two wrongs don't make a right, is all.
: - You aren't going 10/0/10 in your games, or are very rarely performing on that level. I have been in bronze, players can definitely cause you to have a score a little or much worse than what you normally perform, but it very rarely makes a lasting impact over almost all of your games performance wise. - You are currently on tilt, which is probably making you perform worse and notice small issues in your teammates a lot easier. I would take a break and play normals and then come back to ranked when you are feeling more fluid/relaxed. - Riot has stated before that the idea of a "prisoner island" of toxic people being paired together is not an idea they like and does nothing to fix or resolve the issue. - I don't think changing in game values (like gold) for specific ELO's is a good idea. Consistency and equal play for all play levels is something Riot cherishes (or tries to cherish) a lot, since it allows familiarity and an even playing field for all players. - People (myself included) do say that some ranks aren't very different in skill level in some games, but rank is more determined by consistent play rather than being able to play like a gold player in a bronze game I watch. It's a generalized statement to group up ranks like that, and although some of the differences in ranks don't seem noticeable, there are a lot of small specific details that set ranks apart that I can go into a bit more detail on if you'd like. - Damage roles certainly help to carry, but I'd argue and have seen personally that certain supp playstyles can be very consistent and easy to climb with in lower ELOs (like Janna and Blitzcrank) because they can easily cover up team mistakes or capitalize on enemy mistakes when played properly. A good portion of your points have basis for concern and are legitimate propositions for changing the ranked setting, but there is a lot of reasons the current ranked system is set the way it is to cover the range of concerns for all of the players who participate in it. I've experienced Bronze through Platinum in climbing, and I can tell you that lower ELO is a ***very*** different perspective of ranked than mid to higher ELO and can sometimes look illegitimate to people (and in most cases, it is legitimate, just perspective). I can type out some more if you'd like, but I'll probably not respond till a little later because of sleep.
No, I don't go 10/0/10 every game. And most times when your top lane goes 0/5 in 10 minutes and then loses their tower at 11 min (if that long) and I'm sitting at 0/0 or 1/0 or even 2/0 odds are when his lane comes mid, and begin to 2 v 1 me with him fed more, and a second person helping him my score will prob start going down. Will prob end up 0/1, 1/1, 2/1 pretty soon. We all know how this can snowball. I can say as a sup main most of the time, not uncommon to be 1/3/15 and can't go anywhere because of lack of teamwork. This happens a lot. Have lost more games then I can count with a 2-5 tower lead because of the constant lack of pushing, 1 lost team fight, they baron, gg. Drives me nuts. To say I'm on tilt because I would like to get away from some of the toxic messes out there, not fair, trying to be constructive and find a way to help others that are in same position. I know you didn't mean it offensively so not taking it personal, and when I get on runs, I just quit the game for a while. Part of my point that maybe Riot needs to find a prisoner island, and let the trolls eat themselves is to keep players that are good for the community playing the game. The trolls don't care, they are going to troll. But if I quit playing, and others like me, then all you will have is the trolls. Already have lost numerous friends in the game because they don't want to deal with the toxicity and they will go play another game instead, HOTS or Smite as examples (not that their communities are perfect). To your second point of does nothing to fix anything or resolve the issue that Riot makes....yeah, that makes zero sense to me. People are getting fed up with the toxic trolls out there. You see all time people posting the community is terrible and good people are leaving the game because of it. I don't understand how if a person is constantly being toxic and reported as such, getting them away from the people who are being honored as good team mates is a bad thing. All you do is reward the troll maybe with a win, or worse, and more often you get the good player to quit playing. Your point of sup play style covering mistakes, I agree, they can. So can any good support. Can blitz 1 v 5 or Jana, or any support usually. Most games I would say no. So, if your team will not group, will not push, constantly just go get picked, Does that show that I'm a bronze skill level. I understand it's a team game, and I understand that there are little details in skill level that you can tell the difference between a true bronze, silver, gold,.....Pro player. Everyone has good/bad games. The problem stll remains that dropping from silver 1 to bronze 3 because teams won't work together does not show any part of someones individual skill level. We all know the MMR is designed to keep you 50/50 win/loss rate. Winning 1 game because you have a team that will work together, and losing 3 because they won't work together drops your ranking. I know there is NO easy fix to this problem, and it's part of why people feel there is an elo hell. But that is the grind also sometimes. Good players realize the difference in ranks, they also realize when a person has a bad game vs no skill. Upper level who are actually pushing for rank and trying to improve will look at their mistakes first, see if they can fix anything. I understand this, but, and this is why I said not an easy fix, finding a way to teach people the game would help also. I have seen so many games where "Kills win the game man, not objectives" and I just want to cringe. Have played to many games where ADC is farming cs wave, then goes into jg and NEVER pushes and then game turns. Not letting this happen at low elo levels may not be the fix, but just trying to think outside the box a little. Plus it may cause programming issues as well so may not even be possible to have 1 set of rules at bronze, and 1 set at gold. I understand that, just trying to find a way to help people understand the game a little better. I know Riot doesn't want to get a "Prisoner Island" but you keep losing the good attitude players to the trolls, and toxicity and you will end up with it eventually, because all you will have. No easy fix, thanks for the constructive side, I was trying to stay on constructive solutions side as well, and I know a lot can't change. But really, if something doesn't people won't come back, or continue to play. Game is good, I like Riot, and where game is most of the time, and they fix mistakes quickly. But would like to feel like my "Rank" actually had something to do with my skill vs the luck of the draw for team mates on occasion. I have noticed though that during summer, like now, when kids are out of school, the toxicity is much higher because of all the young EP keyboard warriors.
: You cannot be angry and rational. If you're angry, you're irrational. If you're rational, you aren't angry. You can be angry and be in control of your actions, they just won't be rational ones, because, when angry, you aren't thinking rationally.
To me it sounds like YOU can't be rational and angry. Try a few self help books. You will learn.
: Expecting people not to get pissed for you wasting an accumulated 40 minutes of their lives (and quite likely 80-160 minutes, given that a 10 minute afk would probably lose the game)
Your playing a VIDEO GAME. If your time is so valuable and you don't want to "waste 40 minutes of your life" don't play a video game. VIDEO GAME TIME IS WASTED TIME. Get a grip man. KYS NEVER acceptable.
: Oh here we go, another case of entitled kids. Let's pamper the offended baby who doesn't give a shit about the other 9 people in the game that HE que'd up for. Let's wag our finger at the guy who tells this kid how it is. This generation coming up is a bunch of morons and needs a huge reality check if they ever get a job.
Much better way to tell someone "the way it is" then kys and your grandparents. The only entitled ones I see most of the time are the keyboard warriors who think they can berated anyone for anything because they are safe at home and don't have to see the person so their EP is so big they have diarrhea of the mouth. Try to tell someone at work to KYS and see how long you work there. Toxicity is NOT accepted by employers, and in many cases things like that if the company does not act can lead to lawsuits. Don't talk about things you don't understand trying to put someone down. KYS is never acceptable in any situation.
: Telling people to "kys" needs to stop
People telling people to kys, uninstall, flaming in general needs to stop or be punished harder. I agree 100 percent. Hopefully this was in a normal game, and not a ranked game. Hopefully as well, you didn't know before you queued that your grandparents were coming over. Look, life happens, I understand that, but afking for 10 min is also not good for the game or the community. If in a normal game, meh....happens, but if in ranked, you can understand why people are a little upset. KYS, Uninstall, pick insult here, never acceptable though.
: Every Yasuo main after honor level gets implemented
Same, to many times people want to take all kills, and think I'm 12-12-3 I am a god, as they give away their lane, farm jg all game, chase kills, get picked. To many on the OP toons that kill easy will Carry me to a defeat over a win.
: Honor, not Game Play
Great idea, just have to make it able to be checked by Riot. This would prevent the person who does not say anything in chat all game from getting 2 or 3 negative votes from a pre-made, thus punished for it with the negative 10-15 honor, because they like to troll. Obviously you are use to the community and you know this would happen. This is always what makes honoring good behavior and punishing poor behavior prob tough for Riot. Just would hate to see a positive person lose their attitude because of the trolls we have out there that think this is cute. You know they are out there.
Exibir mais

Billybaroo2314

Nível 129 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão